World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 11:05 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 12:25 am by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyYesterday at 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyYesterday at 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyYesterday at 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyYesterday at 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

»  Biden again-China could start WW3
God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024, 9:54 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group

Go down

God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group Empty God cares about Animals My Dog Testimony from MSN Group

Post  Admin Fri 27 Feb 2009, 10:44 pm

A miracle when Cai got hit
Please can you pray for my dog.
I just got back from the vets about 9pm Paul took the dog for a run on the mountain and she ran into the road and got run down by a car.
She has many cuts and broken leg, and is in severe shock, they are concerned also about her breathing there is blood coming from her mouth hopefully she has bit her tongue and swallowed blood and that it isnt internal bleeding. She is on a drip and I have to call them in the morning to see how she is doing her name is Cai short for Cairo as her colour is of the sands.
I found her as a stray almost 2 yrs ago she was in a pitiful state then thin limping etc., and she has become a much loved part of my family.
Hope all is well with you all.
Love in Jesus Elaine.
Went to see her at 4pm, they allowed me to stay for a few minutes she is still in critical condition in shock and just lying there but she seemed to know it was me as she made a short whimper noise when i spoke to her.
I have to ring again at noon tomorrow to see if any improvement so they can operate. she has fractured pevis and no use of back legs besides front leg broken,dislocation of shoulder and still not sure about the chest problem other than still trying to stop the bleeding. Until she is fit enough for them to operate they can tell me no more. I am so grateful to you all for your prayers as she like my baby.
Thanks again
Love in Jesus Elaine.

Thank you for your prayers Cai's breathing has improved slightly I have just been told, but she is still not well enough for operation today. That is such good news, Thank you Lord. I am to ring again at 3pm when they will give me further report.
Continue to mention Cai in your prayers please.
That she will rapidly get well enough to be given the operations needed, that when it comes to the operations they will find less needed as our Lord has touched her.
Thanks
Elaine.
Cai is still not breathing well enough for them to operate today, I spoke with the vet who said she will have some extra medication that they can move her to be X-Rayed. Hopefully this will show all that is needed and I pray that her breathing improves rapidly that she can have the operations needed.
I pray that they will find less operation needed than what they originally thought.
We have a wonderful God who hears our prayers and always want what is best for us.
I remind us that not a sparrow falls to the ground that our Master do not care about.
I have to ring again tomorrow for further report.
Thank you all for your continued prayers.
Elaine.

PRAISE AND THANKS REPORT
God is answering prayers.
They sedated Cai for X-Ray and shows her pelvis is not broken as they first thought,
also her front paw is not broken but dislocated also same with her shoulder.
I prayed no bones would be broken.
Thank you Lord.
If you remember they said pelvis and front leg broken.
While she was sedated for X-Ray they manipulated both leg and shoulder
and put a loose splint on.
Although her chest is badly bruised
and they cannot fathom out why the noisy breathing problem
they are going to give her anaesthetic tomorrow to complete
what is needed for her front leg.

PRAYER NEEDED
They say nerve damage to back legs, she is unable to stand,
which they cannot say if it will repair and she cannot stand on them.
God has answered our prayers so far
and I am praying this is just bruising and swelling which is trapping the nerve
and she will recover this also.
Please also pray about the bruised chest and breathing problem.

THE REALLY GOOD NEWS.
They believe she will recover more quickly at home
as this is all they can do for her, but they will keep an eye on her.
We may be able to have her back Tuesday all going well under the anaesthetic.
Please pray also for speedy recovery in all areas.
God Bless you and thank you for your prayers.
Many thanks Elaine.

HELLOWWWWWWW ALL!!!
Even more amazing Cai is home with us now.
PRAISE THE LORD!!! Still poorly of course but much better than expected by the vet. We give her the medication and return in 10 days time but of course they are on hand day and night to answer any phone calls should we be worried about anything.
Our God is truly awesome.
Thank you, thank you, thank you, everyone for your prayers.
I know our God is going to sort out the nerve damage or whatever is needed.
Love in Jesus Elaine.

PRAYERS PLEASE FOR CAI (Op Thurs)
My Dog Cai

Cai is a stray which we found in a bad state 2 years ago she has become a much loved part of our family.
4 weeks ago she got hit by a car while running on the mountain.

Thank you all for your prayers which have reached the throne of God and mighty miracles have taken place, where a few weeks ago we had thoughts of where we would bury her, for 4 days she was on drip and too ill to be operated upon, then miraculously all the ailments broken leg, broken hip, breathing difficulties, chest badly bruised etc, which the vet said she had were miraculously gone and we were able to bring her home.
Cai went for exploratory operation yesterday and she was in a lot of pain as she had to be pulled about in the hope of getting her leg into place.

Cai has to have an operation tomorrow 8.30am which involved cutting away of bone nuckle in the hip so that they can put her leg into position.

Please pray for wisdom of the Vet who operates and a steady hand, for Cai to not suffer the much pain she had yesterday. That the operation will be successful and no further remedy will be needed. That she will make a quick recovery and soon be able to walk, run and swim and enjoy.
Thank you all for your continued prayer support.
Love in Jesus Elaine.

Thanks all for your prayer support.

Just a little update.
Cai my dog, is quite poorly after her major hip op which restricts me to the amount of time I am on PC going around groups.
She will be imobilized for 6 weeks and needing careful nursing for the next 2 weeks.

Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down