World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 9:33 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 3:55 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 3:41 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 3:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 3:20 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 3:18 pm by Admin

» The Life and Death of Binyamin Airley
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyToday at 2:39 pm by Admin

»  Israel's Eurovision song Hurricane.
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 10:16 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 9:07 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyYesterday at 12:02 am by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 EmptyFri 10 May 2024, 11:17 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 10 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Tue 17 Nov 2015, 11:34 am

Heavenletter #5472 Love Your Life, November 17, 2015 

God said: 
The unseen mechanisms of life work for your good. You and I do not always agree what is worthwhile. Do your dreams have to come true by your order of command? If they do, if by your say I have to jump to please you, if I have to follow your decree, what kind of God would I be? I would be your Yes-God and stooge always at your beck and call.
The fact is that I am always alert to you, yet I am not at your command. If you knew as much as I do, then Our Will in all matters would be One. If you could see your life from the long haul, you might well not be so eager to have Me at your command. You might even say:
“Thank You, God, for countermanding my will. I thought I knew. I was sure I knew, and I was mistaken. My view was short-sided. I was not able to follow Your Vision because I don’t yet see far enough, and I tend to think that what I see is all there is to see. I am not just mistaken, dear God. I am sadly mistaken.
“I do not see, for instance, what is the good of my being without a home or money or family. God, who on Earth would want to lose the love of his life, be short of cash, or lonely?”
My dear Ones, you state your position very well. Something that the world uniformly sees as unwanted may be for your benefit, however. You don’t see how. You can’t see how. With longer vision, you might. There is greater than all that you presently dream of. There are greater blessings than you dream of. There is a greater perspective than you recognize at present.
No one wants heartbreak, yet even from heartache you grow. I don’t say to go out and look for hard times. Oh, no, look for joy. Yet when what you see as woe comes along, look for something good in it in the long term. I swear to you that good is there.
Your life on Earth does not have to confirm to the world’s vision of it.
You think that if only you had this or that, you would be happy. You must be aware that there are many who have what you desire, and they may well not be happy. Nothing of itself brings you happiness. You have to recognize your own happiness. You have to cognize it. Like miracles, you have to allow your happiness to swab its own deck. You have to allow. Declare own declaration of independence and happiness.
You don't seem to have inhibitions against declaring your unhappiness. You know the weight of unhappiness very well. You oppose it, and still you may contribute to it. You see every detail of it. You work unhappiness to the bone. Let go of this unhappiness and take in your happiness. Love your life. Be happy to be alive and gather rosebuds while you may.
You are a translator for your life. Translate your life differently for a change. Uphold your life. Be its champion. Life has its twists and turns. Describe your life in a different use of terms.
Remind yourself that life is a Holy Enterprise, and life is made of heroes and heroines. I see you differently from how you see yourself. What if what I see is more true than what you see? What if you have been missing out on your blessings? You are so familiar with yourself that you may not see your own light. Start noticing your light. If you want the world to be different, begin by seeing yourself differently. You can pull yourself up, or you can pull yourself down. Whichever you choose, you are also configuring the world. Love yourself, and you uplift the world, the same world you may disparage now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/love-your-life.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Nov 2015, 11:13 pm

Heavenletter #5471 Did You Say That?, November 16, 2015 

God said: 
There is trouble that seems to come to you that is, of course, just what you don't want. At the same time that you wouldn't predict difficulties for yourself, you also tend to invite them to yourself. You don’t want it, yet you bring it to you. How do you bring it to you? With your sense of bad luck, as if you have no choice. You may have given up on yourself and offer yourself blindly as a sacrifice to a fate you do not want.
Here is the sort of self-talk I hear you say. Such talk puts you down, and I ask you politely to leave off discouraging and defeating yourself with comments like this:
“When was the last time anything came easily to me? Why do I always get the short end of the stick? Why is life so hard for me?” And so on.
You make your own prognosis. It is not clear to you that this is what you are doing. You just don't see it. You see you are being forthright and honest. See now: By your words, you welcome difficulties to you. It’s like you say:
“Over here. Trouble, come right here. I have been expecting you. Over here.”
Beloveds, you do not hear yourself, yet you anticipate difficulties and so you invite them in as you might an old friend. Yes, you have formed a bond with that which you don’t want, yet you have such a familiarity that you keep beckoning to negativity, as if you wouldn’t know how to get along without keeping the God forbids right near you.
You might say:
“Do you see how trouble finds its way to me? Trouble chooses me. Even my computer causes me trouble half the time.”
My dears, it is you who calculates trouble. You would never ask for trouble, yet that is exactly what you have done. You proclaim trouble. You call it to yourself with your refrain of:
“Poor me. I just can’t seem to get away from difficulties. Difficulties seem to shadow me. They are on my trail. They make a bee-line to me. They more than meet me half-way. I run away from difficulties, yet they pursue me. They seem to know how to find me. That’s just my luck.”
And so you lay out your life as an offering to difficulties.
Now change what you express. The words you speak and the thoughts you think make a difference to your life. If the words you say can bring you what you don’t want, a better choice of words can certainly bring you what you do want. Seriously, change your point of view. The Universe loves to send you what you refer to. The Universe means to gratify you.
From this time forward, use speech that will attract to you what you want.
You may think this is too easy. You might say: “This positive-thinking may work for others, but it won’t work for me.”
And, why, pray tell, won’t it work for you? Bear in mind that the innocent Universe, seeks to give you, yes, you, what you talk about.
Start thinking this way:
“The Universe blesses me with its gifts. I am one of the luckiest people in the world. All I want comes easily to me. Whenever I express my desires, they come to me, often right away. Meantime, I am making inroads with good fortune.”
Beloveds, you absolutely have to change your self-talk. You may be so vacant of hope that you keep yourself glued to hopelessness, and so you get more hopelessness. If you can breed hopelessness, you can also breed hopefulness. It’s not that you fight hopelessness. You don’t have to knock it aside. What you have to do is to welcome that which brings you hopefulness.
This works. Give it a chance. Give it a month’s trial faithfully, and see what you feel. This is how it works. Pay attention.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/did-you-say-that.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 15 Nov 2015, 11:21 pm

Heavenletter #5470 Sublimely True, November 15, 2015 

God said: 
There is a spark within each one of My beautiful children, a spark that lights up those others called others and onto the world at large. Notice I said every single one of My children, for everyone has that spark within him or her. You have this spark within you. This spark comes from deeper than deep. This is you in your Blazing Glory. You have this spark within you to brighten the world.
Someone who by the world's view is deemed beautiful has this Lighted Light that I speak of, and yet the surface beauty may pall after a while. Someone who in world terms never has had this exterior beauty, nevertheless, has this inner bright light that brightens the world that the exteriorly beautiful do. It is not original to say that surface beauty goes only so deep, yet there is this interior beauty that lights up the world like the stars. Really, what is so beautiful about the stars except for their light that shines out in darkness?
You may not know the light that bursts forth from you. As a baby, you have this light. Fresh from Heaven, you certainly are swathed in this light. And if you are paralyzed, this same light shines forth from you. There is light beyond the physical that is yours. When you feel love, you shine it forth. Light is light wherever it shines from.
Eyes have been called orbs. Eyes have been called the windows of the soul. It is only partly true to say that beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, for there is a keen beauty within everyone on Earth that shines forth from their lighted eyes. Beneath the tinsel, beneath everything, lies the Light of God. It is located within you, brighter than bright, yet it is not of the physical realm. It is beyond the physical realm. This is True Light as if seen from another realm.
Light revealed is happiness. It is the Glowing Sun within you. Sometimes it is revealed in tears as well, for the light of tears also proclaims love. There are waves of love. Even in sadness, these rays are not diminished. Holy art thou regardless of how many snows may cover your light. Even a quick peek at your light is enough to change the face of the world and to light up all the loneliness the world seems to be filled with and then cloudiness can be done with it.
A world without love is cold. Love lights you up, and love warms you. Love and its light remind you of Heaven. Heaven is more than a place that can or cannot be located. Heaven is within you, and, like Me, is not far away in the sky on the outskirts of the world. You may like Heaven at a distance. You may like to think of Heaven as another world. You may like to think of Heaven as a dream place. Think of it more like where beautiful dreams are dreamt and every dream comes true.
Dreams you dream while you are awake are already true somewhere deep within you.
Such dreams were always true, or waking dreams would not exist.
The New World has always been true. It just wasn't discovered yet. The land Columbus discovered had always been there. It just hadn’t been seen yet by eyes in the rest of the world. The New World already existed just as much as anything in the relative world exists.
Where do dreams exist? Within you, even when you disbelieve your highest dreams. Where does Heaven exist? Within you, even when you don’t believe it. And where do I exist? Within you and within everything existent or non-existent.
You are one of My dreams come true. I was true, and you are true within My Light that also shines within you and outside you. We are true, sublimely true We are One Oneness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/sublimely-true.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Nov 2015, 10:00 pm

Heavenletter #5469 Who Is Responsible for Your Reactions?, November 14, 2015 

God said: 
You can always know that you are not alone. Whether your heart is aching or your heart is full of joy, you are not alone. The verse that says everyone laughs with you and when you cry, you cry alone, is simply not so. It may sound good, yet many laugh with you, and as many cry with you. This is how life is. No matter at what peak you are or at what low point you are, in terms of the world, you have much company. No one has been without pain, and no one has been without joy.
No matter how beautiful, no matter how wealthy, no matter how robust, no matter how unbeautiful, no matter how poor, no matter how ill, everyone on Earth has his good times and names them joy. Everything on Earth is relative. It has been said that no matter how great your sorrow, if you could have the choice to pull another’s troubles out of a hat, you would choose to keep the woes you already have. And, of course, you have made a choice to hold on to your troubles, as if you consider suffering a reward for goodness.
You would be reluctant to trade in your joys for someone else’s. There are times you may think you would, yet your joys are precious to you. Not for all the tea in China would you give away one millisecond of what is precious to you. There you are. Your life is yours. It belongs to you. Your life does not belong to anyone else, nor does anyone else’s life belong to you.
This does not mean that you cannot also have equivalent and greater joys the same as anyone else down the road. You just don’t have the equivalent joys yet. Or, perhaps you have, and supported suffering while you withheld yourself from joy.
No one can take your joys away, just as no one else can give you your joys. You well may receive joy from others, yet no one can choose your joys on your behalf. Joys and sorrows are all your own. You are on your own when it comes to your satisfaction or dissatisfaction in life.
In life, you are not adrift in a sea. There is plenty that you can pick up in the waters. How happy or unhappy you are is up to you. Your emotional state is a conclusion you draw. You are the one who thinks your thoughts. Nobody makes you do it. So far as I can tell, you pick up your thoughts and take them for the gospel. You draw your own conclusions, and you go by them.
One person thinks someone or something is beautiful, and someone else turns up his nose at the very same thing. Thus there are differences of opinions and political parties, and one man’s meat is another’s poison.
Go for what gives you joy. Turn away from what does not give you joy.
Someone asked Me today why one moment he is happy, and the next moment, he is in the pits. Why is an endless question. One why leads to another. I will give you the answer just the same.
The answer to your question as to why you are on high one moment and on a low the next is because you are a human being. That’s the bottom line. Or, rather, as a Divine Being in a human body, you are too often discontent. As yet, you are still here and there, uphill and downhill every which way. Even so, you can forswear despair. Consider despair a gnat that is pestering you.
Let a sense of humor come to your rescue. Despair has come and gone before. Why take a sense of despair so seriously? Turn your despair into humor. Don’t make despair your companion. Courteously nod to your despair, and then look for joy. Don’t compound despair with more despair just because more despair has visited you in the past. Why make it easier to find despair than joy? Don’t sit waiting for joy to find its way to you. Go find it.
Look at your situation with yours eyes wide open. Perhaps you have punished yourself enough, and now it is time to cease being a martyr and go on to greener pastures. Greener pastures await you. Pastures can’t move over to you. It is for you to go over to them. How about now?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-is-responsible-for-your-reactions.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Nov 2015, 3:27 pm

Heavenletter #5467 So Much Depends Upon How You Read Occurrences in Life, November 12, 2015 

God said: 
Life in the world, as you see it, is a mixed bag.
You could be a saint, and your house or cave could still be over-ridden with ants who bite you.
Did you perhaps think that saints always have it easy? Did you think you are the only one on Earth whose life seems to do a number on you? Do you think everyone else is spared from annoyance and woe except for you?
Life also bestows blessings. It behooves you to accept everything life hands you and not read too much into it and be laid low. Hidden within every what you see as a set-back lies the hand of God, and God gives only blessings no matter what you make of life and what you say about it.
A blessing does not have to be a wish of yours come true. A blessing can also be a hard-time. From what you see as adversity, you may grow amazingly. Some day you may even see the blessing in it.
There is a story about a boy who was lame. The world considered this inability to run as an adversity. Yet the lame boy who couldn’t run away learned to face everything.
I have said this before, and I will undoubtedly say it again. You may see Me up in Heaven where everything is wonderful, and you may see Me as I sit on My mountain-top plotting what well-chosen difficulties I can make for you. Disregard these thoughts. I don’t plot at all. My aim is always directed at more than you. There is a whole configuration of life. I will make no apologies for how something seems to look like to you in your perception of the world. You and I both wish you would immediately see as I do.
Dear Ones, don’t think that I don’t understand how you feel. I understand very well how you feel.
But, look, if anyone of Us is going to have to expand his or her perception, it won't be Me. Did you really think that I have to switch what happens in life? When something that occurs in life that makes you happy, you are ready to accept what you see as My plan and fruitful for you. When something occurs in life that seems punitive to you, naturally you don’t want it and would erase it. You would banish it, and you might want to re-educate Me, or even want to banish Me from your thoughts, as if you could.
When you despair at My ever learning from you, it’s very possible that I am in your thoughts more than those who stick with Me through thick and thin. Does this make any sense to you? Those who purport not to believe in Me, sure focus on Me a lot.
Would that those who love Me focus on Me as much!
So much depends upon how you read occurrences in life. Whatever you may think, you do play a part in your life. A big part. Your life is your doing, beloveds. You are not without responsibility for your life no matter what. At the same time, how innocent you may be of your responsibility.
Naturally, when your life is what you call good and is just the way you like it, sometimes you don’t mind taking credit, yet you disallow responsibility when you are sure no one in his right mind would ever call such an experience to himself or herself. You are part of what may be a grand experience. You are not really an umpire of a baseball game where you can cry, “Foul,” and your Will be done.
Please remember, you do well not to interpret Me as if I am blaming you. Blame does not exist in My heart. I do not follow a track of blame. There is no way My heart can get itself around the concept of guilt and blame. Nor could I or would I heap blame and guilt upon you. Of course, I understand your innocence.
Whether you believe it or not, I am a God of Love, and you can see only so far as you can see.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/so-much-depends-upon-how-you-read-occurrences-in-life.html

Heavenletter #5468 Look for the Diamond, November 13, 2015 

God said: 
What you see is what you get. You may see that you are surrounded with challenges. That’s how you see it. I do not ask you to kid yourself. Life in the world is not always easy. Sometimes My children find life very difficult.
You can rearrange your thoughts and come from a vaster vision. At present, you can see only so far.
What I am suggesting is that you be open to the possibility that even on the hardest days of the drama you play a part in, life is a blessing. Certainly life on Earth is strewn with blessings. Life is a gift you are given. Even what you would undo if you could has the earmarks of a blessing within it. When the blessings are hidden, you can look for them.
Nothing is the undoing of you unless you kowtow to that idea and hold yourself up as forlorn. Naturally, you focus on your life, yet there are other lives out there, and you can get your mind off yourself and become your own blessing. It is inadvisable for you to look for fault. It is inadvisable for you to be on the look-out for anything you don’t desire.
Yet My children seem to be in waiting for misfortune of one kind or another to drop at their feet. Instead, anticipate good fortune, health, and sunshine. You can do it. Have you been waiting for the doldrums? Have you been waiting for an axe to fall? Have you been currying the favor of what you call mistakes?
Make way for happiness. Encourage happiness. Bet on it.
Misfortune is that which you name misfortune. Why not look forward to something wonderful being strewn in your path? Get rid of tension. You don’t have to have it. Get out of the past. Do not let the past foretell your life. You have a lot to choose from. Choose that which you would like. Choose to go in the direction. Otherwise, you throw rocks before you.
When rocks get in your way, you can perhaps remove them, or you may remove some of them, or you can go around them. Perhaps you can build a rock-garden and fill it with flowers.
This is not just talk. I am not saying all this to hear myself talk. There is something of value for you here. I am suggesting that you stop chewing your nails. You can only be defeated when you say you are. In any case, you are to move on. There is no percentage in getting yourself stuck.
What sense does it make for you not to be your own cheerleader? Discomfort is not the end of the world. Even with discomfort, you move on.
All of life does not appear as a white-glove affair.
As you accept life as it comes, you also let go of it. It is not for you to immerse yourself in mud. Even within the mud, you could find a diamond. Might as well look for a diamond rather than a shard of glass to cut yourself on.
Life is an adventure, one adventure after the other. The world is seen as opposites. Whatever roughness you may be experiencing now also has its opposite. If you are sad, you can be happy. If you are ill, you can be well. There isn’t anything you cannot be. You have choice.
Accepting life as it comes is a starting point. You go on from there. There is a horizon before you, and you can walk right up to it. You can reach it. If you can’t reach it today, you can reach it tomorrow. Tomorrow could bring you great blessings. No need to convince yourself otherwise.

Relish life. It’s yours to love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/look-for-the-diamond.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Nov 2015, 11:34 pm

Heavenletter #5466 Welcome, Happiness!, November 11, 2015 

God said: 
Yes, I hear your moans and groans. Sometimes it seems that you major in moans and groans. And sometimes you face yourself squarely and say:

“Beloved God of Glory, to think that You notice us and pay great attention to us. To think that You love us, really love us, as we are, and that You love through thick and thin. Why are we not overjoyed? This is the biggest mystery in life, not that You love us, but that we are not the most joyous people in all the world. How can it be that all of us on Earth are not happy and pouring out gratitude for this blessing of life You have bestowed upon us.
"Instead we are grumpy, and we find fault with You and how You have put the Universe together. We are imperious, God. We correct You. We dare to tell You how You really ought to have set up the Universe. Are we an ungrateful bunch, God?”
Beloveds, I do not think either grateful or ungrateful. A baby is a baby. Understand this: You, all of you, just as you are, bring out the love in Me as naturally as the sun rises from the East. There is nothing difficult about My loving you. My love for you belongs to you. You are growing up. You are not growing down. As you live in life, you learn to respect and accept life as it is, and you plant flowers. You are putting aside your ignorance, and you grow toward the Sun.
There are ways that are easier for you, and ways that are harder for you. You can see this way or that way. You can be all over the place, yet from you, blessings come. You are not only a receiver of blessings. You are not only a lover of blessings. You, as you are, even as stubborn as you are, are also one who blesses. Most assuredly, you are greater than you know. From greatness comes awareness. With awareness comes humility.
You may not have a full understanding of the word humility. Let’s put it another way. You don’t have arrogance. You don’t have to put Me on a pedestal. You also don’t have to put yourself on a pedestal.
Sometimes you second-guess Me. You find it easy to complain and find fault and object to life. You may like to complain and aggrieve yourself, thinking that you, this individual in life, know better than I. Alas, fighting Me does not make you smart nor does it make you a champion.
If you want to remake the world, if you want to revise life, finding fault is not the way. Loving the world is the way. Loving yourself is the way. Displeasure is not the way. Crankiness is not the way. Conceit is not the way. Haughtiness is not the way.
Wanting to come out on top is not the way to come out on top when, in so doing, you come to putting others down. Here is the joker. There are no others. Putting anyone down is putting yourself down. Putting yourself down does not raise you to new heights.
Here is another joker: Despite anything and everything, despite your burly ego, despite your complaints, you will come shining through. You will reach clear thinking, and you will put aside your perceived ego needs, and you will triumph over your ignorance and arrogance. You will reach the summit of happiness. You will follow your heart rather than haughtiness. You will find the light within yourself, and you will light up the world.
Your purpose here in Life on Earth never was to find fault. Finding fault isn’t exactly a claim to wisdom. If you really want to uplift the world, then uplift yourself. It is wiser to be happy than a grouch. Get the hang of happiness.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/welcome-happiness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Nov 2015, 3:44 pm

Heavenletter #5465 Tree of Love, November 10, 2015 

God said: 
Beloveds, this minute all My love for All of You -- which is the same as to say the One of You – is radiating out like flashing lights on sparkling bicycle spokes. Picture all this light pedaling on its way to you. If you had full awareness of all My love cycling to you, it would knock you over with its wonder. If My love were sparkling water, We are speaking of a Niagara Falls of Love pouring onto you and lighting you up.
You love to be dazzled, yet you may too often overlook My love for you. There is some kind of proof of love that you desire and never get enough of. If I sent you a dozen red roses every day, it might not be enough evidence of My love for you.
When you start sensing Grand Universal Love, it overwhelms you. You are grateful, and, yet, yet it is too much love for you -- and not enough at the same time. You then detract from this burgeoning love with worry such as:
“Well, I feel so much love reaching me today, yet will it still be here tomorrow? Alas, how bereft I am without sense of love. I have seen an overwhelming sense of love come and go before. It may be that love withdrawn hurts more than love not evident to begin with. Perhaps I have withdrawn all hope of love rather than to have love only for a moment.
“God, it seems that love vanquishes me. It is so precious to me that it can take over my heart, and I am undone. Love to or fro me has never stayed or stayed for long. Only forever would be enough. I don’t know how to maintain my glimpses of love forever, or, not even for a week or a day.
“At least I have known love, or is it only the semblance of love I have known? I was never an orphan. I cannot imagine being an orphan, yet sometimes I feel so bereaved.
“I speak of love genuinely given that fizzles out. After all, it was love from only a mortal, and I have been so thirsty for love and so ravished by its light, and ravished more when I can no longer find love in my heart or anywhere.
“I am not so good about maintaining my own love unless I am, in effect, abandoned by another's love. I do not seem capable of maintaining love in my heart except in mourning love lost. Love has always threatened me with its escape.
“In any case, there is no one in the world offering love to me now of any kind or in any amount. No, I don’t seem able to find remnants of love anywhere. Was there really love once? I thought so. How I used to think so. God, love does not seem to be for me. It’s better then for me to let go of the idea of love, for how good I am at failing in love.
“Where is love, true or false, located anyway? Love is a thought, isn’t it? It may be a thought no more or less than any other thought. Love may be a like a big beautiful shining apple, yet when I take a bite of it, it isn’t nearly as good as it looked.
“So, God, where do I go from here?”
In this case, beloved, give any remaining drop of love you have away. Give it all away. Send it away for others to bask in. Love isn’t to keep to yourself. You have to extend it. Throw your remnant of love into the world like an apple pit. Who knows, another Tree of Love may grow for someone you don’t even know.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/tree-of-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Nov 2015, 9:02 pm

Heavenletter #5464 The Last Word, November 9, 2015 

God said: 
Consider that everything that happens is okay. It’s okay. It’s perfectly okay, and you’re okay. The world revolves, and the world resolves. You don’t change the world by wresting others from their perception of the world.
Dear One, you have to come to the place where it is okay for life and the people mingled in your life to be the way they are. No one has to be your favorite flavor of Life on Earth. Anyone can be against blueberry pie or anything whatsoever he happens to be against, and he can be for anything he wants to be for whether you like it or not. You can’t very well disallow another from the freedom you so desire. This is acceptance. Acceptance may seem to be out of your reach.
What is the argument? Are you feeling that only you can be the decider of what another's views on life are supposed to be? If someone seems impossible to you, well, then, something in you has to allow him his privilege to think as he likes to think, to even be obnoxious, even to perceive you as difficult if that's how he sees it. You have no more right to infringe on another's view than he has the right to infringe on yours.
When you are dealing with people who drive you up a wall, remember it is your difficulty you are dealing with. Your distress comes from you and not from the other person who has innocently or deliberately triggered something within you.
In the same way, when it comes to people you like to be with, the situation is also really about you. Those who are easier for you to deal with just as they are, you also contribute to them with your openness to life.
You cannot make someone be more open-minded or open-hearted. You can be open-minded and open-hearted yourself. Other's thoughts are their thoughts. You are not entitled to toss anyone’s ideas away any more than anyone else has any entitlement to oppose or take away from your way of thinking. Ideas change on their own. A light has to go on.
If someone scoffs at you, I tell you again and again that you are the one upset by this. The one who scoffs at you feels perfectly justified under all circumstances just as you might. In any case, you are not a court judge who is to decide against anyone else.
You are free to like or not to like. You like to be accepted as you are. So does everyone else. Everyone has his beliefs, and, likely, everyone has his bias. This is a universal privilege. Anyone can prefer to be superior to you as much as he wants. You don't have to be boondoggled. There is more to you, of course, than what another allows himself to let in. If someone really knew Who you are, who knew the depth of your heart, he would love you.
And if you really knew another's Inner Being, you would also love him just as he is. Everyone is devoted to his way of thinking just as you are devoted to your way of thinking. If someone were a character in a novel, you might enjoy him. You really might.
Who are you to convince another to change his ways? Anyway, how successful has this ever been?
No one has the last word. And, if, somehow you find that you have the last word, this can only appease weak-kneed ego for a little while. This is all the last word can do. Does it have to be so hard to let go of another in the world? Can you not release another from your boundaries?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-last-word.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Nov 2015, 11:31 pm

Heavenletter #5463 The Dance of the Universe, November 8, 2015 

God said: 
I hear you cry out in the wilderness of your heart and mind:
“God, what is this pull I have to exist in a body, to be seen, to be known, to make my mark, so to speak; to write my name on a tree; to be bound to another name etched in the bark of a tree with mine; to remain here on Earth forever? What is this need I have to plant a flower and love it into existence, one small flower that won’t last long, yet still I yearn for this one flower to experience Life on Earth and enrich the happiness of the world if only for a brief moment in the Myth of Time?
"Why does this seem so vital to me when it is only so momentary? Why do these moments on Earth seem so important to me and to every other person who is also my Self? What is going on within me, and what will go on in the world when it is without me? The time will come when I will not even be a memory for anyone on Earth.”
I say to you:
Dear Human Being, just as I desire to bring you to Earth and enjoy your humanness in a few moments of sunshine, so do you desire to have a flower grow and blossom. How long the flower lasts is immaterial. The longing of your soul is to plant a flower and nourish it and see it grow to the sun.
In the same way, you are more than your words, more than your thoughts, more than your experiences. You are a culmination of Me, the culmination and extraordinary expression of Me as you, My flower, unknown initials carved on a tree, something that says unto Eternity that once you were here. You want some kind of long-lasting memorial to yourself. Beloved, anonymity doesn’t mean non-existence.
On Earth, you seek a certain resolution for you. Perhaps this is a longing of your soul.
There is a concept of a rose, and there is a rose. The concept of rose is always. Roses may fade, yet not the quality of roseness. Roseness is a part of life. Within one petal is contained the whole.
In terms of you, that which is referred to as you – all that can fade away is your body and so-called possessions. They will fade, yet you in your glory will live forever. You are a Spirit of the Universe. You are Inner Beingness. You are no less. You will always exist. Even as your body is on Earth, you are contained within the Stars and the Sun and the Moon.
When you are no longer physically on Earth, you will still be known whether by name or not. You will never not be known. You will light the sky and shed light on the Universe. Believe Me, it is a difference to the Earth that you were born to Earth. When it is time for you to bid adieu to your human life, you will soar and continue to bless Earth. You will have made your mark with or without concrete evidence of it.
You will let go of all attachment. Perhaps the story of every human life is that you lose attachment. There is a common grain in everyone to desire to be immortalized. You have always been an Immortal. Puzzlement dies, yet not Reality. It is true. You are born of the elements, and, in human life, you deliver all that you are truly made of.
You are not your emotions, nor are you your memories. You are meaning, perhaps the meaning of memory, yet, of course, you know what I say about the past -- let it go.
Infinity, this is a different matter. Infinity is not made of matter. Infinity IS. You are Beingness. There is no time. There is no distance. You are in every cell of the Universe. Heaven and Earth become One for you, and Heaven and Earth sparkle within you. You are dispensed to where you have always been. You are a song in My heart, a blossoming of a flower, a sweet melon that bursts through from the Center of the Earth and rises to the concept of Heaven. All of My children are concepts. Concepts exist. Mighty are concepts. All the world stuff is a concept. A concept reaches Reality without machinations.
No more subterfuge. You are right out here in plain view as the spirit that you are. You are the essence and no longer just a mere picture. The more subtle you are, the more powerful and the greater your Presence.
Away from Earth life, you know what you are doing even as your specific doing is invisible on Earth. From seeming individuality, you become The Dance of the Universe.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-dance-of-the-universe.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Nov 2015, 7:20 pm

Heavenletter #5462 Ah, Sweet Mystery of Life, November 7, 2015 

God said: 
One purpose of your life must be for delving into this mystery called life.
You can know that your purpose in life is to serve Me which is the same as to serve the Universe and everyone in it. One purpose may seem grander than another, yet that is not the way I see it. Purpose is purpose. The little boy who put his finger in the dike in Holland had a purpose. His purpose was to keep a flood at bay.
In the world, a purpose holds a certain weight, and another purpose is less and another greater, yet this is not how I see it. Every purpose is great. You are worthwhile. I say it again: You are worthwhile. YOU ARE WORTHWHILE.
What was that fable about the lion who was great and a rat who was small, and, yet, when the great lion had been caught in a trap, the rat chewed the rope that had kept the lion captured, and so it was the rat who set the mighty lion free. Every purpose is great, and every event is great, from the biggest to the smallest, no matter how the world sees it.
You serve no matter what the cost. I bring this up because I would like to suggest that you don't have to associate cost with service. Why? Dear Ones, why include the concept of cost with the service you give to the Universe? Neither pain nor suffering create exalted service.
Yes, of course, pain itself may serve a purpose, yet pain does not serve better than freedom from pain. Pain is not necessary to make your service noble. You can be a saint without pain. Have the idea that you don't, absolutely don't need pain of any kind.
You don’t have to hurt. Hurt does not belong to you. Enduring pain is not a requirement. I would love those of you who suffer in whatever manner you do to carry the idea that pain has no bearing on you. You can indeed have a good attitude about life as a whole and your own life in particular. You don't have to go through fire in order to purify or anything like that.
This is a delicate point I am trying to make. I would like you to have the idea that pain, no matter how much you have and how much you can’t officially seem to stop it, is not something you have to have. It’s true that good can come from anything, and, still, pain is not a requirement. You may have great pain. You can’t deny it, yet I would love you to see pain as not belonging to you.
Nor must the reasons why you do suffer be listed and checked off. Nor must the reasons why someone else does not have pain be listed and checked off. Neither pain nor pain-free is a measurement of worth. I would love you to think you don’t have to have pain. It would not be a sacrifice to give up pain.
Can you be courageous with pain? Yes. Can pain make you humble? Yes. Yes, indeed. You can also be courageous and humble without pain as well.
There is no price you or anyone has to pay for being alive on Earth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/ah-sweet-mystery-of-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Nov 2015, 10:47 pm

Heavenletter #5461 The Common Source of Anger, November 6, 2015 

God said: 
How is it that My children may be too tired to work on something yet, from all I can see, have the energy to be angry at the drop of a hat? Better to be quick to use your energy for your work and quick to send love than to shoot off anger. This applies to everyone I know, and I do know everyone.
Look, reasons for being upset to one degree or another are a dime a dozen. Reasons for peace within and outside are also available. Must anger be at the top of the list?
Put your energy to good use. Do you really consider anger as more important than getting work done or more important than rising to an occasion of joy? If all your spurts of anger were money, you might be a rich man. Consider rationing your anger. Some days you are like a little boiling teapot or like a little mighty Vesuvius puffing out how irate you are.
What is this craving for anger? You may say you don’t want to be angry. I have to ask then, why are you? Again and again, one incident after another, raises the shackles on your back. No matter how entitled you may be, anger seems to be a waste of your time and energy. What is the benefit of getting all steamed up? What benefit is there in getting upset? Anger only breeds anger.
It is easy to get upset. And it is easy to feel justified. If you were wise, would you lose your cool so easily? You are so quick to be offended, it is as if you are an avid collector of offense. Better to collect stamps. You do have choice, you know. Anger is not to lead you by the nose. Your life can be consumed by anger. If anger is fuel, become a conservationist.
Anger can always be justified. Some anger is just a peeve, however, and not worth the time of day. By the same token, I don't believe that great anger is worth a penny more.
You must know that anger is not good for you. It’s not good for your physiology nor is it good for your psychology. Perhaps you can find other ways to vent. I would say you must find other ways. Be good to yourself, please. If you must be aggressive, play football, bat a baseball, play tennis, run around the block.
Let’s not forget that your anger is always your anger. It is not someone else’s. Someone else can’t make you react. You can express yourself in better ways than anger. Your anger may be impressive, yet what does it accomplish? Smoke a peace pipe instead.
One trouble with anger is that, when you are angry, you suffer from it. Spare yourself from feeling anguishing anger. What good does anger do you, if any?
I am not recommending that you store up anger. There are greater options than either storing anger or venting it.
When you are feeling fit to be tied, where is your love hiding?
No one is asking you to be a veritable Pollyanna. No one is asking you to be a firecracker either. Or a bomb that goes off. Or a sputterer.
It can be said that you are right to be angry. But every day? Twice a day? Where is the cut-off?
Nor am I telling you to control your anger. We are not talking about control. Repressing anger isn’t so swift either. We’re not talking about keeping in your anger or pretending it away. We are talking about your finding out the common source of most of your anger. I am sorry to tell you, dear ones, that it is injury to your ego. Foolish ego.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly versio
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-common-source-of-anger.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Nov 2015, 9:43 pm

Heavenletter #5460 A Replay of Something in the Past, November 5, 2015 

God said: 
It is not for you to remonstrate against another because he knows less than you do. He may well have not been smart enough or well-intentioned enough to bless you and, therefore, the world. Yet this does not make you holy either. What is the good of being right when there is havoc in your heart, or hardness in your heart where warm palpable love belongs?
What justifies you to be less than you really are either? What justifies you to return ignorance for ignorance? Who are you exactly to return hurt for hurt? You, too, can offer kindness rather than righteousness. You can love Me, and love your neighbor. Love yourself, Love Me, and love your neighbor.
If you don’t love being offended, then stop being offended. Some poor fool wasn’t thinking of what he was really doing. He thought he was right in not considering how his words or actions or inactions would affect you and would affect him. What did he think he was proving by his unkindness or even ruthlessness? What are you proving when retaliation burns in your heart?
“He can’t do this to me. He has no right.” That’s just how the offender is thinking. You meant no harm to him. You were innocent. Now he is defending his lack of thoughtfulness, and you, My beloved, may be catching right up to him.
You are thinking: “How dare he treat me like this? I am a good person. No one has the right to treat me this way.”
No matter how you have been offended, you do not serve yourself or anyone or Me well by justifying yourself. Because he is mistaken or outright wrong in your eyes doesn’t mean you are to justify a war, no matter how small it may be. Be done with it. Cease fire now. Whether the fire is the internal ravishing or telling the other party off, cease fire now. Be done with the conflagration. Both parties feel trashed. Right or wrong doesn’t enter in. You feel what the other party did was inexcusable. He feels the same. You may have done nothing at all untoward. He just saw it that way. He interpreted it that way. It is always his problem, not yours. He interpreted wrongly. Actually, he saw a replay of something in his past. He didn’t even see you. This is his loss. Don’t make it yours.
People disappoint. It seems like betrayal. Do not betray yourself by holding resentment.
Let Me apologize to you on behalf of yourself for being offended. I apologize to you that you took offense. Let go of your offense. This is within your power, for I gave you the ability to let go.
Not everyone always acts at his best. When you are offended, you are not acting at your best. Understandably or not, you are not at your best.
Whatever happened, it is now yours to let go of. Otherwise, you fight to the end, even when the fighting is internal. Ultimately, you truly are angry at yourself. You made the mistake of thinking that the other party liked you and cared about you and you were disappointed. This is his unforgivable sin, not loving you now if ever.
Indeed, he may well have cared about you. This doesn’t mean he owes you.
Now comes the hard part. If he has been stingy with you with money or with love, so have you. If he became greedy, so have you. If he had had a brain in his head and had only thought ahead, he would have done differently, and so would you.
I accuse you of being a human being who doesn’t always see clearly anymore than anyone else.
Consider that this is a battle of egos. What else can it be? Like it or not, a battle of wills tends to be a battle of egos. No matter who seems to come out ahead, there is no winner and no cigar.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-replay-of-something-in-the-past.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Nov 2015, 11:23 pm

Heavenletter #5459 You Are God's Beloved, November 4, 2015 

God said: 
To think, what life would be if you could live without regret. As it is, you pile up your regrets. You trip over them.
There is a secret to being without regrets. The secret is to get out of the past. Let go of the past, and you will no longer be crowded with remorse. A sense of guilt is something you impose upon yourself. Imposing upon yourself is not a wonderful thing to do.
Regret, remorse, repentance are not noble or heroic. Insights are good. Have an insight, and then be done with it. Letting go is a great secret in life. Holding on is hanging on to the past.
You are not your past. The idea that you are holds you back. You are not even your present, dear one. That is not who you are. Who you are is your Being. Who you are is what you are. Your Being is something sweet and to be glad of, if only you would accept this.
I am your inheritance. I am your offering, and I am totally Being. It is not a myth that you inherit Me. From before your inception in this life, I have been yours. I am your hold on Reality. I am the Essence of you. You are My beloved.
The past, as you see it, is like a wolf who clutches you. The wolf is a proponent of your past. Don’t go there. Your past could be beautiful if you didn't let the past get caught in your craw and pull you down.
We speak of memory, yet you remember the wrong impression to start with. What causes regret is your perceived ignorance. You were innocent. You just didn’t know something. You made what the world calls a mistake. No longer rub yourself raw with regretted actions, missed opportunities, the road taken or the road not taken. Lingering in the past is a good way to make you feel sorry that you chose one road and not another, perhaps sorry for one word you said. You beat yourself up whenever you think of this moment. It happened yesterday. Even if it happened thirty years ago, it happened yesterday. You paint yourself into a corner from which you haven’t yet wholly released yourself.
You must release yourself. No matter how long ago or how recent, the past is the past. The past does not belong to you. The past wears on you. Enough of the past. Enough of the mistakes you made or mistakes that were done to you. The past is to be nothing to you now. It is yesterday’s newspaper. It is dried ink. It is past fancy. All mistakes are in the past. Let go of their hold on you now.
Kiss them goodbye. You’re sorry you made the mistakes. Now let yourself off the hook. You have to. It is not fresh. It is old. The minute it happened, it was already old news.
Once you were a baby. You are no longer a baby. Once you were a young child. Whatever what you see as wrong-doing –- you just didn’t know any better. You can express your regret, fine. You are very sorry. Then let that chapter go.
There is no point in beating yourself up over it. There is no good in it. You are not to be a slave to the past. You have Free Will. Use your Free Will. If you cut yourself, you may have a scar from it. Wounds in life wherein you hurt another or neglect another are not for you primly to make indelible. Let them go. You have to let them go. Let them heal. Don’t keep the past fresh. Don’t keep reliving the past. Be done with it.
The rued past is not a badge of honor. The rued past is not to be tattooed all over your psyche.
Lift your head up now and know that you are far more than any misdeed. You are My beloved.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-gods-beloved.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Nov 2015, 11:13 am

Heavenletter #5458 Getting to Know God Personally , November 3, 2015 

God said: 
I have heard you say that you feel subtle resistance to Me. You feel you have come so close, yet you are still beyond the veil. Or, perhaps, you have felt always quite staunch resistance to Me rather than subtle resistance.
In either case, the last thread of your resistance has to go. It may be a thin thread, or it may be a thick thread. Nevertheless, just one more thread to go.
How can anyone be away from Me to the slightest degree? It is unthinkable. No matter how adamantly anyone is away from Me, it can only be by a thread of perception. The biggest resisters of God want Me so much. They really say:
“For Heaven’s sake, let me know You, God. Show me that You are here, and then I will admit You to my heart. I crave You most of all. I cannot bear any more disappointment in my life. I storm, hoping you will show Yourself to me and prove me wrong in my disbelief. I will be your greatest Supporter when You present Yourself to me and rise in my heart. Show me without doubt that You ARE. Then I can unqualifiedly be a Believer in You. This is what I want. Something in me has to insist that I not be mistaken. Is it You, God, in me that insists that You Yourself come forth?”
Dear Resistant Ones, My Will is for you to know Me. There is no question here. You fear it takes a huge step to reach Me, when you are so close. I feel your breath on Me. You are exactly in front of Me. Release your fear. Let go of your objections. You have the Free Will to love Me just as much as you have the Free Will to exclaim against Me. Why would you rail at Me so if you were not convinced of Me? What shred of you objects so much that you stamp your foot at Me?
Look at it this way: You do not get your gun out to shoot a bear unless you are quite certain that the bear is at your door!
Each time you do not find Me at your door, you are angry at Me, for you think I am not right here. Your disappointment turns into anger. You, angry as you are, despair at My appearing to you, and you turn away. It is as if you say:
“God, if You are not going to be here so I can know You are here, then I won’t be here for You either.”
Ah, My Son or Daughter, you turn your face away from Me. You would even do that rather than turn your face to Me. You have it backwards, dear friends.
You care so much that you would shred My longing for you into pieces to show Me the depth of your longing for Me. You would cut off your very longing to show Me I can’t tangle with you. You have to demand to show Me that you are serious.
I, too, am serious, and I am patient, and I can wait.
It is you who is impatient and cannot wait, and, so, you have a tantrum to let Me know the extent of your impatience.
I am here. I am here. I am here. You must indeed want Me very much to turn your back on Me. Otherwise, why would you call this attention to you? You are a protester, a simple protester. You exhibit fury because you see yourself as overlooked, or even worse – scorned. Dear Ones, it is you who can’t look Me in the eye. It is you who looks away or looks askance at Me.
I am so much a part of you, and you refuse to see. It is you, because of your great desire, who scorns Me. You feel you have to get My attention. I am here, and you are here, wrapped in My love. You want to be a Known Favorite. You want to be My Right Arm. I am here with you. Be here with Me. Be here with Me even if you feel anonymous. You will come to feel personally known.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/getting-to-know-god-personally.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Nov 2015, 11:52 pm

Heavenletter #5457 The Human Heart Plays Its Role, November 2, 2015 

God said: 
Everyone goes by his heart, even those who are not aware they do. That you are certain you know something or everything doesn’t mean you do. On the other hand, you may continually think you don’t know much or anything at all and that others know better than you. This isn't an indicator across the board either, is it?
The human heart is your playing field. Even the most impersonal logical person goes by secret places in his heart. He may think he is going by logic alone. Nevertheless, his heart has ventured in, and his logic justifies the deep calling of his heart. Never does anyone go by logic alone.
No one is without a heart. Everyone goes in the direction his heart voices. Every heart voices: “This is how I want it. Give it to me.” How you would like life to follow what you want when you want it.
Consciously, you may only be aware of what your head wants. You have fooled yourself more than once.
Yes, you may have indeed favored your intellect. The fact is, no matter how fact-centered you may be and no matter how heart-centered you may be, it is your own heart-centered logic you go by. The thing is that you do not have to justify yourself. You can choose what you like for any reason you like or for no reason. That’s pretty much what everyone on Earth does, knowingly or not. The logical mind likes to be bossy.
And, yes, your logical mind can lay everything out for you and dissuade your heart. Is the mind the instigator or is the heart? What you are sure you know and what you actually know are not always knowable to you.
Ultimately, there is no absolute knowing ahead of time for you. You can't base your accuracy on results.
Sure, you are looking for results, even as results are not the deep purpose of your life. For one thing, you don’t always know what the results are, or you only know the short-range results. Results, however, are not the actual proof of anything.
In life, very little or even nothing is a done deal. There is always a fresh dose of life. You never know a specific answer. Answers may well be ongoing and change before your eyes.
Regardless of evidence or not, a choice you make is the right choice at that time, whether you like or rue the choice later.
You are to make fast speed in your choices. Whatever choices you make, you are making progress. That has to be so. You are moving right along and always coming closer and closer to Me. This is your ultimate desire – to come closer to Me, and closer and closer yet. Whether you see it or not, even choices that seem right may not ultimately be right in your eyes now, nor, by the same token, choices you are sure are mistakes aren't all they are cooked up to be.
In terms of choices you make, there are short-range results, and there are long-range results, and there are results that change before your very eyes.
You don’t have the discernment. On the whole, you doubt too much.
You might as well look at your life, even for those aspects you may regret deeply, that you made only right choices. The jig is not yet up. What a relief to realize that you made apt choices all your life, and you don't have to beat yourself up.
Presently, you do not have the whole picture in view.
Naturally, you have more to learn. And more after that, and then more after that. So, never mind, be happy with whatever comes. There is more to life than meets the eye.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-human-heart-plays-its-role.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Nov 2015, 10:18 pm

Heavenletter #5456 Life on Earth Is an Occasion for Love, November 1, 2015 

God said: 
What is this strong pull you feel for another human being as if out of the blue? Is it because you are starved for love, and another offers it or the illusion of it? Is love something more? There is love that seems greater than romance. There is love that is not illusion, love that comes from somewhere and enriches itself. This love certainly seems ordained. This love certainly seems meant to be. This love is so rich.
Heads are bowed, and two pairs of eyes look up, and love circles the Earth and beyond. Something happens. Fast or slow, something happens. Yet love was never not. Life is an occasion for love. Love may take you by surprise, yet True Love has been looking for you all your life, and you have been looking for it. You have been waiting for love all the time that it has been right there waiting with you.
Love is greater than a tryst. It is greater than a pitter-pat of the heart. It is greater than an explosion of emotion. Whatever words you use to describe love, love is something more. On this sometimes torn Earth, two hearts meet, and invoke love in each other.
Out of all the sand on the beach, two seeds find themselves side by side together. Two hearts meet and meet again. Sparks of love light up the world. Two people have found each other’s hearts. It cannot be an accident. Two hearts touch, and that is enough to say. Two hearts of Mine on this vast Earth touch, and love ventures forth. There is always more love. How you would like to know all the circuitry of love. Let Us just say that love met itself on its way to the fair.
Beautiful is love as it stirs. Something beautiful happens. This love asks for nothing but to be allowed, free to be whatever it is. There is an idea that love on Earth is a risk. Only if you try to take and hold it to you as a possession is love a risk. It is not for you to pin love down. Make no demands of love. Love is a butterfly that must be free.
Love must just be allowed to be. Love takes no prisoners. Love is free, or it is not love. Love predicated within certain parameters is not love. Love can only be what it is. It is not a certain prescription. Love cannot be defined, yet it can be known.
One heart meets another in happiness. Hearts touch, and the world spins. How can this be? And yet it is. Two hearts search all over the world to find each other. The love already was, and two hearts meet, yet they do not have to be the two hearts they once were. Love is on the wing, and love strikes like a match. Love is a conversation of souls regaining a certain configuration of themselves. Two hearts meet again, and the meeting of hearts is named love on one frequency or another.
Love cannot be caught. Love must freely announce itself in all its glory.
Love seems to fall out of the sky. You were always meant to catch love. Love is common at the same time as it is magic. Love is always right around the corner. It hovers, and then it announces itself. You may have fought against love, objecting to love because you may feel that you are lost when you have been found. You have had this feeling before, and you have not been able to sustain it. You have perhaps felt fooled by love because your vast feelings did not stay, and love pitifully was not what it was advertised to be.
Love may come in a flash, yet love is sustained in a way that you may not yet grasp. Love is not a gimme interaction nor is it a sacrifice. You cannot mold love. Love has to be itself. Love lets go of objection. Too much is not to be expected of love. It is yourself you are to come to love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-on-earth-is-an-occasion-for-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Oct 2015, 11:29 pm

Heavenletter #5455 Hear God's Voice, October 31, 2015 

God said: 
Hear Me. You believe in apparitions. All of the people in your life, no matter how dear and real to you, were and are apparitions. You thought you saw them. You knew them by your senses. Their hearts touched your heart. You held their hands. They nourished you, or they didn’t nourish you. You heard their sweet voices or their rough voices, their touch, gentle or whatever it was. There is no question that these apparitions from the past meant a lot to you and mean a lot to you now. You remember them, and your heart continues to be assuaged by your thoughts of them wherever they may be. In any case, they become sad memories to you, whether they are still on Earth or in Heaven. Even long-lasting memories are fleeting.
People were always so real to you. They are real to you now even as you glimpse they are figures in a dream. The dream is still here. You believe in what was perpetrated upon you in a dream, so real-seeming it was and still is to you. The dream holds you in a vise, and your heart aches one way or the other. You hold to the dream. You set it before you time and time again. You feast on the beauty of the dream or the irksomeness of it. The past dreams are very much upon you even as daily new ones rush in or creep in, whatever the case may be.
If you live in a prison, this is naught but dream. If you live in a castle, this also is a dream. All of this in the wilderness or in a high-rise is a mere dream that you blink at and believe in mightily.
So is the nature of life in the world. It transports you to a fragile reality that perpetuates a fraud upon you. The dream is a scam, yet you feel that that is all you have to go by. Even as this is a dream, it is your dream, and it is precious to you. Even an old report card is precious to you. A picture of a grandmother you never knew is precious to you. All the memories are precious to you. You hang on to them. You hang on to them for dear life, for, as best you know, these memories of dreams are your life, even as you -- unbeknownst to you -- watch them on a screen. You believe they are essential to your very existence, yet they are a passing breeze.
Well, your recollections of your dreams are essential to your existence on Earth at this time. Where would you be without them? Your life here on Earth is a picture-book, a simple hand-drawing, yet not always so simple to you. Life on Earth seems like something to figure out.
Sometimes you would like to forget, yet it is hard to get past all these voices that call to you. Pick out My Voice, for I am real. I exist. Just as you do exist and exist within Me. There never was an end to you, nor a beginning. We always were. In My thoughts, you always were and are. We always were One and are One. We are fast companions, you and I, and you are the Love of My Life.
We are Reality. There is your little imagination, and there is the Big Truth of Us. And yet you may spend so much conscious time without remembrance of Me, yet you remember an imagined picnic in the park where you had lots of ice cream.
Life plays tricks, doesn’t it seem to? Even so, deep down, you are familiar with True Reality. You and I, We know each other very well. Deep down, you know everything of count, yet you are timid to go there. You may think it’s foolhardy to know the dream for what it is because without it, it may be that you, the little you, doesn’t exist. I am telling you that you are always My Self, and, in Reality, you are never less. Hear Me.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hear-gods-voice.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Oct 2015, 10:28 pm

Heavenletter #5454 The Dreamer of the Dream, October 30, 2015 

God said: 
I call your name. Hello, I say.
Sometimes you hear, and sometimes you don’t. Sometimes you prefer not to be called. It disturbs your focus on sundry items. Imagine, God an interruption! Let yourself be interrupted then from reverie of life past and of life flippant. Let Me place My hand on your shoulder so you can turn yourself around, turn your life around, and raise your playing field in all this imagined time and space.
Now is time for you to honor yourself and save yourself from the waste of time which does not even exist. You have been scammed, beloved. Come, soar the Heavens with Me. Let’s start a Journey of Surrender. Let Us be on Our way to a new Camera of Life. Have you not had enough of the other, this quandary of the so-called past?
Let’s take a Journey to the Stars. Let’s roll the Movie Reel of Life Back, and start over. Let’s hear a different tune, a milder tune. Do not back-track. Start anew and anew and anew. What is all the Present about anyhow?
Be glad you are you. Whatever you may imagine life is about, imagine more. To imagine more, you must empty more. Let not your thoughts keep you back. Let a vacuum fill you in on new terms. No sitting back on your laurels. The Present just now is no longer the present. The minute the Present seems to occur, it is now relegated to the past. The Future comes in front of your eyes soon enough.
Do you doubt this that I say? Do you doubt that you are to move forward and, in so doing, let go of the past? How can you move forward when you lay your head on the pillow of the past and keep it there? The past is only a recollection of what was a dream once upon a time anyway.
You think the dream is real, was real, yet you were the Dreamer of the Dream. An event seemed to occur, a dream defined in every detail, yet it was a dream. It might have been a good dream, or it may have seemed like a nightmare -- nothing at all that you wanted to dream. You would rather forget about it, yet it seems the erstwhile dreams of the past stay with you as if they predict the future.
There is no time. There never was a past. It was all a dream you had in living color. You recall your dreams more than you recall Me. The dream pushed its way in, and it is not easy for you to let go of it. You are sure the dream happened in real life. What you call real life is a dream you are having. While you have it, it undoubtedly feels real. Illusion is very real to you. You may have a scar. That seems like evidence of something real that happened.
Yet a dream is a dream is a dream. Look, here is the door right here that was in your dream, the door whose lock you could not turn either to open or to close. You couldn’t get in, and you couldn’t get out. This door whose knob you can turn now is also only a prop in a dream as well. You play a part in a far-reaching movie in which many others also play a part.
You see clearly what is not really there. Your attention is on this movie. You feel that your life depends upon this movie. No, the movie depends upon you for its actualization. You keep staring at a movie that never was. This movie is dependent upon you. You wind the reel. You star in the movie.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-dreamer-of-the-dream.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Oct 2015, 3:07 pm

Heavenletter #5453 Dancing to the Beat of God's Heart, October 29, 2015 

God said: 
Living life is like opening of the locks of a dam. All the waves of life that flow in and out merrily or sadly down the stream or upstream is your life as you live it. All is good life even when you name it sad or ill-advised.
You are mobile, in any case, not inert. Alive, your Soul and body and all that you identify as yourself are alive. Your body, even in a coma, is alive. Your soul is alive regardless of where your body is or what it is doing, high on the town or in a grave. You, the Essence of You, never once stop high-stepping. Be joyous at being alive in life. Do somersaults and the merengue. Change your glasses, and you will see farther away. Or take off your glasses that constrain your vision. Close-up or down the road, you will see more clearly. Your sight is beyond your eye-sight. The physical is a mere adaptation of that which is greater than the physical.
There is nothing that blocks your vision except the set of your eyes. You can see beyond your sight. The blind can see with their inner vision. You can see with touch. Taste can transport you. The sense of smell can allure you. You can hear music beyond the senses and beyond the spheres. You will come to allow this.
What do you focus on? Why, this is your life. Your life is beckoning you. It is beckoning you now. Your life has its own birdsong. Life whisks you through the Universe and through all Eternity. The Song of Life invites you. It grabs you by the hand and twirls you like a ballerina on top of a music box. This is a spinning world you live in. Spin, spin, goes the world. Faster and faster, higher and higher, until you are inside out and outside in. You lift the edge of your skirt and swirl goes your skirt, and swish goes your skirt as you dance all day and all night.
And now you are an acrobat and a jumping jack and a baby in a cradle rocked by your mother’s foot. There is nothing but joy, and there is nothing but magic and mystery and mist and a hand holding another’s hand. Who invented dances? What first made music but sticks? Who first blew into a reed? Who put holes into the reed and named it a flute? Who first twisted to the left, and who first twisted to the right, and who first said this is a two-step, and who first stepped on someone’s toe, and nothing was made of it because this was dance. Who first worshipped God with a tom-tom and the beat of feet, all in a glorious clamor called dance? Who first matched the beat of his heart to music and combined the Universe in magic and moved hearts to joy?
Look what music did. Look what dance did. Music and dance called to all the hearts who moved to the beat of God, in worship of God primitively and wholly and Holy.
Who first was lifted up and swung in the air? Who first sat down and watched dancers dance? Who first heard notes of exultation in his throat and named notes the way the alphabet was named, high notes and low notes and half notes and and and and until music sang itself and danced itself and hugged itself and flew itself over the mountains and the sky and made music in the spheres and bowed to itself?
More instruments were born. Music went to town, and dance was the music of life and never stopped, so wondrous it was, so merry-making, and everything became a testament to God in the Highest as music was exaltation, and everyone knew it and slapped their thighs and wore music-making bangles, and throats sang out Hallelujah to the tune of God’s love.
And, so, dance and music were born as One, and God’s Glory was known all over the Earth.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/dancing-to-the-beat-of-gods-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Oct 2015, 11:17 pm

Heavenletter #5452 The Truth of Free Will, October 28, 2015 

God said: 
Certainly, you were born to your mother from her union with your father. Yet you go back further than that. The question hovers: What brought you to live here and not there? What juxtaposition brought you forth? From what planet were you brought forth? What series of events brought you where you are at this time and place? What exquisiteness of life made you exactly you and not someone else?
Out of how many molecules were you chosen as this particular formulation and not the one before it or after it?
It may be said that it is a question of chance, yet I have stated there are no accidents in the world even as it seems full of them. I tell you again that there are no accidents. You were chosen as you. Therefore, you were chosen, and you have a purpose in this Universe. Therefore, you have a service to perform. Therefore, you are valuable. That is a given. There is no riff-raff. There are no poor choices, no matter how it may look like to you.
Every birth is a Divine Birth Divinely Chosen. No matter whether you were well-received or poorly-received, this is true. I chose you. I was the first to choose you. And I choose well. You can not be an accident of birth. No such thing. If you were born to Earth, you were designated. You are supposed to be here.
You are limited only in that you will be a human being. Otherwise, the sky is the limit.
A gladiola can only be a gladiola. A dandelion can only be a dandelion. You can only be a human being. Which human being you would be and into which family you would be born is not a chance occurrence.
The winds and birds and all of nature may determine where a flower grows. This does not seem of great importance to you whether a daisy grows in one field or another or between which crack in a cement step a dandelion grows. Yet, of course, it is of great importance to you where you are born and to whom. You have relationships that affect your life, and one thing leads to another.
You are a human being. Everything is more involved for you than for a rose. Everything depends upon everything else. Most of all, everything depends upon you. You have a mobility. Your destiny is up to you. You have say. You have the freedom to choose where you go from here. You can reverse your choices. You can make a fortune, or you can lose a fortune. A rose does not have the choices you have. All the choices you have are your blessing, and yet more choices make your life more complex.
You have instincts, yet your instincts are not so clear, for you are given True Free Will. Your life is not marshaled for you.
And you wonder if you really do have free choice. If your life is your destiny, how then can it be that you have free will?
Beloveds, your free will is your destiny. You do have decisions to make. Your decisions are your destiny. Even your perceived accidents, on some level, you choose them, or you chose them before the choice was consciously before you. Your Free Will sets up your Destiny. You set yourself up for every interaction. You choose your fate, even as you don’t know what you are doing.
At any moment, you are free to choose again. You see, and you choose. When you have chosen a certain course, you can also reset your course. You cast your vote. And you can cast another vote. You can change your vote. You make what are called wise choices, and you can also make choices you rue, and so you can change your vote.
Ultimately, this is what you do.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-truth-of-free-will.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Oct 2015, 5:22 pm

Heavenletter #5451 The Message Your Life Gives, October 27, 2015 

God said: 
Negativity. Negativity holds you back from fulfillment of your desires. You know that anger and resentment keep you in a place where it is hard for fulfillment to enter. When you carry a certain vibration, only what is of the same vibration can go there.
Sooner or later, your negativity goes away. It may even melt and return to good feeling. Nothing in the situation has changed but how you feel, and what a difference that makes.
You somehow get into a better frame of mind. You allow the opening up of new possibilities. If a water pipe is stopped up, the water can’t get through. This is how negativity works as well. It clogs your heart.
Is it clear what negativity is? It is hard-heartedness in whatever form it comes in. Anger is a common form of negativity. The release of anger lets you move forward. All negativity is a blockage. As your consciousness rises, negativity can be transformed. Negativity can be transformed because you stand higher and you see differently. Because you see more clearly, new understanding enters. This is not being good. This is not sentimentality. This is not effort. It is a natural event when you come to see through a different spectrum.
Your point of view widens, and it softens. Whatever offense you had seen and held onto, your rigidity about it melted.When you see more dispassionately, the whole configuration changes. You see from a larger view. You feel less disparaged, and you disparage the other much less. The disparagement just isn’t there any longer or so much there any longer.
Let Me repeat that this does not come from an effort of will. Try as you may, effort doesn’t do it. When you are in that negative frame of mind, you are in that negative frame of mind. You can’t make this undoing happen by a flick of the wrist. Suddenly, you are different. Your feelings are different because you see differently. It isn’t that you forcibly let go of a grudge. The grudge left you. Your eyes opened. With this opening, love makes itself more available.
This is why I don’t rate you highly on deciding to forgive others, for you then see yourself as if you are high and mighty and better and bigger than others. Beloveds, when you are raging against another, forgive yourself and get beyond it, not as a matter of form but as a genuine lifting of hard feelings that so frees your own heart.
Somehow with this lifting of your awareness, your hot-headedness leaves, and the Light of Day arises. Everyone’s anger and such is his own. You saw a certain way, and you were angry. When you see a different way, your anger lifts itself. A window of your mind opens, and you let some fresh air in. Forgiveness is not an act of will. It is progress. It is an undoing of hardness of your heart. Your change of heart blesses you and the other. There was a logjam, and you undo the logjam. It was your logjam. It always was up to you to undo it.
You came to see something differently. When you are angry, sometimes you make a cause célèbre of it. Oddly, the wrong becomes your pride and joy. Look how wronged you were – again. Look at what someone did to you. How could they?
How could you do this to yourself?
If someone injures your child, perhaps takes away his life, this is a crime beyond measure. You still have to let go of it, in truth, let go of it. You have to. How can you? How can you not take it personally? Everyone sees this as a huge loss. It may be a loss for more than you. Your child might have been a Great Being blessing the world.
Nevertheless, for your sake and for the sake of those around you, you have to come to terms with it. Bitterness does not hold you in good stead. Hatred does not become you.
I do not ask you to feign love. I ask you get past the negativity, get out of its power over you.
I ask you: What do you want your life to reveal?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-message-your-life-gives.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Oct 2015, 11:45 am

Heavenletter #5450 Let Go of Checks and Balances in Life, October 26, 2015 

God said: 
What do you really want? Become acquainted with yourself and know what you really want and go for it.
Everyone wants love. Everyone wants the blessings of togetherness. Everyone wants freedom. Solitude is also a need. Some crave peace, and some prefer commotion.
Yes, life in the world is made of contrast. Your desires are often opposites. Closeness and freedom. Togetherness and solitude. Peace and upset. This conglomeration of opposites does not make life a cinch on Earth.
Much of your time is spent in choosing. In the world, it has been kept a secret that you can really have everything. Mixed desires are two sides of the same coin, or you can look at mixed desires as a thermometer with a sliding scale. Where are you? Where do you want to be?
No one desires unhappiness - or do they? My dears, there are some who seem to thrive on unhappiness, as though unhappiness amounts to a feather in their cap.
Let’s look at joy now as something you give. How happy this approach would make you. What a difference this would make to you and to the world. Joy to the world.
What makes you happy? What would you like? Give out what you like. See what happens.
What makes you unhappy? What would you not like? Don’t give it.
Life in the world is not always what you call fool-proof. Not everything is tit for tat. Not everyone sees your gifts and reciprocates or thinks to do so. And so you give without expectation of a direct return. Give without strings attached in the recesses of your mind and heart. Giving has to be freely given, or it is not giving. Given with attachment is pretty much like stepping on the gas while you are in neutral. You don’t get anywhere. Give because you give. Give joy.
When you give to give joy, you give without expectation of return. In your giving is your return. If another has to pay you back, the squeeze is in your heart. You become a dunning bill collector. Beloveds, in your giving is your return. Give freedom, no checks and balances. Give from love not obligation, or not give at all. Sooner or later, in one way or another, you are the receiver of what you give.
At the very least, you can give Good Will. You have much more to give than stinginess.
What do you desire? It is not exactly that you are not responsible for your feelings. You have some say over your feelings, and you have more say over how you express your feelings. Someone chooses to hurt, and another chooses to bless. Someone chooses to be vindictive, and someone chooses to drop off a pie. You can be how you choose to be, short-range and long-range.
No one makes you give joy. No one makes you deny giving joy.
Your life is your life. You make your own choices. You can smile or you can frown. You can stint, or you can bestow. Your life is in your hands.
It is your choice to flounder, and it is your choice to set the course of your life. You choose the color crayon you draw with.
You have more freedom in your life than you give yourself credit for. Never say again that you couldn’t help it, for, of course, you can help it. Whether you are a student in elementary school or a teacher, yes, you can help it. You always have the choice of going higher. You can escalate your kindness just as well as you can escalate unkindness. Your choice.
Choose what your life is made of. Bless others, and so bless yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/let-go-of-checks-and-balances-in-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Oct 2015, 9:33 pm

Heavenletter #5449 God Has Dreams for You, October 25, 2015 

God said: 
In your heart, I am written. I am indelibly in your heart. So what is all this fuss about, that there is a God or not a God?
I tell you, there is a God, and I am that God. By whatever name you call Me, I am the same. And, whatever stage you are at, you are finding out more about Me so that you may come to know yourself in all the bright colors of your soul.
Getting to know yourself is getting to know Me, which is getting to know you, beloveds. That is what you are doing, becoming familiar with your Self, this Being that you are, this Being that knows so much more than you will allow yourself to realize humbly.
Getting to know yourself means flexing your muscles, your soul muscles, that is. Your soul is strong. You are getting to admit the Truth of your Self. You are getting on the Bandwagon of Reality. You are getting to the Source of Your Knowledge. You are getting to your Self.
You have some barriers to Self-Knowledge to jump over. In a split-second, you can be where you want to be in full-consciousness. Deep within you, you know everything already, everything that matters, everything that matters to you and to Me. You are the Home of All Knowledge. You are the Learner of All Knowledge, and you are the Teacher of All Knowledge, all in One.
You tend to feel there is a huge chasm to jump over, yet, in Truth, you are a tiny step away. You tend to feel there are huge barriers to Self-Realization. The barriers, in your case, are one form or another of timidity. The barriers are fear of one kind or another. You fear you will fail at the same time as you fear you will succeed.
But here’s the thing: You cannot fail. This is simply opening a simple door inside you and peeking in. No need to fear the Unknown. It’s not going to bite you. It’s not going to step on your toes. Yes, of course, it could very well turn your life up-side-down, so you fear. You are afraid of losing your ignorance. You’ve become used to it, even fond of it. You like that not so much is expected of you. You may well hesitate to lose your ignorance.
You simply don’t want to be in the spotlight.
Here’s the joker: No one from the outside may even notice your leap into starlight or stardom. Or, if people do notice, they won’t know what they notice. They may notice something imperceptible. They may understand you less. What do you care?
When you have all, how deeply does it matter to you what someone here or there makes of you? Heretofore, others haven’t known you any better than you knew yourself. Anyway, you are accountable to yourself and Me.
It’s not even possible that you can continue to live in ignorance. Living in ignorance means staying as you have been, as if you were full-blown. To think you know it all is a good case of ignorance. Godlings, you will be awakened sooner or later, one way or another - why not right now through your own volition?
You don’t quite believe that you will have greater joy than before. Yes, it has been said that ignorance is bliss. Since when has your ignorance kept you immune to misery? Ignorance isn’t bliss. Ignorance is needless suffering. Yes, I understand, you don't want to be disappointed or betrayed. Ignorance means ignorance.
I have bigger dreams for you, and all My dreams are going to come true with or without your say-so. This is My dream for you. High consciousness. Full awareness. Let go! What a ride you are on!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-has-dreams-for-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Oct 2015, 9:46 pm

Heavenletter #5448 Enlivenment, October 24, 2015 

God said: 
Light is energy. You are made of light. You are energy. Remember when you were excited about life and you leaped out of bed, so eager were you to get going. You may have great purpose now, and yet you might like stay in bed.
Return to the days when you are excited about what the day will bring, when you are smooth-running, when life becomes an inciting event, and you can’t wait to meet it.
Do you remember days like this when you could hardly wait for your day to begin? Something wonderful was going to enter your day. You were going to have a great surprise or even several great surprises. You knew today was a new day never lived before. You were eager to hop to it.
You didn’t formulate the words: “I am tired.”
You would wake up in the morning, and you didn’t want to go back to sleep. You wanted to leap out of bed. You wanted to open the envelope.
This enlivenment was more than mood. It wasn’t exactly like Christmas where you knew gifts were coming.
This joy of life came from something inside you. Your favor wasn’t being bought. It wasn’t that you were waiting for a great promotion at work, or winning the lottery, though these are perfectly fine. There was something inside you that was raring to go. You were your own incentive.
You weren’t making the best of something, although that isn’t a bad idea either. There was something more. What gives you joy? Have something in mind simply for the joy of it. Perhaps do something you have never done before. Yes, this is a good idea I am giving you.
Here is the thing: Happiness is yours. Joy in life is your birthright. If you are dragging, it’s possible that you have given up on life. You may have forgotten that you are entitled to joy. Perhaps you have the idea that life is sufferance, and you just put your time in, you go through the motions, and live life, as it were, just by your fingertips. You while away time, and you get through the day. Another day, another dollar.
Let’s get your spunk back. Regain your sense of excitement in life.
Perhaps you are playing it too safe, holding life too close to your chest as you might cards in a poker game. You are so anxious to keep your life to yourself that you forget for a while that you have a purpose here on Earth, a purpose without limits. Go for it!
Limits don’t usually give you joy. There is some way to lift your heart higher than the daily grind. What a wasteful expression that is. Daily grind. Putting in your hours. What kind of ambition is that?
If you find yourself with the idea that life is just to get through and be done with, I wave My finger No. Sadness and unrequited dreams do take place in life, yet you are not to stop there.
Hoping is passive. Life requires more than hope. Life requires more than entertainment. Entertainment is a stop-gap. It doesn’t require enough of you.
There is something in you to come forth. Life – your life – has to be more than a surface experience. There is a way for you to refuel yourself and speed ahead.
When you are tired and yearn to stay in bed, it is very possible that you will do well to do more and not less. You may have to spend more energy. Maybe energy is like love, and the more you spend, the more you will have.
If you require a new lease on life, sign one. Start anew, beloveds.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/enlivenment.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Oct 2015, 7:10 pm

Heavenletter #5447 Who Needs Love the Most?, October 23, 2015 

God said: 
I hear your heart before you speak it:
“Beloved God, please take me into Your heart. Help me to feel You in my heart so that I never let You out of my heart. Fill my heart with Your capacity for love.
“If I am to love, it is through You. There is nothing without You. I’ve already been without You, and there is nothing there. Without You, life is empty of Fullness. You are love, and I also am to be love as You are love. I, too, am to love everyone.
“Even those who hurt others – I am to love. What heals but love? If I want the world to be a better place, if I really do, instead of pointing out the faults of others, I am to rise above the faults of others. I am to love even those who disdain the value of human life. They need my love most of all. Who needs Good Will the most? Those with rich hearts, or those with flagging hearts or cruel hearts? Which am I when I do not love?
“Just as water fills the lowest river bed, so is my heart to give love to those who follow ignorance. God, help me so emanate love wherever it is needed.
“I say this as if I were wise, God, yet I have been unable to follow what I know to be wise. Even in small things, petty things, I have not been able to live up to what I know. Especially in small petty things. Because of some little peeve, I shut my heart down. I know better how to live, yet I shut my heart down as if the one who peeves me deserves my holier-than-thou heart. Forgive me, God, I have been chintzy with love I am meant to share.
“Because of perceived cruel acts from someone I may not personally know to slights from someone I do know, my heart snubs another heart. There is no reason good enough for me to shut-down my heart with the intention of closing down someone else's heart.

“I remind myself that my heart is not mine but Yours. You, God, want my heart to put love together and not take it apart. Really, who do I think I am to attempt to shut down another’s heart? One who has no love in his heart left to give needs love from me more than I need the love I hang onto.
“I think I know all the answers. How smart and how smug I like to think I am. Somehow I deign to give myself the authority to say who is worth love and who is not. I judge right and left, and I see now that I find myself wanting. I am supposed to know better, yet I enact within myself what I find wanting in someone else.
“If I could keep the home fires of my heart burning, I would be a blessing to the world. As it is, I snub other hearts as if I am too good for them. You, God, do not even have the passing thought that You are too good for me. No, You love, and that's it. Who do I think I am? Am I thinking at all? I copy the image of those that I feel superior to in my unthinking mind.
“Let me follow You, God, in all ways. You have given mercy on me. Can I not spare a little love for someone who needs a lot? Let me give Your Love. Let me let loose the purse strings of my heart. I have no more love than those I condemn. I have been heartless.
“This is my first step in letting go of the idea that I am high and mighty and that any other is less than I am. All the while, I have been less than I thought. I have been a scavenger of thoughts unworthy of You. I must let go of snobbery and welcome love.
“Help me, God, to love.”
I answer your heart:
Begin to love by loving yourself. Let go of the past. Let go of the past, and love will flow from your heart as if there were no past. Empty the past so that now your heart will no longer be sullen, and you will open the floodgates of your heart to embrace the world.
My command to you is to love yourself. Then all love will open to you and issue from you. Then will you be true to yourself.
It is not for you to be a do-gooder in the world. It is for you to simply love as you pass by in the world. This is not a big to-do. You are simply not the judger of right or wrong, good or bad.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/who-needs-love-the-most.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next