World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 16 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyToday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyToday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyToday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyToday at 9:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyToday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyToday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyToday at 9:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyToday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 8:57 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyYesterday at 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sun 07 Aug 2016, 10:14 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Money cannot buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with. 

HEAVENLY PEACEMAKER 
"For HE is not a man, as I am, that I may answer HIM, and that we should go to court together. Nor is there any mediator between us, who may lay his hand on us both." [Job (Iyob) 9. 32 - 33 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Because of his much sufferings, Job was utterly confused by the silence of the ALMIGHTY, WHOM he had loved and served faithfully all his life. Job therefore longed to somehow come before the CREATOR and plea his case before the MIGHTY JUDGE. This was impossible, for GOD is GOD and not a man, as was Job. Therefore Job knew that he was greatly in need of a GO-BETWEEN WHO could come between himself and EL SHADDAI. 

Now, there is ONE SUPREMELY WONDERFUL PEACEMAKER, "For there is one GOD and one MEDIATOR between GOD and men, the MAN CHRIST JESUS, WHO gave HIMSELF a ransom for all, to be testified in due time." [1 Timothy 2. 5 - 6] The ransom HE paid was HIS OWN life, allowing HIS blood to be shed which HE used to atone for all our sins when "HE entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption." [Hebrews 9. 11 - 12] 

The LORD YESHUA, the PERFECT GOD/MAN, is completely able to bridge the wide gorge between GOD and man. To better understand the action of a MEDIATOR or ADVOCATE , he is one who is a supporter, backer, sponsor, enthusiast. When the Devil, "the accuser of our brethren" [Revelation 12. 10] — accuses us of sin before our GOD day and night, as he did to Job, our GREAT INTERCESSOR defends us. John wrote these encouraging words, "My little children, these things I write to you, so that you may not sin. And if anyone sins, we have an ADVOCATE with the FATHER, JESUS CHRIST the righteous. And HE HIMSELF is the PROPITIATION (atonement, payment, equalizer) for our sins, and not for ours only but also for the whole world." [1 John 2. 1 - 2] "Therefore HE is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to GOD through HIM, since HE always lives to make intercession for them." [Hebrews 7. 25] 

Best of all, this salvation is a Free-Gift, ours for the taking. It is a gift we don’t deserve, we can never earn, and can never pay off. It is something that GOD freely decided to give to human beings who were lost in sin, at enmity (hostility, opposition, resentment) with HIM. Out of HIS great compassion the MERCIFUL ONE gives us newness of life. Won’t you call on the LOVING MASTER today, HE is waiting to hear from you, and so longs to come along side in fellowship and friendship. There is no other LOVER of our soul so devoted like YESHUA, the RISEN SAVIOR. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer for each of you is that the LORD will fully prepare you in HIS service to minister to this lost and dying world. May GOD'S hand direct your life continually. 
Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of HIS creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel. May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and all Israel, Amen. 
Dear and precious friends, you are loved and appreciated, may your coming week be blessed! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 9 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sat 06 Aug 2016, 11:07 pm

If a thing does not challenge you, it cannot change you! 

DELIGHT IN THE LAW 
"Blessed (happy) is the man who has not followed the counsel of the wicked, or taken the path of sinners, or joined the company of the insolent; rather, the TEACHING of the LORD is his delight, and he studies and recites that teaching day and night." [Psalms/Tehillym 1. 1 - 2] 

The Law should be a joy and a delight to anyone who really loves the LORD GOD. The Law is not harsh or burdensome as some may think, though grace has set us free from the curse of the Law. The Apostle Paul even said of grace, "for I delight in the Law of GOD according to the inward man." [Romans 7. 22] "The Law is holy and the commandment holy and just and good." [Romans 7. 12] David testified that "the TEACHING of the LORD is perfect, renewing life…the precepts of the LORD are just, rejoicing the heart; the instruction of the LORD is radiant, lighting the eyes." [Psalms (Tehillym) 19. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

There are numerous extraordinary testimonies in Psalms 119 expressing the advantages of God'S Law. "Happy (Hebrew: 'esher) are those whose way is blameless, who follow the Teaching (Law) of the LORD...Open my eyes that I may perceive the wonders of YOUR Teaching...May YOUR tender mercy reach me that I might live, for YOUR Teaching (Law) is my delight...Oh how I love YOUR Teaching! It is my study and contemplation all the day...Those who love YOUR Teaching enjoy well-being and encounter great peace; they encounter no adversity." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 1, 18, 77, 97, 165 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The COMMANDMENT (Law) of GOD was not set aside when MESSIAH YESHUA came, obvious from HIS first remark of the Law in the NEW COVENANT. The LORD JESUS said, "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the Law till all is fulfilled." [Matthew 5. 17 - 18] Furthermore, the Law is not for Jews only, for its first mention in the OLD COVENANT affirms, "There shall be one Law for the citizen (Jew) and for the stranger (Gentile) who dwells among you." [Exodus (Shemot) 12. 49 Tanakh, Torah] 

The purpose of the Law is to convict, the Law cannot and does not save. The Law defines what sin is and shows us our urgent need of the SAVIOR. We are saved by grace alone through faith alone. "For whoever shall keep the whole Law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all." [James 2. 10] But, "CHRIST has redeemed us from the curse of the Law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, 'Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree')." [Galatians 3. 13] "The ScRIPTURE has confined ALL UNDER SIN, that the promise by faith in JESUS CHRIST might be given to THOSE WHO BELIEVE." [Galatians 3. 22] 

Our LOVING AlmightY GOD is holy and just, and HIS Law is not a burden, but is a delight -- restoring the soul, and bringing true fulfillment, righteousness and great peace to those who love it. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Welcoming Sabbath, may its radiance illumine our hearts as we kindle the candles of Sabbath! 
I praise and thank YOU, ALMIGHTY ONE, GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN for YOU comfort and delight my soul. YOU are my ROCK and my REFUGE, YOU are my HOPE & DELIGHT, the ONE in whom I place my trust 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 Aug 2016, 11:46 am

Whoever profanes the NAME OF THE GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH in secret will suffer the penalty for it in public; and this, whether the HEAVENLY NAME be profaned in ignorance or in willfulness. 

KING OF PEACE & RIGHTEOUSNESS 
"King Melchizedek of Salem brought out bread and wine; HE was the priest of GOD MOST HIGH (EL 'ELYON)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 14. 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

If this mysterious KING MELCHIZEDEK was not the actual pre-incarnate appearance of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, HE was at least a type. Thus, it is appropriate that HE is called the "KING OF SALEM" or "KING OF PEACE (SHALOM)." MELCHIZEDEK is also called "KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS" [Hebrews 7. 2] as that name is a combination of two Hebrew words carrying this meaning (malkiy — king/tsedeq — pious, righteous). Therefore, Melchizedek (in principle), MESSIAH YESHUA, is KING OF PEACE & RIGHTEOUSNESS. In truth, neither can exist without the other. True peace can be founded only on true righteousness, for "there is no peace — said the LORD — for the wicked." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In like manner, ALMIGHTY GOD had promised, "If only you would heed MY commands! Then your peace (prosperity) would be like a river, your righteousness (triumph) like the waves of the sea." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Peace and Righteousness go together. Nothing else will ever be permanent unless it is established on righteousness; and, this will never be until the LORD JESUS returns, for HE alone is both the "PRINCE OF PEACE" and "THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6; 2 Corinthians 5. 21] The nations of the world have been at war with Omnipotent GOD — and therefore with each other — ever since sin entered the world. When the MESSIAH returns, there will finally be permanent peace and eternal righteousness. "In HIS days Judah shall be delivered and Israel shall dwell secure. And this is THE NAME by which HE shall be called — YEHOWAH T'ZIDKENU (the LORD our RIGHTEOUSNESS)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Certain and everlasting peace can only be attained through the KING OF PEACE, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. Hallelu'YAH! The LORD JESUS is my PEACE and my PRAISE. Is HE yours? HE can be, just for the asking…and then our life will change amazingly, for HE will always be with us, even closer then a brother! 

We gratefully acknowledge, O LORD, our GOD, that YOU are our CREATOR & PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help. We render thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hand, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness, which YOU bestow upon us day by day. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR loving-kindness never ceases. Therefore, we confidently, and most gratefully put our trust in YOU. 
This evening Rosh Chodesh begins, the new month of Av. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 Aug 2016, 11:44 am

Whoever profanes the NAME OF THE GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN & EARTH in secret will suffer the penalty for it in public; and this, whether the HEAVENLY NAME be profaned in ignorance or in willfulness. 

KING OF PEACE & RIGHTEOUSNESS 
"King Melchizedek of Salem brought out bread and wine; HE was the priest of GOD MOST HIGH (EL 'ELYON)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 14. 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

If this mysterious KING MELCHIZEDEK was not the actual pre-incarnate appearance of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, HE was at least a type. Thus, it is appropriate that HE is called the "KING OF SALEM" or "KING OF PEACE (SHALOM)." MELCHIZEDEK is also called "KING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS" [Hebrews 7. 2] as that name is a combination of two Hebrew words carrying this meaning (malkiy — king/tsedeq — pious, righteous). Therefore, Melchizedek (in principle), MESSIAH YESHUA, is KING OF PEACE & RIGHTEOUSNESS. In truth, neither can exist without the other. True peace can be founded only on true righteousness, for "there is no peace — said the LORD — for the wicked." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In like manner, ALMIGHTY GOD had promised, "If only you would heed MY commands! Then your peace (prosperity) would be like a river, your righteousness (triumph) like the waves of the sea." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 48. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Peace and Righteousness go together. Nothing else will ever be permanent unless it is established on righteousness; and, this will never be until the LORD JESUS returns, for HE alone is both the "PRINCE OF PEACE" and "THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9. 6; 2 Corinthians 5. 21] The nations of the world have been at war with Omnipotent GOD — and therefore with each other — ever since sin entered the world. When the MESSIAH returns, there will finally be permanent peace and eternal righteousness. "In HIS days Judah shall be delivered and Israel shall dwell secure. And this is THE NAME by which HE shall be called — YEHOWAH T'ZIDKENU (the LORD our RIGHTEOUSNESS)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Certain and everlasting peace can only be attained through the KING OF PEACE, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. Hallelu'YAH! The LORD JESUS is my PEACE and my PRAISE. Is HE yours? HE can be, just for the asking…and then our life will change amazingly, for HE will always be with us, even closer then a brother! 

We gratefully acknowledge, O LORD, our GOD, that YOU are our CREATOR & PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help. We render thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hand, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness, which YOU bestow upon us day by day. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR loving-kindness never ceases. Therefore, we confidently, and most gratefully put our trust in YOU. 
This evening Rosh Chodesh begins, the new month of Av. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Aug 2016, 9:52 pm

Often we create our own deafness; then grow so familiar with our deafness that the thought of hearing becomes frightening. 

YET I WILL TRUST HIM 
"Though HE slay me, yet will I trust HIM; even so, I will argue my case before HIM. HE too shall be my salvation; for no impious man can come into HIS presence." [Job (Iyob) 13. 15 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

According to CREATOR GOD'S OWN testimony, the patriarch Job was the "most perfect (Hebrew: tam), blameless and upright man — there is no one like him on earth." [Job (Iyob) 1. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Yet, he was subjected to the most severe testing anyone (excluding MESSIAH YESHUA HIMSELF) ever had to endure. Job lost all his great possessions and his family in a single day (except his wife. . . whom the MISHNA calls "his rib of stumbling"), then was afflicted for months on end with a most loathsome and painful disease. He lost the respect of all who had once honored and followed him and was even accused by his closest friends of being a "wicked sinner" and "arrogant hypocrite." 

Worst of all, EL SHADDAI, WHOM Job had loved and faithfully served all his life had apparently completely ignored his prayers for deliverance, or even for understanding of what was happening to him. Finally, a presumptuous young religionist related what he (falsely) claimed was a "divine message" that even the HEAVENLY MASTER had accused Job of sin and hypocrisy. 

Little did Job know, that the OMNIPOTENT ALMIGHTY ONE was bragging to ha-Satan (the Adversary) about HIS faithful servant: "Have you noticed MY servant Job? There is no one like him on earth, a blameless (tam/perfect) and upright man who fears ELOHIYM and shuns evil!" [Job (Iyob) 1. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] It was the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN HIMSELF WHO was allowing the Adversary to afflict Job as a test. The LOVING MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE is definitely wise and the Lake of Fire is where the Adversary, the Devil belongs — because He proved to Satan that Job would remain faithful. GOD, the CREATOR of all things, LORD OF HEAVEN & EARTH, wanted to prove to Satan — the Adversary — that man, without ever seeing HIM, would be more faithful then Satan, who had seen GOD the ALMIGHTY. Thus, showing that the adversary did not remain faithful to the MOST HIGH, but Job would and did! 

Despite all the afflictions brought by Satan, Job never once lost his faith! Job kept his integrity and declared: "Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in HIM" — Job tenaciously resolved. . ."for I know that my VINDICATOR, the REDEEMER lives" and "HE also shall be my SALVATION." [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

What an example has been provided us by this ancient patriarch, whose knowledge of GOD'S WORD, GOD'S love, and GOD'S great salvation through faith in the LORD MessiaH YesHUA was only a small fraction of what we know now with GOD'S complete revelation before us. The Apostle James well reminds us to "take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the LORD, as an example of suffering and patience. Indeed we count them blessed who endure. You have heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end intended by the LORD — that the LORD is very compassionate and merciful." [James 5. 10 - 11] 

We should, like Job, know the CHERISHED SOVEREIGN ONE WHO created us deserves our utmost and complete trust and admiration. Could the Merciful HOLY CREATOR brag about you? 

Life's challenges work out for the best, when we recognize what appear to be obstacles as opportunities to develop ourselves for the better and recognize that all things come from OMNIPOTENT GOD'S invisible hand that guides our lives. Daily, read the TORAH: When you walk, it shall lead you; when you lie down, it shall watch over you; and when you awake, it shall talk to you. 

Neither steam nor gas can drive anything until it is confined — likewise, no one ever grows great and useful until they are focused, dedicated and disciplined. 

WRITTEN IN THE EARTH 
"Then the scribes and Pharisees brought to HIM (YESHUA) a woman caught in adultery. And when they had set her in the midst, they said to HIM — TEACHER, this woman was caught in adultery, in the very act. Now Moses, in the Law, commanded us that such should be stoned. But what do YOU say?" [John 8. 3 - 5] 

The setting is the woman taken in adultery and the Scribes and Pharisees bring her to MESSIAH YESHUA to test HIM so they might have something of which to accuse HIM. The LORD YESHUA simply stooped down and wrote on the ground with HIS finger, as though HE were ignoring them. [John 8. 1 - 10] They continued asking the LORD questions and so "HE raised HIMSELF up and said to them — He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first. — And again HE stooped down and wrote on the ground." [John 8. 6 - 8] 

There are many guesses as to what the LORD wrote, but according to the Jeremiah text, it was their names , as well as their individual sin — as a form of judgment and the Law attacked their conscience. "All who forsake YOU shall be put to shame — Those in the land who turn from YOU shall be doomed, INSCRIBED IN THE EARTH, for they have forsaken the LORD, the FOUNTAIN OF LIVING WATERS." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 17. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Then, those who heard, being convicted by their conscience, went out one by one, BEGINNING WITH THE OLDEST EVEN TO THE LAST. And JESUS was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst (of the multitude)." [John 8. 9] The LOVING REDEEMER, then said to her, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more." [John 8. 11] The one whom much is forgiven, is often the one who loves the most. [Luke 7. 47] 

Where is your name written??? The RIGHTEOUS JUDGE of the whole world desires that we put our trust under the shadow of HIS wings. Whoever chooses HIM will be abundantly satisfied and HE will give them the right to drink from the RIVER OF LIFE. [Psalms/Tehillym 36. 7 - 9] And, YESHUA the KING of all ages will write their names in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE and have a specially prepared place in the New Heavens and the New Earth [Revelation 21. 27] where righteousness dwells. You should "rejoice because your names are written in heaven." [Luke 10. 20] How marvelous! How wonderful! 

May our HEAVENLY FATHER hear our prayers — that our long-awaited MESSIAH YESHUA, the SON OF DAVID, KING of kings comes quickly; and may YOUR Holy Temple be rebuilt speedily, even in our day. Amen & Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Aug 2016, 9:49 pm

Let not the fear of bad offspring deter you. You do your duty, and the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, will do what pleases HIM. [Talmud] 

MILK OR MEAT 
"For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line; here a little, there a little. For with stammering lips and another tongue HE will speak to this people (Israel)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 28. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

The setting of this unusual passage is most sobering. Both the people and their priests in Israel’s Northern Kingdom (Ephraim) were in gross rebellion and drunken disobedience to the LORD. They were even ridiculing GOD’S prophets who were trying to call them back, complaining that they were being treated like immature children, saying — are you presuming to teach us as you would teach weaned infants, line by line, and rule after rule? 

The LORD GOD responded that HE would use people of another tongue to come in and teach them what they refused to learn from HIM. In other words, the Gentiles will teach the Jews "In the Law it is written — With men of other tongues and other lips I will speak to this people; and yet, for all that, they will not hear ME — says the LORD." [1 Corinthians 14. 21] The precepts the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL had been trying to teach HIS people would have provided them true rest and refreshment, but now learning these lessons would prove to be their undoing. What should have been a blessing to them would become their condemnation. 

How very urgent and desperately CHRISTians today need to heed these same words! They profess to believe GOD’S HOLY WORD, but they only study it superficially, if at all, then compromise its doctrines and do not obey its instructions. "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of GOD; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe." [Hebrews 5. 12 - 13] 

Most CHRISTians are exactly like the Corinthians, still "carnal...babes in CHRIST." [1 Corinthians 3. 1] Therefore, it really is necessary for their teachers to bring the wORD OF GOD to them "precept upon precept, line upon line, little by little ." 

May each of us boldly, and in strength of soul, continue to grow in the grace and knowledge of our LORD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST [2 Peter 3. 18], then grow on to perfection in maturity of understanding of the teachings of the MASTER. 

Extolled and holy is the precious name of GOD throughout the world which HE has created, and which HE governs according to HIS righteous will. HE is just in all HIS ways, and wise are all HIS decrees. May HIS Kingdom come and HIS will be done in all the earth. Praised be the LORD of life, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE for evermore. 
Have a blessed and joyous CHRIST-filled day! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Aug 2016, 9:38 pm

Vision looks inward and becomes duty; vision looks outward and becomes burning desire; vision looks upward and becomes faith. 

NO PLEASURE IN DEATH 
"Repent, and turn (back to GOD) from all your transgressions; let them not be a stumbling block of guilt for you. Cast away all the transgressions by which you have offended, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit that you may not die...For it is not MY desire that anyone shall die; nor do I have any pleasure in the death of one who dies — declares the LORD GOD. Repent therefore, and live!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 30 - 32 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Ever since the fall of man, the ALMIGHTY ONE has done everything HE could to win us back in reconciliation. HE is the TREMENDOUSLY REMARKABLE CREATOR GOD; we are HIS creation. . . therefore we must be obedient to HIS rules and come to HIM HIS WAY — not ours! HIS WAY is through YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the only REDEEMER and HOPE of salvation for the world. The LORD JESUS said, "I am the WAY the TRUTH, and the LIFE. No one comes to the FATHER except through ME." [John 14. 6] Thus, JESUS OF NAZARETH is the exclusive way, there is no other way "for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." [Acts 4. 12] 

Repentance in the OLD COVENANT: "WASH yourselves clean; PUT AWAY your evil doings from MY sight. CEASE to do evil; LEARN to do good; DEVOTE yourself to justice; AID the wronged; UPHOLD the rights of the orphan; DEFEND the cause of the widow. COME, reach an understanding with ME — says the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN. Be your sins like crimson, they can turn snow-white; be they red as dyed wool, they can become like fleece. If then, you agree and give heed, you will eat the good things of the earth. But, if you refuse and disobey, you will be devoured by the sword — for it was the LORD WHO spoke." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 16 - 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Repentance in the NEW COVENANT: The LORD YESHUA declared, "Unless you repent you will perish" [Luke 13. 1 - 5] — "as many as have sinned in the Law will be judged by the Law, for not the hearers of the Law are just in the sight of GOD, but the doers of the Law will be justified." [Romans 2. 13; see 2. 1 - 16] "For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the Law till all is fulfilled." [Matthew 5. 17 - 19] The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the SAVIOR-REDEEMER-KING, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE wants a personal, intimate (close, cherished, conscientious, thorough) relationship with each of us! 

The woman who was caught "in the act of adultery" [John 8. 2 - 12], is a good example showing that RIGHTEOUS & HOLY GOD does not find pleasure in the death of a sinner. The Law demanded that both she and her partner (so how did he get away, already?) be put to death. [Leviticus/Vayikra 20. 10; Deuteronomy/Devarim 22. 22 - 23] But, MESSIAH YESHUA did call her to repentance saying, "neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more." [John 8. 11]

Our transgressions and our sins weigh intensely heavy on us. How can we survive? "As I live — declares the LORD GOD — it is not MY desire that the wicked shall die, but that the wicked turn from his evil ways and live. TURN BACK! Turn back! from your evil ways, that you may not die, O House of Israel!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Thank YOU, our LOVING MIGHTY GOD for YOUR amazing and indescribable grace and mercies to us! YOUR tender mercies truly are too wonderful for words! 

May you have a heart to know YEHOWAH, that HE is the LORD of your life; oh, return to HIM with your whole heart. May each of you be delivered from trouble and harm, or strengthened through it. Heal us O LORD, make us righteous in YOUR sight. May the message of GOD'S PRECIOUS WORD and the love of YESHUA ha’MASHIACH the SAVIOR bless you and bubble-up in your heart to overflowing. Amen 
Beloved brethren, we encourage you to stand firm and confident in the LORD YESHUA. May you be filled with HIS wisdom, knowledge, righteous discernment, and boldness especially as we go forth in the battle against the enemies of our saving faith. Go forth victoriously for GOD is with you. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jul 2016, 10:11 pm

He that builds his house with other men's money is like one that gathers himself stones for his own tomb. 

PRISONS OPENED 
"The SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOD is upon ME, because the LORD has anointed ME; HE has sent ME as a HERALD OF JOY to the humble; to bind up the wounded of heart, to proclaim release to the captives, and liberation to the imprisoned." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 61. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The LORD JESUS fittingly appropriated this beautiful verse of the prophet Isaiah to HIMSELF, preaching from it one day in the Nazareth Synagogue, and proclaiming: "Today this SCRIPTURE is fulfilled in your hearing." [Luke 4. 21] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH came to preach the GOOD NEWS to the meek, not the arrogant and to bind up the broken hearted, not the hard hearted. 

The BLESSED REDEEMER came also to set the captives free. This was not to deliver the Jews from Roman bondage as many had hoped, but a far greater deliverance. In Hebrew, the phrase "opening of the prison (qeqach-qowach: jail delivery)" is only one word occurring only this one time in the OLD COVENANT. When MESSIAH quoted this SCRIPTURE in the synagogue, HE actually expanded and interpreted it as follows: "…to preach deliverance to the captive and recovery of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed." [Luke 4. 18] 

The prison which the LORD YESHUA came to open is clearly a spiritual prison; a binding of the soul; a blinding of the mind. "If the SON makes you free, you shall be free indeed" [John 8. 36] — free from the bondage of sin, changed and transformed "out of darkness into HIS marvelous light." [1 Peter 2. 9] 

Likewise, there was another very real prison deep in the heart of the earth, to which MESSIAH YESHUA came. While HIS BODY slept in the tomb, HIS SPIRIT descended into Hades, where HE preached to the spirits in prison who formerly were disobedient during the flood. [1 Peter 3. 18 - 20] This was not giving them an option for salvation, but YESHUA was revealing HIS plan of salvation, which they should have known. All who had died in faith were awaiting HIM; and "when HE ascended on high, HE led captivity captive...and ASCENDED UP far above all the heavens, that HE might fill all things everywhere with HIMSELF, from the very lowest to the very highest." [Ephesians 4. 8, 10] 

The MESSIAH YESHUA is the wondrous GIFT OF GRACE lovingly given from our AMAZING OMNIPOTENT LORD GOD, freely and munificently given to who-so-ever-will receive HIM; and by HIS shed blood, we are free from sin and made righteous. How can we help but thank the OVERWHELMINGLY WONDERFUL RULER OF ISRAEL for HIS immeasurable love to us! 

As we bid farewell to Shabbos, we thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for YOUR grace, for knowing the sanctity of life, and the perfect rest we find daily in YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR wondrous salvation. Amen 
Have a Shavuah Tov — Good Week! May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout your daily lives. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jul 2016, 2:23 pm

Tolerance is the world's only virtue; intolerance it's only vice. 

WISE MAN'S GLORY 
"Thus says the LORD — Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom; let not the strong man glory in his strength; let the rich man not glory in his riches. But only in this should one glory: In his understanding and earnest devotion to Me. For I the LORD act with lovingkindness, justice, and righteousness in the world. For in these I delight — declares the LORD." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 9. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

We naturally think we must do something to merit GOD'S favor, but GOD'S WRITTEN WORD plainly declares, "GOD demonstrates HIS OWN love toward us in that while we were still sinners, MESSIAH died for us." [Romans 5. 8] Dear one, if you are wise, mighty, or rich and proud of these things, relying on your wisdom, might and riches, but you do not know the LORD JESUS, there is no hope for you, except you yield to HIM in perfect obedience. Each one has to renounce all his pride, and appear at the JUDGMENT THRONE OF ALMIGHTY GOD as a miserable sinner, looking only for mercy and not for rewards. 

This sets aside everything we might do to merit salvation as worthless, "for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of GOD, not of works, lest anyone should boast." [Ephesians 2. 8 - 9] This is the reason why GOD'S WAY of salvation will never be popular in this world; it is not flattering to the human race, it sets aside everything in which we can possibly pride ourselves, and makes everything of MESSIAH YESHUA and HIS finished work on Calvary's Cross. The KING of all ages was rejected here, and now the question for you dear reader is, "Which side are you on?" Have you taken sides with the LORD JESUS confessing HIM as your SAVIOR? If not, let me tell you that you are on the world's side and will meet the world's condemnation, for this world is guilty of the blood of the ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, and judgment will surely overtake it. If not already sheltered from the coming wrath, let me persuade you, YES! even beg of you, to "escape from the wrath to come" side with MESSIAH YESHUA. "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." [Acts 4. 12] 

Don't be deluded by false religion or careless indifferences, there is ONLY ONE SAVIOR. Put your trust in the LORD JESUS CHRIST now before you meet HIM as the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, for then it will be too late. If you die without forgiveness, you will be lost forever. "He who glories, let him glory in the LORD." [1 Corinthians 1. 31] 

Blessing of Sabbath…welcome Shabbos into our home. It gives us a chance to focus on each other, our children, and friends; and provides us the time to treasure our WONDERFUL LORD GOD OF HEAVEN. May you find a rest of love freely given, a rest of truth and sincerity, a rest in peace and tranquility, in quiet and safety, a perfect rest in which you find favor. 
MOST HOLY ONE, YOU are blessed beyond all hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world. May peace lavishly descend from heaven with life for us and all Israel. . . YOU are our JOY, our HOPE and our PEACE. Thank YOU for giving us YESHUA the REDEEMER that through HIM we may have true peace and rest. 

If you wish to be deleted from this mailing, please contact us direct and we will remove your name. Thank You! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Jul 2016, 11:24 pm

With every problem, there is an opportunity. 

LORD & SAVIOR 
"Only I the LORD (YEHOWAH) have been your GOD (ELOHEYK) ever since the land of Egypt; you have never known a true GOD (ELOHIYM) but ME; for there is no SAVIOR (YASHA) other than ME." [Hosea (Hoshea) 13. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

This verse sounds very much like the first of the TEN COMMANDMENTS, "I (Yehowah Eloheyka) the LORD am your GOD WHO brought you out of the land of Egypt, the house of bondage; you shall have no other gods besides ME." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Torah] 

EL ELYON (GOD MOST HIGH) did not command us to "have no other gods" besides HIM because HE is apprehensive or afraid of competition, but because of the truth in HIS statement, "I Yehowah (the LORD) am your GOD, the HOLY ONE (QADOWSH) OF ISRAEL, your SAVIOR...beside ME there is no REDEEMER (GA’AL) that can grant triumph." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 43. 11, 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The LORD (Yehowah), WHOSE NAME is Jealous (QANNA’), is an IMPASSIONED GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 34. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

Man may devise other pretentious gods, but they are figments of fantasy out of their own imagination, "but in their hour of calamity they cry, — Arise and save us! — Where are those gods you made for yourself? Let them arise and save you, if they can, in your hour of calamity." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 2. 27 - 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Man's superficial, so-called gods (money, drugs, fame, sports, alcohol, self, etc.) can only bring temporary forgetfulness, if that; as the "whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs" under sin's curse and the creature has been made "subject to futility." [Romans 8. 20, 22] The only true help for us or the world is the SAVIOR, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. 

King David knew this: "YOU are great indeed, O LORD GOD (Adoney Yehowah)! There is none like YOU and there is no other GOD but YOU." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 7. 22 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Samuel’s mother, Hannah, knew it also: "My heart exults in the LORD; my horn is high in the LORD; my mouth is wide over my enemies; I rejoice in YOUR deliverance. There is no holy one like the LORD. Truly there is none beside YOU, there is no ROCK (TSUR) like our GOD." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Happy (blessed) are the people who have it so; blessed are the people whose GOD is the LORD!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 144. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Whom else have I in heaven? And having YOU, I want no one on earth, I desire only YOU." [Psalms (Tehillym) 73. 25 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Thus, I count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of KING YESHUA my LORD and my GOD. 

The more we know about THE MAGNIFICENT PLANNER, the more we can trust HIS plans. Miracles are part of GOD'S architectural plan. HE does not have to overturn the laws of nature or create something that never before existed. On the contrary, miracles are part of GOD'S architectural plan. On the sixth day, as CREATOR GOD was about to complete HIS creation, HE added supernatural events, making miracles part of nature. Nature itself is a miracle in which GOD'S hand is constantly manifest. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 28 Jul 2016, 9:29 pm

Dressing modestly states that you are defined by who you are inside, not by what you look like on the outside. 

TRANSFORMED 
"JESUS answered and said to him (Nicodemus, a Pharisee-ruler of the Jews), "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the Kingdom of GOD." [John 3. 3] 

By nature, man is a lost sinner and must be spiritually reborn through faith in GOD and HIS promises to be saved. Therefore, the essential key of doctrine of regeneration (rebirth, restoration) has been relevantly applicable in all generations. Both the OLD and the NEW COVENANT declare this truth. As in King David’s prayer, "Create in me a clean heart, O ELOHIYM, fashion in me a steadfast spirit. Do not cast me out of YOUR PRESENCE, or take YOUR HOLY SPIRIT from me. Let me again rejoice in YOUR salvation, and let YOUR generous SPIRIT sustain me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 51. 10 - 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The NEW COVENANT emphasizes this need even more unequivocally clear. "Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to HIS mercy HE saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM HE poured out on us abundantly through JESUS CHRIST our SAVIOR, that having been justified by HIS grace we should become heirs according to the hope of eternal life." [Titus 3. 5 - 7] "Having been born again, not of corruptible seed but incorruptible, through the WORD OF GOD which lives and abides forever." [1 Peter 1. 23] 

Only thru a spiritual birth (being born from ABOVE, born anew) can one be born eternally, that by the LIVING WORD OF GOD. The ALMIGHTY ONE, "according to HIS abundant mercy", the LORD "has begotten us again to a living hope through the resurrection of MESSIAH YESHUA from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the Power of GOD through faith for salvation." [1 Peter 1. 3 - 6] 

To be raised from spiritual death in sin to eternal life in YESHUA is a true miracle, just as the physical resurrection of MESSIAH HIMSELF. "For it is GOD WHO commanded light to shine out of darkness, WHO has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the Glory of GOD in the face of JESUS CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 4. 6] 

JESUS, the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD, "WHO being the brightness of HIS glory and the express image of HIS PERSON, and upholding all things by the word of HIS power, when HE had by HIMSELF purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the MAJESTY ON HIGH." [Hebrews 1. 3] 

Therefore, "if anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." [2 Corinthians 5. 17] Like the creation of the world, with GOD all things are possible. Believe! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
May we be witnesses of God'S care, love, and glorious presence through the days ahead. Enter each day with joy in our hearts and confidence that SOVEREIGN KING rules and reigns. And, because of HIS great mercy, HE will continue to use us as HIS messengers of the GOOD NEWS to the perplexed and depraved world around us — our IMMANU’EL, the ANOINTED ONE OF GOD is with us! My soul will continually bless the MOST HOLY LORD God for HE alone is worthy of all praise, reverence, rapturous adoration, and exaltation. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Jul 2016, 11:47 pm

Love is a river that must be bordered on each side by the banks of truth and discernment. 

HOLY PERFUME 
"And the LORD said to Moses — Take the herbs stacte, onycha, and galbanum — these herbs together with pure frankincense; let there be an equal part of each." [Exodus (Shemot) 30. 34 Tanakh, Torah] 

Stacte is supposed to be the gum of the storax tree found in the East. It is a "dew drop" like gum that can only be gathered in the morning (almost certainly this is myrrh). "Dew" always refers to inspiration. Stacte is mentioned first — inspiration is needed at the beginning. 

Onycha comes from a sweet smelling shell found on the shores of the Red Sea and the Indian Ocean. It is said to increase the fragrance of other perfumes, and to be the basis of perfumes made in the East Indies (when burning it emitted an odor resembling musk...very costly). There are two places where it can be obtained: 
* From an aromic mussel from the sea. . .the shell is removed by a concussion of sound. 
* The nail is removed from certain animals and the cartilage underneath is lifted off. These are ground up and oil is squeezed out to become a fragrant perfume. This oil comes only after there has been a death. There is an aspect in worship that comes only after the death of the flesh. There are things in us that must die...rendered powerless. Prophecy works, at times, as a concussion of sound. It has a message that breaks the hardness without damaging the spirit. Prophecy can release worship from within us. 

Galbanum is the juice of a shrub growing in Arabia, Persia, India and Africa. The shrub is slit at night, as you would slit a rubber tree. It has a pungent, disagreeable odor and was mixed with the other ingredients to increase and retain its fragrance longer. The gum that oozes out is used for perfume. This speaks of woundingS and brokenness in us. Brokenness is essential in true worship. Brokenness is a process of the SPRIT OF GOD and it comes from deep within us. Often, we are too hard in our spirit and there is a need to be broken. 

Pure Frankincense {Frankincense means "to be white"} is the most important of the aromatic gums and is regarded by itself as a precious perfume. It comes from a tree that grows abundantly in India. The whitish juice hardens in forms of tears or irregular lumps. The word pure used here refers to the free flowing and liberal giving forth of its odors. It is useful as a medicine and an antidote to poison. Very striking indeed is the prominence of the number five in this spice. {Five is the number showing GOD'S GRACE, which reflects HIS GLORY in this world.} 

The frankincense flower has five petals and stamens. The fruit is five-sided, and there are five species of the plant. It is a preservative; this in the realm of the spiritual is GOD'S part, the preserving. . . HE HIMSELF is the life that preserves. HIS life in us is part of true worship. 

All three spices were for the holy perfume of the Incense Altar; all were obtained from a form of life of some kind which gave of itself. The stacte oozed forth spontaneously from a growing tree; the onycha came from a crab in the depths of the Red Sea which gave up its life; the galbanum spice came from crushed leaves; the frankincense came from a tree which was pierced. How like the HOLY SPIRIT'S work through the GREAT HIGH PRIEST and our EXAMPLE in serving GOD MOST HIGH. For YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was the STACTE, spontaneous in worship; HE is the ONYCHA, sincere in the depths of HIS heart; as the GALBANUM, broken and contrite; as the FRANKINCENSE, the ONE WHO was pierced! All worship must be through HIM WHO gave up HIS life that we might come into the Holiest Place with the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL! 

All the ingredients were of equal weight and measure (perfect balance). The work of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD is equally given, all of it is important. HE does not do one kind of work above another. 

"When you make this incense, you must not make any in the same proportions for yourselves; it shall be held by you sacred to the LORD." [Exodus (Shemot) 30. 37 Tanakh, Torah] This perfume was not to be made by man for himself or for gratification of the flesh to use extravagantly. But, it was holy...therefore, ONLY for the worship of our HOLY LORD GOD OF HOSTS. 

It is by the GREAT COMFORTER, the "COMPOSITION MOST HOLY" that is made for the LORD by which we come into HIS ABIDING PRESENCE. We do not enter GOD'S PRESENCE through carnal means or use methods concocted by man; neither do we worship GOD in a manner that pleases the flesh, for GOD is SPIRIT and seeks those to worship HIM in SPIRIT & TRUTH. There is only one way of worship; it is GOD'S WAY. Man's efforts are ineffective and vain for "It is not by might, nor by power, but by MY SPIRIT — says the LORD OF HOSTS." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 4. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] How very perfect is our INCREDIBLY WONDERFUL GOD, such amazing love. 

HOLY LORD GOD be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the Teachings of YOUR WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR law that we may cling to YOUR commandments, for freedom of the soul reigns when we observe YOUR commandments. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO in YOUR love has called YOUR people to serve YOU in sincerity and truth. 

Email: delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net mailto:delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net 
Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Jul 2016, 12:23 pm

Freedom of the soul comes through obedience to GOD’S LIFE-GIVING COMMANDMENTS. 

STRENGTHENING THE LAW 
"You shall not make for yourself a carved image — any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or on the earth below, or in the waters under the earth. You shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the LORD your GOD, am an impassioned, jealous GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 4 – 5a Tanakh, Torah] 

CHRISTIANITY is condemned and criticized by most secular groups claiming that it is a religion of negativism filled with prohibitions and controlling rules. In response, many followers of the LORD YESHUA reply to these negative comments by stressing the love and freedom they experience from the Law. 

However, the NEW COVENANT reiterates most of the OLD COVENANT prohibitions, if not more as MESSIAH YESHUA toughened the Law making everyone guilty and in need of the SAVIOR. For instance: the OLD COVENANT teaches not to commit adultery. MESSIAH toughened the law more-so with HIS teaching, "You have heard that it was said to those of old — You shall not commit adultery. But I say to you that whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart". [Matthew 5. 27 – 28] 

Including the initial text, seven of Ten Commandments begin with the words, You Shall Not… "You shall not take the NAME of the LORD your GOD in vain...You shall not murder...You shall not commit adultery...You shall not steal...You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor...You shall not covet." [Exodus/Shemot 20. 7, 13 – 17 Tanakh, Torah] And these Ten Commandments are reaffirmed in some form and fortified in the NEW COVENANT. 

It is most inappropriate for any true follower of CHRIST to ignore these commandments. GODly conduct is as important now as it ever was. Not only are these prohibitions all repeated in the NEW COVENANT, but there are numerous other laws, regulations, and sets of laws for us to follow exclusively. They all are instructions to those who are saved by GOD’S wondrous grace, apart from works of the law. "Man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in JESUS CHRIST, even we have believed in CHRIST JESUS, that we might be justified by faith in CHRIST and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified." [Galatians 2. 16] No one is justified by the law in the sight of GOD which is evident, for "the just shall live by faith." [Galatians 3. 11] 

The law that was done away with, nailed to the Cross of Calvary, was the laws regarding the various sacrifices, for the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH paid them once and for all when HE offered up HIMSELF paying the full penalty for our transgressions. 

SCRIPTURE instructs us, "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling." [Philippians 2. 12] In other words, learn to walk and stand firm in the LORD GOD instead of leaning on others personal influences. Your spiritual duties must be your own hearts actions. We cannot work for our salvation, but we must work out our salvation, putting off the works of the flesh and putting on the works of a regenerated life. 

Through the common days flow the refreshing waters of GOD'S loving-kindness, yet we forget the SOURCE. May this hour awaken within us a sense of our dependence upon YOU O LORD. Create in us a clean heart and renew a right spirit within us that we may face our daily duty with a firm courage and a tranquil mind. May we learn to know that in loving and serving our fellowmen, we are loving and serving YOU. May the SPIRIT of the LIVING GOD fill our life with HIS blessed peace through YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE. Amen 
O come! O come EMMANU'EL! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Jul 2016, 8:01 pm

Fools burn bridges before they come to them. 

PERSECUTED FOR GODLINESS 
"If you race with the foot-runners and they exhaust and wearied you, how then can you compete with horses? If you are not secure in a tranquil land, how will you fare in the flooding of the Jordan?" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 12. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

To rephrase the allegory of this SCRIPTURE verse, one might say, "If a little pain overcomes you, how can you endure the cross?" The OLD & NEW COVENANTS tell of persecution that would come on those who choose to live for GOD MOST HIGH. "For even your kinsmen and your father's house, even they are treacherous toward you. They cry after you as a mob. Do not believe them when they speak cordially to you." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 12. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Yes, and all who desire to live godly in CHRIST JESUS will suffer persecution." [2 Timothy 3. 12] This prophecy should severely impact and awaken us to know that "perilous times will come in the last days" and "men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despises of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of GOD, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! Evil men and impostors will grow worse and worse, deceiving and being deceived." [2 Timothy 3. 1 - 5, 13] All who are determined to live a GODLY life in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA are going to be persecuted! 

Because of HIS great love for us, our BLESSED REDEEMER had already prepared us with the warning or caution, "A servant is not greater than his master. — If they persecuted ME, they will also persecute you. If they kept MY WORD, they will keep yours also." [John 15. 20] "For to you it has been granted on behalf of CHRIST, not only to believe in HIM, but also TO SUFFER FOR HIS SAKE." [Philippians 1. 29] 

"Whoever does not bear his cross and come after ME cannot be MY disciple." We must "fIRST count the cost." [Luke 14. 27 – 28] Are we willing to be persecuted to the point of physical suffering, imprisonment, or death? Most often it appears in a creative, incisively shrewd form — rejection and ridicule, job and social discrimination, slander, family and peer pressures, legal restrictions, and other means of being pressured in order to stop our witnessing. 

One way possible to avoid persecution is to stop giving a clear witness. It is those who insist on living a holy life and giving a GODly witness who will suffer persecution. But, like Peter, such compromises deny the ALMIGHTY OMNISCIENT GOD. Instead, we should follow Moses, "choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of GOD than to enjoy the passing pleasures of sin, esteeming the reproach of CHRIST greater riches than the treasures in Egypt; for he looked to the reward." [Hebrews 11. 25 - 26] 

We maintain spiritual stability when the hard times come by knowing that we will finish up in glory having traveled a path of suffering. There was no resurrection of MESSIAH without a cross — in the same way, there is no eternal glory without some degree of earthly suffering. The call of the LIVING GOD involves earthly suffering because through it we magnify HIS power to keep us and demonstrate HIS grace in our weakness. 

The Apostle Paul finished his course in martyrdom, thus qualified for the treasures in MESSIAH YESHUA, for he kept the faith to the end. "I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Finally, there is laid up for me the Crown of Righteousness, which CHRIST THE LORD, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved HIS appearing." [2 Timothy 4. 7 - 8] Then Paul added, "For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory, while we do not look at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporary, but the things which are not seen are eternal." [2 Corinthians 4. 17 - 18] 

"Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the Crown of Life which the LORD has promised to those who love HIM." [James 1. 12] As we are truly faithful and obedient, we labor to enter that rest – for only in the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is there great reward and perfect rest. Never lose sight of the crown of glory reserved for those who remain faithful to the end. It will be worth it all, when we see JESUS, our GRACIOUS SHEPHERD. 

Faith celebrates even before the victory is seen! 
Infinite as YOUR power, even so is YOUR love, O LORD OF HOSTS. YOU led us into the way of righteousness and brought us to the light of truth. Therefore, at our lying down and our rising up, we meditate on YOUR TEACHINGS and at all times rejoice in YOUR Laws. In them are true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO loves YOUR people. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jul 2016, 11:04 pm

Deciding "not to choose" is still making a choice. 

SEARCH! GET UNDERSTANDING 
"They (the Levites) read from the Scroll of the TEACHING OF GOD, translating it and giving the sense; so they (the people) understood the reading." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 8. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

When Ezra read the BOOK OF THE LAW OF MOSES, the Levites would explain the teaching to the people [Nehemiah/Nechemah 8. 7], so they could understand it literally. "Then the people answered — Amen! Amen! — with hands upraised. Then they bowed their heads and prostrated themselves before YEHOWAH with their faces to the ground." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 8. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

If people, especially true followers of MESSIAH, would spend more time reading God'S Word, they too would perceive and understand the many treasures in it. The congregation of Israel in Ezra's time found the Word both vital and interesting as "the people were weeping as they listened to the words of the TEACHING." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 8. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Then, "standing in their places, they read from the scroll of the TEACHING OF YEHOWAH their GOD for one-fourth of the day, and for another fourth they confessed and prostrated themselves before the LORD their GOD." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 9. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Today we have the entire WORD OF GOD written down and easily obtainable for the reading. Therefore, CHRIST-like-ones should be even more concerned and we should have a better understanding. The narratives of the OLD COVENANT are understood in the wonderful light of the NEW COVENANT. You will find love, humbleness, peace, pearls, roses diffusing their scent, blessedness, resurrection and heavenly treasures. Also, you will find that the MOST HIGH GOD is leading us into and victoriously through the battles in this wilderness. 

One simply needs to read the HOLY SCRIPTURES and believe it literally, and accept it. Keep in mind that the understanding of the WORD OF THE LORD comes by careful study of the LIFE-GIVING WORD OF THE LIVING GOD because, "precept (rule, guideline) must be upon precept, precept upon precept, line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 28. 10] 

In reality, SACRED SCRIPTURES are not hard to understand, just hard to believe and obey. The BIBLE was written with the important objective of being understood and well-established into our being. The HOLY SPIRIT, it's WRITER, lives within the true believer. "The HELPER, the HOLY SPIRIT, WHOM the FATHER will send in MY NAME, HE will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you." [John 14. 26] It is our responsibility, however, to put HIS WORD into our minds by READING THE WORD!!! 

May the mind-set of your heart ever be like that of King David who said — "Oh, how I love YOUR TEACHING! It is my meditation all the day...to do what pleases YOU, ELOHEY, is my desire; YOUR TEACHING is in my inmost parts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 97; 40. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Seek the LORD, the MIGHTY GOD OF ISRAEL while HE may be found and live. 

Welcome Sabbath, Queen of the week — on this eve of Sabbath we praise YOU, O GOD, and thank YOU for all the blessings of the week that is gone; for life, health and strength; for home, love and friendship; for the discipline of our trials and temptations; for the happiness of success and prosperity. YOU have commanded us: Six days shall you labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your GOD. YOU have ennobled us, O GOD, by the blessings of work, and in love and grace sanctified us by the blessings of rest, so we enter the perfect rest with YOU and are most grateful for that sweet fellowship. 
Since this is the start of Sabbath, the 3-week national period of mourning, Tzom Tammuz (Fast of Tammuz) will begin Sunday morning (18 Tammuz 5776—July 24, 2016), remembering the walls of Jerusalem being breached and for the destruction of the Holy Temple in Jerusalem. 
Toward YOU alone, SOVEREIGN LORD GOD, is my desire and all my thoughts are turned to YOU. My mind and my heart cling to YOU and thank and praise YOU for YOUR many gifts of grace. Therefore, with trembling reverence I place my body, my soul, my spiritual life on the flaming altar of devotion, as an offering to YOU, the ONLY ONE WHO’S supreme greatness no mind can conceive or be sufficiently grateful. There is peace, rest and unending happiness in the wonderful light of YOUR PRESENCE. Thank YOU LORD, for 
being my REFUGE. 
What Happened on the 17th of Tammuz? Five great catastrophes occurred in Jewish history on the 17th of Tammuz: 
1. Moses broke the tablets at Mount Sinai — in response to the sin of the Golden Calf. 
2. The daily offerings in the First Temple were suspended during the siege of Jerusalem, after the Kohanim could no longer obtain animals. 
3. Jerusalem's walls were breached, prior to the destruction of the Second Temple in 70 CE. 
4. Prior to the Great Revolt, the Roman general Apostamos burned a TORAH scroll — setting a precedent for the horrifying burning of Jewish books throughout the centuries. 
5. An idolatrous image was placed in the Sanctuary of the Holy Temple — a brazen act of blasphemy and desecration. 
(Originally, the fast was observed on the 9th of Tammuz since that was the day Jerusalem fell prior to the destruction of the First Temple in 586 BCE. However, after Jerusalem fell on the 17th of Tammuz—prior to the destruction of the Second Temple—the Sages decided upon a combined observance for both tragedies, the 17th of Tammuz.) 
Tammuz, although a Babylonian name of an idol, is used for the month as sages comment that this name was deliberately chosen to remind the Jewish people of the judgment that comes from idolatry — beginning with the Golden Calf incident and later with the secret cult worship in “high places” that led to the destruction of the Temple. 

The way to learn is to begin. 

KING OF THE JEWS 
"Then ELOHIYM said — Let US make man in OUR image, after OUR likeness. They shall rule the fish of the sea, the birds of the sky, the cattle, the whole earth and over all the creeping things that creeps on earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 26 Tanakh, Torah] 

The whole history of mankind since the Garden of Eden is a struggle to gain dominion — that dominion which was lost when our first parents sinned and brought a curse upon themselves, their posterity, and upon the very earth itself. Man has been seeking that dominion. However, apart from and independent of ALMIGHTY GOD — through science, commerce, industry and in politics — it ends in failure. Great Empires are built in blood. . .they rise gloriously, but they weaken and tumble rapidly. 

The Books of Samuel, covering 120 years of Hebrew history, recounts how our Jewish people desired a king to rule over them; they wanted to be like the surrounding nations: "And the LORD replied to Samuel — Heed the demand of the people in everything they say to you. For it is not you they have rejected; it is ME they have rejected as their KING." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 8. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Almighty LORD GOD OF HOSTS granted our forefathers their request to prove to them the weakness of humanity and to reveal to them their sin in rejection of their TRUE KING. Saul was chosen as the first king of the Jews and was publicly introduced by the "SPIRIT OF PROPHECY" coming upon him. But Saul disobeyed GOD and so was rejected. Then David was anointed king — he was not only a great ruler, but was a warrior, singer and poet. He was a humble man, aware of his human weaknesses. However, David committed adultery and murder, proving again man's failure and limitations. 

The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, however, promised to David a RIGHTEOUS KING. This BLAMELESS ONE would not fall! HE would be beyond human weaknesses and sin. HE would be an ETERNAL KING WHO would be called "The SON OF David" — WHO would be sinless, WHO would rule in righteousness, WHO would conquer all HIS enemies. HIS Kingdom would be an Everlasting Kingdom which would culminate in a PERSON WHO lives forever! 

The ALMIGHTY LORD OF GLORY said: "I have sworn by MY holiness; I will not lie to David. His line shall continue forever, his throne as the sun before ME, as the moon, established forever, an enduring, faithful witness in the sky. Selah" [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 35 - 37 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In Matthew's Gospel, in the very beginning of the book, in the very first verse, the genealogy of this COMING KING is listed: HE is described as the SON OF DAVID, the SON OF ABRAHAM, the SON OF GOD. In Luke's GOSPEL, we read the announcement concerning this PROMISED KING to the virgin Miryam (Mary): "And behold, you will conceive in your womb and bring forth a SON, and shall call HIS NAME JESUS. HE will be great, and will be called the "SON OF THE HIGHEST" and the LORD GOD will give HIM the throne of HIS father David. And HE will reign over the House of Jacob forever, and of HIS Kingdom there will be no end." [Luke 1. 31 - 33] 

When the wise men of the East came to Jerusalem following the STAR mentioned in Balaam's prophesy (Numbers/B'Midvar 24. 15-19); they inquired of Herod, who asked the priests and scribes, "Where is HE that is born KING of the Jews?" [Matthew 2. 2] They spoke of the BABE as "KING of the Jews" for by this title (RULER in Israel) was HE called in the prophecy of Micah, the Jewish prophet and quoted in Matthew 2:6 — "And you, O Bethlehem of Ephrathah, least among the clan of Judah, from you ONE shall come forth to be RULER (or KING) of Israel for ME – ONE WHOSE origin is from of old, from everlasting." [Micah (Michah) 5. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

It was the custom for a man, ever since the first king of Israel, when he would be publicly acclaimed as king, to ride into the City of Jerusalem on a donkey. Zechariah, another Jewish prophet foretold: "Rejoice greatly, Fair Zion! Shout, Fair Jerusalem! Lo, your KING is coming to you; HE is victorious, triumphant and just and having salvation, yet humble, riding on an ass, on a donkey foaled by a she-ass." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 9. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

O, my dear Jewish people, there was a GREAT ONE WHO rode into the City of Jerusalem on the exact day prophesied by Daniel, on this lowly animal and was hailed by our Jewish forefathers "Ho'Sannah to THE SON of David!" This HOLY ONE later was rejected, crucified, and the inscription upon the cross declared HE was KING of the Jews, and also the KING of kings. But our people who had demanded a king (as a nation) rejected their TRUE KING when HE came, saying: "We will not have this MAN rule over us." This KING'S diadem was a crown of thorns. HIS throne, a blood-splotched cross. HIS robe was a crimson flow from His thorn-crowned brow, His beaten face and bleeding back. His coronation companions were two thieves on either side of Him. His inaugural speech was a lonely cry — "MY GOD, MY GOD, why have YOU forsaken ME?" 

This KING of the Jews is the LORD YESHUA ha'Mashiach, the SON OF THE LIVING GOD! There is coming a day when every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess HE is LORD of lords and KING of kings! Instead of the crown-of-thorns, HE will wear a crown of gold and precious jewels. In place of an old rugged cross, HE will sit upon a glorious throne, the Throne of David. The LORD YESHUA will wear the garments of royalty, replacing the robe of blood. HIS coronation companions will be, instead of the thieves on either side, the redeemed and overcomers of all the ages who will sit with HIM on HIS throne and rule and reign with HIM forever! That time is soon-coming when this will be literally experienced, are you ready? 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. There is none like YOU among the mighty, O LORD, and there are no works like YOURS. YOUR Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom and YOUR dominion endures throughout all generations. YOU are KING ETERNAL; YOU have reigned and shall reign for evermore. The LORD will give strength to HIS people; the LORD will bless HIS people with shalom. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the ONE WHO gives true peace and rest; WHOSE Law keeps us holy. 
Shalom U'Vrakah (Peace & Blessings). The Lord be with you this day and always! May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 21 Jul 2016, 9:26 pm

When you see a bargain, grab it! 

UNSEARCHABLE RICHES 
"The LORD created and possessed me at the beginning of HIS course, as the first of HIS works of old. I was fashioned and established from everlasting, at the beginning, before the origin of earth." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 22 - 23 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Proverbs continually praises the virtues of true wisdom, founded on the fear of the LORD. Beginning with Proverbs 8:22 the theme changes going back in time to the creation week itself and before. The LORD'S ways were prior to HIS works; and HE fashioned and possessed wisdom from everlasting. 

The INCARNATE WORD of John 1:1-14 possesses all the "DIVINE WISDOM" of Proverbs 8:22-31. The attributes and integrity of MESSIAH YESHUA fits all the statements in this particular section of Proverbs perfectly, which then gives marvelous new insight into the events of creation and the DIVINE fellowship in the GODhead before the creation. 

The NEW COVENANT also makes it plain that YESHUA ha'MASHIACH indeed possessed INCARNATE WISDOM of ALMIGHTY GOD. HE is "THE WORD" by WHOM all things were made. [John 1. 1 - 3] The LORD JESUS is "The Truth" [John 14. 6] and "The Light" [John 8. 12] through WHOM alone men must come to GOD THE FATHER and follow the ANOINTED ONE explicitly. CHRIST JESUS, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, perfectly demonstrates "the power and wisdom of GOD." [1 Corinthians 1. 24; Luke 11. 49] 

Paul acknowledged the wisdom in the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH: "I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of MESSIAH, and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in GOD WHO created all things through JESUS CHRIST; to the intent that now the MANIFOLD WISDOM of GOD might be made known by the church to the principalities and powers in the heavenly places, according to the eternal purpose which HE accomplished in Christ JESUS our LORD, in WHOM we have boldness and access with confidence through faith in HIM." [Ephesians 3. 8 - 12] 

All the so-called "knowledge" of the world is empty and futile apart from the LORD JESUS CHRIST, WHO is the LIVING, POWERFUL WORD OF GOD. In HIM alone are found "ALL the treasures of wisdom and knowledge" [Colossians 2. 3], "for in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODhead BODILY." [Colossians 2. 9] 

The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, the MANIFEST WORD does great things. . . Yes! wonders without number. How unsearchable are HIS judgments and HIS ways past finding out! 

Take delight in approaching GOD and the glory of the LORD will be your reward. HE will protect and guide you continually, satisfying your soul like a well-watered garden, who's water fails not. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Jul 2016, 9:29 pm

Praise, hope, and faith are the stuff of which the positive attitude is made; and the means whereby it is exhibited. 

ORACLES OF GOD 
"What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the oracles (revelation, sayings, forewarnings, foreshadowing) of GOD." [Romans 3. 1 - 2] 

It became necessary, although GOD loves the whole world [John 3. 16], for HIM to choose only one of the nations through which HE could convey HIS WORD to all the other nations. The Jews therefore, were given the high honor of bringing both the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD as well as the LIVING WORD into the world. With such a privilege, they also must bear great responsibility; yet most modern-day Jews deny both the inspiration of the LIFE-GIVING ORACLES and certainly the INCARNATE DEITY OF MESSIAH. Nevertheless, SCRIPTURE specifically reveals — "For what if some did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of GOD without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, let GOD be found true but every man a liar. As it is written: "That YOU may be justified in YOUR WORDS, and may overcome when YOU are judged." [Romans 3. 3 - 4] "For law will proceed from ME, through MY servant, Israel; MY justice rests as a light of the peoples. In a moment, I will bring it; MY righteousness is near, MY salvation has gone forth, and MY arms will judge the peoples." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 51. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

The expression "oracles of GOD" is used several times in the NEW COVENANT. In Greek, it is the word, logion — and was understood by the Greeks of that day to refer to actual supernatural utterances given by a spirit through a human medium. Thus indicating that the OLD COVENANT should be reasoned that they are verbally inspired by the ALMIGHTY OMNISCIENT ONE. 

In the Book of Hebrews, there is emphasis on the importance of "the first principles of the oracles of GOD" [Hebrews 5. 12], rebuking those believers who neglect to learn even the foundational truths of the FLAWLESS HOLY SCRIPTURES. Paul had reprimanded the church at Corinth, "And I, brethren, could not speak to you as to spiritual people but as to carnal, as to babes in CHRIST. I fed you with milk and not with solid food; for until now you were not able to receive it, and even now you are still not able." [1 Corinthians 3. 1 - 2] 

Subsequently, Peter uses the phrase — "oracles of GOD" — when he is urging everyone with the spiritual gift of teaching to see that his teaching conforms completely to the WORDS OF GOD as revealed in the SACRED MANUSCRIPT. "If anyone speaks, let him speak as the ORACLES OF GOD...that in all things GOD may be glorified through JESUS CHRIST, to WHOM belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen" [1 Peter 4. 11] Our words should always be truth and reasoning and "let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers." [Ephesians 4. 29] 

We then read in the book of Acts where Luke recounts when the ANGEL OF THE LORD spoke to Moses on Mount Sinai as "the one who received the living oracles to give to us." [Acts 7. 38] This clearly indicates that the first five books of GOD’S WRITTEN LAW is indeed, the LIVING WORD of the MOST HIGH GOD, written that we may know the wisdom of GOD in our mind and the understanding in our hearts and "know that the SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is TRUE; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON YESHUA ha’MASHIACH" [1 John 5. 20] — HE is the FAITHFUL & LIVING WORD OF GOD and in HIM alone is eternal life. 

When things get tough we must center on who GOD is, what HE has done, what HE is doing, and particularly on what HE is going to do. Then we praise HIM because in HIS great mercy HE gives us new birth, a LIVING HOPE, and an inheritance. 
Thinking and praying for each of you, our beloved family. . . may the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN draw you closer to HIS side as you battle in this world for GOD’S TRUTH and give your lives taking a stand for righteousness, morality, and freedom to honor and obey the BELOVED MASTER. We are never alone, the LORD is eternally with us! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Jul 2016, 10:05 pm

There are three crowns to which people aspire: The Crown of TORAH — scholarship comes with a quick mind and a sound memory. The Crown of Priesthood comes with birth into the tribe of Levi. The Crown of Royalty comes with royal birth or the seizing of power. But a good name transcends them all, for it is open to all. 

HOLY ANOINTING OIL (Part 2 of 2) 
"Make a sacred anointing oil, a compound of ingredients expertly blended, to serve as sacred anointing oil." [Exodus (Shemot) 30. 25 Tanakh, Torah] 

The holy anointing oil was different oil than that which was used for the lamps. Though these lamps were filled with the pure olive oil for light, yet the holy ointment must be applied as ALMIGHTY GOD directed. After MESSIAH YESHUA was baptized of the SPIRIT at the Jordan River, this anointing upon HIM became evident for special services by the "GIFTS OF THE SPIRIT" working through HIM on behalf of the people. It was prophesied by Isaiah concerning this unction (act of anointing in consecration and dedication) from on High, "The SPIRIT OF THE LORD GOD (Pure Olive Oil) is upon ME because the LORD has anointed ME (Anointing Oil); HE has sent ME as a herald of joy to the humble, to bind up the wounded of heart to proclaim release to the captives, freedom to the imprisoned, to proclaim a year of the LORD'S favor and a day of vindication by our GOD; to comfort all who mourn." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 61. 1 - 2; Luke 4. 18] 

Believers are baptized with the HOLY SPIRIT (Pure Olive Oil) and through the GIFTS & FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT (Anointing Oil) works for GOD in specific and special occasions on behalf of the people are accomplished. [1 John 2. 20; 2 Corinthians 1. 21] As we abide in CHRIST JESUS, this will become operational as the appointment demands. [1 John 2. 27] 

The ointment was to be a compound after the art of the apothecary, the manufacture of perfumes by such a man talented to do so. Only the HOLY SPIRIT can combine "HOLY SPICES" with "DIVINE OIL" in proper proportion and make the spiritual application to our lives. HE is the HEAVENLY APOTHECARY WHO compounds the Holy Ointment. 

In studying the ingredients for the Holy Anointing Oil, we can see several similarities which speak to us symbolically of the PERSON and WORK of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD: 
1. All four spices, Myrrh, Cinnamon, Calamus, and Cassia, were imported from another country. This other country is Heaven. 
The HOLY SPIRIT was sent from heaven. 
2. They were not only fragrant, but were also used as a medicine. The ANOINTING breaks every yoke of bondage. 
3. They brought forth fragrance upon bruising or crushing. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was crushed, the fragrance of the 
HOLY SPIRIT came from HIM...and so it is with us. 
4. They grew in great heights and were erect plants standing upright. The HOLY SPIRIT is from above. 
5. They were all mixed with the oil. The work of the HOLY SPIRIT comes from the HOLY SPIRIT. 
6. They were to be mixed by an apothecary, an artist in the manufacturing of perfumes. The spices are the works or acts 
of the HOLY SPIRIT; the APOTHECARY is the HOLY SPIRIT HIMSELF. 
7. The mixture was all called holy. GOD, the HOLY SPIRIT, compounds this mixture. 
8. They all were combined into one measure of oil. The Gifts and Fruits come from ONE HOLY SPIRIT. 
9. All are called "principal spices." All the works, fruits and gifts of the SPIRIT are "PRINCIPAL SPICES." 
Moses was to use this Anointing Oil on the Wilderness Tabernacle and all that pertained to it. Moses is a type of MESSIAH WHO sends the DIVINE COMFORTER to us. [Deuteronomy/Devarim 18. 15] 

Only the LOVING CREATOR GOD could compound a Holy Anointing Oil for HIS people. It was not manufactured through the brilliance of man's mind. Human intelligence had nothing to do with the enablement of DIVINE POWER. This anointing oil is holy, even as OMNIPOTENT ETERNAL ONE is holy, and is only to be poured upon HIS people to whom HE has given HIS holiness. It is not to be imitated by any man, neither to be poured upon one who was a stranger to ALMIGHTY GOD. The EVER-LIVING HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL alone has made it and HE only is able to anoint HIS OWN special, and distinctively unique people. 

O FATHER, give us light and joy, gladness and honor, as in the happiest of Israel’s past. Keep us ever mindful of YOUR covenant, as YOUR faithful love reassures us that YOU will never leave nor forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promises. Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in every heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. Thank YOU, Amen! 

The more we know about the MAGNIFICENT PLANNER, the more we can trust HIS plans. 

YESHUA THE KING WILL REIGN 
"A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom and to return. So he called ten of his servants, delivered to them ten minas, and said to them — Do business till I come. — But his citizens hated him, and sent a delegation after him, saying — We will not have this man to reign over us." [Luke 19. 12 - 14] 

This parable is a depiction of MESSIAH in the interim between HIS first and second comings. The nobleman represents MESSIAH, the citizens of HIS Kingdom refuse HIS Kingship, however. Nonetheless, YESHUA is the KING, and when HE returns, those "enemies…who did not want ME to reign over them" [Luke 19. 27], will be slain. How grievous a time that will be, if only they had accepted HIM! 

The first title ascribed to YESHUA was "KING of the Jews." [Matthew 2. 2] Yet, long before that HE was KING of creation. "For GOD is the KING of all the earth...the GREAT KING above all gods. In HIS hand are the depths of the earth; the peaks of the mountains are HIS. HIS is the sea, HE made it; and the dry land, which HIS hands fashioned." [Psalms (Tehillym) 47. 7; 95. 3 - 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL is KING of redemption, providing salvation for the world HE created. "GOD is my KING from of old, working salvation in the midst of the earth." [Psalms (Tehillym) 74. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Our HEAVENLY FATHER has delivered us by HIS glorious power from the control of darkness and has translated us into the Kingdom of HIS DEAR SON — "HE has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the Kingdom of the SON of HIS love, in whom we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins." [Colossians 1. 13 - 14] "In HIM we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace which HE made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of HIS will, according to HIS good pleasure which HE purposed in HIMSELF." [Ephesians 1. 7 - 9] 

The LORD YESHUA, besides being the KING of all the ages, is also KING of all the worlds. "The LORD is KING forever and ever" [Psalms/Tehillym 10. 16], "the KING eternal, immortal, invisible, to GOD WHO alone is wise." [1 Timothy 1. 17] 

The RIGHTEOUS ONE is "KING of the nations" [Revelation 15. 3], the "LORD of Hosts, my KING and my GOD." [Psalms/Tehillym 84. 3] Yes! JESUS CHRIST, the LORD is "the BLESSED and ONLY Potentate, the KING of kings and LORD of lords, WHO alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light." [1 Timothy 6. 15 - 16] Come! Let HIS devout servants (saints) "and every creature which is in heaven and on the earth and under the earth and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them" shout "blessing and honor and glory and power be to HIM WHO sits on the Throne, and to the LAMB, forever and ever!" [Revelation 5. 13] At the NAME of JESUS, every knee will bow whether in Heaven or earth, and those under the earth; every tongue will confess the YESHUA ha’MASHIACH is LORD to the glory of GOD THE FATHER. [see Philippians 2. 10 - 11] Amen! 

Magnified and sanctified be the name of the Great & MIGHTY KING in all the world which HE created according to HIS will. May HE establish HIS Kingdom during our life and during our days, and during the life of all the House of Israel, even speedily and at a near time, Amen! 
LORD GOD by YOUR mercies and grace keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jul 2016, 10:11 pm

In life we often discover what we did not know we were seeking. 

HOLY ANOINTING OIL (Part 1 of 2) 
"The LORD spoke to Moses saying — Take choice spices: five hundred weight of flowing myrrh, half as much — two hundred and fifty — of fragrant Cinnamon, two hundred and fifty of aromatic Calamus cane, five hundred — by the sanctuary weight — of Cassia, and a hin (about a gallon) of Olive Oil. Make of this a sacred anointing oil, a compound of ingredients expertly blended, to serve as sacred anointing oil." [Exodus (Shemot) 30. 22 - 23 Tanakh, Torah] 

[In most cases BIBLICAL spices are uncertain as to what they really were. But, they are concluded to be comparable to many of the spices of today with different names. A Shekel is a weight and also the name of a coin. The Shekel in this passage, according to medical language equals 9 drops. Thus, 500 shekels would be 4,500 drops.] 

The Tabernacle study began with ALMIGHTY GOD'S desire to dwell withIN HIS people by the filling of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD and now ends with the anointing oil and the GLORY CLOUD filling the finished Sanctuary. 

The LORD MOST HOLY instructed that the Tabernacle, with all its features, be built and every detail of the services, as well as the clothing of the priests be made "according to the pattern" Moses saw on the mountain. And this was done as the LOVING MASTER commanded. Nevertheless nothing supernatural occurred until the directions for the anointing oil were carried out and everything received this ointment. Only then did the HOLY SPIRIT begin to move in HIS HOLY HABITATION! 

MYRRH, the first spice, a bitter plant, but from which sweetness was obtained after it was bruised. The word is taken from the Hebrew "mor" which means "to drop on from a container above" or in other words, it is distilled. It was to be pure, the best of the myrrh which exudes spontaneously from the bark. The inferior myrrh comes out more abundantly by splitting the bark. Myrrh was used as a perfume, as a medicine for deadening pain [Mark 15. 23], for preparing the dead for burial [John 19. 39 - 40], as a modifier of other medicines, and for purification. Through the power of the ETERNAL SPIRIT, MESSIAH YESHUA gave HIMSELF freely. HE was made "sin or bitter." But, from HIS bruising, comes forth the sweetness of the HOLY SPIRIT. JESUS the BELOVED SON was dead, HIS body was anointed with the myrrh. YESHUA is our purification. [Hebrews 9. 13 - 14] HIS life that HE gave was sweet to GOD THE FATHER, sweet to the saints, and HIS life is a healing medicine for those who are sick in spirit, soul or body. 

SCRIPTURE records that during six of the twelve months for Esther's preparation and purification to be among the number who were to stand before the king, she was rubbed down daily with this spice. [Esther/Ester 2. 12] It was Hadassah, the one who gave forth the fragrance of myrrh, who was chosen to be his bride queen. As we stand before KING JESUS, the holy anointing oil with the sweet smell of myrrh should be upon our garments of salvation. Freely are we to give ourselves even as MESSIAH freely gave. . . DIE TO SELF for "unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain." [John 12. 24] We are to apply this anointing oil daily, to purify ourselves even as the LORD YESHUA is pure, as we prepare for the Marriage Supper of the LAMB! 

SWEET CINNAMON is the second ingredient. Cinnamon bark comes as upright rolls. It is used for flavoring, as a medicine, and it is a stimulant. The fragrance, no doubt counter-acted the stench of the butchering, burning and cooking of animals in the Tabernacle Court. Though the Cross of CHRIST JESUS revealed an ugly and awful death, yet there was fulfillment in it of the burning, scorched flesh of all the OLD COVENANT sacrifices which was acceptable to GOD on behalf of the people because of the "cinnamon fragrance" which accompanied it. 

We are instructed to "present our bodies as a living sacrifice upon GOD'S Altar which is our reasonable service." [Romans 12. 1] Though there is sin, death, and decay included in this offering; yet by the application of the cinnamon this is all counteracted and we become a sweet smelling savor in the nostrils of the HOLY LIVING GOD. [2 Corinthians 13. 14] 

Cinnamon has a warm, sweet, pleasing, and peculiar aroma. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, with the HOLY SPIRIT or "DIVINE CINNAMON" resting upon HIM, gave forth that feeling of warmth which is sweet, pleasing and peculiar. This is the case with those whose lives have been anointed with the Cinnamon. 

The third ingredient, SWEET CALAMUS grows in Arabia and India; it is a fragrant cane whose root is highly prized as a spice. [Song of Songs (Shir ha'Shirim) 4. 14; Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 27. 19] The root word means "to stand upright" — hence, a cane or reed. It usually grows in miry soil. The more this bark is beaten the sweeter is its fragrance. How like the LORD MESSIAH WHO grew in the mire of this world UPRIGHT and FRAGRANT to ALMIGHTY GOD. The MAN OF SORROWS was beaten, humiliated, spit upon and nailed to the Cross of Agony. Yet, HE prayed on behalf of HIS persecutors, "FATHER, forgive them for they know not what they do." [Luke 23. 34] We are to do as the BELOVED ONE did: "Love your enemies, pray for them that spitefully use and persecute you" [Matthew 2. 39] were HIS commands. The more we are persecuted the sweeter are we to be by the enablement of the COMFORTER, the HEAVENLY CALAMUS. 

CASSIA, the fourth spice, is derived from a root word meaning "to split" and refers to the rolls of bark being split. It is said to resemble cinnamon and to be of the same family, but to be less fragrant. It was used for flavoring and as a medicine. It was a bitter medicine, but one which purges that it may heal. This aromatic bark comes from a shrub which grows only on great heights of around 8,000 feet. As this plant flourished, where other plants could not grow, so we see at Calvary's height the perfection of HOLY & TRUE ONE in HIS faithfulness. In the place of YESHUA'S sacrifice for sin, there was yielded a peculiar fragrance such as from no other death. Coming from the heights of Calvary, is the HOLY COMFORTER WHO elevates the receiver to heavenly places above the elements of the world. 

Four spices were to be combined with a "hin (6 quarts)" of pure olive oil. The "vehicle" of these four ingredients for their exhibition was the olive oil, a symbol of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD. All true witnesses to the graces and excellencies of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH must be in and by the HOLY SPIRIT. The spices are dry apart from the oil. 

Oil also is a lubricant which is used to heal and energize as well as to aid in giving light and fire. This is characteristic of the HEAVENLY ENABLER in the life and ministry of YESHUA, the ROCK of our Salvation, and HIS saints. 

There are four principal spices with the oil. In the four corners of the earth, OMNIPOTENT GOD anoints HIS own with the HOLY SPIRIT. "The promise is to as many as the LORD our GOD will call." [Acts 2. 39] 

. . . to be continued 

As we bid farewell to Shabbos, we thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for YOUR grace, for knowing the sanctity of life, and the perfect rest we find daily in YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR wondrous salvation. Amen 
Just as humility brings compassion, compassion can lead one to humility. So, if you lack humility, be compassionate, which can help bring you to humility. 
Have a Shavuah Tov — Good Week! May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout your week. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 17 Jul 2016, 12:24 am

Fill your attitude, not so much with knowing, but with caring. 

IMMUTABLE-UNCHANGING-ETERNAL 
"JESUS CHRIST is the same yesterday, today and forever." [Hebrews 13. 8] 

When the LORD JESUS arose from the dead, then later ascended into heaven, HIS body was immortal, no longer subject to death — yet it was HIS "Physical Body" that was capable of being seen and heard and touched, even capable of eating with HIS disciples. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was clearly recognizable, yet could quickly ascend from earth to heaven and could pass through a solid wall. As MESSIAH ascended, two angelic messengers said, "This same JESUS which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen HIM go into heaven." [Acts 1. 11] Peter could also proclaim "that GOD has made that same JESUS WHOM you crucified, both LORD and CHRIST." [Acts 2. 36] 

Even when YESHUA, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL returns and assumes the eternal throne of the universe, HE will still be the same. "But to the SON (YESHUA) HE (GOD THE FATHER) said — YOUR Throne, O GOD, is forever and ever, a scepter of righteousness is the scepter of YOUR Kingdom...they will be changed; but YOU are the same, and YOUR years will not fail." [Hebrews 13. 8, 12] 

This was the same JESUS WHOM John the Baptist had identified at the beginning of his earthly ministry. "HE WHO sent me to baptize with water said to me — Upon WHOM you see the SPIRIT descending, and remaining on HIM, it is HE WHO baptizes with the HOLY SPIRIT." [John 1. 33] 

From the beginning, JESUS, the HOLY ANOINTED ONE was and is the same. "In the beginning was the WORD...and the WORD was made FLESH...the same was in the beginning with GOD." [John 1. 1, 3] "I am the LORD, I do not change." [Malachi (Malakhi) 3. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This same JESUS , the SON OF MAN lived among men, identified by John as the LAMB OF GOD, and WHO died on the cross is the ETERNAL WORD OF TRUTH by WHOM all things were made. YESHUA, the RESURRECTED SAVIOR & SOON-COMING KING, the UNCHANGING ONE WHO is the same yesterday, and today, and forever. The ENDLESS ONE is from everlasting-to-everlasting, HE is the ALL-POWERFUL, BELOVED ALMIGHTY GOD EVERLASTING! 

Welcome Sabbath — Queen of the week! We thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest and the Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU. 
When things around you appear dark and terrifying, hold on to the promises of LORD GOD. HE is in complete control. "The ROCK! — HIS deeds are perfect; Yes! all HIS ways are just; a FAITHFUL GOD, never false, true and just is HE." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 32:4] Great and mighty is our MERCIFUL & LOVING GOD. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Jul 2016, 5:21 pm

Blessed be the generation in which the great in wisdom accept the authority of the humble. 

GET WISDOM 
"Where can wisdom be found? and where is the source of understanding?" [Job (Iyob) 28. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Men have been searching for this most valuable of all treasures since time began. Eve first fell into sin as she was tempted by Satan, the great deceiver, to believe that the "forbidden fruit" would make her wise. Even before Abram left Ur of the Chaldeans, the Patriarch Job (Hebrew: Iyowb can mean any of the following: persecution, persecuted one, to come back, repent) was asking this ancient question of his three critical friends, but they could not answer. 

Valuable metals can be dug from the rocks of the earth [Job/Iyob 28. 1-2] but, wisdom cannot be mined by hard searching and labor. Neither can it be purchased like some commodity. [Job/Iyob 28. 13 - 19] Wisdom is not acquired through schooling, college degrees, philosophical meditation, or any variety of human experience or study. Wisdom can only be found in ALMIGHTY GOD HIMSELF, for "GOD understands the way to it; HE knows the SOURCE." [Job (Iyob) 28. 23 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "HE said to man — See! Fear of the LORD is wisdom; to shun and depart from evil is understanding." [Job (Iyob) 28. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

True Wisdom is to be found only in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA "WHO became for us WISDOM from GOD." [1 Corinthians 1. 30] In HIM alone "are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge." [Colossians 2. 3] Since the HOLY SCRIPTURE constitute HIS WRITTEN WORD, we find wisdom there. "Let the WORD of CHRIST JESUS dwell in you richly in all wisdom." [Colossians 3. 16] 

If one desires wisdom — real GODly wisdom — he first must fear of the LORD, then departure from all evil and receive MESSIAH YESHUA as REDEEMER, SAVIOR & SOVEREIGN LORD. Next, diligently pursue to learn and obey HIS SACRED WRITTEN WORD. "For the LORD grants wisdom; knowledge and discernment are by HIS decree. HE reserves ability for the upright and is a SHIELD for those who live blamelessly, guarding the paths of justice, protecting the way of those loyal to HIM. You will then understand what is right, just, and equitable — every good course. For wisdom will enter your mind and knowledge will delight you." [Proverbs (Mishle) 2. 6 - 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Holy are YOU, and feared is YOUR NAME, and there is no GOD beside YOU. The LORD OF HOSTS is exalted in judgment, and the HOLY GOD is sanctified in righteousness. Blessed are YOU, O LORD, the HOLY RIGHTEOUS KING. 
May the LORD bless and keep you throughout the coming days. Our prayer for each of you is to be strong and of good courage; be bold as you proclaim the GOOD NEWS of Salvation to all! Go with GOD! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Jul 2016, 10:17 pm

You should live, if only to satisfy your curiosity. 

A SECOND REMNANT 
"In that day, my LORD will apply HIS hand again the second time to redeem HIS people, the ones outside the Holy Land, from Assyria and Egypt, from Pathros and Nubia/Cush, from Elam (Iran) and Shinar, from Hamath and the coastlands of the sea." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The prophet Isaiah lived during the time when the Ten Tribes of Israel were being carried into captivity by the Assyrians, and about 150 years before his own nation of Judah would be carried into exile by the Babylonians. Yet in one of the most remarkable prophecies of HOLY SCRIPT, the Prophet Isaiah promised that his people would someday return and rebuild Jerusalem and its Temple. [see Isaiah/Yeshayah 44. 24 — 45. 6] Furthermore, he even named the future emperor of Persia, the nation which would succeed Assyria and Babylon as the dominant world power, calling him "Cyrus." This great king, Cyrus, did accomplish Isaiah's prophecy approximately 175 years after it was given. [Ezra 1. 1 - 4] 

Isaiah prophesied the first return from exile, then he foresaw that ha'KADOSH baruku HU (the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE) would also set HIS hand again the second time to recover the remnant of HIS people in the distant future. . . the glorious future time of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH'S reign over all the earth. "In all of MY Sacred Mount nothing evil or vile shall be done; for the Land shall be filled with devotion to the LORD as water covers the sea. In that day the ROOT of Jesse will stand as a STANDARD to the peoples — Nations shall seek HIS counsel and HIS place of rest will be glorious and honored." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 9 - 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The outcasts of Israel and Judah will return home "from the four corners of the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Pathros, Nubia (Cush/Sudan), Elam, Shinar, and Hamath are ancient names of nations identified now as Upper Egypt, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq and Syria respectively. Isaiah predicted an even greater exile and world-wide homecoming long beyond that of the Babylonian captivity. These precise facts could have come only from ALMIGHTY OMNISCIENT GOD HIMSELF. 

It is comforting to realize that the ONE WHO knows the end from the beginning, not only in times and events past, but in our daily lives, we can put all our confidence in the ALL-KNOWING ONE for HE is faithful in details small as well as the great. O, HOLY LORD, how great YOU are! Behold, GOD is our SALVATION, we can always trust in HIM and never be afraid. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
O GOD, keep my tongue from evil and my lips from speaking guile. Be my support when grief silences my voice, and my comfort when woe bends my spirit. Plant humility in my soul, and strengthen my heart with perfect faith in YOU. Help me to be strong in trial and temptation and to be patient and forgiving when others wrong me. Guide me by the Light of YOUR counsel, that I may ever find strength in YOU, my ROCK and my REDEEMER. Thank YOU! Amen 

Taking away restrictions and limits does not produce liberty — it produces anarchy. 

DARK WATERS, THICK CLOUDS 
"HE bent the sky and came down, thick cloud beneath HIS feet. HE mounted a cherub and did fly; HE was seen gliding on the wings of the wind. HE made pavilions of darkness about HIM, thick dripping clouds, huge thunderheads of dark waters." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 22. 10 - 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

In this mysterious passage, David writes the words of this song to the LORD after the MIGHTY ETERNAL ONE saved him from the hands of his enemies. [Psalms/Tehillym 18] "HE (YEHOWAH) reached down from on high, HE took me; HE drew me out of the mighty waters; HE saved me from my fierce enemy, from foes too strong for me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 18. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This song is much more then an eloquently well-spoken poetry. David saw the LORD in a vision and was enabled to write, "the SPIRIT OF THE LORD has spoken through me, HIS message is on my tongue." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 23. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] David was speaking of the LORD GOD MOST HIGH unleashing the great powers of mighty waters in judgment on a corrupt world yet delivering Noah at the time of the Great Flood. When David wrote Psalms/Tehillym 29, he also spoke plainly of the Noahic Flood (Hebrew: mabbuwl). 

The Hebrew word "ruwach" means "wind or spirit" so this phrase could refer to "the WINDS OF THE SPIRIT." In the first reference to "the SPIRIT OF GOD" [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 2], HE is seen as "moving" in the presence of the original ancient waters, the word being the same as that for the beating movement of the wings of a great bird. This vibrating motion suggests the generating of mighty waves of energy flowing out from the SPIRIT to energize the newly created order of Genesis/Bereshith 1. Correspondingly, the DIVINE ENERGY flows out again from the SPIRIT at the time of the Great Flood, this time in Destruction rather than CREATIVE POWER. 

The references to waters and darkness may refer to the condensation and precipitation of the extensive vapor canopy implied by "the water which was above the expanse." [Genesis/Bereshith 1. 7] When great torrents of rain suddenly poured through "the gateways of heaven and the deep" — continuing at utmost severity for forty days until the "thick clouds" were emptied and the waters covered the whole earth — fifteen cubits higher then the highest mountain. Then the waters subsided for one hundred and fifty days; at that time the Noah's Ark came to rest on the Mounts of Ararat. The Great Flood continued to subside until the first day of the tenth month when the tops of the mountains were visible. 

The waters covered the earth until all air-breathing life perished except for Noah and his family who were rescued in the Ark. ALMIGHTY GOD is able to save HIS oWN in times of HIS wrath, great distress and through the coming tribulation. 

The GREAT & LOVING GOD does hear our voices in HIS Holy Temple and answers when our cry reaches HIS ears. "In my distress I called on the LORD, cried out to my GOD; in HIS Temple HE heard my voice; my cry to HIM reached HIS ears." [Psalms (Tehillym) 18. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] MESSIAH YESHUA, our HORN OF RESCUE is mighty to save. "For the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous and HIS ears are open to their prayers; but, the face of the LORD is against those who do evil." [1 Peter 3. 12] Therefore, let us be righteous that the HIGH & EXALTED ALMIGHTY GOD OF CREATION will listen to our prayers. 

It is only in the deliverance of MESSIAH that there is freedom; but it is under HIS LORD-ship that HIS freedom is offered — freedom only according to the principles of GOD’S WORD…not freedom to do whatever one wishes. 
Enjoy perfect fellowship with the MIGHTY GOD of all grace; may HE complete, establish, strengthen and settle you. Then and only then will you have joy in the LORD JESUS the SOON-COMING KING, WHO came to give us life most abundantly. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Jul 2016, 12:53 am

If you're offered an inch — take it. 

OUR HIDING PLACE 
"For in the time of trouble HE will shelter me in HIS pavilion; in the protection of HIS tabernacle shall HE hide me; HE shall raise me high upon a ROCK." [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

There come times in the life of each believer when the trials become overwhelming and the whole world seems to be falling apart. Without the LORD GOD ETERNAL, it is impossible to escape, but with the LOVING MASTER there is safety and restoration, for HE alone is our "BELOVED HIDING PLACE." 

There are many tender promises in HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD to explicitly verify this declaration. The "pavilion" is best understood as the well-protected Tent of the COMMANDING OFFICER. "How abundant is the good that YOU have in store for those who fear YOU, that YOU do in the full view of men for those who take refuge in YOU. YOU grant them the protection of YOUR PRESENCE from prideful scheming man; YOU shelter them secretly in YOUR pavilion from contentious tongues." [Psalms (Tehillym) 31. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Here is a wonderful MESSIANIC PROMISE: "A KING (MESSIAH YESHUA) shall be as a HIDING PLACE from the wind, and a SHELTER from the rainstorms; as BROOKS OF WATER in a desert, as the SHADE OF A MASSIVE ROCK in a weary land." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 32. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

There, sheltered from the storm, our GRACIOUS FAITHFUL LORD gives comfort and sweet counsel, until we are able to face the violent storm victoriously. "O you who dwell in the SECRET PLACE (SHELTER) OF THE MOST HIGH and abide in the shadowed protection of SHADDAI — I say of the LORD, my REFUGE and STRONGHOLD, my GOD in WHOM I trust." [Psalms (Tehillym) 91. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

One of the most beautiful of these promises introduces David's great "Song of Redemption" — "O LORD, my ROCK, my FORTRESS, my DELIVERER! O GOD, the ROCK wherein I take shelter; my SHIELD, my MIGHTY CHAMPION, my HORN OF RESCUE, my STRONGHOLD and my REFUGE! My SAVIOR, YOU WHO rescues me from violence." [2 Samuel (Shemuel Bet) 22. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Our hope is for that wonderful day when "GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." [Revelation 21. 4] How magnificently glorious that will be for all eternity! 

May your life be a witness and sacrosanct (holy, sacred, revered) witness of the care, love and presence of GOD MOST HIGH. Assuredly, HIS grace is greater then all our needs! 
O GOD, do not keep silent; do not hold aloof; do not be quiet, O EL! For YOUR enemies rage, YOUR foes assert themselves, they plot craftily against YOUR people, taking counsel against YOUR treasured ones. They say. “Let us wipe them out as a nation; Israel’s name will be mentioned no more.” Deal with them, O my GOD, make them like thistledown, like chaff driven by the wind, as a fire burns a forest, as flames scorch the hills, pursue them with YOUR tempest, terrify them with YOUR storm. Cover their faces with shame so that they seek YOUR NAME, O YEHOWAH. May they be frustrated and terrified, disgraced and doomed forever. May they know that YOUR NAME, YOURS alone is YEHOWAH, the MOST HIGH over all the earth. [Psalms/Tehillym 83] Draw me nearer to YOUR precious side, dear LORD. I long to be with YOU. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Jul 2016, 9:53 pm

Every obstacle is an experience waiting for a person whose faith will bridge his doubts. 

LIVING SAVIOR 
"If you confess with your mouth the LORD JESUS and believe in your heart that GOD has raised HIM from the dead, you shall be saved." [Romans 10. 9] 

It is not a mystery that YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the BREAD OF LIFE, came that we might have life and that more abundantly. We are saved because of the objective fact that the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL died for our sins and then rose bodily from the tomb, triumphant over sin, death, the curse, and the Devil; alive in HIS glorified body forevermore. It is this which we must believe in our hearts and confess with our lips. For the LORD JESUS to rise bodily from the grave proves that HE is nothing less than GOD, the ETERNAL CREATOR. 

It is only because of WHO HE is that MESSIAH YESHUA could do what HE did, and this is what we must believe in our hearts and affirm HIM with our lips. "I will speak of YOUR Testimonies and will not be ashamed in the presence of kings. I will delight myself in YOUR commandments, which I love." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 46 – 47 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The GOSPEL of our salvation does not rest on our feelings nor on someone's teachings, but on the objective, proven and certain essential facts of history. The LORD JESUS CHRIST is alive, whether anyone feels HIM living in their hearts or not; and HE is, at this moment, bodily in heaven seated at the right hand of GOD THE FATHER. "CHRIST — WHO died, and furthermore is also risen, WHO is even at the right hand of GOD, WHO also makes intercession for us." [Romans 8. 34] We know that the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the LIVING SAVIOR because HE "showed HIMSELF alive after HIS passion by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the Kingdom of GOD." [Acts 1. 3] "HE (MESSIAH YESHUA) appeared in another form to two of them as they walked and went into the country. And they went and told it to the rest [of the disciples], but they did not believe them either. Later HE appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and HE rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen HIM after HE had risen." [Mark 16. 12 - 14] 

"Therefore, HE is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to GOD through HIM, since HE ever lives to make intercession for them." [Hebrews 7. 25] The LION OF JUDAH, KING YESHUA entered heaven itself on our behalf. "For CHRIST has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the Presence of GOD for us." [Hebrews 9. 24] Our BLESSED LOVING REDEEMER, Yeshua ha’MaSHIACH, always goes beyond our ability and does so much greater, doing all things well! 

May GOD'S PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD be the center of your life. In it, you will find sweet honey in the ROCK. Have a blessed day as you saturate yourself in the sweetness of the MIGHTY LORD, the SOURCE OF LIFE. 

He who gives a coin to a poor man is rewarded with six blessings. But, he who encourages him with friendly words is rewarded with eleven. [Jewish saying] 

DELIVERED FROM THE LAW 
"For the Law made nothing perfect; on the other hand, there is the bringing in of a better hope, through which we draw near to GOD...by so much more JESUS has become a surety of a better covenant." [Hebrews 7. 19, 22] 

The Law of Righteousness stands forever (morals, correct behavior, justice, honesty). The Law of Atonement (animal sacrifices) is done away with as it was completely fulfilled in the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. The Law, ALMIGHTY GOD declared that we are delivered from, is the carnal, weak and unprofitable Law of Atonement through animal sacrifice that could never make anyone perfect. A person does not grow in his spirituality (become spiritually mature) if he follows the Unprofitable Law (Law of Atonement) which the ETERNAL ONE has put away. One draws near to the BELOVED CREATOR — not by keeping the carnal commandment but by following a BETTER HOPE — the LORD JESUS, WHO is the fulfillment of all the HEBREW SCRIPTURES! "There arises another PRIEST WHO has come, not according to the Law of a fleshly commandment, but according to the power of an endless life...For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment (OLD COVENANT) because of its weakness and unprofitableness." [Hebrews 7. 15 - 16, 18] 

The entire legal system (called "The First Tabernacle" — Hebrews 9. 8) was a figure for that time when gifts and sacrifices were offered but could not make them "perfect" (cleanse them from sins as pertaining to the conscience). They were outward, fleshly, carnal rituals which were observed to represent that which was to come and be fulfilled in the ANOINTED ONE WHO brought about the reformation. HE brought a BETTER COVENANT, a BETTER SACRIFICE, a BETTER PRIESTHOOD. By the ONE SUPREME SACRIFICE on the Altar of Calvary, GOD OMNISCIENT has completely "put away" all ceremonies and sacrifices as found in the Law of Moses. However, HE allowed the Jewish people to continue observing their rituals until the destruction of Jerusalem. From that time on they could not continue under the Mosaic System. This is the way the ALMIGHTY HOLY ONE HIMSELF made the observance of the Law impossible, further emphasizing this by the admonition through Paul, HIS Jewish Apostle: "Therefore by the deeds of the Law no flesh (Jew or Gentile) will be justified in HIS sight, for by the Law is the knowledge of sin." [Romans 3. 24 - 31; 4. 1 - 21; Galatians 3. 19 - 25] 

The Law of Moses is called "the Law of a carnal commandment." When one is delivered from the "carnal commandment" by believing in the LORD JESUS, the CRUCIFIED ONE , he is putting himself back under bondage when he continues to observe the carnal law (which has to do with the flesh). Speaking in regards of the Gentiles conforming to the Laws and rituals of the OLD COVENANT, Peter declared to his own Jewish brothers that they were as a yoke and were difficult to bear (by him, his Jewish brothers of his day, and their Jewish forefathers). Peter questioned the Jews who were burdening the Gentiles with this yoke. He pointed out that these rituals under the Law then were not a joy and did not make the Jewish person any better by observing them. 

Peter, speaking of the Gentiles (to the Jews) said, "Now therefore, why do you test GOD by putting a yoke on the neck of the disciples which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear? But we believe that through the grace of the LORD JESUS CHRIST we shall be saved in the same manner as they." [Acts 15. 7 - 11] 

It is not by our rituals of the Law, but by the GRACE OF THE LORD that Jew or Gentile shall be finally and completely saved. But didn't our Jewish brother, Paul, have a vow under the Law which he kept? [Acts 21. 18 - 28] Paul did go back under the Law to appease our own Jewish people, perhaps to try to win them to their MESSIAH, yet this did not attract them to salvation, rather they tried to kill him after he had done this! Also, our father Abraham did not observe the works of the law since he was before the Law. Nor did he observe the ceremonies, never kept any of the Feast Days, Sabbaths, washings, etc. — yet he is called "the father" of the Jews and Gentiles who believe in the ONE WHO is the TRUE BREAD OF LIFE! 

The SCRIPTURES show that in the LORD JESUS there is no difference between Jew and Gentile when it pertains to following the NEW COVENANT. Both have been set free from bondage of the carnal commandment which has to do with fleshly works. They are now "spiritual" for they follow the "Spiritual Commandment" of the NEW COVENANT. One does not carry burdens of the Law when the GREAT SHEPHERD has delivered these burdens from him. He does not follow a "dead and profitless Law" — (as the ALMIGHTY ONE called it) — when New Life and a BETTER COVENANT has come! 

Oh, my people Israel, and all who have been delivered out of bondage, the yoke of rituals, the commandments of men with their traditions, opinions and interpretations. . . MESSIAH YESHUA has made us free; so stand fast and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage! In the LORD JESUS CHRIST neither circumcision nor un-circumcision avails anything, but faith working through love avails everything. [Galatians 5. 1, 6] O taste and see that the LORD is good! 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. And, may peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel, Amen 
Draw me to YOU with the breath of love, swiftly shall I come to stand within YOUR radiance that I may attain the sweetness of all intimacies in YOUR PRESENCE. My soul aches to receive your love. . . only by the tenderness of YOUR PURE LIGHT, MOST HOLY LORD can I be healed...engage my soul in YOUR service that I may taste the ecstasy of YOUR perfect righteousness. Watch and pray, the LORD Messiah YESHUA is coming soon to set up HIS Kingdom. The descendants of HIS servants shall inherit it, and those who love HIS NAME shall dwell in it. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Jul 2016, 3:47 pm

Great men are not always wise. 

WISDOM'S HOUSE OF SEVEN PILLARS 
"Wisdom (Hebrew: hokhmah) has built her house, she has hewn out her seven pillars." [Proverbs (Mishle) 9. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

These Seven Pillars are: 
Purity — "To the pure, all things are pure." [Titus 1. 15] 
Peace — "Fruits of righteousness are sown in peace by those who make peace." [James 4. 18] 
Gentleness — "Walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with gentleness and long-suffering, bearing with one another in love." [Ephesians 4. 1 - 2] 
Reasonable — "Come, let us reason together and reach an understanding, says the LORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
Helpful — "Behold, GOD is my HELPER; the LORD is my SUPPORT." [Psalms (Tehillym) 54. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
Humility — "Humble yourselves in the sight of the LORD, and HE will lift you up." [James 4. 10] 
Sincerity — "Let love be without hypocrisy." [Romans 12. 9] 

"The wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy." [James 3. 17] "For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is JESUS CHRIST." [1 Corinthians 3. 11] 

"Happy (blessed) is the man who finds wisdom, the man who attains understanding. Her value in trade is better than silver; her yield, greater than gold. She is more precious than rubies; all of your goods cannot equal or compare with her. In her right hand is length of days, in her left, riches and honour. Her ways are pleasant ways, and all her paths, peaceful. She is a TREE OF LIFE to those who grasp her, and whoever holds on to her is happy." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 13 - 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning and best part of knowledge; fools despise wisdom, instructions, and discipline." [Proverbs (Mishle) 1. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] EL SHADDAI said to man, "See! To fear the LORD is wisdom; to shun evil is understanding." [Job (Iyob) 28. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The individual who allows the ALMIGHTY HOLY ONE to build the "House of Wisdom" in his life will know the greatest of all joys, even here on this earth! 

Welcome Sabbath, come, let us welcome the Bride of the Week...may its radiance illumine our hearts as we kindle the candles of Sabbath! 
O INFINITE & MERCIFUL CREATOR , firm in the faith we are emboldened to seek YOUR PRESENCE, and we are assured that we shall find YOU if, with sincere hearts, we seek YOU. As the flowers of the field drink of the dew of heaven and of the radiance of the sun, so would we, lifting our spirits unto YOU, drink of the pure fountains of holiness. Loving YOU is its own reward, our souls rejoice in YOUR PRESENCE, for YOU are our PRAISE and our SONG. Amen 
Enjoy a blessed Sabbath! 
Thanking each of you for your prayers for Del during this time of trial. We remain in HIS precious hands and continue to obey HIS leading and give HIM all glory, honor, praise and adoration; and serve our LORD faithfully to the end! Our love! – Rabbi Del & Rifkah 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com /
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next