World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 27 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
THE BLAZE - Page 13 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

THE BLAZE

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

THE BLAZE - Page 13 Empty Re: THE BLAZE

Post  Admin Sun 10 Jan 2021, 1:39 pm

THE BLAZE - Page 13 Blaze_10
https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-twitter-ban-reactions-celebrities-democrats?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202021-01-09&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
NEWS JANUARY 09, 2021
Leftists compare Trump's Twitter ban to Saddam Hussein's capture, call it 'most important moment in the history of social media'
Hollywood celebrities and Democrats celebrate Trump's ban with outlandish statements
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
 PAUL SACCA
Twitter permanently banned President Donald Trump from its social media platform on Friday. Giddy leftists and Democrats celebrated the censorship of the president of the United States on social media with outlandish comparisons and eccentric statements.

POLL: Do you want to go back to 2020?
Leftist Hollywood actors and celebrities, who have made it their second job to endlessly attack Trump during his tenure, reveled in the Twitter banning.

"Borat" actor Sacha Baron Cohen bloviated, "This is the most important moment in the history of social media. The world's largest platforms have banned the world's biggest purveyor of lies, conspiracies and hate. To every Facebook and Twitter employee, user and advocate who fought for this--the entire world thanks you!"

Actor John Cusack bellowed, "This move by Twitter and Facebook are the biggest blows To his fascism."

"Westworld" actor Jeffrey Wright posted, "Boom," and included a screenshot of Trump's now-suspended account.

January 8, 2021
Trending story
Supermodel Emily Ratajkowski: Facebook banning President Trump gives big tech the 'MOST 
POWER' — and now it 'can shut any of us up'
Supermodel Emily Ratajkowski told her 1.5 million Twitter followers Thursday that Facebook indefin 
She also wondered if the ease with which rioters stormed Capitol made it 'wildly convenient' for big tech to institute 'censorship' She followed up her tweet with a protective caveat, saying she realizes "this is going to be an unpopular take but seems worth pointing out."
How did her followers react?
It's common for the Twitter mob to quickly lash out at celebrities who even appear to question criticism or harsh treatment of Trump, and it was no different in Ratajkowski's case:
READ MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/emily-ratajkowski-facebook-banning-president-trump?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210108Trending-EmilyRatjowski&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

https://www.theblaze.com/news/greg-gutfeld-rant-capitol-riots?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-01-09&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
NEWS JANUARY 09, 2021
Fiery Greg Gutfeld destroys media 'hypocrites who pick and choose their favorite protesters': 'This is a red-pilled America'
'That pisses me off!'
Gary Miller/Getty Images
 PAUL SACCA
Following the riot at the Capitol building on Wednesday, Fox News host Greg Gutfeld scorched "hypocrites in hair and makeup who pick and choose their favorite protesters." The conservative commentator blasted members of the liberal media and Democrats who are "finally outraged by this disgusting behavior" of destructive rioting after staying silent about the incessant lawlessness by Black Lives Matter and Antifa across the country that has occurred regularly since late May.

"The Five" host delivered a passionate 4-minute tirade this week about the importance of condemning all political violence.

"Vandalism and looting, whether it's in D.C. or Portland, SoHo, Kinosha, Minneapolis, Seattle – it's all bad no matter who's doing it," Gutfeld stated. "So we must remain consistent. That's what makes us different from the rest. We don't play favorites with mobs. The other side does, but we don't."

"It's hard for me personally because I was outraged over violence every single day this summer. I saw my neighborhood trashed," Gutfeld admitted. The TV host then proclaimed that he must "condemn" the unrest at the Capitol "equally because we aren't them. We are better than them."

"To this point, I heard a pundit say that 'even Republicans are outraged by this behavior.' Duh! Republicans are always outraged by bad behavior because they consistently, consistently embrace law and order and condemn the destruction of private and public property," Gutfeld poignantly explained.

"I do believe the Capitol is a sacred place," he declared. "I also believe that the guy who invested his life savings in a small business, to him, that was a sacred place, too. So it's consistency."

"By pointing out Republicans, or non-liberals like me, who are equally outraged by this behavior, what you're doing is you're pointing out also the inconsistency, right? The lack of Democrats who weren't doing this when our cities were in flame. That pisses me off," he vehemently exclaimed.

Gutfeld slammed the transgressors who stormed the Capitol by saying that the "non-left" of Republicans, Libertarians, and conservates are "supposed to be the gate against the barbarians," but on Wednesday in D.C., "We looked like the barbarians."

"But you will not see Republicans bailing out those who were arrested. See, that is a vital contrast and Americans know this," he continued.

Gutfeld was referring to the situation from the summer when Kamala Harris, Hollywood celebrities, and reportedly 13 Biden campaign staffers raised funds to bail out demonstrators and rioters who were involved in George Floyd protests in Minnesota that escalated into chaos and destruction.

"Americans do not need lectures from hypocrites in hair and makeup who pick and choose their favorite protesters," Gutfeld blistered liberal media pundits. "So I'm glad Democrats are finally outraged by this disgusting behavior. Join the club! I've been there for a year! I do not play favorites with mobs."

Gutfeld pointed out the 74 million people who voted for President Donald Trump need to have their voices heard. He highlighted the double-standard that Trump supporters face compared to BLM and Antifa rioters who seem to get a pass from the mainstream media.

Gutfeld then challenged President-elect Joe Biden to unite the country.

"If you want to unify this country, Joe Biden, you can't sit there and act like the tough guy now," Gutfeld emphatically stressed. "You've got to deal with a half a country that feels that they have been disenfranchised, that they've been disrespected, that they have been lied to by a media, they've been marginalized by a media, they've been made to feel small by a media. Their eyes are open."

"This is a red-pilled America," he trumpeted.

"Yesterday was a bubble that burst, but it's a sign of a much, much, much larger problem, and it's going to come back in four years," Gutfeld warned. "It's going to come back if you don't deal with it, whether it is transparency in elections, voter I.D. – just being honest might be a start."

"And stop calling these people rubes and denigrating them because they aren't cool elites, because that's part of this, too," Gutfeld concluded his fiery monologue.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/lindsey-graham-twitter-trump-230?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-01-09&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
NEWS JANUARY 08, 2021
​Lindsey Graham is 'more determined than ever' to strip tech companies of legal protections after Twitter bans Trump
"The Ayatollah can tweet, but Trump can't."
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.). (Win McNamee/Getty Images)
 CARLOS GARCIA
Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham of South Carolina said that he was "more determined than ever" to strip tech and social media companies of legal protections under Section 230 after the president was banned permanently from his Twitter account.

Twitter announced on Friday that they had banned President Donald Trump from his account over concerns that his tweets were inciting violence. Supporters of the president accused the popular social media platform of political bias.

Graham took to his Twitter account to decry the action and call for Section 230 to be rescinded. The law protects some tech companies from legal repercussions over speech posted to their platforms by third parties.

"Twitter may ban me for this but I willingly accept that fate: Your decision to permanently ban President Trump is a serious mistake. The Ayatollah can tweet, but Trump can't. Says a lot about the people who run Twitter," tweeted Graham.
Twitter may ban me for this but I willingly accept that fate: Your decision to permanently ban 

President Trump is a… https://t.co/GrqXR5XKXY
— Lindsey Graham (@Lindsey Graham)1610154902.0
"I'm more determined than ever to strip Section 230 protections from Big Tech (Twitter) that let them be immune from lawsuits." continued Graham in a second tweet.

"Big Tech are the only companies in America that virtually have absolute immunity from being sued for their actions, and it's only because Congress gave them that protection," he added.

"It is now time for Congress to repeal Section 230 and put Big Tech on the same legal footing as every other company in America. Legal accountability," Graham concluded.

The president on Friday attempted to post a statement to Twitter using other government accounts, but the social media company took quick action to delete the messages and restrict the accounts.

Despite Twitter deleting the tweets, supporters of the president circulated his statement widely on the platform.

"Twitter has gone further and further in banning free speech, and tonight, Twitter employees have coordinated with the Democrats and the Radical Left in removing my account from their platform, to silence me," said the president, in part.

""Twitter may be a private company, but without the government's gift of Section 230 they would not exist for long.I predicted this would happen. We have been negotiating with various other sites, and will have a big announcement soon, while we also look at the possibilities of building out our own platform in their future," the president added.

"We will not be SILENCED!" he said.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) also said on Friday that if the president didn't resign that Democrats in the House would move to impeach him for inciting an insurrection on Monday.

Here's more about the Twitter ban against the president:
Republicans put Facebook and Twitter to the question on ... ›
New Bill Would Punish Tech Companies That Use Behavioral Ads ... ›
As Trump signs COVID relief package in a late-night move ... ›
Related articles around the web
Section 230: Trump doubles down on defense bill veto threat ›
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Jan 2021, 5:53 pm

THE BLAZE - Page 13 Blaze_10

UPDATE (Jan. 6, 5:35 p.m.):

POLL: Did the results of the Georgia election surprise you?
As evening drew near, Trump supporters protesting outside the U.S. Capitol reportedly attacked a media area, proceeding to seize and destroy camera equipment.

UPDATE (Jan. 6, 4:31 p.m.):

In a video posted to Twitter late Wednesday afternoon, President Trump told supporters protesting the election at the U.S. Capitol to "go home in peace."

"I know your pain, I know you're hurt," the president said to his supporters, who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent. "But you have to go home now. We have to have peace."

UPDATE (Jan. 6, 3:50 p.m.):

Supporters of President Trump continued to make their way through the halls of the U.S. Capitol after breaching security Wednesday afternoon. One broke into Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office and kicked up his boots on her desk.

@kwelkernbc A supporter of President Trump sits inside Speaker Pelosi's office. https://t.co/xyhj0Lziro
— NBC News (@NBC News)1609965158.0
UPDATE (Jan. 6, 3:42 p.m.):

President Trump once again called for an end to the violence at the U.S. Capitol as the situation has progressively worsened.

I am asking for everyone at the U.S. Capitol to remain peaceful. No violence! Remember, WE are the Party of Law & O… https://t.co/XWZnbZWwze
— Donald J. Trump (@Donald J. Trump)1609964006.0
He was joined by Vice President Mike Pence, who tweeted that the "violence and destruction taking place at the US Capitol Must Stop and it Must Stop Now."

The violence and destruction taking place at the US Capitol Must Stop and it Must Stop Now. Anyone involved must re… https://t.co/ZlHvU6wXBW
— Mike Pence (@Mike Pence)1609965302.0
UPDATE (Jan. 6, 3:32 p.m.):

One person has reportedly been shot inside the Capitol Building. Based on video of the incident, a young woman appears to have been seriously injured in the neck. Warning: The video is extremely graphic and may be upsetting to some viewers.

NEW: House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy confirmed on Fox News minutes ago that he heard on a Capitol Police radio… https://t.co/tuoDKJdzLH
— NPR Politics (@NPR Politics)1609964606.0
UPDATE (Jan. 6, 3:24 p.m.):

There is currently some confusion over whether additional law enforcement are on their way to protect the U.S. Capitol as protesters have breached the building with the full Congress present.

NBC News reported that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser requested National Guard troops to come and clear rioters, but others have reported that the request has either been denied or not yet granted.

UPDATE (Jan. 6, 3:10 p.m.):

Vice President Mike Pence has reportedly been evacuated from the U.S. Capitol amid the escalating situation, as some individuals protesting the 2020 election results breached security and entered the House and Senate chambers.

Video from within the House chamber showed that lawmakers had been cleared from the room and protesters were breaking inside. At least two law enforcement individuals had their guns drawn.

Video from the chamber. https://t.co/UKF7MScHKN
— Matt Fuller (@Matt Fuller)1609962593.0
UPDATE (Jan. 6, 2:58 p.m.):

President Trump called on supporters protesting outside the U.S. Capitol to respect law enforcement and "stay peaceful," as reports surfaced showing groups of protesters fighting with police and inside the Capitol Building.

UPDATE (Jan. 6, 2:30 p.m.):

Both chambers of Congress went into recess and the U.S. Capitol was reportedly placed on lockdown Wednesday afternoon as Trump supporters reportedly breached security and entered the Capitol Building.

BlazeTV reporter Elijah Schaffer posted video showing a small group of individuals fighting with police inside the building. At one point, some were right outside the Senate chamber as lawmakers convened inside.

BREAKING: revolution in process as Trump supporters break into the Capitol building, attacking police, breaking win… https://t.co/CcnkeGdPUR
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ELIJAH SCHAFFER)1609961297.0
"Full anarchy at this 'mostly peaceful' demonstration," Schaffer wrote. "The people have pushed through & are storming to main chambers."

Original story below

Hundreds of Trump supporters breached security barricades and stormed up to the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C., as both chambers of Congress convened to affirm the Electoral College votes cast in the 2020 election Wednesday afternoon.

Thousands had traveled from out of state to gather in Washington in protest of the election, which President Trump and his allies have maintained was fraudulent.

Things appeared to carry on peacefully earlier in the day, but as the joint session of Congress kicked off in the early afternoon, a large group of individuals appeared to storm through outer barricades surrounding the Capitol building, where lawmakers deliberated inside.

Video posted to Twitter by Washington Post reporter Rebecca Tan showed Trump supporters approaching the rear of the building.

Hundreds of Trump supporters have stormed the barricades at the back of the Capitol and are marching toward the bui… https://t.co/3VEdyaOR4r
— Rebecca Tan (@Rebecca Tan)1609956048.0
Then, BlazeTV reporter Elijah Schaeffer posted video as the group reached the outside of the building and were confronted by police.

"Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing and are attempting to occupy the building — fighting federal police who are overrun," he tweeted. "This is the craziest thing I've ever seen in my life. Thousands, police can't stop them."

(Content Warning: Video contains vulgar language)

BREAKING: Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing and are at… https://t.co/ldYHmHplxV
— ELIJAH SCHAFFER (@ELIJAH SCHAFFER)1609956659.0
More video from the scene posted on social media showed a large group of individuals continuing to wrestle with law enforcement outside the U.S. Capitol.

Trump supporters got into fights with the Capitol Police after they tried to enter the Capitol Building. https://t.co/ZQjn3fOVtL
— Julio Rosas (@Julio Rosas)1609959009.0
Politico's Melanie Zanona reported that the Madison building on Capitol Hill was evacuated as a result of the increasingly hostile protests.

DEVELOPING: The Madison building on Capitol Hill is being evacuated, sources tell me & @sarahnferris
— Melanie Zanona (@Melanie Zanona)1609956961.0
It is unclear at this point whether the storming of the Capitol was a coordinated or impromptu event. Interestingly, a paper notice found in the National Mall indicated that "a national militia" was being organized to "defend the Constitution and the Republic." However, there is no evidence connecting the movement from the crowd with the notice.

This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Breaking: Senate and House reject pro-Trump challenge to Arizona election results after Capitol rioting - TheBlaze ›
READ MOREhttps://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-supporters-storm-capitol?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-01-06&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
UPDATE (Jan. 6, 4:31 p.m.):

In a video posted to Twitter late Wednesday afternoon, President Trump told supporters protesting the election at the U.S. Capitol to "go home in peace."
"I know your pain, I know you're hurt," the president said to his supporters, who believe the 2020 election was fraudulent. "But you have to go home now. We have to have peace."

UPDATE (Jan. 6, 3:50 p.m.):

Supporters of President Trump continued to make their way through the halls of the U.S. Capitol after breaching security Wednesday afternoon. One broke into Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office and kicked up his boots on her desk.
Around the Web
Last Nights Episode Left Viewers Speechless!
Ocasio-Cortez, other Democrats reveal what agenda they will push with control of White House, Congress

NEWS JANUARY 06, 2021
Pipe bomb found at headquarters of the RNC; DNC evacuated; other suspicious packages being investigated, including at US Capitol
Protesters rioted against the certification of the election results
Tayfun Coskun/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images
 CARLOS GARCIA
An explosive device was found at the headquarters of the Republican National Committee as the U.S. Capitol was under attack by rioters angry at Congress attempting to affirm the results of the presidential election.

An RNC official told the New York Times that the explosive device was identified as a pipe bomb, and it was successfully destroyed by the bomb squad.

Other suspicious packages were reported as the protests unfolded in the nation's capital. One was discovered at the headquarters of the Democratic National Committee, and was being investigated. Another was reportedly found on the U.S. Capitol grounds.

The DNC was evacuated as a precaution while law enforcement officials tried to identify whether the suspicious package was also an explosive device.

The alarming developments follow upon scenes of chaos from Washington, D.C., where some supporters of the president have taken offices and chambers of the Congress by force. One woman was also shot in the neck during the melee and carried out on a stretcher.

The president tweeted a video asking his supporters to stop rioting, but he reiterated that he believed the election was stolen from him. Vice President Mike Pence also tweeted a demand that the violence stop.

The violence and destruction taking place at the US Capitol Must Stop and it Must Stop Now. Anyone involved must re… https://t.co/ZlHvU6wXBW
— Mike Pence (@Mike Pence)1609965302.0
"The violence and destruction taking place at the US Capitol Must Stop and it Must Stop Now. Anyone involved must respect Law Enforcement officers and immediately leave the building," tweeted Pence.
Here's more about the rioting at the U.S. Capitol:

Mail Pipe Bomb Suspect Makes First New York Court Appearance ... ›
Suspicious Device Ruled Not a Threat During Pipe Bomb Scare in ... ›
Trump's equivocal response to pipe bombs is rogue element in ... ›
Senate recesses Electoral College debate after protesters force ... ›
MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/pipe-bomb-rnc-trump-riot?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-01-06&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

NEWS JANUARY 06, 2021
Ocasio-Cortez, other Democrats reveal what agenda they will push with control of White House, Congress
After Republicans likely lose both Georgia runoff elections, Democrats will take control of the Senate
Joe Raedle/Getty Images
 CHRIS ENLOE
As the dust settles from Georgia's monumental Senate runoff elections, Democrats are making very clear what agenda they will pursue now that they will likely control the White House and both chambers of Congress
As of Wednesday morning, Raphael Warnock (D) is the projected winner over Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R), and it appears that Jon Ossoff (D) will defeat Sen. David Purdue (R). If these results stand, the Senate will be split 50-50, giving Democrats control of the upper chamber because Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will serve as a tie-breaking vote.
What do Democrats plan to do?
Taking control of Congress and the White House is a sig
https://www.theblaze.com/news/aoc-democrats-agenda-control-white-house-congress?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-01-06&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

NEWS JANUARY 06, 2021
Georgia Democrat Vernon Jones officially walks away from the party, joins GOP  ​
'Now more than ever, the Republican Party is in desperate need of leaders that know how to fight'
Peter Zay/Anadolu Agency via Getty Images
 CHRIS PANDOLFO
"Lifelong Democrat" and Georgia state Rep. Vernon Jones is no longer a Democrat.

The Trump-supporting state lawmaker and former chief executive officer for DeKalb County announced on Wednesday that he is officially leaving the Democratic Party and joining the GOP.
"Now more than ever, the Republican Party is in desperate need of leaders that know how to fight. I know how to fight," Jones tweeted.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/georgia-democrat-vernon-jones-joins-gop--?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-01-06&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

NEWS JANUARY 06, 2021
Top CEOs threaten to cut off funding for Republicans backing Trump’s election challenge: report
Here comes the pressure
Photo By Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images
 PHIL SHIVER
Several CEOs of major corporations are threatening to pull financial support from congressional Republicans backing President Donald Trump's election challenge, according to Yale School of Management's Jeffrey Sonnenfeld.

What are the details?
Sonnenfeld, a senior associate dean at the prominent business school, told CNBC's "Closing Bell" on Tuesday that more than two dozen chief executives were considering the move as a way to express their frustration with Trump and his Republican allies' attempts to overturn the election.
The business leaders reportedly made the comments during a virtual conference hosted by Sonnenfeld earlier that day, in which 33 unnamed executives from a variety of sectors including finance, pharmacy, transportation, and manufacturing were present.
According to Sonnenfeld, every executive on the call answered "yes" to the survey question, "Should CEOs warn lobbyists privately that their firms will no longer support election result deniers in Congress?" Additionally, nearly nine in 10 said they were in favor of cutting off support.
"The GOP acting this way — these GOP members are certainly not the voice of American business, large or small. So they're talking about cutting off support," Sonnenfeld said.
He added the executives on the call, who reportedly joined on the condition of confidentiality, said the situation was causing "divided communities, angry workforces, and hostile workplaces" and that "this is not business as usual."
They reportedly expressed a desire to move beyond statements and start to "put our money where our mouth is."

What's the background?
President Trump has maintained for the better part of two months that the 2020 election was fraudulent, and his legal team has filed numerous legal challenges to the results in battleground states such as Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Arizona, but thus far to no avail.

But, in recent days, a new long-shot strategy has emerged as several Republican House and Senate members announced their intention to object when Congress moves to officially count Electoral College votes on Jan. 6 and demand a commission to audit the results. The challenge, however, is all but certain to fail.
Sonnenfeld said the potential of a chaotic transition is what gave rise to the last-minute the conference Tuesday. Given that fact, it might be fair to assume that the participating CEOs were not ones particularly supportive of Trump in the first place. But due to the call's confidentiality, only Sonnenfeld knows their identities.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/ceos-threaten-funding-republicans-election?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202021-01-06&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Jan 2021, 9:01 pm

Trending story
https://www.theblaze.com/news/aoc-democrats-agenda-control-white-house-congress?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210106Trending-AOCBerniePlans&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

As the dust settles from Georgia's monumental Senate runoff elections, Democrats are making very clear what agenda they will pursue now that they will likely control the White House and both chambers of Congress. As of Wednesday morning, Raphael Warnock (D) (D) is the projected winner over Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R), and it appears that Jon Ossoff (D) will defeat Sen. David Purdue (R). If these results stand, the Senate will be split 50-50, giving Democrats control of the upper chamber because Vice President-elect Kamala Harris will serve as a tie-breaking vote.

What do Democrats plan to do?
Taking control of Congress and the White House is a significant feat, and it allows one party to advance its agenda without much resistance.

Now, Democrats will have the opportunity to advance their policies, many of which have been blocked by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R) for the last six years.
Rep. Chris Pappas (D-N.H.) revealed Tuesday exactly what Democrats can do with their newfound power by passing legislation blocked by McConnell.
Stimulus Checks: House Democrats passed a bill that would provide Americans with $2,000 stimulus checks after President Donald Trump asked for stimulus checks greater than $600. The Republican-controlled Senate, however, squashed the effort.
The Equality Act: "The Equality Act would would provide consistent and explicit anti-discrimination protections for LGBTQ people across key areas of life, including employment, housing, credit, education, public spaces and services, federally funded programs, and jury service."
The DREAM Act: A bill introduced to Congress nearly a dozen times over the last two decades, often with bipartisan sponsors, it would "pathway to legal status for undocumented youth who came to this country as children," according to American Immigration Council.
Voting Rights Act: Democrats have attempted to legislatively restore a part of the Voting Rights Act that was struck down by the Supreme Court in 2013. With McConnell in charge of the Senate, Democrats have been unsuccessful in their endeavors.
Pappas said Democrats can also make headway on "infrastructure," giving states and local governments more funding, likely referring to coronavirus-related aid, and "climate action." It was not clear whether Pappas was referring to the far-left Green New Deal.

Flipping the Senate would be huge to get votes on popular bills blocked by Mitch McConnell: 🔹$2k checks 🔹 Equality… https://t.co/fJoqmUh8z4
— Chris Pappas (@Chris Pappas)1609902232.0
Other Democrats were more explicit.

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) said Democrats can now pursue "student loan cancellation," the end of the death penalty, and "climate justice."

— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez)1609941676.0
Rep. Pramila Jayapal (D-Wash.) said Democrats can increase the minimum wage, advance "guaranteed health care," promote "repro justice," likely a reference to wider abortion access, and fight for "racial justice."

"VICTORY in Georgia must lead to transformative change across America! Recurring survival checks, union jobs that pay a living wage, guaranteed health care, racial justice, voting rights, immigration reform, climate action, repro justice, education, and MUCH more. It can't wait!" she said.

VICTORY in Georgia must lead to transformative change across America! Recurring survival checks, union jobs that p… https://t.co/PNxXzRURBg
— Rep. Pramila Jayapal (@Rep. Pramila Jayapal)1609909945.0
Brian Fallon, who served as a senior member of Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign, added that Democrats can now "eliminate the filibuster" and "reform the courts," a likely allusion to packing the federal courts with liberal justices.
Make DC a state. Restore the Voting Rights Act. Eliminate the filibuster. Reform the courts. Revive democracy.
— Brian Fallon (@Brian Fallon)1609903254.0
This power shift in Washington, D.C., is significant particularly because it happened so quickly.

Over the span of just two years, the Republican Party, under Trump's leadership, lost the House (in the 2018 midterms), the White House, and now the Senate.
Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/aoc-democrats-agenda-control-white-house-congress?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210106Trending-AOCBerniePlans&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Jan 2021, 11:31 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/coronavirus-leaked-chinese-lab-wuhan?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210104Trending-WuhanLabCovid&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
US official: 'Growing body of evidence' coronavirus came from Wuhan lab
Either by 'leak or accident'
Photo by HECTOR RETAMAL/AFP via Getty Images
 PHIL SHIVER
A top United States official said recently that the "most credible" theory for how the coronavirus pandemic started is that the pathogen escaped from a Chinese laboratory.
POLL: Do you think the election is over?
What are the details?
U.S. deputy national security adviser Matthew Pottinger told British parliamentarians last week that even Chinese leaders have started to acknowledge that the virus did not originate in the Wuhan wet market as initially reported. Instead, he said, it likely escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology located just 11 miles away.

"There is a growing body of evidence that the lab is likely the most credible source of the virus," Pottinger said during a Zoom conference about China, according to the Daily Mail. "Even establishment figures in Beijing have openly dismissed the wet market story."

Whether the virus escaped by "leak or accident," he could not confirm.

The theory has been widely disseminated since earlier this year, when citizen investigators used publicly available information to make the case.

Reporters noticed all-too-coincidental job openings posted by the lab in November and December 2019 — right as mysterious pneumonia-like cases were popping up in Wuhan — which requested scientists to come "research the relationship between the coronavirus and bats" and indicated that help was needed to handle a dangerous leak.

That is not to mention the fact that the lab was the first in all of China to achieve BSL-4 clearance, or the level of bioresearch safety required to study the world's most dangerous pathogens. Though some thought that clearance was granted prematurely.

Shortly after the discovery of the job postings, a pair of leaked State Department cables from 2018 found that U.S. officials visiting the lab were so concerned about its "serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators" in concert with its study of "SARS-like coronaviruses in bats" that they felt the need to notify the U.S. government.

What else?
According to the Daily Mail, Pottinger's confidence in the theory comes as a result of conversations the U.S. has had with a whistleblower from the Wuhan lab.

"I was told the US have an ex-scientist from the laboratory in America at the moment," said former Tory Party leader Iain Duncan Smith, who attended the meeting. "That was what I heard a few weeks ago."

"I was led to believe this is how they have been able to stiffen up their position on how this outbreak originated," he added.

Pottinger's comments come as a team of experts from the World Health Organization prepare to travel to Wuhan to investigate the pandemic's origins, though some critics fear the investigation won't reveal anything given the organization's coziness with China.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Dec 2020, 12:38 am

Marco Rubio takes aim at Dr. Fauci for deceiving public about masks, herd immunity — and does not mince words
Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) blasted Dr. Anthony Fauci over the weekend, criticizing the infectious diseases doctor for a startling admission he made last week in which he acknowledged intentionally misleading the American public about the coronavirus herd immunity threshold.What did Rubio say?The Florida senator did not mince words — he called Fauci ... Read more [url=https://www.theblaze.com/news/marco-rubio-takes-aim-at-dr-fauci?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201228Trending-AutoTrending&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News]https://www.theblaze.com/news/marco-rubio-takes-aim-at-dr-fauci?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201228Trending-AutoTrending&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News[/url]

Controversial Bill Gates-funded plan to dim the sun's rays moves forward quietly
A bizarre-sounding plan to save Earth funded by tech guru Bill Gates is "quietly" moving forward. The plan — to dim the sun's rays and their impact on the earth — is reportedly all in the name of helping to revitalize the environment and thus save the human race. What are the details? The billionaire philanthropist is set on saving the Earth no mat ... 
Read more [url=https://www.theblaze.com/news/bill-gates-plan-dim-suns-rays?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM 2020-12-28&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Daily PM]https://www.theblaze.com/news/bill-gates-plan-dim-suns-rays?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-12-28&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM[/url]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Dec 2020, 12:12 am

https://www.theblaze.com/news/coronavirus-uv-led-light-kills-covid?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202020-12-27&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Study finds UV LED lights kill 99.9% of coronavirus in 30 seconds
This would be amazing
Kirk McKoy/Los Angeles Times via Getty Images
 PAUL SACCA
Researchers from Tel Aviv University claim that they have found a way to significantly eliminate COVID-19. The new study found that UV-LED lights effectively, quickly, and inexpensively kill coronavirus.
The promising study was published in the November 2020 issue of the peer-reviewed Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology B: Biology. The study attempted to find the disinfection efficiency of ultraviolet light-emitting diodes irradiation at different wavelengths or frequencies on coronavirus. It is said to be the first of its kind in the world, according to the Jerusalem Post.

The research team said that the UV-LED lights required less than half a minute to destroy more than 99.9% of the coronaviruses.

The researchers set out to discover the optimal wavelength for killing coronavirus, and found that a length of 285 nanometers was almost as efficient in disinfecting the virus as a wavelength of 265 nm. The cost of 285 nm LED bulbs are 30% lower than that of 265 nm bulbs, plus they are reportedly more readily available.

From the scientific TAU study, which was a collaboration with Professor Yoram Gerchman of Oranim College; Dr. Michal Mandelboim, Director of the National Center for Influenza and Respiratory Viruses at Sheba Medical Center at Tel HaShomer; and Nehemya Friedman from Tel Hashomer:

UV light-emitting diodes (UV LEDs) are an emerging technology and a UV source for pathogen inactivation, however low UV-LED wavelengths are costly and have low fluence rate. Our results suggest that the sensitivity of human Coronavirus (HCoV-OC43 used as SARS-CoV-2 surrogate) was wavelength dependent with 267 nm ~ 279 nm > 286 nm > 297 nm. Other viruses showed similar results, suggesting UV LED with peak emission at ~286 nm could serve as an effective tool in the fight against human Coronaviruses.
"We discovered that it is quite simple to kill the coronavirus using LED bulbs that radiate ultraviolet light," professor Hadas Mamane, head of the Environmental Engineering Program at Tel Aviv University's School of Mechanical Engineering, said. "We killed the viruses using cheaper and more readily available LED bulbs, which consume little energy and do not contain mercury like regular bulbs."

"The entire world is currently looking for effective solutions to disinfect the coronavirus," Mamane said. "Our research has commercial and societal implications, given the possibility of using such LED bulbs in all areas of our lives, safely and quickly."

"We know, for example, that medical staff do not have time to manually disinfect, say, computer keyboards and other surfaces in hospitals – and the result is infection and quarantine," Mamane explained. "The problem is that in order to disinfect a bus, train, sports hall, or plane by chemical spraying, you need physical manpower, and in order for the spraying to be effective, you have to give the chemical time to act on the surface."

"Disinfection systems based on LED bulbs, however, can be installed in the ventilation system and air conditioner, for example, and sterilize the air sucked in and then emitted into the room," Mamane stated.

Ultraviolet radiation has been used as a common method of killing bacteria and viruses for years. This year, technology has utilized robots equipped with UV-LED lights.

The Carolina Panthers use two Xenex LightStrike robots that cost $125,000 each to sanitize locker rooms, showers, and other areas of the NFL team's Bank of America Stadium in downtown Charlotte.

The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office is utilizing a robot that kills viruses with ultraviolet light, and is capable of disinfecting 1,000 square feet in less than 10 minutes.

In March, a group of 13 researchers wrote an editorial in the journal Science Robotics:

Instead of manual disinfection, which requires workforce mobilization and increases exposure risk to cleaning personnel, autonomous or remote-controlled disinfection robots could lead to cost-effective, fast, and effective disinfection. New generations of robots, from macro- to microscale, could be developed to navigate high-risk areas and continually work to sterilize all high-touch surfaces.
In April, science and technology advisor to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security secretary, William Bryan, said government scientists had found ultraviolet light showed promise in killing SARS-CoV-2.

"Our most striking observation to date is the powerful effect that solar light appears to have on killing the virus, both surfaces and in the air," Bryan told reporters at the White House. "We've seen a similar effect with both temperature and humidity as well, where increasing the temperature and humidity or both is generally less favorable to the virus."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Dec 2020, 12:07 am

Far-left journalist among group charged in BLM firebomb attacks on police vehicles in Arkansas
A far-left journalist was among four suspects who face federal charges in relation to firebombings of police vehicles in Arkansas. The anti-police attacks happened during a Black Lives Matter protest in August. A large group of BLM protesters gathered at the Little Rock Police Department's 12th Street Substation on Aug. 25. Rioters slashe ... Read https://www.theblaze.com/news/blm-attack-police-arkansas-firebomb?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202020-12-26&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Dec 2020, 10:59 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/president-trump-gave-a-speech-that-completely-silenced-the-radical-left/
President Trump gave a speech that completely silenced the radical Left
trump-speech
President Trump's Speech Angered All the Right People | Steve Deace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnVdLx6tYM4&feature=emb_logo
One of Trump's most important speeches! The way he defends America and does what's best for his country is commendable.
Will President Trump be able to actually turn around the polls and lead the Republican Party to victory? Steve Deace thinks that President Trump may still be on his way to victory and it may not be too late to reverse his political fortunes. If President Trump will pull it off it will be a major uphill battle.
With big swaths of the United States still closed down due to coronavirus epidemic, it is hard to imagine that things will radically change from now until November. The coronavirus is alive and well, and the federal government is not the only power that can actually impact on how the United States deals with it. The United States has laws that allow every individual State to decide for itself how to implement or not implement law and justice. With so many States allowing the Black Lives Matter movement to scare Governors and Mayors from being branded as racists, the United States is literally stuck in a half-shutdown mode.
The anti-Trump governors know well that if they open up everything in their States, than the medical risk will go up and the Trump reelection campaign would gain steam. But odds are that schools will open up in September, and the coronavirus will have a resurgence in many cities and States. The Trump campaign can yell and scream about how horrible the governors and mayors are. But the truth is that the coronavirus is a beast that will probably be with us until the winter or spring. If President Trump is able to pull off a victory, it will be one of the most amazing turnarounds in US Presidential history.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Dec 2020, 11:35 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/u-k-eu-finally-reach-brexit-deal?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-12-24&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
NEWS DECEMBER 24, 2020
U.K., EU finally reach Brexit deal
Paul Grover - WPA Pool/Getty Images
 LEON WOLF
After years of wrangling, the British government has finally announced a trade deal with the European Union that will govern the trade relationship between the U.K. and European mainland after Brexit.

POLL: Will you be spending Christmas with your family or social distancing?
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced the deal, which must still be ratified by the British parliament and the EU, on Twitter.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Dec 2020, 10:54 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/aoc-pelosi-schumer-leadership-biden-picks-horrible?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201216Trending-AOC&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
AOC says it's time for Dem. leaders Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer to go, cries that some Biden appointees from the Obama era are 'horrible'
Time for an overhaul
Photo by GREG NASH/POOL/AFP via Getty Images
 SARAH TAYLOR
Democratic Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) says that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) need to vacate their positions in the government and let the younger generation of burgeoning lawmakers take over.

POLL: Are you hopeful for 2021?
She also said that the Democratic presidential legacy of stacking administrations with previous Democratic appointees and big business heads needs to stop.

What are the details?
In a recently published interview with the Intercept's Jeremy Scahill, the young congresswoman said that the Democratic Party needs a serious leadership overhaul.

There's just one problem, she says: Democrats have no idea how to move forward.

"If you create that vacuum, there are so many nefarious forces at play to fill that vacuum with something even worse," she warned.

"A lot of this is not just about these two personalities [Pelosi and Schumer], but also about the structural shifts that these two personalities have led in their time in leadership," she explained. "The structural shifts of power in the House, both in process and rule, to concentrate power in party leadership of both parties, frankly, but in Democratic Party leadership to such a degree that an individual member has far less power than they did 30, 40, 50 years ago."

She also said that Pelosi and other House members need to prepare for what comes after Pelosi retires.

"The left isn't really making a plan for that," she said. "So I do think that it's something that we really need to think about."

As for the newly minted congresswoman, the speaker position is not something she is ready to tackle — yet.

"The House is extraordinarily complex and I'm not ready," she admitted. "It can't be me. I know that I couldn't do that job."

What else?
Ocasio-Cortez also took a swipe at the incoming Biden administration and said that the president-elect is stacking the vacancies with former Obama appointees and big business players, calling it "horrible."

"I think it's ... part of a larger issue that we have right now, which is ... the Biden administration is bringing back a lot of Obama appointees, which, depending on where you are in the party, may sound nice, I guess," she explained. "But I think what a lot of people fail to remember is that we now have a Biden administration that's bringing back a lot of Obama appointees, but when Obama was making appointments, he was bringing back a lot of Clinton appointees."

The Intercept reported that "dozens of people" from Goldman-Sachs, McKinsey, Facebook, and Google have "quietly been added to the Biden transition team in recent weeks."

Ocasio-Cortez explained that those very types of appointments are a "huge reason why we got [President] Donald Trump in the first place."

"In addition to just the racism that was waiting to be reanimated in this country, [there] was just an extreme disdain for this moneyed political establishment that rules Washington," she proclaimed.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 14 Dec 2020, 10:30 pm

Five Antifa scumbags gang up on man, beat him silly — and their 'comrades' demand reporter not record attack
'Do not film! Do not film! Do not film this!'
Image source: Twitter video screenshot via @SRodd_CPR
 DAVE URBANSKI
Washington, D.C., and Washington state weren't the only flash points of Antifa thuggery over the weekend.

POLL: Will you remain politically engaged if/when President Trump leaves office?
The black-clad leftists — who gaslight us with their self-described "anti-fascist" credo while engaging in blatantly fascist violence, bullying, and intimidation against anyone who gets in their way with few consequences — decided they would flex their muscles in Sacramento, California.

What happened?
The Proud Boys were protesting there Saturday, and Scott Rodd — the state government reporter for CapRadio News — was there to document the violence when Antifa decided to join the fray.

Rodd noted in a Twitter thread that "today was the most violent of any protest in downtown Sacramento since the election. Mace, batons, fisticuffs. A guy even pulled out a katana." A katana is a Japanese sword with a curved, single-edged blade used for slashing and stabbing — and yes, turns out an Antifa militant was brandishing the Samurai weapon, although Rodd referred to him as a "man on [the] counter-protest side."
MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/five-antifa-scumbags-gang-up-on-man-beat-him-silly-and-their-comrades-demand-reporter-not-record-attack?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201214Trending-AntifaThugs&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Biden’s Tax Plan Is A “Raw New Deal” For Retirees. Here’s Why...

Joe Biden has a long history of screwing over retirees.

It started in 1983, when he voted to slap income taxes on 50% of Social Security income, income that had previously been tax-free.

In 1994, he voted to up the amount of Social Security benefits subject to taxation, to 85%.

In 2000, he turned his attention to estate taxes, voting AGAINST the Estate Tax Elimination Act that would have phased out certain estate taxes by 2010.
Now, he wants to raise over $3.3 TRILLION in taxes... 
And he’s got his eye on America’s nest eggs…
His plan?
He wants to expand estate taxes and “equalize” benefits across tax brackets.
Now that word “equalize”...
It’s not the same as “fair”...
“Equalize” means some will come out ahead… while others will end up with less.
MORE https://www.goldcoira7.com/protect-your-retirement-loophole-2/?sfcid=7014T0000005OfY&ls=001-Email-Blaze-Media&cn=855-953-1942&utm_source=Blaze-Media&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=7014T0000005OfY&variant=b

NEWS DECEMBER 13, 2020
University 'cancels' author of essay who criticized references to Jill Biden as 'Dr': 'Sounds and feels fraudulent'
'Northwestern is firmly committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strongly disagrees with Mr. Epstein's misogynistic views'
TIM SLOAN/AFP via Getty Images
 CHRIS ENLOE
The author of an opinion essay that criticized references to Jill Biden, the wife of media-declared president-elect Joe Biden, as a "Dr." was summarily canceled from his associations with Northwestern University.

POLL: Will you remain politically engaged if/when President Trump leaves office?
What happened?
Joseph Epstein, an author who was previously a lecturer at Northwestern, argued in an essay for the Wall Street Journal that Jill Biden should not receive the honorary title because her doctorate is neither in medicine nor science, but in education.

In his essay — which was titled, "Is There a Doctor in the White House? Not if You Need an M.D." — Epstein wrote:

Madame First Lady—Mrs. Biden—Jill—kiddo: a bit of advice on what may seem like a small but I think is a not unimportant matter. Any chance you might drop the "Dr." before your name? "Dr. Jill Biden" sounds and feels fraudulent, not to say a touch comic. Your degree is, I believe, an Ed.D., a doctor of education, earned at the University of Delaware through a dissertation with the unpromising title "Student Retention at the Community College Level: Meeting Students' Needs." A wise man once said that no one should call himself "Dr." unless he has delivered a child. Think about it, Dr. Jill, and forthwith drop the doc.
After all, Epstein went on to argue, the process of earning a Ph.D. is not as strenuous as it once was, therefore it is not deserving of the same prestige.

"The Ph.D. may once have held prestige, but that has been diminished by the erosion of seriousness and the relaxation of standards in university education generally, at any rate outside the sciences," Epstein wrote.

How did Northwestern respond?
Epstein's essay was circulated widely on Saturday, generating a tsunami of backlash, both against Epstein, who was accused of being sexist, and against the Wall Street Journal, which was criticized for publishing Epstein's opinion.

Northwestern also received criticism — likely because Epstein identified himself as having "taught at Northwestern University for 30 years" — and the university eventually responded.

In a statement, the Chicago-area university distanced itself from any associations with Epstein, calling his views "misogynistic."

"Joseph Epstein was never a tenured professor at Northwestern and has not been a lecturer here since 2002," the university said.

"While we firmly support academic freedom and freedom of expression, we do not agree with Mr. Epstein's opinion and believe the designation of doctor is well deserved by anyone who has earned a Ph.D., an Ed.D. or an M.D.," the statement continued. "Northwestern is firmly committed to equity, diversity and inclusion, and strongly disagrees with Mr. Epstein's misogynistic views."

Northwestern also removed Epstein's profile from its website. Earlier on Saturday, Epstein was identified as an "emeritus lecturer" at Northwestern.

It appears Northwestern University's English Department has removed Joseph Epstein's profile from its website. Ea… https://t.co/im4hXVSQNT
— David Gura (@David Gura)1607834363.0
MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/university-cancels-author-who-criticized-jill-biden-phd?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202020-12-13&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Dec 2020, 10:38 pm

Tony Dungy questions faith of 'pro-choice pastor' and Georgia Senate candidate Raphael Warnock: 'Is he a Christian?'
'Does he follow the teachings of Jesus, and does he believe that the Bible is the absolute word of God?'
Photo by Gary Gershoff/Getty Images (left); Photo by Curtis Compton-Pool/Getty Images (right)
 DAVE URBANSKI
Former NFL coach Tony Dungy is an outspoken Christian who's not afraid to stand up to those who speak falsely about the faith.
The Rev. Raphael Warnock — a Georgia Democrat who's running against incumbent GOP Sen. Kelly Loeffler in a runoff election Jan. 5 — earlier this week tweeted that he's a "pro-choice pastor."
 DAVE URBANSKI
Former NFL coach Tony Dungy is an outspoken Christian who's not afraid to stand up to those who speak falsely about 
The Rev. Raphael Warnock — a Georgia Democrat who's running against incumbent GOP Sen. Kelly Loeffler in a runoff election Jan. 5 — earlier this week tweeted that he's a "pro-choice pastor."
Rev. Warnock, meet Coach Dungy:
"Rev. Warner may be a pastor," Dungy tweeted about the leader of Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta. "My question would be, 'Is he a Christian?' That is, does he follow the teachings of Jesus, and does he believe that the Bible is the absolute word of God?"
The Super Bowl-winning coach added, "I would think it would be difficult for someone who believes that God sees us when we are in the womb (Psalm 139:13-16) to think that it is OK to choose not to bring that life to fruition."
MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/tony-dungy-raphael-warnock-christian?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201211TRending-TonyDungyWarnock&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

https://www.theblaze.com/news/time-criticized-for-biden-harris-person-of-year?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201211TRending-TonyDungyWarnock&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
NEWS DECEMBER 11, 2020
Time magazine taken to the woodshed after announcing Joe Biden, Kamala Harris as 'Person of the Year'
Went over like a lead balloon
Photo by Drew Angerer/Getty Images
 SARAH TAYLOR
Time magazine faced a barrage of backlash on Friday morning after announcing that former Vice President Joe Biden and California Sen. Kamala Harris were the recipients of its "Person of the Year" award.
What's a very brief history here?
Time magazine editor-in-chief Edward Felsenthal said that the magazine chose the duo for "changing the American story" with regard to the 2020 presidential election.

The two also showed that the "forces of empathy are greater than the furies of division, for sharing a vision of healing in a grieving world," he said.

Biden responded to the announcement on Twitter, writing, "I'm honored to be Person of the Year with @KamalaHarris and grateful to be on this list with so many extraordinary folks. From front line workers to racial justice organizers, Americans met this year with strength, fortitude, and an unflinching belief in a brighter tomorrow."

I’m honored to be Person of the Year with @KamalaHarris and grateful to be on this list with so many extraordinary… https://t.co/sOCjIqBlpA
— Joe Biden (@Joe Biden)1607701980.0
Harris wrote, "Honored to be named @TIME's Person of the Year with President-elect @JoeBiden. We're at a moment where we're being confronted by multiple crises that have converged. We have a lot we need to handle in the days ahead but I know together we can get it done."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-computer-repairman-hunter-biden-laptop?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201211TRending-TonyDungyWarnock&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
NEWS DECEMBER 11, 2020
Computer repairman at center of 'Biden laptop' scandal breaks silence after reportedly receiving death threats: I'm no 'Russian agent'
Story gets stranger and stranger
Image source: YouTube screenshot
 SARAH TAYLOR
John Paul Mac Isaac, the computer repairman at the center of a reported Biden family scandal, is speaking out against any assertions that he is a Russian agent or hacker.
Mac Isaac made the remarks in a new video shared to YouTube on Saturday.

What's a brief history here?
Mac Isaac previously stated that he was in receipt of a laptop computer and hard drive containing highly sensitive information regarding former Vice President Joe Biden, his son Hunter Biden, and purported business dealings with Ukraine.

In November, Mac Isaac's lawyer, Brian Della Rocca, said that Mac Isaac closed his Wilmington, Delaware, computer repair shop after receiving death threats. A neighbor also told the outlet that Mac Isaac left town.

Hunter has not spoken about the laptop, and the former vice president said that the allegations were nothing more than a "desperate campaign to smear me and my family." He did not confirm whether the laptop belonged to his son.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Dec 2020, 12:48 am

NEWS DECEMBER 10, 2020
CNN finally covers the Hunter Biden story, omits name of key witness, faces backlash for waiting until after the election
Where was this report in October?
Elijah Nouvelage/Bloomberg via Getty Images
 CHRIS PANDOLFO
After going quiet in the months before the election, CNN is now actively reporting the federal investigation into the business dealings of Hunter Biden.

POLL: Who do you trust the least?
Now that the election is over, the media reporting of Hunter Biden's business deals with foreign governments has entered a new phase as federal prosecutors in Delaware, along with the IRS Criminal Investigation agency and the FBI, have issued subpoenas and are seeking interviews in their investigation. Biden's finances are being scrutinized, as federal authorities want to know whether he or his associates violated tax and money-laundering laws in their business deals with China and other foreign countries.

CNN reported that after it contacted Biden's attorney and the Joe Biden campaign for comment about the investigation, Hunter Biden released the following statement:

I learned yesterday for the first time that the U.S. Attorney's Office in Delaware advised my legal counsel, also yesterday, that they are investigating my tax affairs. I take this matter very seriously but I am confident that a professional and objective review of these matters will demonstrate that I handled my affairs legally and appropriately, including with the benefit of professional tax advisors.
But according to CNN, the scope of the investigation goes beyond Biden's taxes, covering business transactions involving individuals the FBI believes may have sparked counterintelligence concerns.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-finally-covers-hunter-biden?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201212Trending-CNNHunterBiden&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

NEWS DECEMBER 10, 2020
Black Lives Matter movement turns on Joe Biden, says no BLM leaders were invited to meeting with civil rights leaders
'Unacceptable'
Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
 SARAH TAYLOR
The official Black Lives Matter movement is apparently unhappy with former Vice President Joe Biden after learning that reportedly none of the movement's leaders were invited to a relevant meeting Tuesday with the leader.

POLL: Who do you trust the least?
What are the details?
The organization tweeted Wednesday, "Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, and Rep. Cedric Richmond met with several civil rights groups yesterday. @blklivesmatter — as the largest social justice movement in history — was not invited."
https://www.theblaze.com/news/black-lives-matter-movement-turns-on-joe-biden?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201212Trending-CNNHunterBiden&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Dec 2020, 3:26 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/election-scotus-ruling-pennsylvania-nullify?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-12-08&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
 THE BLAZE
NEWS DECEMBER 08, 2020
Supreme Court denies pro-Trump bid to nullify election results in Pennsylvania
Republicans were asking for the results to be nullified
U.S. Supreme Court (Stefani Reynolds/Bloomberg via Getty Images)
 CARLOS GARCIA
The U.S. Supreme Court rejected a bid by Republican allies of President Donald Trump to undo the election results in Pennsylvania on Tuesday.
Republican state lawmakers had requested their petition to be seen by the U.S. Supreme Court but that was denied without proving any reasoning or offering any dissent to the order.
The allies of the president had charged that the Republican-controlled legislature had improperly passed an act to allow universal mail-in balloting, which they said was in violation of the state's constitution.
That was denied by the Pennsylvania state Supreme Court, which said that the challenge was filed too late.
The plaintiffs' demand before the U.S. Supreme Court was that either more than 2.5 million mail-in ballots be nullified in the election, or that the results of the entire election be nullified.
Lawyers for the state were outraged against the demands from the plaintiffs.
"Petitioners ask this court to undertake one of the most dramatic, disruptive invocations of judicial power in the history of the Republic," said the state of Pennsylvania. "No court has ever issued an order nullifying a governor's certification of presidential election results."
The Supreme Court rejected that demand without a hearing, allowing the election results in Pennsylvania to stand.
The petition, led by Pennsylvania Rep. Mike Kelly (R) and GOP congressional candidate Sean Parnell, was considered one of the last-ditch efforts to thwart the officially recognized results of the election and its defeat seriously injures the president's efforts.
Democratic Gov. Tom Wolf already has certified Joe Biden's victory and the state's 20 electors are to meet on Dec. 14 to cast their votes for Biden.
Here's more about the Supreme Court finding:
This story has been updated.
Georgia will conduct another presidential vote recount despite ... ›
Michigan court rejects appeal for 'independent audit' of ballots over ... ›
UPDATED: Federal judge rejects Texas GOP effort to throw out ... ›
Federal judge dismisses Trump lawsuit in Pennsylvania, blasts ... ›
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 06 Dec 2020, 9:44 pm

NEWS DECEMBER 06, 2020
Crowd at Trump rally in Georgia lashes out at 'traitor' Fox News: 'We trusted you!'
There were boisterous chants of 'Stop the steal!' and 'Fight for Trump!'
ANDREW CABALLERO-REYNOLDS/AFP via Getty Images
 PAUL SACCA
Trump supporters blasted Fox News correspondents on Saturday at a spirited rally in Georgia. At the event in Valdosta, Trump followers lambasted the cable news network for it's presidential election coverage.

POLL: Do you think the election is...
President Donald Trump addressed a large crowd at his "Victory Rally" in Georgia, where he voiced his support of Republican senatorial candidates David Perdue and Kelly Loeffler in their battle against Democratic candidates Jon Ossoff and Raphael Warnock ahead of the Jan. 5 runoff elections.

Trump also used the high-energy rally to spotlight his challenge of the 2020 presidential election results, especially in the state of Georgia.

"We can fight for the presidency and fight to elect our two great senators and we can do it at the same time. We can do it at the same time, it's alright," Trump told the crowd.

President @realDonaldTrump speaks to Georgia voters at the FIRST rally since the election! I’ve never seen a crowd… https://t.co/vzKByJJRYJ
— Grace Saldana (@Grace Saldana)1607216367.0
Perdue and Loeffler briefly took to the stage to garner support from the pro-Trump crowd but were drowned out by boisterous chants of "Fight for Trump!" and "Stop the steal!"

“Fight for Trump!” chants as the President speaks onstage with Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue #TrumpRally… https://t.co/iinJ2DqhaK
— Brendan Gutenschwager (@Brendan Gutenschwager)1607223139.0

Trump supporters chant “Stop the steal!” as Senator Kelly Loeffler takes the stage to campaign today in Georgia… https://t.co/ehNlzcpPbq
— Brendan Gutenschwager (@Brendan Gutenschwager)1607208136.0
Before the event took place, numerous Trump supporters spotted and then confronted members of Fox News. Trump devotees slammed Fox News for their coverage of the 2020 presidential election, especially early calling the state of Arizona in favor of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

One Trump supporter is seen on video telling a Fox News reporter, "Fox News does not call the election."

According to Sky News producer Sarah Gough, the "Fox News journalists were getting the most abuse" from the pro-Trump crowd, a dubious honor that is usually dedicated to CNN. There were also shouts of "We trusted you!" and "Traitors!" aimed at the cable news network.

Fox News journalists are getting the most abuse from the crowd lining up for Trump’s rally in Valdosta, Georgia. Cr… https://t.co/4DTmurmDmL
— Sarah Gough (@Sarah Gough)1607191974.0
There was a chant of "Fox is fake news!"
Fox is Fake News #FoxNews #TrumpRally #FakeNewsMedia #Valdosta #StopTheSteel2020 https://t.co/sxCsZBwgdy
— Saundra Kiczenski (@Saundra Kiczenski)1607191749.0
Jennifer Jacobs, the senior White House reporter for Bloomberg News, noted that one man was shouting, "The truth is all we want!" He was reportedly escorted out of the rally, while the crowd yelled at security to "leave him alone!"
Man in crowd at Trump "victory rally" in Georgia next to press pen (guy in hat) was shouting at top of his lungs ab… https://t.co/MNBIA0ylCx
— Jennifer Jacobs (@Jennifer Jacobs)1607219558.0
Since Election Day, Fox News has seen its viewership plummet. Fox News' total viewership declined by a whopping 32% in the two weeks after the Nov. 3 election compared to its viewership in the two weeks prior to the election.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-supporters-attack-fox-news-rally?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202020-12-06&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Dec 2020, 10:44 pm

Horowitz: Hopkins analysis showing COVID-19 has 'relatively no effect on deaths' in US retracted from publication. Why?
If data analysis is insensitive or appears to "trivialize" a pandemic, does it make the research false? 
If data analysis is insensitive or appears to "trivialize" a pandemic, does it make the research false? The arguments of the lockdown and mask totalitarians are so fickle that they must resort to unprecedented censorship in order to win the day. Their views cannot coexist with any trace of dissent on the internet, which is why Johns Hopkins University, which has become a lead advocate for lockdowns, is evidently now censoring its own faculty in academic research.

POLL: What are you most worried about?
Last week, the Johns Hopkins News-Letter, a student newspaper, posted an article by Yanni Gu titled, "A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19." It was based on an analysis conducted by Dr. Genevieve Briand, an economics teacher at Hopkins. I originally saw the article on Thanksgiving morning and quickly saw this very catchy conclusion.
 Read more https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-hopkins-analysis-showing-covid-19-has-relatively-no-effect-on-deaths-in-us-retracted?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201130Trending-HorowitzCovidHopkins&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

NEWS DECEMBER 01, 2020
Report: Democrats face voter fraud allegations after ballot review by Dem judge erased Republican lead
'The judge miraculously "found" enough ballots that he felt were okay ...'
Stephen Maturen/Getty Images
 CHRIS ENLOE
Democrats are reportedly facing voter fraud accusations in an extremely tight New York congressional race that resulted in a Republican candidate having her lead over a Democratic incumbent completely erased, the Washington Examiner reported.

POLL: What are you most worried about?
What are the details?
On election night, freshman Democratic Rep. Anthony Brindisi (N.Y.) trailed Republican challenger Claudia Tenney by over 28,000 votes. Then, as mail-in ballots were counted over the coming weeks, Brindisi's deficit was erased, and he trailed Tenney by just 100-200 votes, the Examiner noted.

That's when Oswego County state Supreme Court Justice Scott DelConte, a Democrat, intervened, reviewing "spoiled" ballots that had been initially rejected, which gave Brindisi the lead — by just 13 votes.

"BREAKING: sources on both Dem & GOP sides confirm that the final counts submitted by all 8 counties in #NY22 to NY Supreme Court Justice Scott DelConte will show Rep. Anthony Brindisi (D) *ahead* of Claudia Tenney (R) by either 12 or 13 votes. Wow," Cook Report's Dave Wasserman reported following the development.

BREAKING: sources on both Dem & GOP sides confirm that the final counts submitted by all 8 counties in #NY22 to NY… https://t.co/8WyhDSjtNO
— Dave Wasserman (@Dave Wasserman)1606334648.0
"In NY-22, the Democrat incumbent was trailing by almost 30K on election night. The mail-in ballots got him close. Then a Democrat judge from Syracuse ruled he would personally 'review' all of the spoiled ballots that had been rejected. Guess what happened next," Hot Air editor Jazz Shaw explained. "The judge miraculously 'found' enough ballots that he felt were okay and the incumbent now 'leads' by 13 votes."

How did the campaigns respond?
Despite the narrow gap, Brindisi responded to the judge's actions by declaring victory.

"This process and the integrity of our election are critical to our republic. This judicial review has been fair, open, honest, and transparent and I remain confident that voters' voices will be heard," Brindisi said. "In January I will be sworn in and continue to work with both parties and stand up to anyone on behalf of all of New York's 22nd district."

Meanwhile, Tenney's campaign explained in a statement they essentially believe that voter fraud gave Brindisi the edge.

Campaign spokesman Sean Kennedy said, according to WSTM-TV:

Governor Cuomo's unfair, unwise, and unilateral rules changes and administrative burdens overwhelmed our voting system and created this utter dysfunction. As a result, the law was not followed when ballots were challenged and tabulated in this election. The result remains far from resolved. Hundreds of ineligible ballots were illegally or improperly cast including votes by the dead, non-residents, or unregistered voters. Those ballots should not – and must not – be counted. The hearing in court has already established that the current tally includes invalid votes and that the process to review and count the massive amount of paper ballots is fractured. Today's misleading and inaccurate tally is rife with errors and mistakes that must be rectified before this election is certified. It is far from final. Our team will fight to ensure the rights of every voter who cast a legal and proper ballot are preserved and not diluted. We cannot sacrifice accuracy for speed. When that is done, we feel strongly that Claudia Tenney will be certified the winner of the race for the 22nd District of New York.
Anything else?
On Monday, all eight counties in New York's 22nd Congressional District delivered their first official cumulative vote count, showing Tenney with the lead — by just 12 votes, 155,492-155,480.

Tenney's lead was later corrected by a single additional vote after one county revised its final tally.
Whiplash: now it's Claudia Tenney (R) back ahead of Rep. Anthony Brindisi (D) by 12 votes in #NY22 after Herkimer C… https://t.co/QiLOPIAER1
— Dave Wasserman (@Dave Wasserman)1606748169.0
However, the final winner of the race will be decided by about 2,500 contested mail-in ballots, according to Syracuse.com.
MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/report-democrats-face-voter-fraud-allegations-after-ballot-review-by-dem-judge-erases-republican-lead?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201201Trending-VoterFraudNY&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Nov 2020, 9:23 pm

NEWS NOVEMBER 27, 2020
Legal adviser for President Trump says these arguments in Sidney Powell’s lawsuits could 'affect the outcome of the election'
These allegations 'have legs'
Photo By Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images
 PHIL SHIVER
Pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell finally came through on her promise to legally challenge the 2020 election Thursday by releasing two highly anticipated lawsuits in Georgia and Michigan alleging widespread fraud. As for what affect the lawsuits will have on the results of the election — which for now show former Vice President Joe Biden defeating President Trump 306-232 in the Electoral College — that remains to be seen.

POLL: Who is the most corrupt?
But at least one Trump campaign legal adviser appears to believe that the claims made in the Georgia lawsuit, if argued successfully before a judge, could overturn the election and grant the president a victory.

What are the details?
In a lengthy Twitter thread Thursday, Harmeet Dhillon, a lawyer and former Republican Party official who is now involved in the Trump campaign's legal effort, summarized the key claims made in Powell's suit. She acknowledged that while some of Powell's major arguments — such as that Dominion Voting Systems software was hacked and that thousands of ballots were pre-printed for Biden — would certainly "be enough to change the election results," they may be more difficult to prove in court.

Instead, Dhillon suggested that a simpler path to victory for Powell would be to lean into a couple lesser, but still serious, claims of election fraud made in the suit.

"To me, the easiest way to reach the goal [of overturning the election] is something much simpler alleged in the complaint at para. 121," wrote Dhillon. "That thousands of specific, identifiable voters, cast ballots after they moved out of state as evidenced in their registration in a national database, and may even have cast votes in their new states also which can easily be checked against the other state's records. This accounts for thousands of votes."

"The other category Matt Braynard has researched & documented, is thousands of identifiable, specific registrations at fraudulent addresses such as P.O. Boxes, non-residential, etc.," she continued. "These seem to be specific and of a sufficient volume that their disqualification would affect the outcome of the election. I think this simple tack — much easier to grasp and prove than the more complicated theories — is compelling."

2/ including putting ballots in the wrong stacks en masse, pre-printed ballots that were “pristine” and unlined; bl… https://t.co/LFDlENZodS
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@Harmeet K. Dhillon)1606372966.0
4/ These are serious allegations, and maybe the evidence (some of it filed and some of it under seal provisionally)… https://t.co/gODFNXRo1a
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@Harmeet K. Dhillon)1606372966.0
6/ which can easily be checked against the other state’s records. This accounts for thousands of votes. The other c… https://t.co/bsoOZPP48G
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@Harmeet K. Dhillon)1606372968.0
8/ it really isn’t. How are you supposed to allege that someone cast a ballot from a fraudulent registration addres… https://t.co/Q253RAa8OF
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@Harmeet K. Dhillon)1606372968.0
10/ which thousands of specific, identifiable people illegally cast ballots in Georgia. I hope the federal court al… https://t.co/DE0ri6m8IO
— Harmeet K. Dhillon (@Harmeet K. Dhillon)1606372969.0
What else?
It should be noted that UPS allows individuals to set up personal mailboxes at local stores where they can receive mail and packages and the United States Postal Service sometimes allows individuals without permanent addresses to have mail sent to local stores via "General Delivery."

It could be that Powell's suit is alleging an irregular number of absentee ballots were delivered to such mailboxes, raising suspicion of fraudulent activity.

Anything else?
Dhillon went on to counter the charge that it is too late to challenge the election because votes have already been cast, recounted, and in many cases certified by state election officials.

"[But] how are you supposed to allege that someone cast a ballot from a fraudulent registration address or after moving, before the election?" Dhillon asked. "This is something that can only be checked after the votes are cast and tallied, particularly where last-minute registrations are permitted by increasingly lax voter registration policies pushed by Democrats, followed by no signature verification or other safeguards, as the lawsuit alleges."

"I think these 'Braynard' allegations have legs, and should be pursued aggressively," she concluded.

READ MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-legal-adviser-sidney-powell-lawsuit?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-11-27&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM

NEWS NOVEMBER 27, 2020
'Decolonization' activists vandalize  monuments in 4 states over Thanksgiving
Statues were defaced and toppled, and storefronts were also targeted in the spree
Abraham Lincoln statue in Spokane, WA (Image source: CTV News YouTube video screenshot)
 BRECK DUMAS
Monuments were vandalized in four U.S. states over the Thanksgiving holiday, and several were marked with graffiti referring to the LANDBACK campaign for "decolonization" that seeks to return lands to indigenous people.

In one city, businesses were also targeted and covered in anti-Thanksgiving, anti-capitalist messages.

What are the details?
A statue of President Abraham Lincoln was splashed with red paint in a park in Spokane, Washington, while in Minneapolis, a statue of President George Washington was toppled.

Fox News reported that a group called the Pan-Indigenous People's Liberation claimed responsibility for damaging the monument to President Washington, along with the defacing of the "Pioneer Statue" in another Minneapolis park that was graffitied with messages that read, "no more genocide," decolonize," and "land back."

Activists in Chicago launched an unsuccessful attempt at toppling a statue of President William McKinley, but left it covered in red spray paint, according to the Daily Mail.

In Portland, Oregon, several businesses were hit by vandals. Pictures of the damage show broken storefront windows and multiple buildings sprayed with the words "land back," "stolen land," "no thanks, no giving," and "colonizer."

Extensive damage was also done to a monument in the city.

USA Today reported:

A monument at Portland's Lone Fir Cemetery, dedicated in 1903 to the veterans of the Civil War, Mexican, Spanish, and Indian wars, was tagged with anti-colonialism graffiti and its statue toppled and sprayed with red paint.
Photos of the vandalism spread on social media on Thanksgiving Day, though police did not immediately confirm the reports.
Good morning to everyone but colonizers. Especially this one who seems to be having a particularly rough morning do… https://t.co/xoFR8pfj18
— Alissa Azar (@Alissa Azar)1606408592.0
The LANDBACK campaign, a project of the NDN Collective, lists four demands on its website's "manifesto":

Dismantle — white supremacy structures that forcefully removed us from our Lands and continue to keep our Peoples in oppression.
a. Bureau of Land Management, National Parks Service

Defund — white supremacy and the mechanisms and systems that enforce it and disconnect us from stewardship of the Land.
a. Police, military industrial complex, Border Patrol, ICE

Return — All public lands back into Indigenous hands.

Consent — Moving us out of an era of consultation and into a new era of policy around Free and Prior Informed Consent.
The campaign also states:
The closure of Mount Rushmore, return of that land and all public lands in the Black Hills, South Dakota is our cornerstone battle, from which we will build out this campaign. Not only does Mount Rushmore sit in the heart of the sacred Black Hills, but it is an international symbol of white supremacy and colonization.
READ MORE https://www.theblaze.com/news/decolonization-activists-vandalize-monuments-in-4-states-over-thanksgiving?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-11-27&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Nov 2020, 10:43 pm

Days before Christmas, Jupiter and Saturn will look like one bright star — some believe the alignment is the same described in the Bible
A rare event in the heavens just ahead of Christmas will feature an alignment of planets that a famous astronomer believed was the phenomenon that is mentioned in the Bible when Jesus ... Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/saturn-jupiter-alignment-christ-bible?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201126Trending-StarofBethlehem&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Nov 2020, 10:21 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/blm-protester-threatens-pro-police-woman?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-11-23&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
NEWS NOVEMBER 23, 2020
Smiling woman holding pro-police sign infuriates Black Lives Matter protester who threatens, bullies her: 'Baby girl, you're not walking away anywhere!'
The protest in Omaha, Nebraska, was over a police-involved fatal shooting of a black man last week
Image source: Twitter video screenshot via @KittyLists
 DAVE URBANSKI
A smiling woman holding a pro-police sign stuck a decidedly opposing tone during a protest against cops in Omaha, Nebraska, following an officer-involved fatal shooting of a black man — and the woman was harassed and threatened for her stance.

What happened?
Multiple videos show the blonde-haired woman dressed in a light-colored "Nebraska" sweatshirt holding a sign that read, "I [heart] OPD" — presumably short for "I love the Omaha Police Department" — and she stuck out prominently among the mob of protesters dressed in black.

At one point as she weaves around the anti-cop crowd growing around her, one protester yells at her, "Baby girl, you're not walking away anywhere!" and continues hollering just feet from her face.

When the blond-haired woman dares to smile in response, her adversary loses it: "Do you think black people being murdered is f***in' funny, bitch?"

When the woman with pro-police sign moves some distance away, the angry protester actually follows her and continues yelling at her.

The accosted woman appears to push the protester's arm away from her face, and with that the protester appears to threaten and even dare her to "put your motherf***in' hands on me, bitch!"

Just as the woman with the pro-cop sign manages to get away from her adversary, it appears police used pepper spray on the unruly crowd, several of whom yell at cops for their actions and run away coughing.

Here are several sets of clips showing the confrontation. (Content warning: Language):
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Nov 2020, 10:52 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/aoc-nikki-haley-pandemic-tweets?utm_source=theblaze-dailyPM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__PM%202020-11-20&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Daily%20PM
Nikki Haley shuts down Ocasio-Cortez over her solution to the pandemic, and she is not happy about it
Ocasio-Cortez lashed out angrily after the rebuke
Photo (left): Scott Heins/Getty Images; Photo (right): Mark Wilson/Getty Images
 CARLOS GARCIA
Nikki Haley started a Twitter feud with democratic socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.) after she floated her idea for a solution to the coronavirus pandemic.

Ocasio-Cortez offered a short tweet on Thursday about the pandemic.
"To get the virus under control, we need to pay people to stay home," she tweeted.
Haley shut down the plan in one tweet hours later.
"AOC, Are you suggesting you want to pay people to stay home from the money you take by defunding the police? Or was that for the student debts you wanted to pay off, the Green New Deal or Medicare for All?" she asked.
"Where is the money," she added in a hashtag.
Haley was referring to the progressive congresswoman's support for the "Defund the Police" policy set forth by the Black Lives Matter movement, her support for canceling student debt, her plan to combat global warming, and her support for Medicare for All.
Ocasio-Cortez did not appreciate the constructive criticism and fired back in a second tweet.
"Republicans are mad at this when they literally just voted to do just this in March. The reason they're opposed to it now is because last time they got a Wall Street bailout and this time all that's left is helping working people, the disabled, the poor, etc.," she claimed without evidence.

Ocasio-Cortez has been criticized and mocked for her Green New Deal and the approximate price of the plan, which some experts estimate could be as much as $94 trillion. In June 2019, she admitted that it would cost at least $10 million and added that it was not a fun number to say.
She also earned some mockery when she employed some bad math to argue that the government could already have paid for two-thirds of the $32 trillion price tag for Medicare for All.
Here's more about Ocasio and her high-spending policies:
Nikki Haley, capitalism, and fighting the coronavirus pandemic ... ›
AOC Slams Nikki Haley for Suggesting Police Budgets Come From ... ›
Top Republican lawmakers challenge Trump to present 'genuine evidence' of voter fraud
Minnesota governor orders no social gatherings for a month
Far-left San Francisco DA blasts Kyle Rittenhouse posting bail: 'White shooter motivated by racial bias'
Bill Pascrell wants investigation of President Trump, allies
Joe Biden dismisses reporter question about closing schools
Exclusive video
Cosmopolitan publishes hit piece on Trump but BlazeTV's Chad Prather sets the record straight
CHAD PRATHER
'Trump won by a landslide': Sidney Powell claims Trump legal team will 'prove' election corruption
THE RUBIN REPORT
Steven Crowder says this is why more than 150-thousand Michigan votes could be suspect
GOOD MORNING MUG CLUB
ALL VIDEOS
Watch BlazeTV on your favorite device, anytime, anywhere.
SUBSCRIBE NOW
How to entirely empty your bowels every morning - top surgeon explains how

Joe Biden reprimands reporter while dodging 'completely valid' question on schools closing

Democratic congressman says Trump and allies should be tried for ‘crimes against our nation;' Gaetz hits back: 'Disgusting'

Tucker Carlson responds to anger over Sidney Powell segment, reveals what Trump's own legal team told him

Top Republican lawmakers challenge Trump to present 'genuine evidence' of voter fraud

'Widespread destruction to businesses' in Portland by violent black bloc vandals

Actor Scott Baio threatens to move to Utah to unseat Sen. Mitt Romney after his anti-Trump tweet
Democratic Minnesota governor's 4-week lockdown banning ALL social gatherings, sparks protest at Tim Walz's mansion
Federal judge dismisses Trump lawsuit in Pennsylvania, blasts campaign in scathing opinion
Brought to you by TheBlaze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voTPdwCUsr0&feature=emb_logo
Ocasio-Cortez's 'Green New Deal' receives praise, ridicule
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:54 pm

Leftists want folks to move to Georgia to increase Democratic votes for US Senate runoffs — but tactic could be a felony

All eyes will be on Georgia Jan. 5 when a pair of runoff elections will determine the fate of the state's two U.S. Senate seats presently held by Republicans. In short, if the Democratic candidates flip the seats, the Senate's 100 seats will be evenly split between the GOP and Democrats with the deciding vote going to the vice president ... 
Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/leftists-move-to-georgia-senate-runoffs?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201112Trending-GaRunoff&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 12 Nov 2020, 11:49 pm

Trending story
In first debate Biden pledged to not declare victory until election was independently certified — he did anyway

During the first 2020 presidential debate in September, Joe Biden pledged that he would not declare victory in the election until the results were "independently certified." Last week, Biden declared victory in the presidential election despite the results not yet being independently certified. On Sept. 29 during the first of two presidentiL debates, moderator Chris Wallace asked Biden a question about not rushing to declare victory while the ballots were still being counted.

The "Fox News Sunday" host asked Biden, "Will you urge your supporters to stay calm while the vote is counted? And will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?"

Biden answered without doubt, "Yes." ... 
Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/biden-declare-victory-election-certified-votes?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201112Trending-BidenPromise&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

https://www.theblaze.com/news/target-reopening-looted-ransacked-minneapolis-store-with-emphasis-on-serving-black-customers?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201112Trending-BidenPromise&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Target reopening looted, ransacked Minneapolis store — but with new focus on catering to black shoppers
A goal of Target's new racial justice committee is to 'create environments where Black guests feel overtly welcome'
Image source: YouTube screenshot
 DAVE URBANSKI
A Target store in South Minneapolis became an emblem of protests and rioting that took place nationwide after the death of George Floyd in late May, as the store was looted and ransacked in broad daylight as cameras rolled:

Calling all Americans to take back our constitutional freedoms

And now, nearly six months later, the same store is reopening, Bloomberg reported — but with a focus on serving the needs of black customers.

What are the details?
The interior of the store was overhauled, the outlet said, with the pharmacy moved to the front of the store so elderly customers can easily get their prescriptions and the grocery stocked with spices requested by the local community while the lighting for the crosswalk from the nearby rail station was upgraded, and the entrance was made more inviting with a new mural and plants.

Bloomberg noted that Target is a retailer long associated with white suburban shoppers — and executives said the overhaul is part of an effort to improve its image with black customers. Indeed, the outlet said the Minneapolis store drew shoppers from areas twice as black as a typical Target, according to cellphone data tracked by SafeGraph.

"By being based in Minneapolis — by being based in the eye of the storm of George Floyd — they had a huge responsibility to produce a pretty elaborate plan," Anthony Thompson, a professor of clinical law and a founding faculty director of the Center on Race, Inequality and the Law at New York University, told Bloomberg of Target's decision to raze and reconstruct the store.
More from the outlet:

It's not exactly clear why this specific store was targeted; protesters originally headed there for milk to relieve the pain from being tear gassed. But in rebuilding, Target realized the surrounding neighborhood had never been asked point-blank whether the store that's been there since 1976 was serving it well. It wasn't.

The litany of complaints was long. And even though a remodel in 2018 fixed earlier perceptions the store was dirty, poorly stocked and a bit of an afterthought, some White residents in the Longfellow neighborhood would still drive to a different Target instead, derogatorily referring to the location — and its customers — as "Tar-ghetto."

So the roughly $80 billion corporation did something it hadn't before: met with Black residents, employees and community organizers (over Zoom; it's 2020 after all) to ask what they wanted to see in the reconstructed store.

Target hired a contracting company owned by a Somali-American woman and built some of those neighborhood requests into its blueprints. It also added shutters to the store that can come down in case of future emergencies.
Bloomberg added that Target laid out the goals of its new racial justice committee in August, including the need to "create environments where Black guests feel overtly welcome," which implied many didn't.
Kiera Fernandez, the corporation's chief diversity and inclusion officer and vice president of human resources, acknowledged to the outlet that Target does have a reputation of catering to white shoppers — but that it's working on building more relationships with black entrepreneurs by stocking their products. But Bloomberg noted that Target hasn't committed to signing the 15% Pledge, a promise to fill shelves with that percentage of products made by black-owned brands.

"Target is not going to be able to end systemic racism," Stephanie Creary, assistant professor of management at the University of Pennsylvania's Wharton School, told the outlet. "Target is going to be able to reduce the impact of racism that is created from its operations. That's what we're looking at."

Laysha Ward, Target's chief external engagement officer and the only black executive who reports directly to CEO Brian Cornell, added to Bloomberg: "We're really thinking about this relevant experience that is overtly Black and reflecting overtly Black needs and culture. We have to make sure that the solutions we're putting forward are informed by the insights of our own Black team members, our Black guests, the Black community."

More from the outlet:

For the most part, local residents are excited to see the retailer reopen. Even though the Minneapolis-based company used to be seen as touting its national philanthropic efforts while largely ignoring South Minneapolis's actual needs, its relationship with the neighborhood has come a long way since May. While the Lake Street site was closed, it worked with community partners to distribute essential goods like diapers. The community now feels it has a direct line to corporate headquarters, Majors said.

It will also be one of few fully operational stores in the still recovering neighborhood. Other local groceries, including an Aldi, were temporarily closed after the protests left parts of the area in rubble, while the other local supermarket, Cub Foods, kept operating from under a tent. The police precinct still sits empty, and the post office is still mostly rubble after burning during the spring unrest.
ThoMalik Watkins told Bloomberg he'll shop at the overhauled Target but believes it's responsible to the community not only in regard to what it sells but also for how it treats employees, making products easy to access, and promoting black-owned brands.
"Not saying you need to have signs all through your store that say 'Black Lives Matter,'" Watkins added to the outlet. "But I think it's important that they join the discussion, especially if that's the community that you're in and taking people's money."

Ohio's Republican Gov. Mike DeWine: 'Joe Biden is the President-elect'
But DeWine also said Trump has 'every right' to file lawsuits to challenge election results
Justin Merriman/Getty Images
 CHRIS PANDOLFO
Ohio's Republican governor said Thursday that it's time for the American people to recognize former Vice President Joe Biden as the president-elect.

Calling all Americans to take back our constitutional freedoms
Appearing on CNN's "New Day," Gov. Mike DeWine said, "I think that we need to consider the former vice president as the President-elect. Joe Biden is the President-elect."

President Donald Trump has refused to concede the election to Biden although he is still behind by several tens of thousands votes in key battleground states. The Trump campaign has filed lawsuits in six states seeking to challenge the results of the election by invalidating votes cast for Biden, alleging voter fraud and election process irregularities.

DeWine, who endorsed Trump for re-election, also said that Trump has "every right" to file lawsuits but added he doesn't know if Trump's case has merit.

"Look, I'm worried about this virus, I'm not looking at what the merits of the case are. It would appear that Joe Biden is going to be the next president of the United States," he told CNN.

Legal experts say it is doubtful these lawsuits will successfully overturn the election.

"He has the right to mount legal challenges, but we should be clear that these are 'Hail Mary' passes we might think of in American football," conservative lawyer John Yoo told CNBC Thursday.

"None of these cases really look like they have a very high probability of winning," Yoo said. "On the other hand, I think that Trump has every right to try and demand that all the states be sure about the votes, so that we all have confidence in the election. But I'll say, looking at past cases, these are very hard cases to prove and generally they don't result in changes in the votes totals on the order by which President Trump lost to Joe Biden."

DeWine joins several elected Republicans who have publicly acknowledged Biden's victory.

Fellow Republican Governors Charlie Baker of Massachusetts, Phil Scott of Vermont, and Larry Hogan of Maryland have each congratulated Biden on becoming president-elect.

Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), congratulated Biden and his running mate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) on Twitter.

"We know both of them as people of good will and admirable character. We pray that God may bless them in the days and years ahead," Romney said on Saturday.

He later told NBC News that the transition of power should begin as soon as possible.

"It's very much in our national interest, in our foreign policy interest, national security interest, to make sure that if there's a new team that may become the leadership team, that they be given all access as quickly as possible," Romney said.

Sens. Susan Collins (R-Maine), Lisa Murkowski (R-Alaska), and Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) also congratulated Biden for winning. Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), Mike Rounds (R-S.D.), and Pat Toomey (R-Pa.) have called for the transition process to begin.

DeWine said it's time for the country to move past the election and focus on combating the coronavirus.

"Look, we just all need to take a deep breath. There is a process for all of this. You need to follow the process. And we need to move this country forward. I think the most important thing is that we come together as a country," DeWine told CNN. "You know, we have a common enemy, it's not Republicans and it's not Democrats, our common enemy is this virus."
MORE 
https://www.theblaze.com/news/ohios-republican-governor-says-joe-biden-is-president-elect?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201112Trending-BidenPromise&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Nov 2020, 12:37 am

https://www.theblaze.com/news/michelle-obama-unity-attacks-trump-voters?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201109Trending-TrumpAccountabilityProject&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Michelle Obama calls for national unity by attacking Trump voters for 'supporting lies, hate, chaos, and division'
Stay classy
Photo by Handout/DNCC via Getty Images
 CHRIS FIELD
Democrats were beyond thrilled Saturday when media outlets declared former Vice President Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 presidential election.

Break free of our abusive relationship with our government
The left did not just celebrate the Biden victory. They were all about celebrating the reported defeat of Present Donald Trump — and his supporters. America saw lawmakers, Democrats, and other left-wingers call for the creation of a "list" of "Trump sycophants" in order to "shame them" and keep them out of "'polite' society." Unsurprisingly, Biden backers attacked effigies of President Trump in massive (not socially distanced) rallies around the nation.

On Saturday, former first lady Michelle Obama threw fuel on the fire with a tweet ripping the more than 71 million people who voted for Trump in 2020.

What did she say?
Shortly after Biden was declared president-elect by the media, Obama posted a Twitter thread praising the apparent victor, praising Biden voters, and, naturally, ripping President Trump by lauding the coming return of "dignity, competence, and heart" to the Oval Office.

"I'm beyond thrilled that my friend @JoeBiden and our first Black and Indian-American woman Vice President, @KamalaHarris, are headed to restore some dignity, competence, and heart at the White House," she wrote. "Our country sorely needs it."

"Thank you to all of you who poured every ounce of your hope and determination into this democracy over these past four years, registering voters, getting them to the polls, keeping folks informed," Obama continued. "More votes were cast in this election than ever before. It's because of you."

Thank you to all of you who poured every ounce of your hope and determination into this democracy over these past f… https://t.co/G2E785p2pe
— Michelle Obama (@Michelle Obama)1604773213.0
And then she launched into a call for unity — by intimating that Trump supporters are pro-lies, pro-hate, pro-chaos, and pro-division.

Noting that this Biden victory is just the first step in the liberal progressive agenda, she told her liberal followers that there's still much more work to do.

"And after we celebrate — and we should all take a moment to exhale after everything we've been through — let's remember that this is just a beginning," Obama said. "It's a first step. Voting in one election isn't a magic wand, and neither is winning one."

"Let's remember that tens of millions of people voted for the status quo, even when it meant supporting lies, hate, chaos, and division," she cautioned. "We've got a lot of work to do to reach out to these folks in the years ahead and connect with them on what unites us."

Let’s remember that tens of millions of people voted for the status quo, even when it meant supporting lies, hate,… https://t.co/C6tadAVzhU
— Michelle Obama (@Michelle Obama)1604773214.0
She did not detail how her supposedly peace-loving fellow Democrats are supposed to unify with allegedly hateful, divisive and lying chaos creators.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Nov 2020, 10:18 pm

The Blaze
Trending story
Horowitz: How Republican-controlled state legislatures can rectify election fraud committed by courts and governors
Who determines the outcome of the presidential election in a given state? Governors? Secretaries of state or boards of election superintendents? The courts? Fox News' decision desk? Nope. The president wins a state when electors selected by state legislatures conduct a vote in their respective states on Dec. 14. Thus, ultimately, according to ... 
Read more https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horowitz-state-legislatures-rectify-election-fraud?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201106Trending-LegislaturesFightFraud&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Oct 2020, 8:59 pm

BLM protesters chant 'Every city, every town, burn the precincts to the ground!' as second night of Philadelphia riots erupt

Black Lives Matter protesters in Philadelphia were recorded reciting a violent anti-police chant during the second night of rioting over the deadly police shooting of Walter Wallace Jr. on Monday. The protesters' chant was recorded by Blaze TV reporter Elijah Schaffer, who was told to stop recording shortly after capturing the video. ... 
Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/philadelphia-blm-chant-police-violence?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20201028TRending-BLMChant&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum