World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 28 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» Israel 365 News
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:42 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:37 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:34 pm by Admin

» israelAM
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 11:03 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 10:15 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyYesterday at 9:26 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» AISH
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:18 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 10:02 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyWed 17 Apr 2024, 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:32 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 11:21 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyTue 16 Apr 2024, 10:42 pm by Admin

» Strangling Israel slowly
R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 EmptyMon 15 Apr 2024, 11:37 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

R.D SOUZA Saved by faith

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

R.D SOUZA Saved by faith  - Page 7 Empty Re: R.D SOUZA Saved by faith

Post  Admin Tue 14 Jan 2020, 10:05 pm

When your own forsake you

2 Timothy 4:17  Notwithstanding the Lord stood with me, and strengthened me; that by me the preaching might be fully known, and [that] all the Gentiles might hear: and I was delivered out of the mouth of the lion.

We all know the pain when your own family members forsake you, but that for a Christian is not that much a pain. The real pain which very few experience is when people whom one has taken great pain and efforts over long period of time to nurture in Christ and one day they treat you like a stranger. The problem is not of them giving credit or not giving credit but the real problem is the question ‘did I fail to set them on the right foundation of Jesus Christ?’

In today’s message we see Paul experiencing the same feeling when the enemy (Jewish leaders) used their most powerful weapon against Paul. They knew they could not match the intelligence and wisdom of Paul but they knew his weakness of not being a good orator so they got someone who was former Christian and very good orator to debate against Paul. Alexander by his name was a Greek who accepted Christianity and then converted to Judaism, he and Hymenaeus were accused by Paul of blaspheme towards God. Paul was disheartened to see all whom he had built in Christ distancing themselves from him when he face his most difficult situation.

There are times when whatsoever you do one cannot change a person. When Jesus told the Jews that out of all the Israelites/Jews in the town the Lord sent Elijah to just one widow to be a blessing to her, which angered them so much that they wanted to kill Him.

There are times when the Lord shows me even senior Pastors as stiff-necked people who are a waste of time correcting and if we do then they start to experience problems in their personal lives. Sometimes the Lord shows the inner person which so hardened that only thing that can happen is destruction and these are not unbelievers but people who call out the name of Jesus and confess themselves to be ‘Christians’.

One should remember Christianity is not about how one has come in the Lord; the person may have a great testimony and even lots of blessings that God has showered upon them. Christianity is about remaining in the love, the grace and above all the Will of God, it is about the present and about continual endurance.

Let us be ready to face disappointments as we also face great victories. Let us do our best and remember Jesus as man too had a person whom He spent years nurturing yet could not save and was used by His enemies against Him.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Lord You do not see the external but the internal inner-man. Lord even though You know who will enter Heaven yet You sent the invitation to many. You even bless them whom You know will reject your Will and fail but will seek your blessings. Your ways are not the ways of man...

This prayer we make in Jesus’ Name, Amen.

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Timothy 1:20  Of whom is Hymenaeus and Alexander; whom I have delivered unto Satan, that they may learn not to blaspheme.

Acts 19:33-34
33  And they drew Alexander out of the multitude, the Jews putting him forward. And Alexander beckoned with the hand, and would have made his defence unto the people.
34  But when they knew that he was a Jew, all with one voice about the space of two hours cried out, Great [is] Diana of the Ephesians.

John 17: 12  While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

Dated 14 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

SavedbyFaith.info - Daily Mail
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 11 Jan 2020, 11:35 pm

Belittling the Lord Jesus Christ

Acts 3:20,21  And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

As I was preparing for my session on a topic I was going through textual variants in the NT manuscripts and was surprised to find how the Catholic Church tried its best to belittle the Lord Jesus Christ.

We know the Jehovah’s Witnesses reject Jesus Christ as Lord God and project Him as an Angel who became man. The Muslims project Him as a Prophet and that too lower than Mohammed. The Catholics although say Jesus is Lord yet do not distinguish out his human form, even in Heaven they project Him in his human form. It is because of this that they manage to show Mary as His mother even after His resurrection and ascension to Heaven.

If we look at manuscripts especially after 10th century in many places they tried a lot to distort the text where Jesus is shown as the Jehovah of the OT. They do not know who God the Father is and who the Lord Jesus Christ is and how they are connected together in oneness that is why they believe in insane things like ‘Mother of God’ and totally distorted salvation. Sadly we have gulped lots of their nonsense unknowingly and still carry it.

Today’s scripture talks of Jesus’s second coming and then his ascension not as He is but in the glory which He had in the Father before the world was, and this happens only after He has restored all things unto Himself that too in its fullness. When we ourselves will not be humans but be transformed after resurrection then how can we even expect to see the man Jesus Christ in Heaven? Are we trying to deny Him the glory He is due after restoring all things for which He humbled Himself and became man?

Let us not belittle the Lord Jesus Christ as others do but know Him for there is power when we know Him and know His Name.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Lord Jesus we pray your people see You and your hand from the beginning when You created all things and how You made us for a purpose. We pray they know how You are God and one in the Father, how You came from the Father and will return unto Him after completing everything. How we who will be part of You along with the Angels will be part of the Father...

[Reference Scriptures]
John 1: 18  No man {being} hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].

John 17:5  And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

John 16:28  I came out from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go unto the Father.

Colossians 1:16  for in him were all things created, in the heavens and upon the earth, things visible and things invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers; all things have been created through him, and unto him;

1 Timothy 2:5  For there is one God, one mediator also between God and men, [himself] man, Christ Jesus,

Dated 11 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 10 Jan 2020, 8:55 pm

Bible Numerics

Acts 23:13  And they were more than forty which had made this conspiracy.
Bible study gets more and more interesting as one goes deeper in the levels of Bible study.
When I started although I knew the book was very important yet as I forced myself to read I found I would literally sleep. But then I kept pursuing until a moment came that the Lord started opening scriptures and teaching me. I was privileged to have that close bonding with the Lord that I could be taught the depth of scriptures and this was more because of my Calling as a Teacher. But that is not the case with everyone, even though they may be gifted or Called in other areas yet they cannot ignore the importance of understanding scriptures, so there has to be a standard process through which one should be able to understand scriptures.
In Isaiah when the Lord was asked how He would teach people knowledge and understanding of His Kingdom, He said ‘statutes by statutes, line by line, here a little there a little and by various tongues’. The Lord repeated this twice.

Bible Study goes by the following steps:-
Commentaries
Cross Reference
Word Study (Hebrew and Greek words its root meanings, grammar...)
Image Study – Symbolism (in this also comes things like Bible Codes and Bible Numerics)

I have mentioned before every name of person or place in the Bible has reason and are not random. Similarly even the numbers have reason and spiritual meaning.

Today’s message talks of more than forty people conspiring to kill Paul. The number forty has been given many meaning by Preachers who do not understand Bible Numerics. All tens and hundreds go by the meaning of the unit digit.
Four symbolizes the world (four corners of the world). Forty means the whole world many times (all of the world).
Today’s scripture may mention more than forty persons but the Lord is telling us the whole world will comes against us are we still ready to follow Him? A person who loves the world will never become a Christian, it is only when we are ready to become enemies of this world that we become true Christians. We are not called to hate the world and its people but save them from their own understanding and way of life.
[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Spirit and your Kingdom is not this world for this natural world is temporary and your Kingdom is eternal. We pray Lord we understand this body, these natural relationships and the pleasures of this world are temporary. We pray we do not get deceived to lose our eternity for these temporary things. Help us to be ready to become enemies of this world...

[Reference Scriptures]
John 18:36  Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
James 2:5  Hearken, my beloved brethren; did not God choose them that are poor as to the world [to be] rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he promised to them that love him?
Revelation 11:15  And the seventh angel sounded; and there followed great voices in heaven, and they said, The kingdom of the world is become [the kingdom] of our Lord, and of his Christ: and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Revelation 20:12-15
12  And I saw the dead, the great and the small, standing before the throne; and books were opened: and another book was opened, which is [the book] of life: and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13  And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and Hades gave up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14  And death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death, [even] the lake of fire.
15  And if any was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.
Dated 9 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Misleading the masses

1 Timothy 1:7  Desiring to be teachers of the law; understanding neither what they say, nor whereof they affirm.

If one has a preaching session where you talk what the people like to hear then one finds many people attending, but if one shares that which is written in the Word of God then one finds hardly a handful who attend.

People run after good orators more than good Preachers, they seek people who speak well but have no edification in what they speak.

Most Preachers think rebuking or condemning people is giving a strong Word/solid meat! That would be strong word if they were preaching to dogs, only digs eat bones. Solid meat or hard truth means to give the understanding of the Word as it is and not diluting or twisting it.

Many a times one thinks why tolerate such a stiff-necked people, but then we see the Lord for a few did great sacrifice. We should remember the ratio between the sheep and the goats is very large. Let seek the sheep and not goats.

In today’s scripture it says these things were happening even during the time of Paul. Paul was a very bad orator and could not present his knowledge and understanding (which he had tremendously) in words in person. His letters were most soughed but his preaching detested.

Timothy was a very good orator for he was an Evangelist and also well rooted in the understanding of scriptures for Paul molded him spiritually on a strong foundation. The Church of Corinth used to compare Paul to Timothy which aggregated Paul in the initial days but later Paul overcame this comparison for he understood his calling as an Apostle could be compared with other and each one was different, none greater than the other.

If we understand the Body of Christ each calling is different and what one does the other cannot. No Calling is greater than the other yet we have a hierarchy only because of the dependency of one to the other. When it comes to Teacher, Evangelist or Healer we should understand there are two kinds and are not just a single Calling. In Teachers we have the historical Teacher like the kinds of Luke and we also have the spiritual Teacher like the kinds of Daniel, they are presented as the two shoulders of the human body (also of High Priest’s dress in books of Moses).

Let us know our Calling and work in it. Also let us understand the importance of every Calling and not run after some while ignoring the others.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Your Wisdom is immeasurable and in your wisdom You made us different and yet said we should be one. You are light but when light enters a medium like water it refracts into various colors even though it is one and every color is very important. Lord we pray we understand the design You have created us in and work in it...

[Reference Scriptures]
2 Corinthians 10:10  For, His letters, they say, are weighty and strong; but his bodily presence is weak, and his speech of no account.

Acts 20:9  And there sat in the window a certain young man named Eutychus, borne down with deep sleep; and as Paul discoursed yet longer, being borne down by his sleep he fell down from the third story, and was taken up dead..

2 Corinthians 11:6  But though [I be] rude in speech, yet [am I] not in knowledge; nay, in everything we have made [it] manifest among all men to you-ward.

1 Corinthians 12:22-25
22  Nay, much rather, those members of the body which seem to be more feeble are necessary:
23  and those [parts] of the body, which we think to be less honourable, upon these we bestow more abundant honour; and our uncomely [parts] have more abundant comeliness;
24  whereas our comely [parts] have no need: but God tempered the body together, giving more abundant honour to that [part] which lacked;
25  that there should be no schism in the body; but [that] the members should have the same care one for another.

Dated 10 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 07 Jan 2020, 7:14 pm

Overcome by grace

Romans 15:15 Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto
you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is
given to me of God,

Paul in today’s scripture talks about writing a bold letter because of the
grace given. Now the grace was not to write but because of Paul himself
going through what he was writing about that gave him authority to do so.

The term being humble does not mean to belittle oneself. It means to help
or encourage someone to your position. One who is not successful cannot be
humble to be humble one needs to succeed first.

Also the term grace does not mean favor. Favor comes when someone pleases.
God favor too falls on us when we please Him. Grace is understood by
studying its Hebrew word and its root. The Hebrew word for grace is ‘chen’
and comes from ‘chanan’ to be merciful or meaning mercy.

Grace can be put simply as all the mercy required to overcome that which
the grace is given for. Thus grace is not blanket but specific. The grace
of salvation is given to all that have faith for mercy comes only through
faith (believing in the truth).

Receiving grace does not mean already an overcomer it only means that which
was not possible is now possible. Grace given for one area does not mean it
can be used in another area. Paul had the grace to overcome in most of the
areas like the area which he writes about in today’s scripture but in one
area he struggled and God did not help him but wanted him to overcome by
himself, the words ‘My grace is sufficient for thee’ did not mean he had
receive less grace or was unable to use it but meant he had received grace
in all those areas which the Lord knew he could not overcome by himself.

If we are low in faith then we can pursue the grace of God but if we are
strong in faith and yet struggle in some area or other and cry to the Lord
then the Lord will tell us like He told Paul, ‘My grace is sufficient for
thee’.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Merciful God. You shower your mercy
on all mankind but shower your grace only on those who are your children
for they hold the seed of faith. Lord we pray we strengthen our faith so
that we receive sufficient grace. We pray in the area we are called to
overcome we use patience for if we were overcomers only by grace then we
will not be called overcomers and thus not eligible to the great reward in
Heaven...

[Reference Scriptures]
2 Corinthians 12:8-9
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is
made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my
infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Psalms 85:10 Mercy and truth are met together; righteousness and peace
have kissed [each other]

Revelation 2:7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith
unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of
life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.

Dated 7 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Jan 2020, 10:56 pm

The time is at hand to know Him

2 Thessalonians 2:6 And now ye know what with holdeth that he might be
revealed in his time.

In Hinduism the Moon (a natural satellite of the earth) is worshipped as a
deity and most people do not know in so called ‘ancient’ Hinduism (which
actually is medieval) the Moon is considered a source of life and the Sun a
destroyer of life. In Yoga they believe the moon resides in the head and
releases a continuous flow of liquid that gives life (Kundalini) and the
Sun that resides in the stomach consumes this liquid. The so called
breathing (holding the breath) / meditation exercise is mainly to control
the flow of this liquid so that life expectancy increases!

Those ignorant of this detail and many such like this may be shocked. Just
think with this ignorance millions of people do Yoga just because they do
not care to research things.

The situation in our Churches are also on the same platform. The things
that we do as Christians causes even Christ to wonder what it has to do
with Him. From a Church that was very mature in Spirit and in Word during
the times of the Apostle went to near zero between 300-400AD when the
Catholic Church came into existence. If one truly understands the incident
of the instant judgment of Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5 will understand
the level of spiritual grown the Church was in. The Holy Spirit was very
clearly talking to each and every one like as a human being does, His
presence was so strong in the Church. Today we are not even a small
percentage of that spiritual growth but the amazing thing is over a period
we are going to exceed many times the spiritual growth they were in!

How this is going to happen is just unthinkable, but one thing I can tell
you is the time of change is at hand. Soon one will see strong teachings
flowing into Churches. The milk that the Church has been living on since
ages will soon change. We are moving into an era where the world will see
the glory of God in the Church.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. Lord You alone are perfect for You alone are
Holy. In your Word You have asked us to be holy (walk towards holiness)
with help of your Spirit and your Word. Lord we pray You crease the
revelation of your Word through your Spirit to your people...

[Reference Scriptures]
2 Thessalonians 2:3-7
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come],
except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed,
the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that
is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing
himself that he is God.
5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth
[will let], until h

e be taken out of the way.

1 Corinthians 13:9-12
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part
shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I
thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I
know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

Dated 06 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Jan 2020, 1:21 pm

Mystery of the Gentiles

Romans 11: 25 For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of
this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness
in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in..

Paul knew about the mystery of the Gentiles which he found was very
important for even those whom he was ministering spiritual milk to know.
What was this mystery?

Even today if one asks Christians about ‘Israel’ they get confused between
the term ‘Israel’ of the OT and the nation called ‘Israel’ founded by the
Jews. They think all people from the nation Israel are the Israelites of
the Bible.

Israel means ‘Prince of God’ a shadow of the term ‘Sons of God’ of the NT.
God told Jacob a deceiver and sinner that he would be made Israel.

When God selected Abraham and made him party to the Covenant (covenant
initiated with Noah), the Lord told him that he would be called the ‘father
of many nations’ (not just 1 nation). The children of Jacob had the promise
of Israel thus his children were called ‘children of Israel’ and later
Israelites, like we are called Christians even though we are far from being
real Christians. Later the 12 tribes of Jacob split into 2 groups one
called Israel who were later called Samaritans (their capital was Samaria)
and Judah who were later called Jews (their capital was Jerusalem). The
Jews became the mainstream Israel and self-appointed keepers of the
religion which they called Judaism, which had nothing to do with what the
Lord asked them to do but was full of traditions of people who had little
understanding of scriptures.

The Hebrew word for Gentiles means nation but comes from the root word
‘back’. The term ‘Gentiles’ was used for Jews who did not follow the
traditions of the Jews (backsliding Jews). It spiritually symbolizes the
lost sheep.

Paul initial was hardcore follower of Judaism and used the Jewish name Saul
(his mother was a Jew) but later when Paul was renewed in the Lord, he
understood the truth (partly) and thus reverted to the name Paul which was
given by his father (a Roman). Paul understood the NT Israel/Jews had
nothing to do with the promise Israel given by the Lord, it was only by
faith and working of the Spirit that one became Israel. What is interesting
is it is even harder to become the real Israel as a Jew then it is as a
Gentile. The same is as a Catholic even though they read the Bible it is
very difficult to break out from the bondages of customs for their hearts
are hardened towards God right from early age. I know how the Lord had to
break me as a Catholic to build me in Him.

It is easier to minister a Hindu or even an Atheist but more and more
difficult as we go from a Muslim, to a Catholic and then on to a Jew, since
they are deceived and hardened more and more. Either the Lord needs to
directly change people like He did to Paul and to me, or we need to be more
spiritually mature in Spirit and in Word to minister to the Catholic and
Jews.

Let us be stronger in the Word of God so that when the great exodus of
Catholics happens from the Catholic Church as prophesied, we do not lose
souls to vanity but win them to the Lord Jesus Christ who is the first
Israel and who has given us His Spirit to make us also Israel/Sons of God.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are God not any tribe or nation but of the
whole world. You created all and nothing is there that is not by You. Lord
we pray we do not make You one of many gods by stating You as God of a
race. We pray we understand your Word more and more...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 17:4-5
4 As for me, behold, my covenant [is] with thee, and thou shalt be a
father of many nations.
5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be
Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

Genesis 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but
Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast
prevailed.

Exodus 19:3 And Moses went up unto God, and the LORD called unto him out
of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and
tell the children of Israel;

1 Corinthians 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body,
whether [we be] Jews or Gentiles, whether [we be] bond or free; and have
been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Galatians 2:14-16
14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to the truth of
the gospel, I said unto Peter before [them] all, If thou, being a Jew,
livest after the manner of Gentiles, and not as do the Jews, why compellest
thou the Gentiles to live as do the Jews?
15 We [who are] Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles,
16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the
faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might
be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for
by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Dated 4 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 06 Jan 2020, 12:06 am

Is Christianity racist?

Acts 21:31 And as they went about to kill him, tidings came unto the chief
captain of the band, that all Jerusalem was in an uproar.

In today’s message we read the Jews in Jerusalem who had killed an innocent
man by crucifying Him on a crucifix just about 30-35 years back were now
gunning their attention on Paul. They had crucified Jesus for blaspheme,
the fools had accused a person for speaking ill against Himself for they
did not know who He was. A couple of years later the Jews stoned Stephen to
death for the same crime of blaspheme but first against Moses and then
against God. They were people who gave reverence to Moses like the
Catholics give to Mary by worshipping her like a deity.

In today’s message we find the Jewish people who were normally very
peaceful and loving especially in their place of worship turned into a
violent mob infuriating the whole city all because they assumed Paul mocked
one of their Mosaic traditions. Here too they held Moses and his assumed
instructions (which they did not understand) above God. How can these
people be God’s people?

Can a person become a Christian by being born to a Christian parents? Can a
person be saved because her husband is in the Lord or vice-versa a man be
saved because his wife believes and follows Christ? People think they with
their family will live in lavish cottages in Heaven! When I make them think
they realize salvation is a person choice according to one’s choice and
walk. In resurrection no person is related as per worldly relationships. In
resurrection if we are not humans with worldly male / female genders then
how can our earthly relationships continue?

People misinterpret the verse Acts 16:31 which was a word of knowledge to
be a prophecy for salvation of mankind. The whole book of Acts is a
chronology of that which happened in the early Apostolic Church and
whatever prophecies written in it are referred to from other OT
scriptures/books.

If our personal family is not saved by our personal choosing then how
generations can be saved because of us? Yes promises / blessings are
available for a 100/1000 generations but yet salvation is personal.

Let us not assume every Israelite will be in Heaven just because he or she
was born Jewish. We should also not take for granted our children or family
members will be saved and live with us an eternal life in Heaven, but let
us keep a watch on each and every one. One would be surprised at the
spiritual disaster many Pastor’s own children are in even though they may
be active in Church worship team or in preaching ministry. What is worse is
if someone tries to correct the Pastor on the upbringing of his child, he
may even breathe fire like a dragon and spread misinformation to everyone
about you. One starts to wonder where Christ is in all this!

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord made the Heavens and our creation for a
purpose. You delayed the punishment of the fallen angels and gave man time
to overcome them so as to bless those found worthy in Heavenly places. Lord
we pray we understand the purpose You created us and awesome things that
await those who run this race of salvation...

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt
be saved, and thy house.

Acts 6:11-14
11 Then they suborned men, which said, We have heard him speak blasphemous
words against Moses, and [against] God.
12 And they stirred up the people, and the elders, and the scribes, and
came upon [him], and caught him, and brought [him] to the council,
13 And set up false witnesses, which said, This man ceaseth not to speak
blasphemous words against this holy place, and the law:
14 For we have heard him say, that this Jesus of Nazareth shall destroy
this place, and shall change the customs which Moses delivered us.

Luke 20:34-36
34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry,
and are given in marriage:
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the
resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:
36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and
are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor
free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Ezekiel 18:14, 18-21
14 Now, lo, [if] he beget a son, that seeth all his father’s sins which he
hath done, and considereth, and doeth not such like,
17 [That] hath taken off his hand from the poor, [that] hath not received
usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes;
he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.
18 [As for] his father, because he cruelly oppressed, spoiled his brother
by violence, and did [that] which [is] not good among his people, lo, even
he shall die in his iniquity.
19 Yet say ye, Why? doth not the son bear the iniquity of the father? When
the son hath done that which is lawful and right, [and] hath kept all my
statutes, and hath done them, he shall surely live.
20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the
iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the
son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the
wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.
21 But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed,
and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall
surely live, he shall not die.

Dated 5 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 02 Jan 2020, 8:17 pm

Invisible to the enemy

Acts 12:10 When they were past the first and the second ward, they came
unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his
own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and
forthwith the angel departed from him.

In today’s message we find Peter who was bound in chains and not only put
in a prison but two soldiers were with him in the cell, the chains were
bond to the soldiers on either side. He was guarded by 4 squadrons of
soldiers (4x4 thus 16 soldiers). Herod the king had just killed James
(Zebedee) the brother of John and it pleased the Jews, so he wanted to
please them further and wanted to kill Peter. Herod deferred it because
Passover/feast of Unleavened Bread (both weeks were celebrated together)
was at hand so for 2 days Peter had a lease of life (Thursday evening was
Passover when the lamb was killed, Friday was High Sabbath and Saturday the
regular Sabbath so the two Sabbaths saved him).

While Peter was in this high security prison the Angel of the Lord (in
Greek text it is written Angel Lord the word ‘of’ is missing) came and set
Peter free from the chains and leads him through the 2 gates which were
also guarded. So we see all these 16 soldiers were there and scriptures
does not say they were asleep or had fainted. These 16 soldiers who were
there did not see all this happening before their eyes!

One would say why did the Lord save Peter and not save James?

As Men/Women of God we have a mission and until the mission is not complete
we are protected from the worse situations. But if we abort the mission
then we also remove ourselves from the hedge of protection. If we take the
case of each Apostle the 12 and also Paul we find they survived all types
of situations until the work assigned to them was complete. The core team
of Peter, James and John excluding Paul and Barnabas operated from
Jerusalem for a long period even during persecutions.

The Lord is telling us if we are focused on the work of the Lord we do not
need to fear death or any harm. It is only when falter or abort we see
things going against us. So let us be steadfast and be invisible as well as
invincible to the enemy.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Spirit. You made man spirit and put
him in the flesh. We pray we always remember You are alive and in control
of all things. It is we who remove ourselves from your protection and then
question why things happen to us. Lord we pray we understand till our
mission is complete and are focused on it nothing can happen to us...

[Reference Scriptures]
Luke 21:12-19
12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute
[you], delivering [you] up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being
brought before kings and rulers for my name’s sake.
13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
14 Settle [it] therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye
shall answer:
15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries
shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks,
and friends; and [some] of you shall they cause to be put to death.
17 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name’s sake.
18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

John 8: 59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself,
and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed
by.

John 10:31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.

Luke 4:29-30
29 And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow
of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down
headlong.
30 But he passing through the midst of them went his way,

John 11:54 Jesus therefore walked no more openly among the Jews; but went
thence unto a country near to the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim,
and there continued with his disciples.

Acts 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there
was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they
were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria,
except the apostles.

Dated 02 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 02 Jan 2020, 1:47 am

Become Responsible Leaders

Acts 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over
the which the Holy Spirit hath made you overseers, to feed the church of
God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Yesterday I was very happy when the Lord said this year He is going to deal
with the faithlessness of His people. I was very glad that the Church which
was struggling spiritually since ages is going to stop being fed spiritual
milk and start to consume solid meat. We will see a real Church which
gathers but becomes one not when they are together physically but when they
disperse, go out to do the work of the Church.

Can a person be called a cook if he does not cook? So also a group of
people do not become a Church unless they do the mission of Christ
[ekklesia Greek for Church means group doing a mission].

Today the Lord is saying even though it is He who will do the real work yet
He will do it through those whom He has set as leaders in the Church. He is
going to feed them, and they in-turn with feed and tend the lambs.

Just as the year passed I was so glad to hear a Pastor telling me of the
need to get revelations of God, how the Lord told Him to receive more he
needs first to cherish, protect and live that little which He has already
given.

I have mentioned before the first time the Lord showed me a revelation from
the Lord as a diamond in the shape of a tear but having 3 sources (points)
although one tear drop (not of sorrow but of joy). A revelation being
precious He is not foolish to give it to someone who does not know its
value.

Today the Lord is speaking to all those who work in His Vineyard to
understand the price He has paid to gain it and that He has set us to labor
and nurture His precious Vineyard.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Omnipotent and Omnipresent yet You
working in simple ways so that your Name is lifted up. Your Name Lord is
light which expels darkness and overcomes evil. We pray Lord we whom You
have set over your lambs to nurture and transform to sheep understand the
price You have paid for the lambs...

[Reference Scriptures]
John 21:15-17
15 So when they had broken their fast, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon,
[son] of John, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea,
Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs.
16 He saith to him again a second time, Simon, [son] of John, lovest thou
me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith
unto him, Tend my sheep.
17 He saith unto him the third time, Simon, [son] of John, lovest thou me?
Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me?
And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I
love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Dated 01 Jan 2020
Bro Rollwyn

Worshiping Baal
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:57 pm (PST) . Posted by:"SavedByFaith Info" savedbyfaithinfo
Worshiping Baal

John 9:11,12 He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay,
and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and
wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight. Then said they unto him,
Where is he? He said, I know not.

I was asking the Lord for what He has to tell us for the coming year and I
received this message. If we understand the background of today’s scripture
we find Jesus made a paste of dust and spit and applied it on the eyes of
the blind person, after that asked him to wash it in the pool of Siloam so
that he receives sight. The man did as instructed and was able to see.

Siloam is an artificial stone reservoir mentioned in Isaiah 8:6 is
fifty-three feet long, eighteen feet wide, and nineteen feet deep. Steps
lead to the bottom of the pool, three or four feet above which the water
flows off southeast to water the cultivated grounds in the valley below.
This fountain was called the ‘fountain of the virgin’. One would think it
as and pious water used for devout purposes. But in actual this water was
used many things like to wash clothes and for bathing animals. The name and
reverence had nothing it actual application.

One would think the man had faith in Jesus thus was healed, but that is not
true. The man did not know Jesus at all. He had not approached Jesus for
healing but it was Jesus who approached him. He followed what was told
because he had heard of Jesus. He listened because of hope, hope and faith
is not the same although faith starts with hope.

Jesus could have healed him by just rebuking the blindness but did all that
stunt because he lacked faith. We see the place this miracle happened and
also places where Jesus did similar healings like taking a person out of
the city to heal him were places He rebuked later for their faithlessness.

In the coming year Christ is saying He would be dealing with our
faithlessness. We may be worshipping Jesus Christ, but let us ask ourselves
do we really know Him? Are we like the blind faithless man following
instructions as told in hope or do we really have faith?

I have seen Catholic Evangelists who did tremendous healings initially when
they started their ministries but later as they come to know the Word of
God and resist it one finds things not working not that well with them. The
same with Believer Preachers and Evangelist who start with a bang but later
fizz away. How long do they think Christ would keep healing or blessing
them by putting dust with spit and working through their insane traditions
or beliefs?

The word Baal does not mean Satan or idol deity but simply means unknown
god/God. When we worship God without knowing Him we land up worshipping
Baal.

In the coming years we are going to see lots of things happening in the
Catholic/Orthodox Churches, we as Believers need to ready for these things
and make facility for the mass exit that these Churches are going to see.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. These few years we had been seeing lots of
turmoil in our Churches and through it You have been strengthening its
foundation. We thank You Lord now You are setting us for the great harvest
that is coming. We pray every soul that comes out of the false Catholic and
Jewish Churches may not be lost but saved in You...

[Reference Scriptures]
Isaiah 8:6 Forasmuch as this people refuseth the waters of Shiloah that go
softly, and rejoice in Rezin and Remaliah’s son;

Luke 13:4-5
4 Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them,
think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
5 I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.

Mark 8:22-26
22 And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and
besought him to touch him.
23 And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town; and
when he had spit on his eyes, and put his hands upon him, he asked him if
he saw ought.
24 And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.
25 After that he put [his] hands again upon his eyes, and made him look
up: and he was restored, and saw every man clearly.
26 And he sent him away to his house, saying, Neither go into the town,
nor tell [it] to any in the town.

Matthew 11:21 Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if
the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon,
they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes.

Hosea 2:16 And it shall be at that day, saith the LORD, [that] thou shalt
call me Ishi; and shalt call me no more Baali.

Dated 31 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Dec 2019, 1:03 am

The greater enemy within

Acts 24:13,14 Neither can they prove the things whereof they now accuse
me. But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call
heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are
written in the law and in the prophets:

The greatest enemy to Christianity is not those who are not Christians but
it are those who call themselves ‘Christians’. If we look at scriptures the
Men of God / Nabis were victims of people within and not those outside.
Even in the NT for i.e. Jesus was set for crucifixion by the Jewish High
Priests and Pharisees, we also see in today’s scripture Paul too was a
victim of the conspiracy of the Jews. They accused him of dividing the
Jewish community and promoting schism.

Yesterday the topic preached in my Church was on money and at the end I met
the Preacher and told him he let them off very easy even though many were
taken back by what he preached. He spoke of the need and dangers of money.

If Preachers preach what is actually written in scriptures I doubt people
would sit in Church, personally I too struggle to follow it, and thank God
He has kept me in control in many areas long before I knew of it. During
that time I would complain why I did not see breakthroughs in those areas
even though He answered most of my prayers, today I thank God He did not
answer those foolish prayers.

Christians in Acts due to their sober way were called People of the Way or
Sect of Nazarene. The Nazarene way of life (which Jesus lived) was more
like an ascetic lifestyle void of pleasures. It was not without essential
needs like clothes or food (what other beliefs promote) but was void of any
unneedful pleasures, life without frills. But today we find Christians want
to live a lifestyle of Epicureanism (enjoy pleasures without control) all
because they are ignorant of Judgment Day.

So today if anyone preaches against Epicureanism (Prosperity Gospel) is
considered an enemy of the Church like the Jews considered Paul and his
group. It is an irony that the twelve Apostles who were taught by Jesus as
man in the flesh were not really a threat to the enemy and none of them
initiated any large true revival, it was Paul the man whom the Spirit of
Christ ministered to do, did most of the work in Christianity whose fruits
we see today.

The word money in Hebrew comes from to root word ‘desire’ and in Greek
comes from the root word ‘glory’. Money is not an enemy but can become one
if we do not know how to control it or use/give it. The word Mammon
[Aramaic word - amongst the few words that are intentionally not translated
in NT] means wealth and refers to amassing money or worldly treasures.

Today the Lord is asking us not to check if we are going to Church as a
Christian but asking us to check if we are living a life as that of a
Christian, a life of asceticism and not of Epicureanism. Let us not be an
enemy to the teachings of Jesus which asks us to overcome this world and be
lost to it.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are a Holy God. Bible says no being has seen You other than the
Son who came from You. You made us to enjoy life that is good but let us
not be like Lucifer who caused darkness with his greed for good things.
Give us the wisdom and discernment to individually like You gave to
Christians in Acts 4 to know how much was need and to share with others
that which was not needed, to let the cup overflow...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on
the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation..

Titus 3:3 For we ourselves also were sometimes foolish, disobedient,
deceived, serving divers lusts and pleasures, living in malice and envy,
hateful, [and] hating one another.

Hebrews 11:25-26
25 Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to
enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
26 Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in
Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

Matthew 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the
one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the
other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have
peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have
overcome the world.

2 Peter 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world
through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again
entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the
beginning.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because
greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world

Dated 30 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 30 Dec 2019, 12:02 am

Coming back of Callings

1 Corinthians 12:5 And there are diversities of ministrations, and the same
Lord.

If we look closely at what is happening in Churches and Bible speaks of we
see the Church as written has been following the Nicolaitan system since
300AD. Even though Believers moved out of the Catholic Church in 1500AD yet
they continued the Nicolaitain system. They simply replaced the Priest with
the Pastor, some included the Bishop (the official priest of the Catholic
Church who is above the parish priest but in the Bible the term or position
was of a clerk or administrative overseer of the Church finance and other
things). One thing all did was removed the Pope (title given to the Bishop
of Rome). Some of the Orthodox Churches which split from the Catholic
Church in administration but continued it doctrines continued with the Pope
position by assigning their own Pope.

If we look at the Bible there were 2 systems one of the Priest and other of
the Men of God (Callings). The Hebrew term ‘Priest’ means one who
represents the people and selected to do the rituals/statutes of the Lord
like offering sacrifices. On the other hand Men of God / Nabi were people
with Callings like Apostle, Prophet, Teacher, Evangelist, Administrator and
Healer whom God had chosen to represent Him to the people. They were the
instruments through whom God worked on the people.

When we see Bible prophecies we are moving into a time when people with
Callings will head the Churches like they did during the times of the
Apostles.

In the Tabernacle there were 2 types of vessels in the inner court some
made of silver and some of gold both were precious to the Lord and equally
loved. The brass {root meaning division symbolizing discernment} vessels
utilized in the outer court was also precious to the Lord. But when we see
Heaven speaks of gold and not silver. Gold represents spiritual and silver
earthly. We are called to be Royal Priest means we called to be both
representatives of God as well representatives of the people.

The Church has not been spiritually growing because the various instruments
of God through whom He works are not in position.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord made all things perfect for You are God
of perfection. It is because we have distorted things that is why we do not
see your Hand actively working on the people. Lord we pray You quicken the
restoration of the system You had set and which was the reason the Church
grew in leaps and bounds during the times of the Apostles. They did not
grow just in numbers but the Churches were full of true Christians. Today
we have people attending Church not having idea of why and what Church is....

[Reference Scriptures]
Revelation 2:
6 But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which
I also hate.
14 But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that
hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock
before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to
commit fornication.
15 So hast thou also them that hold the doctrine of the Nicolaitans, which
thing I hate.

Acts 6:5 And the saying pleased the whole multitude: and they chose
Stephen, a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost, and Philip, and
Prochorus, and Nicanor, and Timon, and Parmenas, and Nicolas a proselyte of
Antioch:

1 Peter 2:25 For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto
the Shepherd and Bishop {overseer} of your souls.

Joshua 6:19 But all the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron,
[are] consecrated unto the LORD: they shall come into the treasury of the
LORD.

Hebrews 9:21 Moreover he sprinkled with blood both the tabernacle, and all
the vessels of the ministry.

Dated 29 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

--

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Dec 2019, 10:08 pm

Be Steadfast and Unmovable

1 Corinthians 15: 58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast,
unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know
that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

Christians in India are generally accused of bribing or alluring people to
become Christians with material and worldly things. One of the main reasons
for these accusations is that they feel the foreign Christian countries are
funding and directing the churches here.

Do Christian institutes and ministries get foreign financial help or
assistance in other forms? Yes.

It is not only Christian institutions, in fact almost every religion gets
financial help from abroad that includes Islam and even Hinduism. We can
justify Christianity and Islam but an ‘Indian’ religion like Hinduism also
gets a large portion of financial help from people abroad. People will
surely help their own and there is no question about it.

But the question comes is can a Christian attract anyone to accept Christ
by materialist things? NO

Christianity in principal is a belief that is against this world and things
of this world. So using material or worldly means to attract people into
Churches is like asking Satan to be an ambassador for the Church.

Today’s scripture uses the words ‘steadfast’ as well ‘unmovable’ although
both have almost the same meaning. The main difference between the two
words is that in steadfast one can be moving yet be steadfast, the person
needs to be focused in the direction not compromising.

The Lord is telling us today we cannot do His ministry using worldly means
like calling people for a party to preach Christ. Having a quiet dinner or
lunch is different from a party. Lord is in the quietness and not in the
commotion of this world.

Let us understand even though we speak to people or minister to them, the
real transformation comes when the Holy Spirit intervenes. We may drag
people into Church and make them attend every Sunday Service but that does
not make them Christian.

Let us concentrate more on ministering the hearts and minds of people more
than their bodies (although we cannot totally ignore it totally).

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are almighty God. You are Holy God and You command of your people
to be holy. Lord we pray we do not try to mix your Kingdom with this
worldly kingdom which hates You. We pray we do not compromise with your
principals for the pleasures of this world. Let us not deceive ourselves by
using wrong means to bring people into Churches...

[Reference Scriptures]
1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a
living soul; the last Adam [was made] a quickening spirit.

Luke 11:23-26
23 He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me
scattereth.
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry
places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my
house whence I came out.
25 And when he cometh, he findeth [it] swept and garnished.
26 Then goeth he, and taketh [to him] seven other spirits more wicked than
himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last [state] of that
man is worse than the first.

beginning.

Dated 28 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Dec 2019, 11:53 pm

Perfection and Christianity

2 Timothy 4:18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and
will preserve [me] unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom [be] glory for ever
and ever. Amen.

Yes Christianity is all about being rebuild into the perfect image of God
which we were initially made in. Does that mean all Christians are perfect?
No.

Every Christian is work-in-progress and still struggling like Paul
confesses in today’s scripture. But does that give a Christian a right to
continue making mistakes? No

We need to understand one principle God is very possessive of His Name and
anyone who lets His Name down will face His wrath. Keeping that in mind our
errors are divided into two types one fighting against our habits or
weakness and other concerns projecting the image of God unto others (our
ministry, our lifestyle as Christians, our words/confession unto others,
the doctrines we confess, etc.).

Concerning personal weakness the Lord gives us lots of time to overcome and
keeps assisting us in this battle. Here what matters is that we do not give
up the battle but keep continuing till we truly overcome it. The day we
give up then we are consumed by the evil and lose everything including God
and His Kingdom.

Now concerning the other type which in projecting the image of God, here we
need to be very careful. The more the Lord lifts us up as His
representative the more perfect we need to be, it is for this reason many
Men of God face instant and harsh repercussion for their actions.

If we see others getting away with doing mistakes that does not mean it is
right for us also and God will tolerate it. Let us understand our position
in the Lord and what the Lord has given unto us. If we are given more, then
more is expected of us. The one given one talent satisfies the Master with
getting one more talent but then one who got five would not satisfy with
getting one more, he needs to get at least five more.

Understand if you are blessed with a good Teacher of the Word of God, it
comes with a great cost thus you will be expected to correct yourself and
walk more perfectly in the Lord.

Let us walk in the ways of the Lord as the Lord has enabled us. Let us not
make the mistake of comparing ourselves with others or imitating them,
things can be spiritually disastrous for us.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are perfect and all things coming from You
are to be perfect like You. Those who do not abide in You are cut of and
destroyed. We pray Lord we do not take your patience for granted. We pray
we walk in your Word as You have enabled each of us...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD
appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I [am] the Almighty God; walk before
me, and be thou perfect.

Psalms 101:2 I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt
thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart.

1 John 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned {grammar past continuous} ,
we make him a liar, and his word is not in us.

Romans 6:1-2
1 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?
2 God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

Romans 12:21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

beginning.

1 John 4:4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because
greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Dated 27 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Dec 2019, 11:37 pm

Fear of man

John 12:41-43 These things said Isaiah, because he saw his glory; and he
spake of him. Nevertheless even of the rulers many believed on him; but
because of the Pharisees they did not confess [it], lest they should be put
out of the synagogue: for they loved the glory [that is] of men more than
the glory [that is] of God.

Yesterday when I sent the message against ChristMass and I go not a so good
response of people wondering why I was speaking against a tradition which
Christians have been following since years and years.

When one asks any Christian how did this celebration of ChristMass started,
they will be totally ignorant of it.

One would be surprised on its origins. One aspect talks of the Catholic
Church holding a Mass to avoid people from celebrating a pagan festival in
the 4 or 5 century and the infant was bought in only in the 8th century.
But this was not a global event and was restricted to a region. The more
interesting story is that it was a commercial company named Coco-Cola who
actually made ChristMass a global event what it is today. It was in 1920s
that they started advertising ChrisMass and made it a commercial
celebration which is continued today by any and every one irrespective of
being or not being a Christian. What is amusing is today we find Christian
trying hard to induce Christ into a commercial celebration.

ChristMass is to do with celebrating Christ as much as Diwali is to do with
celebrating light.

Today’s message tells us about many people who believed in Christ including
rulers / people in top positions in government / Jewish Church who feared
to confess all because they feared the self-proclaimed religious police –
the Pharisees. The other aspect of the scripture says they loved the
praises of these people.

The Pharisees were keeper of traditions which they called as ‘law’. These
traditions were claimed to be of God but in reality had nothing to do with
God. If Jesus was alive today as man He would have been the first man to
destroy the so called cribs and decorations which people put up in His
name. People who would sent Him ChristMass wishes would have received
scriptures back which would rebuke them.

It is time Christians spiritually wake up and open their spiritual eyes. It
is time we pray for wisdom more than knowledge.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord made all things perfect and good. It is
doubt and disbelieve that corrupted all things that is why your Word says
only the Truth can bring the change and set us free. Lord we pray we seek
the truth more than the praises or justification of man...

[Reference Scriptures]
Isaiah 6:4-10
4 And the foundations of the thresholds shook at the voice of him that
cried, and the house was filled with smoke.
5 Then said I, Woe is me! for I am undone; because I am a man of unclean
lips, and I dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips: for mine eyes
have seen the King, Jehovah of hosts.
9 And he said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand
not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
10 Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut
their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and
understand with their heart, and turn again, and be healed.

John 7:48-51
48 Hath any of the rulers believed on him, or of the Pharisees?
49 But this multitude that knoweth not the law are accursed.
50 Nicodemus saith unto them (he that came to him before, being one of
them),
51 Doth our law judge a man, except it first hear from himself and know
what he doeth?

Matthew 10:32 Every one therefore who shall confess me before men, him
will I also confess before my Father who is in heaven.

Proverbs 29:18 Where [there is] no vision {sight – understanding}, the
people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy [is] he.

Dated 26 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Dec 2019, 1:33 am

Avoid that which is not of Christ

2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord
Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw {avoid} yourselves from every brother that
walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition {teachings} which they
received of us.

In Hinduism the priest who makes Kundlis (astrological chart) for marriage
advices on the auspicious time to marry and if the couple are compatible
for marriage. What is interesting is if there is a problem and if the money
is good that same man will find various solutions for the problems. Like if
the time is not right he will suggest wearing some stones or performing
some charity to overcome it, if the partners’ Kundlis are not matching he
will suggest the person to marry a tree or animal before marrying the
person.

We may laugh at what they do, for we do not believe in their doctrines, but
the sad part is Christians do the similar things in different ways to
justify enjoying their carnal desires. They use the name of Christ and His
birth but do things of death and vanity.

Can we Christians build bridges between this world and the Kingdom of God?
NO

Although we are called to pull out the lost who dwell in the world yet we
do not build bridges for them, they are called to leap from this world unto
the Kingdom.

Previously I would clearly state to people I do not celebrate ‘Easter’
(birth of the goddess Ashtoreth) but celebrate Resurrection Sunday, when it
came to ChristMass I would keep silent, but now I do not hesitate to tell
them I do not celebrate ChristMass for it has nothing to do with the Christ
of the Bible. One cannot whitewash nonsense or build bridges using His name
all for the sake of enjoying carnal desires (eat, drink, party, indulge in
shopping etc.).

Paul says in today’s message to avoid those who indulge in worldly things
during this time and have patience for the Lord will do His work.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord have given your Word which is complete.
Lord we pray we do not add or try to delete that which is given so that we
do not suffer loss in your Kingdom. Lord we pray You strengthen those whose
eyes are focused only on You...

[Reference Scriptures]
Revelation 22:17-20
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say,
Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take
the water of life freely.
18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of
this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him
the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this
prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of
the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.
20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen.
Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Dated 25 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Dec 2019, 7:52 pm

Nothing new about this evil

1 Corinthians 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is
common to man: but God [is] faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted
above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to
escape, that ye may be able to bear [it].

People look at things happening around the world and when they see some
crazy evil they immediately state it is ‘end days’.

Let’s take the case of homosexuality or things like beastility (sex with
animals) these things are not new to the world. If one comes to India and
sees the carvings on ‘ancient’ temples or its statues one finds these
things were practiced then, that too approved under religious beliefs. This
is not isolated to India but even in many other countries like Rome (for
which Emperor Caligula is well known in history).

Scriptures say the Lord has set a fence/hedge for evil and does not allow
evil to cross that limit. The reason of this fence is for the protection of
His people. So every time evil grows, to an extent of harming His people
one would see disasters (natural/supernatural) taking place. The end days
is not about evil increasing but about evil penetrating or destroying the
‘people of God’.

We need to note we are protected by God till we are doing the Will of the
Father / carrying the Cross of Christ. So till the day we finish our
mission we need not worry of evil.

End days is not measured by evil that exist in the world but with evil
penetrating our churches and the people of God. That does not mean we will
see the same evil amongst us but may see evil that is hidden for normal
eyes, it is for this reason we need to more knowledgeable of scriptures and
discern things very sharply.

[Prayer Starter]
Father God You are Almighty God. We your people are protected by You and
when we take refuge in You not a strain of hair of our heads are hurt
against your Will. Lord we pray grow in understanding of your Word and be
filled with your wisdom so that we do not be victims of vanity and
destruction. We pray your people do not be foolish to scream end days by
looking at others of this world but look at each other and discern their
ways...

[Reference Scriptures]
Ecclesiastes 6:1 There is an evil which I have seen under the sun, and it
[is] common among men:

Mark 12:1 And he began to speak unto them by parables. A [certain] man
planted a vineyard, and set an hedge about [it], and digged [a place for]
the winefat, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into
a far country.

Revelation 13:7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and
to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues,
and nations.

Dated 24 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Dec 2019, 6:13 pm

Can people be warned about the danger?

1 Thessalonians 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord
so cometh as a thief in the night.

They say everything has its time and season, so even important information
is not understood out of its time or season. However hard one bangs people
on their heads yet they will not understand unless it is time for them to
understand and it is their season to understand.

Take for example Preachers love to search the internet for information on
the topics they are preaching. It is not bad to do that, I too do that. If
it comes to searching for historical, scientific information or things like
that it is okay, but then if it is scriptural information one need to not
blindly gulp down whatever is given but reconfirm with scriptures.

People babble away anything that a famous writer or preacher states on the
internet without verifying it. Even after one corrects them with proof in
the Bible yet you will find they prefer to stick to what famous people have
said rather than what God has said. It is no surprise that a large portion
of study material used in Bible colleges are by secular writers.

Even though today there are some people who have lots of information on End
Days yet one will find people prefer being misled and believing that which
‘Preachers’ preach.

Time in this world is measured according to some accurate periodic events,
previously it was the revolution of the moon around the earth (lunar
cycles), it then moved to the sun (solar cycles), today it is measured more
accurately according to the oscillation of atomic particles.

Biblically time was measured by the moon symbolizing Men of God (they do
not have their own source of light but reflect the light of the Sun), Moon
worshippers are thus worshippers of men of God (those who claim to be).
Later when the Lord came as man we started following the Sun/Son. But when
we see actual spiritual time is within, according to our heart conditions.
Prophecies / blessings which are not date / event stamped are received
depending on heart condition it is for this reason Paul says ‘NOW faith
is’, that means if our heart is right then the time to receive is now.

Today’s scripture confirms whatever we do people will not heed to warnings;
there may be few who will give heed but most will be taken by surprise /
caught asleep when the Lord comes again. So when the Day of the Lord comes
it will come as a thief to all sleeping people.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Righteous and Holy God. You Lord have set all things but You
do not tamper with people’s change of hearts, this they need to do on their
own will. Lord You harden those hearts which are hard or encourage those
who repent so as to quicken the Kingdom of God. We pray we do not harden
our hearts when You find us...

[Reference Scriptures]
Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if [any man] draw
back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence
of things not seen.

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times
some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and
doctrines of devils;

1 Corinthians 13:12-13
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I
know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of
these [is] charity.

Colossians 2:16 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in
respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath [days]:

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden
destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they
shall not escape.

Dated 23 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

SavdbyFaith.info - Daily Mail
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Dec 2019, 10:08 pm

Accused of Sedition for speaking the Truth

Acts 24:4,5 Notwithstanding, that I be not further tedious unto thee, I
pray thee that thou wouldest hear us of thy clemency a few words. For we
have found this man [a] pestilent [fellow], and a mover of sedition among
all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the
Nazarenes:

We see in today’s scripture the High Priest Ananias comes with his troupe
and the key person amongst them was Tertullus an orator. This man was
bought because Paul had a problem with verbally expressing himself thus
they tried to use his weakness to their advantage.

Tertullus in his opening statement praises the governor for the prosperity
and straight away goes on to accuse Paul of sedition and working against
the Jews throughout the world. What is interesting is they still considered
Christians as a Jewish sect of Nazarenes. Nazarenes were people who lived a
life of simplicity/vow not indulging in pleasures of the world. The Jews
would take a Nazarene vow for a period and revert back to their usual
lifestyle but the Christians during the time of Paul would perpetually live
that lifestyle.

Christianity is not just a belief but a lifestyle. People should see our
Christianity by the way we live and do things. Paul says we need to live a
sober life not indulging in pleasures. Sadly the so called season of
ChristMass which the world thinks is a Christian feast is seen as a time of
pleasure where people indulge in all kinds of carnal desires just to please
their senses. People make excuse ChristMass being a season of sharing
Christ but that 2% or 5% is followed by 95% of carnal indulgence.

People who ask what has ‘ChristMass to do with Christianity’ are seen as
people indulging in sedition against ‘Christians’ like Paul was in today’s
message by the Jews. Was Paul a Jew? No, he was a former Jew, yet they
thought he was a Jew. A Christians ceases to be any race or caste or
culture the day he or she accepts Christ. Let us not be ‘Christians’ as the
world knows us but be Christians as the Bible asks us to be.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord say in your Word that your Kingdom is
not of this world and this world hates You for it does not know You. We
pray Lord we do not seek to be part of this world, even though we dwell in
it. We pray we show ourselves as citizen of your Kingdom witnessing You by
our lifestyle as Christians during the time of the Apostles did...

[Reference Scriptures]
Acts 24:1-4
1 And after five days Ananias the high priest descended with the elders,
and [with] a certain orator [named] Tertullus, who informed the governor
against Paul.
2 And when he was called forth, Tertullus began to accuse [him], saying,
Seeing that by thee we enjoy great quietness, and that very worthy deeds
are done unto this nation by thy providence,
3 We accept [it] always, and in all places, most noble Felix, with all
thankfulness.
4 Notwithstanding, that I be not further tedious unto thee, I pray thee
that thou wouldest hear us of thy clemency a few words.

2 Corinthians 11:6 But though [I be] rude in speech, yet not in knowledge;
but we have been throughly made manifest among you in all things.

Acts 4:33-35
33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of
the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
34 Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were
possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the
things that were sold,
35 And laid [them] down at the apostles’ feet: and distribution was made
unto every man according as he had need.

1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on
the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation..

Dated 22 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 19 Dec 2019, 10:42 pm

Woe unto you Jerusalem

Acts 22:17, 18 And it came to pass, that, when I was come again to
Jerusalem, even while I prayed in the temple, I was in a trance; And saw
him saying unto me, Make haste, and get thee quickly out of Jerusalem: for
they will not receive thy testimony concerning me.

When December end comes it becomes spiritually depressing to see what so
called Christian do. One can see the blindness that has enveloped the
people. This one festival is a proof of how little discernment exist
amongst Christians and how little they study and understand the Bible.

Today’s scripture tells us how the Lord told Paul who was just born anew in
the Lord not just to leave but to flee from Jerusalem, not only because
they would not accept Him but more so because they were so hardened in the
heart that it would affect him too.

‘Christian fellowship’ is nowadays not building people but destroying each
other since they are not strengthening each other spiritually but engaging
in human traditions. People are learning how to compromise with Christian
truth for worldly joy. What is ironic is that they do this in the name of
‘Christ’. One needs to ask them which ‘Christ’ they are referring to.

ChristMass has nothing to do with the Lord Jesus Christ which the Bible
talks of. His birth date is given in the Bible as on the day of the Feast
of Tabernacle / Feast of Booths / Sukkot. This year it was on 2nd Oct to
9th Oct. It is an 8 days feast. It has no fixed modern calendar date like
Resurrection Sunday since the OT followed the lunar calendar. There is not
just one but many ways to confirm the birth of Jesus Christ on this feast
primarily since all the main feasts were shadows of events connected to
Him. People who say date does not matter should think of trying to
celebrate the birth of Christ on Paschal feast / Resurrection Sunday week.

Simple nonsense or foolishness is done during this ‘Season’ like hanging
‘stars’ (even though the object that moved in the sky was not a star but a
planet - Jupiter), making ‘cribs’ (even though Jesus was born outside the
inn in the place where donkeys were tied, the word crib as a verb means
‘cheat’), ‘Santa Claus’ (the word means ‘holy man’ and they put him in a
costume), ‘Christmas Trees’ (this was to do with pagan rituals and
beliefs), hanging wreaths which they call ‘Christmas Hollies’ etc. anything
and everything they do is just lies and deception to lead others to
spiritual destruction.

Like the Lord advised Paul so also I just keep away from this ‘Christian’
celebration. Previously I tried improving on the little things like giving
gifts with scripture messages or having a get together and call people so
as to connect etc. but later realized I was building bridges of
justification for their nonsense.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Holy God. You and your Word is perfect thus never changing.
Lord we pray we do not blaspheme your Name by the rituals of man. We pray
the truth prevails amongst your people and they do not see your wrath like
the Israelites did when they made a calf of gold and worshipped it...

[Reference Scriptures]
Matthew 23:37-39
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, [thou] that killest the prophets, and stonest
them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children
together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under [her] wings, and ye
would not!
38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say,
Blessed [is] he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Mark 11:15-17
15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began
to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the
tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;
16 And would not suffer that any man should carry [any] vessel through the
temple.
17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be
called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of
thieves.

Luke 2:7 And she brought forth her firstborn son, and wrapped him in
swaddling clothes, and laid him in a manger; because there was no room for
them in the inn.

Galatians 1:13-18
13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews’
religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and
wasted it:
14 And profited in the Jews’ religion above many my equals in mine own
nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers.
15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother’s womb, and
called [me] by his grace,
16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen;
immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood:
17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me;
but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus.
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode
with him fifteen days.

Dated 19 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Dec 2019, 11:40 pm

Safe until defeat

Acts 23:22-24 So the chief captain [then] let the young man depart, and
charged [him, See thou] tell no man that thou hast shewed these things to
me. And he called unto [him] two centurions, saying, Make ready two hundred
soldiers to go to Caesarea, and horsemen threescore and ten, and spearmen
two hundred, at the third hour of the night; And provide [them] beasts,
that they may set Paul on, and bring [him] safe unto Felix the governor.

In India there has been large scale protests happening against Citizen
Amendment Bill /Act and mostly the youth from universities are leading
these protests. If we watch the cops they will not engage the crowd until
they have sufficient number of men to handle the situation. They know if
they engage the crowd without sufficient force the situation would go out
of hand and spread further, for their small defeat would make the crowd
bolder and more difficult to handle.

In today’s message we see when the Chiliarch [commander of a thousand/chief
captain], got information of the plot to kill Paul he got together an army
large enough to protect Paul. Scripture says he got 2 centurions each
leading a hundred soldiers so there were two hundred foot soldiers, he got
additional seventy horsemen and above these there were two hundred men with
spears. So totally Paul had an escort of over 470 men to protect him to a
ride covering just seventy five miles. This the Chillarch estimated as a
force that would be required from the intelligence he received of the kind
of revolt expected.

We have been always told of the victory that we will have against Satan and
their goons (fallen angels), what people are not told about this victory is
not as humans. We as humans are protected till the time we complete the
mission that Christ has given us. That means no power can harm us or do
anything against us when we are carrying the Cross of Christ. This same
fact is shown in the OT which is a shadow; whenever the Israelites carried
the Ark of Covenant as per the Lord’s instructions no power would harm them
and they had victory in every battle. All their problems were for their
disobedience.

Paul was protected till the death that awaited him, Jesus was protected
till His crucifixion and Noah did not see the flood until he finished
making his Ark; so also we are protected till the time we finish our
mission, the day we finish our mission Lucifer the Cherub is released.
Satan and their goons would be given the power to harm us and it is then
that Christ comes. Many people have misinterpreted this period in between
as a long period of three and half years but when we get into deeper study
it is a very short period. Even this short period is beyond imagination
horrifying for what resistance beings in the flesh can have against
powerful spiritual beings, especially against a mighty Cherub Lucifer whose
powers are not taken away. Though we defeat him and his army when those who
resurrect first come with the Lord Jesus Christ declare His authority.
There is no battle as pictured in painting but simply the power of
declaring the authority of Christ by the elect who come as Angels, led by
their Chief Prince Jesus Christ is sufficient to crush the head of evil.

Today’s message is not to cause fear of what is going to happen but about
being bolder today and do the work of God fearlessly being assured that as
we do His Will we are protected. We suffer persecution only because God is
working in us and through us, so the more we know Christ the less
persecution we will suffer.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. In your wisdom You have created mere man to
defeat the great powers of Heaven which have fallen into darkness. You show
that even the weakest that knows You is invincible in every way. Lord we
pray we understand the power that is in knowing You, your Name...

[Reference Scriptures]
Psalms 91:11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee
in all thy ways.

Luke 21:17-22

2 Thessalonians 1:6-10

Revelation 13:4-10

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the
dead in Christ shall rise first:

Dated 18 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 17 Dec 2019, 11:00 pm

Dead to the rudiments of the world

Colossians 2:20 Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of
the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances,

Many a times I use the term ‘Satan wants you to enjoy life so that he can
kill you, while God wants you to die so that you can enjoy life’. Here the
terms enjoy, death and which life needs to be understood.

Today’s scripture touches on this aspect. The word ‘rudiments’ is
translated in some English translations as ‘rules’, if we go to the Greek
word the root meaning is ‘walk’.

The early disciples of Jesus in the book of Acts, before they were called
‘Christians’, they were called People of The Way. This was not because
Jesus said I am the way the truth and life, but because the lifestyle of
these people was unlike those of others.

Today’s scripture talks not of dying a natural death or of living an
introvert lifestyle of solitude like sages. Christianity is all about
witnessing Christ, about lifting His Name (Nature) and thus we are called
to be amongst the people interacting with them. But we need to know we are
called to live a sober lifestyle concerning carnal things and abundant
lifestyle concerning spiritual things.

Satan wants to enjoy our carnal desires and this world is carnal for it
does not know God. People think Satan rules this world because he is called
‘prince of the air’ and this is a mistake. Satan does not rule any place in
all the existing realms, neither Hell, nor our creation, or any parts of
the Heavens. Lucifer (king of Tyrus) being a Cherub (who is bond in Hell)
was full of wisdom so never a fool to think of becoming God or anything
near, he knows his time is up and on Judgment he will be done with along
with all his goons. It is the Beast (prince of Tyrus who is not bound in
Hell) is the one who thinks he can be god over the people (not in Heaven).
They both / Satan (plural) are referred to as prince of air, air depicting
doubt (mustard seed is a seed that has no air pocket, Adam and Eve ate of
the tree of doubt and got corrupt), the only place they rule is hardened
hearts. All they wants is to destroy man who is set to inherit all they
lost and even more (the Promised Land was land of the Canaanites and
Hittites).

Let us understand we as Christians are called to live a sober carnal life
not giving into pleasures that does not means we live like Jains or sages.
When made all things He said it is good. We need to discern the natural
things as to how much and when we need to consume them, like we discern
spiritual things which are good or bad, those which are good like Gifts of
the Spirit also are taken according to utility and mission in Christ.

Lord wants us to die to our natural desires so that we can enjoy eternal
spiritual life of abundance so let is discern every natural thing and
desire for it as to what is necessary and what is not.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Omnipresent and Omnipotent. There
is nothing that is impossible or You or hidden from You, be it in the
future. Lord we pray we are not deceived by our misunderstanding of your
Word. We pray we see the reality of spirit life over natural life...

[Reference Scriptures]
Act 24:14 But this I confess to you, that according to the Way, which they
call a sect, I worship the God of our fathers, believing everything laid
down by the Law and written in the Prophets,

Colossians 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

Romans 6:2-11

1 Peter 4:1-3
1 Forasmuch then as Christ hath suffered for us in the flesh, arm
yourselves likewise with the same mind: for he that hath suffered in the
flesh hath ceased from sin;
2 That he no longer should live the rest of [his] time in the flesh to the
lusts of men, but to the will of God.
3 For the time past of [our] life may suffice us to have wrought the will
of the Gentiles, when we walked in lasciviousness, lusts, excess of wine,
revellings, banquetings, and abominable idolatries:

Ephesians 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of
this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit
that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

Dated 17 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Dec 2019, 6:58 pm

Judging Angels!

1 Corinthians 6:3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more
things that pertain to this life?

It is sad our Churches live on milk and love milk, talk to them anything
beyond their understanding and they react very negatively. That does not
mean I suggest not to attend Church preaching.

It happened yesterday the preacher was giving milk on the topic ‘our
future’ and I was getting bored, but then the Lord does not disappoint, He
gave me a revelation there and then which blew my mind (not literal). He
caused me to search the whole Bible (on my mobile) for the word ‘future’
and I was surprised, it does not exist in the whole Bible, neither in Greek
nor in Hebrew. But then I searched some English translations and found
words like ‘perpetual’/’eternal’ being translated as future. Then the Lord
revealed that His plans are eternal and our future depends in where we
stand in His Word.

A lower being cannot judge a higher being, a being needs to be in authority
(lifted higher) to judge. Jesus judges mankind as man and not as God and is
eligible to judge because He proved His worthiness and perfection. If we
are to judge Angels it is sure we will not judge them as men.

The Catholic Church blasphemies God by stating the Pope has authority to
judge Angels. The previous Pope Benedict once fell and he jokingly said his
guardian Angel did not do his duty well, some news channel reporter asked
if he was going to excommunicate his guardian Angel, and to that he smiled.

Relationship between man and Angels or even basic understanding about man
and Angels is something that the Church is ignorant of. They do not realize
that man was caste out Heaven and even though we enter Heaven yet man does
not. Understand God’s Word does not change and He does not cancel what He
has said and it was for this reason He took the punishment on our behalf.
It requires man to be transformed to enter Heaven and that transformation
is what Jesus said is we become as Angels on resurrection. It is also for
this reason Jesus said we need to be born in spirit to enter the Kingdom of
God.

It is high time we understand the beings of Heaven and man itself (how we
are designed). Let us not be foolish like the Catholic Church which makes
Cherubim look as baby with wings (cute baby Angels) not knowing they judge
/ control army / leagues of Angels. Each Cherub is tens of thousand times
more powerful than an Angel. Note Lucifer/dragon/king of Tyrus and
beast/young lion/prince of Tyrus are Cherubim. Even Angels are not females
with wings as depicted in pagan mythical stories.

[Prayer Starter]
Father God You alone are God and You are eternal, your Word is eternal.
Lord we pray we understand nothing in your Word changes, yet You made a way
for man to be saved from death. Lord You not only save man but bless him
for great things. It is for this reason Bible says even the Angels as
fascinated as to how You will achieve this impossible task. We thank You
Lord for that You have set for us...

[Reference Scriptures]
Mark 12:24-25
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye
know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are
given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Revelation 19:10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto
me, See [thou do it] not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that
have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the
spirit of prophecy.

Ezekiel 28:1-2, 12-16
1 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, say unto the prince of Tyrus, Thus saith the Lord GOD;
Because thine heart [is] lifted up, and thou hast said, I [am] a God, I sit
[in] the seat of God, in the midst of the seas; yet thou [art] a man, and
not God, though thou set thine heart as the heart of God:
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto
him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and
perfect in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was]
thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and
the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the
workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day
that thou wast created.
14 Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]:
thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in
the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created,
till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee
with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane
out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub,
from the midst of the stones of fire.

1 Timothy 5:21 I charge [thee] before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, and
the elect angels, that thou observe these things without preferring one
before another, doing nothing by partiality.

1 Thessalonians 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in
holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus
Christ with all his saints.

2 Thessalonians 1:7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the
Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

Dated 16 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Dec 2019, 10:18 pm

Unity and Diversity

1 Corinthians 12:4-5 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same
Spirit. And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.
And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which
worketh all in all.

We know God the Son humbled Himself for the mission of salvation of mankind
but we ignore the Holy Spirit - the Spirit of the Son. The Son came from
the Father thus also called Father in some scriptures and the same with His
Spirit who is also called the Spirit of the Father. Their oneness and
diversity has been a great mystery for mankind but is revealed in
scriptures to those who seek it.

The Holy Spirit being Spirit is symbolized as light and we see in OT and
Revelation also as a rainbow. Rainbow we know is when light refracts
through a medium like water. The Lord (Elohim - plural) told Noah till His
Spirit is with man (sign of the rainbow) He will not destroy mankind.

OT talks of the 7 Spirits of the Holy Spirit and was symbolized in the
Tabernacle by the candlestick with its seven stands called Menorah, which
the Jews never understood nor still do. Isaiah 11:2 gives the description
of the 7 Spirit and we see Callings are related to the 7 Spirits. I have
mentioned them before.

Spirit of the Lord - Head
Apostle
Prophet
Teacher
Evangelist
Administrator
Healer

Paul wrote on this in his letter to the Church of Corinth and Ephesus but
since they were people living on milk he did not give them the complete
details (even if he had known it), and this we see also in his letter to
the Galatians (5:22-23) where he mentions only the 9 Fruits of the Spirit
but mentions the remaining 3 in Ephesians (5:9). Revelations speaks of the
Tree of Life with its 12 Fruits (Fruits of the Spirit), even the gems /
foundation of Heaven and the twelve tribes of Israel were to do with the 12
Fruits of the Spirit)

We need to understand the Lord has intentionally made the diversity in
ministries even though the goal and mission of them is the same. It is only
in this diversity we have success, if we try to think we by ourselves can
be successful then we are trying to prove God wrong.

I can talk lots on Callings for it is across the whole Bible, and in fact
man is physically and biologically designed according to callings. If you
wondered why we have one head, two hands, two legs, two shoulders, one
torso and reproductive organs where it is situated, also why we have
multiple organs for various different functions unlike many creatures who
live by fewer organs, all this can be understood in Callings.

Today the Lord is telling us even though we are united in His mission we
need to respect the diversity He has imbedded into us and work within it.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord created all things with design and
purpose. You Lord created man in your design and we know You by knowing
ourselves. We pray You reveal to your people the design so that they are
united as You are...

[Reference Scriptures]
Genesis 9:12-15
12 And God said, This [is] the token of the covenant which I make between
me and you and every living creature that [is] with you, for perpetual
generations:
13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant
between me and the earth.
14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that
the bow shall be seen in the cloud:
15 And I will remember my covenant, which [is] between me and you and
every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a
flood to destroy all flesh.

Galatians 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering,
gentleness, goodness, faith,
23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Ephesians 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness {holiness}
and righteousness and truth;)

1 Corinthians 12:28-29
28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily
prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings,
helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
29 [Are] all apostles? [are] all prophets? [are] all teachers? [are] all
workers of miracles?

Ephesians 4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some,
evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

Isaiah 11:2 And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of
wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of
knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Revelation 4:3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a
sardine stone: and [there was] a rainbow round about the throne, in sight
like unto an emerald.

Revelation 10:1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven,
clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow [was] upon his head, and his face [was]
as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

Dated 15 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Dec 2019, 11:37 pm

Protected by God for a purpose

Acts 28:6 Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down
dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm
come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

We see today’s scripture records how on an island Paul was bitten by a
deadly snake and God saved him from death. The snake being native to that
place was well known and so were its symptoms after it bites a person. A
biblical historian stated it being a small but very poisonous snake whose
bite is neurotoxic so causes swelling around the bite and soon paralysis.
It was such a big thing for them to see Paul was still alive that they
thought Paul was a mythological god.

Just because we believe in the Lord can we too encounter danger believing
the Lord will save us? Remember Paul was saved by the Lord from the deadly
snake bite but was not saved from martyrdom in Rome.

Time according to spirit world is not based on atomic oscillation,
revolution of the Earth around Sun or of the Moon around the Earth.
Christ’s going to Hell and rising / resurrection on the 3rd day does not
mean Hell has day and night. His resurrection on 3rd day was a sign of hope
a shadow of His coming again and our resurrection.

Why I am touching on spiritual time here for our earthly life is dynamic
(this is solid meat so needs to be chewed upon to understand). Scripture
says our time of coming and going is fixed that does not mean in earthly
days but spiritual time. If we have not spiritual purpose then our going
can be anytime, but if we have a spiritual purpose then nothing can harm us
of take our lives from us for we are protected by the Lord.

I can testify of times when the Lord has told that a person whom I was
praying for would die and I have asked for extension of time and He did
give even if it was for a day.

If we want to be sure about our lives we need to know our spiritual purpose
and then we can go about fearlessly else we need to take caution.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You are Creator of all things that exist. You
are Spirit and your Kingdom is a Spirit world and unlike our natural world
which is make as a shadow of your world so that we study and understand.
Lord we pray we be people not walking in spiritual blindness but know our
purpose so that we overcome fear of anything that may exist...

[Reference Scriptures]
2 Peter 3:8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day
[is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Matthew 16:4 A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and
there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas.
And he left them, and departed.

2 Kings 20:1-11
1 In those days was Hezekiah sick unto death. And the prophet Isaiah the
son of Amoz came to him, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Set thine
house in order; for thou shalt die, and not live.
2 Then he turned his face to the wall, and prayed unto the LORD, saying,
3 I beseech thee, O LORD, remember now how I have walked before thee in
truth and with a perfect heart, and have done [that which is] good in thy
sight. And Hezekiah wept sore.
4 And it came to pass, afore Isaiah was gone out into the middle court,
that the word of the LORD came to him, saying,
5 Turn again, and tell Hezekiah the captain of my people, Thus saith the
LORD, the God of David thy father, I have heard thy prayer, I have seen thy
tears: behold, I will heal thee: on the third day thou shalt go up unto the
house of the LORD.
6 And I will add unto thy days fifteen years; and I will deliver thee and
this city out of the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this
city for mine own sake, and for my servant David’s sake.
7 And Isaiah said, Take a lump of figs. And they took and laid [it] on the
boil, and he recovered.
8 And Hezekiah said unto Isaiah, What [shall be] the sign that the LORD
will heal me, and that I shall go up into the house of the LORD the third
day?
9 And Isaiah said, This sign shalt thou have of the LORD, that the LORD
will do the thing that he hath spoken: shall the shadow go forward ten
degrees, or go back ten degrees?
10 And Hezekiah answered, It is a light thing for the shadow to go down
ten degrees: nay, but let the shadow return backward ten degrees.
11 And Isaiah the prophet cried unto the LORD: and he brought the shadow
ten degrees backward, by which it had gone down in the dial of Ahaz.

Dated 14 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Dec 2019, 10:38 pm

Lust Sin Death

James 1:15 Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin,
when it is finished, bringeth forth death.

Bible ‘Word study’ (Hebrew and Greek words) gives the proper definition of
any Biblical term i.e. the term ‘grace’ is mostly linked to favor but when
we study the Hebrew word the root meaning of it is mercy; grace is all the
mercy required, while favor refers to receiving of abundance and not in
lacking.

Today’s message talks of the relationship between lust, sin and death. Some
translations mistranslate lust for desire. If we get to the Greek words
epithumia / lust comes from the compound words which means upon +
passion/anger/heat, so lust speaks of the overflow of emotions which are
negative and uncontrollable. Desire on the other hand Greek ethelo means to
will/make one’s mind. Hebrew language also gives rendering of lust / ‘avah
as greed or desire of the flesh like hunger, while desire chamad speaks of
longing or taking pleasure that is not necessary fleshy (mental or
spiritual). Every desire is not good for its focus is very important,
negative focus is called lust not desire.

Sin is translated as ‘to err’ but more accurately to miss or lose a part.
Paul puts the rendering of sin as corruption. It can be visualized as
rusting of iron wherein of a part of the iron is transformed to something
that is vain. In spirit sin is like never dying worms that eat into us or
coals of fire that never extinguish (like rust eats into the iron). When we
are alive in the natural, sin is not experienced a something that is alive
within us, but when we die and if we go to Hell (spiritual prison) each sin
starts to torment us till the end of our spirit life.

Natural death biblically is understood as spirit leaving the body.
Spiritual death is when the inner-man / soul becomes inert or un-moldable.
Spirit itself means life so spirit created by God has life term and do not
live forever by themselves, they need renewal from time to time and this is
possible via the Tree of Life / River of Life which is in Heaven. The
ability to live forever without any external help (to have life within
oneself / endless life) is an ability which only God has, which the Son who
came from Him also has. So if man has to enjoy eternal life he needs access
to Heaven, those who go to Hell suffer their sins till their spirit life
term ends (which is in thousands of earthly years thus pictured as
eternal).

Genesis records when God put the spirit of man in the body which He created
of man, the scripture says man’s soul came alive (moldable/animate)..

Forgiveness is defined as not accounting the penalty for the wrong doing,
but forgiveness by itself does not undo the corruption, that is why after
we are forgiven we still need to undo the damage sin has done to us and for
this we need the Holy Spirit to work in us.

Let us get it into us, when we say ‘Christ is our Savior’ we need to
understand it includes the man Jesus and the Holy Spirit (His Spirit) thus
let us who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ also understand the importance
of the Holy Spirit and His work in the spiritual us, so that lust and sin
does not destroy us.

[Prayer Starter]
Lord You are Almighty God. You Lord are Holy for You alone are perfect. You
made us in your image but sin caused us to be corrupt and thus lose our
access to the Tree of Life in Heaven. Lord we pray we overcome lust and sin
so that death has no hold on us and we get to enjoy eternal life. We also
pray we who are alive yet spiritually dead may understand the dangers of
real death is upon them, help us control our carnal desires but focusing on
the spirit...

[Reference scriptures]
Genesis 2:
7 And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed
into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the
man whom he had formed.
9 And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is
pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the
midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
10 And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from thence it
was parted, and became into four heads.
15 And the LORD God took the man, and put him into the garden of Eden to
dress it and to keep it.
16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden
thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat
of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Psalms 9:17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations
that forget God.

1 Corinthians 15:53-54
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal [must]
put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this
mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the
saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Dated 13 Dec 2019
Bro Rollwyn

--

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 31 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 19 ... 31  Next