World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Donald Trump former POTUS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 Empty Re: Donald Trump former POTUS

Post  Admin Wed 18 Aug 2021, 6:54 pm

Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 Blaze_11
https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-fires-back-biden-afghanistan-blame?
Donald Trump fires back at Joe Biden after Biden tried to blame Trump for Afghanistan collapse: 'Failure through weakness'
NEWS
CHRIS ENLOEAugust 15, 2021   
Former President Donald Trump slammed President Joe Biden in a statement late Saturday as the Taliban seized control of Afghanistan, blaming the disaster on Biden's "weakness, incompetence, and total strategic incoherence."
Sen. Kennedy Turns Biden Nominee Into a NERVOUS WRECKNOW PLAYING
Internet ERUPTS When Biden Invites Child Up Front and Gets a Little Too Close
Psaki Gets Frazzled When Reporter Exposes Obama’s Super Spreader Event
Psaki Nervously Dodges Questions on Cuomo After Devastating Sexual Harassment Report
Biden Blames Everyone Besides Himself for Afghanistan Exit Disaster
Resurfaced Video Shows How Much of a DISASTER Biden Is on Afghanistan
De Blasio Goes FULL COMMIE With Vaccine Announcement That Has People Freaking Out
Trump's statement came hours after Biden placed blame on Trump for the Taliban's rapid success.
What did Biden say?
Biden attempted to deflect blame for the imminent fall of Afghanistan onto Trump in a statement late Saturday.

"When I came to office, I inherited a deal cut by my predecessor—which he invited the Taliban to discuss at Camp David on the eve of 9/11 of 2019—that left the Taliban in the strongest position militarily since 2001 and imposed a May 1, 2021 deadline on U.S. Forces," Biden said in a statement. "Shortly before he left office, he also drew U.S. Forces down to a bare minimum of 2,500."

"Therefore, when I became President, I faced a choice—follow through on the deal, with a brief extension to get our Forces and our allies' Forces out safely, or ramp up our presence and send more American troops to fight once again in another country's civil conflict," Biden continued.
How did Trump respond?
Trump responded several hours later, blasting Biden for a "complete failure."

In a statement, Trump said:
Joe Biden gets it wrong every time on foreign policy, and many other issues. Everyone knew he couldn't handle the pressure. Even Obama's Secretary of Defense, Robert Gates, said as much. He ran out of Afghanistan instead of following the plan our Administration left for him — a plan that protected our people and our property, and ensured the Taliban would never dream of taking our Embassy or providing a base for new attacks against America. The withdrawal would be guided by facts on the ground.
After I took out ISIS, I established a credible deterrent. That deterrent is now gone. The Taliban no longer has fear or respect for America, or America's power. What a disgrace it will be when the Taliban raises their flag over America's Embassy in Kabul. This is complete failure through weakness, incompetence,
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Aug 2021, 10:38 pm

Federal judge hands Biden 'major loss,' orders Biden to revive Trump-era immigration policy
A federal judge ordered the Biden administration late Friday to revive a key immigration policy established by former President Donald Trump that President Joe Biden canceled.The ruling came one day after the Department of Homeland Security announced border patrol agents encountered 212, 672 migrants in July, a 13% increase from June.What is the ba ... 
Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/federal-judge-orders-biden-revive-mpp?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Jul 2021, 6:54 pm

NEW: President Trump announces class action lawsuit against Facebook, Twitter and Google. https://t.co/fOdONirhSM
— Anders Hagstrom (@Anders Hagstrom)1625672239.0
"I stand before you this morning to announce a very important and very beautiful, I think, development for our freedom and our freedom of speech ... today, in conjunction with the America First Policy Institute, I'm filing as the lead class action representative a major class action lawsuit against the Big Tech giants including Facebook, Google and Twitter, as well as their CEOs," Trump said.

The lawsuit seeks a court order to immediately halt social media platforms "illegal, shameful, censorship of the American people." The former president is demanding an end to shadow-banning, blacklisting, and canceling of conservatives by Big Tech companies.

"Our case will prove this censorship is unlawful, it's unconstitutional, and it's completely un-American," Trump said.

In January, after a mob of Trump supporters gathered at the U.S. Capitol and got into violent altercations with police officers, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube — which is owned by Google — each announced that Trump would no longer be able to use their platforms. The tech companies claimed that Trump's repeated insistence that the 2020 presidential election was stolen and that President Joe Biden's victory was illegitimate incited the violence at the Capitol.

Twitter permanently banned Trump, citing the "risk of further incitement of violence" by his account, while Facebook indefinitely deplatformed the sitting president. After Facebook's Oversight Board criticized the company for imposing an arbitrary punishment on Trump, the company clarified that Trump will remain deplatformed through Jan. 7, 2023, at least. Trump's YouTube channel remains indefinitely suspended until there is no longer a "risk of incitement to violence."

"There is no better evidence that Big Tech is out of control than the fact that they banned the sitting president of the United States earlier this year," Trump told the gathered reporters. "If they can do it to me, they can do it to anyone."

First reported by Axios, Trump's lawsuit will also seek the immediate restoration of his social media accounts and "punitive damages" on the Big Tech giants.

The lawsuits also target the liability protections Big Tech companies enjoy under Section 230 of the Communications Decency Act.

"While the social media companies are officially private entities, in recent years they have ceased to be private with the enactment and their historical use of Section 230, which profoundly protects them from liability," Trump said. "It is in effect a massive government subsidy, these companies have been co-opted, coerced and weaponized by government actors to become the enforcers of illegal, unconstitutional censorship."

The former president accused social media companies of coordinating with federal public health officials during the pandemic to censor certain speech. Trump pointed to policies that banned users for sharing "misinformation" about COVID-19, such as opinions that raised questions about the origins of the virus and whether it was leaked from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
Big Tech companies became "the de-facto censorship arm of the U.S. government," Trump said.
"I stand before you this morning to announce a very important and very beautiful, I think, development for our freedom and our freedom of speech ... today, in conjunction with the America First Policy Institute, I'm filing as the lead class action representative a major class action lawsuit against the Big Tech giants including Facebook, Google and Twitter, as well as their CEOs," Trump said.

The lawsuit seeks a court order to immediately halt social media platforms "illegal, shameful, censorship of the American people." The former president is demanding an end to shadow-banning, blacklisting, and canceling of conservatives by Big Tech companies.

"Our case will prove this censorship is unlawful, it's unconstitutional, and it's completely un-American," Trump said.

In January, after a mob of Trump supporters gathered at the U.S. Capitol and got into violent altercations with police officers, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube — which is owned by Google — each announced that Trump would no longer be able to use their platforms. The tech companies claimed that Trump's repeated insistence that the 2020 presidential election was stolen and that President Joe Biden's victory was illegitimate incited the violence at the Capitol.

Twitter permanently banned Trump, citing the "risk of further incitement of violence" by his account, while Facebook indefinitely deplatformed the sitting president. After Facebook's Oversight Board criticized the company for imposing an arbitrary punishment on Trump, the company clarified that Trump will remain deplatformed through Jan. 7, 2023, at least. Trump's YouTube channel remains indefinitely suspended until there is no longer a "risk of incitement to violence."
 ... Read more https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-class-action-lawsuit-facebook-twitter-google?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210707SponsoredTrending-RedRockSecured&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 01 May 2021, 11:15 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-twitter-stock-ban?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202021-05-01&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
Trump mocks 'BORING' Twitter after their stock plummets by 15%
NEWS
CARLOS GARCIAApril 30, 2021   
Former President Donald Trump. (Photo by Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images)
Like Blaze News? Get the news that matters most delivered directly to your inbox.
Your email
Former President Donald Trump mocked the popular social media platform Twitter Friday after the company's stock plummeted by more than 15% on Thursday.

POLL: What scares you the most?
Trump, who was famously permanently suspended from Twitter after the U.S. Capitol rioting, released a statement blaming the collapse of their stock on their shutting down some accounts.

"Twitter stock 'plunged' as results are no longer cutting it for investors. Shares are off 15% today," read the statement.

"Bad forecasts are hurting the outlook but more importantly, in my opinion, it has become totally BORING as people flock to leave the site," he continued.
"[MoffettNathanson analyst] Michael Nathanson stated, 'the math
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 01 Apr 2021, 3:41 pm

https://endtimeheadlines.org/2021/03/former-president-trump-reveals-how-he-really-feels-about-dr-birx-and-dr-fauci/
Former President Trump reveals how he really feels about Dr.Birx and Dr. Fauci
Mar 31, 2021 | 0  |     

Former President Trump reveals how he really feels about Dr.Birx and Dr. Fauci
(OPINION) ETH – Former President Trump recently wrote a letter revealing how he truly really feels about Dr.Birx and Dr. Fauci. Trump decided it was time to let the public know. The following is the letter:

From Donald Trump:
“Based on their interviews, I felt it was time to speak up about Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, two self-promoters trying to reinvent history to cover for their bad instincts and faulty recommendations, which I fortunately almost always overturned.

They had bad policy decisions that would have left our country open to China and others, closed to reopening our economy, and years away from an approved vaccine—putting millions of lives at risk.

We developed American vaccines by an American President in record time, nine months, which is saving the entire world. We bought billions of dollars of these vaccines on a calculated bet that they would work, perhaps the most important bet in the history of the world.

Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx moved far too slowly, and if it were up to them we’d currently be locked in our basements as our country suffered through a financial depression. Families, and children in particular, would be suffering the mental strains of this disaster like never before.

In a fake interview last night on CNN, Dr. Fauci, who said he was an athlete in college but couldn’t throw a baseball even close to home plate, it was a “roller,” tried to take credit for the vaccine, when in fact he said it would take three to five years, and probably longer, to have it approved.

Dr. Fauci was incapable of pressing the FDA to move it through faster. I was the one to get it done, and even the fake news media knows and reports this. Dr. Fauci is also the king of “flip-flops” and moving the goalposts to make himself look as good as possible.

He fought me so hard because he wanted to keep our country open to countries like China. I closed it against his strong recommendation, which saved many lives.

Dr. Fauci also said we didn’t need to wear masks, then a few months later he said we needed to wear masks, and now, two or three of them. Fauci spent U.S. money on the Wuhan lab in China—and we now know how that worked out.

Dr. Birx is a proven liar with very little credibility left. Many of her recommendations were viewed as “pseudo-science,” and Dr. Fauci would always talk negatively about her and, in fact, would ask not to be in the same room with her.
The States who followed her lead, like California, had worse outcomes on Covid and ruined the lives of countless children because they couldn’t go to school, ruined many businesses, and an untold number of Americans who were killed by the lockdowns themselves.

Dr. Birx was a terrible medical advisor, which is why I seldom followed her advice. Her motto should be “Do as I say, not as I do.” Who can forget when Dr. Birx gave a huge mandate to the people of our Nation to not travel, and then traveled a great distance to see her family for Thanksgiving—only to have them call the police and turn her in? She then, embarrassingly for her, resigned.

Finally, Dr. Birx says she can’t hear very well, but I can. There was no “very difficult” phone call, other than Dr. Birx’s policies that would have led us directly into a COVID-caused depression. She was a very negative voice who didn’t have the right answers. Time has proven me correct. I only kept Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx on because they worked for the U.S. government for so long—they are like a bad habit!”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 31 Mar 2021, 8:39 pm

Trump says there’s hope for a 2024 run during viral interview — and Facebook yanks video saying 'voice of Donald Trump' is not allowed on platform

In a Tuesday night interview, former President Donald Trump said that there's "hope" for a 2024 run — and Facebook almost immediately yanked video of the interview from its site, stating that the "voice of Donald ... Read more [url=https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-hope-for-2024-video-yanked-from-facebook?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210331Trending-FacebookYanksTrump&utm_term=ACTIVE LIST - TheBlaze Breaking News]https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-hope-for-2024-video-yanked-from-facebook?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210331Trending-FacebookYanksTrump&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News[/url]
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Feb 2021, 12:18 am

https://www.faithwire.com/2021/02/17/trump-breaks-media-silence-in-wake-of-rush-limbaughs-death-at-age-70/?utm_source=FWNL
Trump Breaks Media Silence in Wake of Rush Limbaugh’s Death at Age 70
By Dan Andros
Managing Editor
3 hours ago
Former President Donald Trump, who gave the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Rush Limbaugh, called in to Fox News to discuss the passing of the legendary broadcaster.

“He was special” Trump said during the interview, saying he spoke to him just a few days ago.

“He was very brave. He could’ve been gone months ago, but he was fighting to the very end,” Trump said of Limbaugh’s fight. “He was a fantastic man, a fantastic talent. People, whether they loved him or not, they respected him. They really did.”

Trump went on to explain that he hadn’t really met Limbaugh before his foray into politics and eventually the Presidency, but they went on to become friends. “He had an insight that few people have – even really good ones, pros in your business,” Trump explained. “He was a very unique guy – he got it, he really got it. He was very street smart.”

Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer said that given the topic it wasn’t appropriate to ask questions on other topics before asking more questions about the late radio legend.

“Right from the beginning he was so great, and I have a very beautiful weakness. I always seem to like people that like me. It’s much easier. When they don’t like me I tend to not go for them as much. Call that a strength or call that a weakness, but that’s the way it is. But Rush was so gracious and so great and then over a period of time I got to know him. He loved this country. He loved his wife and his family and he loved his fans, his audience,” Trump said.

“There aren’t too many legends around, but he is a legend.”

Hemmer asked Trump what Rush told him after the night of November 3rd, the election. “What were those conversations like?” the anchor asked.

“Well Rush thought we won, and so do I, by the way. I think we won substantially and Rush thought we won. He thought it was over at ten o’clock, ten thirty. A lot of other people feel that way, too. But Rush felt that way strongly, and many people do. Many professionals do. I don’t think that could’ve happened to a democrat. You would’ve had riots going all over the place if that happened to a democrat,” Trump explained, referring specifically to the initial days immediately after the election.

Limbaugh’s illness advanced in the coming days and weeks, and Trump explained how hard Limbaugh worked to remain on the air despite being so sick.

Harris Faulkner attempted to steer Trump into an answer on what he was doing with his future plans, by asking if he and Limbaugh had ever discussed what the former President should focus on next. Trump didn’t take the bait and instead continued talking about Limbaugh, eventually summing it up with one sentiment:

“He was a great man.”
WATCH VIDEO 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2bVS2cpleQ&feature=emb_imp_woyt
Rush Limbaugh Dies, Pointing to His 'Personal Relationship with Jesus Christ' in the End
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Feb 2021, 10:24 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/democrats-deceptively-edit-impeachment-video?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210210Trending-DemsImpeachmentVideo&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
​Democrats edit impeachment video to conveniently exclude Trump's call to protest ‘peacefully'
NEWS
Deceptive
PHIL SHIVERFebruary 10, 2021   
Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) (Tom Williams/CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images)
Democratic impeachment managers were called out Tuesday at the start of former President Donald Trump's second impeachment trial for showcasing a deceptively edited video montage depicting the events of Jan. 6.
What are the details?
The 13-minute video featured clips from Trump's speech where the former president encouraged his supporters to "fight like hell" in addition to graphic footage of rioters violently breaching security perimeters and fighting with police at the U.S. Capitol as well as yelling profanities at officers.
The video was clearly intended to convince members of Congress that Trump did in fact stoke violence and incite an insurrection as has been laid out in impeachment charges filed against him.
But in order to make that case more emphatically, impeachment managers conveniently excluded key portions of Trump's speech, including one during which he asked followers to "peacefully and patriotically make [their] voices heard."
Shortly after the video was played and began streaming across the internet, Right Side Broadcasting Network, a media organization supportive of Trump, and others, pointed out the misleading edits.
Convenient that they left this out of the opening video montage at the sham impeachment trial. “Patriotically and… https://t.co/x7ZdGxr3Fq
— RSBN 🇺🇸 (@RSBN 🇺🇸)1612895095.0
Donald Trump Jr. posted a video on Twitter of a Newsmax interview during which Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin (N.Y.) also criticized the deceptive editing.
"If they're going to start playing the video of what the president said, how do you cut it out at the point where the president's telling his supporters to [protest] peacefully and patriotically?" asked Zeldin.
WATCH: @RepLeeZeldin highlights how the House Democrats used a deceptively edited video to make their case during t… https://t.co/1PREA85S3q
— Donald Trump Jr. (@Donald Trump Jr.)1612916834.0
What else?
Left-leaning outlet, Newsweek, published a fact-check on the claims that the video was "edited to remove Trump's call for peace before the riot" and determined the claim was true.
"According to a transcript of the speech and footage of it in its entirety, Trump did make the statement on January 6," the Newsweek report stated. "The video played at Trump's trial Tuesday showed the violence that occurred at the Capitol but does not include that part of his speech."
"The montage presented by [lead impeachment manager Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.)] shows the tens of thousands of Trump supporters at the Ellipse as he echoed unsubstantiated claims of a stolen election. It then cuts to rioters marching to and storming the Capitol before the conclusion of the speech, then returns to a later portion of Trump's remarks," it added.
Anything else?
In response, former Republican congressman, Jason Chaffetz, suggested that the video may have violated a House of Representatives rule that bars images, videos, or audio files presented in the chamber from being "manipulated with the intent to mislead the public."
"Go to page 34 of House Rules. Did the manipulated video violate the House Rules?" Chaffetz tweeted Tuesday afternoon. The rules state:
The Committee on Ethics is directed to report to the House, not later than December 31, 2021, any recommended amendments to the Code of Official Conduct, as well as any accompanying regulations, intended to address the circumstances and instances, if any, for which a Member, Delegate, Resident Commissioner, officer, or employee of the House may be subject to discipline for the dissemination by electronic means, including by social media, of any image, video, or audio file that has been distorted or manipulated with the intent to mislead the public.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Feb 2021, 11:54 pm

Will the Trump Successes in the Middle East Survive?
by Guy Millière  •  February 7, 2021 at 5:00 am

Facebook Twitter WhatsApp Telegram Send Print
The Abraham Accords -- between Israel, the UAE and Bahrain -- will lead to billions of dollars of investment and trade between Israel and its partners in peace. The Accords will also allow the Emirates and Bahrain to benefit from Israeli technology, and see their defense strengthened against Iran.

Sudan, freshly removed from the list of terrorist states, now has help from Israel, one of the world-leaders in agricultural technologies, and will be able to improve its food production.

President Trump added to the agreement the recognition of Moroccan sovereignty over Western Sahara, a territory claimed by a guerrilla group supported by Algeria and more recently by the Islamic Republic of Iran and Hezbollah. President Trump's decision strengthens Morocco, an ally of the United States, and refuses to reward enemies of the United States.

Saudi Arabia's educational curricula are being modified in a direction of tolerance and all traces of anti-Semitic and anti-Israeli statements have been removed. The religious discourse in the country is also changing.... Saudi Arabia's Grand Mufti, now says that religion should be spread through words, not through the sword....Saudi Arabia is... moving in an extremely promising direction. Let us hope that outside forces do not thwart it.

The outline of a more stable Middle East, less marked by war, appears to be taking shape – if other countries will just let it. The mullahs' regime, no longer a major nuisance, seems on the road to asphyxiation. Let us hope that process is not thwarted, either.

The new Biden administration, in under two weeks, is already threatening to undermine these and other victories. It had indicated...that it would like to return to the catastrophic nuclear "Iran deal".... [New] conditions seem to boil down to a demand that Iran respect the terms of the JCPOA, which Iran has, in fact, never respected. Evidently perceiving an American wishing to appease it, the mullahs announced on January 4 that they had decided to resume enriching uranium to the 20% level, close to the purity used for nuclear weapons. The same day, the mullahs seized a South Korean-flagged chemical tanker in the Strait of Hormuz.

The Biden administration also seems eager to restore U.S. aid to the Palestinian Authority and reconnect with its leaders -- without talking to them about their support for terrorism, treating them again, as "partners for peace", no matter how much evidence there is to the contrary, and attempting to move toward renewed support yet again for a potentially lethal "two-state solution".

Presumably Iran can only want to weaken the agreements between Israel, Bahrain, the Emirates, Morocco and Sudan.

The Abraham Accords, solemnly signed on September 15, 2020 at the White House by Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and the United States, set in motion a new peace process that many observers would have considered unimaginable just a few years ago. Pictured from left to right: Bahrain Foreign Minister Abdullatif al-Zayani, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, US President Donald Trump, and UAE Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed Al-Nahyan participate in the signing of the Abraham Accords. (Photo by Saul Loeb/AFP via Getty Images)
December 22, 2020. 9:30 am. A plane takes off from Ben Gurion Airport in Israel for Morocco's capitol, Rabat. Economic, political, cultural and strategic agreements between Morocco and Israel are signed for a full normalization of relations between the two countries. Morocco is the fourth Arab Muslim country in 2020 to sign such an agreement with Israel.

The Abraham Accords, solemnly signed on September 15, 2020 at the White House by Israel, the United Arab Emirates, Bahrain and the United States, set in motion a new peace process that many observers would have considered unimaginable just a few years ago. This new peace process has continued well beyond the 2020 U.S. elections and are at the heart of a broader revolution that has changed the Middle East and the Arab world. It is a revolution that is one of the major achievements of the Trump presidency.

Continue Reading Article
https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/17032/trump-successes-middle-east
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Feb 2021, 11:47 pm

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/dead-on-arrival-why-donald-trumps-impeachment-trial-is-over-before-it-begins/2RLX3NBRQ55LNFC35HRBKUAFNQ/?fbclid=IwAR0BsPJSy8tHLSXAJQhgfxFsIXHuj9kv2BPfBuwg_jEtxE0LLtE_pa6BqAU

Dead on arrival': Why Donald Trump's impeachment trial is over before it begins
6 Feb, 2021 01:39 AM
11 minutes to read
The impeachment trial of former president Donald Trump will begin in the US Senate on Tuesday. Photo / AP
news.com.au
By: Sam Clench
The impeachment trial of Donald Trump will begin in the US Senate on Tuesday, with the former president's political future at stake.

If convicted, Trump could also be barred from running for office again, ending any prospect of him reclaiming his old job four years from now.

That is what his political opponents, the Democrats, are pushing for. The more likely result, however, is that Trump's second impeachment trial will end the same way as his first – with his acquittal.

Both sides filed legal briefs this week laying out their arguments, and we already have a fair idea of how most senators will vote.

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertise with NZME.
Read on for everything you should know heading into the trial.

How the impeachment trial works
The House of Representatives passed a single article of impeachment against Trump last month, by a margin of 232-197. Now the House, represented by nine impeachment managers, will act as the prosecution in his trial.

Those managers were chosen by Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and they're all Democrats. They are led by Maryland Congressman Jamie Raskin, who is a lawyer by trade.

Trump, meanwhile, will be represented by lawyers David Schoen and Bruce Castor, who took the gig just a week ago after the former president's previous legal team quit.

Read More
Donald Trump asked to testify in Senate impeachment trial - NZ Herald
Donald Trump: Images emerge of empty Trump hotels - NZ Herald
Donald Trump impeachment: Key arguments ahead of Senate trial - NZ Herald
Republicans condemned Donald Trump. Now they're seeking his help - NZ Herald
The trial will take place in the Senate, with the 100 US senators acting as its jurors.

As a first step, the Senate will vote on a resolution confirming the exact structure of the proceedings. Expect this to include an allotment of time for the prosecution and defence to make opening arguments, a period for the senators to ask questions of the two sides, and then closing arguments to finish things off.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 27 Jan 2021, 7:43 pm

https://gellerreport.com/2021/01/sen-patrick-leahy-who-was-to-preside-over-the-impeachment-trial-taken-to-hospital.html/
First Roberts, now Leahy. Kamala will have to do it herself.  How ironic, What a shitshow for the fraudulent party.
Quick note: Tech giants are snuffing us out. You know this. Facebook, Twitter, Google et al have shadowbanned, suspended and in some cases deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here— it’s free and it’s critical NOW more than ever.
Sen. Patrick Leahy taken to hospital

By Tal Axelrod, The Hill, January 26, 2021:

Sen. Patrick Leahy (D-Vt.), who is set to preside over the impeachment trial of former President Trump, was taken to the hospital Tuesday, his office said in a statement.

Leahy, 80, “was not feeling well” in his Capitol office and was examined by the attending physician, said David Carle, a spokesperson for the Vermont senator.

“Out of an abundance of caution, the Attending Physician recommended that he be taken to a local hospital for observation, where he is now, and where he is being evaluated,” Carle said.

Leahy’s hospitalization comes hours after he was sworn in to preside over the Senate’s impeachment trial. The proceedings are expected to begin the week of Feb. 8.

Leahy, the Senate president pro tempore, is constitutionally the second-highest-ranking official in the upper chamber behind Vice President Harris, who is the president of the Senate under Article I. He is third in line in the order of presidential succession after Harris and Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.).

The Vermont lawmaker was first elected to the Senate in 1974. He is the only sitting senator to have served during the Ford administration and one of only two to have served during the Carter administration.

Leahy will oversee Trump’s impeachment trial next month in lieu of Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts, who chose not to preside over the trial because Trump is no longer in office.

It was not immediately clear if Leahy’s hospitalization would impact his ability to head the proceedings. Leahy’s office did not immediately respond to a request for comment from The Hill inquiring if the development will have any impact on the trial.

https://gellerreport.com/2021/01/supreme-court-dismisses-lawsuits-against-president-trump.html/
Supreme Court dismisses lawsuits against President Trump
By Pamela Geller - on January 27, 2021
SCOTUS
Righteous. Calls from the fraudulent party to pack the court in …..3…2…1..,.

Quick note: Tech giants are snuffing us out. You know this. Facebook, Twitter, Google et al have shadowbanned, suspended and in some cases deleted us from your news feeds. They are disappearing us. But we are here. Subscribe to Geller Report newsletter here— it’s free and it’s critical NOW more than ever.
Supreme Court dismisses suits against Trump alleging he illegally accepted foreign gift

The cased centered on the Emoluments Clause, which bans foreign officials from receiving gifts or profit while in office.
By Joseph Weber, Just The News, January 25, 2021:

The Supreme Court on Monday dismissed lawsuits against former President Trump that argued he violated the Constitution by accepting gifts from foreign officials.
The cased centered on the Emoluments Clause, which bans foreign officials from receiving gifts or profit while in office, according to the Washington Times.

The lawsuits claimed Trump‘s commercial businesses received profits from foreign officials during his time as president in violation of the law.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Jan 2021, 11:40 pm

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/16990/your-government-is-afraid-of-you?fbclid=IwAR1CdbAovwikZEMOofTQHlzPbPdh6CnklQ8U-D_qfN0W4ng1fneCxaUohjM
Your Government is Afraid of You
by Chris Farrell
January 25, 2021 at 5:00 am
The Swamp is terrified of Trump – still. That explains their fixation on eradicating him and his movement.
You are also supposed to ignore the facts concerning months-long violent protests with killings and burnings across America's cities by Antifa and BLM. Months ago, Washington DC mayor Muriel Bowser, demanded that the National Guard withdraw from her city amid violent demonstrations. She then named a street after those demonstrators and allowed them to paint their motto across the entire street.

Watch for the same sort of public treatment and language applied to Trump supporters going forward. It is consistent with a government that is in fear of its own people. The type of government that has 25,000 soldiers guarding a few politicians in an empty city.

The Swamp is terrified of Trump – still. Pictured: President Donald Trump boards Marine One as he departs the White House on his last day in office, January 20, 2021. (Photo by Eric Thayer/Getty Images)

The Swamp is terrified of Trump – still. That explains their fixation on eradicating him and his movement. "Trumpism" was not extinguished when Joe Biden raised his right hand to become the 46th president.

Fear grips The Swamp. Here is some evidence: the military occupation of Washington, DC; claims of "insurrection"; Speaker Pelosi's interference with the military command structure; more baseless claims of dark Russian conspiracies; serious discussion of reeducation camps for Trump supporters; marginalizing and criminalizing all things "Trump" – those are all expressions of fear.

Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and President Biden keep using the word "insurrectionists" to describe the rowdy Trumpsters who raided the Capitol building unlawfully two weeks ago. That is deliberate. It makes all the respectable, career politicians, government drones and DC political operatives appear to be "victims" – draped in the flag and bravely defending the Constitution. It also criminalizes all of their opposition. Not just the protestors who raided the Capitol, but all Trump supporters – across the USA – and those opposed to The Swamp mentality to which we have now returned.

There were more troops in Washington, DC guarding the inauguration of Joe Biden than are in Iraq and Afghanistan, combined. 25,000 National Guardsmen from 13 states, plus more than 2,000 Active Duty military from the Metro DC region. There was also the full panoply of federal and D.C. law enforcement. From Metropolitan Police to the Postal Service. Remember: No one was allowed to go to the Inauguration. The National Mall was closed. Blocks and blocks of downtown DC were shutdown with jersey barriers, 12-foot metal fencing and armed checkpoints. You are supposed to believe this is a "normal" security precaution. You are not supposed to question if the reaction is excessive, heavy-handed or unprecedented.

In two weeks, they have made Washington DC look and feel like the Brandenburg Gate area of Cold War Berlin; Nancy Pelosi unlawfully interfered in the National Military Command Authority; and Hillary Clinton suggested Trump coordinated the activities of the protestors with Putin.

You are also supposed to ignore the facts concerning months-long violent protests with killings and burnings across America's cities by Antifa and BLM. Months ago, Washington DC mayor Muriel Bowser, demanded that the National Guard withdraw from her city amid violent demonstrations. She then named a street after those demonstrators and allowed them to paint their motto across the entire street.

The crowd of Trumpsters who raided the Capitol building unlawfully two weeks ago brought about 5 deaths: 3 "medical emergencies" (read: heart attacks); Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick reportedly succumbing to a fire extinguisher blow to the head; and, unarmed, female, civilian, Air Force veteran Ashli Babbitt shot point-blank by Capitol Police in the chest while crouched in a window frame. Capitol Police failed miserably. There is clear video evidence of Capitol Police opening gates for some of the protesters to approach the building. You do not hear a word about accountability for law enforcement actions during the raid, nor about the Babbitt shooting. No marches by any groups seeking justice or an investigation. Nothing.

There is also a growing drumbeat for having Trump supporters "deprogrammed." Immediately following the election, the suggestion of reeducation camps was played-off as just a snarky remark, but in the last couple of weeks the sentiment has grown in frequency and sincerity. It is a threat we should all take seriously.

This is an attempt by The Swamp to place all Americans that supported Trump into a state of neurotic acute anxiety. This type of psychological conditioning is documented as what Communist propagandists tried to do to the West throughout the Cold War. The Castro regime had a technique for isolating and criminalizing resistance, and a particular word assigned to all who opposed their regime – "gusano" – worm.

Watch for the same sort of public treatment and language applied to Trump supporters going forward. It is consistent with a government that is in fear of its own people. The type of government that has 25,000 soldiers guarding a few politicians in an empty city.

Chris Farrell is a former counterintelligence case officer. For the past 20 years, he has served as the Director of Investigations & Research for Judicial Watch. The views expressed are the author's alone, and not necessarily those of Judicial Watch.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 25 Jan 2021, 11:30 pm

DO YOU REMEMBER THIS?
WASHINGTON — The State Department is reviewing a last-minute decision by former Secretary of State John Kerry to send $221 million dollars to the Palestinians late last week over the 

objections of congressional Republicans.
The department said Tuesday it would look at the payment and might make adjustments to ensure it comports with the Trump administration’s priorities.
Trump administration to review $221m. payment to Palestinians in Obama’s last hours
State department says will look at last-minute release of funds, blocked in Congress, to assess whether adjustments are needed to align with president’s priorities
MORE https://www.timesofisrael.com/trump-administration-to-review-221-m-payment-to-palestinians-in-obamas-last-hours/?fbclid=IwAR1MCDQRSiFn_iLB5Zp8erKA5obiUENeZ0zbtUCYhQQsiBft08ULdJrkreM
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 23 Jan 2021, 7:17 pm

https://www.israelunwired.com/pelosis-absurd-response-to-trumps-middle-east-peace-deals/
January 23
PELOSI’S ABSURD RESPONSE TO TRUMP’S MIDDLE EAST PEACE DEALS
written by Leah Rosenberg September 16, 2020 1041 views
Can anything that President Trump does be a positive thing? In the mind of Nancy Pelosi, the answer is no. Anything that doesn’t advance the two state solution between Israel and Palestinians is bad. One second. Does she really have such tunnel vision that she can’t even see what is positive about Israel and two Arab countries making a peace agreement?
Pelosi calls peace deal in the Middle East a “distraction”
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig-1f1k0fPs

The disrespect between the Democratic leadership and President Trump has reached such a horrible low that American politics has become dull and predictable. This is not just due to the Democratic party. It is due to the divisive manner of speaking that President Trump has brought into the White House. Unfortunately, this clouds over some excellent policy decisions that he has made. In a normal situation, his accomplishments would place him as a clear front runner for reelection. But since he has been so controversial, there is now a uniquely divided electorate. There are at least 45% of the electorate that will definitely vote for Donald Trump and 45% that will not. That leaves a vicious fight for the 120% of the middle-of-the-roaders who will determine the election.

If the election is based on policy, Donald Trump should win handily. If it is based on style, both sides should lose. Donald Trump’s infantile name-calling should not allow him to even win a primary, let alone the Presidency. But, he has mastered the art of working the media to grab maximum attention at no charge. But, Joe Biden’s obvious lack of mental acuity should also be reason enough for him not making it on to the ballot. The state of the American political system has reached a low point. But, this will probably change by 2024 as a new leadership will take over in Congress and the Senate. The American public will probably crave a return to civility after so much rancor and discord in Washington. A unifying candidate will probably be the wining candidate. But, until then, things will be rather rocky.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 20 Jan 2021, 10:31 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-biden-inauguration-nuclear-football
NEWS JANUARY 20, 2021
Trump wasn't at the inauguration to hand Biden the nuclear 'football.' The transfer happened differently for the very first time.
The football is always at the president's side
OLIVIER DOULIERY/AFP via Getty Images
 DAVE URBANSKI
Traditionally the nuclear "football" — the heavy briefcase that's always with the president, who can use it to control America's nuclear weapons — is handed off by the outgoing commander in chief to the incoming president at the inauguration, NBC News reported.

POLL: Should the Right embrace Conservatism or Populism to win future elections?
But not this time.

What are the details?
A military aide who carries the "football" remains physically close to the president, the network said, and is ready at a moment's notice to commence the detailed process of putting the football to use.

But former President Donald Trump wasn't on hand to witness President Joe Biden take his oath of office Wednesday, so instead of Trump doing the handoff, it's happening in a different way for the very first time, the network said.

More from NBC News:

A U.S. official said that a military aide will accompany Trump to Florida with one of the footballs and that Trump will retain sole authority to launch a nuclear strike until 11:59:59 a.m. Wednesday. Trump's being physically out of Washington will not affect his launch authority or access to the football until noon. (There are multiple footballs that allow a president to launch a military strike while traveling.)

Another military aide with a second nuclear football will hand over the authority to Biden once he is sworn in, the official said, and the military aide with Trump will bring the football back to Washington.
Retired Navy Adm. James Stavridis, also an NBC News contributor, said the football with Biden becomes — at noon — the one that's "activated" and that U.S. Strategic Command will go to that football, the network reported.

"Right before he becomes president, there's a football in his vicinity [that] is activated," Stavridis told NBC News of Biden.

The network said the White House declined to comment on the matter due to security.

Anything else?
Former Vice President Dick Cheney described in a 2013 Discovery Channel documentary how it all takes place, NBC News noted:

"The passing of the football occurs at high noon. Nobody says a word, but I knew what to look for," he said. "So you've got the ceremony going down front, but ... sort of behind one of the big pillars there in the front, these two guys are standing there in their uniform, and at the right moment he reaches over to hand it to the newly designated military aide. And he takes it from that moment on. The new president is the guy who's in control of our nuclear assets."
Michael Beschloss, a presidential historian and NBC News contributor, told the network some unusual events involving the nuclear football have occurred under various presidents.

Beschloss said the football's location "was an issue" when former President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas in 1963 and that "[former President Ronald] Reagan's nuclear code card was accidentally thrown out at the hospital after he was shot in 1981. [Former President Bill] Clinton lost his nuclear code card for a few months in 2000."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Donald Trump former POTUS - Page 2 Empty Donald Trump former POTUS

Post  Admin Wed 20 Jan 2021, 10:02 pm

https://www.theblaze.com/news/president-donald-trump-looking-to-form-his-own-political-party-the-patriot-party-report?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20210121Trending-BidenDayOne&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News
NEWS JANUARY 20, 2021
Donald Trump looking to form his own political party — the 'Patriot Party': Report
Interesting turn of events
Photo by Al Drago/Bloomberg via Getty Images
 SARAH TAYLOR
Donald Trump has reportedly spoken to confidants and aides over the last several days about possibly forming his own political party, according to a Tuesday night report from the Wall Street Journal.

POLL: Should the Right embrace Conservatism or Populism to win future elections?
The outlet reports that the move comes on the heels of Trump feeling that Republicans abandoned him following the early January attack on the U.S. Capitol as well as the GOP members who voted in favor of a historic second impeachment.

What are the details?
The outlet, citing inside sources reportedly familiar with the matter, said that the president would like to call the party the "Patriot Party."

"Trump discussed the matter with several aides and other people close to him last week," the outlet reported. "The president said he would want to call the new party the 'Patriot Party,' the people said."

The Daily Wire reported that "top pro-Trump Republicans" close to the administration said that it was a "bad idea" and would effectively split the Republican Party so that it would be nearly impossible for Republicans or otherwise to defeat the Democratic Party in elections.

In a Tuesday farewell video, Trump said that his movement is "only just beginning."

"As I prepare to hand power over to a new administration at noon on Wednesday, I want you to know that the movement we started is only just beginning," he said. "There's never been anything like it. The belief that a nation must serve its citizens will not dwindle but instead only grow stronger by the day. As long as the American people hold in their hearts deep and devoted love of country, then there is nothing this nation cannot achieve."

In his final speech as president, Trump at Joint Base Andrews said, "We will be back in some form."

Last edited by Admin on Wed 20 Jan 2021, 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2