World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:13 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:11 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:59 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:36 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sat 28 Sep 2013, 10:10 pm

Heavenletter #4691 The Sun Comes Out, September 28, 2013
God said:
Today you are starting on a new adventure. Every single day of your life is a new adventure. Do you really think that your life just hangs around?

Everything is new under the Sun. Every day is a beginning. When you go to bed at night, you are leaving yesterday to the past where it belongs, and you are preparing for the morrow.

You do not know where your dreams are going to take you or show you or what they are going to prepare you for. What you can know is that you are at a threshold. Yes, today is a new beginning. In this day today you seek to find your fortune.

You dig your fortune. It pops up before your very eyes. The script is spontaneous. It is as if it erupts. There are no supposed to’s or must be’s in this day today. You may have predicted a private day, and many visitors come to your door. You may have anticipated a day with many visitors, and no one comes. No need to think that your day is amiss because of one thing or another. Your day is just as it is, and who can say that your day today is not exactly what it is meant to be.

Beloveds, there are no have to’s today. You do not have to have peace and quiet. You do have to have upset and stress. Certainly one day may be more cooperative than another. Nevertheless, it is for you to oblige your day. Your day is one thing. How you embrace your day is another.

What goes on in a day is not to be your standard for conduct. The day very definitely has its say, yet it is not meant to be the decider of who you are and how you move in the day. The day is not to be your master and describe you.

On this day you may have an upset stomach. This does not require you to set the tone of your day to upset. You are the master of the song you sing. One aspect of a day does not have to be the clock by which the whole day runs.

In any one day, you can have a thunderstorm, and you can also have rainbows. Certainly a thunderstorm has an effect on you. It may well get you wet. You may cover your ears and go inside. Nevertheless, you are your own person. Be it. If a day is dark and stormy, you don’t have to be the same.

And when a rainbow comes, are you not then okay with a rainstorm?

You, beloveds, are not meant to be the result of a thunderstorm. You are not a foregone conclusion.

If you hear someone play the bassoon, you do not have to echo the tone of a bassoon. When you hear a drumbeat, that drumbeat does not have to become the beat of your day. Let the song you sing, no matter the tune of the day, be harmonious. You can do it.

Because today is Trash Pick-Up Day, doesn’t mean your day has to be trashed.

You are not your day. You are not the mood of your day.

You are a Divine human being. You are above your day. You are beyond your day. There is more than the character of any day. There are many days in your life. Your life is not even the sum total of all the days of your life. You supersede your days. You are the Sun that comes out. You are the Rainbow the Sun creates to remind you of Heaven.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-sun-comes-out.html
Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.
Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Sep 2013, 9:55 pm

Heavenletter #4690 How to Express Infinity , September 27, 2013
God said:
You know how waves flow out and expand, and more waves come and more and more and still yet more. This is one way Vastness is expressed.

Another way to express eternal expansion is to say: In one drop, all is contained.

How many ways are there to express Infinity? There is no end to the ways, even as Oneness Alone Is, and there is no way but Vastness Itself.

What is love but Vastness? What is Eternity but Vastness? What is Infinity but the quality of Vastness? What are you but Vastness?

What wealth you inherit with your DNA! Infinite is your wealth, your health, your joy, your Life.

Or, We can sum up Vastness as Love, love expanding like the Ocean, love with no limits, love going as far as itself with no closure, love crossing the Earth, filling it, taking over the Earth and all that seems to occur when there is love and love alone and no more to express than love and fullness of life and beauty to behold.

When you see love, feel love, come close to love, you are experiencing Vastness. This is what is so lovely about life on Earth, its Vastness. Life is not far from Vastness. Life occurs in Vastness. Is that right? Not quite right because Vastness is something even greater than a container for Life. Life cannot be contained. Life goes all over the place, spills out, overflows, enwraps you as it plays and plays again like waves lapping.

Have fun in Life and Love.

We can say that life is a kind of fingerpainting. Instructions do not come with the fingerpaints. You simply spatter the paint, and you spatter any way you feel like, and your hands play. After a while, you may come to a style that is uniquely yours. How many ways can fingerpaints be expressed? Infinite I suppose are the ways that fingerpaints can be expressed and the ways love can be expressed and the ways you can express the uniqueness of your individuality and the Oneness of your Self. There are so many supporting ways love can find to serve you, and you to serve love.

Indeed, notice love and note how love comes out from corners to make you as you are, not only make you love, but also make you an object of love. Love brandishes itself before you. Love wants you to see it, the real thing. Love wants you to take notice of it so you are at ease with giving it, giving it joyfully, never stinting at it, never holding love in or love back, but love right out there, love speaking up, never minding what an observer may think.

This day I give you full permission to love without asking for permission, without anything but love itself, love itself yearning to come out without hesitation, without repression, love not for appearances’ sake, but for the sake of love itself.

Honor the love in your heart. Endorse it. Know that love is good, good to give and good to receive. Love is all good when it is love and not some kind of toll you pay.

Love has to come at no cost. At all costs, love must have the freedom to be itself without appraisal. Love must know its value. The value of love is so high that no appraisal can be put on it. Love is an open door. This is good enough, your heart to have easy access, your heart open for love to come in and love to find a way to enact itself, love not corralled but love pouring down, and love filling all the empty coffers in the world. Be love.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-to-express-infinity.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Sep 2013, 7:07 pm

Heavenletter #4689 The World of God , September 26, 2013
God said:
Welcome to the World of God. It has a special name. It is called Heaven. It is a beautiful frictionless place to be. Its true location is in the Human Heart. Another name for Heaven could be Vastness. Certainly, there are no encumbrances in Heaven, nothing to get in the way of Purity of Heart. There are no arguments, no opposites, nothing extraneous, nothing to get in the way of rising to Heaven. Heaven is smooth-running all the way. No obstacles. Of course, how could there be obstacles to the smooth-running of Heaven?

Heaven is within everyone’s heart. Heaven is really not this distance that you allow it to be. It is so close that We can say that Heaven is no distance at all. It’s only a trick of perception that allows Heaven to be a somewhere sometime later. Heaven does not have to be transported to you. It is already within you. Much the same as when you can’t find your eyeglasses, and they are right on your head.

With Heaven, trouble does not exist. There is no concept of trouble, so how can trouble exist? Ease in operation exists. Love exists. Love is the oil that makes life smooth-running. You can’t beat love, beloveds. Hard work doesn’t beat it. Intelligence doesn’t beat it. Money doesn’t beat it. Long-suffering doesn’t beat it. Love is unbeatable. Your curriculum is love, love as it is, love wonderful, love full, love bountiful, love everything.

Love, left to its own devices, is the state of Heaven. Do not hold life responsible for keeping you away from Heaven. There is a clog in your own heart. There is only one cure for unblocking this clog or cog, and it is love.

Ah, if but only you put love in your guidance system. Love is at the helm.

What is as vast as love? What is vaster than the consciousness of the heart? What can be vaster than the Vast? You are Vastness Itself.

As vast as the ocean is, you are vaster.
As vast the sky is, you are vaster.
As vast as the human heart are you.
You are the whole range of existence.
You are not this temporary being that you have thought you are.

Of course, you have been a little blind, yet today We focus on your full range of vision. It is yours. You can see deeply into each heart and recognize that it is yours.

There is One Heart in all of Existence, and it is Mine. I gave it to you. You cannot be without it except in your understanding of what heart is.

It is not mush. It is not indeterminate. It is not a push-over. It is great brilliance. If your heart is not brilliant now, it is because you have given it false instructions. Somehow or another, you have hardened your heart. Hardening is not strengthening. Hardening is hardening. Hardening is closing. Closing is not love. Reaction is not love. Love arises from within you, not from outside you.

Your heart – We call it yours when, all the while, it is Mine and everyone’s – is Infinite and Eternal. That is how We can share One Heart. Only in Vastness can hearts be shared as One. The physical beat of your heart is one thing. The eternal beat of your heart is infinite, infinite in love.
Of course, We are speaking of love beyond the physical. We are speaking of the endless heart that knows no lessening, that knows only fullness, that knows how to love, not in a maudlin fashion but love… but love… love like Mine. It flows. It know no disturbance. It is wise, this love. It is not fraudulent. It is not an attempt. It is love, love as I know love, and love as you will know it and give it for all of Eternity. Infinite Love. Love worthy of the name. You will soon have My love to burn! Yet, of course, not a drop of love will be wasted. There is no too much love. There is only love
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-world-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Sep 2013, 9:12 pm

Heavenletter #4688 Come Get Me, says God, September 25, 2013
God said:
Come unto Me right now. There is no better time. Come get Me! Get Me now. I am yours, irrevocably yours. Nothing that you possibly think can intrude upon or alter the Oneness of Us, the Beauty of Us, the Warmth of Us, the Awareness of Our Worth to each other, the Knowingness of Our One Heart bequeathed for the upliftment of the world and all those in it. Tell Me, what more do We need to know but this Oneness that We are, each to the other which amounts to -- let’s be frank -- simply the One of Oneness. There is no Other of Us, for We are One United Whole, One Expression of All the Beautifulness there is. There is only One of Us, and that includes all the ones of Us. There are not twain. There are not multiples. There is One, only you have been seen and see yourself as One of Many.

Know now that there is One. You will feel this in your heart. You will feel the miracle of this in your heart. Your mind may not yet grasp it, but the time will come when it will. Even so, nothing is changed. Whatever multiple-ness you have perceived has nothing to do with Reality. Your thinking has been like a mirage and not true at all.

One Heart beats between what is not truly between but actually One. This is the long-sought-after secret. It is a secret you have kept from yourself. Everything and anything I say is the complete Truth. I am not into fantasy. I speak Truth, and the Truth I speak is Ours. No one is outside My Truth. Many have sent themselves out on a cargo ship looking for proof. You yourself are the Truth I speak of and the proof.

Once upon a time, We can say that I was born, and you were born from the Image of Me. The Image We speak of is Reality. This is the Truth. You are My River, more than a tributary of Myself. You are My Tribute to Me. I gave you My attributes. You may have buried them, yet, buried, hidden or not, nothing is changed. Nothing is changed but how you look at things, and that is, indeed, a big difference. How you see and what you are may well not be One. In Truth, I am the One and you are My One made like Me. All My Power is within you.

All My Power has never been far away. It is right smack within you. Whatever you want to achieve that is for the good of all, it is yours. You have the Power to Create Perfect Health. Any illness you have adapted to yourself, you can let go of. In an instant. It requires no place nor product. You will start experiencing this for your Own Self. No longer will you see fragments of yourself. You will be Whole. You will be an inspiration to yourself and therefore to others. I will have swept you up in My arms and twirled you to the Center of Your Self.

This will not be a flash in the pan. This Clarity will be yours at will. Don’t think for one minute that I am playing around. I give you the straight goods. You are all the answers you seek. You can do anything and everything that will bless you and all of Earth. Heretofore, you have been on the outside track. You must know that the inside track is where you want to be.

Come within where I am well-launched within you. Come to this chamber of the heart that We share as One. Find Me, beloveds. I am in your heart of gold right now.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/come-get-me-says-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Sep 2013, 1:56 pm

Heavenletter #4687 One with God, September 24, 2013 

God said: 
What you want and what I want are the same. You and I, We are not at cross purposes. We, you and I, are on the same side. Even when you think I am opposed to you and you may be opposed to Me and smarter than I am and My way of thinking, it can only be that you do not grasp what My way of thinking is. This Heavenletter is for you who may think you know better than I and stand higher. You may disavow Me because you think I have disavowed you.

If you think I disavow you, you are mistaken. I disavow not one of My Children. Your heart is not secret from Mine. Whatever twists and turns your heart has taken, beneath what may be your antagonism and sense of superiority, your heart is the blazing flame of love it is meant to be and can only be.

Even if your heart feels against Me, even if you are arrogant, even if you are sure that you are way ahead of Me, smarter than I am and that I have been hard-hearted with you, your heart is cast into the fire of My love.

No matter how far and wide and how deeply you believe you have tossed out My love from your heart, you haven’t touched it, the love in My heart for you. The embers of My love do not go out. You can cold-shoulder Me all you like. You can reject yourself. You can reject Our Alliance, yet you cannot touch My love for you. My love for you is sacrosanct. My love holds My love for you, you, who may even cast My love and light aside, you, who may disregard Me, distance yourself from Me in protest, as it were, My love for you, just the same, stays a flame that never goes out.

My love does reach you, despite your disclaimers. Whatever nails you may use to board up dark wood around your heart, all the wood will burn up in the Fire of My Heart. My heart is indestructible. You can be the mightiest villain or hero on Earth, however you may you see yourself, yet you cannot strong-arm My heart away or beat Me at arm-wrestling or anything at all.

You may well not respect your DNA, yet your DNA is Mine. My blood runs through your veins. The day will come when you stop fighting My love, and you will take your rightful place with Me, for, beloved, I am right with you. I hold nothing against you. You keep scraping your knees, so to speak, and I am still right here. I am indeed to be reckoned with, yet not in the way you see it. I hold a great fortune for you, and one day you will notice it, and that will be that. All your resistance will be done for.

If you think you know more than I do, the direction you see from is one-sided. You have fooled yourself. Whatever supremacy in the world you may believe you hold, or indeed hold, it is a drop in the bucket. You may have thought that your point of view was a big accomplishment. Anyone can con himself. You have conned yourself into superiority. No matter how great your self-conning may be, whatever your convictions and assumed proof may be of My having abandoned you, you are far afield, and you don’t stand a chance of losing even a shade of My love for you, and that’s the story.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-with-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Sep 2013, 7:22 pm

Heavenletter #4686 Somewhere within You, September 23, 2013 
God said: 
I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you for all-time. You are My love. You are My love. Yes, you are the One I love. You are My love. You are the holder of My love as well as the beholder of My love. You are My love spread over the world. You are My love on Earth and beyond the Earth. My love is for everyone.

Of course, I am far more than the frosting on the cake, yet you can know that I am spread liberally and evenly. No one, not a single soul, not a one, has Me with more frosting than you or has Me with less than you.

You may not see life in the world that way because there is much misunderstanding in the world. With what you see as favored or unfavored is only a small section of the cake, and, of course, I must mention again, although I am the Creator, Designer, Supplier, Baker of this multifold cake, there is much else left up to the taster of the cake itself that is not in My purvey.

Now you will debate. You may say:

”God, all sections of this cake are not equal.”

From Earth view, this isn’t even a question. You see variations of all kinds, the poor, the rich, the maimed. You see contrast galore. Yet when you came into My Bakery to be made, you pointed out certain flavors and colors and shapes and sizes you wanted for reasons you don’t grasp now and so may even cry out, “Unfair.” You may even feel picked on, that I have not done well by you and am not making it up to you now. Where does that idea get you, beloved?                                                                                    

What you are missing now in your objections is that you see only part of the story. You don’t know yet how the story turns out. Do you remember the story of the lame boy? He had an advantage in being lame. He could not run away. Therefore, he learned to stand his ground. You would not think it a blessing to be lame and not be able to run away. You might think it a punishment.

The world, even as you may see it, is not all wrong, beloveds. What you consider perfection is not necessarily better all way round any more than what you consider imperfect is a defect. You speak from a small place rather than a large view. You may not even want to see from a large view. You may prefer a confined place over a wide open range that doesn’t have the boundaries that you may call standards.

Will you come to admit, even to yourself, that your strong sense of justice may not hold you in good stead? How can it when you nail yourself down and won’t budge? “Right is right,” you say. And what you see, the angle you come from, is geared to prove you right. Might you consider being glad to be mistaken and the world be a far better place than how you presently see it?

Somewhere within you, you have some awareness that life in the world is about more than the gradations you see as right or as wrong. Presently, you go under a binary count system when there are many angles from which to see the light of a diamond.

When someone says to you: “Where is God?”, you can know within that your answer is:  “Why, God is in me. Therefore, in you.”

You don’t have to teach anyone this, only yourself.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/somewhere-within-you.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Sep 2013, 11:29 pm

Heavenletter #4664 Your Very Self , September 1, 2013 
God said: 
What you want of Me is what you want of yourself. What did I just say? What did I mean? I mean for you to be self-sufficient. All answers are within you. If the Kingdom of God is within, it is within. The worshipper and the worshipped are the same. That which you seek is within you. You are your own answers to your prayers. You are the solver and the solution. Find Me within you then. There is a tendency to think power lies outside you.

Greater than the individual you is the glory and power that shines in the hearts of all. Yes, I say all. Not just a chosen few.

Let’s look at it this way. All are chosen. I chose, and you chose. We could call it a team effort, yet it was no effort at all.

What do you think it means when I say We are One, and there is no We, there is only I and the Oneness of I AM? Who is talking, and Who is listening? Who is speaking, and Who is hearing? Who is writing, and Who is written? If I exist within one human being, I exist within all. The many is a fractured picture of One. Optical illusion, shall We say? Here is that word We again. Well, it is better than the words you and I as though separation were real.

Can there be Oneness and multitudes? I suppose there can be that concept, and you do have that concept. The all that you see is a pictograph of Oneness. A clear photo isn’t taken. It has so many pixels when only Oneness is. Another name for Oneness is Wholeness, only, in Truth, there are no separate parts to make whole. Wholeness is the same as Oneness. One and One and One and One add up to One.

Why is this important to realize? Because this is Our One Self I speak of. I speak to Whom? Why, to Myself, of course. My Self is none other than that which you refer to as your Self. This Self is not a selfish self nor is it propelled by ego. Ego does not flourish in Oneness. Naturally Oneness leaves the imagined ego behind. Ego cannot preside in Oneness. Ego is done in in Oneness. Ego stays out. It has no choice. Just as a hippopotamus cannot fit through a door, nor can ego enter the portal of Oneness. Ego wears a big hat and cannot walk in, sneak in, or even exist in Oneness. If ego tried to sneak in, ego would be neutralized. So say I.

When you hear Me, when you read between the lines, you and I are consistently the One that ever was. And, yet, despite your disavowal of life on Earth, you love it. You can grumble and shout, and yet you like it so much that you dwell in it, not only physically, but in every other way. You certainly think about world life a lot. You are immersed in it, as if world life is all there is.

The Earth is your dance floor. Let’s face it, you love the multiplicity of life. Where else is there so much to wonder at and be amazed at? Nevertheless, life on Earth is not the extent of your existence, My existence.

I am going to tell you that, despite all your complaints and shenanigans, there is more to life than what “Now you see and now you don’t.” There is a Presence, and that Presence is within you. The Presence is the Vastness of Oneness Itself. You are never without the God within the so-called you Who art your very Self, and, therefore, Mine.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-very-self.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Aug 2013, 12:09 pm

Heavenletter #4662 What Lies Beneath the Clutter , August 30, 2013 
God said: 
Storms are passing things. Just as nights pass, so do storms, storms of all kinds, physical, emotional, mental. Sometimes you are glad that now is not forever, and sometimes you want now to be forever. You want to keep the glory of this moment.

I’ve come to tell you that there is only the glory of this moment. Eternity IS this moment. There is no other moment.

The time that the world believes in is illusory.

So right now, in this moment, as you sit with Me, and you don’t think about the mistake you made yesterday or all you have to do today and tomorrow, are you beginning to feel Our peace? You are, aren’t you?

And, so, I’ve come to tell you that this is all there is, beloved, this which you feel right now. I might call it a stirring of peace though, of course, peace has to stirring. That’s just it – peace isn’t stirred, and yet you feel an enlivenment of the peace. What you are having is an awareness of this stillness of peace within you, the awareness of stillness that you do not always keep even as the stillness itself is always with you.

This is the glory of meditation, the entering into that stillness. That is the idea anyway. Stillness is omnipresent. Your awareness is not.

Let’s imagine that your desk is cluttered. So much is scattered on the surface of the desk that you cannot see the top of the desk at all. And yet the top of the desk obviously is there or all the clutter couldn’t be on it.

And this is you, all of you, My beloveds. You may see so much surface that you can’t see what lies beneath the surface. You may know the top of the desk is there, yet intellectual knowledge doesn’t cut it for you. Clear the desk, and you can see the desktop. You don’t have to think about it. You don’t have to consider the desktop at all. If you sweep everything off the top of the desk into a box, and then pour the contents back onto the desktop, you keep a little more sense of what lies beneath the clutter.

And so, as with awareness of Our shared stillness, each time you have a tiny bit more of awareness, this awareness clings and stays fresher for you. However you come to Me, you come to Me. You take the clutter off the desk, and there you see Me, as if shining on the desk.

I said As if, yet there is no As if about it.

I am the Stillness within you that you can visit any hour of the day or night. I am always here. I never leave. I am with you always. You can deny it, yet it is a rock-solid Truth.

Come closer to the actual desktop of My heart that has been buried under your other concerns.

I am the doorway to Everything and, therefore, Eternity, even as there is no doorway to Eternity and nothing to attach a door to.

When you write down My words, you are in Eternity. Inside Eternity, you do not think. You are.

You are not without mind. When you write down Truth, you are Truth. Your mind is present yet not engaged.

Among the benefits of writing down My words is your silent awareness of Me. The Awareness I speak of is not a thought. It is more like no thought, yet awareness is. Your mind contributes to the writing down and the spelling of words, and yet your mind is on minimum voltage. Something else bigger is at play. It is I.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-lies-beneath-the-clutter.html

Heavenletter #4663 The Message Everyone Wants , August 31, 2013 

God said: 
What you want to hear is the same as what everyone on Earth wants to hear. What you want to have faith in is what everyone wants to have faith in.

You want to know that there is a God, and, yet, even when you don’t fully believe in Me, you want to hear that you are favored. You want to know you are blessed.

As it happens, you may not call Me God or any name of God, yet My Name is Love, and you want to believe in Love, and you want to believe in Goodness, and you want to believe that there is a Meaning to your Life’s Journey on Earth and that the Meaning is good and that you are good and Life is served and that you are more than a speck on Earth for a little while until your body falls away, and you are no longer housed in it. Your desire for Meaning may be so strong that you walk away from it.

You want to hear that there is Great Meaning. You want to know that there is more to you than dust to dust.

You want to know that you are much more than what the world thinks of you and that you, at present, think of yourself.

You want to know beauty, and you want to be here on the seeming wayward Earth for more than what you presently see. You want life on Earth for everyone to be more than the eye can see.

You may be the greatest cynic in the world, and still you want there to be more than what you presently attest to. You don’t want to just hear glad tidings -- you want to see them. You don’t just want to seem happy when down deep you want to find that which may presently be vague and seemingly unavailable to you.

You have had glimpses of love and all that, yet what did it amount to? Something in life has been withheld from you, or you withheld it from yourself, and truth be known, you don’t really comprehend what it is or what it might be. You may know words for it, and yet you no longer believe in words and what they are supposed to convey and seem empty of. Full of promises not kept, you drag yourself around the Universe where beliefs are few and disbelief rampant. You are not elated to be wise to the ways of the world. You know that this vagueness you seek, whether or not you admit to it, is not even-seemingly within your reach, so you say it doesn’t exist.

You are like a disenchanted knight, riding your horse up a steep hill when you gave up on chivalry long ago.  

You may think that the position you are in is not an enviable position – your ideals lost along the way.

Here’s the thing, beloveds, ideals live, and they live in you. They are like the water you thirst to drink. You come to the well or to a pure stream, and, then you may refuse to drink. You might rather be thirsty than fooled again. You would do anything rather than risk another disappointment so you decide ahead of time to be blind to the hint of water.

You cannot make yourself believe what you do not, yet you can dare to seek, not exactly believef, not exactly hope, but something within you that wants to be mistaken, that wants the sun to come out, something within you that believes in dreams and innocence regained.

The most disheartened will receive the brightest of light. The most disheartened are the most thirsty, and when they take a sip of water, they will know it has been worth waiting for, and yet they will wait no longer, and they will be strong in giving others water to drink.

It is smart to drink the water of ideals. It is smart to ask yourself to be that which you seek and not demand it from others. You no longer count the ills of the world, for I count on you to lift the spell of disbelief that the world has been under.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-message-everyone-wants.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Aug 2013, 9:40 pm

Heavenletter #4661 Two Options , August 29, 2013 

God said: 
It is not simply that it is better to count your blessings than to bemoan that which you do not welcome. If your peace and happiness mean something to you, the thing to do is to count your blessings. There is nothing else to do. Counting your blessings works. Your very appreciation brings more good things to you. Count what you’re opposed to, and more that you are opposed to will come to you. Whichever track you go on is the one you walk.

Even under the most dire circumstances, there is something to be glad for, and this is what your attention has to go on.

No matter how shattering something may be, no matter how much brokenness there may be, something unbroken remains, and, are you not really and truly grateful for that? No matter how hurt your body or feelings may be, there are other thoughts and feelings for you to think of and, therefore, gravitate to.

You may say that that is easy for Me to say, and hard for you to do. Here is what I have to say to that: Beloveds, everything is hard to do when you resist it. Everything.

I am saying it is better to think of something worth thinking about than something that keeps you where you are or drags you down. If you are suffering, do you want to elevate yourself above suffering? Do you want to leave suffering behind? Or do you deep down want to keep suffering by your side and yourself immobile? Do you wish to see yourself as the sorriest person in the world?

Do you choose self-pity or self-worth?

Do you want to be a victim or a hero?

Whatever occurs, you are to wrest the best from the situation. What you are really doing is wresting out the best in you. It’s there. You have it. There is greatness within you, and now you turn to greatness, and you pull up. Do not leave your greatness to circumstance or to others. It is up to you. Why wait for your greatness to appear when you can beckon it to you?

Do you want to be tut-tutted over? Do you really? Do you really want to be patted on the head and hear a kind voice say, “There, there.” Do you really want to hear that no one has suffered as you have? Do you really want to be the star of suffering? Do you really want to be long-suffering?  Are you such a proponent of suffering that you will make a shrine to it?

You have two options, beloved. One is to sniffle, and one is to get up. One is to weep, and one is to wipe your tears. This is not a question of putting a good face on things. It is not a question of pretending. The way to recover is to recover. The way to inspire is to inspire. The way to be a good sport is to be a good sport.

Whatever befalls is yours to get on with. No, it is not enough to make the best of it. BE the best of it. If you want to ride a horse, you have to get up on it. If you want to climb a mountain, you have to start climbing.

Be merciful unto yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/two-options.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Aug 2013, 7:14 pm

Heavenletter #4660 The World Is Like a Christmas Tree, August 28, 2013 

God said: 
The world! There is nothing like the world. It is gold. It is opportunity. It is remarkable. Who could have thought of it? I did. I gave you the world to house your glory in. I gave you a splendid gift. You were not given the world as a trial. The world exists to serve you and serve you well. The world is not an imposed sentence on you.

Look at the world as a playground. There is so much in the world for you to partake in and enjoy. Why not enjoy? Why not gain and give joy in the world? Let the bad dream go. Let life in the world be like a Christmas tree and light it up! Sometimes you have to turn the switch on. You have to switch yourself on.

Life in the world is not a penance. Therefore, if you are in a painful mode, it is up to you to get out of it. It is up to you to get out of the bed you lie on now.

If it is a bed of nails, get up. Get a good mattress to lie on, or lie on the Good Earth. Embrace the Earth, and embrace life on Earth. What a gift I give to you. Receive it well. The world is filled with all sorts of wondrous things. There is nothing like life on Earth.

It’s like you have been given a huge department store to roam in. There are so many wondrous things to light you up. You can pick out what you like. If you aren’t interested in one floor, you can go up a flight to another. This department store is endless, filled with more and more. There is no department named Pain. That is an illusion of illusions. It is something you made up. Go where you would like to be.

You are in the process of meeting yourself. It’s true. Wherever you go, you meet yourself.

You have many extremes. You bounce from one end of the spectrum to another. Why not bounce for joy! You are alive in a fabulous world. You have a chance of a lifetime. There is always more of you to discover on your way to Me. You have hardly begun to know who you are. Even in terms of the world, you are still a beginner. No matter how savvy you may be, you don’t know anything yet. There is more ahead of you, always more, much more. If you lived in your body for ten thousand years, you are still a beginner.

It’s a good thing to be a beginner. It’s a good thing to reach the depths of yourself as well as the heights. You are a treasure of treasures in My heart. I keep you in My heart for My joy and for your safe-keeping. Whatever you may think, We, you and I, are in a constant embrace. There is no separating Us. In Truth, We cannot lose each other, not even for a moment.

There is no waiting in line for Me. You came to the finishing line long ago. You are right here, right with Me. I tell you Truth, and you tell Me stories. We are entwined. It is not even that you sit on My lap or that We are side-by-side. You are in My heart. My heart is yours, and We are One wonderful heart. There is One Heartbeat, and it is Ours. It is not even Ours. It is One Heartbeat. It is called Love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-world-is-like-a-christmas-tree.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Aug 2013, 4:45 pm

Heavenletter #4659 Ideas That Do Not Serve , August 27, 2013 
God said: 
It’s a good idea that you get away from the thought that you are owed or that anyone owes you. No matter what, it is essential that you get away from this thought and how it makes you feel. The sense of being owed does not bode well for you. Even if by everything you know, someone owes you, you must run away from that idea like the plague.

Even when the world says that someone owes you, let go of the sense of being owed. Even when the courts of the land say that someone owes you, let go. It is harmful to you to hold on to the feeling that anyone owes you anything. Carrying that idea makes you feel put-upon and self-righteous. A sense of being put-upon does not feel good nor does self-righteousness. Such thoughts don’t take you anywhere. They certainly don’t bless you or anyone.

Go around in life thinking different thoughts. When thoughts of obligation run around in your mind, they infiltrate your blood stream, and you feel victimized. Victimhood is not to be yours. Nor do you want to support anyone else in his or her sense of victimhood.  

Even when someone has promised you something and doesn’t deliver, nothing is owed to you. No one owes you anything. You are not owed anything. Let go of this idea.

The concept that you are owed goes against the grain. It does not support you. You owe it to yourself to lose that idea.

Do not think that I am saying you do not deserve. Everyone deserves to be treated courteously and responsibly. Do not think that I oppose your being entitled. The thing is that keeping the idea of being owed becomes a grudge. Bear not grudges.

Even when someone finally then does pay up, you may still continue feeling resentful as well may he or she.

Everyone wants freedom. Give yourself freedom from the concept of being owed.

Often, both the so-called ower and the owed do not come from a good place. Sometimes they may come from greed or selfishness or from simple misunderstanding. Sometimes, however, it gets to a point where ower and/or the owed come from a desire to retaliate.

What do wars come from, beloveds? A sense of being owed. One or both parties may feel owed. Then it is not easy for the twain to meet.

What is the precursor to the sense of both being owed or not owing? It comes from a desire to make sure you are not taken advantage of. And where does the concept of not being taken advantage of come from but from fear that something that is yours may be taken away from you. Anyway, you waste yourself on any and all the layers of the concept of being owed or owing, for the truth is that no one owns another’s responsibility. You do not own anything, beloveds, and you do not have to hold on to anything including your thoughts and sense of lack. You can release them. You don’t need them. You never did.

Now, when someone does bestow gifts upon you, in addition to saying thank you, give as much attention to gratitude as you once upon a time gave to your sense of being owed. See what gratitude does for you and the world.

Now, here is a spectacular idea. Rise above the idea that I, God, owe you. Have not My children sometimes held that idea? Have you not perhaps held the idea that I have done you wrong by allowing something unwanted to happen that impacted your life? Have you not perhaps wondered how I could let you down in such a way, as if I perhaps set out to deny you your heart’s due? Beloveds, have you not, on some occasions, felt that I am obliged to do better for you? Have you not thought I owed you, or, if I truly loved you, I owed you?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ideas-that-do-not-serve.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Aug 2013, 10:55 pm

Heavenletter #4658 The Keys to the Kingdom, August 26, 2013 

God said: 
My children yearn to know why. Why did this happen? Why is the world the way it is? Why isn’t everyone already enlightened? Why did my loved one leave me?

There isn’t anything in world thought that you cannot ask why about.

Ask yourself why you keep asking why?

And when you receive an answer, then again you ask why? Why that answer and not another? Pretty much, for every answer to why that you may receive, another why is ready and waiting.

Beloveds, what is it you hope to gain by hearing answers to why?

Dear Ones, your mind wants to know all the why’s and wherefore’s. You want answers.

You know, the one who asks questions is very often the one in charge. And when you ask Me why, yes, of course, you really do want to know, and you really do want Me to come before you and account to you, the same way parents want an explanation from their children:

“Why did you get home so late? What do you mean by flunking your test? Why didn’t you tell me where you were going? What were you thinking?”

Let Me ask you, dear ones: Why do you want to know? What gain is there in it for you to receive an answer that leads to another question of why?

Why do you want to know, beloveds? Curiosity? Interest? What do you think an answer will do for you? What doors do you think it will open for you? What use will it be to you? Do you want to be sure I did not make a mistake? Possibly, do you want to check up on Me?

Perhaps you are asking Me if I made a mistake. Perhaps you want to make sure I’m running on all four burners.

Like a parent, I may have to say, in effect: “You are too young to understand. Ask again when you are older.”

When you reach a certain level of consciousness at which you can understand My answer, you may well not have to ask. You will simply know. You may no longer have the question: “Why is one and one two?”

Of course, you can ask Me anything you want, for I do not stand on ceremony. I am not a military general where you simply have to say, “Yes, Sir,” and are not allowed to question.

Of course, you want the keys to the Kingdom. You want to be in on the news. You want to enter the portal of My heart. Your entrance to My heart is through your heart. It is a journey you are on. You are on a journey of Self-awareness. You can reach your destination in a minute or an hour or in a year or twenty or in a lifetime as calculated on Earth.

It is like you wake up and rub your eyes, and you yawn and say: “Where am I?” Or you are asking: “Who am I?” And so you get closer to the question, when all is said and done, you really want to ask and become closer to the answer you really want to know. In a way, a Why question is a staller. There really is more you want to know than: “Why?”

Not to be contrary, I will say now that all questions lead to another question and another. And a question you ask as a child may well lead you to an answer you can accommodate.

The Key to the Kingdom is within you. All your questions may simply be a way to practice using the key.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-keys-to-the-kingdom.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Aug 2013, 10:48 pm

Heavenletter #4657 Befitting a Child of God , August 25, 2013 
God said: 
There is a fundamental observation in world life, and that is that people like to complain. I say this with certainty. There are even complaint departments. Anyway, I ask Myself, if My Children didn’t like complaining, why would they complain? Why would they complain time and time again? And why would you? Why would you?

In the act of complaining, a human being is pointing fingers at another, or a congregation of others called a county or state or country. Hey, it’s true. Others and congregates of others may not be any wiser than you. At the same time, others are not responsible for the situations you find yourself in. You have something to do with the situation you are in. You got there. You weren’t looking where you’re going. You were not thinking. No matter how innocent you were, how unsuspecting, you took part.

When you complain, you are saying, “Woe is me. Woe is me. Poor me. Poor neglected unfairly-treated me.” Stop doing that. It is not befitting a child of God.

The world does serve you. That very county or your employer or your employees do serve you. They are serving you right now.

You may complain about the roads in your city. There are potholes, too many of them. Instead of griping about the department of roads and highways, will you kindly remind yourself that you are driving on a paved road that is available to you and, for Heaven’s sakes, most of the road is in good shape. A road has been paved for you.

If you fall off your bike, naturally, you pick your bike and yourself up. Instead of grumbling that you fell, aren’t you glad you fell on the grass and not the cement?

If you complain about litter in the streets, pick up the litter.

If you complain about the poor state of the neighborhood you live in, get a paintbrush and help your neighbor paint. Why not? I have to ask you, why not? Why not bless the world?

What a drain of energy it is to complain. It is you who chooses something to complain about. Complaining is bad-mouthing. And when you complain, you are an excellent fault-finder.

If I may be frank, who appointed you the overseer of the world? Are you the Princess and the Pea? Are you the Queen of England? Who said everything is to be the way you want?

When you must focus on the ills of the world or on your own ills, you are tending to cast others as responsible for you. You are foisting your own responsibilities onto others or another, and so you reproach. You cast those stones. Perhaps you are the first to cast them. Perhaps you are the last as well. Perhaps it is a continuous pattern that you daily find yourself casting stones. The stones you cast are blame, throwing away your responsibility right and left.

Beloveds, blame is never the issue. When you blame, you can know you are sidetracked. Even when you blame yourself, you are off-track. Blame is a detour. It is like a magician’s trick. It makes you look at something when, all the while, there is something else important you are not seeing.

When you complain, you are stewing in your own juice. You are sitting in a cannibal’s stewpot and complaining that the water is too hot. Get out of the stewpot, beloveds. Stop sitting in it. No more complaints. Blessings from you now. 
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/befitting-a-child-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Aug 2013, 1:27 pm

Heavenletter #4656 A Perspective on Giving, August 24, 2013 
God said: 
You who were born to love may not understand what love is. You who are love do not have to add to it.

Yes, of course, there are many forms of love, yet love is not altogether the personal aspect you may often mistake it for.

Yes, love is compassion, yet here is the thing: Love is not feeling sorry for someone. It is not in your best interest to feel sorry for yourself. Why would you imagine that it is in someone else’s best interest for you to feel sorry for him?

If you want to love someone, stay away from pity. Pity is condescending. If you feel pity, don’t reveal it. No one needs your pity. Alas, “Poor you,” and alas, “Poor me,” do not make good medicine.

Caring is one thing. Getting caught up in a version of yourself is another.

When there is food in your refrigerator, and you are hungry, you do not sit around bemoaning your hunger. You get up and make a sandwich. If someone else is hungry, you don’t just sit there patting his hand and tut-tutting. You get up and make him a sandwich.

When someone is crying, compassion does not say that you must cry with him. Being there for him is another thing. Being silent is good. Do not see yourself as the blessing the world has been waiting for. Nor do I suggest that you make light of another’s pain as if he has no right to it. It is you who has no right to it. Do not seize on another’s grief. Do not be emblazoned by it. Do not see yourself as the answer.

Be present. Yet, because someone is in need it is not for you to think that they need you. Be sure it is not you who needs something from the one who is going through something right then. Be not attached to yourself as a giver.  

Love is not such a personal thing as you think. Love is not a demonstration of your goodness. You don’t pile on your love as though you are high and mighty.

Buddha healed with his laughter. He didn’t say, “Poor you.” Nor did Christ. To the lame, Christ did not say, “Oh, that’s just terrible. You can’t walk.” To one who had leprosy, he did not say, “Isn’t that awful.”  Christ took illness and suffering to a Higher Court.

Crying over another’s ache may make you feel better. It doesn’t bring healing. It may hinder healing. Helping is not such a personal thing. Healing is not feeling sorry for another. Feeling sorry for yourself or another is not a high vibration. Feeling sorry digs the sorryness in deeper.

When you feel sorry for yourself or someone else, you are conveying: “You poor helpless thing. Oh, my, yes, you are a victim.”

Stay away from victim consciousness. Certainly, do not promote it.

If you want to do good for others, it is better not to display yourself as a gift to mankind. You are a gift, yet you are to give without spreading yourself like a salve. You are not an emblem of mercy. You are not a savior. You are not a necessity. You are not to play the role of do-gooder. It is not for you to lavish affection on everyone as if you purvey yourself as the sweetener of the world. Bless everyone, and yet be not prominent. Honey can be too sweet. You are not to see yourself as Lady Bountiful. Give but not succor. Give and be glad to give, yet not fly around seeing yourself as a giver. You are not the fulfiller of others’ needs. Do not be like Little Jack Horner who sat in the corner, pulled out a plum and said, “What a good boy am I.”

Of yourself, you cannot be the solver of everyone else’s perceived needs. Do not highlight yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-perspective-on-giving.html

Heavenletter #4655 God Knows Love , August 23, 2013 

God said: 
Your lineage is not in question. You are My Child. You are the Being I created who inhabits your body. I am your Mother or Father. I am rightfully yours. You do not have to earn Me.

Where do you come from? You come from Me. In Whose image are you made? You are made in My image. You are My beloved brought to Earth to bless it. You are integral to Creation. You are integral to all that appears to happen on Earth.

I created you from My breath. You are the breath of My breath.

You are a soul within the form you inhabit.

Doctor, lawyer, merchant, thief, you are Mine. Birthed on Earth, born from My heart, there is not one of you that I drop. You are Mine, and you are Mine forever.

I don’t make collections of My children. I do not put some on a high shelf and some on a lower. I do not gradate My children. I do not pin medals on some and close out others.

There is not one of My children on Earth who does not do the best he can do in a particular point in time and circumstance. Even when he knows better and does not act in accord with what he knows, he is doing the best he can do. What do you know, beloved? Who are you to decide who is worthy and who is not? For Me, there is no decision.

Whatever mistakes or deliberate acts someone commits or partakes in, he is My child, and I love him.

I make no excuses for My children. And I make no excuses for you who may hold yourself higher than another. I love you. I do not say I love you even so. I do not say I love you despite everything. I say I love all. As you are, I love you.

Every person on Earth, past, present, or future, thrives in My heart. I do not love some more than others. I love.

Each child of Mine is precious, and precious to Me. I do not lift some closer to Me, nor do I cast anyone aside.

I do not doom anyone.

I do not punish.

I do not withhold.

You don’t know what someone else’s task on Earth may be. You may well not know your own. You do not begin to know the good that another can do even though, from the worlds’ point of view, he has done the unforgivable. I do not apologize for My love that encompasses you and everyone else and holds you beautiful.

The world sees all of My children as imperfect, including you. So-called perfection is not My criterion. It is enough for Me that I breathed life into you. That makes you My own. I love the one who looks down on another, and I love the one looked down upon. Wherever I look, I see lighted souls. I see Truth. You will, too, and you will live Truth. No one knows the depth and breadth of My heart. You know only comparisons. Nothing affects My love for you who may compare yourself above others. Nothing challenges My love.

Some of My children bring themselves closer to Me. I am glad. Some of My children go far from Me. I do not hold that against them.

When someone has a limp and does not reach the goal line as fast as you do, you don’t discard him. To Me, it is like that. All will come to Me, soon or late. To Me, all My children are first, for My children are One, and, besides, time does not exist.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-knows-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Aug 2013, 10:18 pm

Heavenletter #4654 Suddenly It’s Spring [II], August 22, 2013 
God said: 
In any case, when you hold negative feelings, you have your work cut out before you. Your work is to find out how the other person sees the situation. First, you have to be open to finding out instead of resenting or blustering. When you understand where the seeming other is coming from, when you grasp his perception, then, amazingly, you are seizing upon a great lesson in life.

The lesson is: How to let go of resistance and your hard feelings. This is what you want, isn’t it? To be rid of your own negative resistance to a particular situation and be done with it. Isn’t the crux of the situation your own hard feelings and your sense of being wronged, maligned perhaps? And this is exactly how the seeming other is feeling. You can bet on it. He is feeling just as you do. You both are feeling put out, and you are both feeling undermined. In this sense, you are both seeing just alike.

This may well apply to difficulties with people close to you, your husband or wife, or child, or parent. It is not a one-time thing. As always, it is truly your issue that you are confronting. Otherwise, beloveds, you would not be reacting with the wealth of negativity that churns within you. You would be impartial. You would not hold any judgment against the seeming other. You would desire to understand, not as a big event, but simply as a next step. Now yearn to know how the seeming other perceives. You are open to seeing beyond your rightness. Therefore, you are not judging. You are listening not for proof that you are right, for rightness is not the issue. Your listening is the issue.

First seek the answers within yourself. You start from the point of view that the other means no offense to you. The seeming other simply sees as he sees, and you want to know how he sees.
You may not find the answers on your own.  

Then seek to sit down with the seeming other who may be a close family member at a time good for him and ask him to help you understand what he is feeling. You are not confronting, why would you? You are listening. You are not interrupting. You are keeping your focus. Your job now is to hear and listen with your heart as well as your mind. You are not appraising. You are intent on grasping that which you haven’t yet grasped.

May the other, who is really yourself, be forthright with you so you can listen and hear and understand that there is no break in Oneness.

When you grasp the answers, you will be disarmed. Suddenly, the embers of reproach you felt within are gone. Why? Because a seeming antagonist disappeared and in his place a friend just like you appears. Where is the struggle now?

Not seeing a foe -- this is maturity, beloveds. Always what you are really seeing is yourself. Friction and disappointment give you a great opportunity for you who is sitting in two chairs to be much more open to yourself as you appear in the form of another. This must be so. You desire to really come to see another’s point of view, who, after all, is yourself.

The Great Ones did not see anyone as an enemy, not even those who may have judged them falsely. All judging is false, beloveds. In the deepest Truth, enemies are a made-up thing. Enemy is a label you cast upon yourself. Once upon a time, you believed a seeming other responsible for your discomfort. Now you see you are responsible for your own discomfort.

Now you are your Self. And We Are One.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/suddenly-it-s-spring-ii.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Aug 2013, 1:41 pm

Heavenletter #4653 Suddenly It's Spring [I], August 21, 2013 
God said: 
If you are not yet able to love everyone as you would like to, then can you be without a sense of having to get back at a seeming other or showing him what’s what or teaching him a lesson or sticking up for yourself or asserting your rights in some way?

What you can really give up is your sense of being wronged. When you can give up your sense of having been wronged, attacked, or defied in some way, much tension leaves. Then you no longer see the seeming other as an opponent, and you can then come to a certain relaxation that can even be called peace. I think you can come to this. Truly, in the depth of your heart, with this simple thought that the seeming other is not out to get you, even your thoughts of negativity toward him go away. Rather than fight another, even internally, really and truly, you can let go of your resentment and be a friendly bystander or even friend, who wishes seeming others well. I know you would rather life be like this.

You don’t manufacture this greater awareness, you understand, you come to it.

If you would like seeming others to release any animosity they may feel toward you, cannot you release your build-up of animosity toward them?

I come back to reminding you that your resistance to another comes not from the other, but from within you. No matter how the other person looks at you or what he says to you, you are looking at yourself and you are hearing yourself. It appears to you that the seeming other on some level does not think much of you. This may or may not be true. Nevertheless, it is you who doesn’t think enough of yourself and so deep down you deem him responsible for your discomfort. Perhaps you blame the seeming other for not fulfilling something within you, or the seeming other may remind you of someone from your long ago past. Even as you do not remember anyone from the past that the seeming other reminds you of, you are reacting to something in the other that you project upon him. The one before you is not responsible for your reactions.

We can even put this in another way. There is something for you to learn from this seeming other. No matter how incorrect, inadequate or defiant to you the seeming other may appear or perhaps be, you have an issue within yourself. You are making something of this that it is not. There is a breach between Oneness, and you are making this breach. You are responsible. Otherwise, I tell you frankly that your feathers would not be ruffled. You would not be upset. If the person happens to be your employer or your employee, and a situation or perception has to be resolved, as much as another may have to widen his point of view, so do you also. The seeming other sees differently from you, and you see differently from the seeming other as well. That’s obvious, yet you and the other do not see something that is there for you to see.

And so what you have to do is to start listening. If a seeming other is antagonistic to you, there is something for you to see that you do not presently see. When you begin to understand another’s seeming opposition to you, it will sink in to you that you have been as un-understanding as the seeming other, and, therefore, beloved, if I may say so, you may be the person difficult to deal with.

The main thing you have to know is that the other is not your foe. He is simply as un-understanding as you. With the realization that the seeming other has no malice to you, your resistance to the other leaves, and you find yourself already feeling more friendly, more that you and the seeming other are, after all, friends rather than opponents. Wouldn’t you rather?

Then, suddenly, it’s spring.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/suddenly-its-spring-i.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Aug 2013, 7:15 pm

Heavenletter #4652 Play Back God’s Message, August 20, 2013 
God said: 
Stick with Me. Be true to Me, and worries will fade. Record My message and play it over and over again until it sinks in. My message is:

“All is well.”

Whatever life may look like to you, all is well. The sun is up in the sky. Grass grows. Stars come out.

Many conclusions you draw are assumptions. Assumptions seem real, yet they are not.

The whole Universe is serving you at the same time as you serve it.

Tragic circumstances seem real to you. I do not make light of what you go through, though I tell you truly, beloveds, despite your pain and suffering, the worst that really happens is that three oranges are being juggled up in the air, and one drops. Yes, of course, people do fall off the edge of the Earth, even though, in Reality, there is no edge to the Earth to fall off from.

Keep your heart high. Keep your spirits high. The God of Love says that all is well. This is not a pat on the back. This is not manufactured comfort. This is not purple prose. This is the Truth I speak. This is not fantasia. All is well -- this is Reality.

All the woes of the world, all the entanglements, all the estrangements, all the tears, all the shouts, all the fear and trepidation are like cartoons you look at, at the end of which, when you consciously inhabit Vastness, you will laugh.

Hearts seem to break, yet hearts pull themselves together. You pull your heart together, and you get up and continue to roam around the Earth. Surrender to joy. Surrender to joy as much as you surrender to sorrow. Joy is real. Cause for joy is real. Sorrow is an invention. Sorrow is not real. It is made to look real. It feels real. Sorrow, pain, suffering and such are all based on patterns of thought. The Truth of Existence is love. The Love of Existence is Truth.

The True You is not the dramatically written fictional one. Just as a uniform of any kind has no existence of itself, the same can be said about the manufactured you. A façade is a façade. Even a good façade is a façade.

You are a Great Soul in a uniform referred to as a body. A body takes up space in what is called space. The material does not truly exist.

“How can God say that?” you ask. ”How could I drive a car unless a car exists? Look, here’s the steering wheel. How does a steering wheel steer a car that doesn’t exist?”

As in Monopoly, the paper money is all play money. It serves as currency on the board game, yet it isn’t really currency.

The real currency is love. Love is the economy of the world. More than that, it is the economy of all Creation. The only true is love. Love is all that exists.

“God,” you may say, “You exist. You say I exist only as You. I would like to experience that.”

Dear One, I Who Am -- and the individual you who is not – also are love. That’s it. There is no counting. There is no other than I and that means Love, Love on a Grand Scale, not a smattering of love, but Love Exultant, the Beingness of Love. Love Still Yet Whirling, Love All That Is Tumbling Over Itself.

You are not off an assembly line like a piece of candy. You are, Truth be known, totally The Fullness of Love, Love Vibrant and Viable, Love Perpetual, Love and Nothing Else But Love,

So help Me, God.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/play-back-god-s-message.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 19 Aug 2013, 2:21 pm

Heavenletter #4651 Too Soon or Too Late, August 19, 2013 
God said: 
Yes, your human heart seems to be a kind of barometer. It goes up, and it goes down. Your beloved heart goes to extremes. No matter how much you intend to not to be upset, you still get upset. You react, as if it is urgent that you react. You seem to be unable to hold back even an hour. It is an immediate thing with you. The expression “living in the now” isn’t meant to apply to a fast comeback that puts other people in their place.

What is your place, dear ones?

You feel it is urgent to represent yourself, as if this were the last minute of a baseball game, as if it were urgent to make your homerun now. The thing is, when you are hot under the collar, you’re not using your head. It’s probably safe to say you also aren’t using your true heart but, rather, your emotive heart. Rash emotions take over. Does this all sound familiar to you? Rashness takes over and you say your piece?

Well, maybe you do not have to get whatever it is off your chest.  

Next time you feel you must confront another, remember that, within your heart, lies Mine. Accommodate My heart. Lay My heart bare. Lean into My heart. I guarantee that rashness will be appeased and slink away. At present, often or always, after you confront someone, how you may wish you had waited until you cooled off.

Hey, beloveds, why don’t you talk to Me before indulging your rancor? Something someone says or did does pushes your buttons. Remind yourselves, your buttons are your buttons.

Now, I’m going to say the opposite. Maybe it’s time you vented your spleen. Maybe you’ve been waiting too long. It’s possible you needed to assert yourself long before, when you could have done so in a more friendly way. As it is, you let resentment accumulate, and then you burst out with words that may add to mutual rancor.

So, your lesson could be to speak up sooner.

We could compare your not speaking up to riding on the wrong train quite a while, and then you are mightily annoyed at the conductor. Truth is, you are ticked off at yourself. You were, perhaps, too timid earlier, and, then, in time, your temper grew and flared, angry as you were at your own timidity. Is this your story? Always, often, sometimes? And then, when you speak up, you over-compensate for your delay?

What is it that holds you back from speaking up in the first place before your anger mounts? You are afraid that someone will hit you? Of course, you know they won’t hit you. You may fear you will injure their feelings, but, probably, what you really fear is that they may hurt yours. You fear they may not like you anymore.

You are the one We are talking about now, and you may tend to be silent for too long until you decide that you are putting up with too much. There is no blame, beloveds. Really, there is no blame to another, and no blame to you. Forget about fault. Forget blame altogether.

You may think you learned your lesson until the next time, when you learn it all over again, and there is another replay.

Hear it from Me. You are entitled to speak up. You spend too much time weighing the merits of what you think, and, later, you hurt the person’s feelings, more than you would have in the first place. Could well be better to speak up in the now.

Which are you? Too late? Too soon? A combination of both?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/too-soon-or-too-late.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Aug 2013, 9:36 pm

Heavenletter #4650 Decisions Have to Be Made, August 18, 2013 
God said: 
In terms of the world, to trust or not trust, it is better to trust than not to trust. In God you trust. Next to God, in yourself, you trust. It is no favor for you to give too much responsibility of yourself over to another.

Good partners do not always agree. You can have good trust in each other, and yet know that you will not always agree. Did you really think you would? Sometimes life itself is disagreement meeting disagreement.

Everyone sees out of his own eyes. In that sense, everyone is right, including the partner who sees the opposite to the way you do.  

In marriage or the like, what did you think? Did you think that the prince and princess would forever see eye to eye? The time comes when disillusion comes in. In marriage, you may not have grown to become King and Queen of your one realm. You may have become dissidents.

How you want harmony, and how it seems to elude you. Is harmony an illusion? Can harmony be created when agreement is not?

Can it not be all right for someone to not agree with you, and for you to not agree with someone else? Who says that agreement has to come before harmony? What is harmony anyway? Can agreement be to care and respect one another, including all those who think differently from you? Can you not leave the subject of agreement alone? Decisions have to be made, yet perfect agreement does not have to be.

Agreement cannot always be sought, nor bought, nor thought. Agreement is, or it is not. No one is to bear false testimony.

You can, however, let agreement go. How important is it that another sees as you see and does as you like? No one is to exist in your heart and life as your agreer. Only when there is agreement is that possible. No one is to agree under protest. No one is to exact agreement from another. No one is to control another. No one is to fly totally under the mast of another. Yet decisions have to be made.

Agreement or disagreement cannot be the issue. So what if you agree or disagree? Let go of attachment to agreement. Shake hands and don’t agree. Yet decisions have to be made.

Is disagreement something to atone for? Must everyone speak the same language? Not at all. There is room for all languages. Others’ languages can be understood. This is a given. This is acknowledged, yet the language of agreement tends to be enforced.  

No one says that every language must follow the grammar of Russian or Chinese. Each language is its own language. Every language can be understood.  One can learn another language. Is it not easier to learn another language than it is to insist on agreement between two people?

The idea that anyone has to agree with you is a call to arms. Battles come from this idea, battles between husbands and wives, battles between one nation and another. And then one nation tries to rally another nation to take its same side, and so wars are born.

Is the disagreement issue really an issue of disagreement, or is it a an issue of control and not really disagreement at all? If the issue is control, you are fighting a losing battle. You may exact loyalty, yet subduing another’s free will is not the same as agreement. If you see yourself winning something by subduing another, you win nothing. Yet decisions have to be made.

No matter how expert you may be, you are learning just like everyone else. It is yours to grant to everyone freedom of thought. This is the sovereign right of all. I bequeathed free will. I gave it to everyone, and so must you.

Someone who disagrees with you is not your foe. Where did you get that idea? Nor are you to consider yourself another’s foe because you do not see eye-to-eye with him. Who is to say which one of you has to see eye-to-eye with the other, or why?
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/decisions-have-to-be-made.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Aug 2013, 9:04 pm

By Billy Graham
Can You Buy Your Way Into Heaven?
Q: My uncle (who's been very successful in business) makes a generous donation to his church every month, but other than that he almost never attends (he says he's too busy). We think he's just trying to buy his way into Heaven. Are we right? -- G.C. 

A: I don't know, of course, what your uncle's real motive is in giving so generously to his church; it may not be what you suggest. He simply might want to support his church's social work, or he may have some other reason for what he does. 

But I'm afraid some people do hope God will reward them for their generosity (or for some other good deed they've done), either by blessing them right now or by granting them eternal life. Lurking in the back of their minds is the idea that at the last judgment, God will weigh their good deeds against their bad deeds, and if they have more good deeds than bad deeds then God will let them into Heaven. 

This, however, is a serious misunderstanding of what the Bible actually teaches. The Bible says that God is absolutely holy and pure, and even one sin -- just one -- would be enough to keep us out of Heaven. In other words, we all stand condemned before God, and no matter how good we are, we can never be good enough to win our way into Heaven. The Bible says, "There is no one righteous, not even one" (Romans 3:10). 

This is why we need Christ, because He did something we could never do: On the cross He took upon Himself the judgment that we deserve. Now by faith and trust in Him we can be saved. May your uncle come to realize this and commit his life to Christ -- and may you, as well. 

======== 

Send your queries to "My Answer," c/o Billy Graham, Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, 1 Billy Graham Parkway, Charlotte, N.C., 28201; call 1-(877) 2-GRAHAM, or visit the Web site for the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association: www.billygraham.org.

(c)2013 BILLY GRAHAM DISTRIBUTED BY TRIBUNE MEDIA SERVICES, INC.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Aug 2013, 6:59 pm

Heavenletter #4649 Bring Peace, August 17, 2013 
God said: 
There is nothing to take personally. Nothing. Even if a diatribe is directly targeted to you, it is not for you to take personally.

I have said before that everyone lives in his own world. The world seen from another window is different from what is seen outside your window. Even as there is Oneness, no two human beings see the world the same. Everyone sees through his or her own eyes.  

Whoever may be letting you have it, he is really talking to himself and in a manner that has nothing to do with you. Even if you did say or do something that another is up in arms about, you are being set-up. You are a handy target. You are in front of him at the target range, and he is at practice. Sometimes We could call the world the target range. Some days you have been hit a lot.

It is a very practical thing to not take things personally. Even if you are a child who is being spanked, do not take it personally. Even if the spanking is entirely unfair, it is not to be taken personally which is another way to say it is not to be taken as all-important.

You are on a journey. We can say that, in life, you are climbing to Heaven. You rise to Heaven.

When you take everything personally, you keep yourself tied down to where you have been. I am telling you how to rise, one good way to rise, not the only one. The struggle, whatever it might be, when you enter into it and “fight back” or whatever, you are kept at that state. Literally, it’s necessary to rise above the level of the fray. Climb the ladder and, from above, what do you see? Do you see insult that you might refute, or do you, in the final instance, see something for you to see differently?

One thing for you to learn is to not take even a personal assault as an offense. Your vision is rising. It is great vision and wisdom, you are learning. You can do it.  

Even if a car hits you, unless you’re a gangster or what, you know the car didn’t set out to hit you. If you can be that gracious to a car, then be as gracious to another fellow human being who, in truth, may not be any more conscious than the car. He’s in a fog. One thing he is trying to do is to right what he sees as a wrong. Right or wrong is beside the point. The point is never right or wrong.

If you must have a position, let it be: “What can I do to remove this tension?”

You notice I didn’t say: “What can I do to defend myself?” It’s a given that there is something the other person isn’t getting, and it’s a given that there is something you also are not getting. You are not to be in this situation as a defender. A defender is really an attacker, perhaps inverted but an attacker nevertheless. And, so, if you defend, and another attacks, what you have are two attackers. It is not in your best interest to retaliate in kind.

What you really want is to climb another rung on the ladder. To do that, you have to rise above the fray. Rising above is worth going for. As you rise, your so-called opponent may rise a notch with you. You are looking out for his welfare as well as yours. You are bringing peace to the situation and ultimately the world. Where is an enemy then when you have grown taller than his offense?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/bring-peace.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Aug 2013, 6:09 pm

Heavenletter #4646 Whose Teacher Are You? , August 14, 2013 

God said: 
You love to give love. You like to make a point of it, and yet the giving of love is not a project. Love is not so much something to give as it is your very Being. The giving of love is not so much an act of love.

It is not that you have to be thinking about giving love and making sure that you do. This may be serving yourself, beloveds. It is good for you to know this.

Love comes from your State of Being. Sometimes what you give in the name of love is a reward to yourself. It is true that you serve Me through others, yet giving love to others is not always what you may mean it to be. It can be a feather in your cap. It can be serving yourself, beloveds, in the name of others. This exists.

Yes, you are loving, and I ask you to give, and you wish to follow My Will. Remember about loving Me.

Putting yourself in the foreground may not be a sustainable practice. You are not meant to be anyone’s savior. It is not always a good deed to do a good deed. You are not the answer to other people’s needs. I AM. And your giving to others may not be the answer for you. It may postpone your self-discovery.

Human Beings do not seek for your love, even when they may think they do and you think they do. They are seeking Me and their own love for Me.

You are, of course, not obligated to give love. Individuality is not the fulfiller of love.

It is not for you to see how much love you can give.

In the terms of which I am speaking, no one needs your love. It is not love from you to see someone else’s lack or need. The Great Spiritual Ones did not set out to satisfy people’s needs for love, nor did they set out to satisfy others’ needs for knowledge, The Great Ones set out to do God’s Will. Indeed, through their focus on God and God’s glory, they raised many other people’s consciousness. It was never their accomplishment. They never owned it.

You are not a preacher, beloveds. You are not the conductor of an orchestra.

Helping people to feel good is not your purpose. It is not for you to think of yourself as an answer to anyone’s prayer. From where does help come?

It may be your need that someone feels needy, needs something that you would like to give. Free people from the idea that they need something from you. Free yourself from the idea that others need something from you.  

It may be your need to give your definitive help, and yet this may not be helpful to you and your growth, and, in the long run, not to the other. You have greater substance to offer than altruism.

No one is to be higher than you. Nor are you to be higher than anyone else.

Be as ready to receive answers as you are to give them. You found answers, and you still have more answers to find. Have confidence in others to find their own answers. Answers, like questions, do not stay the same. There are yet more answers for you to find. All are seekers. No one has arrived, beloveds. Everyone is arriving, and there are many roads before you.

The role of helper feels good. Your heart is benevolent, no question, yet your good heart and benevolence are not at issue.

Yesterday I wrote about the joy of giving, and how you are meant to give. Now I tell you to go easy on the giving. You are a learner too.
 Help thyself, dear one. Teach thyself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/whose-teacher-are-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Aug 2013, 8:20 pm

Heavenletter #4645 You Are Your Own Storyteller, August 13, 2013 
God said: 
In terms of your own life on Earth, you are the receiver of your life, the perceiver, and your own benefactor or thief. You may well be the one who steals joy from you, denies you joy, makes sure you don’t have joy, reprimands you so you won’t have joy. You may say that someone else, a particular person outside of you, denies you. Yet there is something within yourself that denies you. You are the whole story. You are the whole kit and caboodle. You are your own story-teller.

Odds are you will fault anyone but yourself. On the other hand, there are those who seem proficient in faulting themselves for all personal troubles and everyone else’s too. It is really true that everyone is responsible for everyone else, even when that seems impossible.

Too much or too little seem to be the by-word of many of My Children on Earth. There is so much that goes on in life that you are not yet aware of. There are shades and shades of meaning to your life and more and more. You, yourself, are multiplied. You appear in front of yourself, behind yourself, on your right, on your left in addition to which, everyone is you, you in another form of you, a reflection of you. How distant you may have become to forms of yourself.

There is no blame. There is no reprisal. There is no fault. From a millennium of fault you find, the one fault could be wrapped up as ignorance. You have called ignorance a fault. Perhaps that is the only fault there is. You may not know how to put two and two together, yet you can well be fluent in awareness of the significance of the heart, yours and others’.

Every single person in the world is doing the best he or she can, and there is an aspect of you in everyone, those you adore and those whom you do not tolerate well. There is something for you to learn from every person and every situation. With or without words, everyone appears before you so that you may learn a new aspect of yourself. The person may well not know why he is there or why he said what he did or didn’t.

Don’t overdo on the learning, beloveds. This learning is not to figure out or analyze. Let your mind be still. Your mind is not to tell your heart what to feel.

Your heart is simple.

Come from a place where no one disappoints you, beloveds. No one has to be what you want. Everyone has to be what he or she wants. If someone is disloyal to you, for instance, it’s all your perception anyway. Whether your perception is correct or incorrect, why would anyone have to be what you want? Why do you need someone to stick up for you? What makes you think so? What defense do you think you need? And why must another give it? Because you are loyal? You are  beginning to see how expectation is a demand and barrier.

In your heart, thank the one you saw as a signal to hurt your heart and be glad for the awareness you gained, and now move on.

Your life is not meant to bounce off other people, nor are all your thoughts to bounce off your own opinions. Other people have other things on their mind. What others say or do has nothing to do with you. You are not the subject of another’s life.   

You have heard that there is good in everything. Find the good. Find the good in it, and you gain. You are ahead. You are far more than your perceptions, your experiences, your possessions, your faults, your promises. You are far more than hurt feelings. You are far more than any perceived aspect of you, and others are also far more than any aspect you perceive of them and insist on.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-your-own-storyteller.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 6 Empty HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Mon 12 Aug 2013, 5:38 pm

Heavenletter #4644 Welcome All , August 12, 2013 
God said: 
Listening and understanding what other people have to say doesn’t diminish you. It expands you. What you would like others to do for you is a good idea to do for them. Listening and understanding others’ hearts and minds is not a disservice to yourself. It is not capitulating. It is not giving an advantage to another. It is not putting others before you. It is listening and understanding. Listening and understanding are gifts of growth and courtesy and, let’s say it, love.

No two people see alike. No two people. And yet you can see how another sees and feels, and you can understand.

The question is not which way is better. There is no question. This is how two people see. What of it?

Why fight it, beloveds? Who says that one way is better or better for another? Or that the way you see is right, and the way another sees is not? Why would you imagine someone has to see the way you do and not see the way he does?

This is judgment, dear ones, and judgment is something to stay away from, even in the little things. Everyone knows better than to judge, and yet judgment occurs often, too many times a day to count, or too many times an hour or even a minute to waste your time on. Besides, judgment is fruitless.  

If you really want others to view the world as you do, listen to their views. Maybe then others will be better able to listen to yours. And if someone cannot listen to you, at least you heard him out and perhaps you understood. It is helpful to yourself and to another to understand. Consider that listening is like learning another language.

Anyway, would you really want everyone to think just as you do? Be careful how you answer. Would you really want to think the way the so-called “everyone else” thinks? Who is everyone else, this public persona? And who are you, dear one?

You may be the first to require freedom and then forget to grant it to others. If you truly believe in freedom, then give it. If you truly believe in freedom, live it.

Ah, then again, there is a difference between freedom and license. There is not even agreement on that. And that’s all right too.

I gave you free will, and you are free to honor others by listening to what they have to say. You also are free to not listen to others as well. You are free to close your mind or to open it and to whatever degree you wish. You are free to fight when you want to. You are free to get up and walk out of the room.

Be wary of sticking up for principles. They are your chosen principles. You chose them. Must another also choose them? The principles, no matter how well they work for you, are opinions you chose. You had free choice. No one can be made to believe as you do. Others can try to believe as you do, yet why should they when their heart isn’t in it?

There is room for everyone in the world. There is room for everyone in the world to make his own choices. All people can even change their minds when they do, and change back again. Some people are homebodies. And some people have a yen for adventure. Aren’t both okay?

There are human beings of many shapes and colors. Welcome all.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/welcome-all.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6