World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 41 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 41 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 7:57 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 11:29 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 9:19 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 6:38 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:10 pm by Admin

» The wonder Prophet of the OT
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:02 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 11:15 pm by Admin

» Jews of Egypt
Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Apr 2024, 9:46 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 Empty Re: Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS

Post  Admin Mon 02 Dec 2013, 10:02 pm

Dear brothers and sisters: greetings in Jesus name.

I believe we have found a way to show you pictures of our journey.

Bro Dinko has forwarded me his pictures and all that is necessary to view the

Photos is to click on "view post"  below .

Hopefully the pictures will show up.

Blessing 

Eddie and the Bulgarian team

Eddie s IPAD

-----Original Message-----
To: Eddie Brooks
Sent: Sun, Dec 1, 2013 09:36 PM
Subject: Dinko Zlatarov shared a link on your timeline.

facebook
Dinko Zlatarov shared a link on your timeline.
View Post
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 Empty Re: Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS

Post  Admin Sat 30 Nov 2013, 5:44 pm

Dear brothers and sisters: greetings again the name of Jesus

Today we went to Helvaci Koy where we had a Christmas service. About 30 people were present. Bro Dinko overseer of Bulgaria presided and bro Stefco spoke. We sang and emphasized the Christ Child was Emanuel and the Messiah.
A member of the village read Luke chapter 2 and did a good job.bro Dinko spoke and led them all in prayer.

Bro Stefco issued about 25 Christmas boxes.. It was a joyful occasion. Bro Mehmet the village chief was organized with a list of names for receipt of the gifts.
We used the van you helped us purchase last year. Thank you.

You can feel blessed because your support made this possible.
My camera battery died and I do not have pictures to show you but I will  get this corrected soon.

Thank you for your support and be blessed because you made this possible. Also we got a lead on establishment of another prayer group.

Thank you from the Bulgarian team  and from our gypsy friends

Eddie who is blessed to be a part of this effort.

Eddie s IPAD
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Nov 2013, 5:35 pm

Brothers and sisters in The Lord ..warm Christian greetings 

We initiated our first Christmas gift giveaway today and it was appropriate to start with Zafer's home. The brother whose kidneys malfunctioned, and garage crashed   and whose friends and relatives have abandoned him and fearful of visiting because he is so sick and may ask For help.

When we arrived he was In desperate pain. We sang and use of an iPhone played Christmas carols, read Luke chapter 2 on the birth of Christ; bro. Dinko spoke on the same subject and prayed for Zafer s healing.

Then we brought the gifts in and sat them in the middle of the room. Folk s I have never seen a man distracted from his severe pain to One of joy as Zafer.
They were pleased because they have little money due to the destruction of his garage and  subsisted only by what the son could make from car repairs,

We in one simple home brought joy where there was pain and simultaneously share the birth of the Christ Child . 

We did our job for the Kingdom making it possible with your support. Thank you and The Lord will bless you.

We deliver 20 tomorrow with 25 the following day and more next week

Pray for us and blessings from our gypsy and Turkish friends and believers.

Eddie and the Bulgarian team led by overseer Bro Dinko of Bulgaria.

Ps I am personally blessed to serve and to be able to do this. Kingdom building for the Infinite Servant

Click on the line below and there should be pictures of the meeting

https://www.facebook.com/eddie.brooks.9/posts/429272780532201

Eddie s IPAD
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Nov 2013, 8:09 pm

Dear brothers and sisters : greetings from Bergama Turrkey

We have started our visitations today and finalizing our purchases for the Christmas baskets. Over the next week we will be very busy delivering your Christmas gifts to a needy people.

Have a happyThanksgiving . Instead of salivating over a big meal, we  will be seeking to give hope to a people in an area which has been devoid of the Gospel for hundreds of years .

Be blessed from bro Dinko overseer of Bulgaria and a team of Bulgarians.
We work well together because we love each other and have the same goal "help Jesus to unseat Satan" in Bergama 

Eddie

Eddie s IPAD
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:36 pm

Dear brothers and sisters greetings in the name of the Holy One.

This is an update on our Journey which is  no 8

We are in Istanbul preparing to transport our gifts to Bergama
A family stuffed the Christmas stockings locally with candy cane, Christmas cards made and signed by the children of the Stewart Rd Monroe COG in Michigan.
We added some candies. When we give these to the children we emphasize gift giving using our Savior as the Infinite Giver of the greatest gift of leaving heaven to come into the world to give His life for us.

We pray that this will engender the spirit of giving among the children.

Our car is loaded with these and baby blankets and caps to bring to Bergama. Appointments are made.

When we get to Bergama we will purchase foods for 100 Christmas baskets.
We are already receiving phone calls from our friends to insure we will be there. There is a spirit of expectancy among the people. We always have conversions.

Pray for our 8 hour trip and pray for salvation of souls.also pray that the signs will follow us Mar 16.. Miracles occur also because we pray for the needy and healings occur

Blessings from our gypsy and Turkish believers and friends

Eddie and the Bulgarian team

Eddie s IPAD
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Asia Minor Turkey Missionary update PRAISE REPORTS & NEEDS - Page 5 Empty PRAISE REPORT OF Eddie age 80

Post  Admin Wed 27 Nov 2013, 3:03 pm

Dear brothers and sisters: greetings in the name of Jesus.
Seldom do I write about myself but most of my adversities happen while I was ministering in Bergama. I believe there is a direct relationship to what we are doing and our adversities . The more we do His bidding the harder satan works.
The Lord gave me the feeling that "IAM going to unseat satan" Rev ch 2

That is enough  to lead into my experience this morning

FAITH. By eddie brooks  25 Nov 2013 ( a personal story)
                     "  He Comforts us"

1 What is faith? It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot yet see. NLT Hebrew 11:1

2. Here is another definition of faith. It helps me more than the other one. Jack Morris of Australia reminded me of this one.It is from the NIV

Heb 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. 
Heb 11:2 This is what the ancients were commended for.

3: KJV Hebrews 11:1,2
     1.Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
      2.For by it the elders obtained a good report.
( I have been praying about faith and seeking its true meaning. See above)

4. 26 Nov. 2013.  I have been unable to talk clearly. This morning in Istanbul I awakened with a clear voice. Sahin Korkmaz my friend and believer was having coffee with me ; all at once I started to talk normal with a clear voice. Amazing!! I have been obedient to The Lord in pursuit of Turkish gypsies and Turks to give them hope in their life. I have been poisoned, inherited my mothers tremors, as result of the poisoning my lungs have been frail needing vials of medicine with a nebulizer. Been hospitalized twice for my lungs, pneumonia and wheezingI have been a walking. Pharmacy. 
I am still in shock at my voice this morning.
Bro overseer Diko and Bulgarian contingent and I  are enroute to minister to needy gypsies and others telling them what Christmas is about..

Obedience and faith.I just wonder that is the reason my voice had a turn for the better. Before I would speak in a stammering voice barely audible . Any way thank you Lord Jesus for what you did for me today.
 Now my 8 hour trip is going to be easier for an 80 yr old servant of the Most High God.

PS  plus I got a broken hand here in Turkey that has been in a cast and brace for 8 weeks. ....but nothing can stop me to do the Lord's bidding..
There are other things not worthy of comment and would appear selfish.
The Lord will resolve all other issues.

Let's all worship the King and Savior and praise Him for His Goodness

Eddie s IPAD
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Sep 2013, 3:46 pm

Dear bro and sisters in the Grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

I really don't know where to start but let me do it chronologically.

1. Every where we went we were received cordially and in the atmosphere of The Lord Jesus Christ . All believers have seen or been recipients of the Grace or healing of The Lord .

2. Before getting to Bergama we made two stops . Had prayer and scripture reading. Zafer and Halil and Altin homes.

3. The leaders of the area and all subsequent areas agree to a 3 day summit in the church condo where we will pray, study, sleep , eat and socialize getting to know each other. Bulgarian Nation Overseer bro Dinko will be in charge of this program.
4. Then I went to Menemen where we had prayer and made plans for Christmas baskets, blankets and Christmas stockings. Also planning was done for the Bulgar team for meetings when they arrive this week.

5. I had a unique opportunity to stay at a summer home for two days with two friends. They are all well off. I had my reading glasses with me and some wanted to try them out. So I tested them by having them read the scripture from John chap 1.The result was they for the first time read part of the bible, got their glasses, took the New Testament and a DVD on the life of Christ.
My friends got more of the gospel than they had received before. Praise God. they are Muslims and my friends.

6. Then I wet back to brother Zafer's home who has lost use of his kidneys.It was a catastrophe . Let me give you an extract of a letter I sent to higher than I in the system.

"I am in a dilemma as to what to do on the Zafer situation besides praying. Let me enumerate.

1. Of course kidney failure

2. During the summer he had an appendectomy which is still bothering him.

3. 2 hours after I left him last week his garage enclosed by a building collapsed
His son escaping with his life. Only his building collapsed down to the ground. A calamity in his life. We prayed and socialized commiserating about his situation. I don't know how this man can handle it. It is really pathetic.
His son was working to support them. Now no garage.

4. I Have not adequately explained his dire situation. We pray and read scripture.etc etc "

We are working on a possible solution.

7. I then returned to Menemen to feed my dear friend Sadik whom God used to open the doors in Menemen where we have at least 100 converts. Everywhere I went I was greeted as a brother.

8. My last stop was Helvaci Koy a gypsy camp where most 16 families know The Lord . We have been praying for years that three women have children.
As I was distributing baby caps provided by Stewart Road COG Monroe Mi . one 42 yr old lady came up to me and I ask her where is your "kuzu" lamb ( she always has a lamb as a pet)and she pointed at her belly saying I am pregnant. She was one of the three ladies we have been praying for a baby.praise God for answer to prayer.
Of course every where we go we speak the name of Jesus give away new testaments and DVD s on the life of Christ
Folks what else can I say except as The Lord told me He is going to unseat satan.
We have just begun.

Pray for us as we pray for you. Blessings from our gypsy and Turk brethren and sister and the team.

Thank you for for your support.

Eddie

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 22 Aug 2013, 6:46 pm

WE APPRECIATE ALL THAT EVERYONE HAS DONE. WE WANT YOU TO FOLLOW THE LORD'S LEADING. WE DONT MEAN TO BE PUSHY BUT WE NEED HELP.SO MANY HAVE HELPED AND WE THANK YOU FROM BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS. 

Bro and Sis greetings in Jesus name. This is my eighth  letter reference Christmas celebration in the vicinity of Pergamos(Bergama) and Smyrna vicinity  Izmir, Turkey and Thyatira.

We have received  75-100 lbs of baby blankets and baby caps from Stewart Rd  Monroe Mi COG. Praise God. Thank you Bro and Sis Chapman and of course Pastor Byrd. This group is so selfless AS YOU ARE. They have their own Medical mission program and still do what they do for us. Pray for them as you pray for us and as we pray for yall. We are all in this together. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done 

We are still short of the monies needed to give at least 100 families a Christmas basket.  We don't want to be pushy just informative and let the Lord guide you. We will be accountable for every cent you send us.

Once a year we celebrate Christmas in various ways. We try to go to every place we had gone thru the year and do something special. In order to do this we have to generate extra money to buy Christmas baskets. This is separate from paying our workers a form of a salary and expenses for maintaining the van; gas etc.

Free of charge Stewart Rd Monroe Mi COG provide Christmas stockings, baby blankets  and reading glasses to help out our Christmas program. Thank God for Bro Dr and Sis Chapman who coordinate this for us with approval of  Pastor Byrd .   

We have about  $7150 of the $8000 we need . We are not sinking!!! But we are making progress. Just a little more help and we are ready to make our order in Sep 2013. Praise God.  We have had an increase of $150 since my last report. This is unbelievable but praise God for our faithful  friends, brother and sisters. We know with the Lord and your help we will reach our goal....just $850  more......Just $850 more.

Thank you and many blessings from the Gypsies and Turks who will receive these gifts Christmas.

we really thank you and bless you in the name of the Infinite Servant Jesus

eddie,chita and the Bulgarian team

Others who desire to give the address is below.

Below is list of churches and people who have monetarily  contributed to the Christmas baskets program. If we miss anyone let us know and we will get it corrected.  X.s =times contributed

---N Hixson TN COG. Pastor Ricky Smith

---Taft Church of God.   Pastor Richard Wilkerson

- GRUETLI CHURCH OF GOD. Pastor Willard Griffin Jr 

---Bro and Sis McPherson

--anonymous  1

--Bro and Sis Leland Milsaps

--Bro and Sis Grant Mc Clung
_
-Bro and Sis Charles King

- Simi Valley New Beginnings Church Fellowship. Pastor Rod Ritchie 3x's

-Kinser Church of God. Pastor Guinn Green

-Torrance Word For The World California. Pastor Ramon Briones. 2x's

-Bro Dinko National Overseer of Bulgaria

-eddie and chita brooks

-- Bro and sister Edward Mc Entyre

-  Bro and Sis Dewitt Senter

- Bro and Sis Bob Cary

- Bro and Sis Charles King

-Bro AND Sis  Allen Ramos

- Daisy COG Gideon Bible Class. Co-teachers Bro Estle Sanders and Bro Ron Hughes and the clerk Judy Hughes. Warren Beavers daughter.
a woman of faith

-  City Church of God Chattanooga.  Pastor Mike Chapman   

-Pastor  Aurea Caraballo  Schenectady NY

-Full Gospel Lighthouse COG: Pastor Micael Lucero

-Tomball COG: Pastor Rodney G Cundiff Sr

-Terrace British Col Church of God. Rev Arnold H. Miller

-Dr Bill Sheeks and SIS Eleanor Sheeks
      -Bro and Sis Ronald Wyatt 

-VAlley Spring Church of God . Pastor Richard Womack  

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO :

CHURCH OF GOD WORLD  MISSIONS
                                        PO BOX 8016
                                    CLEVELAND, TN. 37320

ANNOTATE CHECKS WITH ONE OF THE NUMBERS SHOWN BELOW AS YOU DESIRE.

MINISTRY SUPPORT, BERGAMA (PERGAMOS),TURKEY #132-2016

MINISTRY SUPPORT, MENEMEN TURKEY (NEAR SMYRNA)#132-5116

MINISTRY SUPPORT, EDWIN C. BROOKS #065-0462

Christmas baskets contributions # 065-0462-01  
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Aug 2013, 10:33 am

Dear Brothers and Sisters and friends .

If there is such a thing as double awe I got it  . Two churches have given two and three times. We are a blessed people to have you not as supporters but as friends as well. Let me continue on the update.

Let me say again and again I am in awe at the response of my brothers and sisters who believe in what we are doing. May many souls be saved as result of your help and  contributions.
We do always have some saved. The Muslims try to get some of the gifts but they have to listen to the story of Christmas before they  participate. the Light of Jesus is illuminated. Praise God!!!!!!.

Bro and Sis greetings in Jesus name. This is my fifth letter reference Christmas celebration in the vicinity of Pergamos(Bergama) and Smyrna vicinity  Izmir, Turkey and Thyatira.

We have received  75-100 lbs of baby blankets and baby caps from Stewart Rd  Monroe Mi COG. Praise God. Thank you Bro and Sis Chapman and of course Pastor Byrd. This group is so selfless . They have their own Medical mission program and still do what they do for us. Pray for them as you pray for us and as we pray for yall. We are all in this together. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done 

We are still short of the monies needed to give at least 100 families a Christmas basket.  We don't want to be pushy just informative and let the Lord guide you. We will be accountable for every cent you send us.

Once a year we celebrate Christmas in various ways. We try to go to every place we had gone thru the year and do something special. In order to do this we have to generate extra money to buy Christmas baskets. This is separate from paying our workers a form of a salary and expenses for maintaining the van; gas etc.

Free of charge Steward Rd Monroe Mi COG provide Christmas stockings, baby blankets  and reading glasses to help out our Christmas program. Thank God for Bro Dr and Sis Chapman who coordinate this for us with approval of  Pastor Byrd .   

We have about  $7000 of the $8000 we need . We are not sinking!!!Praise God.  We have had an increase of $400 since my last report. This is unbelievable but praise God for our faithful  friends, brother and sisters. We know with the Lord and your help we will reach our goal....just $1000  more......

Thank you and many blessings from the Gypsies and Turks who will receive these gifts Christmas.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Aug 2013, 9:53 pm

Dear Children of God
I am in awe at the response of my brothers and sisters who believe in what we are doing. May many souls be saved as result of your help and  contributions.
We do always have some saved. The Muslims try to get some of the gifts but they have to listen to the story of Christmas before they  participate. the Light of Jesus is illuminated. Praise God!!!!!!.

Bro and Sis greetings in Jesus name. This is my fourth letter reference Christmas celebration in the vicinity of Pergamos(Bergama) and Smyrna vicinity  Izmir, Turkey and Thyatira.

We have received  75-100 lbs of baby blankets and baby caps from Stewart Rd  Monroe Mi COG. Praise God. Thank you Bro and Sis Chapman and of course Pastor Byrd.

We are still short of the monies needed to give at least 100 families a Christmas basket.  We don't want to be pushy just informative and let the Lord guide you.

Free of charge Steward Rd Monroe Mi COG provide Christmas stockings, baby blankets  and reading glasses to help out our Christmas program. Thank God for Bro Dr and Sis Chapman who coordinate this for us with approval of  Pastor Byrd .   

We have $6400 of the $8000 we need . Praise God.  We have had an increase of $1700 since my last report. This is unbelievable but praise God for our faithful  friends, brother and sisters. We know with the Lord and your help we will reach our goal....just $1600  more......

Below is list of churches and people who have monetarily  contributed to the Christmas baskets program. If we miss anyone let us know and we will get it corrected.

---N Hixson TN COG. Pastor Ricky Smith

- GRUETLI CHURCH OF GOD. Pastor Willard Griffin Jr 

---Bro and Sis McPherson

--anonymous  1

--Bro and Sis Leland Milsaps

--Bro and Sis Grant Mc Clung
_
-Bro and Sis Charles King

- Simi Valley New Beginnings Church Fellowship. Pastor Rod Ritchie

-Kinser Church of God. Pastor Guinn Green

-Torrance Word For The World California. Pastor Ramon Briones

-Bro Dinko National Overseer of Bulgaria

-eddie and chita brooks

-- Bro and sister Edward Mc Entyre

-  Bro and Sis Dewitt Senter

- Bro and Sis Bob Cary

- Bro and Sis Charles King

-Bro AND Sis  Allen Ramos

- Daisy COG Gideon Bible Class. Co-teachers Bro Estle Sanders and Bro Ron Hughes

-  City Church of God Chattanooga.  Pastor Mike Chapman   

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO :

PO BOX 8016
                                    CLEVELAND, TN. 37320

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Jul 2013, 10:13 pm

Bro and Sisters here is an update on contributors(see list below).

We are half way to reach the $ 8000 to complete planning for our Christmas baskets. I am  going in Sep to make the plans for Christmas. Monroe COG is giving me a suitcase of baby blankets on the first load. How blessed the babies are going to be. I will  make a second load in Nov of additional requirements its expensive but enjoyable. I want the Lord to say " well done" 

But we must not forget the other $ 4000 to complete our program/

will you not join the list below and make Christmas for the gypsies and Turks who are very poor and in the winter there is little work. and they burn limbs from the olive trees to keep warm.

Thank you for many are helping to generate the income. I know many are doing it. Bro Sheeks was the one who in the first year got me enough money to last for 2 years/ Thank you Bro Sheeks

again instructions how to give is below

Blessings

eddie , chita and the Bulgarian team

I awoke this morning and was amazingly surprised off the  new contributions. I should not be because the Lord loves people. after feeding many get saved 

To: isarabdir@aol.com
Sent: 7/12/2013 9:08:32 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: update on Christmas Fund

More contributors for the Christmas Fund for Bergama Turkey. I do not mean to force  or intimidate others to give. We just want to be informative and give credit to those who have given. Thank you so very much.

---N Hixson TN COG

---Bro and Sis McPherson

--anonymous  1

--Bro and Sis Milsaps

--Bro and Sis Grant McClung
    Bro and sister Mc Entyre

Bro and Sis Senter

Bro and Sis Cary

Torrance Word For The World Church(COG)

The National Overseer for Bulgaria Bro Dinko

Eddie and chita brooks

Thank you and many blessings from the Gypsies and Turks who will receive these gifts Christmas

eddie and chita brooks

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO :

PO BOX 8016
CLEVELAND, TN. 37320

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Jul 2013, 4:17 pm

More contributors for the Christmas Fund for Bergama Turkey. I do not mean to force  or intimidate others to give. We just want to be informative and give credit to those who have given. Thank you so very much.

---N Hixson TN COG

---Bro and Sis McPherson

--anonymous  1

--Bro and Sis Milsaps

--Bro and Sis Grant McClung

Thank you and many blessings from the Gypsies and Turks who will receive these gifts Christmas

eddie and chita brooks

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO :

PO BOX 8016
CLEVELAND, TN. 37320

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Jul 2013, 7:29 am

Dear Brothers and sisters : greetings again in the name of Jesus who loves Mustafa(Muslims) as much as He loves Michael and Miguel.

Thank for your on going contributions which is used to support the workers in Bergama who has to pay about $ 12 a gallon diesel for the van we use to visit our believers and to seek out the people who need to hear the Gospel. We are the only people in our who are carrying the light of Jesus from the Dardanelles to Menemen which is near the biblical Smyrna. Further. we are the only COG workers in our area and probably in all of Turkey who identifies themselves as COG.

Your contributions has contributed to the spreading the Gospel to  an unnumbered hundreds of people  and the salvation of at least 100 people. Most villages know who we are and are friendly with us except for the police and many recalcitrant people.

Thank you for this support.

once a year we celebrate Christmas in various ways. We try to go to every place we had go thru the year and do something special. In order to do this we have to generate extra money to do the following :

Free of charge Steward Rd Monroe Mi COG provide Christmas stockings, baby blankets  and reading glasses to help out our Christmas program. Thank God for Bro Dr and Sis Chapman who coordinate this for us and Pastor  Byrd who approves our program. 

I previously wrote you about our Christmas basket program. We need $8000 to provide a box of Christmas food to our people. We have about $2700 so far and need an additional $5300. You may contribute by sending your contributions to the address below annotating what the contribution is for. People get saved when we give these foods out.
We have received money from only 3 participants since my last memo  for this project. One person sent $100 today . Thank you bro and sister Mc Entyre. we hope others will follow you

Would you please consider and give to this project. We are taking care of orphans and widows mandated by the scripture as you well know .Without your help we cannot complete this project in December
Many of these people are without regular meals and they look forward to this gift . We have the opportunity to tell the story of the birth of The Christ

Blessings from   toilers, vassals and bondmen of the Infinite Servant, Jesus the Christ

eddie and chita and the Bulgarian Team

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO :

PO BOX 8016
CLEVELAND, TN. 37320

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 Jun 2013, 10:05 pm

Dear Brothers and Sisters: greetings in Jesus name. Before I report on our Christmas Basket program let me give you a surprise about additional help in Bergama. Thank you fore helping buy the van. It is a miracle. Bro Dinko our overseer Of Bulgaria COG has control of the use of the van which is for Bergama ministry
 We continue with our presence in Bergama and surrounding villages. Our presence is known and souls are getting saved. with our without my help. The area is very fertile for the Gospel. Little rejection encountered
Our full time workers had to return to Bulgaria due to the time limit, and by law. 
To replace them Bro and Sis Nichols of Michigan  for a brief period of time  are visiting our believers and letting them know we love them and are there for them. They don't speak the language but go anyway carrying food gifts and communicating the best they can . They have been successful in doing this. They have not been rejected.

This proves one thing if the Lord tells you to do something you just do it irrespective of your qualifications. They have visited three villages and made contact with three families and others. Tomorrow they are going to 3 more villages to just let the people know we love them and they are not forgotten.
They have paid their own way including air, car and lodging and food.
They felt the call and went. Praise God for this effort and obedience.

I previously wrote you about our Christmas basket program. We needed $8000 to provide a box of Christmas food to our people. We have about $2600 so far and need an additional $5400. You may contribute by sending your contributions to the address below annotating what the contribution is for. People get saved when we give these foods out.

Blessings and thanks for all you have done to keep us in Bergama. Will you help us make Christmas--- Christmas to our Muslim and gypsy friends and believers ???. At the direction of the Lord we have done this two years in a row. We need your help. For me it is a to passing to be with the Lord before i quit.
 Steward Rd Monroe Mi COG provide Christmas stocking, baby blankets  and reading glasses to round out our Christmas program.

Pray for Fred and Melody as they visit our people and encourage them.

We need your help for the Christmas baskets.

Blessings from the Infinite Servant toilers, vassals and bondmen

eddie and chita

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO :

PO BOX 8016
CLEVELAND, TN. 37320

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 May 2013, 10:35 am

Dear brothers and sisters: greetings in the name of the HOLY ONE Jesus.
Again we thank you for helping buy the van which is being used extensively in Bergama Turkey and surrounding villages. It facilitates our movement in areas where before we were not able to go. Thank you very much and the Lord gives you a big hug and lets you know HE is grateful that you are helping us evangelize areas where they have NEVER heard the story of Jesus. No more buses, walking or hooking a ride on a tractor. Thank you

Of course we are using videos in teaching our people about the Lord Jesus. They are entranced by this method of teaching. Most of our people cannot read or write. This is most helpful thanks to Bro Fred Nichols of Dearborn Michigan who ministers to Muslims in his area and developed our video system. He got the funding as well.

In preparation for the Christmas holidays we are planning a Christmas basket give away as usual . When we do this we always get people saved. It is most helpful as well as it provides the people food whereas they would really have nothing to eat for Christmas. They have got use to this gesture and it is expensive to feed about 100 people . Each basket costs about $80-90 . that comes to about $8000. The more we get saved the more we have to give away.

You are our only source of getting the money to do this. During the next 6 Months we ask for your generosity so we can do this again. You are our only resource . Gradually we can achieve this goal with your help and the Lord's help

At the end of the page there are procedures for contributing. We ask for your help.
Not only this but we need your continuing prayers for our work and workers. Pray that many souls will get saved and the establishment of 3 churches where we have a good foundation. We are in a Macedonian community an they welcome us but when we start talking Jesus resistance occurs

Also we ask for prayers for restoration of Zafer's kidneys and the health of Halil, Sadik and another Halil.

In the name of Jesus we submit this letter into your hands.

blessings

eddie, Chita and the Bulgarian team of workers

CONTRIBUTIONS FOR OUR WORK IN TURKEY.

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO :

CHURCH OF GOD WORLD MISSIONS
PO BOX 8016
CLEVELAND, TN. 37320

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Apr 2013, 11:43 pm

Bros and Sis's greetings in the name of the Holy One Jesu.

Today was a good day since we had the father who introduced us tmenemende annd his wife and several of Hiis children who have accepted the Lord. Many of the grandchildren were also present. It was a joyful time seeing many of those who have accepted the Lord since we first went there 8 years ago.

We had our first video depicting the love and grace of God. People were most attentive. We have 28 More lessons to show which will increase the maturity of the believers.

We had prayer for the sick and for one brother who has the potential for leadership.
One lady thought she was a Christian but could not acknowlege Jesus as the Lord of the universe which critical for a Muslim to believe..

One young man age..... With his parents permission accepted Jesus. This is a dangerous thing in Turkey if one is under the age of 18.

Pray for us as we await the arrival of our van

Also West More COG prayer group , sis Janice , is fedexing a prayer cloth for Zafer who has had kidney failure which I have written about. Pray for him. He has been abondoned by his family due to his illness. My suspioun is they are afraid of being ap,proached to give Zafer one of their kidneys. God help us. We spend a lot of time with him including visit to the dyalisis unit. He needs your prayers.

We all need your prayers as we toil for the Infinite Servant Jesus

Blessings from the team

Eddie
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Apr 2013, 12:37 am

Dear ones greetings in Jesus name

During the last two days we have been in prayer meetings serving communion and building up the brothers and sisters.

1. We have developed video system where we project an audible video explainining faith, belief , brother love etc.this is helpful to the believers because some things become more clear when explained in a video in Turkish. People are receptive to this plan. We have 29 lessons nearly 6 months instruction prepared.

2. We are reinforcing their faith. Pray for uis. And the believers.

Blessings from the team

Eddie
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Apr 2013, 9:36 pm

Greetings dear ones in the of Jesus the Infinite Servant.

Yesterday we spent time fellowshipping with communion and feet washing under the guidance of our leader Bishop Dinko overseer of the COG in Bulgaria.
We were blessed and fed by the Holy Spirit and the Word by bro Dinko. We sought wIsdom and power to be able to come against the adversary Satan whose forces permeate this area. We take nothing for granted and rely on God for the power needed too get our job done. Praise God. We need food before we can give it away.

Today we went to a gypsy camp where 6 people accepted the Lord. This was preceded by a meal, reading of the scripture on death and ressurection of the Lord, singing, and a message by bro Dinko. . Praise God for results.

Bro Dinko is returning to Bulgaria to get the Bergama van ready to bring to Turkey by mid April. You helped us buy the van. Thank you

Blessings from the Master's bondmen, vassals and toilers.

Eddie for the team of Bulgarians and Americans .We continue as doors open

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Apr 2013, 8:10 pm

Dear bro's and sis's greetings in the name of the Lord Jesus.

We planned extensively for a prayer meeting tonight. Due to confusion...lack of communication the man of the house could not be there plus there was only few people got there.

In spite of this we prayed, sang , testified, and ate our chickens and the following happened

The lady of the house experienced reassurance of her salvation.

Two people got saved .

Awesome night. I believe the Lord had His way and was glorified and I believe that's the way it was supposed to be because we stayed out of the way. When we work for the Lord in our eyes things sometimes seem to go wrong but God mskes it right.
There was joy in heaven tonight because salvation was manifested. Praise be to the Holy One of Israel.

Blessings from the Infinite Servant and His bondmen,vassals and, toiliers

The team of Bulgarians and Americans

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Apr 2013, 7:40 am

Dear brothers and sister we had an outpouring of the Spirit(holy Ghost meeting in the vernacular)) yesterday in our prayer meeting in Kinik

We had the Lord' s supper, teaching slides, singing , and admonition from our overseer bro Dinko followed by prayer for the sick by his asst Stefco. It was awesome.
then the Lord led us to Act 2 and we began praying for the Holy Ghost to rush like a mighty wind. We were blessed" it was awesome.

Pray that we wil have wisdom and be guided by the Holy Ghost.

Blessings from the Ifinite Servant and His bondme,vassal and toilers

Eddie in behalf of the team

Sent from eddies iPad .
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Feb 2013, 8:29 pm

Dear brothers and sisters: greetings in the name of Jesus.

We have enough money to buy the van for Turkey praise be to God.

You gave varying amounts of funds and we thank you for every penny. Without all of your helping we could not have done it. Thank you . It took all of you to make this work.

We are sending tomorrow to the National Overseer of Bulgaria the $20,000 needed to buy the van. Thank you for the money to start this project praise be to God. you are a true servants of God.
Please let everyone know that we reached our goal.

When the National Overseer of Bulgaria( Turkey works along with Bulgaria now) receives the money we will start negotiating the purchase. we have cash ; therefore we can get a better deal. It will be a used van. New vans cost $30,000 +

no longer will we have to ride busses, walk or hitch a ride on a tractor to get to our prayer meetings. THE VAN WILL BE USED EXCLUSIVELY FOR TURKEY. The owner will be the Church of God. Users of the van must have a power of attorney to use the van.

As you know Bulgarians(our workers) can only stay in Turkey 3 months incl the van. They must return to Bulgaria for 3 months and then they can return to Turkey. Its the law.

We praise God for getting us this van by touching the hearts of people to give.
I hope to send photos of the van once it is purchased.

In the future If any money comes in designated for the van, with your concurrence we will place it in the Christmas fund to be used for the Christmas baskets DEC 2013. If you object let us know.

Again thank you for your support

blessings

eddie and chita
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 Dec 2012, 11:34 am

Christmas greetings brothers and sisters. My intent is to summarize The

results we have had Oct to Dec 2012 In conjunction with our brothers

and sisters of the Bulgarian COG. We are working jointly in Turkey for
the advancement of the Kingdom of God.

Bro Dinko overseer of the Bulgarian COG is behind us wholeheartedly.

During the last 3 months we have had 40 Plus conversions and 2 water
Baptisms which are more prtant than silver and gol.

We have distributed 95 Christmas baskets
190 loaves of bread.
100 plus Christmas stockings filled with beanie bags ,candy,
and Christmas card for each child.
25 plus baby Blankets with gloves ,hats and incidentals.for
children and babies

We have seen over 150 people who had the opportunity to accept Christ..

To covey the difficulty we had in doing our work let me repeat one
incident from a previous report.

"
The reason we are writing this is what occured in a gypsy camp where
they live under tents. When we arrived rain was starting..everybody
left their tents and gathered under a temp shelter. When we started
singing and sharing the Gospel it Began to pour out tons of rain I am
not minimizing this situation. A deluge of rain.

These people just stood there in rain and mud.... No one leaving.. It
was more severe than I can describe. We described Jesus birth in the
rain.. They listened.

Then we started giving out the Christmas stocking. It was done in an
orderly fashion and everyone got their gifts. There were about 40
people. We also gave out baby blankets. We were all soaking wet With
mud up to top of outr shoes. We had many allelujahs and Noelin Kutlu
olsun(merry Christmas) from the people.

Folks I could not make up a story like this. I did not leave but
greeted those outside the makeshift shelter with a Merry Christmas.
This is the best Christmas I have ever had. One could just feel the
presence of the Lord as we worshipped Him in such adverse conditions.

Praise God for the baby Jesus .

Thanks not only for Monroe but all the other churches who gave more
than normal. Beyond the call.

That helps and keeps us serving God here in Turkey

ECB and the Bulgarian team" and my wife

I am enroute to LA but while in Istabul 3 more people gave thireir life
to Jesus.

Praise be to God . This is Christmas to me.

Anyone who desires to help procedures are below

Ecb and the Bulgarian team and my wife Chita a woman of faith

Merry Christmas and happy New year.Who knows what God has
for us next year?????!!!!!

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO :

PO BOX 8016
CLEVELAND, TN. 37320

MINISTRY SUPPORT, EDWIN C. BROOKS (#065-0462-01 contributions for the
Christmas program use this number. Contributions for a vehicle use this
number #065-0462-02)

ps anyone desiring to be leted from our list please provide your name
and email address
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 04 Dec 2012, 1:57 am

Christmas greetings again brothers and sisters.Christmas came to
Menemen.
Many of you have been a
part of this Chrstmas basket program from the beginning.. We have
finished the 2012 program with
the following results.

1. Gave away 95 Christmas baskets.

2. 95 packages of candy.

3. 95 bags of cheese and similar items.

4. 190 loaves of bread"

We are returning $563 to the Christmas fund to be used for future
projects?

What is important is that 6 people were saved. One man whom we have
been talking about Jesus finally surrendered his Islam for Jesus.
Praise God. I was surprised. He refers to Jesus as the Messiah. after 7
years we got results. That is just the way it is. It is difficult
dealing with Muslims.

Now we start our Christmas stocking program for the kids. We need
prayer dealing with kids because it is treacherous politically and
lawfully. It is
illegal to talk religion to anyone under age of 18. So remember us over
the next two weeks as we conduct this program

Thanks to the Bulgarian COG for their help In our Christmas basket
program. It was a great task and well done by our brothers from
Bulgaria.

Blessings
Ecb
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 Dec 2012, 10:25 am

Christmas greetings brothers and sisters. Christmas has come to Bergama
Turkey.

With the help of the Bulgarian COG and my wife We have done the
following.

1. Distributed 55 Christmas baskets
2. 55 bags of cheese
3. 110 loaves of bread
4. 55 bags of candy

Praise God from whom all items come with the help of churches and many
people...too numerous to name.

In the proces we have sang, prayed for the sick in 4 languages.

We read the story of Christmas from Matt and Luke

5 people have got saved.

We have much more work to do ... We solicit your prayers

Blessings and Merry Christmas from the team in Bergama

Ecb

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Oct 2012, 8:18 am

Dear Praying friends: greetings in the name of Jesus.

We are preparing to leave for Turkey Vic Bergama to spend the holidays with our brothers and sister Turks and Gypsies .

We will be giving away a Christmas basket to every family to whom we have ministered. Last year we gave away 96 baskets and other things such as chickens, fruit and bread. 27 people got saved.

This year we plan on two phases over a 3 week period. 1. Christmas basket give away preceded by the story of Christmas and 2. Christmas stockings for the kids preceded by the story Gift of God Jesus.

Bro Dinko the overseer of Church of God Bulgaria will be helping us with people and a van for delivery of the Christmas baskets. As you know we do not have a van but only $5000 short of enough to buy a van.
we need your prayers for several things
1. safe journey of all participants
2. Protection form the police who try occasionally interfere with our activities.
3. Last year we had disturbances from people who wanted a basket but did not want to attend the prayer meeting. God deliver us from these problems.
4. We plan on 100 baskets but we are sure more will show up. We don't have enough money for more. Pray the Lord will send us help.

5. Deliverance from accidents and problems cited above.
6. Many souls will be touched and saved.
7. The helpers/workers will stay in good health and deliverance from the evil one.

If you desire to help financially please send your funds to the address below.

our blessing: . may the Lord bless you and may His face shine upon you even if you don't have the funds to help/

eddie and chita brooks

PS many churches have helped and we appreciate your assistance. thank you

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO :

PO BOX 8016
CLEVELAND, TN. 37320

MINISTRY SUPPORT, EDWIN C. BROOKS (#065-0462-01 contributions for the Christmas program use this number. Contributions for a vehicle use this number #065-0462-02)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next