World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 5:09 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 5:07 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 4:52 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 4:42 pm by Admin

» Minister Smotrich-PM Netanyahu Show your strength
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 4:29 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 4:27 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 4:20 pm by Admin

» Biden Bless/Abortions with cross sign
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 2:02 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 2:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 1:51 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyToday at 1:49 pm by Admin

» Haggadah Passover
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyYesterday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 11:43 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 EmptyFri 26 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 19 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Sun 01 Mar 2015, 10:08 pm

Heavenletter #5210 The Avenue of the Present, March 1, 2015 

God said: 
What if the Universe is slanted in your favor? This is the premise to start from. Otherwise, you carry a heavy weight -- the idea that the Universe has to prove itself to you. Start off as a friend to the Universe. Truly, the Universe is not out to get you.
The Universe and I are pulling you along in the Bright Light of the Sun and to the Bright Light of the Sun and all that goes with Bright Light. Have you thought otherwise? Have you perhaps thought you were lost in a forest somewhere or in a barren desert? Would you really be so foolish as to think that?
Today you start thinking anew. This means that you start out on the right foot. This is like pledging your troth to the Universe and Me, or, at the least, voting for Us.
Where have you been placing your bets? Think about this a moment. Have you bet on disaster, ill-feelings, despair and so forth?
Come, walk into the Avenue of the Present with Me. I am by your side, and have never been away from it. Whither thou goest, I go. It’s that simple. This is all you need to remember. This has to be remembered so you know where you are and where you feet are guided to take you. You are not a lonely traveler on Earth. You are right smack in the center of My heart. You never leave.
Your mind can abandon Truth, yet the soul of you does not, cannot, will not. You are moored in My heart, and I carry you in My arms in the Center of My heart.
What could love mean but that I carry you? I do not wander from you. In what you call your best moments, I am with you. In what you call your worst moments, I am with you. I am inevitably with you. You are My partner for life, and life means Eternity, for you are an Eternal Being just as I am.
The difference between Us, beloveds, is that I know where I am and with whom I am while you are still trying to figure it out. You make it problematic when there is no problem at all except your limited acceptance.
We are travelers in light and in life. This is a Our story. Our story is a Tale of Love, in darkness and in light, We follow love wherever it takes Us. Love can only take Us to the Center of Our One heart. There is nowhere else We can go, nor can We depart from Our path. Oh, it certainly seems so to you. There are many things that seem so to you that are mistaken. This is only one of them.
We are strong companions, and We walk through life together. There is no death. If We are Eternal Beings, We are Eternal. And there are no two ways about it. We are Eternal Beings in or out of a body. Higher experiences are out of the body if We consider the body that which holds you down. Except for the gravity of your physical bodies and minds, you would fly and know you do.
Out of your body, it doesn’t matter to you whether you fly or not. You are not caught up in such matters as bodies. Your thoughts are as fresh as daisies, and so you enjoy every Moment of Eternity. You are not caught in Eternity. You are in Eternity. Out of your body, you know nothing else but Eternity. You are, so to speak, the nuts and bolts of life in all its exquisite beauty. Out of the body, you appreciate everything. You see the grandeur of life, and that’s all you have to know.
On Earth, your Greatness is waiting for you to find it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-avenue-of-the-present.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 01 Mar 2015, 2:20 am

Heavenletter #5209 Know Yourself as Happiness, February 28, 2015 

God said: 
You may love solitude because, with just you and Me, you have a break. With Me, you don’t have to talk. When you and I talk together, you know what you mean to say and become clearer. We just are. We speak in Oneness. You may love just to be, just to be One with Me, which is to say, One with your Self. It is simplicity itself, Our being together and out of the parade that passes by that you don’t always want to march in. With Me, you are in My Light, yet you are, so to speak, away from the betting tables.
There are some of My children who love the stimulus of the world, and they love to roam in it. They drink in every flavor of life in the world, and they excel in it all. They may be riotous in it. And, of course, there are many betwixts and betweens.
I say to enjoy all directions. Enjoy being quiet when you love quiet. Enjoy being the life of the party when you enjoy being the life of the party. You know what? Simply enjoy, and don’t bother yourself with self-itemization. Just be what you are at the moment you are. Let go of before and after. Enjoy the moments with Me, and enter into all the other moments when you think of Me and when you don’t, and enjoy them as well. Enjoy the plateaus and enjoy the wild rides. Enjoy whatever you enjoy, and be glad.
Enjoy being good to one another. Everyone knows what this means. Hearten one another with the life of your spirit. Be happy, and the world is a happy place.
There is no need to search for happiness, for happiness is here, right here, right now. It is said that happiness is where you find it. Beloveds, happiness is where you are. Be happy where you are. Happiness is called for. Be good at it. And, yet, happiness is not something you do.
Often, when you think about happiness, happiness gets lost. With effort, happiness loses its place in the Universe and doesn’t find itself. Happiness does not have to be pursued. Happiness links itself with Being without examination of your state of happiness.
There can be a focus you seek that when you find it evokes Eureka! There is more to happiness than something eventful and new, yet every moment of happiness is new, for happiness itself is ever new.
The more you insist on happiness may be the more that happiness escapes you. Happiness just doesn’t want to be the star of the show. Happiness just wants to be present and not stared at. Happiness just doesn’t require medals pinned on it. When happiness is self-conscious, it is uncomfortable, as if happiness were a commodity. Happiness is more of a quality of Being left alone to find its own way. Happiness can be elusive when it is chased.
Happiness isn’t an action. It is a State of Being. You might bite into a juicy apple and call that happiness. Appreciation accompanies happiness. Come to think of it, appreciation is good at happiness. Gladness is happiness. Happiness doesn’t have to be a great moment in your life. It doesn’t have to be a milestone. Happiness comes along in life, in being alive, in appreciation of your partaking in life, yes, this life on Earth.
Happiness is not meant to be separate from life. It goes hand in hand with life. Happiness, small or large, is a flavor you endow to life as you live it. Fast or slow, happiness is something you bestow upon life. It is you yourself who ennoble your life with happiness. You bestow happiness. Bestow it generously. Happiness will follow you. Welcome it. May happiness be your silent partner and go everywhere with you, something like your name. Know your very self as Happiness.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/know-yourself-as-happiness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Feb 2015, 4:58 pm

Heavenletter #5208 Say You Will, February 27, 2015 

God said: 
Inasmuch as life does not stay the same, it will be good for you to lean toward what makes you happy. Although thoughts of how badly life has treated you may give you some sense of vindication, such thoughts do not lift you to happiness. By and large, the more belly-aching you do, the more belly-aching you will continue to do. You play a losing game. However, the more you focus on what makes you happy, the more happiness will be yours.
In fact, right now, if you will think of something that gives you joy to think about, you will have more happiness right now. No matter what difficulties you may be in the midst of, if you like mountain climbing, make some plans to mountain-climb for this weekend. If you are bedridden and cannot, then read a book about someone else’s adventures of mountain-climbing and have some of the happiness you desire.
It seems obvious that thinking of what gives you even a little happiness works better in this moment than recounting all the reasons why you are not happy right now. How can anyone not know this or act on this? Go toward what you want rather than rattling off what you can’t stand another moment of. The fact is that you can stand it. The fact is that you can rise above it.
You can’t keep waiting for a genie to appear or a Fairy Godmother to whisk your present situation away. You may be convincing yourself that I ought to do something about your unhappiness now. Whatever your life may be, whatever your woes are, there is something for you to do that you have to do and no one can do for you. Feeling troubled is for you to remove from your life. If you stay the same, another unwanted unhappiness will take the old unhappiness’s spotlight.
You may feel that you can only be happy when X is removed from your life, yet if you are miserable now, something else will come forward. You may think: “If I divorce, how happy I will be.” Thousands of men and women could tell you that this isn’t their experience.
I would love to see you happy. You know by now that happiness is not a commodity. Happiness is not financial wealth. It is not youth. You had youth and were in turmoil. It is not even health for you have had good health and been unhappy.
Beloveds, peace lies within you. Peace is not the climate you live in. Peace is the harbinger of happiness. It allows happiness to enter. Happiness is neither an absence nor is happiness a presence outside you. It is your bent. You are the stirrer of your own happiness or unhappiness. It is not just talk when I say that you can have happiness under all circumstances. Put your attention on happiness and take your attention off unhappiness. You set the limits upon yourself. I ask you to ease up on unhappiness. Unhappiness is not a life sentence. Happiness may be something that you have been waiting for as if you can only be a willing object of happiness and not an attractor. No, My dear, you are the subject who garners happiness within you right now.
If moaning about how unhappy you feel brought you happiness, I would tell you to moan about your unhappiness. However, extolling about how unhappy you are, doesn’t work, so I tell you in no uncertain terms to stop dwelling on what does not give you happiness.
You are not a victim of unhappiness, for you tend to call unhappiness to you and take it in and give it a home. You may complain about unhappiness while you make it comfortable.
Come, now, become a happiness-monger. Come out of darkness into the Light. Look up, make no complaints, and invite happiness to you. Get your mind off your difficulties. Even in your same situation, you can be rich with happiness. Don’t say you can’t. Say you will.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/say-you-will.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Feb 2015, 11:35 pm

Heavenletter #5207 When You and God Are One, February 26, 2015 

God said: 
When I say that everything is okay, I don’t say this as a palliative. I encompass the idea that everything is, indeed, okay, just as it is. I mean Everything IS okay. I mean that nothing can happen to you, beloveds.
Whatever occurs in life, it’s okay. I could even say to make Myself more clear, “Everything is A-OK.” What you see as terrible or even horrific is still okay. I mean more than: ”It WILL be okay.” I am saying life is okay now as it occurs.
If you were to be arrested falsely and sentenced to prison for life, it’s okay. If you were sentenced to death, it would still be okay. I know you are not yet at that place of embracing this that I say. Even after you might fight and fight a death sentence to no avail, I am saying it is okay. It is all okay as it is happening.
This reminds Me of: God’s Will be done.
Yet I also want to impress upon you that I do not sit around planning what you see as adverse occurrences in life for you. I do not. My focus is on greater than details of what you, understandably, would like to avoid.
Today I am saying more than: “Come to terms with life as it is.” I am saying more than: “Take life as it comes.” I am saying that, in the big picture, the worst unimaginables you can think of do not matter the way you think they do.
It has been said that Christ bowed to following My Will when he was crucified. It is not My Will for Christ or anyone to be exposed to hurt as you see it.
Christ most likely thought:
“Hey, it’s all okay. Nothing can happen to me. To my body yes. Oh, no matter how holy I am, my body is just a body. The core of Me cannot be touched. I do not disappear. My body feels pain, yet the I of I does not and cannot. I am not my body. I am not my body anymore than anyone is really ego or personality. I am more than anyone on Earth can say or attest to. What is resurrected is my Oneness with My Father and, with this, my Eternal Love for all.
“If I am to love all, I am to love all. I simply love. There is nothing else to do. If I am seen amiss, this is not a crime or foul play. I am simply seen amiss. If I am seen more than I am or less than I am, it is the same artifice. Should I glory in praise and not glory in calumny? Should you?
“If you are belied, should you be miserable? If you are a movie star, you may enjoy acclaim, yet you know that the fans do not know you and they are not acclaiming you for what you truly are. In the same way, others may condemn you for what you are not. This happens in the world.”
I, God, acclaim everyone. I see beyond the costumes My children wear. I do not dishonor anyone. I honor everyone as My son or daughter, and I see your Light which is Mine whether you or anyone else in the world sees it or not. I see Myself in you. Now, I ask you to see yourself as I AM and you are. There are seeming accidents, for My children do not know what they do. Human beings have not yet caught on to the extent of life in the world.
When you believe you are expert in your validations or dismissals of others, you miss the point, for the point is Oneness, and none of the story you see and perhaps magnify or minimize actually happens anyway. What you don’t see has import. When all is said and done, what matters when you and I are One?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/when-you-and-god-are-one.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Feb 2015, 4:09 pm

Heavenletter #5206 Into the Abode of Heaven, February 25, 2015 

God said: 
What is all this about time and timelessness that confuse you? What more exactly do you need to know and what for? You can understand without conscious understanding. You can know without conscious knowing. You know long before you catch on what is written in your DNA and is bound to come out.
The human heart goes where the intellect pauses. Your heart gets it all. Your intellect would go in circles and leave you high and dry. The heart is where you live. The mind queries, much like a detective. The mind runs around with its microscope and makes up theories, reaches the door, yet cannot quite open it and venture in or far enough.
Don’t think I spurn the mind. Contrary to what you may have believed, it’s just that you can count on your bedazzled heart more than your brilliant mind. Your intellect may sputter. Your heart sits still in regions where your mind can only wander and speculate. At the same time, your heart, even when bedraggled, is the door that opens into the Abode of Heaven and Infinity from which all things come. The connection to all you seek is in your heart.
Infinity is like a pocket that you can reach into, yet there is no end to this pocket so you consciously do not reach the bottom of it, for, of course, it has no bottom so is not a pocket at all.
Ah, sweet mysteries of life and love and all the accompanying tones of the music that is played in a lifetime.
Hark the herald angels. Angels herald a new world that also has no bottom to it and no top. The new world may have turned the old world upside down, yet there is nothing topsy-turvy about this New World of Consciousness. The new world is right side up. You are going to reach everywhere yet without destination firmly in mind. You will hop from one mountain peak to another and never get out of breath. You will see far over the horizon. You will reach the horizon and surpass it. You will venture and take delight. Fasten your seat belt. You are going to be traveling at the speed of love.
You will see yourself and be amazed. About time. About time, of which there is none, that you see yourself in Boundless Truth. You are not the package you have been sold. You are not the dregs and drags of the belabored existence that you bought into.
Suffering is a bill of goods you have been sold, and you ate it right up. You called suffering worthy and happiness less worthy. You do not know the value of the true diamond you tossed into the River of Forgetfulness. You accepted a piece of coal in the stocking you hung up at Christmas. You thought this was as far as you could go. You thought darkness was your due. You thought you were a dull blade.
Toss old thinking into the River of Forgetfulness and rise up like a mermaid with grace who belongs on sea and land. Swim away from the shores of the past for they hem you in.
You were never made to be slow to lift your eyes. Lift your eyes now and begin to see the Vastness that you are, and don’t stop there. Absorb the Light of the Sun, for you begin to know now from Where you came and Who you are, not just in theory but in actuality.
Wake up. The dawn has come, and you are the dawn you have been looking for. You are right here right now. Open your eyes for the first time and see yourself as you are. No more waiting for daybreak. You are the daybreak.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/into-the-abode-of-heaven.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Feb 2015, 5:39 pm

Heavenletter #5204 Choose the Roses, February 23, 2015 

God said: 
Life is a like a tree with leaves. The angle from which you look at the leaves makes a difference. The way the sunlight falls on the leaves makes a difference. The time of day. The mood you’re in. Trees are multi-dimensioned.
When you climb a tree and look at each leaf with a microscope, you will have microscopic view of leaves. This is what you may often do with your personal life. It is not always to your advantage to view your life as intently as you do. It could make you nearsighted.
Life is to be lived, not examined under a microscope, nor is life to be pushed aside or swept under the carpet or overlooked altogether.
I hesitate to say that life doesn’t need an inspection at all. Insights can arise spontaneously. If I say you will do well to take a long view of life, you may interpret that as just taking a glance, or you may interpret a long view as holding on to the past.
Let the past go and enter the present. You don’t shuffle life along, nor do you race through it. Take the position that life is what it is and that it is also what you make of it. Don’t make too much of life. Well, don’t be in the position of not seeing the forest for the trees.
The life you live can have the appearance of a train with many cars. The life you live can have the appearance of a train chugging uphill, or a train coasting down hill. It can have the appearance of a big beautiful bouquet of roses of all colors. Even as life comes to you as it comes, you can pluck the roses you favor and put them in a vase. You can hug the roses, or you can toss them away. You can see life as a circus of wild animals and be afraid that the wild animals will be get loose and hurt you. Your life is your life, and you can look at it a million ways, and, ultimately, your life is how you look at it.
Just as when there are two women viewing a dress in a store window, one will love it while the other may shake her head absolutely not.
From one point of view, you might say it doesn’t matter one way or the other. On the other hand, it makes all the difference in the world to the dress. One woman buys it and takes it home. It becomes her dress. She wears it and likes herself in what, after all, is only a dress. When the woman who doesn’t buy the dress and doesn’t love it receives it as a gift, then the dress might hang in a closet never to be valued, never taken out and worn or regarded as worth much. The dress itself is the same dress. The dress is innocent.
And so is life about how you look at it and how you nurture it. Whether it’s your life or your dress, how you look at it makes all the difference in the world.
Let your life wear well. Let it be acknowledged and appreciated for what it is. Not your favorite color today? Oh, well, that’s okay. You won’t chasten your life because it appeared this way today and not another way today.
When you bake a pie, sometimes the pie comes out better one day than another. Regardless, you eat it with a glass of milk or a cup of coffee or tea. What the heck! It was a pie you made. You put it to good use.
It’s true that life carries you along wherever it takes you. At the same time, your opinion of your life matters.
Greet each take eagerly. Welcome each day. No matter in what guise your life appears, you will soon say adieu to it and wave goodbye. A day is a passing thing. Life is a passing thing in the world, yet each day is yours to live in and choose the roses.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/choose-the-roses.html

Heavenletter #5205 Anyways, February 24, 2015 

God said: 
Time is perhaps the most relative of all the relative in the world. Time trips you up. It confuses you. You are betwixt and between when it comes to time. Ah, Infinity is another story. You are always sitting still in Infinity, or We can say you are humming and dancing, as it were, to your own beat. In the arena of time, you shuffle along. In Infinity, you soar. What more is there to say?
Clocks are one thing. Sunrise and sunset are another.
There are horizons where sky and Earth meet, yet time is always coming and going. Time comes around the corner, and runs away at the same time. Time is an errant lover. Time is like ego seen from another angle. It pushes and pulls you, as if it were shooting bullets at your feet and making you dance. You try to catch up to time while you also try to escape it. Time leads you on, never fulfilling what it purports to fulfill.
I lift a curtain. Come under it, and Infinity captures your heart. You see where you have been sleeping. You see the imprint of your head on your pillow. No hurry in Infinity. There is nothing you have to do but be. Nothing you have to become, for, anyways, you are. Nowhere you have to go because all is here, not tucked away, but in plain view, a view that extends beyond sight and happenstance. Beyond the blue yonder and beyond beyond, flowers grow, and you rise in the light. No, not quite. You are risen in the light. You see, yet what is there to see and who is there to exclaim over it and whose voice can speak and what is there to say?
No voice comes out from Infinity, yet all hear it. It is the Voice of Silence. It holds you in its grip where there is no holding on at all. Infinity cannot be held on to, yet you are ever within it. You are never without it. Bidden or unbidden, you harbor in Infinity. You are moored in Infinity at the same time as you are free to roam while Infinity is ever out of the dripping waters of time. Nothing collapses in Infinity. There is no pitter pat. There is Is-ness. Where are you when there is no space and no desire to go there?
In Infinity, there is no tripping over time, nor can time that does not exist trip you up. There is nothing to get in your way even as there is no way. There is no how or when or where and what else is there that is not in Infinity which is the cradle of all existence?
Infinity is not a cocoon, and yet Infinity is your milieu even as there is no appearance in Infinity. You are never Infinity-less. You are never more or less. You are all there is and the power of nothingness right in your hand even as there is no physical form.
Not even I, God, can describe the Indescribable, yet Infinity is the Only Real. Everything else is not. You abide in Infinity. You are full of Infinity and imbibe that which cannot be eaten nor timed nor measured. Infinity is immeasurable and unfathomable even as you are part of Infinity and registered there where time is not and Timelessness is and where everything is not yet and yet where you exist in harmony with your One Self as if you were a train ready to pull out of the station, and, yet, there are no tracks and you have nowhere to go anyways, and there is no time to do it in anyways.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/anyways.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Feb 2015, 11:44 pm

Heavenletter #5202 Jump Into Life with Both Feet , February 21, 2015 

God said: 
You already know that life is full of surprises, and you have a whole bunch of surprises coming up, surprises that will surprise, the kind of surprise that you like to have surprise you, the kind of surprise that will make you jump for joy and help you to know that that there is a God, a God Who loves you.
You will bump into someone you never expected to see again, or meet someone new you never expected you would. Something wonderful will occur. It could fall from the sky. It could be a thought you have. Whatever it may be, it will help you to start believing in love again and the love in your heart and that, perhaps, you are lovable and capable of loving and being loved as well. It’s time for you to hang your hopes on a star.
For a long time, you may have been someone who didn’t dare to get your hopes up. I am extolling you now to get your hopes up. Whatever you are seeking, look for it around every corner. Start looking up and welcome happiness, whatever form it takes for you, know that it has been sent to you on this occasion.
It is not really that you are getting a new lease on life. It’s that you start turning your thoughts in the right direction. I have heard you mumble such sacrilege as: “What I want will never happen. I am always disappointed. I never get what I want. I don’t even know anymore what would make me happy. I’ve given up on happiness. I will be happy enough just when trouble stays away from me.”
Life is going to whirl you around and where it lands, nobody knows. This part is scary to you. Let go of the scary part. Have the joyous part. A particular joy does not have to last forever in order to stir your heart. Would you refuse a piece of candy because later there might be a hole in the bottom of the bag? Accept what is offered to you as it is offered. Say thank you. There are no iron-clad contracts. You already have a contract where you agree to live life to its fullest. It is not for you to push life away and stand aside from it as if you don’t belong in life.
Life has happiness in store for you. It always has. It’s possible that you have gone on strike and have been marching around life, griping about it, and not entering into it. Jump in! Jump in with both feet. The least you can contribute is a life-supporting attitude to this one life before you now.
If you don’t accept life now, when will you? When will you get out into the playing field? When will you sign up for life? You can’t change the past. You can light up the present. No one can enter you into life for you. Only you can give it a whirl.
Give life an opportunity to give you all it’s got, and it has a lot of joy stored up for you. I kid you not. Regardless of what despair you might find yourself in now, dreams do come true, and dreams can come true for you.
Look at it this way: Before you can win the lottery, you have to buy a ticket. Your ticket to life is free. Just step over restraint and latent holding back. Make yourself accessible to life. Enter in, not half-heartedly but whole-heartedly. Give life all you’ve got. Give it a handshake. Welcome it. Give life a head start. Give it a cheer. Give life three cheers. Hurray for life. Hurray for life. Hurray for life.
Accept My blessings for you. Say thank you to life and give life on Earth a good run for your money. Extend life’s performance as you would a Broadway play, and applaud and applaud and get up from where you sit and give life a standing ovation.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/jump-into-life-with-both-feet.html

Heavenletter #5203 In the Presence of Today, February 22, 2015 

God said: 
Today is put before you as a blessing. This is to be a bless-ed day. Feel sprightly, and you will make this day sprightly as well. There is fate, yes. At the same time, you are the maker of your fate in the Presence of Today.
How do you make it so you feel sprightly? By not feeling glum or fearful. What horse do you bet on to win the race? One that is pulling a plow or one without baggage to carry, one who rushes to what is ahead or one who keeps turning around to look back to see how far he has come? One who keeps questioning or one who moves right along?
You have no question about which horse you would bet on. No question at all. Yet, when it comes to life, you hem and haw. You say, “What shall I do? Think about yesterday or move on to today? Or should I think of tomorrow and run away from today as much as I possibly can? Maybe I should just quit anyway. Life has disappointed me too often. In the long run, nothing is going to change, or all change is out of my hands.”
You are the one who has to change. When you feel forlorn, you don’t have to pretend your forlornness away. You just have to put it to one side. If you can stop feeling forlorn altogether, great! If you can’t, just put forlornness somewhere where it will not trip you up. You do not have to cling to past thoughts. You have a million thoughts. Certainly you can put some thoughts aside and put fresh thoughts in their place.
Optimism isn’t foolish. Pessimism is foolish. Pessimism is foolhardy. It keeps you where you have been. Pessimism works that way just about every time! If you go around much of the time thinking: “Nothing ever turns out the way I want,” you will have what you think much of the time. Watch your mouth! Watch your thoughts. Many many of your thoughts are man-made. You can dispense with them. What are they worth to you and your life that you feel duty-bound to hang on to them? How much clutter do you want to keep? Give old thoughts away. Better yet, toss old thoughts into the trash. Who wants your old thoughts anyway?
When all is not to your liking, make room for new ways of thinking. Life is meant to be a walk where you see new sights and think new thoughts. In life, you grow whether you want to or not. Make thinking in new ways part of your life.
You may be wonderful as you are, yet there is more wonderful for you to be.
Sooner or later, it behooves you to take a walk in a higher place where you have greater views before you, perhaps even vistas. There is plenty for you to see that you have not seen before, or, perhaps, you glossed over.
You can think of growing as picking grapes. You have picked great juicy grapes from one vine, and now you go on to another vine to pick the ripe juice grapes of a new vine. And so you keep walking down along the vines and picking the grapes. Nowhere in life can you just stay the same. Movement is part of life no matter who is living it. There is no staying the same on Earth.
Come close to Me, and let me ask you:
Do you really really want to stay the same? Is staying the same as comfortable as you like to think it is? Let the past become a stepping stone that carries you forward to new heights.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-presence-of-today.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Feb 2015, 12:59 pm

Heavenletter #5200 How to Become a Prince or a Princess, February 19, 2015 

God said: 
How can it be that a drop of rain in a limpid pool with lotuses is so heartrendingly beautiful? Or blue eyes? Or green or brown or hazel eyes? Or rosy cheeks?
If a limpid pool can be so beautiful, what on Earth makes you think you are not? Not only do many of My children believe they are not beautiful, they do not even believe that they ever could be beautiful.
When this is the case, and this is the majority of the cases, then My children look outside themselves for a sense of self-worth. And, thus, My children may become too obliging, too willing to win approval and acceptance from another. And so sometimes this is how My children go down paths they would not of themselves choose. With self-avowal, they would not.
When you do not think highly enough of yourself, you may do anything to gain even a semblance of love from anywhere it is offered. You think you need it. You think you have to have it. You think you cannot live without it. And so you sell yourself down the river. You give yourself a placebo of comfort and trade in the truth of your Beautiful Self. You may have felt relegated to being unloved anyway.
I almost said that you might sell your soul for even a tiny possibility of a little light. Thankfully, you cannot sell your soul. That is only an expression. You can’t trade your soul, and you can’t give it away. You can give away your own free will and believe in decisions made by others. You can give your present life away for the price of a song when you feel and accept that you don’t amount to anything anyway.
And so there are addictions to people or to alcohol or drugs or all manners of will-lessness and outer directedness. And thus you may prove to the world that you aren’t much, and you can consciously or unconsciously say: “See, I was right. I’m not worth anything anyway.”
Or, with a negligible sense of self-worth, you may go into hiding right in front of everyone and do your best to become invisible.
Yet, even in these garbled ways, there is purpose. You grow to freedom. Your life could be a lesson for someone else. You might grow out of this and directly help many get out of this crunch they may well have found themselves in. You cannot know what blessing you have bestowed. You know the heartache you have but not the blessings. If you run away from yourself your whole lifetime, the good in it for you could be that you will never do that again in another lifetime. Absolutely not.
Or, with a negligible sense of self-worth, you may go on a tirade against those who went down a path you would never. Your self-disappointment may be projected outward and you disdain those who have gone in a direction you are so vehemently opposed to.
There are all sorts of things My children may do to distract themselves from their undervaluing of their very own selves. Of course, you are not your own self when it comes down to it. You are far from your own self. You do not know yourself or respect yourself as you would had you some awareness of your innate value to yourself, to Me, and the world. Beloved, what you could be, you can be.
You can be Cinderella in the ashes and become a princess. It is your inalienable right to become a princess or a prince.
I see your bright light which is identical to the light of angels. Now you know who you are when you are true to your God-given self and when you are not.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/how-to-become-a-prince-or-a-princess.html

Heavenletter #5201 This Vast Permeating Love , February 20, 2015 

God said: 
We lead a life of love together, you and I. Our purpose is to love, mainly to give love, yet what love is is not always understood nor grasped. The love I speak of is beyond grasp. In one sense, everything is love, from flirtation to fighting, from romance to death. All love has something to it. Unrequited love has some worth to it. First love or last love and death of love offer something. There is some worth or fun in love, short-lived or one-sided. This is love in the world.
The love I speak of is something else. Nothing makes a difference to it. It encircles regardless of anything. It upholds itself regardless of anything. The love I speak of is like the love I radiate, and radiate to you. Love is a form of grace.
The love of which I speak doesn’t have to be merited. No one has to be beautiful in order to have it. It is love that transcends. It is dependent upon nothing but itself. It is nothing you have to think about. It is like breathing. It does not have to be achieved. It is like your aura. It is simply there without any urging or expectation. I am the original Source of Love, and you are My Reflection of Love.
It is your birthright to enjoy this vast love, the receiving and the giving of it, one not dependent upon the other. There is no measuring or balancing the scales of love. There are no prerequisites for love.
You love because it is your inborn nature to love. You love because you love and not because of this or that. You simply love with a love that has nothing to do with wealth, custom, age, beauty, or gender. It is love. It has to do with you alone. You don’t have to have an object to love. It is you yourself surrounded by the Light of Love that radiates within you irrespective of anything. We can call it acceptance. We can call it innate vision. We can call it Wholeness. When it comes to this love, there is no half a loaf.
If you are skinny, you just are skinny. You don’t have to think about it. You don’t have to enter a room or meet with someone and declare: “I am skinny.” Your skinniness is not a consideration.
In the same way, you don’t have to announce: “I have a big heart.” You don’t have to say, “I shine love on you.” Just as you don’t have to say that water is wet or Oceans are Vast. You don’t have to pull your love out or squeeze your eyes shut and try to love. Love is simply there the way the sky is blue. No effort has to be put into it. Effort doesn’t open the dams of love. Love of itself has no dams at all. The love that you are is you yourself untrammeled.
This Vast Permeating Love has nothing to do with performance. It is as far away from performance as can be. This love is not effort, nor is it a charade. It is not here today and gone tomorrow.
We can say that love is in your DNA. You were born with it. Babies are born with it. Then, likely, someone or something somewhere dampened this Vastness of Love within you and taught you to reserve love. Life in the world dampened love, as if love had to preserve itself when it is the very nature of love just to be.
Natural love has been twisted and tied, as if love were meant to be restricted and withheld. If the love in your heart is not expanding, it has been restricted. Exuberance of love is meant for the great and the small. The love I speak of is not meant for your discretion. In life, you may fear you will love too much and waste your love extended. Love yourself more, and you will begin to see others as yourself. There is no cost to you. You have been sacrificing what you were born to.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/this-vast-permeating-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Feb 2015, 9:45 pm

Heavenletter #5198 The Leaves on the Trees Outside Your Window, February 17, 2015 

God said: 
Behoove is a versatile word. When I say that it behooves you to do something, I don’t mean obligation. I mean more like: It is a good idea to do this that I ask. It is to your advantage. It behooves you to be happy every single day.
If you cannot commit to being happy every single day, will you commit to finding one thing to be happy about every day? or one thing to relish? one thing worth looking at and sharing with others?
Worth sharing means something that will uplift you, anyone else, your environment and out into the glorious world.
Today perhaps you can share with someone how the leaves on the trees outside your window seem to hang in suspension, as if biding their time, or as if there is no time and no motion to ever occur in time. Perhaps time has fled and it is the suspension of time that hangs outside your window, and you are noticing it.
This is how I would describe this stillness that surrounds you at this moment. You might not be able to describe it this way, yet can you see it? Can you feel it? Today, time suspends itself for a few moments, and Stillness is yours. You are a part of it. Here you are, sitting in the Universe without gravity. For a moment you had insights into the workings of the world behind the scenes. You are right here in the making of life.
You might not always realize what this moment really is, yet in the moments of nothing happening, the Real You is happening. You are here in the scenes as a part of them, and, yet, you are not here at all. You partake of the scene, and yet there is no partaker, and yet are not apart from the scene and the seen. Who are you? Where are you?
Is it possible that you experience Oneness through the leaves in the trees? Are you the onlooker as well as the looked-at? It is a given that anything is possible in this world made by God for God. It behooves you to know this.
We are not talking about the leaves or the trees really, are We?
We are talking about the sap that runs through trees. We are talking about the calm energy of life that floods the Holy Universe. It is greater than the air you breathe. From one point of view, it is the air you breathe. It is the phenomenon of Oneness although it is not a phenomenon. For a moment you forget you are housed in a body. For a moment you are not you but Life itself. For a moment, you have a handle on how death of the body makes no difference at all. Perhaps, for a moment or a few moments, you are your soul experiencing the Oneness of Soul. For a moment or two, with or without your realizing that Oneness is rising before you, you arise to Oneness.
For a moment, you are of the world and yet not in the world. In the guise of leaves and trees, you sense you are married to Oneness. You love these moments of Oneness and how beautifully still Oneness is and that you are that Oneness Supreme, and there really is nothing else, nothing to even talk about. There is not any activity even as the world revolves. Even as there are wars and badmouthing and competition, you are having a growing sense of Oneness.
Oneness is as the sense of God, not a veil you step through but the whole blazing Sun you step into where there is Light yet no cold or hot, just Light like the Light I see wherever I look. I see without looking. I am beyond the senses, and I am beyond the extant world, and so are you. No longer are you bound to old sightings through a telescope or microscope or even through words. You are bound to nothing. Therefore, you are unbounded, and, therefore, there is nowhere where you are not, and everyone and everything is you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-leaves-on-the-trees-outside-your-window.html

Heavenletter #5199 The Wholeness of the Tree, February 18, 2015 

God said: 
What I love is you. This is to say that I love Myself. How could I not love Myself? I created you. I created the dear animals. It was easy to create you.
What about the foliage I created? Mountains and valleys. Dust bunnies. There is room on Earth for everyone and everything. I did not measure or record. I created the love of My life. There is not one inch of the Earth that I do not love. Deserts and wetlands. Forests and jungles. I put everyone and everything in the right place according to their requirements.
I don’t know that I thought of weather, yet how could a world be without clime and such?
Remember, I did not have to think creation through. I did not have to puzzle it out. All I had to do was to desire, and you appeared, My beloved. All are My beloved. That’s how it is. I desired you, and you appeared. And there is the world with everything in it and enough for all. I don’t have to call by name what I desire.
All of Creation popped up based on My desire for it.
Desires are powerful. You, too, will come to know that you don’t have to run after anything. Desire, and trust your desire will be fulfilled. It does not have to be, yet you trust that all you need will come to you. I do not mean idle wishes. I mean desires. Yet this could include idle wishes as well, why not?
You may not have desired rain, yet rain comes to you to give you water to drink.
You don’t have to rush after what you desire. You don’t have to be hunter of fulfillment of desires, yet it behooves you to take initiative. It behooves you to desire for seeming others. Consider that all My children are one tree. The tree wants every branch to thrive, each blossom to bloom, each fruit to flourish. There is interdependence. A tree’s roots go deep so that the furthermost leaf has all it might need. And every leaf desires the Wholeness of the Tree.
All of life is cycle and recycle. All of life is energy. All of life is made of invisible atoms. Atoms are. They are not owned. Who owns them?
And now I ask each of My children to create peace. Don’t blame elected world leaders for war and dissension. In truth, elected officials are representing you. When your vision expands, their vision will expand as well. This Heavenletter is about connections. No one is unconnected to another.
You say Tut Tut regarding world leaders and how they blame what are called other countries and may make unkind petty remarks while you scald others with your words. Talk is cheap, yet talk is powerful. Bless what you call the other side, for the so-called other side is no other than you as well.
I created the Earth. I did not create other countries. I did not make maps. I made rivers and lakes and oceans, and I suppose you can say they have borders to contain them, but that’s it. I did not create the borders you uphold for dear life, as if the ground under your feet belongs to you. As if the sky belongs to you. The sky does belong to you. It also belongs to everyone.
To the best of My knowledge, no one yet has said the sky belongs to him per se, yet there may be aircraft that are not allowed to fly here or there in the name of defense. Let offensives dissolve, and who will need to defend? What will have to be protected where all share for the benefit of all?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-wholeness-of-the-tree.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Feb 2015, 10:29 am

Heavenletter #5196 Claim Joy, February 15, 2015 

God said: 
What you see is what you get. You already know this. See beauty in the world, and your world is beautiful. See trouble, and you see and have trouble.
As it is, in the world, you may say that no one misses out on trouble. Who can argue this? Nevertheless, someone in straits worse than yours may be happier than you. What you see is what you have.
Your happiness in life comes from more than your situation and the conditions under which you live. It would seem that your happiness comes from more like your conditioning and certain habits you have fallen into. What are you looking for? Are you looking for the past to repeat itself, or are you looking forward to something more, maybe even entirely new. Knock on the door before you that says Happiness.
Happiness comes from deeper than the events in your life. As in music, there are many tones played in life. Now the question is: What do you major in? Where do you spend your time and thought? on the high notes or the low notes? on the drums or the clanging or overtures and crescendos? You do have a choice of what music you play and your emphases on the life you live.
You can go to the opera or a jazz club. You can choose where you spend your thoughts, and your thoughts add up to your life. The quality of your life amounts to your thoughts. Your life is tragic when you say it is. Your life is beautiful when you say it is. Life can certainly give you joy. Claim joy more than you claim heartache.
You can focus on mosquitoes and gnats and flies that bug you. You can focus on a sunrise, the blue of the sky, and life unfolding. It is your choice. You can count your blessings, or discount them and, thus, discount your life. How you personally feel about your life is the sum-total of your life. There it is. I have said it. What you think of your life is what it is.
You can be poor and have a happy life. You can be a rich man and suffer extremely. You can be healthy and unhappy. You can be sick and still have happiness. This is what free will means, that you have choices. Willy-nilly, you make your choices. You may foist responsibility for your choices on the past and on other people, yet ultimately all the choices you make are yours to make. Make them.
You are the surveyor of your life. You can uplift life or you can badmouth it.
Much of the time you are not really thinking of the choices you make. You make them habitually, even automatically.
It has been said before. You can focus on the weeds, or you can focus on the daisies. You can love the dandelions even in your front yard. You can love mud. When you were a kid, you loved to stomp in mud.
When something in your life seems to be taken away from you, you might well begin to value it more than your habit allowed. It could be safe to say that it’s a good idea to appreciate now while you have what you have. This is counting your blessings. Perhaps you have been counting flaws. It is so easy to point out flaws. Make it easy to point out blessings. Point them out to yourself. Count your blessings on your fingers and your toes and do it again. Make light of flaws. Acknowledge a long line-up of your blessings and say, “Thank You, God.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/claim-joy.html

Heavenletter #5197 Learning is Inevitable, February 16, 2015 

God said: 
When you judge, you condemn. This is the long and the short of it. Judging is exclusive. In judging, you exclude someone or even a whole group from your good graces. To whatever degree, you condemn others to be excluded from your heart. You set them aside and take them out of your good-heartedness. Objecting to their actions, you would eradicate them. You object to their existence and choose to put them out of your sight, and, therefore, to your mind, they no longer exist.
This is what I mean when I say that the faults you see in others are a projection of your own thoughts. If you cannot see your projection here, let’s look at it another way.
However you see another, you put yourself right beside him. You model yourself after him.
You resent a murderer, for example, and consider yourself holy to do so. Then, on a more subtle level, you eradicate the murderer. You dismiss him. He is not worthy of you. He who took life away from another, now you emulate. You have found the murderer guilty and removed him from your mind. You have made a more hidden kind of retribution yet retribution nevertheless. You have sentenced him to death out of your sight. You put him in prison. You put him in a little cell out of view and make him stay there. You exclude him from life in the world as much as you can. You have put him away from your consciousness. You do not want to be reminded of him.
Perhaps in the murder the person committed, he was exacting retribution. And now you have acted according to your own sense of retribution.
It certainly seems that the faults you find in others strike a chord within you. Whatever is intolerable to you in someone else is intolerable within you, thus you like to get the offender out of your way and awareness. You don’t want to see him ever again, and you never want to hear about him again. You will not suffer him, and so you put boundaries around him so you will not have to look at him or his offense. You don’t want to be reminded of your own lacks.
There is a reason why I call each of you My child. I do not call each of you My adult. You are My children, and children grow, and you are growing. You are growing in understanding. There is much that children cannot possibly know. You accept this. If you saw everyone on Earth as a child, you might judge less and receive everyone into your heart.
You do not remove a child from your heart because he dropped a cup and it broke, or because he was angry, or because he told a lie. Why would a child admit he broke the cup, even as you caught him red-handed, when he thinks it will make you angry at him. He doesn’t want to be a victim.
A child is trying to skid by in life just like most others. He doesn’t want it to be true that he broke the cup, and he wishes to get off free and not be scolded. You are more understanding of children than you are of adults. You do not see a child as a criminal. You tend to embrace children more easily than you do adults. How quickly you condemn adults whether you know them face to face or not.
On the other hand, I know that inside each of My grown children, you are still a child. You don’t always know what to do and, when you know, you don’t always do it.
It is easier to take children as they are than it is to take adults as they are. You accept that children don’t know better than to do what they do. If they knew better, they wouldn’t do it. I see you as innocent children who are here to learn and grow. I do not condemn My children. I do not condemn at all. I know everyone is learning. Once you see from a different angle, you will have learned. Learning is inevitable. All are learners. Some learn more easily than others.
You do not condemn children for the lacks you see. They are children. You do not take their mistakes as perpetuated upon you in some way. You do not exclude them from your heart. You keep children dear in your heart. The worst a child can be is to be naughty.
As you continue to grow, you will naturally extend acceptance to your brothers and sisters. This does not mean that everything goes. This does not make you lenient or foolish. It simply allows you to see more kindly and be the love that happens to be the Truth of you in the first place anyway.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/learning-is-inevitable.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Feb 2015, 10:47 pm

Heavenletter #5195 The Dial of Your Life, February 14, 2015 

God said: 
When life seems to be too much for you, recline, or take a walk. Get your mind off the exigencies of life for a while.
Despite your sense of it, life is not urgent. Life goes on. Whether or not you are as you want to be, whether or not life is what you want it to be, life keeps going on and takes you with it. You are never out of life. There is enough life for all. On Earth or in Heaven, you are alive and well regardless of what the world you experience looks like to you and regardless of what the world seems to think it is or is not. You are the perceiver of your life and the goal-setter. Set the dial of your life to encouragement and expand your perception.
Life comes to you. It may come as a feast. It may come as a crust of bread. Life is for you no matter how bounded it looks like to you. In truth, life is unlimited. Life is your work-place, and it is your playground, and it is, despite your perception, a Holy Place. Angels in human form live on Earth. This is the Truth. Earth angels don’t need wings to fly, for they have souls that can take them anywhere and everywhere. Earth angels are not relegated solely to Earth. Earth angels have hearts and minds that can fly anywhere and everywhere with dispatch and take you here and there with or without your awareness. There is no such thing as at a distance, although distance seems real enough to you. There is no distance, yet you take a journey from here to here and everywhere and nowhere, and I go with you.
Consider that it is not life that disturbs you but your projected thoughts about life. Your assessments about life please or perturb you. You are the reporter and announcer of what life is like for you. Come from a different vantage. Step up a step to see what you see. Or, just live life and let go of your day-by-day analysis of it.
Opinions are only opinions, and opinions vary. Your own opinions vary. In one day, you may go up and down the scale you assign to life. What if life is okay whatever your mind may say? Is winter not okay? Does winter not prepare for spring? You could say that nothing is happening in winter. You could say there is all that snow and cold winds and slippery ice. Yet what a treasure winter is holding! Winter isn’t bleak. It is full of wonders, and it serves the spring that is to come. In the same way, autumn gets the Earth ready for winter.
Maybe you don’t like rain, yet rain serves its purpose. Everything in your life also serves its purpose, whether you like it or not. Pause to consider what beautiful seasons life prepares for you. Only in the overt world do you see ups and downs. You come to conclusions often based on fear. You get caught into fear and judgment, and so you judge your life and find it wanting.
You may feel that life doesn’t play fair. Beloveds, are you playing fair? Bend a little. In deference to life, knuckle down to a higher opinion of life. Life guarantees you life as it is apportioned to you. It doesn’t guarantee you all your preferences. Did you think life was supposed to? Did you think life was failing you when it did not fulfill all your desires as you would like?
Look up, beloveds. Your life is on course. Give your life a break. Welcome life and wish it well. Desire a new resilience and engage in life. You have to budge from a background of right or wrong. What if everything is really okay and life is happier without your denouncements of it?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-dial-of-your-life.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Feb 2015, 9:05 pm

Heavenletter #5193 There Is a Realm, February 12, 2015 

God said: 
Of what is man made but of soul? What is man but a soul packaged in a human body? What more is there to say? My children believe in bodies fully yet not quite so much in their own souls which exist in and out of the body. This state of affairs may be called reasoning. Logic is given, yet, isn’t it only an idea that the body exists and the soul can’t exist because you can’t point to where the soul is? Isn’t this thinking out of the realm of reason altogether? And who cares where the soul is located? Care that you have a soul. Your soul represents you. You are your soul.
Is it reason to say that only what the five senses can embrace actually exists? Surely, there is more to you than meets the eye.
You can see words, and you can say words exist. You can write them. You put up pictures of them. You can say that words are evidence of thought. You might say that if there is a word for thoughts then thoughts must be said to exist. I don’t think anyone denies that thoughts exist, yet they often exist as will-o’-the-wisps.
There is a word God, and there is a word soul, and there is a word life. There is also a word for death and everyone understands its meaning. Young children already understand what death is. There is death of the body. There is no death when it comes to soul or spirit or God Myself.
Your precious mind can go only so far. There is a knowing beyond the mind. The mind does not know everything. In some ways, the mind knows nothing even when it is sure it does. Ego is a word, and it is a bona-fide word of illusion. Even there is a word illusion which stands for something that is not real. There are words that don’t encompass much, if anything, and then there are words like love that say it all, for love is all there really is to say. There is a word for exclusive and another word for inclusive, yet all words, even words you can point to, are not all true or true at all.
Lie is a word. It has meaning. Yet lie is a word for something that is clearly not true.
And yet, there are metaphors. Metaphors hold Truth. They mean something true. On one level, a metaphor can be seen as laughable. Who in his right mind can say that his beloved girlfriend is a rose. Surely, even a poet knows the difference between a girl and a rose. They are clearly two disparate things – and, yet, the metaphor My love is like a red rose is well-said and holds great meaning. Metaphors go further than any explanation.
Surely the word meaning means something. Meaning has power, and yet, how can the same word, mean, mean meaning and also mean unkindness?
Alice in Wonderland was correct. A word can mean anything you want it to.
Various languages may have words that sound exactly alike and will have different meanings or even opposite meanings.
Language is a strange land you live in. Language is vitally important even as language is made of sounds and meaning attached to the sounds. There are thoughts beyond words, and a land beyond thought as well.
What can be deeper than thought? Beyond thought can be deeper than thought. There is a realm where thought does not enter.
Of course. Being is deeper than thought. Love is much more deep and extensive than it is often touted to be in the world. There is a land where Oneness is understood and needs no explanation. You must know you are Being. And Being never stops.
Each of My children’s lives has great meaning and a Great Presence in the world. Each of you goes way beyond the World. You come from somewhere. From where you come is Majestic and Vaster than the Vast. Who you are is far beyond the recalling of words. Words can be like trains that can go only so far as the laid-out tracks will take them.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-a-realm.html

Heavenletter #5194 Stir the Divine, February 13, 2015 

God said: 
Whatever you may think and say, you are leading a Divine Life. Instituted by Me, what can life be but divine? There are too many miracles in life for life to be anything but divine. Ah, your happiness is another story.
You attribute merit to your life or you scoff at merit. I tell you strongly that every life on Earth has great merit. You are your own specialty. Stir your own life, beloved. Life in the world forms a spiral like your DNA. Stir your own DNA. If you don’t like your life right now, recreate it. Re-assemble yourself. Turn yourself around. Remove blinders. There are many avenues before you.
The first stirring is desire. What a power desire is. On its own, desire sets up your dreams by motivation. No one ever said for you to limp along in life. Yes, take what comes as it comes to you and remember the inherent power of desire. Desire isn’t a plan. It is an incentive. Desire sets the wheels in motion. Desire to give goodness and mercy, and sail your ship. Desire is a strong rudder in the ship you sail. The rudder digs deep.
Of course, life moves you along, yet you are the inciter of your life. Life offers many chances, yet life is not all chance. Choose your chances. Open them like a menu.
You know, there has been enough dissatisfaction. The world has traded in dissatisfaction. You may have grown up with dissatisfaction. You have been too familiar with dissatisfaction. You are not to be like the princess in the story of the Princess and Pea who could not be comfortable even with 100 mattresses. Start being pleased. Be more easily pleased. And if you are not appreciative of something that life has tossed you, move on.
Life is to be lived not suffered. Perhaps life is like surfing on the Ocean. Some days conditions for surfing are better than other days. Some days you have deeper waves and higher waves, and you fly high. Love the valleys as much as you love the crests. Both are part of a Divine Life handed to you.
Love today. However life is packaged, love today. To be alive in the world is a precious gift. It is yours for a short time. You haven’t left Infinity. You have perhaps left behind your awareness of Infinity but not Infinity Itself. Infinity is right with you.
When you feel your life is too narrow, widen it.
When you feel your life makes too many demands on you, don’t make so many demands on yourself. You are your own taskmaster. Providence seems to exist, yet you are your own provider. You are one who desires and draws your desires to you. Be ready to partake. You sketch your own life. You may set yourself up. No matter how you may protest, whose life is it? Certainly, you participate.
The soap opera titles say something about life in the world: The Days of Our Lives. The Edge of Night. As the World Turns. One Life to Live. Guiding Light. All My Children.
A lot of life depends upon how you look at it. Give your life a good title -- Life Is Mine -- Life Is Sitting on a Gold Mine -- The Freeway of Life -- A State of Mind -- A Beautiful Morning -- A Life Well-Lived…
Name your life as you will your life to be.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/stir-the-divine.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Feb 2015, 9:56 pm

Heavenletter #5192 The Ocean from Which You Arose , February 11, 2015 

God said: 
Perhaps this enlightenment you seek is your coming to the point when and where you realize what matters -- the merit of life itself on Earth, life and love, the Oneness of All Life. As you discover the Fullness of Love in its entirety, you know, once and for all, that your cup runneth over.
Yes, life and love matter, and they are inevitable. Life and love are soaring and unstoppable. And so it is. In life, you discover Life itself and the quality and abundance of love, the discovery of Self, the finding of Self and recovering of it, uncovering what was always there yet hidden from your view and the view of the populace. Now you are finding the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, the bluebird of happiness in your own back yard, and God in Heaven, and you find that all is well.
As you arrive at this point, what uproarious laughter We, you and I, will have. We will roll on the floor. We will not be able to get up. We will not be able to stop laughing. You will see what has always been, and you will begin to discover your True Standing in the Universe.
For so long, while on Earth, each Child of Mine, including you, plays the part of a fool, a serious fool, a joker in a deck of cards, taking himself and current events with such seriousness and naiveté, perhaps a scholarly fool yet a scholar who is fooled, who fools himself and becomes one of the crowd on Earth, taking a fool’s errand as if that were the sum and substance of life when, all the while, Infinity stares him in the face.
For much of life on Earth, My children do not even scratch the surface. My children are in such a hurry to accomplish foolishness, to complete it, to take care of it only to find more of the same foolishness to undo or take care of in another most serious way.
Be less serious about foolishness in the world, and you will know the freedom of joy. You have been active in a fool’s world while you are in My Paradise.
I hope you don’t mind My saying you have been a fool on a fool’s errand and that you have made much of it. Now, no longer examine life in such a detailed fashion. Instead, live your life and keep your abject objective mind out of it. You are living the Greatest Show on Earth. Just sit back and have a good laugh. Why wait to laugh? Laugh now. Be delighted to realize the nonsense that life in the world offers. Enter into life more as a sport, a game you play after school is out.
You are free on Earth. You do not have to be tied up. This is recess. Enjoy a break from manmade seriousness. Your life depends upon nothing but life itself. You are not dependent upon the appearance of life. You are not your appearance. In life, you have placed great effort on appearance, therefore, you have placed great effort on fitting into the mold of a world of appearance. You have worked hard at achieving appearance, to convince yourself and others that you are worthy. You were worthy to start with! This is the best joke of all! Come on, admit it!
That you have been a fool on Earth isn’t all bad. It has led you to where you are now. You thought you were going somewhere else. Now you find, to your amazement or dismay, that mainstream living is not really mainstream. You live in the Ocean, and you have been swimming in a kiddy pool. You confined yourself there.
And now you enter the Ocean. You see the difference. You are different. You have a longer view. You see what you did not see before. Now you are learning how to swim in the buoyant salt water of the Ocean from which you arose.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-ocean-from-which-you-arose.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Feb 2015, 11:10 pm

Heavenletter #5191 One Foot in Heaven, February 10, 2015 

God said: 
To what do I owe this occasion of your visit to Me? You who are My Vision come to visit Me when We have never been apart! You make a special point to sit yourself before Me as if We are not always One!
There is no penitent before Me. You may think so, yet I know Who You Are. I know you as Myself. Will you now come to know you as Myself? This does not make you boastful. This is not an accomplishment of yours. That We are One has always been the case, and you are just waking up to this Reality now. Our acquaintance is not something new. We have always been together. Before the beginning of time, it simply was not a question because there I was, the Whole Potential of You. You were My Thought, and yet you were Before Thought and Beyond Thought.
Who Created Whom when We always have shared Being? There is no ownership of Being. Oneness is not a production. It is a revelation. I hold hands with the supposed you, and We hold hands together, even as our Oneness is far beyond hands. Our hearts are One. What else is there to discuss?
You are invited to come before Me. I welcome you as Myself. We are entranced, even as there is just the One of Oneness. Oneness is inner. There is no outer. You make a big thing out of embracing Our One Nature. No need to complicate it. You seek Me, yes, yet at the same time, you seek Me intellectually when intellect is not the occasion of Oneness. Intellect tends to separate the Inseparable. How you like discussions when, all the while, there is nothing to discuss. There is only to accept. Breathe a sigh of love. You are Home, and you never were anywhere else nor can you be.
I could say there is no difference between Us, the supposed Us. The difference is, however, that I know Who I Am while you are beginning to glimpse the Reality of Oneness. There is nothing you have to do but breathe a sigh and accept the Simplicity of Oneness. You do not go up nor do you go down a notch or two. All such thoughts are dissembling. You play a game with Oneness when Oneness Is. All is contained within.
You, the imagined you, are already now all you ever have to be. Beyond the diversion of multiplicity, you are no other than I. Yet you call Me Divine and yourself uninitiated, a kind of happenstance or mis-happenstance. You do a human dance as if you were solely human, as if, when seen in your true colors, you were also not Divine. You have pulled a shade down to cover you as if Light could be too bright. Oh, yes, Lighted Up, you would have to admit the Glory that you are. Nothing is outside you. All is within.
In a body, you wake up in the morning, and you fall asleep at night. Who closes your eyes at night and opens them in the morning? You think you do. I signal you. I say, Go to sleep. I say, Wake up.
You are My Will projected onto Earth. It is as if I work miracles with mirrors. I tell you frankly that you are a miracle. You walk, you talk. All the while, you are deeply established within Me as I am deeply established within you. The thing is you imagine yourself as a separate entity when all there is is One Being of Oneness. Even as you prance on the imagined Earth, you have one foot in Heaven, and here you abide in Oneness and Stillness and are as awake as I AM.

Permanent Link: http://www.heavenletters.org/one-foot-in-heaven.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Feb 2015, 11:15 pm

Heavenletter #5190 The Light of God Is Shining on You, February 9, 2015 

God said: 
Open your ears, and open your heart. Sometimes all you listen to is yourself. Sometimes, it is a full-time job to tune in to someone sitting across from you, for your mind thinks it knows everything. Your mind knows only what it thinks it knows or is used to. In this life, you want to go deeper and wider. It is for you to get out of old ways of thinking. Even when old ideas are not propitious for you, you may still like to hold on to them for old time’s sake.
Beloveds, in holding onto old thoughts, you jam up the airwaves before you. You don’t get anywhere. The thing is that you do want to get somewhere. What has been may not be the direction to go in now. Let not the past be an impediment to you. If you are holding onto the past, it won’t let you go forward. You are holding onto something that is no longer. Better to move forward on your own volition. With or without your say, life is going to move you forward. The past is important to you, yet you have to move on.
No more digging in with your feet. Be light on your feet, and go forward. Everyone has to step ahead into new territory. Even if you stay in the same house in the same town with the same people, it is a new day dawning. Be on the forefront of your life and be not a straggler.
There are changes before you. You don’t wait to be thrust ahead. Better you jump a step or two ahead. Better you offer yourself grace. One way or another, you are bound to move forward. Being bound to move forward means you have to let go of attachment to the past, the wonderful past as well as the not so wonderful past. It is no favor to yourself to be entrenched in the past. The past isn’t here now except in your thinking about it. Try as you may, you can’t justify holding on to the past.
Love now. Love what is in front of you right now. Welcome it. If you cannot welcome the present, at least make peace with it. This is your life. Make it a blessing. Right now is the only life you have.
Whatever the weather, sunny or freezing, whether it is the weather you want, you walk in it. Whatever the ground is under you, mire or sand or macadam, that’s what you have to walk on, and walk you must. You are an alive being. Where is it written that anything will stay the same? You can call what is right in front of you as blossoming, unfurling, following a wise path. The sun moves along, and so must you keep up with the revolutions of the sun.
I do not ask you to give up in life. I ask you to keep moving forward in it. You are part of a moving throng. I don’t want you trampled. I would like you to meet your life right where it is. When there is a change you do not want, there is, nevertheless, a gift for you. There is progress in front of you. Even when the road is dark and you are not sure where you’re going or what it is for, it is for you. Somewhere within, there is the light of God shining on you. There is merit in it. Find it. What is undesirable to you also holds a gift for you. Dear Ones, do not refuse gifts. Whatever the wrappings, open them, and say Thank you.
You don’t have to have your mind made up. You can’t have your mind made up beforehand what life has in store for you and what the gifts are ahead. What you can know is that there is a gift for you. Maybe you wanted tinsel, yet beneath the tarnish you see, at the very least, there is the gold of new wisdom for you and a leap forward that is for you to discern. It is here. Within you is the key that opens the treasure.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-light-of-god-is-shining-on-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Feb 2015, 9:34 pm

Heavenletter #5189 All Love Is to and from the Self, February 8, 2015 

God said: 
From the first moment I saw you, I saw Myself created. Before that, from the first moment I thought of you, We were already One. Before that, before I conceived of you, We are already One. I drew Myself out in many drawings of Myself, all of which are My beloved Self.
This is how it is that created life is all illusion. From Truth, illusion was born, a precious illusion was born. Earth is blessed with you, and you are blessed with Earth, this made-up profusion of wondrousness. Yes, wondrous are you made in My image. Although made in My image, you are the Real Thing. How many ways can I encapsulate Myself in a drawing of you? As many ways as there are My children. Think of it. You are a Child of God. No, not off an assembly line. Not at all. Made by hand. Made by My heart. Perfectly made by My heart. For the joy of life, I materialized Myself. I populated a world and placed you in it. I told you to go ahead and multiply love.
There can be no more love than there already is. Love is already full, and yet you circulate love. Money is not love, yet you circulate love by spending it. Love is Infinite, and yet you distribute it so you can see love in front of you. You are to spend love so you know what love feels like. Love is to be given, and you are the giver of it. All love is to your Self. Through ways and means, you deliver love. Love reaches all the way to Heaven. Anything else does not, and, yet, Love Is All. There are no two ways about it.
This is the story of life. Love is. Love is the plot, the syntax and all else. Love is sent. Love is received. Love is batted back and forth. Well, then, Whose love is it? All love is Mine. You tender My love, and peace is restored. Don’t fool around with all the details. Don’t partition love. Do not hold love back. Whirl love around the Universe, and know it is good. Love is your bearings. Love is your exultation. Love is where you come from and go to. Love is flying all over the world. It is electrifying. Love is the air you breathe. You breathe love in and out. Love is your very breath. There is no limit on love. There is no limit on how much love you give and no limit on how much love you receive.
Your purpose in life is to love in and out. Any barriers to love are pure fiction. You tell yourself stories. You nail up signs that say, “Beware, Love Is Limited. Limit it, for Love Will Run Out.” Remove the word Run. Love Will Out makes sense. What a difference a word makes.
I put you into a playpen called the world. Contrary to world thought, you are safe here. You are in My arms there, here, everywhere, and nothing can happen to you yourself. To your body, yes, yet you are not your body. How many times must I tell you this until you get it? Well, as many times as it takes, I will tell you. You are indestructible. Made by God, you are not flimsy. Not at all. You are the Real Goods. You are God and the Glory in excelsius.
You are My Right Arm. You keep Me company in light, and there is no darkness. Where I am, there is light only. Anything less than light is a supposition and an imposition. We are the Light of the World, and by light, We shall lead. We dwell together, you in My heart, and I in yours.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/all-love-is-to-and-from-the-self.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 07 Feb 2015, 2:18 pm

Heavenletter #5188 Hello, Sunshine, February 7, 2015 

God said: 
Hark, the herald angels.
You are one of them. You most assuredly are. You are Earth Angels, every One.
You are not here on Earth for nothing. You are here for something, and something great. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.
You are a Magnificent Being in a Magnificent World. You may never have thought so, yet you have always been. You have never been less. The world has mistaken itself and induced you to mistake yourself. Now it is time for this mistaken identity to be tossed aside and the True You brought to light.
That is an apt expression – brought to light. You Who are Light are having the Light dawn on you.
However poorly you have perceived yourself, your perception is now going to change. You are going to look at yourself in a new way. You have seen yourself and everyone else amiss.
Too many of My children have looked down on themselves. They have looked down on themselves or closed their eyes altogether and just listened to rumors and took them as gospel.
Listen to Me, and you listen to your Self.
There has been calumny in the world, and you have bought into it. Therefore, you have been off-track.
I am cleaning the lenses of your vision right now. I am clearing your hearing right now. Hear Me. You are valuable. You are essential to the well-being of the world. You are a Being. You are part of My plan for love to take over the running of the world. The world is not as you know it. The world is not its details. The world is not its misdemeanors. Nor are you your misdemeanors.
As of this moment, open your eyes and ears to your true value as an Instrument of God. There is no other. You are an exponent of the Universe that is Mine.
Forget what you have seen and heard all your life. Forget your old beliefs that included the concept of unworthiness. A lie is a lie even if it is believed in. You are bound to reinterpret yourself. This is the end of judgment unless you have a lot of good to say about yourself. You previously allowed yourself to be put in a vise. The vise of judgment no longer has say over you. You are removing all the shackles that subdued you and subjected the world to suffering.
When you stop suffering, what is going to happen to the world? You and the world will be in bright sunshine, and you will discover that you are the sunshine. You are the Sunshine. You are My Truth, and, like all herald angels, you will herald the New World. In the New World, love will lead. Love will come first. Nothing else will. No more of the previous waste that was promulgated upon the world.
My Children, you were like sitting ducks. And those who denied you your Light were also like sitting ducks. Now you are coming into your own. Your own is My Own. You are going to be light-winged, and you are going to soar. This is inevitable, and it will come about as you move over to new beliefs. Love begins with you. Life begins with you. The dawning of love begins with you.
You are coming out into the sunshine right now. You never were what you perceived. You never were that old picture of yourself that you carried. Throw it away. Accept this photo I take of you. It shows you as you are and always were. No longer believe in the tales that were told about you. They never were true. They are not true now.
You are and always were a Magnificent Child of a Magnificent God, and it is you Who make the world go round.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/hello-sunshine.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Feb 2015, 11:20 pm

Heavenletter #5187 You Are the Son of God Whom I Love , February 6, 2015 

God said: 
A sense of depression is a passing thing. No matter how deep it may seem, it is a passing thing. It’s a moment’s thought like any other passing thought. Thoughts jump around all over the place. A thought is just a thought. Why dwell on thoughts that do not serve you or the Universe?
You are not here on Earth for yourself. Of yourself, you make of yourself too small a field. You make of yourself too much effort. Don’t try so hard. Beloveds, just be. Just be, and what can the matter be? Dry up your self-persecution. Let go of improving yourself. Too often improving yourself turns into self-depreciation. You play a trick on yourself.
There is no outside you. You manufacture events, and you forget your Wholeness. You distract yourself from the Joy of Life. You focus on the past, or you focus on the future. So much self-attention on yourself. You tear yourself down and forget to build yourself back up.
Would you be so careless with a Child of God? Apparently so. You negate yourself. It isn’t that you have to build yourself up. You have to stop tearing yourself down.
Are you so sure you know better than I do? I do not find you wanting. You find yourself wanting. You beat yourself up. Forgo bearing false testimony against yourself.
You blame the world, and you blame Me. You blame life. You castigate life, and you castigate yourself. Cease putting yourself down. Come to your own rescue.
Cultivate the habit of good cheer. You previously cultivated a habit of looking at yourself as downtrodden. Paint another portrait of yourself. Remember Me in Whose image you were made. Love what I have made.
You are not on trial. There is no need to defend yourself. There is need for you to get up and declare yourself a human being under God. Simply, no longer tear yourself asunder.
Put away your self-absorption. What is self-absorption but ego. I have to ask you: Why would you listen so well to your ego? Ego gives you so much false attention. Ego pities you. How dare it? How dare ego compete with Me for your attention? Up with God. Down with ego, preposterous ego.
Do not tell Me that you cannot help yourself. You are not helpless. Take your heart back wherever you have thrown it. Reconcile with yourself. You do not begin to know what you are capable of. Rise to the occasion. The occasion is Life. You live. You are here for a reason. Come out into life and make it better for others. Self-pity isn’t a virtue. Don’t get tangled up with it. If you are tangled with it, untangle yourself. Life isn’t for nothing. It is for something.
Be good to yourself, and be good to the world. You have perhaps been asking yourself the wrong questions.
I offer you My hand. Get up from the couch of self-oppression. You are not unimportant. You are all-important. You were created for a reason. You were not created for no reason. You were created for far more than doubting yourself and doubting your place in the world. The world is not out to get you. The world is out to wake you up. Wake up then. You are not a cog in a wheel. You are the wheel. From this day forth, emerge into the world. I bless you to the world. You belong under the Sun. Let the Sun shine on you. I exult in you. I ask you to brighten the world. Pull up the shades. Open the windows. Let your light shine, for you are the Son of God Whom I love.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/you-are-the-son-of-god-whom-i-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Feb 2015, 11:56 pm

Heavenletter #5186 Life Comes in Waves, February 5, 2015 

God said: 
Sweep the floor of your mind. Have no old crumbs sitting there. Sweep out the old. Your life is not be spent on crumbs from the past. Anything of the past is to be swept up and taken out. No matter how vital something from the past may seem to you, it is gone. It’s not worth it to calibrate it over and over again.
Troubles and woes are to be taken out. No matter how important they have been to you, they are out of date. Cross them off your list. Your greatest happiness from yesteryear can amount only to a recollection now.
There are many things in life to keep fresh. Repeated memories are not one of them. It is as if you have chained yourself to a wall, and you chant over and over again, Why? Release yourself from chains of the past. Holding on is a weakness. Holding on is certainly not a strength.
Let go. Let go is what today tells you. When you hold on to the past, the accumulation holds you back. Stay alive in what is called the present, this moment of now that also is slipping away as We speak. Even when you get into nostalgia of the past, you set limits upon yourself. Both the beauty of the past and the pain of the past are not to be held onto. Why? Because the past is the past. Now is not the past. It is not to your benefit to hang onto the past, either the sweet or the unsweet.
You do not wear the same clothes today that you used to wear. You wouldn’t think of it. You know that the clothes from yesteryear no longer fit. You don’t persist in trying them on and looking at yourself in the mirror.
Yet memories of the past you may seem to feel obliged to go over again and again. Indeed, the past contributed to you, yet the past is not meant to catch up to you now. It is not your place to bring the past into the present. You are not meant to cling to the past and extol it any more than you are meant to blame it. Let go of the past, and let go of blame. Hie to the present. Make the present memorable. And then it, too, becomes the past, and you let go of it.
That you had the best grade on a test in 4th grade simply isn’t to be on your mind. If the thought comes, give it a hug and send it back. If you got the worst grade on a test in 4th grade, pat it on the shoulder and send it back. Old thoughts are old thoughts equally. Whether the thoughts bolstered you in the past or put you down in the past, they don’t belong to you any more. Nothing of the past belongs to you now. You are no longer in 4th grade. Past thoughts are not to be momentous to you now, for the moments have passed, and you are in a new arena now. You just absolutely have to let the past go to its rest.
When you live on a continent where winter is over, you cannot shovel snow, for the snow is gone. When you live on a continent where spring is over, you cannot find apple blossoms on the bough. Snow and apple blossoms simply are no longer present. Everyone knows that. You know that, and you don’t even try. You are not so foolish, yet, ah, when it comes to the past of memories, you may try to hold on to them for dear life.
O, to be a clean slate untrammeled by the past. The past doesn’t matter any longer. Only the present matters, and its time is short. Live the present now. The present is more than thinking about it. Life is much more than thinking about it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-comes-in-waves.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Feb 2015, 10:38 pm

Heavenletter #5185 An Opening in Heaven, February 4, 2015 
God said: 
What makes you happy? Let Me count the ways.
A kind word spoken.
A smile.
Looking into someone’s eyes and seeing Mine.
Looking up into the sky and seeing an opening into Heaven.
Sunlight and moonlight.
Sunrise and sunset.
The gloaming.
A breeze.
Flowers coming up.
Leaves turning color.
Leaves falling.
A snowman.
A whiff of soup bubbling on the stove.
Eating the soup with buttered bread.
The sound of the word cockleshells.
A new dress.
New shoes.
A new anything.
A new thought.
A good book.
A child.
A good time.
Remembering someone.
Forgetting what is better forgotten.
A day off.
School called off for a snow day.
Swimming in a pond, a lake, or the Ocean.
Gargling.
Taking a bubble bath.
An old song.
A friend.
Helping someone.
Loving someone.
Having an idea.
A photo.
We are just beginning, aren’t We? We haven’t yet touched on texture. Walking barefoot. Squeezing mud between your toes. Walking on sand. Dancing on air.
Finding something.
Letting go of something.
Hearing a sweet voice.
Seeing someone you haven’t seen in a long time.
Gaining an insight.
A hand in yours.
What day is not a good day? It takes only your say-so.
Say so.
Have a great day.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/an-opening-in-heaven.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Feb 2015, 7:05 pm

Heavenletter #5182 The World Offers Enchantment, February 1, 2015 

God said: 
It is true. You are to follow your own heart. You are your own drummer. This is not to say that you are to necessarily follow all of your immediate impulses. You may want another ice cream sundae. This does not mean you have to say Yes to another ice cream sundae.
You may want with all your heart to have a new car. This doesn’t necessarily mean you are to buy one just now. Sometimes it isn’t a choice, or a good choice for you. It is not a bad thing when you cannot afford something. Not having the money helps you to discern and make decisions.
It is good for you to follow your dreams. Of course, all dreams aren’t about spending money. In the relative world, everything depends.
Common sense also has its place. Nor can it be said that common sense is to rule. Whose common sense is it? Yours or someone else’s? Results are not always the test. What you see as good results or unfortunate results may not tell the tale. Eventually, someone would have discovered the sought-after New World. If Christopher Columbus had initially listened to the advice of the world, it wouldn’t have been Christopher Columbus who discovered America.
It is not always so easy to know where your heart is leading you or whether it is truly your heart at all. Many a man and woman have fallen in love. Their hearts were certainly happy, and yet how many of these happy hearts married great happiness?
However much anything may be seen as a mistake, no one really knows. Something may be regretted, yet that doesn’t have to mean that it was a mistake. Oh, yes, you might choose differently now. You might unchoose the marriage you chose, for instance, yet you cannot say with accuracy that you made a mistake.
Perhaps another way to say this is that mistakes are also part of life. If it is true that there are no accidents, then, no matter how something may appear to you in hindsight, it was not a mistake.
Regardless, you may well be wiser. Or maybe not, for so it is said that many of My children seemingly repeat their mistakes.
One could say that life itself is a process of making mistakes.
I will tell you this: Life in the world would be dull without your making what you call mistakes. What if you were always on time and always in the right place at the time? What if your mascara never smudged? If you never spilled milk, what would you have to cry over? What if you never lost your keys? What if you always said the right thing? What if you never had to go to the dentist? Do you not gain some joy from the stirring that life provides?
Earth life is about the unplanned-for which may or may not have been what you wanted. Life is for the unexpected, for with unexpected, you take leaps. You have to. And often you rise above. Often you make it across a bumpy road.
If you could paint your life as you wish at any given moment, you would not be painting a true picture of life in the world. Of course, you like to dream of a perfect life. More power to you.
None of Us know at a given time what is perfect and what is not. None of Us know with certainty where a road will lead, uphill or downhill. The straight and narrow is not always better than the wild and woolly. Beauty and the Beast may not be what they seem. No one always wins the lottery. But, hey, this is life in the world. The world holds enchantment for you. Regardless of how you may sum up your life, life itself is enchanting. You always succeed in the pure living of life regardless of your evaluation of it.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-world-offers-enchantment.html

Heavenletter #5183 As Earth Rises, February 2, 2015 

God said: 
Come sit with Me every morning. We are so close, We cannot come closer. However, your awareness can come closer. Your awareness will come closer. You are still at a little distance from trust. In this world you live in, you are guarded, and it is not so easy to put your trust anywhere. And for those of you who have put your trust in Me, sometimes you still have some reservation.
Understandably, you do not have a guarantee that I will give you exactly what you want. The opposite may arrive. You may do everything just right, yet even doing everything just right doesn’t guarantee you what you want. So much in the world is ambivalent. Either/or, good/bad, this/that are not absolute. When you were born, you were not given a certificate of guarantee. You came with the disclaimer:
Anything can happen. A lot depends upon you and, yet, everything does not depend upon you. Life will outvote you. Life will pick you up without notice, and you may find yourself in a tree, blown by a strong wind. That anything can happen means that anything can happen. You also can be discovered at an ice cream shop by an agent in Hollywood and become a star. You can write a book. The book can be published or not published. On Earth, there is no telling what will happen.
You cannot always be assured what you yourself will do. You are also a surprise to yourself or a disappointment to yourself.
Just the same, I invite you to trust in Me. You have not found Me God Accountable, because you have seen many a slip twixt cup and lip. All the while, I assure you of My reliability. I insist that you can count on Me, that I will never let you down, and then something happens that you see as loss and woe, and you are sure I let you down.
We, you and I, have a contract with terms that are not quite clear to you. You may believe that I will only uphold you, and, yet, some of your dreams are blown to smithereens. Still, I ask you to have your trust in Me.
Beloveds, there is no until death clause in Our contract because there is no death. There are guarantees in Infinity, yet on Earth you don’t know what a lifetime or a many-lifetime contract means. In fact, you did sign the contract, yet you don’t remember signing it let alone reading it. You have the idea that the contract includes love in it, love forever, yet what does consistency mean when it comes to life in the world? I guarantee you happiness and love, yet you are stuck wondering when and where?
You hear Me say that I never leave you, yet you have gone through trials where you feel alone and desolate. You have sometimes felt like the loneliest person in the world, and you may see no end to loneliness. Meanwhile, I assure and reassure you of Oneness, yet for so long as you remember, your heart has been torn in two.
I tell you again that what I promise, I deliver. You are invested in time. I only know Infinity. Well, then, let Me promise you Infinity. I give you an Infinite Warranty that you will find that everything I say is true. I do not lead you down a garden path. I take you down to where the barley grows and where lavender sways against the blue sky, and you see what is far beyond what the eye can see, and you know now that God’s Word is true.
As Earth rises, can Heaven be far behind?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/as-earth-rises.html

Heavenletter #5184 This Way to Miracles, February 3, 2015 

God said: 
There is no time, only a rippling instant of Infinity. Therefore, there are miracles, for miracles occur out of time as you know time and out of your range of known expectation. You are reluctant to let go of the past. Set your sights higher, and more miracles will appear to delight and dazzle you and restore the world into the model I created. Years of misuse and misunderstanding have dulled your perception of the Eden I made.
That you dwell on the past does not take away from the fact that miracles are a natural phenomenon, and miracles are abundant. They are daily events. Miracles pursue you. Allow them. Allow miracles to take over your life. Really and truly, do you believe that humdrum is more true than the miraculous? Be not satisfied with humdrum. Humdrum is old out-dated passé thinking. Think higher. Let go of lesser. If you want more in life, and, of course, you do, re-establish your world. Old outworn beliefs you hold often are not to your advantage. The beliefs the world holds often are not to your benefit. For Heaven’s sakes, let those decrepit old beliefs go!
The past is filled with ignorance. There is a reason I encourage you to move forward. You can’t go forward and backward at the same illusory time. The past is heavy baggage that entraps you. Just as your feet have grown, so must your thinking. If you want to get somewhere, it is helpful to have your mind get somewhere first. The past is not better than this minute in your hand.
Right now are the good times, and the good times are getting better. Stop dragging the past around with you. The past is like a worn-out raggedy blanket that a toddler carries around. It gives him some comfort. When the child is grown, he leaves his blankie behind. This is what you are to do with the past. Otherwise, the past encumbers you.
The past leaves of its own accord when you allow it to. Your allowing the past to be past allows more miracles to arise. Otherwise, the past blocks the entrance of more miracles. The past gets in your way. You trip over it. It keeps you prisoner to old thinking. You’ve got to break the bounds of the past. It’s not actually the past that holds on to you. It is you who holds on to the past. You hold on to the past for dear life, it seems, even as your holding on denies the present all of its opportunity. Don’t be a slave to old thinking. Don’t disabuse the past either. Just let it go as through a sieve.
Miracles are waiting on the wings of life to fly away with you. It’s not that miracles need your permission. It’s just that you don’t want your old belief system to keep miracles away. Miracles are undaunted. Miracles don’t stand on ceremony. Nevertheless, you want to make room for miracles to have easy access to your life.
You can multiply the entry of miracles into your life right now and allow bigger miracles, even as a miracle is a miracle. It behooves you to get ready for miracles. Clear out the clutter that miracles may presently have to dodge around. Give miracles on their way to you free and clear passage.
Welcome miracles. Have a sign in your heart that says:
“This way for miracles. Enter here. There’s room for all. It’s okay to rush in, swim in, fly in. Be at home here. Miracles are invited and welcome. Stay awhile.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/this-way-to-miracles.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jan 2015, 2:38 am

Heavenletter #5181 Bright Eyes, You Are the Light of the World, January 31, 2015 

God said: 
Today I look into your eyes. Do you feel this when I remind you? I hold your head between My two hands, and I look lovingly into your two beaming eyes. Look into My eyes. You will see the great depths of your own. You will look into ocean-like pools of love, or you will look into the Dazzling Light of the Sun. There is a smooth-flow between Us. Whatever you may think or feel at a given moment, there is a lovely interchange between Us. You note Our engagement mainly when you have glanced away and then come back. You glimpse a contrast. You never left the light in My eyes. You have some awareness that it is impossible for eyes to look anywhere but into Mine, and Mine into yours. We are totally, thoroughly, continually, always, unceasingly looking into a treasure-trove of Our Love intermingled and reflected deep into each other’s eyes. There is nothing else to look at. We are all that exist.
As Our eyes are locked into each other’s, We gaze into Infinity and the Oneness of Love harbored within Us.
Another way to look at this is that anyone’s eyes you look into, you are looking into Mine. There is nowhere else to look.
We can even take this further. There are no eyes for you to look into but Mine. This is the Sum Total of the Existence you live in. There is no other place to look. Of course, you live in a dream where many other places and eyes are drawn with a magic marker, and so you look into sketches as if they were real. The physical simply is not true. It is a representation, and We are in that representation as well, yet We are more than mere representations of Oneness – We ARE Oneness.
In this world you believe you live in, fortunately, the Sun and the Stars and the Moon shine their light and reflect Ours. Did you not know, Bright Eyes, that you are the Light of the World?
There is no light but Mine, and you are My Light as Radiant as the Sun. Inasmuch as you reflect My Light, you are My Light. There is nothing else for you to be seen as, for you, dear ones, no matter what you may think you go through or not, you are the Light of My Eyes.
I have told you the Truth, and you hear Me only so far as you hear Me, else you would not hover in the world and know fright and uncertainty. You ask Me for Light that you already are. You ask Me to shield you, even as there is nothing to shield you from. You ask Me to take care of you when you already have all My help. What you need, beloveds, are the eyes to see, and the heart to beat, and love to set out for the world to find as you would set out milk for a beloved pet.
You ask Me to keep you in My arms. Where else do you think you can be but in My arms?
You ask Me to give you the full ability to love as I do love. What else have I been doing but giving you My love?
You ask Me to give the world freedom from fear and selfishness. I leave this to you. I gave you every freedom, including the freedom to remove blemishes from the world. Remove the splinter from your own eye. This is all that remains for you to do. Put away your toy swords. Bring up Peace. Wave joy. Carry the world in your heart and show the world what life in Enlightenment looks like. It looks like you, and it looks like Me, simply as

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/bright-eyes-you-are-the-light-of-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Jan 2015, 4:12 pm

Heavenletter #5179 The Eye of the Storm, January 29, 2015 

God said: 
When you feel rough, irritated, angry, take a time out. Cause no damage, not to anyone, and that includes no damage to your own heart. Hearts are precious. Hearts need to be spared any kind of assault.
Do you confess that when you are angry, you inflame or even assault your own God-given heart? If you feel devastated, what state is your heart in? Frazzled? Please take better care of your heart. Have regard for all hearts, not the least of which is your own.
Storms pass. Wait until a storm within you passes. You do not want to wreak havoc on other hearts. Please come to terms with your own heart. Make sure it is comfortable. This is a good saying: “To your own heart be true.” Only this saying may not be fully understood.
This saying doesn’t mean to express your heart at any expense. Being true to yourself does not mean to vent yourself. We can truthfully say that when you feel anger, you are not being true to yourself. Why then would you feel justified in expressing a tone that doesn’t belong to your beautiful heart? Anger is an intruder. It is imprudent to express volatile anger to any other.
Am I saying to inhibit your heart? I am saying to wait to express the storm when you are no longer in the eye of the storm. Wait until it passes. Wait until the anger settles down. Then you will spare the world grief.
Anger is not your true nature by any means.
You may not feel wise. Even so, you know that some things are wiser than others. Be wiser than you are when you are hot under the collar. Expressing yourself can wait a while, can’t it? If you are not in your right mind, wait until you are. When you are fit to be tied, you are not in your right mind. Wait until your anger has subsided. It always does. What did you think? Probably you weren’t thinking at all. Wisdom, even a little wisdom, is better than folly.
Anger is a powerful mechanism. Someone pushed your buttons. You felt pushed too far, and you were infuriated. For once in your life, you were going to stick up for yourself. To act when under the influence of fury does not bode well for you. An assailer assails himself no matter who is his punching bag at the moment.
No one makes you angry. You make yourself angry. You are the fuel that lights anger. Your anger belongs to you, and you are the one to quell your flame of anger. You can keep anger going, if you like. Goodness knows, you have done it enough. You have had all the anger practice you need.
Of course, if you are angry or even just piqued, you have good reasons for your upset in your pocket. Of course, you are justified. What I am trying to say is that justification is beside the point. Justification for anger is justification for impatience, haste, and less than courtesy.
I understand how some people get your dander up. They figure that they are an authority on you and know better than you. Here’s an important point, darlings. You do know better than to blow up something even of another’s making, no matter how offending it seems to be or really is. It could be that the others want to get your goat. Maybe this is their power play. Don’t get sucked into their game then. The more difficult others may be, all the more reason for you to cool down and not escalate the situation and your confronting it.
I do not tell you to be a mouse. I do not tell you not to be a raging bull either. I ask you to act wisely. You can always blow up later if you really must. Anger is not to be taken lightly, nor do you have to leap into the fray with both feet.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-eye-of-the-storm.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 28 Jan 2015, 11:07 pm

Heavenletter #5177 Plaints Sent to God, January 27, 2015 

God said: 
If the world is a real-seeming illusion, then suffering is also an illusion. I hear you say to Me:
“God, what difference does it make if my life on Earth is illusion or not when illusion feels real? What difference does it make if my suffering is illusion or not when it feels like honest-to-goodness suffering, and I suffer?
“Give me an illusion of peace then. Let me put in my time on Earth in illusion then. With all due respect to You, God, give me a pleasant illusion. If I am not made for suffering, why, then, do I have it? Make me free of suffering on any basis.
“You tell me that I do not need to suffer. Then, so, why do I? If I’m cut, I bleed. If I am hungry, I am hungry. If I mourn loss, I mourn loss. Do I need to go on? Well, one more thing. You say that if I perceived well enough, I would not suffer. Then give me, I beg You to give me, the perception that it is Yours. Make it mine, I beseech You.
“You say I will get the hang of it, that I will come to know Truth from Illusion. Give me the hang of it and release me from bondage now. Release me from illusion. Remove all pain and agony from me. If You are a God of Love, then show me Love so I love without limit, and that I love once and for all, and I am as You created me to be.
“God, I hear that I live many lifetimes. Do I need so many? Can’t I take a quick course? Please don’t tell me it’s my choice. What I presently live through can’t be my choice.
“I am born into a body with the immediate fear of losing my body. This is the fear of death that hangs over me. Add insult to injury, my beloveds also have the same knife of death hanging over them. Can’t I please be without fear and see as You see? You have no fear. You are sure of Yourself. Does anyone hear my plea for leniency? I claim mercy now. I say, Uncle. I will say anything if only I may be pain-free and loving, not later, not sometime, but right now in this lifetime. Right this minute. No more dangling freedom before me. Now, God, now.
“One more thing, if I may. Don’t tell me I am close to all I desire when a miss is as good as a mile.
“Do I hurt another? I don’t. You say You don’t punish me. I certainly feel like I’m being punished. Even if I am really close to boundlessness, my present life hurts like the dickens. I see no end in sight.
“I am not giving you an ultimatum. I know better than that. I am in no position to offer ultimatums. I wouldn’t do that anyway. I do not play a power game with You, Almighty God.
“It is my wish to comply with You in any and every way You ask.
“Tell me how to release myself from the past and how every day I may be a new wave of blessings. And if I already am, and I don’t see, then give me the gift of seeing, please. I am willing. I am more than willing. I am eager. I want to follow Your Will. God in Heaven, when is my path clear? When do You give me absolution from the present as I experience it?
“Where is Your Heart of God, and where is mine? I understand that You do not discriminate. God, I don’t know anyone who is truly happy. I have to say that unhappiness is the illusion I know. What do I do now?
“Oh, I see I have done more talking than listening, and my time is up now. Tomorrow, may it be I listen better.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/plaints-sent-to-god.html

Heavenletter #5178 The Land of God , January 28, 2015 

God said: 
And, in answer to your long question to Me yesterday, if I were to answer, “Okay, okay, I will change life to what you ask,” you might well be flabbergasted and even crestfallen. The wind would be taken out of your sails.
You might think: “What is God thinking? What? Is He conceding that I have made a good speech? What is the matter? Does God think He has lost a court case? Is He abandoning His Godship? Is He giving up His Domain so easily? Is He giving up on us, His children, without a backward glance? Is He withdrawing life from us?”
Beloveds, getting what you ask for is not always what you want.
Oh, yes, you may groan and grumble about life as it is. You may even make a good case for a carefree life given to you by sleight of hand, yet, in the end, what you have asked for -- begged for – isn’t truly your heart’s desire. The fact is that you do want to find your own way to the Land of God, even as exploration and discovery and digging deep aren’t at all what you like to believe you had in mind.
You may have drooled over the easy instant way, and then you are left with your mouth hanging open. You never liked instant mashed potatoes. You never did, did you? And the myriad of revolutionizing instant foods that have cropped up, in your estimation, do not begin to hold a candle to the real thing. How you long for the food your mother or grandmother used to make fresh.
Instant foods are also referred to as convenience foods.
Do you really think you want a convenient enlightenment, one you can pick up off a rack at no cost to you, and everyone has one? An enlightenment you get free? Passed out like penny candy? Yours for the asking?
When you look at life this way, instead of in a complaining way, you would prefer to stand in line for the real thing.
What would be the meaning of a college degree that was printed out at your request without your having to succeed on your own? It’s true that Heaven is granted everyone who leaves the world. This is how it is. While you are on Earth, Heaven is already granted to you, yet you have to get there on your own. There are many signs posted with arrows to Heaven, yet no free passes here on Earth.
The Reality is that you have to have the eyes to see where you are. I already gave you a beautiful world. I didn’t throw you into a jungle. I set you down in a beautiful world, and, from time immemorial, I have asked you: “Tell Me what you see.”
You look around. Wearing your cool sunglasses, you see your life in shambles. You say: “I see a frightful world, God.”
And I say, “Look some more.”
And you come back and say: “The world has always been like this.”
I shake My head and say: “The world you presently see is not the world in front of you.”
Then you say: “How many times do I have to look? For God’s sakes, God, how many times do I have to look?”
And then I shake My head wisely, and answer for you: ”As many times as it takes.”
And then I look you squarely in the eye, and I ask you: “Yes, how many times will it take before you see the beauty I set before you?”
And then you say nothing. Silence is your answer.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-land-of-god.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 26 Jan 2015, 8:16 pm

Heavenletter #5176 A Place in Your Heart, January 26, 2015 

God said: 
Which one of My children is not My beautiful flower? Every one of you is My beautiful flower. This is how I see you. Of course, I love My hardy dandelions as much as I love My hothouse roses. The angle I see from is inclusive. My arms embrace all. In every single one of My children, I see something you may not be quite so adept at seeing, do you agree? Light sees light! There could be some dark spots within you. Beneath your delicate veneer, there could be.
Do you say that I am blinded with love? No, My dears, it is you who are blinded with judgment. Through your so-called objective mind, you pull some people in, and you push some people out. Of course, you have your reasons. You always have reasons. You can always justify what you think and do. You justify all the time. You are good at it.
And some people you may pull into your inner circle may come to disappoint you anon. You have second thoughts, and you boot the disappointers out from your close-knit inner circle. For some you previously excluded, you may later find reasons to include. Maybe they became famous or inherited a fortune, or you did! Something in you may have changed. As you change, so does your view of what is outside you change as well.
Take the splinter out of your own eye. Whatever a seeming another has done or not done, it is not for you to project unworthiness onto him or her. You have had your own ignoble thoughts. Someone else may have acted on your thoughts, beloveds.
No one is excluded from My inner circle. How could I exclude Myself? And why would I ever want to? I am unblemished. I can see as far as the eye can see. I also see as far as the heart can see.
From the standards you uphold, you have not yet seen a perfect person. When you see defects or lack of ease, you contribute to them. You may not acknowledge where you were before you rose to where you are now, or believe you are now.
Pretty much, My children are made up of little deeds and not big ones. None of you knows with certainty who acts on My behalf and who does not. You do not know what any deed presents to the world, nor do you know what any deed may take away or whether the taking away is a plus or a minus to the whole wide world. You simply don’t know enough.
You do not have to make bedfellows with those who have murdered others, yet you can admit you have known murder in your heart. Now send a blessing to one who acted on his or her thought and whom you point to now with derision from your position as Ms. or Mr. High and Mighty who is above it all. Does it really cost you to send a blessing another’s way?
Since when did I tell you to count misdeeds another has performed? Since when did I tell you to slight another and then count yourself as exceedingly wonderful?
You may well sympathize with yourself for all you have been through and risen above. I am not saying to make excuses for anyone, most especially yourself. You are not free to demean another. You are not free to scoff at another. If someone has fallen into a pit of undervaluing life, you do not have to take it upon yourself to discard even that one soul. Never do I ask you to become holier than thou. In effect, to one who has slain another, you may be cutting the slayer dead in a more legal manner. Then you are labeling yourself what you may dismiss another for being.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-place-in-your-heart.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next