World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH Honest Reporting
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 6:09 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 5:59 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 5:56 pm by Admin

» israelAM
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 5:25 pm by Admin

» Mother of Slain Hostage Is Spreading Love Amidst Grief
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyToday at 4:33 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:58 pm by Admin

» Pro P.A.Encampment Dublin University
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:40 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:17 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:47 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:40 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:25 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 9:14 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 8:40 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 5:32 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 4:35 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:55 pm by Admin

» AISH
HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 EmptySun 12 May 2024, 3:28 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

HEAVEN LETTERS

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

HEAVEN LETTERS - Page 18 Empty Re: HEAVEN LETTERS

Post  Admin Thu 02 Apr 2015, 4:06 pm

Heavenletter #5241 A Wonderful Bonus, April 1, 2015 

God said: 
If you are too busy, you are too busy. Yet some are busier than others.

There is nothing to prove in being busy or over-busy or even over-worked.

Many of My children don’t know what it is to be overworked. There are lands where people work twelve hours a day for seven days a week. There are lands where people live where they work. There are lands where children work. There are lands where people know only work and think nothing of it.

It is true that I believe in rest. If you must work long hard hours, and you don’t get a day off, then rest your mind and what you feel as you work. Sometimes people think they must have perfect work that they would love to have. Be okay with or even glad to work whatever is and not begrudge your hours.

Whatever work you are working at right now, give to it your fullest without complaint. Maybe it is the complaint that wears you out more than the job.

You do not have to be over-tired. If what you are doing were named something else besides work, maybe you wouldn’t mind so much.

Maybe We should call work celebration. If you thought you were fortunate to work long and hard hours, if you thought it was a good thing to work hard and long, not to complain about it at all, how tired would you be?

Perhaps you tend to pay a lot of attention on your resistance to work. As always, with everything, what if you switch one feeling for another. Why not take a second look at how you feel about things. You don’t have to always feel the way you have always felt. You know, it’s not always so bad to come home tired from work. Of course, it’s better to come home not tired, yet you can be grateful either way.

Be assured I am not inducing you to work harder or longer and dance about it. I am, as always, wanting to bring you over to what is good about what you do rather than what is bleak. If you work hard, and you sweat, be glad that you sweat. If you work in the Antarctic in sub-zero temperatures, be glad you have good winter clothing. There is another side to everything, and often enough you want to walk over to the other side to see the benefits you give and the benefits you receive. A blessing is a blessing. Let what you do itself be a blessing to you. Let you yourself be a blessing to yourself. Yes, of course, be your own blessing. Be a true friend to yourself. You can be true to yourself. You are made of many possibilities.

It is a fine idea not to be suffering. Whatever suffering you can take away from yourself and the world has to be a good thing. It’s hard for Me to see any virtue in suffering. I don’t see suffering as something to think well of. If you find yourself in a situation where you have to work hard and long, then don’t add suffering to your working hard and long. Leave it out. Why would you want to keep it? The last I noticed, suffering is not a badge of honor. What if suffering is a dishonor instead? In that case, would there be so much suffering?

What if not suffering became a fashionable style in the world! What if you were given a great bonus for not suffering? Of course, that’s already true. Not suffering itself is a great bonus. What would you like your children to emulate of you?

A change of attitude is a wonderful bonus. What about reversing some of your ideas and taking a whole new look at the world you may have tended to take for granted? Is that not also a virtue to bless yourself with?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-wonderful-bonus.html
Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Copyright © 1999-Now Heavenletters™
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 31 Mar 2015, 12:14 pm

Heavenletter #5239 May Joy and Responsibility Unite, March 30, 2015 

God said: 
Take it into your heart that living life is not the same as running a race. Have you not had some sense of yourself as a choo-choo train that must crank those gears and get up a hill as fast as you can in order to mount another hill and another? There is more to life than this.

You don’t have to gallop through life, nor do you have to be a slow ponderous-seeming elephant either. You do not have to be slow-but-steady, nor do you have to be at a perfect in-between rate. Nor do you have to be the winner-take-all.

I invite you to live in joy even when there is a deadline. Deadlines are not a matter of life and death even as many experience deadlines as a matter of life and death, as though the world depends upon them, as if life itself is some kind of emergency.

To the best of My knowledge, it is I Who depend upon you. I depend upon you to sail and to fly and to enjoy and to work on this land called Earth I have set before you.

If I were to say that it is important that you enjoy, which it definitely is, you know I don’t mean to imply that you are to give up all responsibilities for joy. Joy is primary. You can be responsible and have joy. The idea is to take joy in whatever you are doing. Let joy be part of your life. Joy comes from inside. We have gone through this lesson before about where true re-creation comes from, not from outside but from inside.

Of course, go to a fair if that is your joy. And, if going to a fair is not your joy for any reason, and you still have to go, enjoy yourself at the fair anyway.

The story you read to your young child may well not be your first choice of what you like to read. Yet it is your joy to read a story out loud because of the joy your reading brings your young child.

In this case, there is no separating your joy and your child’s. Your joy doesn’t require plaudits from your child directed to you. The child’s pleasure is enough. You take the time to read to your child. Your reading out loud to your child is precious to your child, for no one’s reading aloud means the same to your child as yours. Reading aloud to your child is more than reading aloud. It is also your presence and your attention directed to your child. For a little while, reading to your son or daughter takes first place over all the other things you have to do and want to do.

You set a value on what you do. Embrace the work you do.

You keep your responsibilities. You don’t fluff them off. Nor do you neglect your joy.

You can do everything. And you can enjoy even that which does not commonly give you pleasure.

It can be said that life is a balancing act. Keep your balance regardless. Life doesn’t always go your way, nor does life always run away from you and leave you in the dust.

You are not in competition with your life. Your life is not a question of how fast you run or what the world and others think of your life. This is your life. It is no one else’s. It belongs to you.

At the same time, what your children and family think of you matters very much. They are your responsibility, and may they, with all My will, be your joy. Responsibility and life run hand in hand. They are on the same course. Responsibility and joy, joy and responsibility pull your life along. May they unite. May they be one and the same.  May you be at one with yourself.

Joy and responsibility are steps We speak of here that take you to Enlightenment while you are already on your way.
Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/may-joy-and-responsibility-unite.html

Heavenletter #5240 Write a New Script, March 31, 2015 

God said: 
Think of someone you know who is always calm. He or she never becomes rattled. You are lucky if you know one such person in a lifetime.

This person can have great responsibility at work, yet this person seems to take care of it all like a piece of cake. He doesn’t get harried. It doesn’t even seem a possibility to this person to have too much to do or to ever feel he is in a tight position.  He doesn’t seem to even get tired. He is bright, caring, vital, genuine, pleasant and never frazzled.

Oh, to have an employer like this. Oh, to be like this.

Of course, it’s possible that it never occurred to you to desire to be like this. Yet what a boon this person is, and you could be this person.

There are things you cannot ever be in this lifetime, yet this is something you can be.

I bet you anything that this easy-going person came to it. I bet he had his rough days, and everyone could tell. It took no special announcement so that you could notice.  Perhaps he clenched his teeth and perspired under the strain he felt. I bet you anything that this calm person you know today has really come to this point. He isn’t covering up how he feels. He simply learned along the way to take everything in his stride. He learned not to make a big deal of life as though the sky would fall if he were not tense. Rather, he learned to be calm as he went along.

He learned that life itself can be hectic and that he doesn’t have to be hectic at all. He learned it is possible not to be affronted by tension yet rather to let go of it. What a beautiful thing to be done with tension. Just as you learned how to read, you can learn to let go of a need for stress and strain. Yes, it is possible to be alive without acquiring tension. Once you feel tense, it is possible to ease away from it into calmness. It is possible for tension to surrender. If it is possible for someone to rise above tension, it is also possible for you. What is possible for another is also possible for you. As you rise higher, tension will not feel so important to you. Calmness will become more important to you.

Tension is a decision you made. You adopted it. Now you can adopt peace instead. You really can. Ultimately, We are talking about decisions you have made. You may not have been conscious that you made such a decision. In fact it’s a new thought that tension, which you always thought was foisted on you, is a decision of yours. Maybe you copied your mother or father, yet you are the one who latched on to that style.

Ultimately you are responsible, and nobody else is. If tension is your habit, you can take on another habit.

Tension, like happiness, doesn’t come from outside. You fashion it yourself. You may comb your hair one way all your life. You can always comb your hair another way today. Who decides, beloveds? Not the winds above. You are the decider of your own patterns.

You are not a victim of tension. You are a procurer of it. You learned to get upset as though upset helped you in some way.
Upset doesn’t help you. Upset is very elemental. Upset is from the old ages, perhaps prehistoric ages. I believe you are living in the 21st century. Any reason you give for upset is an excuse. “I have always been this way. I can’t help it. There’s nothing I can do about it.” Excuses. Lame excuses.

Instead of excuses, have a new intention. “I can be calm.” “I can be laid-back no matter what.” “I can think bigger than I have thought in the past.”

Perhaps you will gain insights such as: “I have been thinking of myself as if I were not One with God. It is God’s Truth that I am capable of change for myself and change for the world and all those around me.”

Now you know that you are capable of rewriting your script.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/write-a-new-script.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Mar 2015, 11:59 am

God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #5238 A Rose about to Blossom, March 29, 2015 
God said: 
Beloveds, you are a rose about to blossom, more than to blossom. Why more? You are opening up to your full blooming, bounteousness, and beauty.

How happy a rose is to bloom. A rose blooms and blossoms to her fullness, and yet stays rooted in the soil where she has always been. From the muck and mire, a rose grows tall. A rose doesn’t see the muck and mire distasteful as you do. The rose does not consider for a moment that dirt takes anything away from her beauty.

If some of the wet soil splatters on a rose’s leaves, the rose welcomes the spatters as she welcomes the brightening Sun. The rose thanks the nurturing soil and the warming Sun that shines Itself on the rose to let her know her own light and how much the Sun loves her. When the Sun is hidden behind clouds, the rose doesn’t mind. The rose knows that the Sun is beaming on her.

And when rain comes, the rose does not mind. The rose doesn’t gasp and say: “Oh, I’m getting wet.” In fact, the rose laps up and soaks in the rain. The rose feels enamored in nature and knows she has her purpose and place in the Universe and certainly belongs where she happens to be. The rose has confidence that she is taken care of.

The rose doesn’t have the vocabulary to name Nature as her beneficent Source. The rose doesn’t know to say God or Krishna or Allah or any of the names of the Creator and Sustainer of the Universe. The rose knows she is growing and rising toward the Sun. The rose is a rose even as she doesn’t incorporate the names given to her in all the languages of the world. The rose knows its own nature without instruction, yet, even so, when her name is spoken, she reverberates to it.

The rose does not ask for anything. The rose is complete unto herself. She lacks nothing. She grows to the Sun. The rose doesn’t think what a passerby thinks of her or what anyone might think of her. She doesn’t plead for attention. The rose is secure in her own Rose-ness. The rose is content growing with a thousand other roses just as beautiful as she is. She doesn’t think about the colored raiment other roses wear. She is happy to grow with a thousand other roses in a garden or by herself, the only rose in sight. The rose is satisfied that she grows and grows toward the Sun. What more could a rose ask for?

The rose does not have to be admired or adored. The rose doesn’t have to be picked. She’s fine with being picked to go into a vase in someone’s home, and she’s fine being left where she is. Whether someone near is in attendance or she is loved from afar, the rose is secure in being loved and glories in being a rose. The rose knows Oneness without knowing the word Oneness.

When the rose unveils her full beauty, surrounded by admirers, she hears hearts exclaim, “Ahh.” When a rose unveils her full beauty, she isn’t being modest or immodest. No rose thinks this way. No rose hides her beauty. No rose hides herself before she blooms to her full beauty either. A rose is a rose, and what could deter her from being as she was born to be?

And when the rose passes her prime and her beauty fades, she doesn’t regret, and she doesn’t mourn. She knows she was to pass this way for a while and be all a rose can be. Now she returns to the soil where she began. Now she nourishes the soil that nourished her, or she bobs on the water of the sea. It doesn’t matter to her. Wherever her petals may lie, the rose knows her destiny. She is returning to the Sun from where she came.
Add Comment  || Printer friendly version

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/a-rose-about-to-blossom.html
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Mar 2015, 10:20 am

Heavenletter #5237 Robbie asked, “God, When Will the Happiness Come?” , March 28, 2015 

God said: 
Yes, Robbie, when will the happiness come? I will answer you, yet I won’t give you a date. 

It isn’t so much that I answer questions. I answer the hearts of people who ask questions. If I answer: The world will sparkle in amazing Divine Light on a specific date in 2016… this isn’t really a helpful answer. It doesn’t help you to grow. Let Me tell you more.

My children tend to think that happiness is an outside job. It is such an inside job, you have no idea. Heavenletters that emphasize this point already exist. You have read them. Still, you are waiting for happiness to be handed to you. I tell you not to wait.

Let Us just say as an example that you won the $280,000,000 million dollar lottery. Let’s just say this for the sake of convenience. You would be happy, yes? Extremely happy, and this happiness will last a while, but not forever.

The happiness you gain will last longer than the happiness you might get from a lollipop, yet the happiness doesn’t last forever. You find you have other problems to solve. You have people asking you for money. Do they like you for yourself or for your money? You still have to handle your money. Meanwhile, you still are longing for your true love.

Okay, let’s just say that you won the lottery today. You are very very happy indeed. Excited. Overjoyed. Delirious with joy. You even have a little smile on your face right now with the thought of it.

At the moment of extraordinary joy from winning a fortune, the matters that usually make you unhappy won’t have power over you any more -- for a while! If someone gives you a dirty look, you probably won’t even notice. If you did notice, what would you care? If someone walking past jostles you and doesn’t say, “Excuse me,” you wouldn’t care that he was rude and showed no respect for you. You have other happier things on your mind. The fact is that at this time in our story, what might have bothered you before won’t bother you now, certainly not to the degree it used to.

Why not? Because you’re simply too happy to get sidetracked from happiness. An outside event such as winning the lottery can make you very happy. An outside event such as a car accident can make you feel very unhappy. 

Happiness itself isn’t outside you. Nor is unhappiness outside you. You bring them in.

You might say, “God, what if in that car accident I broke both legs, are You saying I caused my own unhappiness?”

Yes, I am. I’m not saying you would like breaking your legs. I am saying you wouldn’t use two broken legs as an excuse to be miserable. All depends upon how you deal with whatever you have to deal with. It doesn’t depend upon what has happened to you. 

I’m saying that there have been people with no legs who have won races and other kinds of tournaments. They outdid those with legs. There have been people who kept their own legs but were told they would never be able to walk. And these very people did walk.

Innocent people have been imprisoned for maybe thirty years or the whole rest of their lives and died in prison, yet they made peace with their lives, and they made their lives worthwhile for themselves and others. What is their secret?

I will tell you. The secret is that they didn’t hold on to the unfairness. They got on with their lives.

If you truly want to be happier than you are now, then be happier right now.

Look at all your blessings. Look, you asked a question of Me and got an answer. Not the answer you wanted. You wanted a specific date. With your thoughts, you can now feel disappointed, even aggrieved. With your thoughts, you can also feel glad and grateful. This is great wisdom in life I am giving you right now. Roll with the punches, Robbie.

I could tell someone the exact moment he will become enlightened. He still might well not be happy because he has been expecting great happiness to be given to him on a silver platter.

Everyone has a choice about how he will receive happiness. Everyone has a choice about how he will give happiness. Be a receiver, yes, and be a giver.

And so I ask you, Robbie: When will the happiness come?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/robbie-asked-god-when-will-the-happiness-come.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 27 Mar 2015, 4:19 pm

Heavenletter #5236 The Winner in the World, March 27, 2015 

God said: 
Have you heard the expression:

“To the victor belong the spoils.”

In the old days, the soldiers who won a war had license to pillage the villages. The winners could take anything they wanted. They stole. It was considered that they had the right. It was considered that taking from another made the winner notable and worthy.

Spoils, in this case, mean the winnings. The winner gets the winnings. That makes sense only in the world because the thinking is that a winner triumphs, so he must win something. In Truth, whatever a victor’s winnings may be, he hasn’t won anything. The world says he won. What he has won may be nothing except a few pats on the back and a swelling of his ego. This is a poor profit from winning. The victor may have the wool pulled over his eyes. He has been fooled. Of course, people fool themselves. The idea of winning can become insatiable.

This idea of being the foremost reminds Me of Sleeping Beauty’s wicked stepmother who had to be the Fairest in all the land. She had to stand out. If she had to be the winner, others had to lose. She plied a certain kind of war. Her life certainly was made up of selfishness. In such a case, what can be won but controversy?

Nothing wrong with a good-hearted good-spirited playing of a game. Play well. One team won, the other lost, so the world says, yet both teams have played well. Congratulations!

We can say that to the Holy belong the spoils. In this case, the Holy are those who seek good for all. The Holy are humble. They gained the advantage of humility. Humility says that it’s all right for someone else to get there first. From the moment the Holy became holy, they win everything. Holiness is the prize. Holiness is Wholeness. Wholeness is simple. There aren’t all the extraneous doo-dads that have been added.  Holiness is not performance-minded. One who has gained Holiness is thinking of more than himself or of his team and of pride in ownership. Holiness doesn’t sacrifice anything. Holiness comes out ahead.

With married couples, when someone has to win, both lose.

Perhaps when you were in second grade, you had the best penmanship. For the moment you won over everyone else. You didn’t ask to be singled out. You have a very dear sweet memory. May you have many.

Yet no wonder there is such a tendency in the world to think that happiness is awarded to you from outside. The world cultures the idea that you have to wait for happiness to be bestowed upon you. In fact, it is you who bestows happiness upon yourself. No one can give you happiness. Someone can try as he may, and he can’t make you happy. He can dance on his head, and he can’t make you happy. Only you can make yourself happy. Everyone has to claim his own happiness. Happiness is self-appointed.

Happiness isn’t delivered to you, not really. You are the one who sits waiting for happiness. If it doesn’t arrive the way you want it to, you conclude that you are unhappy. Truly, happiness is something you choose. You decide it. You declare it.

This reminds Me of a young dauphin in a story. When the dauphin was to be punished for misbehavior, his friend and companion had to take the dauphin’s punishment. This is how it was in the world at that time.

Yet when the young dauphin became ill and was dying, he asked whether his friend could die in his place. The dauphin’s bereft mother and father, the King and Queen, had to tell their son that no, his friend cannot die in his place.

So it is with happiness as well. No one can give you a passport to happiness. This you have to do for yourself.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-winner-in-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 26 Mar 2015, 11:14 pm

Heavenletter #5235 Unfolding Mysteries, March 26, 2015 

God said: 
Where does today lead? No one knows. Many can speculate.

Today may be winter, and there is a thaw. Tomorrow may be a blizzard. The best-laid plans, so well-thought out, may disappear in a moment. It is not that you are to hold on to plans made with so much consideration. You are to let go of them. Ride the waves, beloved. See where they take you.

Okay, now there is a tornado, and now you find yourself in a tree. What is there to do but to take finding yourself in a tree in your stride? Climb down from the tree, if you can. Otherwise, someone will come to get you. Whatever happens in life cannot be foiled. You can’t slow it down, nor can you hasten it. Do what you can do that helps you furrow through life. In any case, your story will continue whether it is known in the world or not.

On Earth, your life seemingly steps out from Infinity. You find yourself on a street corner. Regardless of how your life may seem to you, you are not away from Infinity. You have not been excluded from it. You are as much a part of Infinity as ever, only it is not clear to you while you are on this temporary stop on a corner of life. You are here for only a little while. It seems to you that you are on detour. The fact is that you are moving forward, and the particular path you are on will not occur again. Enjoy. Stop arguing with it. This is your chance of a lifetime.

The life you have now is Divine. This life you live now may seem to you as far from Divine as can be, yet you are a walking Divinity. Divinity carried you to Earth, and Divinity will carry you back to your awareness of Me and all the accompaniments of Infinity, Vastness, Great Love and all those not forgotten memories that are vague memories and hard for you to pull up just now.  

This life, your present life, is like a novel you read. You get into it. It may not be the exact novel you would like to be in, yet you are writing it, and you are inviting or leading into the events of your story in some way or another. You are the Story Writer.

However the novel of your life that appears in this lifetime may end, it is not yet over by any means. You find yourself back in Heavenland where things are as they appear to be. You continue your life without your cumbersome body and all that a body requires.

In this present life, you may consider yourself a vagrant wanderer in life, not knowing where you will be next or what will befall. This is the charm of life on Earth. It is a kind of juxtaposition. You really do get carried away with it. And, yet, you are restored.

The body, you don’t need. Your soul you are never without. On Earth, there may well have been a preponderance of body. You may have felt stuck in it. Nevertheless, in this very life, you have had a chance of a lifetime.

Living on Earth is not a time of settling down. It is more of a time of sitting on the edge of your chair. You may consider that your not knowing what will be happening next as a blight, yet something is going to happen next, as if you were on an excursion. In fact, you are on an excursion. This is a mystery ride you are on. Whatever the mysteries in your life, you don’t really have to unfold them. Perhaps life on Earth is all about unsolved mysteries. You might like to watch such matters on TV yet would love to shirk them in your life. Life doesn’t allow you to straight-edge your life. You yourself are the biggest mystery of all. You are just beginning to come across yourself on this mystery ride you are taking.

There is no mystery, however, about where you are going. You are coming to Me, and I await you. You are coming Home, and that is the whole story. You are evolving, and that is the story. You are exploring yourself. Well-done. You are a champion. Well-done. You do find your way Home, and Home continues to become more and more wonderfulness winding before you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/unfolding-mysteries.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 25 Mar 2015, 6:03 pm

Heavenletter #5234 What Else Matters When There Is Love , March 25, 2015 

God said: 
There are many ways to believe. Whatever you believe, you may be sure there is someone who believes the opposite extreme. Life in the world is about opposites of all kinds.

Beliefs are one of them. And some people get fired up about beliefs. Some people with strong beliefs will hurt other people because the others’ beliefs contradict their beliefs.

People on Earth have separated people because of their color or because of the shape of their nose. Staunch believers are convinced that they are right, and everyone else is mistaken.  

They may change their minds later, but at any moment, they are firm in their beliefs. I understand everything, yet it is hard for Me to understand why anyone hurts another, that matters get so firmly entrenched in their minds that they hurt other human beings in the name of what they like to call truth.

Here’s what I wonder: I wonder what does it matter what another believes or you believe when there is love? Love is beyond believing in or adhering to.  

You must know by now that in life you do not want to be dependent upon what this one or that one thinks. That makes you live a life that may not really be yours. You sacrifice your own heart and mind because of another’s praise or criticism. It doesn’t matter if someone else in the world is considered an authority. Why would you make anyone lord and master over you? Will you agree that it’s not always a good thing to dance to another’s tune?

By the same token, what would make it advisable for someone to dance to your tune? Do you really want to intervene in another’s life? Perhaps you do.

There were times in the world when those who did not agree with one faction or another got their heads chopped off or were burned at the stake. Does this kind of pressure make sense to you, whichever side of the fence you are on?

First of all, no one can change another’s mind. Not even the owner of his mind can change his beliefs by virtue of a decision to. No one’s mind can be made to change, not by force certainly. Lip service can be given. To save his life, someone might give away his truth for the sake of life itself, and, by forced choice, live a lie or not live. Not much of a choice.

What makes it so important that someone has to agree with you? Where did you get the idea that anyone has to? Someone believes one way. You believe another. What’s wrong with that?

I say again: This you believe, and another believes something else. What does it matter what another believes or you believe when there is love? Love is beyond matters of a silly world. You understand this, don’t you? Love supersedes everything.

You do not fly under false colors in order to appreciate someone deeply. What is there really that is so important for two of you to agree on? Simply appreciate what you appreciate with all your heart. Beliefs do not fly in the face of love. Beliefs are no more than beliefs. Everyone has beliefs. You believe what you believe, and whatever you believe, pro or con, holds growth for you. No one has to believe as another does. Everyone is in the right place right now. Five minutes from now they may be in another place. This is how the bird flies.

Why would you think you have to agree with someone? Why would you think someone has to agree with you?

You may want someone to agree with you so much, you might have your desire lead to an out and out argument or a duel.

Beloveds, will you duel with Me because I say that everyone is entitled to his own opinion?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-else-matters-when-there-is-love.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 24 Mar 2015, 11:34 pm

Heavenletter #5233 Earthspeak, March 24, 2015 

God said: 
There are those of My Children who see Me as a Miracle-Maker high on a hill. I am a Creation-Creator, an appointed Leader of the Living, a Conductor of the Orchestra, shall We say? There is a Great Orchestra, and you play in the Orchestra. We can say I am all the players as well. We can say I am a multitude of personalities on Earth, yet in terms of Earthspeak, We know that We are One and not separated one whit, yet in terms of reaching the hearts and minds of Individualities, We speak in terms of Thou and I.

Shall I say I pick Me up when I trip?

You know, My dear Children Who Art Myself, I do not go to such lengths. If We are One, and I say without equivocation that We are One, We speak in a simple energy-saving kind of way so that I may capture your heart.

We are talking about a manner of speaking. We are not repudiating Truth.  

If everyone on Earth were at the very Peak of Enlightenment, We would not have to speak at all. We, I, you, would communicate telepathically, or I might say that We would just know Our Oneness, experience Our Oneness. There would not even be a step to Our communication, and I certainly would not be rigorous about Proper Speech. Do you understand what I am saying?

We have nothing to prove in Our discourses. If We are One, We are One. If I am One, I am One and that includes you, the I of you.

We are not a ball of yarn that We must be very careful of how We wind and unwind and roll Ourselves up.

I created the sounds, yet language in the world comes from the trees and all of nature. Grammar became a study after the fact of common usage.

Do you understand Me? Do I understand Myself? Of course, I do, yet I am speaking to the personality or personalities before Me Who live in the deep Reality of My Very Self.

Hey, I like things simple, dear Myself. I speak in language. Oh, yes, I have ways without words. I am strongly into Silence and the Power of Silence and Vastness and Infinity.

I am also a Salesman. I want you and as many of Myselves as possible to pause a moment with Me. And so I speak from the Frame of Reference of common speech. And so We speak the same language and We do not get caught up in words.

Yes, in the Beginning there was the Word. The Word was God. There was Sound, and Sound became dispersed on the Earth.

The words We use do not change the Truth of Oneness. It’s okay to be common people on Earth and begin from the Beginning of Awakening. Consider it a game We play, this use of language. It is what We communicate that matters. Let Us meet on a common ground. We can know there is no one but I, yet We can talk as ordinary folk. How else are We going to talk if not in common parlance?

We do not get hung up on language. What is so is so. Let go of any hindrance to Our presently experienced Oneness of Heart. Let Us exchange Our One Loving Heart as any One would.

For the time being, I speak as if there were a you and an I. For a moment of time, We pretend there are Two of Us. Inasmuch as We are One, We don’t have to make a big thing of how We speak. We speak, and We get Our meaning across.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/earthspeak.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 23 Mar 2015, 1:29 pm

Heavenletter #5232 Special Favors and Rescue, March 23, 2015 

God said: 
Beloveds, I talk to you firmly today. Many of your prayers are plaints. Plaints are pleas for something. Plaints are seemingly a more acceptable presentation of complaints. Let’s get right to it. I will tell you a common plea I hear from you.

On second thought, before I get right down to it, I had better say something introductory so there is no misunderstanding. It is better for you to present yourself to Me asking for a hand-out rather than not to present yourself to Me at all. In regard to this point, then I would tell you to complain to Me all day rather than to say nothing to Me. Better to mumble to Me than to say nothing to Me. Better to mumble mumbo-jumbo than to avert yourself from Me. Now, with that being said, let’s get down to it.

But wait. Why do I indicate a preference to your not coming to Me with petitions, as if I am a King you come to beg from, such as your wanting a land problem solved or money flowing in your pocket. In some way, you wish Me to intervene on your behalf. You want to be rescued, and you ask a special favor of your King of Holiness. In other words, you want to be singled out. You join a throng that asks for special favors and rescue. You come to Me pleading.

At first this seems humble, yet can you be so sure?

Before I get down to it, let Me repeat: Better to come to Me in any way than not to come to Me at all.

When you can, come to Me with the idea of giving rather than gaining. Move closer to the idea that you are not a needy person. Of course, it is My preference that a Child of Mine know his heritage, that he know the strengths I have given to him, that he know his true nature. No matter how it may appear to the world, no matter how much the world tells you that you come from neediness, neediness is not to be a main theme of your life. Abandon the concept of neediness.

Let Me also say that I most certainly do not want you to come to Me with a false front, as brave as that may be. If your heart is crying out, cry out. Don’t dissemble.

On the other hand, instead of the idea that you have nowhere to turn but to Me, begin to see yourself as strong, not high and mighty, yet strong. Develop the idea of your own ability to draw your desires to you. You see, you may have had a tendency to feel that you are helpless and hapless. I do petition you to begin to think of yourself more in the Light of Truth. You are not high and mighty, yet you have all the worthiness and great strength in Heaven and in the world. I am not referring to endurance. I am referring to your God-given ability to resurrect yourself.

Often, my devoted children who are, after all, Myself, come to Me and beseech Me. “Help me,” you ask. You ask for help a lot. You are not hapless and helpless. You have well-learned to tie your own shoes.

Lean toward Me more with this idea:

“God, what can I do to help You fulfil Your Will in the world?” In this way you are offering yourself in My service. Don’t you feel stronger already?

Please do not look upon others as needy either. Beseeching for another may not be the best you can do for another. It may be better to reaffirm that every person has powerful resources within himself, just as you do.

Yes, it is good to come to Me under any circumstances. It is also good to come to Me from strength. Of course, you are made in My image. Of course, you are more powerful than you have acknowledged. Acknowledge this gift of strength and initiative that you already have. Use them. You are not a cudgel that can do nothing of itself. Sure, have faith in Me and faith in yourself and others as well.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/special-favors-and-rescue.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 22 Mar 2015, 8:32 pm

Heavenletter #5230 Martyrdom Is Not Your Calling, March 21, 2015 

God said: 
Beloveds, now it is time for every single one of My children to let go of blaming others for the straits you find yourselves in. Others may not have been ideal, yet, it is not for you to blame anyone for a situation you are in. Rid yourself of the idea that someone or anyone is out to get you. If you look over your shoulder all the time, you are relegating yourself to what you perceive and may perceive amiss.  

We don’t argue that you are innocent, that you don’t deserve whatever it is. We don’t argue that, yet you have to let go of being victim, for, if you are victim, what is there for you to do but to accuse those who victimized you, or you believe did, or really did? Regardless, where is the benefit for you? You may be absolutely right in your innocence yet where does that get you?

Eliminate the word blame from your vocabulary. It just doesn’t get you anywhere. No matter how limited someone has been, you are the one lighting the fire that you attach to them. I assure you that those you hold responsible for whatever you hold them responsible of are not focused on you. You may have given your thoughts and your life over to thoughts of them and others that you see as like them.

Whatever may occur, others think they are right, just as you think you’re right to accuse them of malfeasance. How foolish of you not to let go of the past. You have to let go. Don’t glue resentment to you. Why let everything untoward get under your skin and fester there? Why give over your life to your thoughts about others as if you have no life and responsibility of your own?

I am aware that sometimes you think of Me as a bad guy. It is hard for you to forgive Me. You want Me to you give an explanation of how I could have let something hurt you so much and so you feel fervently that I let you down as if I have gone out of My way to disappoint you. You count so much on Me to prevent life from hurting you.

You have to bounce back. You have to let go of enmity and resentment. No one can be responsible for your recovery from hard-heartedness. Hard heartedness is the same as a closed mind. No one is going to change your mind and get away with it. You are firm about that.

Beware when you are certain you have everything figured out. If you are so certain about the parts others must play in your life, your mind is closed along with your heart. You are not the arranger of what other people must be and do.

By and large, you are mistaken. You are mistaken in your judgement. Even if, by some stretch of imagination, your judgement happened to be correct, you still have to let go of your judgements. Do you really want to spend your life sparring mentally with others – or with Me?

You do not run the show. You may have even given yourself over to your summations, and you hold strongly to the unfairness. Hold on, and you certainly will incur more unfairness.

Anyway, what is it that you must take so seriously? What are you reliving, and why do you want to? It seems like you keep tying the knot around your neck tighter and tighter. Every affirmation of how badly you’ve been misunderstood and treated by others continues the pony show. You can feel vindicated by how badly you are treated and how mistaken others are about you. What you may well be doing is jutting your chin out and asking for more as if your being mistreated satisfies something in you, makes you feel self-righteous and, so you hang a sign on you that establishes that you are born to be a victim.

You are not born to be a victim. If you are a victim, you are perpetuating yourself as a victim to yourself. Sometimes, dear one, it is you who don’t understand. I tell you frankly: Martyrdom is not your calling.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/martyrdom-is-not-your-calling.html

Heavenletter #5231 What Is It You Surrender?, March 22, 2015 

God said: 
Beloveds, I hear your heart. Your heart speaks to Me. I hear you say in your deepest longings:

“You are My God. You are Mine. I say that strongly, knowing that there is no ownership, and that You are everyone’s. I do not possess You. I am in the palm of Your hand. When I think of it, and I think of it a lot – You created me, You made me Yours, God, as Your handmaiden. It is You I wish to follow. You are the One to follow.

“All this time I have followed others, having them recline on a pedestal in my heart. They were idols I placed before You. How could I? yet I did. And this is past, and that which is past does not come back, yet I find that I would hang on to the past even when there is no one and nothing in the world to hang onto.

“I had some beautiful dreams for a while. I was caught up in them. They came to naught. I understand now that what I thought was so wonderful was not real. That which is not real cannot last. All the while, You posted Yourself near me. You are here. You never mind the past. Your Presence is growing in my life.

“You are all that which is real. This that I have thought I am isn’t real. The world is not. You are the Permanent. You are the God of Truth as well as the God of my Dreams.

"All the while, I couldn’t touch You or see You full-fledged before me. I dreamt of You without knowing that it was You I was dreaming of and longing for. I accepted human beings to adore as approximations of You.

“Thank You for being God and seeing me and liking me and giving me the privilege to know You. I know the Greatness of the gift of service You have given me. I am in Your employ, God. I don’t know how I ever managed without You in my life – that is, without my awareness of You in my life.

“Without Your closeness, I was an orphan. Through Your Goodness, You found me and lifted me. You brought me higher so I could look into Your eyes and know Who You are and so come to have a better idea of Who I am. Thank You for setting a place for me at Your table.

“Now I must pull out chairs for others so that they also may sit at Your table and bask in Your Light. I have no other purpose, God, is that true?  Is it everyone’s purpose to sit at Your table and bask in Your light and shine Your Light? Is this what You want of us?”

Now I, God, answer your lingering thoughts:

Yes, it is everyone’s purpose to sit at My table and bask in My Light and shine My Light on all, yet everyone has his or her unique way to serve Me. The expression purpose is many-fold. This is what is meant that everyone has his or her own path to Me. It is inevitable that everyone comes to take My hand, some sooner, some later. How long it takes is often a question of surrender.

Coming close to Me is surrender. It is the surrendering of the cause of any and all distance from Me. It is surrendering the cause of all wars, big or little. It is the surrendering of ego whatever guise ego may wear. It is a surrendering of attachment and yourself as knowing it all. Now, you wisely and gladly trade in your acquired learning in order to become a learner.

It is the surrender of littleness. What is ego, after all, but littleness?

Beloveds, there is no war between Us. There never was. You may have felt so. You may be feeling distance between Us now, yet what you feel is not always what is, is it? What you are really surrendering is your ignorance, beloveds. You no longer have to be so possessive of knowledge. From this basis, you will take leaps.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-is-it-you-surrender.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 21 Mar 2015, 12:59 am

Heavenletter #5229 The Play of Life [II], March 20, 2015 

God said: 
It is like you carry a theater in your heart. You have a playwright, producers, director, stage director, actors and more in your heart. Every day they come out on stage and put on a good play. You couldn’t think up what gets put together without even a rehearsal. Everyone prances out on stage, and the drama does its thing, and the audience, which includes you, travels through all the emotions known to man. Oftentimes you are surprised at the drama. Other times there seems to be nothing new. Watch out. There will be new developments. The theater seats are filled everyday.

Even when you go home, the theater is there, everyone in place and the next performance is all set to go. The orchestra plays, and the Play of Life has begun its gyrations.

Are you not one of the actors on stage? Isn’t it your theater? Don’t you enter the set ready for the comedy or the drama, all the scenes and characters set before you? It is a play ad libbed to perfection. If you had studied the play for years, you couldn’t do better playing your part – and, incidentally, all the other parts as well. It is, after all, your play and your experience.

There is even a catering service included. Sometimes you are pleased with the food, and sometimes you’re not. Almost all kinds of performances appear on your stage, and many are repeated in one form or another.

This theater begins when you are a baby and then a toddler all the way until you leave the theater after your last performance, mostly when you have grown old and almost a whole new cast of characters takes over your theater. After your last performance, you are part of the conversation. In later time to come, there is no one in the cast who really remembers you any longer. Someone else’s name has gone up on your marquee.

From your new place high on the hill, all this doesn’t matter to you any longer. You own nothing now, and you have everything. You left your personal identity behind. Your body and name are now like old clothes in a trunk. You are back on track on a high road. You conduct a different kind of orchestra that keeps playing and keeps uplifting the entire Universe. Meeting God is ever the same yet eminently new each time, never old hat.

You have come to new conclusions now. You don’t even think of what you have come to as conclusions. It’s more like you are finding new discoveries as you dance along and more songs to accompany yourself. It must be the music of the spheres you hear. 

Now you are on top of the world. You go nowhere, and yet you are everywhere. You have met again many friends you once knew, and foes as well even as they are dear to you now, and you can’t even imagine what all the fuss was about when the essence of you was carried around in some kind of halter called a body. Now there is no pretense of ownership, and there are no barriers. There are no doors to knock on. No doors to open. No doors to close. In fact, there is no place really, and no race to get there.

Oh, my, what a non-place to be. You are as light as air. As well, you are surrounded with light. You encompass the light, and you are encompassed by light. Where light shines are you. There is no place at all, yet if there were place, you, the light, and God could not be told apart or rearranged whatsoever. Oneness would sing Oneness. Infinity, which is Vast Vastness, would buoy you. You would fill the Universe. You would know that you are of Heaven, and yet you would embrace the Universe. All souls would be in your heart. It would be impossible to tell a difference between one heart and another. God would be bursting with joy in every heart. You would be positive that God Is, and yet, God would be indistinguishable from all the love bursting its bounds, of which it has none, as it is in Heaven. What an ensemble plays music in the Everland that exists yet not in a fixed place. No walls in Heaven. Nothing but Oneness soaring here and there and everywhere.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-play-of-life-ii.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 20 Mar 2015, 12:03 am

Heavenletter #5228 High Intention , March 19, 2015 

God said: 
Many of My conscientious children want to do everything right. This is truly a human desire. However, it is unlikely that you will attain what is considered perfection in the world.

Now I will tell you what is the best thing you can do in all situations. This is it:

To come from high intention. Come with a high intention to serve. This is something you can do. You have a much better chance to steer your life with high intention than you have a chance of being perfect. In fact, you can let go of the idea of being perfect, for in the world, you are not likely to succeed. Perfect to whom anyway? To yourself? To another? Perfection, like just about everything else in the world, comes down to a matter of opinion.

And, then, you may ask: “What is the Highest of any and all intentions? How do we struggling humans know the answer to that?”

What I think is that you come from the high intention to serve. Desire to come from the Highest Intention to serve God. It’s also very fine to serve your children and family with the highest intention to serve them. Or the highest intention to serve your employer. The highest intention to prepare delicious and healthy food. The highest intention to drive your car safely and considerately for all.

It is good to think of what are your highest intentions. Obviously, you wouldn’t think that your desiring the biggest piece of pie or the whole pie is your highest intention. On the other hand, it is not necessary that your high intention includes everyone but you. You are entitled to pie. You do not have to leave yourself out. Sacrifice is generally not a high intention despite what you may have heard.

When there is one piece of pie left, you might grab it. Appetite to serve may compete with appetite for food. When you eat the last piece of pie, it may well not bring you the happiness you thought it would. And even if the piece of pie happened to be the most delicious pie you ever tasted, the fulfilment doesn’t last as long as your fulfilment at having passed it on to a hungry child would have been.

And, look, if you ate the whole rest of the pie in the refrigerator, it’s not for you to boo-hoo over it. In a way, appetite for food isn’t quite fair, is it? I gave you appetite. Your high intention may have been not to eat the pie, and yet you ate it anyway. Let it be okay. It’s done. Free yourself from regret. Freedom from regret is a also a worthy intention. Regret is not high.

When you give from love, then it is not sacrifice, for you are doing what you want to do. I would like to be sure this is understood.

Even when you arise in the morning, your high intention can be to have a great day. This is not self-centered. When you have a great day, you can be sure that all those around you, by virtue of your having a great day, will also have a great day. You can have more than one high intention. You can have the deliberate intention that everyone has a great day. You can bless, and you can bless. And you, yourself, also merit to have a wonderful day.

Your consciousness is rising anyway. It’s possible I never really had to write this Heavenletter today. Perhaps you are already aware of the power and blessings of your Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/high-intention.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Mar 2015, 11:10 pm

Heavenletter #5226 See an Opportunity Right Before You, March 17, 2015 

God said: 
There isn’t much that I haven’t already said. There isn’t all that much that life hasn’t already taught you. But, ah, the distance between the mind and the living of what you learn and gain insights to.

Technically, you already know enough. You know better than to lose your cool, yet you lose your cool. You know better than to try to control life and others. You really do. And, yet, here you are, perhaps controlling and bossing others around all over the place.

We come back to letting go. We come back to finding yourself. We come back to letting ego go. We come back to forgetting. You haven’t forgotten your ego personality, and so you cling to what the world says and does and convinces you to do.

You are not someone who would deliberately give lip service to the idea of giving love and not owning others, and yet, that’s what you may find yourself doing. You may feel a preponderance of your due place in the world being dishonored, and honor and its friend ego become supremely important, and so you throw your cool out the window for ego’s sake.

There is so much to let go of. There is so much for you to let go of because you fear giving up something valuable to you, even as your little ego and disputed honor and so on aren’t worth much.

Others may say you have to defend yourself. Beloveds, you have to get out of the ego mode. The ego mode tells you, among other things, that you have to keep your place in the world. Of course, you have been taught one way or another to put yourself above all. Not so often have you been told to put love first. You are not disavowing yourself to put love first. You are not disavowing yourself to give someone understanding and a kindness even if you feel you have not been given full credit. To be kind and gentle and not take offense is a great gift you have. You are given this great gift so you can give it. Ego is nothing much. Make your decisions without ego’s coaching.

Your being generous is not a production. It is not a performance. You are not being a Great Person in order to show others how great someone can be. You are not being charitable in order to be considered charitable. You are not setting out to be a good example for others. You are being true to yourself.

I don’t make you Kindness personified. I make you a humble person who sees an opportunity to help someone from your heart and not from duty. You have been blessed, and blessings are to be passed on. We are speaking of a natural process of life. You are not a do-gooder. You are someone who saw a little thing you could do. It is not about you at all. You are not a great benefactor. You are a simple human being who saw something to do. Just as you see to pick up a piece of litter, you see someone before you that you can help even if it is only to the extent of not losing your cool.

You do not carry the weight of the world, yet you are a brother. Maybe you can’t be your brother’s keeper, yet you can be a brother.

You are not a boy scout, yet you can see something to be done, and you can do it in much the same offhand way as you would hail a cab. If you live in New York and you want a cab, you put your hand out.

Whether you live in New York or in a small town, We are talking about putting your hand out.

If there is slippery ice in front of your house, you put sand on it. Maybe, while you are at it, you will throw some sand on your neighbor’s sidewalk.  

Now, there’s nothing shady about feeling good about yourself when you go to bed at night. It is good to feel good about yourself, yet in giving a kindness, your purpose is beyond yourself. It is for you, yet you don’t do it for you. You do it for what is referred to as another, and, naturally, light falls on you. Okay, smile at yourself just as you give a smile to another.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/see-an-opportunity-right-before-you.html

Heavenletter #5227 Playing Cops and Robbers, March 18, 2015 

God said: 
You are like an archetype with many faces. Most people would say you are good guy. Someone might call you bad guy. Someone might call you simple guy or complex guy; brave guy, frightened guy; secure guy, insecure guy; loving guy, unloving guy and so on. Some might just call you guy. How you are perceived depends upon someone’s experience, or, rather, their perception of their experiences they keep from the past.

Many of My children are bias-based toward their previous experiences with others, and their inclination or disinclination toward you really has nothing to do with you at all. You, also, do the same. How you see others pretty much is how you are looking at an aspect of yourself. You may see what you always see. You see what you think you see. You see what you once saw, and what you once saw made an indelible impression on you.

You may wish ill toward someone because of his or her lack of perception. Lack of perception is not yet a crime. It is not yet a federal crime when someone sees you a-miss, yet it would appear that you may often carry the idea that a mistake is no less than criminal. A mistake, yes. A crime, no. And sometimes another may perceive you a-right and you don’t like to concede to the possibility that you did indeed act in a certain way that does not present you in the best light. This is hard for you to bear, yet, on occasion, you have slipped. You may well be a good person who slipped up. Have you not on occasion slipped up?

Isn’t it all silly when you remind yourself that everything here on Earth is here only for a little while?

It will be a great step forward when you can come to a place where you no longer take so many things as an affront. Not taking on so much as an affront also means that you will not see the need to be defensive.

You are on the defensive when you think you have to explain or justify yourself. You give all kinds of reasons why you said what you said or did what you did. Perhaps an employer asks you to do something in a certain way. The employer means no offense. The employer has a preference. There is a tendency for you to go on and on the reasons why you acted in the way you did! The employer or teacher or your mother or whoever wasn’t attacking you. You presumed they were and you became defensive or even offensive, because of your assumptions. They were stating a preference. They never meant to imply that you were worthless or even mistaken to do what you do no matter the way you had chosen. They weren’t pointing to errors you made. They simply were asking you to do something another way.

When you are defensive, you tend to give reasons in your defense. When you are not defensive, then you simply answer, “Yes, I’ll do it this way.” If you keep your balance you may even add: “Glad to.”

I would wish that the two words, offensive and defensive, were removed from the face of the Earth. The concept of opposites sets up a trap. Where there is no offense perceived, there will be no defense.

There are other things to spend your energy on.

No matter how annoying someone may appear to you, it is yourself that you react to. Whatever someone may be like, it is yourself you are duelling with.

You have nothing to prove. Be unbiased.

No one has to be the way you would prefer them to be.  

What are you going to spend your time on? Basically, at present, you spend your time and emotion fussing. Surely, there is something else you could spend your time on, for instance, peace or a sunny day, or a kindness, or time off from finding fault.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/playing-cops-and-robbers.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 16 Mar 2015, 7:06 pm

Heavenletter #5224 Your Very Own Soap Opera, March 15, 2015 

God said: 
You have been swept up in the world. You see the world as your meat and potatoes. It is your soap opera. You are watching it, and yet you are invested in all the parts. What would a soap opera be without a villain? You relate with the hero who may often be a victim, for a time anyway, and then later rise in shining colors only to become a victim later on once again. How you relate.

Soap operas are real life on Earth when you get caught up in them. Everyone on the screen except the villains may suffer, yet, sooner or later, often later, villains also get their comeuppance. The villains are even dear to you in their villainy. They have a certain daring and courage of their convictions that you wish you had.

When you are not caught up in the soap opera, the villain is as ridiculous as anyone else up there on the screen.

Even when you turn off the soap-opera, you still think about what went on and the absurdity of it. In that sense, soap operas are just as good or as bad as the life you seem to live in and out of your house.

Involvement is your middle name. It has been your middle name. Now you are leaning more toward equanimity. Maybe you just don’t need all the drama in your life any longer, for, even while you have it, it serves a purpose of some kind. Perhaps it gets your mind off yourself and the displacement you feel. The aggravation keeps your mind off what is deeply more discouraging than the difficulties you attribute your emotions to. Someone said something that riled you, yet there is more that riles you than you care to look at.

Your place in the Universe is dependent upon how you see it. You do not always feel honored. It is your feeling. I am sorry you are not given the recognition you deserve. There is a deeper recognition you do not have, and it is your own. It is your own, and it is your past. It is you who puts yourself down when your life revolves around what others think of you or may think of you.

What you pick up may be correct or it may not be, yet what others think, say, and do affect you very much. Too much. Mistaken or correct, you are affected, and you don’t know what to do with the hopelessness you feel. You try not to have ego, yet something hurts you deeply, and you may come up against it often. It certainly is not a little thing to you. How do you get out of that arena of he loves you or he loves you not, or out of the arena of she respects you or she respects you not, or the arena of the world is fair to you, or the world is not.

You would love to stay out of the arena of hurt feelings and thin skin, and, certainly, you would if only you could know how to. You want peaceful days and peaceful life. Instead your days and life are filled with an anxiety that leaves you weak. Maybe you already stay out of the fray, yet the battles go on within you, and you seem unable to curb your participation.  

You tell yourself you won’t spin around so many things any more, and yet you can’t seem to get off the wheel.

No matter how close you come to Me, it seems that that wheel keeps spinning. It doesn’t matter any more whose victim you are. You are your own victim. Try as you may, you seem to wreak revenge upon yourself. You are someone’s prey. When no one is around except in your thoughts, after all, it seems to be you after all who preys on yourself.

Beloveds, it is not that you have to develop a thick skin. No armor is great enough to defend you against your own thoughts. Indeed, you think too much.

Take a good walk. Help a friend. Get your mind on what you can do to make the world kinder. There is no need for you to carry the thoughts of others in so many waking moments. It does not have to matter so much to you what others think of you.

Think of how well I think of you. I see you. I see your light. I wipe your tears. Come, see as I do, and others will be coming as well to see as I do. Your heart will be assuaged, and others will step over a threshold as well. You will be light of foot again, and you will be blessed by new thoughts. Let Me clasp you now. Think of Me, and lesser thinking will drop off. You are with Me right now.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/your-very-own-soap-opera.html

Heavenletter #5225 Where Happiness Lies, March 16, 2015 

God said: 
Do not cast yourself out from My love. Because you may feel depressed, downtrodden, unappreciated and so on is no reason to cast Me from your heart. Believe it or not, I am your Best Friend. Sometimes you feel that I am your Only Friend. Sometimes you feel that everyone has let you down, and you are stranded and you ask where am I when you need Me. This could even be a slogan in your life. Where is God when I need Him the most?

It is hard for you to accept that in times of what you perceive as trouble, I am right by your side, holding you in My arms. This isn’t satisfying to you. You are thinking more like: “Well, prove it to me, God. I beg You to show me that You are by my side. I would give a lot to know You are by my side.”

Darlings, it would appear in Truth that you would give very little. Your best friend is not always someone who does your bidding.

I am a Giver, yet I do not always give you what you want. This is not punishment. This is not neglect. You feel you are abandoned for no good reason. You can’t figure out even one plausible reason. You wonder:

“What can God be thinking?” 

If you could understand, you would not be in the state of mind you find yourself in. Please understand that from your point of view, at present, you cannot understand. You cannot see. You cannot hear. How could you? The question of your life and the proclivities of it are not within your range. It is hard for you to trust.

In a shifting world, there is My caring for you to trust. And, yet, you are unable to. You just can’t. You are filled with misery and miserable thoughts, and you just can’t count on Me.

You ask some unanswerable questions. At least, they are unanswerable to you. For instance, how could a Loving God take your baby back to Heaven? How could God take any baby away from his mother and father?

How could a Loving God allow you to cry your heart out and feel despair? You wonder how a Loving God can find so many ways to leave you in despair? The crux of the matter to you seems to alight at My feet, and you feel that I do not love you. That is the only explanation you can draw. The conclusion you draw is false, yet that is what you find yourself left with, and while you are in despair, you simply cannot make sense of it.

You could be Sherlock Holmes, and still you could not discern what’s what. Sherlock Holmes could have a million clues, and, still, he would be hunting for more. Discernment is of the mind. It is your intellect that craves for explanation. Your intellect cannot fathom.

Tear the grief from your heart, not just for company and appearance’s sake, but because you desire to come closer to Me. Your intellect cannot budge, yet your heart can open and let Me in and My love for you.

Perhaps you see Me like a God who made it rain today, and you couldn’t go out to play. Perhaps you simply can’t understand how I could ever disappoint you and leave you inconsolable.

If you could see the connectedness of all life, you would be closer to understanding, yet you can see only so far as you can see, and My children want what they want. In Truth, you do not want explanations even if you could understand them. You want what you see as wrong righted. You want an apology, and you want to turn back the clock and retrieve all that you see as loss.

At this time, great growth is needed. In any case, you will move forward. You will come to greener fields. And you will see Me here. You will see far and wide, and your heart will open once again, and you will be happy. All this will happen right here on Earth. You will know happiness again, for all happiness lies within you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/where-happiness-lies.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Mar 2015, 12:29 pm

Heavenletter #5222 The Art of Getting the Job Done, March 13, 2015 

God said: 
I will tell you how to focus when it is hard for you to focus. I will give you a big secret to the Art of Focusing on what you don’t really want to focus on and yet it has to be done. Or, you may even have a project you really do want to do, to start knitting a sweater, for example. You have a good time picking out a pattern, the yarn you want, the color you want and so on, and, yet, somehow you can’t get yourself to start knitting the sweater.

Perhaps you find yourself putting off filling out an income tax form, or you have to write an essay for school, or you have to clean out a closet.  You just haven’t been able to make yourself stay with it. You find something to distract you. You amble away from it. For whatever reason, the project looms large before you. If your project would have been to pick up your winnings from the lottery, you would have had the energy to toddle yourself over to pick it up or whatever a person has to do to receive the winnings.

You might really want to get your hands on straightening out that closet, and yet you find you just can’t seem to get to the point where you start. It’s possible you are thinking it’s a big task. You might surprise yourself and find it doesn’t even take an hour. Many tasks, when you get down to it, may not take as long as you may have thought.

And, if the task is as big as you think, maybe you can whittle it down into two segments. What a breeze it becomes! You may even find yourself completing the whole project without much ado. It was not the project that zapped your energy. It was all the delaying that wore you out.

Here is a rule of thumb I have observed. The longer it takes you to settle down to a project, large or small, simple or complex, whether the task is your choice or not, the project becomes heavier and heavier, and it takes you even longer! The quicker you settle down to the project, the shorter it takes. If you had settled down to it at the beginning, it would already be done by now.

I have not yet come to the secret, however.  

If the task concerns your income tax, perhaps you are afraid you will have to turn over a good sum to the IRS. If it concerns school work, perhaps you are afraid your essay won’t be any good. Fear of failure may haunt. Sometimes fear of success scares you. Even the closet you want to straighten out, maybe the thought of other closets that will have to be taken care of after this one, is what may weigh you down.

There is indeed something that holds you back, or the project would have been done by now.

Perhaps you think too much. Even a small project grows bigger when you keep picturing it and imagining the steps involved. You may empty your kitchen wastebasket every day without a thought about it. If you previewed every act emptying the small kitchen trash bags takes, it would become a big project as well:  

1. Take the cover off your kitchen wastebasket.

2. Pull out the plastic bag that holds the trash.

3. Tie a knot on top of the bag.

4. Go down the flight of stairs.

5. Open the door.

6. Go through the door.

7. Walk a short distance to the large trash bin.

8. Unscrew the cover of the large bin.

9. Drop your kitchen trash bag into the bin.

10. Screw the bin cover back on.

11. Walk back to the door.
12. Open the door.

13. Walk into the house.

14. Close the door.

15. Climb the stairs.

16. Wipe out the bottom of your kitchen wastebasket.

17. Find a new bag.

18. Put the new bag into the kitchen wastebasket.

19. Put the cover back on.

Now the secret. Sit down right now and get to it, whatever it is. If you want to know how to focus, you just focus, and you focus right now. This is the secret. This minute you start, you are half-way home. No more putting it off. Soon enough, you will be done. The secret is to get started, as if you didn’t already know that!

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-art-of-getting-the-job-done.html

Heavenletter #5223 In the Non-Land of Infinity, March 14, 2015 

God said: 
Sadness is one thing, tears are another. Tears are a beautiful release. Sadness is a holding on. It is holding on to what was or what you thought was and what you thought was supposed to stay but did not, could not.  Tears are designed to let sadness flow out of your heart.

There is hanging on, and there is letting go. In each case, we are talking about illusion. Every dream that ever came true, it is still illusion, you understand.

In the world, everything goes on, yet it is all a golden brick path. Nothing ever was, and everything was not. In a manner of speaking, the world, which is made of matter, has no substance. The world is like a photo.

The extant world does not hold the reliability you desire. There is a tendency for you to see the world as a liability, a gauntlet that you are required to run through. Too often, this life that you see as a gauntlet is too much for you, and you don’t know where to turn. In a wilderness of life, you feel lost and, perhaps, entrapped.

Let go of the illusion of danger. No matter how real-seeming, even danger is illusion. You cannot capture life as if you could squeeze it in your hand. Come to admit that life is elusive. The more you try to catch life and clasp it, the more it seems to run away. You can see that life runs away from you. You almost have it in the palm of your hand, yet you don’t clasp it. On the other hand, you may run away from life, and it picks you up and drops you here and there.

You think you know someone, and you don’t know the person at all, or, you know only one aspect of the person and then are shocked by other aspects that stumble out. It may seem that nothing is as you thought.

Let bygones be bygones. Let life be as it is. It doesn’t matter. You walk through life anyway. You may think you walk through a jungle, yet jungle is illusion as much as anything else.

That which you do not see, cannot touch and so on, that which has no concreteness is not illusion but Truth. What you know, dear ones, is not all that much, for it is illusion, a sort of a mock-up. That which you don’t know and cannot grasp is Reality. Anything else is a picture show.

Drama in the world is of the world. The Divine in stories may have drama, yet the Divine itself is not distracted by drama. The Divine is not in search of itself. The Divine does not rush around madly. The Divine is Stillness. The Divine knows itself and is powerful. The Divine is subtle and ebullient. I harp on the subject that you are, in your essence, Divine. Divine can only be essence, you understand. The Divine is Truth. All else is fiction. Fiction may be a good story or even a great story, yet it is all story. All the drama is story. You are not confined to story. You live in a far larger realm than story. Consider story as playtime. It is not real time, for time measured is not real time. Infinity cannot be timed. It is in the non-Land of Infinity that you truly dwell.

You are a dweller in Infinity. You are an Infinite Dweller in Infinity. You are a Forever Dweller in My heart, and My heart is the Heart of Hearts. This is where you are. There is nowhere else for you to be. You cannot be out of My Heart. You can only be Love within My Heart, and Love you are and can only be no matter what you imagine and hold onto. Dreaming comes to an end whereas Infinity is Infinite.  

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/in-the-non-land-of-infinity.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Mar 2015, 1:46 am

Heavenletter #5221 Now Your Heart Is Opening, March 12, 2015 

God said: 
When you want to write to Me and hear from Me, orally or written, sit down with Me as if knee to knee. You do not have to have a question to ask. Sometimes having to ask Me a question before you hear from Me can be a stumbling block for you, for My dear children want to think of a great question, a question worthy of God, or, rather, of your impression of God.

Of course, no question is too big or too small for Me. You don’t have to have a question. At the same time, you do want to hear from Me directly from My heart to yours. You do, don’t you? If you could but dare. It is not daring. It only seems daring to you.

If you are writing, simply write down:

God to [and write your name.] This little beginning shows your openness to hearing Me. It also makes clear Whom you desire to hear from. You let Me in by your easy-going intention to hear Me.

Perhaps you want to close your eyes, put your right hand over your heart. Something will come. You are not looking for a spectacular Nobel Peace Prize message from Me. You simply want to come closer to Me. So, you write down the first thought that pops into your head, gently accept that it is for you from Me. Just write it down whatever it is. Let it be what it is. Do not judge it. It’s okay if what you seem to hear is ordinary-seeming to you.

This gets you started. Then you let it roll. You have no idea where the first words that come to you will lead. You are listening for Me. I do not announce Myself in golden letters or in hip-slapping wisdom. You will hear simple words from Me. You just write. This is not what is called automatic writing. You are not writing idly. You are writing down what you hear, for you have set out to hear Me as I whisper to you so faintly, almost imperceptibly. My words do not reach you stamped and sealed.

It is always My desire to connect to you as well. Leave it to Me. Be easy with it. Nothing is at stake. You are doing a great thing in wanting to hear more from Me. You are not looking for anything but to hear from Me. Now your heart is opening

Write as fast as you can, never minding spelling or punctuation or all these proper things you learned at school. You don’t have to have good penmanship. You do not have to write on the lines. You can turn your Godwriting notebook upside down or turn your notebook so you write across vertical lines. These things don’t matter. Your purpose is to get closer to Me. I always want to get closer to you.

Now you want to let go of all you have ever heard about Me. You are not going to predict what I say. You are simply writing down as fast as you can the thoughts that come to your mind.

You come closer to Me by forgetting yourself. Never mind what you think of yourself or what you think the people you know think of you. Reaching Me is Our intimate Oneness holding forth.

Our communicating has not been activated in the past. The world did not think well of this. The world encouraged you not to hear from Me. Contrary to what the world might say, this is Reality. The world also may have thought that hearing from Me might make you vainglorious, make you full of pride and glory or fantasy. The Truth is that hearing from Me humbles you.

Expect nothing and gain access to the One Who Is Always Speaking to you and may not have been heard.

Remember, you are not trying to hear Me. You are not trying at all. You may have been trying all your life. The way to hear Me is easily without effort at all. If effort worked, you would have been hearing from Me all the time. Trying doesn’t work. Holding on tight doesn’t work. A sense of having to write a masterpiece does not work.

I look forward to your hearing Me for your Self.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/now-your-heart-is-opening.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Mar 2015, 9:59 pm

Heavenletter #5220 The Enlightenment That You Seek, March 11, 2015 

God said: 
This enlightenment that you seek so adamantly comes down to your forgetting yourself. You have been a big topic in your life. You have been the all-time topic. You have seen everything through near-sighted eyes, as if all the Sun’s rays were directed at you, or should have been directed at you.
Becoming enlightened means you forget yourself. You forget self-centeredness. No longer is your life about who said what to you and how what they said made you feel. Heavens, no. You gain a broader perspective. You surpass your self-identity. Your self-imposed identity is so precious to you, it holds you back. You are in a cycle you don’t know how to get out from. You feel so low that you make yourself high, and you depend upon others to do this for you. Watch out.
In this new state of consciousness that you so desire, you find more of your Self, not that inky-dinky personality that demands its due. Your present identification with your little self has another name – let’s face it -- it is called ego.
Enlightenment doesn’t mean everything goes your way, for now you have no investment in your way. You have traded your tiny way for My Vision. You have traded your will for Mine. Whatever you may expect enlightenment to be, it doesn’t mean that now you are supreme. Yes, you reached a peak, yet there is further to go.
Just as you may buy a new car to make you happy, uplift your self-image and your place in the world – perhaps even be the envy of your friends as so many sales pitches say. In any case, you expect the new car to uplift your self-image. Your self-image isn’t what enlightenment is about. Not at all. Just as with the car, enlightenment won’t be what you expect it to be, not for long, because enlightenment is not really a means to an end. Enlightenment isn’t something you own. It isn’t even something you attain. It is something that happens. You could even be the last one to know.
When you become enlightened, and, given enough time in the world - you will - yet, enlightenment isn’t all about your having bliss day and night. You won’t be thinking about you. There could be bliss, however, because you are not the subject of your inquiry any longer. Remember, when you are enlightened, you will have left your identity somewhere. You dropped it. It was in the way of your enlightenment. Now it is out of your way. Now your identity has fallen off. It is of no use to you now. You have bigger vision now, and what was once big to you is not of much account now.
The minute your little self stops barging in, you are free of attachment, and that, My friends, is enlightenment. All that old baggage is simply out of the way. Now you are as if in a new kitchen where odds and ends aren’t lying out on the counter. There are no dishes in the sink. Everything has been put away, and the clutter is gone. There is just you and I. All the rattletrap matters that were big to you once upon a time, have shown their true colors and their small size.
Now you see beyond the beyond. You whole balance is different. What matters to you now is not even your progress. You are not the main dish on the menu any longer. You forget where you left yourself or put yourself. You are no longer on a shelf for safe-keeping. You are now on top of the world with new viewpoint and responsibilities, yet you no longer exist, not as you used to know yourself. You are beyond yourself. Now you do not come first. There is not even a first nor is there a last.
You are gone. A definition of you is gone. You are undefined. You are Vastness. Shadows are gone. You are gone. Life is. God is. You are emptied out, and now you are acclimating to your new consciousness which fills you to the brim.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-enlightenment-that-you-seek.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Mar 2015, 10:33 pm

Heavenletter #5219 Everything Is Known, March 10, 2015 

God said: 
Most important to you and to the world is how you feel in your heart right this moment. Without exception, this is your gift to the world. Whether you hide what is in your heart or talk about it all the time, the truth of what you feel gets out there and stirs the world clockwise or counterclockwise. It is as if you are a telegram that goes over the wires. Your wire doesn’t have to be seen and read for it to be broadcast. It just has to be typed, and its message reaches everywhere. Like moisture in the air, it is just there. You don’t have to think about it. It’s just there, and it affects you whatever is written. You don’t have to be conscious of it for it to affect you.
There are many messages going around over the airwaves.
You also send subconscious messages to yourself. You don’t even have to know you’re sending them. And you read them, and the messages sink in. You may meet someone who is hard for you to tolerate for even one minute. Perhaps the person reminds you of someone from the past, and you stiffen. You don’t know precisely why you stiffen. All you know is that you are not comfortable with this person.
There is so much you don’t know. If I told you how much you consciously don’t know, We’d take all day or maybe even go on into next week. Here’s the joker! Underneath, you already do know. Deep inside you in all the varying depths, you do know everything. In the deeper subtle areas, you know everything. You always did know everything. I mean really know. You know the stars intimately. You know the Sun and the Moon and the Golden Hereafter. You know it all.
When there is suffering a thousand miles away, it gets communicated to you. When there is joy a thousand miles away, it reaches you as well. Or ten thousand miles away or next door. Remember, dear ones, there is no distance just as there is no time. There is no far, and there is no near, although We could say that everything is near. Everything enters your heart-stream.
There are no secrets in the Universe. On the surface, there may be many hidden thoughts, yet somewhere inside you, you know whether someone is naughty or nice. You may go along with a presentation that appears one way yet is another, and you don’t let what you know reach your awareness. Those who hide themselves from themselves may not consciously know either, yet deep inside, they also know and pretend it away. Everyone has an idea of himself that may or may not be the case.
We know this is so, for there are many who have no belief in the love and wisdom that they are. There are angels who walk on Earth and don’t accept that they are. Even the overly negative ones who believe in their negativity would find a treasure of love deep within themselves if they could but take a closer look at the treasures they hold within.
No one is a lost cause. Many of My children on Earth are trying on outer clothing and believe that is who they are. There are wolves in sheep’s clothing and sheep in wolves’ clothing. Beauty can be hidden but only for a time. The Truth will come out, and everyone meandering the Earth will finally look at himself in a stream of water and see the Reality of Who He Is and know the beauty of Creation. The Truth of the Earth is Goodness and Mercy and Beauty and Love. No matter how disguised, the Earth is laden with all that you presently wish it were. I am telling you it is, and I am telling you that you are not the costume you wear. You are not the part you play, no matter how convinced you may be, unless, that is, you presently believe you are love. That is the Truth of you that you will come to recognize by and by. And by and by may be a lot sooner than you think.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/everything-is-known.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 10 Mar 2015, 12:42 am

Heavenletter #5218 Be Fair to the World, March 9, 2015 

God said: 
Nothing is important, and everything is important. To the human mind, however, some matters are more important than others.
Death seems singularly important to you, and yet there is no death. I know this for a fact.
Even a tiny thing is important to someone somewhere.
In a desert, a blade of grass is a treasure. In other places, a blade of grass means yards of grass to mow and, therefore, a burden or perhaps a livelihood.
This goes to prove that everything in the world is relative. To many or most of My children, the idea of the world’s not being as you see it, is hard to swallow, for in so many ways you think the world is fixed and inviolate. You and the world are changing every moment, often back and forth, going here, going there, and not certain at all. Nevertheless, you think you know what is truth and what is good and what is bad, and so you judge every day. Judging seems to be normal for you.
You may agree that it is better to judge not, yet you judge left and right. You are certainly judging yourself and others. Sometimes you condemn. Sometimes you applaud, yet always you are trying to sift the world into good and bad, favorable or unfavorable. To live on Earth often seems like a double bind.
This is not to say that what you think and feel are unimportant. What you think and feel are of the utmost important. How you think and how you feel rule the world. Your perception makes all the difference in the world. You are entitled to your own perception. Through your perception, you conceive the world. To you, the world may be lovely one day and tiresome the next or even cruel. Just know that how you think and feel contribute to what the world appears as tomorrow.
One person comes out of the theater and says: “That was such a wonderful play.” Another person comes out the theater and says: “I never was so bored in my life,” or says: “I couldn’t make any sense of that one. I didn’t get what they were talking about.”
Do these comments tell you more about the play or the person?
When you are grumpy one day and cheerful the next, what does this tell you more about? the day or you?
And whom do you listen to, beloveds?
There is Truth, and there is that which you believe to be true. There is a different kind of recycling in the world. Recycled thoughts. Passed on from one person or group to another person or group.
The world changes before your very eyes. You may not see this because you don’t see what is in front of you but what you have been told to see and believe in or try to believe in. It is true that you do not see what is right in front of you, and you hold onto your idea about what must be in front of you.
You are not in bondage to the world unless you say so. Come from a place of understanding. Offer the world possibilities. Give it an opportunity to be as you would like it to be. It seems to Me that you keep the world in bondage to you.
The world is yours. You inherited it from Me, yet you may listen more to what the neighbour down the street tells you or the headlines in the paper tell you about life or even what you heard about life fifty years before than what I say to you.
Have some courtesy for the world and how you speak of it. The world is what you say it is. The world is as you see it. You may think the world is unfair to you. Now I ask you to be fair to the world, will you kindly?

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-fair-to-the-world.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 08 Mar 2015, 2:35 pm

Heavenletter #5216 God's Beautiful Children, March 7, 2015 

God said: 
It would make Me happy to have you, My beautiful children, know how beautiful you are and dear and essential to Me. I know you would like Me to be happy as happy can be. And here I tell you a way to make Me so very happy. Will you?
Will you concede that I have excellent eyesight, that I can see you very well through all the shadows you may see. My eyesight is so clear that I don’t see even vestiges of the shadows your eyes alight on. My eyesight is My delight. I see you. I see you very well. I see you as you are.
You see yourself amiss through a distorted vision, a contracted vision, a vision that can only peer out through a partial opening of your eyes. Yes, you see through lowered lids. What you see is not true. Oh, sure wrinkles can be there. Flab and whatever else you make too much of can be there. Your eyes are half-closed, and your eyes are clouded. If you do not see the beauty I see, your eyes are clouded.
You give lip service to the idea that you are not your body, and yet you focus on your body or whatever in the world you choose to focus on. If you could see, if you could really see, you would be startled by the Bright Light that you are. You are a Being that I made and that I love with all My heart, and I ask you to love yourself as I do love you. No longer dwell on what you see as imperfection. There is no point to it. You pull the wool over your eyes.
You may be a great fault-finder, and you have endless fault to find with yourself, the times you made a fool of yourself, all the times you regret and are not proud of, all the mistakes you have made and would undo. I have to tell you that even if you could go back and undo all that you would undo, you might well find other faults that you would also regret. There is almost no end to the faults you look for and find. You are ready to indict yourself. Give yourself a fair chance.
When did I say that you consist of all your errors and misgivings and are no more than they? Put all that you don’t like about yourself in a satchel and toss it out from your surveillance. Once and for all, remove all the scars you perceive and forget about them. Do not be accountable to them. Make them not your Gods.
I am God within you. Are you meaning to say that I don’t know Beauty when I see it? Are you really trying to say that My eyesight is faulty? Are you really trying to say that I don’t know what I’m talking about, and that you do know what you are talking about?
Let Us not shilly-shally. Let’s call a spade a spade.
You are My Created Being. Are you saying that I was distracted when I created human Beings, especially you, that I created you as someone who couldn’t possibly pass inspection and so you reject yourself and probably all the other human Beings I created with My own two hands with all the Love in the Universe and beyond?
When you do not think well of yourself, you are not thinking well of Me. Therefore, with your thoughts, you are saying that you know better than I do. I am saying that it will be good for you to listen to me and accept what I say and never go back.
No matter who you are and whatever you may have done either on purpose or from rashness, know now that all that has nothing to do with you now. In all circumstances, you are My Beloved. It’s time you started making yourself welcome and greet yourself as I greet you. Believe in Me, and believe in yourself. I made something Great when I created you. It is all within you. Never mind the past. The past is all your perception or misperception. See as I see, and you will have True Perception, and you will stop wasting your time on less than your True Identity.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/gods-beautiful-children.html

Heavenletter #5217 The Truth, March 8, 2015 

God said: 
Come to the realization that the world you call real is only one perspective of the world you live in and the life you live. It is a stark one-way interpretation. Life, as you perceive it, is Yes or No. It’s this or it’s that. It’s finite. It is infinite in its dichotomy and all the diversity it identifies. The world is finite. There is an opposite for everything, even Oneness. The world has a dividing line. Oneness doesn’t.
There is more than one dimension to the world you live in. To go along with a clear-cut division of opposites, We can talk about the Infinite World, or, We can just as well name Infinity as Heaven or Truth. Believe Me, Infinity is the Truth, and Eternity is the Truth. No matter how you perceive your life to be, I tell you absolutely that Infinity and Eternity are the Truth.
As you see it, the world is fraught with opposites, and you are familiar with temporary heartache and temporary happiness as opposites. As you see life in the world, happiness is limited, and heartache is unlimited. Is this how it is for you?
What is limited is your perception, beloveds. You tend to see the Earth World as reality and Heaven as pretty fiction when your concepts have to be reversed. Heaven is Truth, and Earth Life is fiction, exaggerated fiction, even fantasy fiction. Of course, you see only what you see. You see cause and effect as constant forces in the world. Your mother may have told you that if you don’t wear your hat in winter, you will get a bad cold, and so you wonder what I can be thinking when I say that cause and effect do not exist -- they sure seem to exist because of pseudo time and place which certainly seem solid to you no matter how many times I say what you see and touch and hear etc. are illusory.
Dear Ones, you have the world you see, and the world I speak of that you do not yet see.
And, therefore, in effect, I tell you that your senses are not to be believed. Quite naturally, you wonder: “Why on God’s Earth do we have senses if they do not proclaim Truth to us?”
The five senses are like cat whiskers that let the cat know if he can fit through an opening. The senses are about protecting you in the physical world.
The physical can convey Truth only so far. Beyond the physical, you have heart and mind. From one way of thinking, heart and mind are also physical. You do already know that there is more to life than what you see, touch, hear, taste, smell, and heart and mind are more than physical.
The five senses are pleasure-seeking, or they are warning bells. The five senses interpret the world for you. They tell you to go forward, or they caution you. While you are in a body on Earth, the five senses are necessary for you. There are also other more refined senses that are not so clear and dependable to you. Intuition comes to mind. There are subtler senses as well that arise from other than the physical body. We can say that these subtler senses are soul awareness senses.
An example would be the subtle sense of hearing Me, as in a Heavenletter. We are speaking of senses attuned to the mysterious and wondrous ways in which I perform. Yes, let’s call this Sense of Attunement as the Wondrousness of Oneness. This sense is more like seeing and hearing and understanding. You are no stranger to this subtler aspect, whatever you may think.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-truth.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Mar 2015, 4:26 pm

Heavenletter #5215 Life Goes On, and So Must You, March 6, 2015 

God said: 
Never did I mean you to be the analyst of life in the world. You try so hard to make sense of life from the surface level at which you judge it. You can analyze backwards and forwards and never get the hang of Life on Earth. Life is determined from deeper levels than you credit it to.
You see life amiss. You blame yourself for what has gone awry. You ask yourself what you did to cause what you see as a mishap or worse. Or you look to your neighbor down the street or the driver of a car to foist blame on, or, you look to God and see Me as letting you down or even punishing you, and, therefore, you may see Me then as an Invisible Plotter up in the sky. You are sure I don’t love you. If I loved you, would I allow such things to happen to you and other good people? Of course not, you are sure, if I loved you. At the same time, you might think that similar disappointments could be suitable to some other human beings that you may see as deserving misfortune.
You must know by now to stop thinking this way. Thinking this way is not a way out of the perceived mire you find yourself in. Just as children might blame the sidewalk for their falling down on it – bad sidewalk -- you look for something to blame. Responsibility and blame are two different things. Come to the place where you can shrug off blame and admit to yourself that life is like this or life is sometimes like this and it is not meant personally to you. Perhaps you were just there. Perhaps you were incidental. Perhaps it is all right that Jack and Jill fell down the hill and Humpty-Dumpty could not be put back together again.
You’re not going to beat life into submission to your will. Just do the very best you can whatever life tosses your way. Call to you what you would love, and then let it go.
Desire that you are a free spirit and resilient to whatever comes. Persist in loving life. Don’t toss life away because of anything. You are to live life and be a good sport about it. Any diatribe you go on about the injustice of life isn’t going to make any difference. All you can do is to look at life and your place in life differently. This will change how you breathe. This will change your outlook. You can stand taller. You can stop from putting yourself down. You can stand up beside life and you can give goodness and mercy to life.
By the way, you can give as much energy into the welcome gifts that life pours on you as you have to the errors you perceive. You can give life half a chance. You can even applaud life because you are alive in it. You don’t applaud life for a reward, even as applauding life is its own reward. You are not trying to bribe life. You are not patting life’s back so it may pat yours. Do as you do because it is yours to do. It is the only thing you can do to be fair to life.
You are blessed to be alive on Earth. Stop thinking otherwise. Sprint uphill and downhill. However life changes before your very eyes, take the good in it and run with it. Be fair with life. Be a booster to life and everyone in it.
If there is a tree you don’t like the looks of, you don’t kick it. If your wife doesn’t make supreme coffee, still, you drink it graciously. And if life deals you what the whole world may say is a bad hand, wrest the best out of it you can. You are part of life. You are not here to redo or undo life. You are here to soar and, along the way, inspire others.
Do not dismiss the power of inspiration. Do not dismiss your place in the sun. Keep your place in the sun regardless of anything. Even with what the world calls blows, life goes on, and so must you.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/life-goes-on-and-so-must-you.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Mar 2015, 8:16 pm

Heavenletter #5214 What Does Your Heart Say?, March 5, 2015 

God said: 
Yes, of course, it makes a difference where you sit. From where you sit, you see. Sit on the floor, and you have one view. Sit on stool at a counter, you have a different view. Sit outside on the deck at night, and you can see the stars.
I am trying to say that often you sit where your intellect is and perhaps less often where your heart is. There is really one place for you to sit and go by, and that is in your heart. The question to ask is: What does my heart say?
Now, now, I don’t mean never to listen to your mind. You can use your head. Don’t run across a train track hoping to be faster than an oncoming train. Don’t tell your boss off just because you want to. Don’t beat your chest and be like Tarzan in the middle of Times Square. You can listen to your heart and be circumspect at the same time.
Maybe the question is: What does my gut say? Must my mind always have the say-so? Must I be so guarded that my heart doesn’t dare to speak?
Perhaps your heart and mind can marry and answer you as One.
I am quite sure that, if your present perspective holds you back, there is another place for you to sit.
If you were in someone else’s shoes, you would see differently. You might well understand something you don’t understand to date.
Let’s face it. Your mind isn’t tolerant. Your mind may race around and back again. Your mind is even a debater of itself. Your mind likes to stay with the status quo whereas your heart more likely ventures into the Unknown.
What you have always known may not work for you any longer. It may never have served you, yet you listened to your mind rather than your heart. You don’t have to worry that your heart will get spoiled. It’s not frequent that your heart has a chance of getting spoiled. You may well mix up your heart with excuses your mind gives you.
Too often your mind answers from its chair and says: “Better to stay where you are than venture out.” Beloveds, I don’t know anything more contradictive to living life than that or this: “Better to be safe than sorry.” How do you know that any of this is true?
A made-up mind may have stopped seeing and thinking some time ago. Let Us say that your mind is like a cup of tea, yet you do not keep heating up your tea. You start all over again with a fresh cup. If there is no percentage in adding water to your same cup of tea to make it last, what gain do you think there is in reheating old thoughts?
There are some thoughts that are tried and true. The thought that I exist is true. This thought stays warm of itself all the time. It never fizzles out. It isn’t that you want to make your thoughts be true. You want to think true thoughts.
Of course, there is something to be said for finding out. Life will find out. Life will teach you. Only love is true. Only light is true. Only brotherhood is true. What is negative, no matter how seemingly true doesn’t stand up. You may believe in fear, yet that doesn’t make fear true. You can believe that someone deserves to be hurt, yet that isn’t true. When you come down to your last breath, you will know that isn’t true. You will also know that death is not true. Only on the physical plane can death be true. Be true to yourself, and you will know what love is, and you will find love right here in your heart.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/what-does-your-heart-say.html-0

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Mar 2015, 7:14 pm

Heavenletter #5213 Maybe You Don’t Have to Understand, March 4, 2015 

God said: 
Love can do anything. Love can work miracles.
You may think:
“Sure. Love can work miracles. Lives have been saved, etc. etc. I believe it. What I don’t believe is that my love can work miracles in my life. I have given love that was not answered. My giving mammoth love didn’t bring my true love to me. All my love has not spared me in any way I can see – except perhaps to spare me from happiness – I can see that all right. My experience seems to have been that my love has been misunderstood, made too much of or not enough of. Life is too perplexing. I am sure that You have a full view of life, God. I just don’t.
“I want to say that You are not living my life. I am. You may say that You and I are One, yet I don’t see your heart hurting. You can say that Your heart is mine and vice versa, yet I don’t get it.
“God, I do not want You to hurt even once as I have been hurt. I do not want You to hurt at all. I am happy that You are wise and full of love and beyond all the discourse and developments of life as I know it. I would not want You to be otherwise, I hope You know that. I would not want to change You in any way. It is my individual self that I would like to change if I but knew how.
“I’m pretty sure that You would tell me to look at my life differently, and that this would make all the difference in the world. I am sure You are right. I simply don’t know how to change how I feel. When I feel good, I feel good. When I feel bad, I feel bad. And when either takes the spotlight, it has the spotlight. I do try to think positively. I do try and mean to receive all the goodness of the Universe. I do try to give love and I do give love, and, nevertheless, here I am feeling lost and away from life and its joy.
“I am a novice here. I don’t know how to be spontaneously happy or spontaneously anything at all. How I feel seems to be visited upon me.”
Now I must interrupt you, beloved. Please confess there are moments when you are spontaneously unhappy. It is not always that something outside you has brought it on. There you are, and, suddenly, you feel extreme sadness. And there are times when you may find yourself spontaneously happy. Happiness and unhappiness seem to arrive at their own insistence, not yours. It is this same way that you trip over a stone or find a diamond on the street. You don’t make it happen. It happens. This is how you see it.
I ask you to see life differently in this way:
Have in mind the joy of finding a diamond. Don’t have in mind fear of tripping and falling. I understand that, in human life, both occur, and you could trip over a stone while you are thinking of finding a diamond. I don’t say that finding happiness or unhappiness is a magic trick that you perform. I am saying that you are not a victim. Yes, unanticipated accidents happen, and accidents anticipated also happen. If you are thinking of a chocolate cake, you are more likely to find one in front of you because you honor a chocolate cake in your thoughts.
When you think of a mishap or tragedy in front of you, a mishap or tragedy has been thought of and is more likely to find you. I have said before your welcome thoughts give you more happiness while you think of them. There is more joy for you in thinking about chocolate cake than there is joy for you in thinking of something you don’t want. It’s also possible to conjure a certain sweetness in seeing yourself as the hero of a tragedy, how the tears fall, how you suffer, how brave you are. Is this not also possible? Beyond your thoughts, you absorb the emotions that are deeper than the thoughts.
Yes, you are right. There is so much you don’t understand. Maybe you don’t have to understand. Maybe just keep your attention on the brass rail as at a merry-go-round at a carnival, and then you will see the brass rail more easily.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/maybe-you-don-t-have-to-understand.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 03 Mar 2015, 8:52 pm

Heavenletter #5212 Be Happy to Be Alive , March 3, 2015 

God said: 
You want to be thoughtful and not thoughtless at the same time as you keep your head from being overloaded with thoughts. Overloaded with thoughts, you probably aren’t getting anywhere. One thought at a time. Maybe some people can juggle many thoughts and juggle many actions as well, or so it seems. I’m inclined to think that you may not be one of these. You may do best eating one food at a time even as there may be many foods on your plate.
All can be done in its turn.
Although there is gravity in the world, you are not meant to be grave.
You are to be light of foot and light of mind and heart and shine My beautiful Light within you onto the world that lies before you. Keep your light shining, and you won’t be heavy-handed in the world. Being very serious can be a bottleneck to your life. Be a lightweight. Be more like a serene ballet dancer. Serene ballet dancers in life are no longer focused on their individuality. They are focused on the dance and the story they reveal. Ballet dancers, in a sense, work at the speed of light and are light-footed to boot.
I am not sure that seriousness has its place in life in the world. One-pointed-ness has its place. Desire what you desire and go after it, yet you are not so serious that you knock others aside. If you desire to get somewhere, you still stay within the speed limit. The speed of light is true speed in that everything is accomplished before you see it. Everything is complete within an instant of thought. If healing is your goal, know that you are already healed. If a career is your strong desire, go for it and find it, yet not at the exclusion of everything else.
If wealth is your desire, what do you have when you have it? What are you going to do with it? Build a bigger house for yourself? Beloveds, do you really believe you will be happier in a bigger house or with an outstanding car or anything at all that may fill up life in the world?
Happiness is not outside you. It is within you. Be happy to be alive. Pay attention to what does give you happiness for longer than a minute. Thinking about happiness is worth a great deal, yet not the same as living happiness. Get to know happiness right now. Be happy where you are now. Happiness is not something far away from you. Be happy now and not wait for another day.
Happiness seems to come when you are not searching for it the same way when you create, you create. You are not cogitating about creating. When you are creating a sculpture or a painting or writing a play, you enter into the creative act, and you forget yourself for a welcome while.
You forget yourself in order to find yourself. The lost will be found holds a new meaning for you now. Overly conscious of yourself, you are lost to yourself.
When you love, you are living love, not exclaiming at it. Exclaiming about love is exclaiming about what is, after all, your natural state. You don’t go around saying: “Look, I am breathing!” Nor do you go around saying: “I am here in God’s heart.” Nor do you go around saying: “I am a mother,” or: “I am a father.”
A baby doesn’t go around saying: “I am a baby.” A baby is a baby.
You don’t have to go around saying: “I am God’s Child.” You are God’s Child. You don’t have to go around saying: “I am part and parcel of God, and I serve Him on Earth.” You are what you are, and you are part and parcel of God and you serve, and you serve, and you serve. One way you serve is by enjoying life on Earth. You really do enjoy serving when it is from your heart. Please do not think for one moment that serving Me is a heavy-duty thing. Serving Me is as light as air.
You don’t serve Me with a sense of duty. You don’t serve Me because you hear it is a good thing to do. You serve Me, and serving Me happens to make you happy. You are not being anything but what you already are. After all, you are made in My image.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/be-happy-to-be-alive.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Mar 2015, 11:32 pm

Heavenletter #5211 Peace, Love and Vastness, March 2, 2015 

God said: 
Open your heart to Me, and how happy We shall be. Have an open door policy with Me. No balustrades between Us. The only barriers there could possibly be conceived between Us are imaginary ones, and I cannot even imagine. You are good at imagining, however, for whatever purpose or no purpose at all. Certainly limits between Us serve no wanted purpose or service. Who would ever want to keep Us apart even for a moment or an inch?
And for what Earthly reason would you? There have been so many stories about Me, and so, presumably for safety’s sakes, you put an escape clause between Us.
How about leaping over any barrier you imagine between Us? Take it down. There is no valor in avoiding Me. Furthermore, any curtain you put up has holes in it and doesn’t work in the first place. In the second place, nothing can work to separate Us. Let go of your hesitant fears and get yourself over here and recognize the Supreme Oneness that We are with or without your permission. You need your permission just to let on to yourself that you are on speaking terms with Me.
And if you don’t want to speak, Silence works well as well. Imbibe My love as I speak to you of love. Your heart will start vibrating all right. When all is said and done, no heart can resist Me, so what foolishness is all this? It must be the foolishness of separation and a little semblance of control that you like to hold onto just in case. Just in case of ego, I suppose.
In Truth, ego has nothing to do with you, beloveds. Nothing at all. That is the Joker with ego. You don’t have ego. Ego’s got you! Ego, a stranger, an interloper who thinks he can be a gate keeps you away from your Very Source. Beloveds, remove intervening ego, and We are One. We are not opposite each other at the least. We are inside each others’ heart, and this is exactly where We belong and like to be.
In Our Heart of Hearts, Oneness is a fact of life. Oneness is not of any persuasion. It just is what is, and We love Oneness. There is no between Us. There is just One, and here is where all desires are fulfilled. From the first instant of Our Constant Oneness, there is not much, if anything, left to desire, for, of course, in Our Oneness there is nothing lost unless you mean that ragged ego is lost. Ego disappears like a drop of rain, and all that is left is Oneness. We are One, and We are inevitably One whatever ego may make of it.
What cares have you when you recognize Oneness? You don’t have worry. No worry enters in. No concerns, big or little. No upsets. No two-timing disturbances. No melees. No one who isn’t One. No one who doesn’t live in the Oneness of Love. No one outside Love. No one peering through the window of the candy store and not knowing how to get in and only looks through a glass and only imagines what fulfillment must feel like.
Fulfillment is Peace. Fulfillment means not searching for Peace, Love, Vastness but an acceptance of Peace, Love, Vastness, a welcome to and the realization that there is no place to go, for you are already here in My heart, and no one, nothing can pull Oneness apart from Oneness.
You have never left My heart. Still, I say for language’s sake, get yourself back here. Pronto! Come, recline in a hammock with Me, and forever One shall you know yourself to be, One with Me and the Whole Universe and here We (I) are.
There is no Outside Our Oneness. Outside-ness doesn’t. It is a mirage. It is a fake. It is the Emperor’s New Clothes.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/peace-love-and-vastness.html

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next