World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request

Go down

Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request Empty Easter Greetings (Asia Minor) and Prayer Request

Post  Admin Sat 03 Apr 2010, 9:49 am

Dear friends: greetings ın Jesus name the crucified ONE who rose from the dead -our SAVIOR and LORD JESUS CHRIST

Our journey started as I was leavıng customs and security at the airport. The guy who was helping me with a rental car and bags a former Muslim identified himself as a believer who accepted Jesus in Iraq. we exchanged names and phone numbers for future contact. Of course our work is mostly about 8 hours south of Istanbul...but we will stay in contact with this person named SERDAR.. remember him in your prayers .. Interesting isn't it brothers and sisters how God uses us to nurture new believers wherever they go.

During this week we met a man and wife in the town of Dikili who say they are believers, however they say must pray about future meetings with us. we all had a good visit

Last evening in KINIK we tried to have a GOOD FRIDAY service when an unknown person interrupted our meeting with many religious and political questions as we were trying to serve the Lord' s supper. İn any case we had to shut the service down because we did not want make a scene when the police could be called in; not really scared but circumspect. However before we closed the meeting we asked one young lady if she wanted to receive Jesus and she said yes at which time I led her in the sinners prayer. Her husband asked ' is my wife now a Christian?'. I said yes because she seemed to be sincere and prayed as you and I did when we received Jesus in our hearts. we expect the husband named RIFA to accept the Lord when we return to their home in a couple of weeks. Pray for him.

we send all of you an Easter greetings and as we pray for you pray for us.. as Bro Gause taught me there is no greater service

your brother

eddie brooks
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down