World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Bood of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 30 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Fri 09 Dec 2016, 10:15 pm

Heavenletter #5859 The Truth of All That Which You Surely Are, December 9, 2016

God said:
Do you hear Me loud and clear? Do you hear My Voice over the throngs of other voices that run through your head? Do you hear Me now louder than Life? Do you hear Me, and do you listen to Me with all your heart? You have longed for Me all the days of your life. Whether you are aware of this seeking or not, this is so. This is your story. I am the basis of you, and it is I that you seek.
Time and time again, you have arbitrarily sought less. I have always sought you. I have always sought for you to know your worth. You have found this difficult to do. Hmm, I have to wonder why it is hard for you to accept your worth and even the worth of anyone's Life and the worth of all Life in the World.
You have bought fancy hats, and you have walked in parades, and yet you have veered from your purpose, following after one chase or another. All the same, you went off on tangents and forgot My Name.
Of course, it is not My Name you have to know. It is your name that you have to know, your name in Heaven beyond your known name on Earth. One way or another, you seek your Identity. You may run away from it, yet you are ever seeking to know Who and What you are.
You wonder about the meaning of stars, and you are entranced with one or another movie star. All the while, you have had the knowing somewhere within you that you were chasing fancies. At any cost, you absconded from your True Identity.
You may not have accepted that diamonds and emeralds are baubles with good press and a high price. Everything is not as it seems. You are definitely more than you seem to the world and seem to yourself.
You tend to put your Self on pause. You take time out. You play a different tune and a different role. You engage in unawareness. You rush to play around the mulberry bush. You divert yourself from the key point of your place on Earth. You would do almost anything to keep yourself down. You enact a role that is not you at all. You dance in the Follies of Life. You will do almost anything to devalue the Truth of Who you are. This is an old game you play. You will defray yourself from Self-Realization for as long as you can until you can no longer.
Nothing keeps you from your cognition of your Self but you. You scrimmage, yet, hesitate to go further.
What is so difficult about getting to know you? What is so hard at discovering your Truth? Must you dance around Reality and accept a pretense that you are less, as if this lack of awareness were precious to behold? You are a Vast Secret you keep. Come out of the bulrushes now. Look at your reflection in the river and see the Truth. Look deeply at your reflection in the river, and you will begin to see. You will begin to see Me. You are the spitting image of Me. I am the portrait in the Locket of Your Heart.
It is you who will claim Who you are. The world can think whatever it thinks. I am talking to you. I am trying to convert you to your Self. You don't have to run away from this Glorious Truth. Perhaps you fear that once again you will be let down. Look again.
Surely, you must know that you are greater than the sum of what the world seems to see when it glances askance at you. Never mind what the world says.
Even My whisper is worth more than the loudest shout.
I suggest that you listen to Me loud and clear. Tug your heart over to Me. Give it to Me for sake-keeping. You are in My care. You are My beautiful Self whether you believe this or not. Come over to My way of expressing the Truth of All That Which You Surely Are.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-truth-of-all-that-which-you-surely-are.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Dec 2016, 5:48 pm

Heavenletter #5858 Out of the Whirlwind, December 8, 2016

God said:
It would seem as if Life Itself has moods, yet Life just moseys along, doing what Life does. Life is not a snow plow, yet Life does seem to plow along without particular regard to who or what gets in its way.
Life isn't exactly obstinate, nor does Life exactly debate its choice. Whatever befalls, be it tornado or drought, Life seems to be impartial. Nevertheless, no one escapes Life, yet some seem to be more caught up in it while some seem to more observers from out of the whirlwind.
You can speculate and speculate on Life, trying to figure it out, yet Life does what it does. Life plays its cards, as it were, while it zips right along. Life doesn't look back. What can stand in Life's way?
Life has its work to do, and Life doesn't hesitate. Life does as it does and doesn't debate the turns it takes. Sometimes Life is great fun, and you roll down its hills. Sometimes Life seems to be helter-skelter. Life leaves in its wake what it leaves in its wake. Life doesn't diddle-daddle. There is nothing wishy-washy about Life. Life's rudder is set. It acts like the Ocean. Nothing can get in its way. Nothing is strong enough to stop it.
Life seems to have its instructions, and it follows them to the T without detour. Life does not hem and haw. Life seems to gallop. Life doesn't seem to ever be undecided or unsure of itself.
Life runs through the ramparts. Life takes no prisoners, yet Life can leave tumult in its wake.
Life is impersonal, yet most all partakers of Life take Life personally. Life has its way with everyone, big or small. No one outsmarts Life. Soon or late, everyone bows to Life, makes peace with Life or, if not, straggles along as it does. In one way or another, everyone hies to Life or, at the very least, hobbles along with it.
Life has its say, and Life has its way.
What is this screenplay of Life? Life is strong. Life winds you around its little finger. You can yell all you want, yet Life seems to raise you up and, at its will, knocks you down. Nevertheless, more goes on in Life than meets the eye.
Through it all, Life is a gift. Amid Life on Earth, I reside, the Quiet Eye of what seems like turbulence. Greater than Life as it appears, am I, ever riding the Seas and the calms with you. Through all that is beyond your understanding, I am for you, and I am with you. Through it all, you and I ride through Life. You are not misbegotten. Life is not so wayward as you may think.
Life is no match for Me. I carry you through the Winds of Life. Through all that seems like a rampage, Life is about you, and Life is for you. There is rhyme and reason. There is significance. There is purpose, and Life Itself guides you. It does pick you up, and it brings you back Home to Me.
Your arrival is assured. Hail to Life. It rounds you up and carries you far. Hail to Life. You may not understand Life, yet Life knows what it is doing.

So what if Life carries you seemingly randomly! Life supports you. What if, beyond your understanding, Life carries you here and there. There is no end to Life, and there is no end to your Life. What if all this you call Life is a dream anyway? Despite all perceived Storms of Life, Life also provides you with an Oasis.
Angels do exist. Life wears off your roughness. Life takes you to Me in your awareness. Life does not supersede My Love. Life strengthens you. Life refurbishes you. You, too, are a featured player in Life. You are in the Play List of Life, and you perform on its stage.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/out-of-the-whirlwind.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Dec 2016, 11:37 am

Heavenletter #5855 Life on Earth Is Not about Certainty, December 5, 2016

God said:
It is definitely not a good idea to spend your life feeling sorry for yourself. By the same token, it is not a good idea to spend your life pitying anyone either. Feeling pity isn't good for you to send out any more than pity is good for you to receive. Feeling pity isn't an achievement. It's more like a dismissal.
Of course, naturally, this isn't to say you are to be hardhearted. Being firm is not the same as being severe. You do not always have to be the good cop. There is plenty of merit in the world for directness. Do not mistake directness for unkindness. You are not meant to be a sob sister in life.
Beloveds, what you see as someone's lot in life may well not be the way the person sees his own life. You know, be careful about making any kind of pronouncements about your life or another's. What you say may ring a bell of finality. Do not settle someone's life, nor settle for the world's distinctions of your life as if what the world says is your template to go by. Don't take a blotch on the surface of your life or anyone's life as the summation of the Life Itself.
Outer appearances are not a model to go by. This is why it is said, when someone appears at your door, be gracious, for the seeming beggar could be a Sainted Being. Have you not dismissed people in your heart because of their outer appearance? Opportunity isn't something you want to miss.
On the other hand, We can take the opposite of what I just said. For instance, a con artist does not appear as a con artist. Part of his being a con artist is to fool you. Of course, it is always you who fools yourself, you understand.
Dreams do come true. However, every dream that steps up to you may not be your dream come true. And, of course, when you are not looking for it, your True Dream may appear. There is no certainty one way or the other. Life is not about certainty.
Enjoy whoever knocks at your door. Be gracious and courteous. Whatever qualities you may disdain, you don’t have to go by them.
Life is simpler than you see it. If life gets complicated, is it you who may be complicating it. Who is misled, and who is misleading?
It is not My Desire that you wear a costume. Make Yes mean Yes. And No mean No. Do not be crafty. Do not outsmart yourself. Do not lead someone on, and don't lead yourself on. Be honest. There is no gain in pretense to anyone, not gain to you nor to another.
When you walk on rough terrain, step firmly. Don’t dance around on rough terrain as if you were a ballerina, nor are you to be excessively tentative. You are looking for balance.
Love is Infinite, yet you don't have to give away your Truth for an illusion of Love. Pretense isn't your goal. Fake is fake whatever colors it is under. Allow your heart to love all. You can also love – shall We say – impersonally. Love does not have to be an investment. Love does not require a payback, and you don't have to have a return. You also don't have to ask of yourself anything when you don't feel the Truth of it.
Your love can be discreet. You don't have to blather your love for all comers. You don't have to act as if you love when this is not the Truth of Your Heart. Be true to yourselves, beloveds.
I encourage you to have an open heart to all, and, yet, enough can be enough. Remind yourself that love is not a commodity in the marketplace. Love is not a barter. Love is not an expense you must pay.
Love is free, yet love doesn't have to be all over the place. Value your love. Love and respect yourself, and you will love and respect others.
Anyway, there are no others. You and others are One and the Same.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-on-earth-is-not-about-certainty.html

Heavenletter #5856 God & Friends , December 6, 2016

God said:
In the loneliness of your hearts, I hear some of My children whisper:
"God, I do not feel that I have friends."
You may have a novel reader's idea of what friendship is. Friendship is something you are pulled to and also pulled away from. You want it, and you don't want it. You feel that there are many others in life who have a multitude of loyal and true friends that stay, yet not you.
You have had it with romance the same. You wonder why you invested so much of your heart in romance when romance never came true for you. Never lasted. Romance for you dropped by the wayside, and so you mourn, and so you rue.
There are those who share the Earth with you who may get disappointed in Me and even rail against Me, whereas, with Me, you are salient. If love were a ship that sails, I am that ship you sail on. You may be disappointed in Life yet never do you feel that I let you down. Come what may, you experience Me as here for you. I buoy you. Odd, isn't it, that you have such a resourceful relationship with Me and, yet, perhaps not so much with your fellow travelers.
Friendship is a challenge for you and a challenge that makes you sad. Without much to-do, you and I have an understanding. You understand Me. You feel My Steadfastness. You‘re taking comfort in Me.
You don't keep Me on a leash. People you tend to keep on a leash, and, therefore, you are tied up with what you see as disappointment. With Me, you feel enriched.
Your experience of Total Peace with Me isn't something you made happen. This is My Gift to you, and you took to it like a fish to water. Never once in this Lifetime did you reproach Me. My Presence warms and delights you.
Your Life on Earth is certainly not a contest between Me and others, although, in human terms, We can say that I have won which means that you have won. It is true for you that in God you trust. You simply find yourself in this place.
It is human beings you do not trust. Your High Hopes for human beings have been dashed. As you lost hope, you withdrew. All your life, you quietly accepted Me with no questions asked.
The world is as you see it. You are no different from others, only you sail a ship you happened to alight on. Life disappointed you. All you desire from Life has not been granted you, yet you find yourself granting Me your favor just the same. I am simply your Favorite. I am just quietly here with you, and you ask for no more of Me. From Life, you ask for more.
The canoe of your life may upend. Regardless, you feel Our Love. We love. Long before you knew My Name, you knew Our Love.
It is human love that you do not trust, and there you are.
Other people represent you. Upon them and yourself, you make demands. With Me, you ask for no more than My Presence. You accept Me as you have never accepted what you see as yourself. Like so many you do not see the Bright Light that you are.
In terms of human companionship, you pull back. With human beings, you may turn away from. You moil with your relationships, and so you know turmoil.
Understand that this is a choice you make. You were washed to My Shore. You don't know how you got here, yet you landed here with Me. I am the flip side of your Adventure on Earth. Here you are on Shore, and yet you left some cargo safely in your heart.
Some of My Loved Ones have made peace with your Brothers and Sisters on Earth whereas some dear bedraggled Ones, have this one last voyage to make.
The contrast you find between the settledness you and I share and the unsettledness that you accept on the dry land of Earth is something that you will let go of by and by. Your acceptance of your fellow human Beings is on its way. Acceptance will come as naturally as waves lap the shore.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-friends.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:08 pm

Heavenletter #5854 The Playing Field of Infinity, December 4, 2016

God said:
What do I most want of you? I do not think so much in terms of superlatives as you may. I don't think of excluding anything from you. I do want you to undo any shackles you may have enchained yourself with. Superlatives, of their very nature, can only confine you.
Yes, it is My Desire that you be unbound. This means that you are to be free. Free of what? Not so much free of but free to. To be free to soar. To be safe enough to dare to be free. To be free from clutching either the past or the future as if past and future were the extent of you. In any case, you are free to let go. You are free to be free. You are free of all that may have held you back – and held the world back from its Ascension.
Fear has gone out the window. Any fear that you previously held tight goes out the window and disappears from the skyscape. You abandon fear on behalf of every Being in the world. Fear is no longer an entity that is going to pounce out at you, nor will fear grab at anyone, near or far.
You have reconfigured your Self. Now you truly star in your life.
With fear gone, you are a stalwart human being. You are strong enough to be benevolent. You are connected to yourself and to Me. There is no more tugging at yourself. There is freeing yourself. There is yourself freed. Struggle does not exist. It cannot even be conceived of.
Away you go, right to your Selfhood with Me.
You are back to Being. Being is very freeing. Being can only be Being, and you are full of Being. Unhampered by arbitrary thoughts, you are an Infinity of Being.
You are new every day. You are untethered to past thinking. It is you -- Phoenix rising. It is you, unhampered. It is you, uncaged from the past. Therefore, you are free to be simply as you are. What a relief this is. You are already Everything. And now you know.
You stand on your own two legs. You fly with the wings of angels.
All landings are soft. All take-offs are effortless. You are pure ease. There is nothing at stake. You live life on Earth as in Heaven. You are lit by the hot Sun, and you are immersed in the cooling light of the Moon. You can see in the dark. All blindfolds have fallen away.
You fly. You have always desired to fly. You fly to Me, and you fly to your Self. The world is your haven. Heaven is the green pastures you lie down in. You look at beautiful scenery. You see the world unfold to reveal itself in all its array. There is no longer stark black and white. All desires are One Beautiful Artistry. You play in a beautiful painting of your desires thought of and realized at the same moment of non-existent time. We can say that you have welcomed yourself to the Playing Field of Infinity.
You throw the Ball of Life and, magically, it reveals itself. You are home on the range. Life in clarity has truly begun. No more consultations to know what the world says. Consultations now are with Me and your Higher Self. No longer do you think so much of what the world considers proper. No longer are you so finite. Your recognize that the world holds on tight. You recognize that you are free. No longer are you entrapped. No longer are you attached to the rules and roles and details of the past. You do not need to be so correct. You are Being. You are freed.
Being is above all the world.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-playing-field-of-infinity.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Dec 2016, 10:43 pm

Heavenletter #5853 Do You See Life as a Great Trial?, December 3, 2016

God said:
You desire this, and you desire that, and what you desire may be at two ends of two different spectrums. You have conflicting desires. You want everything. You may ask yourself: “What do I want more than what I already have?”, and yet you aren’t sure how to choose between two wants that seem to cancel each other.
An example might be that you want a love relationship, and you also may prefer to live alone. If you could have a peaceful loving relationship, you would be glad, yet you fear to tread where you have trodden before where peace is not.
You want to fulfill all your responsibilities, and you would very much like plenty of free time as well.
This is how you are conflicted. You talk back and forth. You talk yourself into an idea, and, in the next breath, you talk yourself out of the idea. You convince yourself that you can't be or have everything. Therein lies the rub.
Come from the idea that you can indeed be and have everything you desire. Come also from the idea that you are not in need, definitely not in desperate need.
Focus on your desires and less on what you believe you may be denied.
Midway is not always the solution. There is always a solution. There is always a way to be found. A way will come to you. Know this: Maybe you don't have to walk both to the left and to the right. Maybe you don't have to figure everything out.
It is possible that you can have everything you want simply by desiring it. Maybe you don't have to be caught up in the details. Maybe you can be as free as a bird, and not weighed down one way or another.
It may be that you have made up rules for yourself. You may be caught up in life as a great trial. Maybe what you have to let go of are the rules you have made for yourself. Maybe you don't have to choose between this or between that. Maybe you are not so boxed in as you believe. Believe in yourself as someone who is part of miracles.
What if you can have everything you want? You are new at every moment and surrounded with opportunities. Perhaps you can love and live with another and be in peace. You can be something you have never been before. We are talking about you, dear one, and not about limits. I proclaim you as untied to past beliefs which have limited you.
Who told you that you can't have everything? Open the doors of your heart right now. You are eligible for every happiness. Off with the old, and on with the new. You can have curds and whey and all that delicious flowing whipped cream topped with a cherry.
Who told you that you can't eat your cake and have it too? Not I.
You do deserve the fulfillment of all your dreams. Cross nothing off your list.
Await the life you want to reach you. It is on its way to you. Your desires can come to you in any form. You do not have to expend effort. Let your desires even run ahead to meet you at the next crossroads.
Do you believe that life is difficult to attain? Undo that belief. Your desires are rushing to meet you. You are entitled. Fulfillment of your desires is a gift, and I am propelling fulfillment to you. Trip over all the fulfillment that is merrily on its way to you. You will see. Leap over your logic.
Meanwhile, beckon all your desires to you. This is the Open Sesame. Enjoy yourself on the way.
Horses won't be able to stop your blessings from reaching you. Allow your dreams to leap over tall buildings. Nothing can hinder what is already on its way to you. Desire all that you desire with My Blessings, and, yet, don’t insist. Don’t stamp your foot. State your desire, and, then, you let it go.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/do-you-see-life-as-a-great-trial.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Dec 2016, 5:06 pm

Heavenletter #5852 The Cards of Life, December 2, 2016

God said:
Along with your long list of wonderful gifts you long for, add this one: Add that you grow to be humble and that you stay firmly so. You are not asking to be more humble than anyone else. You are not even admiring being humble.
When you are humble, you are basic. You appreciate what you are granted. You also are not outraged at what you see as Life not having granted you all your desires to date. You know that you are deserving. You know this as you know how to take breaths without counting or ordering yourself to take them. The ability to breathe without thinking about it is ordained. It is already yours, so no need to pant for it.
Humble, you don't get high and mighty. You are not perturbed. Humble, you take Life as it comes. You don't feel that Life must do this or that. You do not feel overlooked or misbegotten.
What you do is to take Life without affront. What a great talent you have when you do not take affront. When you do not take affront, you put the Cards of Life, as they are dealt to you, in their place. You do not harbor them in front of you. You do not take them amiss. Your feathers are not ruffled.
It may well be that you desire good for yourself and good for others. Good for all actually. That you deserve all is a given. If anyone deserves good, you know you do. Now, humbly, you know it is on its way.
When you are humble, what you gain is equanimity. Desire equanimity. Desire peace for yourself and give it to the Universe and all the throng.
When you are humble, you know Who you are, and you know Who It Is that you are One with. When you are humble, you do not swallow your pride. Rather you know that you are, shall We say, One in a million? Or rather, One with God. When you are humble, you have no need for outcry. You have no need to complain. No matter what, you relax into the Pure Knowledge that you are One with Me. What then is there for you to stamp your foot about?
When you come from an Evenness called Humility and do not depart from it, you know without question that you are equal to Me. You do not require that your worth be proven. Your worth is not in question.
You do not require accolades any more than you require being set apart. And so you do not set yourself apart. You do not declare: "Foul play." You have no need to, no reason to. Such an idea doesn't even occur to you.
Despite whatever the world at large might say, you know in advance that you are worth God's Gold.
With or without rubies and diamonds, you already know your worth. You don't outrun anyone. Knowing Who you are, you do not require that homage be paid you. You do not, in effect, bully Life into subjection. You don't put your attention on chalking up acknowledgment and respect in the world. You know you already have all of My Regard. You don't look for anyone to bow down to you, for you don't need them to, and you certainly don't look for them to have to admire you.
Others may miss the Point of Life. You have your attention squarely upon the Point of Life as you see it. This is what you say to Me:
"Thank You, God, for having me here with You by Your side. I know it's no big deal. I know this is customary for You, and customary for me. How I appreciate You, God, standing here before Me so I may follow You in harmony. I welcome the opportunity. Yes, God, thank You for all Your Blessings."
This is humility in action.
Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-cards-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Dec 2016, 11:40 pm

Heavenletter #5851 Let the Sunshine In, December 1, 2016

God said:
Yes, there are people who are like snapping turtles. And people in such turmoil sometimes pop up in your Life, and, sometimes, as the expression goes -- when you least expect it.
In theory, you understand, that this is about the state snapping turtles are in. You are not the cause of their snapping. No matter what they and others may think, you are not responsible, yet someone may hold you responsible, and you may hold yourself responsible.
Let yourself off the hook. You are not the cause. Snapping turtles may perceive you as the cause. Their perception is the cause. I speak of other human beings who try to find excuses to live the life of a snapping turtle.
That someone is troubled and troubled apparently by you, this is not your doing – unless you happen to mean to trouble them.
Your task is not to be laden by others’ annoyance. Their annoyance is not for you to carry. Their annoyance is for you to drop, just as you might let a book fall to the floor when you turn off the light at night and go to sleep. Just as when you are finished with a book, now, just so, put down your grievance and be done with it.
Go about your day. Go about what is before you to do in Life. This is your Life We are talking about.
If you can be smart when it comes to reading books, so can you be smart when reading people who may be cross and snap at you. Your Life isn't to be ruled by anyone's irritation, nor is your Life to be ruled by your irritation.
Dear Ones, the Rule of Thumb of Life is to come back to Love.
I am not asking you to love agitators with all your heart, yet their anger is not to interrupt your stride. This is pettiness We are speaking of, not importance. Who would want to be struck down with less than Good Will?
Stay on the Course of Your Life. Open the curtains on your windows and let that sunshine in. Even when clouds take over and rain falls, your Love does not have to be turned to dust by any other.
You do not have to allow others’ momentary fragmentation to empty your heart.
Picture yourself removing others’ aggravation from your heart and setting your heart free. It was always others’ aggravation for you to set aside. Others have their failings with themselves. That's their difficulty. Don't make it yours.
My Son Christ is a magnificent inspiration. He did not stay awake arguing with himself about what he had possibly done to let loose the wrath of impervious men. He had other things to think about and to do.
Christ might refer to you as one of little Faith. Dear Ones Whose Hearts Are Aching, put your Faith in Me, and not in people who spout angst. Least of all, are you to spout angst. There are Great Souls for you to copy.
The real question to ask yourself is: What do you do when you feel put-upon? Is this not your real question – what do you do with your angst? You surely are not to bring angst into your Life.
May others’ lopsided views of you leave their sight. May they get back to the true subject of their Lives which is Love, and, at the very least, absence of antagonism. They see barriers where they are not. You are not to throw their blame back.
As in all negativity, you are to think about rising above. You are to get into a higher mode. Staying where someone else may be is not your purpose. Your purpose is to rise high. Your purpose is to shine My Light. And this is also the purpose of others who are distressed. Not everyone has learned this yet. You yourself may not have.
Others are not to succeed in raising your ire. For what purpose? Certainly not Mine. Don't let it be yours. No one is to set your dial but you, no matter what power they seem to wield.
No one is to take over the timbre of your Life.
No one is to influence your Heart adversely, for your Heart is Mine.
Now, may you feel better? May you feel better able to step over what are only incidents in Life.
Farewell to old worn-out reactions, for now you are rising.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-the-sunshine-in.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Nov 2016, 8:59 pm

Heavenletter #5850 The Main Requirement I Ask of You in Service to Me , November 30, 2016

God said:
Listen carefully, devoted ones. Let Me tell you what your service to Me looks like to Me -- how I see your service to the world, to Me, and to yourself.

There is nothing greater than service to Me, yet service to Me doesn't mean you are to cut yourself too thin. There is no need to over-perform. Nice easy service to God serves the day.

In joy, you serve Me best. In strain, whom do you serve? Not yourself. Not the world. Not Me. You serve an illusionary Ideal. Whatever you do in service to Me, I say in big print: ENJOY!

Give generously. Give with all your heart, yet not give the skin off your teeth.

Enough trying to prove your goodness. You don't have to be the Best Giver in the World. You simply obligingly give what is yours to give. You give your all, yet you don't knock yourself out. Come from happiness rather than servitude any day. Do you understand Me?

It is said that I rested on the seventh day.

It's okay for you to sit up once in a while and read a dime novel.

There is Being and there is Doing. Of the two, Being takes the prize. Doing is secondary. Whatever you do, do with joy. From joy arises great things. Play a little. Have a good time.

We don't keep score according to effort. We keep score according to joy. Joy is the key.

You don't have to work your fingers to the bone to serve Me. Serve Me with your joy. Joy is worth diamonds. You are free to serve. Take joy.

Giving to the poor doesn't mean that you are not to eat. Eat and enjoy.

Working by the sweat of your brow has its joy so long as it does. The proof of your good work is joy. Joy is how to calibrate your service to Me and My Ideals.

When you need sleep, you need sleep. When you need rest, you need rest.

Serving Me is meant to be joy and not unremitting sacrifice. True, there is joy in scrubbing floors for Me. You have to be doing something. In one sense, you are indentured in service to Me. This is true, yet not at your expense.

If you have anything to prove, show that serving Me brings you joy.

You are not a penitent.

Joy is to be your badge of honor. Serving Me is joy, not servitude. You are bound to Me in Love and Joy.

I turn away the concept of you as a drudge. Oh, no, no drudges for Me. I like to recruit happy workers who whistle while they work.

You are invited to work with Me. It is My pleasure to have you. Free yourself from the idea that serving Me is some kind of forced labor or tenure. I won't have it. If you want to serve Me, serve Me with Joy Abounding. Joy is My foremost requirement. Joy is what I ask of you.

I do not trick you. I do not promise you Joy on one hand and give you an arduous contract to sign here that you can never get out of. Whatever assignment I ask you to do, I ask you to be happy, very happy, as happy as happy can be.

I look for workers who are joyful. Obedience doesn't mean without joy. I am looking for workers who jump for joy. I am looking for natural wonders. No more do I want to see sore knees from your praying too hard on stone floors. Not at all. I am seeking Glad Servers of God who smile from ear to ear. I am seeking Glad Servers of God whose eyes are bright and who take delight in receiving and giving Joyful Love from Happy Hearts. Line up here to My Delight, My rosy-cheeked throng.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-main-requirement-i-ask-of-you-in-service-to-me.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Nov 2016, 11:02 pm

Heavenletter #5849 The Three Musketeers, November 29, 2016

God said:
There are not only three Musketeers who are all for One, and One for All. There is an Infinite number of Musketeers. No one is separate. The concept of separation is a world thing. It is not true. You, as you appear on Earth, are an individual. In Truth, you are Oneness Itself. Therefore, you are Everyone. You are One with All the Pictures of People, personally known or personally not yet known.
In a way, We can say that you as an individual seem to exist, yet that is a fraction of Who You Are. Oneness Alone exists. You and I are One, and that covers it. As We are One, there is Oneness Alone. You and everyone are One and the Same. Oneness takes care of the Whole Universe.
Oneness is definitely not aloneness. Aloneness is a figment of your imagination. Yet how strong is imagination.
Seeing may be believing, yet what you see does not mean that what you see exists as you see it. Singularity gives an impression, yet We are talking about Infinity.
In Infinity, there is Oneness and nothing but Oneness. Oneness is bigger than you can conceive. It's safe to say that Oneness and Infinity are One and the Same, so vast are We in Our Oneness.
You and your brothers and sisters are Oneness. A beggar or a rich man are annotations. In Truth, you are One with All. There is One Soul, and it is Mine. I am within you and everyone. One is One is One. There is no adding up. One exists, One Wonderful Oneness exists. God alone exists. This is the Vastness of Oneness.
Oneness is a huge concept, yet it cannot be counted. Counting is lip service. Counting is like the trill of a piano. You like it. You like counting and doing tricks with numbers. It is rhythmical. Numbers have a repetition you like to lull yourself with. Oneness stirs the One Heart of the Universe. Whether in Heaven or on Earth, Oneness Is. I AM. You and I are One, and there is nothing you can do about it.
I am Greatness, and so are you. Greatness is hard for you to fit yourself into. You are aware that Greatness and Vastness exist. It's just that you can't believe that you are Vastness. You think you know yourself too well to believe that you, mere you, can possibly be the Vastness of Oneness. Of course, the thing is you really don't grasp your Self at all. You got caught up in the individuality. How can you who likes to sleep late possibly be the Vastness of Oneness? How can you, as limited as you see yourself, possibly be Infinity?
Recognize now that you are play-acting. You act very well. You are good at pretending that you are less than the Wholeness of Life. You imagine you are a toreador. Or you think you are a mechanic or a salesman. You have taught yourself a lot of hooey. You believe that Let's Pretend is Real when it is nothing of the kind. You hug pretense to you. You disavow Truth.
Truth is just too much for you to take in. You may prefer to be a little guy. You don't know what you are missing. That is, you do know, yet you may not let it in what you are missing. Something might be required of you, and you would rather play along with the game. You fool yourself for as long as you can get away with it. Of course, you never really get away with it.
Nevertheless, you will reward yourself and reward the world. You will cheer Oneness. You will give in to Oneness. You will claim Oneness. You dare to say it, and you dare to recognize the Essence of Whom You Truly Are. You dare to take off. You dare to sing your song. You dare to lose your identity by claiming your Identity. Hail to the King.
Everyman, as you are the Fullness of Fullness, how can you know so little when, in Truth, you know deeply Everything there is to know and beyond?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-three-musketeers.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Nov 2016, 7:38 pm

God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #5848 Divine Power Is Already Yours, November 28, 2016

God said:
What circumstances exactly are you waiting for before your Debut into Full Service to your Higher Self? The Spectacular Pre-Event you wait for, what is it? Thunder and Lightning? Night turning into Day? The Sky's Opening to reveal the Kingdom of Heaven? A promissory note? The Clanging of Bells? A Change in the Ocean Tides? The Stars' Waving to you? A Loud Voice of God Speaking in a Loud Deep Voice as if from a radio broadcast?

Do you fear being caught in an earthquake of great proportions? Or falling into a pit? Or simply not recognizing yourself? Or as if you are out of the equation? That you are simply gone you know not where, as if you have left your Individual Self behind?

When the time comes, your individuality comes with you. Somehow you got into a palace, and somehow it is taken as an ordinary thing for you to be there. It could be you do belong. It could be there is a Star Code on your back, and you are already in the House of God, accepted here, at Home here, belonging here as if you had never been anywhere else, which is, in fact, so.

You have always been right with Me. You saw the playground and tumult and didn't see Me right before you. Now you see Me. Now you shake My Hand, as it were, when, of course, Our Engagement is much more subtle. There is a sense of nothing being different except you are surrounded in solid gold instead of gold-plate. There is a glow. Your eyes have to get used to it.

You expect something phenomenal. The thing is that you have always been wrapped up in the phenomenal. Now you are wrapped up in the Divine. You are in the Light, you produce Light, and you notice that you are Light. Yes, even you are Light, and you can dance on the stars and spin the Earth and welcome the Light every day of the year. You feel awkward at being in a Holy Place.

What makes it Holy?

Love does. Love is Divine, and you are Love. There is no escaping this now. You are a Divine Power Alit by Inner Light. You are a Great Discovery. You discover your Self.

You don't know how this happened, for I work in wondrous ways. And so have you. So have you.

In a sense, you are flabbergasted. In another sense, you knew this all along. All your wandering was Let's Pretend. Now you live your Truth, and it is Home. It was always Home all along. You never were anywhere else.

The physical is not the emphasis it once was. Light is the emphasis. Awareness is the emphasis. Love is the emphasis. The Godly is the emphasis. Truth is known, and you are the Knower. You have come out of hiding. This makes all the difference in the world, and all the difference to the world. The World of Man has been a façade.

The World of God has been with you right along. A disguise has been removed, peeled off as it were, visible now, and the World of God is populated with angels. You are the angels, and hark how you sing such sweet melody of the Mountain Peaks.

What is eyesight worth? What is the music of the spheres worth? What is the worth of this golden opportunity you are given and now accept?

You sing a new song. You vibrate to a new reverberation. Ah, this is Life as it is meant to be lived. This is no charade. Your past experience was the charade.

You bailed out of the past. Now you choose the Present, and you see the Present throughout all Eternity. You jumped into Vastness. Suddenly you saw Infinity and Omnipresence and all the world vibrated wonderfulness, and it was revealed to you that you are Oneness and you ever were. Beloveds, I kiss the ground you walk on. The footsteps are Mine.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/divine-power-is-already-yours.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Nov 2016, 3:44 pm

Heavenletter #5847 Surrender to Your Own Will, November 27, 2016

God said:
In a moment before dawn, you cried out to Me alone in the seeming wilderness: "God, show me, please, the way to go right to the core of Your Heart."

Dear Ones, you have yet a small resistance to surrender to your own will.

You want to attend a stag party just before your Wedding of a Lifetime. You want a little night off on the town, a futile resistance to the Enlightenment you were destined for. It’s like you joined the army, and you deign to go out on the town dressed in your own clothes for one last time. One little rebellion left as if against robes, and then, off you go.

Your commitment has always been to Me. Now, you want one last tumultuous fling, a little sputter you call freedom that signifies nothing at all. You can't go back to what never was. Now We wait only for your acknowledgement. You put off your acknowledgement of your acceptance.
Nevertheless, you are committed to Life with Me even if it may appear to be in the trenches. Come what may, you have always been with Me and not against your will.

Deny the Undeniable all you want, yet you will never succeed in convincing yourself. You may strain against the Inevitable. The inevitable is your True Heart and Alliance with Me. You agreed to follow Me a long time ago. To follow Me is the same as to say as to follow your Own Heart in preference to all the detours.

Your game is up. No longer can you turn Your Freedom away. You cannot defer from your total Alliance and Realignment with your God Self. You may try to turn away from this that you cannot resist.

What a kidder of yourself you have been. One last tango, you say as if individuality beats being King.

You have a Grand Ball to attend. You hesitate or pretend to hesitate. You may hang around on the couch and watch a TV serial instead and get caught up in and forget the Truth about your Self, as if you prefer a lark to substance, as if you prefer paste jewels to the real thing, as if you prefer a night on the town to True Significance, as if you really could.

We have a Deep Connection, you and I, and, whatever you may say, your homage has been to Truth all along. We are talking about the Great Delight of Your Heart to which nothing else compares.

The Night before your Wedding, and you play around with the idea of going adrift on the Sea, as if running away from Our Union could somehow lather you in happiness. Perhaps you are caught in a reverie of adriftness.

Fight all you may, you are on your way. The Truth of you and the Truth of Me are set before you. Together We abscond from deception. Hang on to your hat. We are going to fly high. Accept this exultancy you are drawn to by all the Might of Heaven.

Stand up. You are flying to your True Self. You click with your True Self. I am that which you have been looking for all your Life and what you have tried against your own Will to recognize. You digress. You wait to claim the True Course of Love and go off on another escapade. You cannot quite see yourself capable of going to the Grand Ball. You use every trick in the book to get out of signing up for what your Heart and Soul crave and which are, surely but slowly, pulling you to your Grand Entrance to the Grand Dance.

Your false front wears away. Now choose what you really and truly desire. Hesitancy has been your partner long enough. Now, come with Me. There is such a short step for Us to take. Now, come with Me as We step off into Truth.
Add Comment || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/surrender-to-your-own-will.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Nov 2016, 10:04 am

Heavenletter #5846 Love is Beautiful, November 26, 2016

God said:
Love is the name of the game on Earth. Love is of the essence, yet even Love does not have to be taken so seriously. That is, Love is meant to be light-hearted. Love does not have to be dramatic, nor does Love have to be veiled.
Love definitely does not have to be do or die. In no way is Love, covered up or dancing around, or Love Unrequited, meant to be tragic. Enough tragic romances have been written for all time. Now love is more like a song you burst into. Love is for everyone, no exceptions.
There is no lack of Love. Good Grief! You have My Love. Of course, you want Love and more Love. The thing is that Love fills your heart. Feel it? Notice Love.
It's not exactly that you take Love for granted, yet to take Love for granted is a powerful thing to do. At the same time, no big to-do has to be made about Love. Love Is the Expression of Life. You've heard it -- Love is Bloomin' Out All Over!
Even when flower bulbs are unseen in the ground, the flowers are all accounted for, all of them, the tulips, the lilies, hyacinths, the crocus. You name it. Even when Love, including your Love, is unseen, even when you don't notice the Love in Your Heart, even when your Love is fragile, delicate, timid -- it is still Love. Love is here, there, and everywhere, right and left, up and down, and every which way.
Even when windows are closed tight and you do not hear the Sound of the Sea, the Sea is nevertheless present, and the Sea is Roaring, and the Sea's Music Is Heard Somehow Somewhere.
So is it with Love. So is it with the Sun's Shining beneath and beyond the clouds. The Sun is Ever-shining, and so is it with Love, including Your Love. Shh. Listen, Love is Busting Out All Over!
Love, and your Love, no matter how sequestered, cannot be contained in a huddle. Love will out! Love is a done deal.
Picture Love pouring out from a Full Pitcher. There is no end to Love. Love is not only past. Love is the future. Love is now. Love is Infinite. For Heaven's Sakes, Love Is!
I speak of Love, the Real Thing. Even Love that passes for Love in a pinch has some bearing. Who would fake Love unless there was something worthy to fake? Why would so many songs be written about Love unless Love were Song-Worthy?
There is No End to Love. Really, dear Fans of Love and dear Fraidy Cats of Love, there is no lack. Love Unexpressed is Still Love. In the Deepest Crevices of Caves, Love Exists. On the Loneliest Deserted Island, Love Is. Love Is Where You Find It. Love Is Where You Are No Matter What Condition You Think You Are Part Of. Unraveling, undone, glorious, and magnificent, Love Is.
You may strive to avoid Love in All Its Forms. You cannot. You cannot escape Love. Love will find you. Love has found you. Love is Resolute. Love is in every word spoken or written. Words would not be spoken without Love behind them.
Granted, Love does not always seem to appear so pure and simple as you would like, yet love has its way, and love has its say. Love is on the move.
Love is right at hand. Reach in to Love. Strew its petals. Be a Distributor of Love.
Love is not sleight of hand. Whatever shape Love appears in, Love is Still Love. Read My drift -- Love Is True. Even false Love has its basis in True Love. There are many ways in which the World-at-Large Seeks Love. All in the World Seek Love, and Demand Love.
Love Is Known, and Love Is Sought. Love Multiplies Itself.
Love is standing on the corner. Love rides the bus. Love flies airplanes. Pens write with love. Love surrounds. Love is unbounded. Love has a clean slate.
Give Love. Want Love. Have Love. Let your greed be to Give Love. Don't be shy. Love takes the ascendance. C'mon now. Give Love away. Give Love away to beat the band. There is nothing else to do. No one is to be stingy with Love ever again in this Beautiful Universe. Love is true. Stinginess is not true. Love is Divine, and you are Love, and Your Love Is My Love to Give Away Today.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-is-beautiful.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Nov 2016, 7:23 pm

Heavenletter #5845 What Are Doubts Really?, November 25, 2016

God said:
You have questions. Some of your questions, you do not ask. Or you ask them in a round-about way. Your questions are often doubts in sheep's clothing. You ask your questions often to allay suspicions that lurk within you. What are doubts really but suspicions?
You may ask in your heart:
"Where does everything that comes to me and all of us on Earth Life go? If energy is never lost, where has my energy gone? Where is it? If human life on Earth cannot be lost, does that mean that energy, including mine, is not wasted? It seems to me that on Earth I do waste a whole lot of energy until I seem to run out and have no more for that day.
"God, I well know that beauty exists. I never forgot beauty, even as I have not always seen beauty before me. I believe in beauty, yet I also seem to believe in lack and in suffering. May my left-over energy of suffering disappear and only beauty remain.
"I believe that when my body dies, I will rise to a State of Beauty where suffering is not. I would wish that all suffering be removed. I come back again and again to doubting the value in any suffering. Is it really needed in Life? We're Your beloved children. We are ignorant. We are foolish. We don't know what we are doing. Couldn't we be enlightened on Earth from our first moment here? Do we really have to put in our time as we do? I understand that Life is a blessing, yet I do not want even a vestige of suffering, not even once more. Have I not had enough anguish?
"Okay, God, I realize that I am the one who calls suffering to me. I would like to take up Your sword, God, and defray suffering. I understand that Your sword is love. Forgive me, I just can't quite accept Your Love as a defense for Your permitting us to continue to suffer.
"I realize I could use more trust, yet I do not know how to deal with being blind. You pat me on the head, and you say that someday I will understand. Right now I do not understand. Let me have some insights.
"Let me say that I grasp well that I do not understand enough to understand the position I find myself in. God, it is like I am in slavery to suffering and fear of suffering. You have said: 'Let My people go.'
"Will you kindly, once and for all, let me and your other present people on Earth go? May peace happen for me and for everyone while we are on Earth? Do we have to die in order to be free? Does it really have to take Enlightenment so long, God?"
Beloveds, you are trying to trade one currency for another. You are trying to speak a language that you haven't yet heard.
You are not here to suffer. You are here to love and to love Life. Unlearn suffering. My children have made suffering the Art of Suffering. I ask you to let go of suffering, yet you hold it tight.
Do not think that I try to pin the responsibility for suffering on you. I know you cannot be a quick-change artist here. Who wants to hear that what you call suffering is leading you to let go of suffering. You are already so good at suffering. Be better at letting go of it. Give away your attachment to suffering. You don't want it, yet you attach to it.
I understand you cannot automatically immediately drop suffering like the hot potato it is.
I ask you to banish all suffering from Earth.
Decide peace, not as an army, yet more as a minister of peace.
I ask you to bring peace to the land. I ask you to set everyone free. I ask you to drop your arguments, grudges, objections. You are here to find your way.
Take another look at life. Respect it. Awe for Life is not the same as fear.
I understand that life is not all a picnic for you.
Do not think that I grant you all suffering. Give up on suffering. It is not a plaudit to you.
Fill lacks in the world as best as you can. Find and give joy. Encourage joy. Welcome the sun that shines today.
What you really need, what will avail you, is love. Star yourself in love. Suffer not. Look forward. Move closer to Me.
Keep your eye on the sparrow, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-are-doubts-really.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Nov 2016, 11:32 pm

Heavenletter #5844 The Awakener of Love, November 24, 2016

God said:
There is one thought, and the thought is God. From the one Breath of God, sounds were dispersed. Language was born. From within the sound of God's Name, language was born. The thought of God multiplied and multiplies itself still into expression. We come back again to God, the Alpha and the Omega, and so the alphabet was born.
Language planted itself on Earth. Language became like a funnel. God thought, and sounds combined themselves. Thoughts burst into song. Notes reverberated. Thoughts became music. Music filled the Earth. Music displayed itself and shared itself. The Name of the Language was Love. Love was evident, and Love Prevailed. There was naught but Love.
If language is not a miracle, what is then? Love discovered Itself.
Babies practice making sounds. Babies understand words without a dictionary. They play around with sounds, and their little mouths form gurgling sounds which manifest as language and can only be recognized as Love.
Life is made of sounds vibrating. Sound the drums. Awaken the world to hear the pulse-beats. Hang out with the Language of Love. Swirl language around the Universe. Language meets. Language beats its gong. Trees bow down to language. Language is a different kind of flute that plays itself.
Birds sing. Even Silence speaks. There is nothing that is not meaningful. Meaning is declared. There is a truce among disparate languages. There is a language beyond language. A bell is tolled. And a nightingale sings.
Night and day are a matter of tone.
What was that you said? And what was that you meant to say? Listening is part of speech. Love must be heard.
Somewhere somehow Life and Love were seemingly turned off, and business was declared as an excuse for shattering Love. Lights petered out. Loneliness and indifference were born. Echoes became staccato. Hearts were disabled.
It mattered not what you yelped. Language became indecipherable even if it were heard. There was pretense it was not heard. The judge pounded his gavel and ravaged Truth, tossed humanity aside and cried wolf.
Life became a matter of decision. Love was forgotten. Somewhere an archer took aim. Truth was discounted. The triumph of Inhumanity blew a horn. Hearts were sent adrift to fend for themselves.
That was the end of the matter, so it seemed. Hearts were put aside as if not viable. There was no peace. War was not declared. Lo, there was indifference to behold. Indifference was waved around like a ragged flag. Over and under were declared. What was a body to do?
I tell you.
Love had to crawl over rocks in order to reach the well. Love had to come out of hiding. The unloved had to Love, for the very Existence of Life depends upon Love.
Heartlessness has to be undeclared. Heartlessness is a charade that the world seemingly gets away with and yet which cannot prevail.
As for your Heart of Love, let no one destroy your Beloved Heart for even one minute. You and I have the say of your heart. No blusterer or horn-blower is to undeclare Love. No nonentity that considers love off-bounds or saved for special occasions is to give speeches on parade or in stealth.
Your heart can be attacked, yet your love is not to be quelled. Your heart is above all. Your heart is not for vanquishing. Let love peal like church-bells. Let love be sounded. Let love be cheered. Let you be of good cheer and see beyond the manufactured limits. Declare love. Do not dally. Declare love. Sing Love from the housetops. Be a Singer of Love. Be a Footnote of Love. Be Love. Wash away tears.
Who is to declare Love but you? You are to declare Love. Sound the gong. Turn off the alarm clock. Erase non-Love. Do not even give absence of Love a toehold. Maintain your God-given Love, and don't complain.
At the emergence of bureaucracy, pull Me down to you and your heart up to Heaven. No bemoaning. No ill-will, do you hear? No complaining about heartlessness. Fill your heart with Love from the reservoir I fill for you. Fill Love from the Source of Love, and even a drop of Love will rejuvenate the world that may momentarily seem to have forgotten Love.
You will not forget. You will water the world with Love. You will pull Love up by your bootstraps. You will mine Love from within your heart. Love cannot be swept away. There will be a Resurgence of Love. Love will say its Name for all time. You will be naught but Love, so I have said, and so I attest, and so you are. Love is your birthright. I chose you to be the Reawakener of Love. You do not let the candle burn out.
Even if you are the Only One who remembers.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-awakener-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Nov 2016, 8:40 pm

Heavenletter #5843 Guilt Holds You Back, November 23, 2016

God said:
So much for time. It is true, Children of My Heart. You can't believe in time and all its repercussions, not when your eyes are open. A minute ago never was. You may legitimately be feeling heart-sore, down-hearted, down on yourself. Being down on yourself is naught but a parade of self-serving guilt. No more guilt. Guilt is not worthy of a Child of God.
I do not hand you a hair-shirt to wear. Don't give yourself more heartache with a view in mind of warding off what you may call your just deserts. Let yourself off the hook. You have punished yourself enough. Too much. End guilt now. Carry no medals of guilt.
Suffering is not – I repeat – NOT – your payback. Never. Immediately, excuse yourself from punishment. What is a sense of guilt but punishment? Sense of guilt is not a flag to wave. You don't make yourself more holy by lashing yourself.
Take off those thorns. Wear rose-petals instead.
Wear My Crown. My Crown is made of Golden Light. This is the same Light you radiate except you shroud yourself in clouds of self-reproach. You say you do not pass muster. You do not pass muster when you downgrade yourself. Stop this now.
Have you made mistakes? You have made some good ones. Get over them. Be done with them. Mistakes are run of the mill. Do not castigate yourself for mistakes. Reproach for mistakes is not worthy of you. Don't emphasize errors. Let go of them. You can't live your life entirely on the basis of not making errors and/or repenting them as if repentance were holy water.
Live your Gift of Light on the basis of going ahead. Stop looking back. Get over living with hindsight. Move on.
Errors do not provide a haven for you. You are not to hang out with errors. Errors are not your comrades. Errors are no more than fool's errands. Drop errors. Drop the thoughts of them. If you wasted your time, do not waste more time on thinking about your recanted errors. Don't waste your non-existent time on short-sidedness.
Would you collect rotten apples and leave the good apples at the top of the tree to fallow? Wake up.
Beating yourself up with guilt is stewing in your own juices. Do not soak in guilt. Walk away from it. You have more to do in this world than blubber about how you made unwitting choices. Regrettable choices are often from cowardice. Walk away from cowardice now as well.
Guilt is a way of banging your own drums. In your rue, you star yourself in a drama. You pull plaudits from the air. Instead of the Fairest of All, you groom yourself to be the worst or least of all. Did I bring you to Earth for this stalemate? Grow wings instead.
If you desire to be a fool, stay a fool then. Repeat your errors in your mind again and again. Flagellate yourself, if that's what you want.
At My suggestion, if you do not desire to stay a fool, take off the dunce cap of guilt. Kick it away and take the High Road.
What do you think leaving the past behind means if not stepping out of the chains of guilt? Chains are not meritorious. Find something better to do than rue your past.
Get up. Walk toward the sun. Or walk off into the sunset. A new dawn follows. Rainbows for you are ready to beckon and to walk over to you.
If you don't admire your past, then chalk it up to experience and pull out a new present now. Give the present to yourself as a gift from Me. You earned it. Be done with the foolishness of the past. Past means past. Walk away from it. Beckon new to you.
No longer do you make a ceremony out of guilt. Guilt is not worthy of even your little finger. Guilt is self-recrimination. I ask you not to incriminate anyone, and this applies to you. Don't compound your errors. Be done with them.
Get off the warpath with yourself. Guilt is not good for you. Now you opt for joy. Get started.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/guilt-holds-you-back.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Nov 2016, 9:54 pm

Heavenletter #5842 One Answer to All the Mysteries, November 22, 2016

God said:
You love a mystery. You love finding out what there is to find out. You are forever seeking more and more. You find the cherry on the top of the cake, and then there is another cake and another discovery to make – and another.
It is true you are never satisfied. You love to catch up, and you love to get ahead. It is yourself you chase. All that you search for is within you. You are the Finder, and you are the Found. You are the Treasure Who Seeks Your Self. You are the Treasure you are after. You are the discovery you make.
You are avid to bare your Soul. You want to know your Soul for your own Self. World fame is nothing next to the Reality of your hankering to know your Own Soul.
If Truth were known, you would know that you hold all knowledge within you, yet, as it is, you withhold your Grand Self from your little self. This is the skit you act in. Of course, you believe this heart and soul, yet it is, nevertheless, a trick you play on yourself as well as a trick you play on your audience. You are up to hi-jinks. You act as if you star in a play within a play, an actor within an actor.
Definitely, you want to know Me. You are well aware that you and I are One. This is the news you go out of your way to find even as you do already know it and have it. Deep and seemingly hidden from you, you always knew who you were. You always knew it. You want confirmation of what you already know. You are a bit devious as you play at sleight of hand. You mix up time. You scramble it. You juxtapose this felonious time. Indeed, you are a time traveler. You dissemble time. You disorder it. You play hop-scotch with it.
Instead of pounding your chest and acknowledging Our Oneness, you make a game of it. You kid around with yourself. It is like you play a joke on someone, and the someone turns out to be you.
You put up a good show as if you are naïve about the Truth of you and the Truth of Me. You assume an identity when your True Identity is nothing of the sort you play at.
The Truth is that you are Infinite. You are not finite. The picture you have portrayed of yourself is a pencil sketch when, in Truth, you are the Work of an Old Master. Be you. You don't have to keep fooling around with images of yourself when you are, in and of your Self, the Real Goods.
Beloved, you are a spectacular Chef of Life. You are great on your very first try. You will mellow, and you will ripen. Come to appreciate yourself and your Self so very naturally the way you hum a tune and are not concentrating on humming.
What We are talking about is a wedding. This is a wedding of yourself with the Majesty of Your Self. Bring out the sparkling water. Let's make a toast to you in honor of your recognition of your Self as the Magnificence of Truth.
A Grand Portrait of you hangs in the front hall. You are well-satisfied. You see clearly now. No longer do you have some egregious need to diminish yourself. Nor is there any need to exaggerate yourself. There is no longer any perceived need to be other than you truly are. You truly are what I say you are.
You are My Self made into human form. You are My Image. You are My Dream come true. I speak through you. You see Me in you. You are a portrayer of Me. You are My Portrait elevated across imagined time. We have known each other in the Forever and Beyond of Eternity. We are Infinite, no less. Beyond time. Beyond space. Beyond the World itself, We are well-established in Truth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/one-answer-to-all-the-mysteries.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 21 Nov 2016, 5:08 pm

Heavenletter #5841 The Indweller of Your Heart, November 21, 2016 

God said: 
You murmur to yourself. You are so often chatting with yourself. You as speaker speak your heart, and you, as friend, listen to yourself. Naturally, I also listen to your murmurings. I hear you speak to Me:
"You are a God of Love Replete. Infinite God. You are a Miracle, and You tell us that we are miracles as well, although we are as if in two pieces, the Heart and Mind.
"The heart is my favorite, God. Fill my heart.
"Believe me, God, I am in awe of the Human Mind as well. We human beings are such a tour de force. It is amazing, all of it.
"We are so brave. We have no armor. We are defenseless, yet we defend. We block. We resist. We dig our feet in. We flounder for a sense of security, yet everything is moving under us. There is no solid ground. I have heard that we are made of atoms. We take a breath. We sigh.
"How good are we, after all, in managing life? It's like we were thrown onto a roulette wheel. We spin, and how we turn out, nobody knows. Well, ultimately, we know. You have told us. The route we don't know, even when we are sure we know.
"Maybe some people know, but I don't. I have never known. I am not at all sure who I am, where I am, where I have been, what is happening. So often I feel I am up a creek, God. I don't yet have my bearings. I muddle through."
Hear Me is what I say to you, dear child.
Ever-changing Life in the World means taking a leap. You take series of leaps. Sometimes back and forth. Sometimes you change your mind mid-stream. Sometimes you falter. Sometimes you flex your muscles. Anything is possible.
Remember that results are not the main purpose of your life. High scores are not your purpose. Not even "getting somewhere" is the sterling purpose of your life. Let Us say that the trip, the travel itself, is the purpose of your life. You outline your life as you go along. You look in all directions.
So long as you are within a body on Earth, you are taking a Course in Life. Of course, migrating birds know better than you where they are going. They don't intellectualize. They live on trust, whereas you live on uncertainty. To your mind, your life is filled with crossroads, dangerous ones. How attached you are to this life of yours that flaunts itself and you often despair of.
Every day you set out, sight unseen. You may feel like a blind man without a cane, or perhaps you walk on air. Nevertheless, you bolt forward. Of course, you don't know all the ramifications of what you are doing. Even when you may think you know the score, who can say? You see mirages. Your whole life here on Earth is a mirage. You kid yourself. No matter who you are, you kid yourself, and you kid others.
Of course, take care of yourself. Button up in winter. Splash cool water on your face in summer. Hold doors open for others.
Of course, you want to be all you can be. But here's the thing – just be. You are Life. You are, for the non-existent time being, Human Life on Earth.
No one said you are to be a soothsayer. It's okay to be what you call a maker of mistakes. You succeed in that you learn and keep learning regardless of anything. Who said that you are mistaken to stumble? Who said you are obliged to be other than you are?
You are A-OK with Me. Be A-OK with yourself. While you muddle through, you are also shining through, for you ever dwell in My Heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-indweller-of-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 20 Nov 2016, 7:57 pm

Heavenletter #5840 Memories, November 20, 2016 

God said: 
When you think about it, memory is a strange thing. When you remember something, how did you come to remember it? And when you don't remember something, how is it you don't remember? What singles memories out?
When you remember something you haven't thought about for a long long time or, even, ever before, it seems somewhat as if your memory had spontaneously played the chord of that particular memory. First, the chord arose. First it played itself, then a memory waltzes back to you. You don't seize memories, as it were. You don't have a plan, yet a memory drops into your lap, as it were. The memory seizes you, and you say: "Ah, yes. There it is. I remember now."
It may be a welcome memory, or it may be a memory you don't want to remember. Why should you want it? And, if a memory should come barreling down from wherever memory comes from, why this memory in this particular moment and not another?
It is as though memories come by long chords and short chords. A short memory jogs out of your memory, and then more may pile out of that memory, one after another. It could be a hey day for memories.
When you happen to have a memory pop in on you, such as you suddenly realize you had forgotten to pay your rent, this is probably what a short chord of memory looks like. The omission dawns on you, and you gasp. Such a memory comes to you all of a sudden like a bolt out of the blue.
There are memories you try to dredge up. You try hard to remember, yet you are simply left high and dry.
There are memories you have forgotten entirely. You simply have no recollection. Someone else may remember a memory that could be called yours, yet you don't remember this memory at all. All you can do is to draw a blank. It could be a good memory you would be thrilled to have, or one you would rather not have. In any case, you simply cannot conjure up this wayward memory. It's lost to you.
You believe the teller of your memory. Somehow, it just isn't a recollection in your repertoire that you can collect and bring back. You simply don't remember that time in your life, not at all. Yet someone else remembers it.
What are memories for actually? Are totally forgotten memories like a motor that stalls and simply won't start again? Anyway, what good is it for you to add another memory to your pile and cart it around on your backpack along with all the rest?
Certainly, there are memories that you'd better make sure you hold onto. Your name, the date, who is the President of the United States, your social security number and all that.
Naturally, you want to remember where you are, and you want to remember your way back home.
Yet, what are all the other random memories that you pursue doing here, and what are they for?
No one can remember everything. Of course not.
Yet, the random memories that pop into your head, why this random memory this moment and not another? What purpose do the memories that fly in or out of your mind serve on their own cognizance – why do they come, and why do they leave, and how do they serve you or anyone?
There are memories that keep playing their music. You don't know how to turn these memories off. It is as if you play and play again the chords of some of the memories you remember. They seem to mean too much to you. Often the memories you keep make you sad. You might wish you could only remember happy memories.
The thing is that when it comes to memories from long ago, they may all make you sad now. It's not a snap for a very happy memory to gladden you now. Now it becomes bitter-sweet.
You ponder the significance of memories.
You wonder how and why memories hand themselves over to you. You wonder what happens to your memories when you leave Earth. Where do your thoughts go anyway. Is there a place for lost thoughts?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/memories.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Nov 2016, 6:20 pm

Heavenletter #5839 Let Ego Play No More Jokes on You., November 19, 2016 

God said: 
You, My beleaguered and heart-sore children, often ask Me for freedom and then beckon dependency to you with all your might.
Once and for all, give up overwhelming dependency upon words and actions from other people in the world. Be a free agent of your Life. Events and other people's responses in the world do not have to bounce you up and down. The world can be your happiness, yet your happiness is not dependent upon the world. Your happiness is dependent upon you. Have more confidence in yourself and Me.
If you believe in the idea that I, God, will provide, then lean back and let go of what seems to be your well-documented desperate reliance on smiles from the world. I smile at you. My eyes look into yours. You and I are all set to flourish.
I am telling you to give yourself freedom and not burden yourself with overblown needs. Get up from the ashes of disappointment, Cinderella.
Life sometimes seems to be biting. Despite all your gratitude for Life, you engage in one-upmanship. One-upmanship is equivalent to ego gratification. Do you really need your ego? Do you really require endless plaudits from the world?
Sometimes you feel chastened by Me. Perhaps every time your beautiful heart gets wounded, the worst is that you may feel that I have let you down. You feel that I use Life in the World and some of the people in it to give you a good whack when you wish I would not allow any such thing.
Hear Me now. Shrug your shoulders. Life is above the world. Say this to yourself:
"My Life is above the world. I am not mired in the world. The Tone of My Life is not dependent upon the slings and arrows of the world. The Tone of My Life is not dependent upon anything but the Love In My Heart. I am to remember Love and not my personal ego. Enough of ego. I am sick and tired of my ego. I don't want to carry the burden of ego even once more.
"My personal ego is a poor excuse for disappointment and retreating from Life. It is not for me to enforce Life. I am to receive Life. I don't have to be bruised. I don't have to take on being bruised. I understand this, God, yet I allow myself to be a punching bag. Sometimes I feel that I must wear that trite sign that says: 'Kick me."
Beloveds, there is that. Now get yourself together. Pick yourself up. Consider yourself a mail room. A mail room is certainly impartial to the mail that it receives. Mail is mail. And within you is where mail is sorted.
Mail may be thrown at you. You don't have to keep all of this random mail. You are the one who rates the mail you receive. It may seem that much of the mail that comes to you can't really be made for you. It came to you. It may have been addressed to you, you don't have to make much of it.
False advertising comes to you. Anything that makes you feel unworthy and unloved isn't the Core of Your Being. It isn't the mail that comes to you that causes your grief, beloveds. It is your own self-image that causes you grief.
You feel there is a great hole in you. Depend upon yourself to hold you up. Assert your True Self. Fill that hole now with joy. Be as generous with joy to yourself as you are to others. Give joy boldly. Accept joy. Rise a step. Smile at the world. Let it in. And when Life in the World is not joyous for you, move past it. This is what letting go means – releasing the past.
No longer are you to be woe-begotten. Accept your blessings. Accept them as your due, and drop the rest of your mail into a wastebasket.
What you are throwing away is your acceptance of ego-battering. Be done. Let ego play no more jokes on you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-ego-play-no-more-jokes-on-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Nov 2016, 6:38 pm

Heavenletter #5838 Winning, November 18, 2016 

God said: 
Perhaps one day you just walk into a department store, and you are handed a piece of paper with a number on it. It is possible you are holding a winning ticket.
How easy it is to win something just like that without effort. You were innocent. You walked into a store. You have a chance to win something, and so nice when you do actually win it. It is a blessing to feel lucky. Just that – lucky! You wear a big smile. The Universe has just blessed you. It blessed you from out of the blue. You are pleased.
This is how I desire you to feel at every turn in the world – favored by the Universe. The Universe looks forward to blessing you. The Universe is all for you.
No need and no way to verify a winning lottery ticket ahead of time. You can't. Who said you have to know ahead of time? No one except you perhaps. Dear One, you don't even have to have a long list of reasons why you should win, deserve to win, or must win. When you win, you win. You got tapped on your shoulder. You just had to be there within reach.
When it comes to Happiness in Life, I most assuredly request that you enter into Life fully with your heart secure.
Without discussion, open up that heart of yours. I never advise that you urge your heart to sulk. There is no way I suggest you discourage yourself from coming out ahead. Never do I want to hear you say or intimate:
"Naw, I'll never win."
Be your own booster.
There may be a job you want. Why on Earth would you point out the reasons why you might not be hired? Is this what friends do? Are you your own friend or not?
C'mon, is it more beneficial for you to talk yourself out of doing something or is it better to say Yes? The question isn't about winning. The question is about entering.
Do you choose Door 1 or Door 2?
1.   I'll never get that job. I don't stand a chance.
2.   I'd love that job. I'm going to go for it.
For instance, who said you mustn't apply for a job unless you're quite sure you will get it?
Possibilities are opportunities. Even impossibilities are opportunities. Don't walk away.
Treasures exist. You do not know with absolute certainty behind which door your treasure lies. The only way to find out is to knock.
There is that process called winning. It happens. And when you actually win, you see there was nothing to it.
Beloveds, winning is easy! Have you been thinking otherwise? There is nothing that cannot happen in anyone's Life, and that means your Life too.
You have said that something or another never worked before. Now you conclude that it won't work this time either. And this is how you eliminate yourself. You don't even give it a try. You stop in your tracks as soon as you automatically ruled something out.
Even if the odds are 100 to 1 or 10 trillion to 1, what do you care? Never say: "That can never happen." You don't know what can happen. It is for you to enter Life. So enter it!
Don't be what the world calls realistic. Realistic is another way of saying:
"Who do I think I am? Good fortune isn't for me. I might as well cross myself off. This will never work for me."
And so you take yourself out of the race, sure in the knowledge that you are right, that you can't win, as if not entering makes you virtuous.
Hey, be wrong for once! Who knows what lies behind closed doors? Be open. Knock. Or, if you need a key, the key is to go forward. What do you think it means when I tell you to let go of the past? Certainly, it doesn't meant to stay just as you are.
Unless you are open, you are closed.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/winning.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Nov 2016, 12:12 pm

Heavenletter #5837 A Good Citizen of Life, November 17, 2016 

God said: 
What, for God's sake, has convinced you that you are the judge and jury of Life? Live your life, yet it isn't for you to be a holy critic of Life. What if you would be a Good Citizen of Life and be amiable with yourself and Life? Let Life make its twists and turns. There is more to Life in the World than your correcting of it.
Here is what I have been hearing from your heart and mind:
"Thank You, God, for this experiment -- these Waves of Life as they apply to me. These waves are not mine. They pass by me. They are Infinite, these Moments in Time that sometimes may seem to trespass against me. It seems that my regard for Life is made of Habits of Thought.
"Sometimes I hesitate to accept Life. I measure it instead. I do not really see Life as Holy. Too often it has seemed to me that Life has no right to go here and there and take me with it as though I were a tender heart and soul. I am a Mover of Life, yet I personally am not Lord and Master of Life even as, in the final analysis, I hear You say that I, like You, am the Indweller of All Life.
"If only I, this individual as I perceive myself, would get past this Mirage of Time, give myself a Stay of Execution, as it were. At present, I stomp around, perceiving myself as fragile and vulnerable, when the Truth is that nothing untoward can happen to me. I am Infinite. I am Eternal. All this temporariness I am convinced of affects me as much and as often as I allow it to. It is a theory I carry with me, when, as Pure Being, I carry nothing with me. I have no possessions.
"Pure Being has no possessions. Pure Being has no pockets, no perplexity. My Pure Being is carried by Love, and that's what You, God, say I am. It is All. I am Instant Love. I am Perpetuity of Love. I am nothing less, and there is nothing more than the Infinity and Eternity that You assign to me as my very Essence.
"As Your Gift You give to me, I may seem wrapped up in varied wrappings, yet You are the Gift You give to me. I may seem awry, yet I am not awry. I am dedicated to You, the God of Oneness. I may seem to depart, yet departure from You does not exist. Your Hand is sturdy in my heart, no matter how I may say otherwise. There is no otherwise. There never was.
"In my life as a human Being, I can pull all kinds of tricks on myself. Tricks are tricks, and do not really mean anything. They are Figments of Imagination. They are stray thoughts running around signifying nothing. You are Everything, God, and somewhere in the recesses of my mind, I understand that I am Everything too, and, yet, no thing exists. There are no things. There are only Hearts and Souls. Despite all the this and all the that, we, Your children, carry the same Power and Glory as You. This seems impossible, for my mind says this can't be, while Your Heart inside me tells me it can only be.
"Yet, I faintly grasp, that nothing is otherwise. There is no otherwise. Otherwise has been only a play on a stage. A play may seem true, yet it is a production called a play and appears on a stage. Does this mean then that Life Is Staged? Is it that Life is a passing moment made to look real for a while and, in actuality, has nothing to do with the essence of Who I Am?
"I am fraught with dissembling. I say, 'Lights, Action, Cameras!'
"It must be that right now I try to defend fallacy. I cry Wolf, when the True Cry is Love and nothing but Love. I try telling my made-up stories in many versions. Every version is a Lifetime. Every Lifetime is a fictional story, no matter how many believe in fiction as reality when fiction is nothing but a pretense for a moment. Illusion is illusion. Illusion cannot be true, yet I have been mixed up, and I have been wandering for too long, too long a while, God."

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-good-citizen-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Nov 2016, 10:15 pm

Heavenletter #5836 Sing a Song of the Sea, November 16, 2016 

God said: 
No one wants to feel heartache. You want none of it. No one wants any of it, and yet you may be mired in heartache just the same. Where do you go from here?
There is no virtue in heartache. Not even one day or night of it is worthwhile for you or for anyone, nor for the world. How do you undo heartache, this contagious malaise that you may allow to drag you down, sometimes day after day, one day on top of another.
Enough.
Let Us uplift the world at large. Let's uplift all hearts and declare a new independence upon Earth. Be a sovereign independent soul who travels on Earth with a purposeful destination in mind and in heart. Let go of any sense of desolation you may crowd yourself with.
Come to the mountaintops with Me.
You are like the prow of a ship as it furrows through the sea. Always forward, you forge ahead through the Waves of Your Maiden Sea Voyage. You get your sea legs, and you deliver your wares.
When was a boat ever meant to pick up sludge along the way? It is for boats to sail the waters and calm the seas.
Each of you, My children, has your own bloodstream within you that is like your own personal ocean. Ocean waters are to be cool, and your bloodstream is to be calm as you buoy life for smooth-sailing.
Consider your personal voyage a Sail across the Waters of Life. You are like a ferryboat. Be an easy-going ferryboat while you are at it.
Consider everyone you meet as a passenger you pick up and drop off. You may have a passenger only once, or you may have passengers who get on and off every day of the week. To all you give a good ride. You make all favored to ride under your good agency. Your riders can ride on the deck. Above or below deck, the riders ride with you, and you sail along together.
Deliver your passengers safely through the Waves of Life.
Whether you are a charter boat, a cruise ship, or a paddle boat, whether you sail the seas or the rivers, you serve. You have a purpose, and a purpose that reaches beyond the shores you touch. Regardless, you are parked on land and buoyed on water to be of service to mankind. You are charged to make life worthwhile and offer sustenance and blessings to all the travelers and all the other boats you pass.
Perhaps you raise a mast. You raise a flag. You offer refreshment. You offer fresh air. Whatever you do, you are to raise the spirits of all who come near. You are the Host of Life at Sea. Whether your journey is long or short, you are hospitable to all. You salute. You salute all.
Salute life, beloved journeyers. Rev your motors. Lift those oars. You are a journeyer with a destination, and your destination, no matter what route you may take, is assured.
We can refer to Life as "along the way". How you perceive your journey is your responsibility, and your journey is your doing. How you set out, through which lenses you look -- well, it is like a menu you write out to order from. Order for all. Set the tone of your life and the lives of others. Be of good cheer.
What kind of a ship will you be? What kind of a captain will you make? Whose cheerfulness do you increase? What kind of voyage will you set out on? Which shores will you reach on your way? And where will you go next, and whom will you take with you, and whom will you drop off, and where?
Where do you set sail from? When do you return? Where are you going? Where have you been? Where are you right now?
Sing a Song of the Sea. Be a welcomer, and be a well-wisher. Be a hardy mariner.
No one goes on a journey alone. Give everyone a good send-off, and give everyone a good turn.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sing-a-song-of-the-sea.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Nov 2016, 10:47 pm

Heavenletter #5835 You Are My Beloved, November 15, 2016 

God said: 
Life is out of sight. Dimensions of Life are out of sight. Unless you see all, you see only part. Nevertheless, even if you can't see all, you can know all. There is within you a talisman that goes far beyond your intellect. You can accept all I say. You can believe all I say.
You can believe that you live in a Universe vaster than you have any idea of. You can outdo all your past knowing and all your past ignorance and return to your original innocence that is wise beyond intellect. Intellect can scoff even at a wonder.
You are a wonder. Everyone on Earth is a wonder. You are wondrous. You are a Masterpiece of My Art that I created free-form. There is no one else on Earth like you. There is no one person in all the world like you. There never was another one just like you, and there will never be again. Think of it, no two snowflakes are alike. What Wondrousness then, can you not be?
Neither individuality nor universality is to be taken as so-so. If there is more than mortar and tendon that go into the making of a building, there is greater that goes into the making of a new human Being. No matter how many babies are born in a day, there are no assembly lines. There is uniqueness innumerable times a day. This is not new. This has never been otherwise.
There is Splendor of Oneness, and there is Splendor of Variety. They are all wrapped into One. All from the same Source return to the same Source. In between, there are stories told ad infinitum, no two stories the same, yet all the same, a human Being strung out on the stars, a miracle beyond exception. The Fabulousness of Creation is not always noted nor always sung, yet Created Beings can be recognized as the Great Gift they are. Recognize.
How can it be that human Beings are taken for granted and itemized in certain boxes? There can be no ho hum about being a God-given Being, crafted by God and crafted for God from extraordinary fairy dust, as it were, mixed with ordinary dust, revealing the Glory of God as easily as falling off a chair.
Beloveds, there is no oblivion. There is only God's Artistic Bent unseen, kept in anonymity, each miracle unrecorded and unnoticed honorably, as if a Creation of God's can fall into disarray. On Earth, some kind of sham goes on, for Splendor is too often not given grace by the populace, as if Splendor can be muted, as if such an Array of Radiance overlooked is reduced to being worth nothing at all, not even a song.
What can be going on here? What is going on here? A miracle birth is not noticed? A miracle birth is marked off as ordinary, as if there were no miracle at all? I created miracles, and I meant every birth to be honored, not just at birth but throughout his Life, certainly not unrecognized and not made much of.
Not all Trees of Life are given honor or even a glance. Not all are watered. Not all are admired. Not all recognize themselves in the Mirror of My Light. There is not one that I miss. I see the same Bright Light in all, and what I see is My Self.
I look for My Self and I see My Self. I created Godlike Beings in the form of human Beings.
As I, God, set out on a Journey in the World as a baby, I may be unnoticed and certainly not recognized in all My Glory. On a scale such as the Earth holds, far worse is it for the Children of Earth who do not recognize their own worth. I wish every single child of Mine to see himself or herself as I do see, and, then, no one will hold himself higher or lesser than another. All are equal in My eyes. Each is My Beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-my-beloved.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Nov 2016, 10:28 pm

Heavenletter #5834 Ride the Waves, November 14, 2016 

God said: 
When you live every moment of your life as the moment it is, you know every moment that occurs as precious. Otherwise, there is a tendency for you to dally with your take on Life – a tendency to, in effect, take a slow-motion picture of Life.
When you analyze excerpts of Life backwards and forwards, when you analyze what occurs, you are not experiencing Life any longer, for then you experience Life on pause. You have put Life aside, so to speak. You experience your preoccupation with Life. You may be fraught with Paraphernalia of Life at a distance from Life itself. Analyzing Life is not the same as living Life.
If you just lived Life as it comes, you would not have irritation, annoyance, franticness, being out of sorts, etc. nor would you have the need to defend your displeasure. You would be Pure Being in love with Life as it flows to and fro. You would live the Truth of Who You Are. You would not contemplate yourself as if you are only an Object of Life when you are Life Itself. You wouldn't be caught up in the throes of anxiety. You wouldn't wonder what is the matter and what you must do about it. If you were not trammeled with your simulated dissection of your Life, you would adore Life as it delivers itself. You would not be so puzzled by it. You would live Life on Earth more in Living Color. There would be no more dirges.
There is a tendency for My children to reheat Life and speculate about it. There is the tendency to try to figure out Life, as if you have to have a summation of Life when Life isn't something you can quite put your finger on.
You try to beat the clock. You want to tick-tock Life and make your Life run through gauntlets of contrivance when Life is meant only to run free. You may tend to make Life an Opinion of Life, a one-line statement when the sum and total of Life is Love.
Love, and you will be free. You won't spend your Life on rating it. Rating your Life is judging your Life and judging yourself and others.
Will you kindly just love every squeeze of life? Kindly just love yourself and be done with any vestiges of prejudice against Life. With prejudice, this Miracle of Life becomes down-cast.
Rather, take a ride with Life. Whether your Life goes uphill or downhill, you are on a ride. Your life is a non-ending ride. There is nothing you have to hold onto. Sit back, and, by golly, enjoy the ride when your ride is fast and when your ride is slow. The point is to enjoy Life more than to collect and interpret it. Live Life. Give Life your accord. Life is a treasure, yet not a treasure that you pin to the wall as if your Life amounts to no more than a calendar.
You, yourself, are greater than what you make of this that is called Life. You are the One Who Lives Life. You don't have to finagle Life so much. Life is not a race you must get out of breath for. Is Life meant to be a conclusion you draw? Is Life to be figured out before you can let go of it?
What if you give Life permission to go its merry way, and you will simply love Life more than you accumulate it?
What is this impulse to be in an uproar about Life and whip it into shape as if your very Life depends upon it? Life is inviolable. Life is a Journey on the Terrain as you traverse it. Life is no less. Of course, Life is far more than you credit it. Now you are beginning to credit Life more by letting Life sail on its voyage as it does.
Life does not have to placate you. Life is not in debt to you. Life is not obliged to be something it is not. Life is forever, beloveds. Life is always with you. You can release your hold on Life.
Ride the Waves of Life, and say to Me with a smile: "God, this is good."
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ride-the-waves.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Nov 2016, 11:48 pm

Heavenletter #5833 The Highest Fruit on the Tree, November 13, 2016 

God said: 
Think of all you want to occur. No longer think in terms of what has not yet occurred, as when you see yourself as forlorn and abandoned. What a difference your angle of approach makes. What a difference the door whose knob you turn makes in your life. By all means, enter the Gate of Opportunity. Don't pay any attention to that shadowy door of defeat.
When you see two entrances, choose the one that offers what you want. Don't think of burying your dreams – absolutely not. Open wide all your dreams. Whatever it is you dream of, know that it lies within your reach. Reach for it.
At the same time, be open to even more treasures than you know how to ask for. Desire to receive. Desire to be open to your desires. Your desires come from somewhere. You don't have to know where. Acknowledge that I created you capable of reaching the Highest Fruit on the Tree.
Mind you, this doesn't mean that you are owed all you desire. Deserving and being owed are not the same. You are not being mistreated or underserved by not receiving every desire you hold in the palm of your hand. Remember, there is always more out there waiting for you.
Possibly you have been thinking that the world conspires against you. Earth Life is not out to get you, entrap you, flail you, or deceive you. Earth Life is looking out for you. Tremendous opportunity awaits you. More keys on the piano are playing for you, cheering you on, and embracing you far more than you dare believe. The world amazingly makes connections for you.
Subtle are the preparations the world creates in order to unfold your Life auspiciously. Earth Life would love to inspire you. The world desires to make connections in your favor. The world is a networker. Fulfillment of your desires requires your being open. It makes a difference in your Life when you look forward and when you are taken aback.
If you asked Me for one simple direction to give to you right now, the direction I would give you is this:
Stay open. Open, open, open. This means to not close out. This means to say Yes before you dare to say No. You may not know what you are saying No to.
Don't close doors.
Most doors don't close by themselves. You may well have a tendency to kick doors closed. Your first reaction may be to say No. You do often say No too fast. From now on, let your first reaction be a resounding Yes. Yes opens. No closes.
I do not tell you to be reckless. I say to give yourself a chance before you say No.
Many of My children have their finger ready on the buzzer that says No.
When you say No right off the bat, you are saying:
"Life is chancy. Chance, stay away from me. Let me stay as I am. Let me be secure in staying how I am and have always been on a little island of myself. You won't catch me opening up to possible trouble in life. I mean to protect myself from being hurt or disappointed, and so I say No almost automatically across the board. Let nothing take me away from the island and this shaded palm tree I sit under."
Be someone who moves forward in life. Don't relinquish your birthright. The Key to Giving is the same as the Key to Receiving, and that is Openness. Open your receptivity. Expect ships and seas to deliver what you ask for. You don't have to be shy or polite and not ask. Let your heart be free to ask for what it wants and allow what you want to arrive. And if what you ask for does not arrive as soon as you would like, allow that too. You do not have to limit Life as this or that.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-highest-fruit-on-the-tree.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 34 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next