World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:50 am by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:31 am by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:17 am by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:14 am by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:11 am by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyToday at 12:02 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» Sign Petition Against Antisemitism
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:26 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:20 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 11:17 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyYesterday at 5:45 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:55 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyThu 09 May 2024, 9:30 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Wed 21 Dec 2016, 11:35 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
A ravisher (a degenerate, a spoiler) must take the consequences, he must drink out of the vessel he abused.

WASHING OTHER'S FEET
"He who is bathed needs only to wash his feet, but is completely clean." [John 13. 10]

When Peter heard YESHUA, the GALILEAN speak these words to him, he understood that fellowship with MESSIAH YESHUA is gained by washing. We must humble ourselves, admit our sinfulness and our desperate need of the MASTER'S cleansing. Not only our own feet need washing, but we must also wash our brothers: "If I then, your LORD and TEACHER, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash one another's feet. For I have given you an example, that you should do as I have done to you." [John 13. 14 - 15]

GOD ETERNAL established the way for washing. Moses was instructed to make a Copper Laver for Aaron and his sons to wash from. And he was also instructed to wash them with water. [Exodus/Shemot 29. 4] They were "to wash their hands and their feet in water drawn from it, that they may not die." This ordinance was forever to them — to Aaron and his descendants throughout their generations. [Exodus/Shemot 30. 18 - 21]

When the woman was scorned and ridiculed for washing the LORD JESUS' feet "with her tears, and wiped them with the hair of her head" [Luke 7. 38], her sins were forgiven her. YESHUA said to HIS disciples — "Her sins, which are many, are forgiven, for she loved much. But to whom little is forgiven, the same loves little." [Luke 7. 47] Thus implying that the one for whom much is forgiven, the same LOVES MUCH.

If we apply this thinking to our present situation in life, should we not be as concerned about others as we are about self and be quick to wash the feet of others (forgive them), for we have been freely bathed (forgiven) of our indebtedness (complete inability to pay) to the ONE WHO is our PERFECT EXAMPLE, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH.

"But when the kindness and the love of GOD our SAVIOR toward man appeared not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to HIS mercy HE saved us, through the Washing of Regeneration and Renewing of the HOLY SPIRIT." [Titus 3. 4 - 5] The LAVER we have available to us now is GOD'S HOLY WRITTEN WORD and the PurE WATER is freely available to wash from for our daily cleansing. In HIS loving mercy, the MASTER DESIGNER has always been our PERFECT EXAMPLE.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!
When things around you appear dark and terrifying, hold on to the promises of LORD GOD. HE is in complete control. "The ROCK! - HIS deeds are perfect; Yea, all HIS ways are just; a FAITHFUL GOD, never false, true and just is HE." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 32. 4]
Nothing can be achieved in haste, the spreading tree and the soul of man grows slowly to perfection. Thus sang King David, "Trust in the LORD, wait patiently for HIM!"

Praised are YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU alone comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS NAME, and thank YOU for coming in the likeness of man to redeem us. Amen!

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 4 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Tue 20 Dec 2016, 11:50 pm

A miracle is often the willingness to see the uncommon in an uncommon way.

TRUTH OR WIND
"Trust in the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land, remain loyal and feed on HIS faithfulness." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

This is one of many blessed promises in HOLY SCRIPTURE that the LORD GOD will provide our every need. [Matthew 6. 33] The last part of the verse could best be stated, "you shall be fed on the truth." The spiritual life of the person who trusts in the LORD YESHUA will be fed and sustained by TRUTH.

The unbeliever who feeds on fantasy, figments and fragments of their own imagination, the ones "who would fashion a god or cast a graven image that can do no good (he) will soon taste bitterness on his tongue. He feeds on ashes; a deluded mind and deceived heart has led him astray, and he cannot deliver his soul to save himself. He never says to himself — The thing in my hand is a fraud!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 44. 10, 20 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Those who trust in human deliverance will be like Israel depending on Egypt and Assyria . "Ephraim surrounds ME with deceit and feeds on wind, the House of Israel with guile and follows after the east wind; they daily increase lies and desolation which is constantly noted by the LORD." [Hosea (Hoshea) 12. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The diet of false prophets is more bitter still, "Assuredly, thus said the LORD OF HOSTS concerning the prophets: I am going to make them eat wormwood and drink the water of bitter gall; for from the prophets of Jerusalem GOD-lessness has gone forth to the whole land." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Wind and ashes, wormwood and gall, such is the spiritual food of those who reject the TRUTH of the WORD OF GOD.

For the believer, the GOOD NEWS of the WRITTEN WORD is as essential a daily need as bread is for the body. Long ago, Job set precedence when he said — "I have treasured HIS WORDS more than my daily bread." [Job (Iyob) 23. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "How pleasing are YOUR words to my taste, sweeter than honey. Through pondering YOUR precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 103 - 104 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Moses declared, "The LORD GOD subjected you to the hardship of hunger and then gave you manna to eat, which neither you nor your fathers had ever know, in order to teach you that man does not live on bread alone, but that man may live on anything that the LORD decrees." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 8. 3 Tanakh, Torah]

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, "If anyone keeps MY WORD, he shall never taste death." [John 8. 52] "I have come that you may have life…more abundantly." [John 10. 10] "I am the WAY, the TRUTH and the LIFE." [John 14. 6] When we know the TRUTH, we will know the MERCIFUL, ETERNAL, LOVING MASTER!

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Praises to YOU LORD, our KING, our GREAT GOD & GOD of our fathers, may our lives be a continual act of worship to YOU. Teach us to be satisfied with the gifts of YOUR goodness and gratefully rejoice in YOUR many mercies to us. Purify our hearts, make us zealous for YOUR Law that we may serve YOU in truth that brings rest and joy, peace and comfort throughout every generation. Guard our mouth that YOUR NAME be kept holy. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable to YOU, O LORD, my ROCK and my REDEEMER. Amen!
Have a blessed and joyous CHRIST-filled Season!

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness.

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Dec 2016, 12:35 am

Forgive as you are asked.

ONE IN MESSIAH
"It is finished." [John 19. 30]

These are the words uttered by our LOVING SAVIOR, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH on the Altar outside Jerusalem . But, what was finished? Not HIS life, neither HIS work of salvation, it is still going on. All the sacrifices of flesh in OLD COVENANT is now FULFILLED. YESHUA the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD came, not to destroy the Law, but to fulfill it. Not to do away with the Law, but to perform what the Law and the prophets required and to make good what it demanded and prophesied.

When we believe on the LORD JESUS OF NAZARETH, we no longer need to cling to that from which we have been delivered! Jews and Gentiles who believe in MESSIAH are now HIS chosen, HIS people. There is no difference. We are one in the body of YESHUA, the DOOR of our salvation. There is but one body of believers (Jew & Gentile) in the RISEN ONE! By HIS sacrificial death, all Jews and Gentiles who believe in HIM have been made into one new man!

"Therefore, if any man (Jew or Gentile) be in MESSIAH, he is a new creature (creation); old things are passed away, behold all things have become new." [2 Corinthians 5. 17] The new nature refers to the spiritual transformation that occurs within the inner man when one believes in YESHUA ha’MASHIACH and knows HIM intimately as their personal SAVIOR, LORD GOD & EVERLASTING KING. New as opposed to the old person because of the change being given a new nature, that must be cultivated, nurtured by spiritual decisiveness to grow in the LORD JESUS. The HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD can accomplish this life-changing transformation for all who will only believe (trust and obey).

"SCRIPTURE has concluded all under sin, that the promise by faith of CHRIST JESUS might be given to them that believe. But before faith came, we were kept under the Law, shut up unto the faith which should afterwards be revealed. Therefore the Law was our schoolmaster to bring us to CHRIST, that we might be justified by faith. But after faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For you are all the children of GOD by faith in YESHUA ha’MASHIACH." [Galatians 3. 22 - 25] Truly, it is such a precious and lovely family our HEAVENLY FATHER has given us — you are that special member!

May your life be a witness and beneficiary of GOD MOST HIGH'S care, love and presence. HIS grace is greater then all our needs!
Truly, YOU LORD are exceptionally good, YOUR mercy is eternal, YOUR faithfulness and truth is for all generations. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. Amen
Our prayer is that you know the ONE WHO gives perfect peace! May mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. Also, that the flame of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH burn brightly in your heart as you share HIS light with others. Walk joyously and boldly in the light and warmth of ALMIGHTY GOD'S compelling love; and may the HOLY ONE, the HOPE OF ISRAEL, fill you with HIS wonderful peace and indescribable happiness.
Merry CHRISTmas. . . may your home be filled with the joy and peace that only the BLESSED LORD can give.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Dec 2016, 6:17 pm

Time is not a locked room but an endless hallway. . . in every moment there is a door.

STEADFAST ANCHOR
"All the utensils of the Tabernacle, for all its service, as well as all its pegs and all the pegs of the court, shall be of copper." [Exodus (Shemot) 27. 19 Tanakh, Torah]

The Tabernacle was held together by copper pegs. Our WONDERFUL INFINITE CREATOR GOD planned even the little things and they were to be made perfectly and "according to the pattern." ALMIGHTY GOD is interested in the smallest detail of our lives and is concerned that these details coincide with HIS Great Plan for us.

Another word to be used for these pegs is "nails." The Hebrew word, "yathed" is translated "tent pin, nail, stake." [Judges/Shofetim 4. 21; 5. 26; Isaiah/Yeshayah 33. 20; 54. 2] These nails were hammered down into the sand and cords [Exodus/Shemot 35. 18] were tied to them and attached to the Tabernacle Curtain and the Linen Fence. The curtains and pillars were pegged down to the sand by the cords and copper pins.

The LORD YESHUA is described as "a nail in a sure place." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 22. 22 - 23 w/Revelation 3. 7] THE AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith holds us in righteousness and HE is our ANCHOR. "This HOPE we have as an ANCHOR of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the PRESENCE behind the veil." [Hebrews 6. 19]

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the PIERCED ONE, has been judged for our sins, as symbolized in the copper (copper signifies judgment). With the cords of love, HE holds us straight in the desert. Our feet are in the copper sockets (picturing our sins having been judged). We are held by the ropes of GOD'S promises and crowned with HIS salvation.

These pins, in order to hold the Tabernacle, Tent, and Court Fence, had to be hammered down deep in the sand. The PIERCED ONE sunk down into death; HE descended, or was hammered down below the earth. We are identified with HIM in HIS death, "I am crucified with CHRIST." [Galatians 2. 20] The LORD JESUS was buried and we are identified with HIM in HIS burial. {Baptism in water symbolizes this to the world.} HE was judged for our sins, we are judged in HIM; MESSIAH was made sin for us that we might be cleansed. YESHUA was identified with us in our sins that we might be identified with HIM in HIS righteousness.

In order for the cord to be tied to the head of the nail, it must extend above the ground. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, GOD'S BELOVED SON, not only died, but HE arose from the dead. We are identified with HIM in HIS resurrection, for we rise with HIM and walk in newness of life. The nail that is seen above the earth, as it were, is looking up into Heaven. The believer is identified in MESSIAH YESHUA (the NAIL) "looking for that blessed hope and glorious appearing of our GREAT GOD and SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST" [Titus 2. 13] ever with his face toward heaven and the return of his REDEEMER & LORD.

"Bind the festal sacrifice with cords to the horns of the altar." [Psalms (Tehillym) 118. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Just as the burnt offerings were held in place, JESUS the SUBSTITUTE for our sins, was bound to the horns of HIS alter, the Cross of Calvary with the cords of:
LOVE (Power) — "…having loved HIS OWN who were in the world, HE loved them to the end." [John 13. 1]
OBEDIENCE (Protection) — "Fulfill MY joy by being like-minded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind...This command I have received from MY FATHER." [Philippians 2. 8; John 10. 18]
GODLY ZEAL (Help) — "MY zeal for YOUR House has been MY undoing; the reproaches of those who revile YOU have fallen upon ME." [Psalms/Tehillym 69. 9; John 2. 17]
JOY SET BEFORE HIM (Strength) — "JESUS, the AUTHOR & FINISHER of our faith, WHO for the joy that was set before HIM endured the cross, despising the shame." [Hebrews 12. 2]

The cords, fastened to the nails, had the power of holding and had the power of drawing. GOD'S love binds us with cords to the "PIN" that is in a Sure Place. "I drew them with human ties, with cords of love." [Hosea (Hoshea) 11. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Through YESHUA, the PERFECT ONE, the MOST HIGH GOD has drawn us to HIMSELF and HE has the power to hold us, "to keep us from stumbling, and to present us faultless before the PRESENCE OF HIS GLORY with exceeding joy!" [Jude 24] "Cast your burden on the LORD and HE will sustain you; HE will never let the righteous man be moved (fall, be shaken, collapse)." [Psalms (Tehillym) 55. 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Because our BELOVED MASTER loves us, HE will hold us fast! "To GOD our SAVIOR, WHO alone is wise, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and forever, Amen" [Jude 25]

Come, let us go out to meet the Sabbath Queen! Come, O Bride, the Sabbath presence is eagerly awaited, and joyously welcomed!
The Blessing: Prayer for Shabbat in Hebrew: Baruch Atta ADONAI ELOHEINU MELECH Ho Alam Asher Kideshanu Be Mitz Vosav Vetzivanu Lehad Lik Ner Shel Shabbat Kodesh
Exalting YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the ONE WHO gives true Sabbath peace and rest. We give thanks to YOU for YOU are the LORD our GOD and the GOD of our fathers; YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation. We give YOU praise for our lives which are committed into YOUR hands, and for our souls which are in YOUR charge, and for YOUR miracles, which are daily; for YOUR wonders and YOUR benefits, which are wrought at all times, evening, morning, and noon. O YOU WHO are all-good, whose mercies fail not; YOU, MERCIFUL ONE, whose loving-kindnesses never cease, we have ever hoped in YOU. For all these things YOUR NAME, O our KING we continually bless and exalt for ever and ever.

May you have the hind-sight to know where you've been; the for-sight to know where you're going; and the in-sight to know when you've gone too far.

LIGHT & TRUTH
"Oh, send out YOUR Light and YOUR Truth! Let them lead me; let them bring me to YOUR holy hill and to YOUR Tabernacle." [Psalms (Tehillym) 43. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

This old troubled world we live in certainly is in desperate need of light to find the only way out of the terrible darkness it is in; and the truth to rightly exist instead of constant chaos.

The Hebrew word 'emeth means truth — 'owr means light. ALMIGHTY GOD is the AUTHOR of all truth and light. HE has already sent out HIS light and HIS truth, but "men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For everyone practicing evil hates the light and does not come to the light, lest his deeds should be exposed." [John 3. 19 - 20] Although they profess to be ever learning, they are always learning but never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. In fact, "they will turn their ears away from the truth, and be turned aside to fables." [2 Timothy 3. 7; 4. 4]

Although we have much more light than in the days of the Psalmist, as well as access to the truth, because, we have GOD'S complete WRITTEN WORD — from Genesis to Revelation. As SCRIPTURES promised, "YOUR WORD is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 105 Tanakh, Kethuvim] And again the promise, "For the commandment is a lamp, and the law a light; reproofs of instruction are the way of life." [Proverbs (Mishle) 6. 23 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The truth of the LORD GOD OF HOSTS is what we all need for our faith as we live in a world of woe and the future looks so dark. Times of tribulation are also revealed in the light of HIS HOLY WORD, both the inspired WRITTEN WORD and the LORD JESUS, the INCARNATE LIVING WORD OF TRUTH. "That you may know that I am the LORD." [Exodus (Shemot) 10. 2 Tanakh, Torah] "Be in fear of the sword for yourselves; for wrath is iniquity worthy of the sword, that you may know there is a judgment." [Job (Iyob) 19. 29 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "These things I have written to you who believe in the Name of the SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the NAME of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 13]

The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH not only claimed: that HE was " the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE" [John 14. 6], HE also prayed for us saying, "sanctify them by YOUR Truth. YOUR WORD is Truth." [John 17. 17]

And as a privileged blessing for all who believe the EVER-LIVING ETERNAL MASTER revealed truth, "GOD, WHO commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of GOD in the face of JESUS CHRIST." [2 Corinthians 4. 6]

HalleluYAH! There are many great joys and benefits now in serving the ETERNAL LOVING LORD OF GLORY.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
As we bid farewell to Shabbos — we pray that your heart be filled with GODLY intuition and your words be filled with HIS righteous insights; songs of praise ever be upon your tongue and your vision be on a straight path before you. May your eyes shine with the light of GOD’S HOLY WORD and your face reflect the brightness of the heavens; and, your lips ever speak wisdom and your fulfillment be in righteousness even as you ever yearn to hear the WORD of the HOLY ONE OF OLD.
Have a blessed week as you prepare to celebrate CHRISTmas and/or Chanukkah!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Dec 2016, 11:54 pm

"I don’t speak because I have the power to speak; I speak because I don’t have the power to remain silent." [Rabbi A.Y. Kook] The quote exemplifies the depth of love everyone needs to feel for others. One has no choice but to speak. Caring for others cuts to the core of who we are and our need to reach a point that is so deep it is impossible not to say or do something.

LIKE A THIEF
"The DAY OF THE LORD will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up. Therefore, since all these things will be dissolved, what manner of persons ought you to be in holy conduct and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the DAY OF GOD, because of which the heavens will be dissolved, being on fire, and the elements will melt with fervent heat?" [2 Peter 3. 10 - 12]

As you might expect, there is usually a clamor of interest in SCRIPTURAL prophecy following great catastrophes, afflictions, wars, etc. with many predictions about the immediate return of the LORD YESHUA. "For you yourselves know perfectly that the DAY OF THE LORD so comes as a thief in the night. For when they say, "Peace and safety!" then sudden destruction comes upon them, as labor pains upon a pregnant woman. And they shall not escape. But you, brethren, are not in darkness, so that this Day should overtake you as a thief." [1 Thessalonians 5. 2 - 4]

This text follows the glorious description of the rapture (catching away in Chapter 4) of believers who are found worthy to escape the wrath of ALMIGHTY GOD, those who will meet the BELOVED SAVIOR in the air. However, HIS coming may not be at a time of danger, but rather one of "peace and safety!" A time when the ungodly world and all its accomplices will be boasting proudly of their new-world-order where they deceivingly declare that they have established worldwide security. "You men, how long will MY glory be mocked and shamed by you? How long will you love worthless illusions and recourse to frauds?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 4. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Why do the nations rage, and peoples plot vain things? The kings of the earth take their stand, and the rulers take counsel together against the LORD and against HIS ANOINTED." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This GOD-denying, GOD-rejecting, GOD-detesting self-centered, egotistical and arrogant system will be built entirely on a false foundation of evolutionary humanism, communism, and the merger of world religions

The excitement accompanying such false security will even lull many who call themselves CHRISTians into a sense of complacency. On the subject of HIS return, the LORD YESHUA warned — "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the SON, but only the FATHER. Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is." [Mark 13. 32 - 33] HIS coming will be just like the thief who comes at night, at an hour when even those who should be alert and watching may fall asleep. "Take heed, watch and pray; for you do not know when the time is." [Mark 13. 33] In the OLD COVENANT, the LORD GOD also had counseled to not be complacent, "lest your bonds be made strong; for I have heard from the LORD GOD OF HOSTS, a destruction determined even upon the whole earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 28. 22 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

Watchfulness does not mean idleness, we are to "occupy (faithfully continue serving) until I come." [Luke 19. 13] "Blessed is that servant whom his MASTER will find so doing when HE comes." [Luke 12. 43] Let us consider our ways and be found diligently watching.

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
We sing sweet praises to YOUR NAME, O LORD for YOU are a gracious and merciful GOD and KING. We longingly wait for the day when all shall see and be glad, when the just and upright exult, and the devout triumphantly rejoice, for iniquity shall shut it’s mouth and all wickedness shall be wholly consumed like smoke. For YOU will make the dominion of arrogance to pass away from the earth and righteousness will dwell evermore.
You are holy, and awesome is YOUR NAME, there is no god besides YOU. YOU, LORD GOD OF HOSTS are exalted in judgment and sanctified in righteousness. Blessed are YOU, MOST HOLY LORD, our KING.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Dec 2016, 11:36 pm

If one cannot understand indirect remarks, he will not understand plain ones either.

RESURRECTION OF ISRAEL
"Thus says the LORD GOD to these bones — I will cause breath to enter into you and you shall live again." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 37. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

This vision of the " Valley of Dry Bones" had disconnected and scattered body parts everywhere. It was humanly impossible for these bones to live but, GOD ALMIGHTY told Ezekiel to preach to them. At the preaching of the WORD OF GOD, the bones came together. The ETERNAL ONE put sinews and flesh upon the skeletons making them into bodies; but, with no life in them. Then the Breath or Spirit (Hebrew: ruwach) was put into them which caused them to stand upright and live again. The LORD GOD MOST HOLY described these bones as the Whole House of Israel who had been dead and whom HE would cause to come up out of their graves from every land where HE had scattered them.

"In that day this song shall be sung in the land of Judah — Ours is a mighty city; the HOLY ONE makes victory our inner and outer wall. Open the gates, and let the righteous nation enter, a nation that keeps faith and truth. YOU have increased the nation, O LORD, when YOU added to the nation; extending all the boundaries of the land, YOU are glorified and honored. Oh, let YOUR dead revive and live! Let corpses arise! Together with my dead body they shall arise. Awake and sing, shout for joy, you who dwell in dust! — For your dew is like the dew on fresh growth of herbs; YOU make the land of the shades come to life and the earth shall cast out the dead. O come, MY people, enter your chambers, and shut your doors behind you. Hide but a little moment, until the indignation passes. For behold! the LORD shall come forth from HIS place to punish the dwellers of the earth for their iniquity. And the earth shall disclose its bloodshed and shall no longer conceal its slain." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 26. 1, 2, 15, 19 - 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

"For the LORD has built Zion ; HE has appeared in all HIS glory." [Psalms (Tehillym) 102. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Zion refers not only to Jerusalem , but to those who live in that City. The MASTER DESIGNER is speaking of a literal city and a literal people in connection with HIS literal appearance. The ALMIGHTY ONE will revive the Jewish people spiritually, politically and nationally.

The GLORIOUS LORD GOD will revive Israel and put them back in their own land which HE promised to Abraham and will set one KING over them. "The LORD will pardon Jacob, and will again choose Israel , and will settle them on their own soil." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 14. 1 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

There is a rebirth of the land as well as of the people of Zion . ALMIGHTY GOD is giving them the very breath of spiritual life. That life can only come through faith in the PROMISED ANOINTED ONE OF GOD. They are coming out of their graves of spiritual death and receiving eternal life by receiving YESHUA OF NAZARETH as their long-awaited REDEEMER-MESSIAH, the SOON-COMING KING. Truly, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is THE PROMISED ONE OF GOD to come to Israel WHO will be their RIGHTEOUS KING in Zion. GOD promised that one KING will rule in "That Day" when Zion would be built up.

Will you be one of GOD’S called and chosen? Won't you allow the MESSIAH to rule as LORD of your life? The LORD YESHUA is coming back very shortly for HIS OWN special people. Be ready!

We praise YOU, MOST HOLY GOD and ask that YOUR PRESENCE be manifest to us in all YOUR works, so that reverence for YOU may fill the hearts of YOUR creatures. May all the children of men bow before YOU in humility and unite to do YOUR will with one heart, that all may acknowledge that YOURS alone is the power, dominion and majesty; and that YOUR NAME is exalted above all.
Shalom U'Vrakah — Peace & Blessings!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 14 Dec 2016, 1:12 pm

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift...that is why we call it the present.

FAMINES, FLOODS, DROUGHTS & DISASTERS
"I have given you cleanness of teeth (famine) in all your cities, and lack of bread in all your settlements. Yet you did not turn back to ME" — declares the LORD.
"I therefore withheld rain from you three months before harvest time; I made it rain on one town, I withheld rain from another; one part was rained upon, where it did not rain that part withered. So two or three cities wandered to another city to drink water. But their thirst would not be satisfied. Yet you have not returned to ME" — declares the LORD.
"I scourged you with blight and mildew. When your gardens increased, your vineyards, your fig trees, and your olive trees, the locust devoured them. Yet you did not turn back to ME" — declares the LORD.
"I sent among you pestilence in the manner of Egypt; your young men I slew with a sword, together with your captive horses, and I made the stench of your armies rise in your nostrils. Yet you have not returned to ME" — declares the LORD.
"I have wrought destruction among you as when ELOHIMY destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah, and you have become like a firebrand plucked from burning. Yet you have not turn back to ME" — declares the LORD.
"Assuredly, because you are acting thus toward ME, even so will I do to you, O Israel — because I will do this to you, prepare to meet your GOD, O Israel!"
"Behold, HE WHO formed the mountains and creates the wind, and has told man what HIS wish is, WHO turns the morning darkness into daybreak, and treads upon the high places of the earth — HIS NAME is YEHOWAH, GOD OF HOSTS." [Amos (Amus) 4. 5 - 13 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

Recognize WHO is speaking here. . . this was all from the mouth of the LORD GOD HIMSELF. Israel refused to accept correction and GOD, by HIS mighty hand brought famine, drought, floods, pestilence, wild beasts, the sword, and other various plagues to try and get the nation’s attention to return to HIM. The EXALTED ONE said, "take for yourself the implements of a foolish shepherd. For indeed I will raise up in the land a shepherd who will neither miss the lost [sheep], nor seek the young, the strayed, nor heal those that are broken or injured, nor feed the frail, but will feast on the flesh of their fat ones and tear off their hoofs." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 11. 15 - 16 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

"They are a nation void of sense, lacking in all discernment" [Deuteronomy/Devarim 32. 28]; "Be assured, O House of Israel , I will judge each of you, every one according to his ways — declares the LORD GOD. Repent and turn from all your transgressions, so that iniquity will not be your ruin. Cast away from you all the transgressions which you have committed, and get yourselves a new heart and a new spirit. For why should you die, O House of Israel ? For it is not MY desire that anyone shall die — I have no pleasure in the death of one who dies — says the LORD GOD. "Therefore turn and live!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 30 - 32 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

The LOVING GOD OF HEAVEN is also today calling and trying to get the attention of America and other countries. For the past several months, almost all nations have had nothing but tremendously - excessive calamities reported daily in the news. The extraordinary weather conditions of every kind, multiple murders in the streets and schools, perversions of every sort, outcries from unbridled wickedness in every city, protests and objections, and harsh droughts that are sweeping across the lands which soon will be bring in severe famine and deaths just as GOD’S WORD foretold.

Just as the prod directs the ox to plow in a straight line, so too does the HOLY SCRIPTURES guide and prepare one to think and walk in the path of life. Even after their exodus from Egypt there was immediate disobedience, so GOD led the Jewish people into a harsh, howling desert where they would need to follow HIM completely for their survival. Yet, after that forty years of wanderings in the wilderness, they continued to rebel thus needing to be chastised time and again to remind them to totally return to the LORD with all their hearts, put away the foreign gods, and prepare their hearts for the LORD, and serve HIM only and HE would deliver them. [see 1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 7. 3]

The SOVEREIGN LORD GOD continues to inquire of the nations, "Why will you die, you and your people, by the sword, famine, and pestilence." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 27. 13 Tanakh, Nevi’im], "As I live — says the LORD GOD — I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways!" [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "Whoever covers his sins will not prosper; whoever confesses and forsakes them will find mercy." [Proverbs (Mishle) 28. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

"We then, as workers together with HIM (MESSIAH YESHUA) also plead with you not to receive the grace of GOD in vain. For HE (the BELOVED SAVIOUR) says: "In an acceptable time I have heard you, and in the day of salvation I have helped you." Behold! now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." [2 Corinthians 6. 1 - 2]

GOD’S promises are still true today as when HE appeared to Solomon, and said to him: "When I shut up heaven and there is no rain; when I command the locusts to ravage and devour the land; or when I send pestilence against MY people, IF MY people who bear by MY NAME will humble themselves, pray, and seek MY favor, and turn from their evil ways, THEN I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sins and heal their land." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 13 - 14Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Repentance is vitally essential for GOD to have mercy on you in the Day of Judgment. Does the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE have your attention yet?

Redeem Israel , O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles!
Our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. Continue to watch and pray, the LORD Messiah YESHUA is coming soon to set up HIS RIGHTEOUS Kingdom. The descendants of HIS servants shall inherit it, and those who love HIS NAME shall dwell in it.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Dec 2016, 10:59 pm

Freedom without restraint leads to bondage.

WALKING IN THE LORD’S STEPS
"HE will guard the steps of HIS saints, but the wicked shall perish in darkness — for not by strength shall man prevail." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im],

Living according to GOD’S command is every true believer’s utmost desire. To be like our MASTER delights not only the follower of the LORD YESHUA, but it is also HIS highest calling as HE observes HIS children obeying HIS voice. How wondrous to know that each of our steps were ordered of the LORD, "The steps of a good man are made firm by the LORD, when HE delights in his way. Though he stumbles, he shall not be utterly cast down; for the LORD upholds him with HIS hand." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "For to this you were called, because CHRIST also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow HIS steps." [1 Peter 2. 21]

Even when the path seems difficult, especially in these last days, it is the only path that honors the HOLY ONE. "He leads me in the paths of righteousness for HIS NAME'S sake." [Psalms/Tehillym 23. 3] "O LORD, lead me, in YOUR righteousness [path] because of my enemies; make YOUR way straight before my face." [Psalms (Tehillym) 5. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "For YOU are my ROCK and my FORTRESS; YOU lead me and guide me as befits YOUR NAME." [Psalms (Tehillym) 31. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

We need to be in the WRITTEN WORD daily to insure we do not get off the path of righteousness or drift from what is written. Like the Prophet Jeremiah affirmed, "I know, O LORD, that man’s road is not his [to choose], that man, as he walks, cannot direct his own steps. Correct me, O Lord, but with justice; not in YOUR wrath, lest YOU reduce me to nothing." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 10. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

Thus our constant prayer should be, "Direct my feet by YOUR WORD, do not let iniquity have dominion over me. Redeem me from the oppression of man, that I may keep YOUR precepts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 133 - 134 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Our LOVING & FAITHFUL GUIDE promised, "Whenever you deviate to the right or whenever you deviate to the left, your ears shall hear the command from behind you, saying — This is the way, walk in it." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 30. 21 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

"You must be very strong and very courageous, that you may observe to do according to all the Law which My servant Moses commanded you. Do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may prosper wherever you go. Let not this Book of the Law depart from your mouth, but meditate in it day and night, that you may observe faithfully to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous and only then you will have good success." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 1. 7 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

The GREAT SHEPHERD also affirmed, "MY sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME." [John 10. 27] As servants of the MOST HIGH we can be confident that we are led by the LORD and HE faithfully will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; HE will guide you with HIS eye. [Psalms/Tehillym 32. 8]

Let us follow in the MASTER’S footsteps, HE knows the way to life everlasting.

Praise and gratitude be to our GOD for HIS invisible hand that continually guides our lives and we are greatly blessed, as we live each moment for HIS glory.
Wishing you an extra special and exciting day serving the MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 12 Dec 2016, 10:42 pm

The PRAISEWORTHY LORD GOD dwells within those who let HIM.

KISSES
"He who gives a right answer is as if he kisses the lips." [Proverbs (Mishle) 24. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Many of the descriptions referring to Solomon are simple analogies for MESSIAH YESHUA HIMSELF: "Let HIM kiss me with the kisses of HIS mouth...for YOUR love is better than wine. Because of the fragrance of YOUR good ointments, YOUR NAME is ointment poured forth." [Song of Songs (Shir Ha'Shirm) 1. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The Hebrew word "nashaq" can mean "to kiss, touch (literally or figuratively), equip with a weapon (armed), or rule." The LORD YESHUA said, "If you love ME, keep MY commandments. If you ask anything in MY NAME, I will do it." [John 14. 15, 14] "In that day you will ask in MY NAME, and I do not say to you that I shall pray the FATHER for you; for the FATHER HIMSELF loves you, because you have loved ME, and have believed that I came forth from GOD." [John 16. 26 - 27] Therefore, love in obedience, it does have it's privileges! "The genuineness of your faith, being much more precious than gold that perishes, though it is tested by fire, may be found to praise, honor, and glory at the revelation of MESSIAH YESHUA, WHOM having not seen you love. Though now you do not see HIM, yet believing, you rejoice with joy inexpressible and full of glory." [1 Peter 1. 7 - 8]

Therefore, let us "Kiss the SON, lest HE be angered, and you perish in your way in the mere flash of HIS wrath that is kindled but a little. Blessed ('esher - happy) are all who take refuge in HIM." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Those who willingly choose to serve (kiss) the MASTER in truth, faith and love will be the only ones to escape HIS wrath and anger that is soon to be released on the world: "I looked when HE (the LAMB OF GOD) opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood. And the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place. And the kings of the earth, the great men, the rich men, the commanders, the mighty men, every slave and every free man, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains, and said to the mountains and rocks — Fall on us and hide us from the face of HIM WHO sits on the Throne and from the wrath of the LAMB! For the great day of HIS wrath has come, and who is able to stand?" [Revelation 6. 12 - 17]

Our prayer is that you will all be ready and are worshiping the MIGHTY CREATOR, MESSIAH YESHUA, our SAVIOR & SHIELD.

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !!
We have an AWESOME GOD, and HE is on HIS Throne ruling over the affairs of men. The LORD is worthy of all our praise and worship, even in difficult times. May peace abundant descend from heaven with life for us and to all Israel , Amen.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Dec 2016, 11:57 pm

Whoever studies the Law and does not teach is like a myrtle in the desert, of which no one can enjoy the fragrance.

TWO EVERLASTING COVENANTS
"For this to ME is like the waters of Noah: As I swore that the waters of Noah nevermore would flood the earth, so I swear that I will not be angry with you or rebuke you, said the LORD your REDEEMER." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 54. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Over 4,000 years have passed since the flood of Noah's day — yet the ALMIGHTY GOD of all flesh is still keeping HIS Covenant with Noah; water has never again gone over all the earth to destroy all life. "The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the Everlasting Covenant between ELOHIYM and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth. ELOHIYM said to Noah — When the bow is in the clouds, I will see it and remember the Everlasting Covenant between GOD and all living creatures, all flesh that is on earth. That shall be the sign of the Covenant that I have established between ME and all flesh that is on earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 9. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Torah]

EL SHADDAI gave Noah the Rainbow Covenant Promise for his own rare obedience before the flood. This Covenant with Noah is unconditional. . . even in Heaven there is an Eternal Rainbow, "And there was a rainbow around the Throne, in appearance like an emerald (green, signify life; round/circle, denotes un-ending, eternal)." [Revelation 4. 3]

There is another judgment coming upon the face of the whole world, however and there are numerous warnings of it throughout HOLY SCRIPTURE: "For the mountains shall move and the hills be shaken, but MY loyalty shall never move from you, nor shall MY Covenant of peace be shaken — said the LORD WHO takes you back in love." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 54. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "MY righteous triumph I grant is near, MY SALVATION has gone forth. MY arms will judge and shall provide for the peoples; the coastlands shall trust in ME, they shall look to MY arm and trust. Raise up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: Though the heavens melt away like smoke, the earth wear out like garments, and its inhabitants die out as well like gnats; but MY VICTORY (SALVATION) shall stand forever, MY TRIUMPH (RIGHTEOUSNESS) shall remain unbroken." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 51. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There is a great judgment coming very soon that will shake the whole earth — with it comes another Unconditional Covenant as is the Covenant the INFINITELY MAJESTIC ONE made to Noah.

The ETERNAL KING, speaking to the Children of Israel avowed, "In slight anger, for a moment, I hid MY face from you; but with kindness everlasting I will take you back in love — said the LORD, your REDEEMER." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 54. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This FAITHFUL ONE, the REDEEMER, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL is the BELOVED MESSIAH YESHUA WHO is called GOD OF THE WHOLE EARTH. "For HE, your MAKER ('Asah) will be as a husband (BA'AL: LORD — to rule over, support, take up) to you. HIS NAME is "LORD OF HOSTS (YEHOWAH T'SEVAOT)." The HOLY ONE (QADOWSH) OF ISRAEL is your REDEEMER (GA'AL) WHO will save you — HE is called the GOD (ELOHEY) of all the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 54. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The SOVEREIGN REDEEMER has also made a Covenant with all who appropriate and take advantage of HIS great work of redemption. "This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, says the LORD: I will put MY Laws into their hearts and in their minds I will write them. Their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more." [Hebrews 10. 16 - 17]

"Then ELOHIYM will be their GOD, and they will be HIS people. All shall know the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, from the least to the greatest. For ALMIGHTY GOD will forgive their iniquity, and their sin HE will remember no more." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 33 - 34] What a WONDERFUL & GRACIOUS SAVIOUR! I should think it would be enough just to save us…but there is so much more.

As we bid farewell to Shabbos, our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins. We share the blessed hope that every day will be as sweet as Shabbat...a rest of love freely given in truth and sincerity — a rest in peace and tranquility, quiet and safety — a perfect rest in which you find favor of the LORD YESHUA!
Praise and gratitude be to our GOD for HIS invisible hand that continually guides our lives and we are greatly blessed, as we live each moment for HIS glory. Know that we are praying that the ALMIGHTY ONE keeps you in HIS sustaining power, mercy, grace, peace and that you prosper in HIS purpose for your lives.
Tov Shavua — Have a good week!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 11 Dec 2016, 12:10 am

Without humility...We do not humble ourselves before God. We ignore His sovereignty to claim our own. We follow the path of our choosing, not the one He has set before us. Ah, dear sheep, be careful. When prayers turn to our will be done, I suspect God does not hear us. I hope not, for if HE does, imagine how much it hurts...like when your children abandon you.

PEACE DECLARED! WHEN THERE IS NONE
"They offer healing offhand for the wounds of MY people, saying, 'Peace, peace!' — When there is no peace, when nothing is well." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 6. 14 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

This condemnation regarding false prophets by the Prophet Jeremiah was taking place in his day and there are so many that are completely comparable in our days. Jeremiah repeated this charge since it was so vitally profound: "They offer healing offhand for the wounds of My poor people, saying, 'Peace, peace!' — When there is no peace." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 8. 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] And also stated bluntly, "How can you say, 'We are wise, and we possess the Law of the LORD'? Assuredly, the false pen of the scribe certainly works falsehood." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 8. 8 Tanakh, Nevi’im] They are not at all ashamed when they commit abominations, they didn’t even know how to blush. The Prophet Ezekiel leveled the same condemnation against the false prophets of his time: "They have seduced and misled MY people, saying, 'Peace! It is well' — when nothing is well and there is no peace." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 13. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

Even though living in peace is the most popular and preferred way of life, the word has become almost an sarcastic cliché. The alleged "peace process" going on today between Israel and the Muslim nations surrounding her are a perfect example. Hope in man-made peace is simply ausgespielt (ruined, weakened, worn-out) as peace treaties seemingly are simply made to be broken at anyone’s fanciful whim. This would include most marriages and other contracts that a person does not want to remain in.
From the beginning of time after Adam’s fall, there have been numerous wars as in the time of the Romans, the Babylonians, and medieval ages. Even today there are numerous "wars and rumors of wars" [Matthew 24. 7] going on, not only yearly, but daily and hourly. This will continue to be so until the ANOINTED ONE, the PRINCE OF PEACE [Isaiah/Yeshayah 9:6] returns to "speak peace to the gentiles" and to establish HIS Kingdom of Peace "to the ends of the earth." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 9. 10 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

Until that time, James, the half-brother of YESHUA, reminds us of our personal guilt: "Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members? You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war." [James 4. 1 - 2] Yet, there is an answer, it is found in MESSIAH YESHUA, the SON OF GOD. And Paul encourages us as brethren: "As much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men." [Romans 12. 18] "Become complete. Be of good comfort, be of one mind, live in peace; and the GOD of love and peace will be with you." [2 Corinthians 13. 11] In so doing, we are transformed (regenerated, renewed) and become prayers and peace-makers to the SOVEREIGN GOD.

May the GOD of peace be with you always. Yes, GOD’S salvation and deliverance (Hebrew: Yeshuat Hashem k’heref ayin) — is like a blink of an eye. [Pesikta Zutreta, Esther 4:17] Despite the bleakness of the situation and the darkness that feels completely irreversible, it can all change instantly. The ALMIGHTY ONE can do anything; it is up to us to fervently ask and to remember that HE loves us.

Welcome Sabbath, Queen of the Week! We praise and bless you O GOD, for lovingly and graciously giving YOUR Holy Shabbat to all peoples. May it be YOUR will that our homes become a sanctuary worthy of YOUR HOLY PRESENCE wherein YOUR NAME shall be hallowed, that YOU may come and grant YOUR blessings and YOUR divine grace be made manifest on this sacred day. We give ourselves over into YOUR keeping, our hearts contrite, and our prayers made with repentant hearts.
O ETERNAL KING , how great are YOUR signs, and how mighty YOUR wonders! YOUR Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom, and YOUR dominion endures throughout the generations. YOU satisfy the longing heart and fill the hungry with good. Oh, that men would praise the LorD for HIS goodness and for HIS kindness to the children of men. We humble ourselves before YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER and entreat YOU to pardon our sins and grant us a life of health, prosperity and blessings.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 09 Dec 2016, 10:28 pm

Intellectual confidence and moral courage is essential to bring conversation to its necessary conclusion; and to be a follower of CHRIST is to identify with MESSIAH YESHUA as LORD & SAVIOR.

GOD IS TRUTH
"For what if some (Jews) did not believe? Will their unbelief make the faithfulness of GOD without effect? Certainly not! Indeed, let GOD be true but every man a liar. As it is written — That YOU may be justified in YOUR WORDS, and may overcome when YOU are judged." [Romans 3. 3 - 4]

Paul is confirming that Jews and Gentiles all have faults, that is why we so need a RIGHTEOUS SAVIOR to redeem us from sins grip. He is also adamant that no matter what error mankind makes, GOD is true to HIS NAME. Knowing this, unfortunately numerous followers of MESSIAH are so intimidated by the arrogant unbelief of the supposed intellectuals of the world that they either reject or compromise or ignore the difficult teachings of HOLY SCRIPTURE. This is a most grievous devastating error on their part, for all of GOD’S sayings are justified and HE will surely triumph over all those who presume to judge HIM and HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD.

The genuine facts of the EXALTED, ALL-WISE GOD are not determined by popular vote or by the majority of opinions of so-called intellectuals. Truth is determined and substantiated by the MASTER CREATOR HIMSELF, and none other. The Hebrew word, ‘emeth is unsurpassed denoting constancy, certain, true, truthful, trustworthy, faithful, right, sure, verity, reality, genuine, authentic, real, legitimate. When YOU speak, LORD, YOU are found just and blameless when YOU judge. [Psalms/Tehillym 51. 4] "For the WORD OF THE LORD is right, HIS work is done in truth. HE loves what is right and just; the earth is full of the LORD’S faithful care." [Psalms (Tehillym) 33. 4 -5 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The only accurate standard of truth is the WORD OF GOD. It is good to explain GOD'S WORD to those open to hearing truth, but never reason it away or compromise just to accommodate being accepted by the world’s philosophy, varied beliefs, interpretations or ways of thinking. "Truth is the essence of YOUR WORD, and every one of YOUR righteous judgments are eternal." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 160 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

"But the LORD is the TRUE GOD; HE is the LIVING GOD, the EVERLASTING KING." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 10. 10a Tanakh, Nevi'im] "And we know that the SON OF GOD has come and has given us an understanding, that we may know HIM WHO is true; and we are in HIM WHO is true, in HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. This is the TRUE GOD and ETERNAL LIFE." [1 John 5. 20]

The LORD YESHUA affirmed that HE is "the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE." [John 14. 6] Then HE prayed for HIS faithful followers — "Sanctify them by YOUR truth. YOUR WORD is truth." [John 17. 17] "He who has received HIS testimony has certified that GOD is true." [John 3. 33]

Our prayer is that we all openly, boldly, honestly and confidently declare the whole word of GOD as we must to a lost and dying world! Now to the INFINITE GOD alone WHO is wise, be glory through YESHUA ha’MASHIACH forever. Amen.

O LORD, our GUIDE even unto death, grant us, we pray, grace to follow YOU through our lives. In our daily duties, bow our wills to simple obedience, grant patience under pain or frustration, strict truthfulness of word and deed, humility, kindness; in great acts of duty or perfection, if YOU should call us to them, uplift us to self-sacrifice and courage to lay down our life for YOUR truth’s sake, or for our brother. Thank YOU, our HEAVENLY FATHER, for YOUR righteousness and keeping us under YOUR sheltering wing.
Have a blessed Z'Man Simchataynu — the time of our rejoicing! May your joys increase as you draw nearer to our Great ETERNAL God, the Lord of GLORY.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 08 Dec 2016, 7:34 pm

An illiterate wise man isn't nearly as dangerous as an educated fool!

MESSIAH, ADAM & ABRAHAM
"So the LORD GOD cast a deep sleep upon the man (Adam); and, while he slept, HE took one of his ribs and closed up the flesh at that spot." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 21 Tanakh, Torah]

The Hebrew word for deep sleep is "tardema" which refers to a special state induced by the MOST HOLY LORD HIMSELF in order to express an important revelation to or through the person experiencing it. The ALMIGHTY CREATOR made a help-mate (wife) for Adam during his "deep sleep" from whose "seed" all the nations of the earth would be born. "And the LORD GOD fashioned the rib that HE had taken from the man into a woman; and HE brought her to the man." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 22 Tanakh, Torah] The covenant GOD made with Adam and his wife, Chavvah (Eve) delegated dominion over the earth to their descendants.

Abram also experienced a deep sleep [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 12] when the MIGHTY ONE passed between the sacrificial animals and established HIS Great Covenant with Abram, promising that from his seed the "chosen nation" would be born. "I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you shall be a blessing, a standard by which blessings are invoked." [Genesis (Bereshith) 12. 2 Tanakh, Torah]

The ABRAHAMIC COVENANT also delegated the central land of the earth to Isaac's descendants [Genesis/Bereshith 15. 18-21] and promised that "all the families of the earth shall bless themselves by you." [Genesis (Bereshith) 12. 3 Tanakh, Torah] Abram did not pass between the animals, only the COVENANT-KEEPER could, for only the LORD OF GLORY can keep "the covenant" and the ALMIGHTY ONE knew it.

Adam and Abraham were types of the LORD JESUS, and their deep sleep pre-figured YESHUA'S own deep sleep of death on the cross. YESHUA ha’MASHIACH was the "LAST ADAM" and the "PROMISED SEED" died and is living again to give life to HIS friends — the Church; and living again to establish a holy nation of the redeemed. Thereby fulfilling all of GOD'S ancient covenants, and instituting the everlasting NEW COVENANT in HIS OWN precious blood.

When Adam fell into a deep sleep his help-mate (other half) was created; when Abraham fell into his deep sleep a nation was born. Much more important was the "deep sleep of death" of MESSIAH THE REDEEMER for death and hell were judged, and a new creation or kingdom of priests was born.

We prayerfully ask YOU, LORD JESUS to also give us kindness to hear with compassion, to offer support, loving comfort, and care. Give us the courage to do what is needed, the wisdom to choose what is right and most fair. Give us the vision to see what is possible. Give us the faith that will help pave the way for a present that’s hopeful, a future that’s peaceful — give us the heart to bring joy to each day. Thank YOU for YOUR faithfulness to us! Amen
GOD always has a sweet way of wishing us a pleasant evening and a blessing for a beautiful night ahead. Be sure to thank HIM! Have a thrilling wonderful day as you take time to rejoice in GOD our SAVIOR!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Dec 2016, 8:58 pm

The cure of a fool is not in our hands.

DREADFUL DAY OF THE LORD
"Behold, I will send the prophet Elijah to you before the coming of the greatly awesome and dreadfully terrible DAY OF THE LORD." [Malachi (Malakhi) 4. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

This fearsome theme of the DAY OF THE LORD will be a great and dreadful day. This phrase occurs repeatedly throughout HOLY WRIT to remind us over and over again that although GOD is merciful and long-suffering, HE will not remain silent forever. Man's day will end soon, and the DAY OF THE LORD will come.

Day of the LORD in the OLD COVENANT "Woe! you who wish for the DAY OF THE LORD! Why should you want the DAY OF THE LORD? It shall be darkness not light!" [Amos (Amus) 5. 18 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Before the great and terrible DAY OF THE LORD comes, I will set a sign in the sky and on earth; blood and fire and pillars of smoke; the sun shall turn into darkness and the moon into blood." [Joel (Yoel) 2. 31 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "The GREAT DAY OF THE LORD is approaching, approaching most swiftly. The DAY OF THE LORD is faster than a runner, fleeter than a warrior. It is bitter! There a warrior shrieks! That Day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of calamity and desolation, a day of darkness and deep gloom, a day of thick dark dense clouds." [Zephaniah (Tsefanyah) 1. 14 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Lo! the DAY OF THE LORD is coming with pitiless fury and wrath and fierce anger, to make the earth a desolation, to wipe out the sinners upon it." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 13. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

Day of the LORD in the NEW COVENANT Luke, quoting Peter's statement from Joel/Yoel bearing witness declares — "I will show wonders in heaven above and signs in the earth beneath: Blood and fire and vapor of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the coming of the great and awesome DAY OF THE LORD. And it shall come to pass that whoever calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved." [Acts 2. 19 - 21] "But the DAY OF THE LORD will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up." [2 Peter 3. 10; 1 Thessalonians 5. 2] "The LORD knows how to deliver the godly out of temptations and to reserve the unjust under punishment for the day of judgment." [2 Peter 2. 9] "(YESHUA) will also confirm you to the end, that you may be blameless in the DAY OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST." [1 Corinthians 1. 7 - 9]

It is obvious that the DAY OF THE LORD is coming and it will be a time of terrible judgment on all who have rejected or ignored ALMIGHTY GOD WHO created them. But GOD'S faithful believers can take great comfort, for then — "the LORD (YEHOWAH) shall be KING over all the earth. And in that DAY the LORD (YEHOWAH) alone shall be worshiped and shall be invoked by HIS TRUE NAME." [Zechariah (Tsefanyah) 14. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

I have a longing in my heart to see HIM, look upon HIS face, and be forevermore with my GOD & KING; the ONE WHO saved me by HIS glorious grace. What a Glorious Day that will be!

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Our prayer for each of you is for the grace of our LORD JESUS CHRIST to be with your spirit.
My FATHER of mercies, MY PRAISE, do good in YOUR favor unto Zion; build the walls of Jerusalem. For in YOU alone do we trust, O KING, high and exalted GOD, LORD of worlds. Rise up, O LORD and YOUR enemies shall be scattered, and they that hate YOU shall flee before YOU. For out of Zion shall go forth the Law, and the WORD OF THE LORD from Jerusalem.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 06 Dec 2016, 5:27 pm

Exercise grace on others by imparting a blessing on them.

JUDGMENT IS COMING
"Each of us shall give account of himself to GOD." [Romans 14. 12]

One absolute truth that is sure to happen to every person. . . everyone will stand before the GREAT LORD GOD of the universe someday. Even death is not a certainty for everyone, such as in the case of Enoch who walked with GOD and GOD took him [Genesis/Bereshith 5. 24], Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven [2 Kings/Melakhim Bet 2. 11], or for the saints that will be caught up [1 Thessalonians 4. 16 - 17]; nevertheless, meeting GOD for an accounting of one’s life is certain! "They will give an account to HIM WHO is ready to judge the living and the dead." [1 Peter 4. 5]

Just as the Prophet Amos warned, "Prepare to meet your GOD, O Israel!" [Amos (Amus) 4. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "It is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment." [Hebrews 9. 27] And, "As I live, says the LORD, every knee shall bow to ME, and every tongue shall confess to GOD." [Romans 14. 11]

For the true CHRISTian believer, however, there is no need to fear hell for "there is therefore now no condemnation (judgment) to those who are in CHRIST JESUS, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the SPIRIT. For the Law of the SPIRIT OF LIFE in CHRIST JESUS has made me free from the Law of sin and death." [Romans 8. 1 - 2]

For the shed blood of YESHUA THE REDEEMER paid for our sins and purchased our redemption. "It was our sickness that HE was bearing, our suffering that HE endured. We accounted HIM stricken, smitten and afflicted by GOD; but HE was wounded because of our sins, HE was crushed because of our iniquities. The chastisement for our peace was upon HIM, and by HIS stripes we were healed." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 4 - 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] The FAITHFUL & TRUE ONE "was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification." [Romans 4. 25]

Still, all "must appear before the Judgment Seat of CHRIST [2 Corinthians 5. 10], where "the fire will test each one's work, of what sort it is. If anyone's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If anyone's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." [1 Corinthians 3. 13 - 15]

However, those who die in unbelief, not having trusted in MESSIAH YESHUA as their personal SAVIOR, will face the RIGHTEOUS, HOLY & AWESOME GOD with a different verdict. John the Apostle describes this fearful scene: "Then I saw a Great White Throne and HIM WHO sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them. And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before GOD, and BOOKS were opened. And another BOOK was opened, which is the BOOK OF LIFE. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the BOOKS." [Revelation 20. 11 - 12] No one can be saved by their works, "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of GOD — not of works — lest anyone should boast." [Ephesians 2. 9] Consequently, "anyone not found written in the BOOK OF LIFE was cast into the Lake of Fire." [Revelation 20. 15]

GOD, the MOST HIGH confirmed, "the just shall live by faith." [Habakkuk 2. 4; Romans 1. 17; Galatians 3. 11; Hebrews 10. 38] Judgment is certain. Turn to the LORD that you may receive the blessings the ALMIGHTY ONE has prepared for those who love HIM.

I praise and thank YOU, ALMIGHTY ONE, for YOU comfort and delight my soul. YOU are my ROCK and my REFUGE, in YOU I have hope and place my trust.

HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . .
GOD chooses what we go through; we choose how we go through it.

GOLDEN LAMPSTAND
"You shall make a lamp stand of pure gold; the lamp stand shall be made of hammered work; its base and its shaft, its cups, calyxes and petals shall be of ONE PIECE. Six branches shall issue from its sides; three branches from one side of the lamp stand, and three branches from the other side of the lamp stand." [Exodus (Shemot) 25. 31 - 32 Tanakh, Torah]
The seven-branch lamp stand is a picture of the Seven-Lamps before the Throne in heaven. "And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the SEVEN SPIRITS OF GOD." [Revelation 4. 5] Moses was told to make the Tabernacle and its furnishings "according to the pattern" he was shown for they served as copies and shadows of heavenly things. [Exodus/Shemot 25. 9; Hebrews 8. 5]

The Hebrew word "menorah" means "place of light" — a lamp stand. The TRUE & LIVING GOD instructed the children of Israel to make it of one block of pure gold. There was no wood in this Lampstand at all. Gold is symbolic of DIVINITY and wood of humanity. CREATOR GOD, not man, is the AUTHOR OF LIGHT. The LORD JESUS is "THE MENORAH." YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, the LIGHT OF THE JEWS, the LIGHT OF THE GENTILES [Luke 2. 32; John 1. 9; 8. 12], and the LIGHT in the New City coming down out of heaven. In the Holy City no light from the sun, moon or stars are needed because "the LAMB is the LIGHT." [Revelation 21. 23]

The Golden Lampstand, symbolic of spiritual light and understanding, stood in the Holy Place. One must come into the Holy Place with GOD, the KING ETERNAL, and walk by HIS LIGHT in order to enjoy fellowship with HIM. No service in the natural light is acceptable to the FATHER OF LIGHT for "the natural man does not receive the things of the SPIRIT OF GOD, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." [1 Corinthians 2. 14]

The Menorah was not made in a mold or fashioned in sections then connected together; but it was beaten into shape outside of the Holy Place , then brought inside. The LORD JESUS, WHO is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD, was found "in fashion as a MAN" — HE received the hammer of ALMIGHTY GOD'S judgment upon HIM for the sins of the world outside of Heaven. It was outside of the City of Jerusalem that YESHUA endured the suffering on Calvary 's Cross. Through HIS sufferings, PRINCE OF PEACE was "made perfect" [Hebrews 2. 10], and then was received up into Heaven (the Holy Place). [Hebrews 9. 24] "Ought not the CHRIST to have suffered these things and to enter into HIS glory?" [Luke 24. 26] Noteworthy Comment: On earth, the LORD JESUS was not permitted to enter the Holy Place for HE was not a Levite; the MESSIAH was of the tribe of Judah .

The pure gold represents a DIVINE nature; beaten gold signifies DIVINE workmanship. For the children of the LORD OF HOSTS, this would mean the renewing of our minds, beaten into shape. "The words YOU inscribed give light and grant understanding to the simple." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 130 Tanakh, Kethuvim] We are to be renewed in the spirit of our mind [Ephesians 4. 23] the way the SPIRIT OF GOD renews our mind to think like MESSIAH YESHUA in HIS humility. "The SPIRIT OF THE LORD shall rest upon HIM; the SPIRIT OF WISDOM & INSIGHT, the SPIRIT OF COUNSEL & VALOR, the SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE, DEVOTION & REVERENCE for the LORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im]

The HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN is very specific concerning the form of this article of furniture even to the bud, knop, flower, and every branch; but HE does not give any measurement to it. The OMNISCIENT ONE has as much purpose in omitting instructions as HE does including them in HIS INSTRUCTIVE WORD. There is no measure or dimensions given for the Menorah. There is no measure to light! Light is limitless, without measure or dimension; so the LORD JESUS in HIS light, love, truth, grace and mercy is matchless and limitless.

The six branches were to come "out of the sides" of the Lampstand. It was on the sixth day that man was created. Six is the number that signifies man and man's working day, it is an incomplete number. The six branches coming out of the sides of the Central Shaft are a very part of the Central Shaft which symbolizes the HOLY & RIGHTEOUS GOD. Therefore, each branch is a picture of man coming out of GOD, born of HIM ...from HIS side.

The Hebrew word for shaft is "yarek" which literally means to be soft, side (the fruitful parts), the seat of life. The six branches joined together with the Central Branch make seven which is the perfect number. We are complete in YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. The six branches represent the CHURCH OF THE LIVING GOD. The LORD JESUS hung upon Golgotha 's Cross and from HIS side there flowed a stream of blood and water which gives life to those who come to HIM and are a part of HIM. We, the Church — HIS people, come "out of the side" of the CENTRAL BRANCH!.

JESUS, the ANOINTED REDEEMER said, "I am the VINE, you are the branches. Whoever abides in ME, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without ME (severed from ME) you can do nothing." [John 15. 5] Severed from the CENTRAL FIGURE, we cannot stand in the Holy Place ; but, we are joined to HIM, made possible by HIS wonderful sacrifice and HIS resurrection from the dead. HalleluYAH!

O ETERNAL KING , how great are YOUR signs, and how mighty YOUR wonders! YOUR Kingdom is an Everlasting Kingdom, and YOUR dominion endures throughout the generations. YOU satisfy the longing heart and fill the hungry with good. Oh, that men would praise the LorD for HIS goodness and for HIS kindness to the children of men. We humble ourselves before YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER and entreat YOU to pardon our sins and grant us a life of health for YOUR services, prosperity of knowing YOU more, and blessings we can share with others.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 04 Dec 2016, 10:33 pm

Some people think that "original sin" is a sin that no one has thought of before.

BLINDNESS OF ISRAEL
"What then? Israel has not obtained what it seeks; but the elect have obtained it, and the rest were blinded. Just as it is written — YEHOWAH has given them a spirit of deep sleep, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day. And David says — Let their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a recompense to them. Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see, and bow down their back always." [Romans 11. 7 – 10]

Regarding Israel 's blindness, Moses wrote: "To this day YEHOWAH has not given you a mind to understand or eyes to see or ears to hear." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 29. 3 Tanakh, Torah] The blindness of Israel toward GOD ALMIGHTY is one of the saddest aspects of our world today as well. Even Orthodox Jews, who strongly affirm their belief in the OLD TESTAMENT passages, are seemingly unable to see what the HOLY WRITTEN SCRIPTURES clearly show, that the MESSIAH REDEEMER already came and left.

In the first book of the TORAH, Moses wrote: "The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a ruler's staff from between HIS feet, until SHILOH comes; and the homage of peoples be HIS." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Ancient Jewish commentators agree that " Shiloh " (another title of MESSIAH — also, a location where the Tabernacle was first located, which represented the PRESENCE OF GOD) means "the exact image and reflection of GOD." This very fact should prove to modern Jewish expositors that MESSIAH has already come, for the scepter (the symbol of national leadership) did depart from Judah , and that happened shortly after JESUS, the ANOINTED ONE was crucified.

King David was the first descendant of Judah to attain the scepter of leadership among the tribes of Israel . The Divine Promises were clear that the MESSIAH would be of David's descendants. That the LORD JESUS' legal father, Joseph, and HIS human mother, Miryam (Mary) were both in the lineage of David is shown in the genealogies of Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38, respectively. Both ancestry (Joseph's in Matthew; Miryam's in Luke) were written when the genealogical records were still intact in the Temple in Jerusalem . At that time, no one ever questioned their validity even with intense opposition by the Jews to the claims of MESSIAH YESHUA and HIS disciples that HE is indeed the ANOINTED REDEEMER OF ISRAEL.

In 70 AD the records and the Temple were totally destroyed so that no later claimant to the title could prove his right to the throne. GOD'S ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, had come in the flesh, and was brutally slain, so the scepter departed from Judah until the RIGHTEOUS ONE, the LORD JESUS, comes again. It is certain that YESHUA OF NAZARETH undeniably was the Jew's PROMISED MESSIAH, and we should pray that GOD will soon open their eyes to see and believe.

May the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL return soon, and in our time. . . we are longing to see our KING ETERNAL!

As we bid farewell to Sabbas — we pray that your heart be filled with GODLY intuition and your words be filled with HIS righteous insights; songs of praise ever be upon your tongue and your vision be on a straight path before you. May your eyes shine with the light of GOD’S HOLY WORD and your face reflect the brightness of the heavens; and, your lips ever speak wisdom and your fulfillment be in righteousness even as you ever yearn to hear the WORD of the HOLY ONE OF OLD.
Have a blessed week as we lift up our hearts and our hands to GOD in heaven for HIS loving-kindness. The LORD is mighty over us and we are ever thankfully indebted to YOU, O MERCIFUL GOD. May we examine our ways, test them, and return to YOU, O MOST HIGH; then you will assuredly be taking some of Sabbath's sweetness with you daily!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 03 Dec 2016, 10:57 pm

There are free men with the spirit of a slave; and slaves whose spirit is full of freedom. Whoever trusts in the MOST HIGH GOD are free indeed; while those who trust in themselves alone are slaves.

GOD’S HOLY MOUNTAINS
"The LORD (YEHOWAH) loves the gates of Zion, HIS foundation is on the holy mountains." [Psalms (Tehillym) 87. 1 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

In strategically intended events in human history, there are several uniquely exclusive mountains specified by GOD. Mount Ararat (means: the curse reversed or shower of a curse) was the first great mountain in SCRIPTURE where GOD’S perfectly planned Ark of safely would rest. [Genesis/Bereshith 8. 4] After the first nations failed and GOD had to form a new nation. It was on Mount Moriah (means: seen of YAH) that Abraham passed the great test offering his son, Isaac, and became "the father of all them that believe" — testifying that "in the mount of the LORD, it shall be seen." [Romans 4. 11; Genesis/Bereshith 22. 14]

It was as at Mount Horeb (means: sword or destruction), the mountain of GOD, " the ANGEL OF THE LORD appeared to him (Moses) in a blazing fire from the midst of a bush." [Exodus (Shemot) 3. 2 Tanakh, Torah] And later, at the base of this mount (which is part of the same mountain range as Mt. Sinai) that Moses struck the rock as the LORD commanded him: "Behold, I will stand before you there on the rock at Horeb. Strike the rock and water will issue from it, that the people may drink." [Exodus (Shemot) 17. 6 Tanakh, Torah] Here also the stiff-necked children of Israel stripped themselves of their ornaments at the base of Mount Horeb and made the golden calf. [see Exodus/Shemot 32] When the time came for GOD’S law to be revealed, "the LORD came down upon Mount Sinai (meaning unknown {or perhaps thorny})" and gave Moses "the two tablets of the Testimony, stone tablets written with the finger of GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 19. 20; 31. 18 Tanakh, Torah]

Glorious things were spoken of Mount Zion (means: jealous or envy or zeal), renowned and celebrated as being "the beautiful fair-crested joy of all the earth, Mount Zion, summit of Zaphon (a term for the DIVINE abode) the City of the GREAT KING" where the Holy City, Jerusalem, was built and where MESSIAH YESHUA will reign in the great age to come. GOD has promised concerning YESHUA: "I have set MY KING on Zion, MY holy mountain." [Psalms (Tehillym) 48. 2; 2. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Gentiles and Jews together bless Zion: "Arise, shine; for your light has dawned; the PRESENCE (KABOD / GLORY) of the LORD is shone upon you!" [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 60. 1 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "May the LORD bless you out of Zion; may you share the prosperity of Jerusalem all the days of your life." [Psalms (Tehillym) 128. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] {In the Second Temple Period, Jews would celebrate the holiday of Sukkot on the Mount of Olives. The Jews made the pilgrimage to the Mount of Olives for the celebration as its higher location allowed for a beautiful panoramic view of the Temple Mount.}

Though insignificant in size, but preeminent in importance is the small hill outside Jerusalem that is known as Mount Calvary (means: skull). There a "Stone was hewn out of the mountain, but not by hands" which "became a great mountain and filled the whole earth" [Daniel/Danyel 2. 45, 35] when YESHUA died there and conquered death forevermore. HE arose victoriously from the grave and then ascended into the heavens from the Mount of Olives, the same one where, one day, HE definitely "will so come in like manner as you saw HIM go into heaven." [Acts 1. 11]

The last mountain is the one found in the New Earth where "every valley shall be exalted, every hill and mount brought low; the rugged ground become level, and the rough places smooth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 4 Tanakh, Nevi’im] The only mountain will be "a great and high mountain" where the New Jerusalem, the beautiful City of GOD is laid out as foursquare and its towers "twelve thousand furlongs" [Revelation 21. 10, 16] over the lavishly fruitful plains of the New Earth. "The PRESENCE of the LORD shall appear, and all flesh, as one, shall behold — for the LORD HIMSELF has spoken." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 40. 5 Tanakh, Nevi’im]

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!!
Welcome Sabbath, come, let us welcome the Bride of the Week...may its radiance illumine our hearts as we kindle the candles of Sabbath!
Light is the symbol of the DIVINE, the LORD is my LIGHT and my SALVATION.
Light is the symbol of the DIVINE in man; the spirit of man is the light of the LORD.
Light is the symbol of the DIVINE Law, for the commandment is a Lamp and the Law is a Light.
Light is the symbol of Israel's mission. I, the LORD, have set you for a covenant of the people, for a light to the nations.
Thus, in the spirit of our ancient tradition that hallows and unites Israel in all lands and all ages, let us go forth with the light of GOD'S WORD to the nations as HE commanded.
In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children. O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in every heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 02 Dec 2016, 4:56 pm

Remember the cross is an "I" ruled out — intended for dying on.

COVENANTS & SIGNS
"And GOD said to Noah — The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to remember the everlasting covenant between GOD and every living creature of all flesh that is on the earth. This is the sign of the covenant which I have established between ME and all flesh that is on the earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 9. 16 - 17 Tanakh, Torah]

The first mention of the word covenant(Hebrew: beriyth) is Genesis 6:18 — "I will establish MY covenant with you; and you shall go into the ark — you, your sons, your wife, and your sons' wives with you." The covenant was established after the Flood. This everlasting covenant was made with all the earth’s future populations and is still in effect which is symbolized by the continual beautiful bent rainbow through the sky after a rain. The bending seems to extend to the earth from the heavens, which is like a signature of GOD’S faithfulness. Figuratively, the bow depicts strength. This everlasting covenant is universal.

Avram (who’s name was changed to Avraham) and Isaac also received an everlasting covenant with the ONE WHO is the ETERNAL FOUNDATION. "I will establish MY covenant between ME and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be GOD to you and your descendants after you. Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan , as an everlasting possession; and I will be their GOD." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Torah] Circumcision was the token of this cutting of the covenant. It was a covenant between them and their descendants, the people of Israel , "and you shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between ME and you." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah] This everlasting covenant is for a particular, peculiar people, the Jews.

There is still another everlasting covenant — this one with all the redeemed of all ages. "I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from doing them good; but I will put MY fear in their hearts so that they will not depart from ME. Yes, I will rejoice over them to do them good, and I will assuredly plant them in this land, with all MY heart and with all MY soul." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 32. 40 - 41 Tanakh, Nevi’im] This new and everlasting covenant applies to all the redeemed of the LORD. This time, the sign of the covenant is more than a token, it is by the precious blood of YESHUA, the GLORIOUS KEEPER WHO willingly and zealously laid down HIS life to save HIS lost, vulnerable sheep. "Now may the GOD of peace who brought up our LORD Jesus from the dead, that GREAT SHEPHERD of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, make you complete in every good work to do HIS will, working in you what is well pleasing in HIS sight, through JESUS CHRIST, to WHOM be glory forever and ever. Amen." [Hebrews 13. 20 - 21] This everlasting covenant is for who-so-ever will.

"Let YOUR hand be upon the MAN of YOUR right hand, upon the SON OF MAN whom YOU made strong for YOURSELF." [Psalms (Tehillym) 80. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Yes, our strength is in the LORD GOD OF JACOB alone!

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel !
We give thanks to YOU for YOU are the LORD our GOD and the GOD of our fathers; YOU are the ROCK of our lives, the SHIELD of our salvation through every generation. We give YOU praise for our lives which are committed into YOUR hands, and for our souls which are in YOUR charge, and for YOUR miracles, which are daily; for YOUR wonders and YOUR benefits, which are wrought at all times, evening, morning, and noon. O YOU WHO are all-good, whose mercies fail not; YOU, MERCIFUL ONE, whose loving-kindnesses never cease, we have ever hoped in YOU. For all these things YOUR NAME, O our KING we continually bless and exalt for ever and ever.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Nov 2016, 9:37 pm

He who gives a coin to a poor man is rewarded with six blessings. But, he who encourages him with friendly words is rewarded with eleven. [Saying of the Ancient Sages]

IN REMEMBRANCE OF YOU
"I thank my GOD upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy." [Philippians 1. 4]

"Grace to you and peace from GOD our FATHER and the LORD JESUS CHRIST." [Philemon 1. 3] We humbly and graciously thank the MOST HIGH GOD for allowing us to have such wonderful, personal CHRIST-like friends all over the world. Our special, faithful, dedicated friends, family — who have held us up in prayer, encouraged us, laughed with us and at us, lightened burdens, cheered us, refreshed and supported us and our ministry in the service of MESSIAH YESHUA. We are truly richly blessed and owe such a debt to the ALMIGHTY ONE for the treasured gifts HE has given us in each of you.

This is devoted to our beloved family of friends in the LORD OF ALL, the KING OF ISRAEL: "To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ...Grace to you and peace from GOD our FATHER and the LORD JESUS CHRIST. We give thanks to the GOD and FATHER of our LORD JESUS CHRIST, praying always for you...for your faith in JESUS CHRIST and of your love for all the saints; because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the GOSPEL, which has come to you, as it has also in all the world, and is bringing forth fruit, as it is also among you since the day you heard and knew the grace of GOD in truth." [Colossians 1. 2-6]

And this we pray, "that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment, that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of CHRIST, being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by JESUS CHRIST, to the glory and praise of GOD." [Philippians 1. 9 - 11]

"Brethren, your faith grows exceedingly, and the love of every one of you all abounds toward each other." [2 Thessalonians 1. 3] We personally know "of your love and faith which you have toward the LORD JESUS and toward all the saints…and every good thing which is in you in MESSIAH YESHUA." [Philemon 1. 4 - 6] "For this reason we also thank GOD without ceasing, because when you received the WORD OF GOD which you heard from us, you welcomed it not as the word of men, but as it is in truth, the WORD OF GOD, which also effectively works in you who believe." [1 Thessalonians 2. 13]

May the MIGHTY GOD OF HOSTS keep each of you "steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the LORD, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the LORD." [1 Corinthians 15. 58] "Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love." [1 Corinthians 16. 13 - 14]

Precious one, know always that you are cherished, appreciated and loved. We thank YOU LORD, our MIGHTY & GREAT GOD and praise YOUR GLORIOUS NAME, for each treasured individual YOU have blessed us to share in their lives. We prayerfully ask YOU, OMNIPRESENT LOVING MASTER, to bless, enrich and strengthen each one as only YOU can. Watch over each life and bring them closer to YOU as only YOU can. With thanks and praise. . . Amen, Amen!

All goodness and truth are YOURS, YEHOWAH, O LORD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe. May no evil estrange us from YOU , nor error darken our vision of YOUR purposes. Help us to discern YOUR justice and to understand YOUR will. In adversity and in prosperity, let YOUR Law be a lamp to our feet to illumine our path. May we so labour in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise to YOU. Amen
Modeh Ani: Modeh ani lefanecha Melech chai v’kayom shehechezarta bee neshmati b’chemia rabba emunasecha. — "Thankful am I before YOU, LIVING & ETERNAL KING, that YOU have returned my soul within me with compassion; abundant is YOUR faithfulness. "
Let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to GOD, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to HIS HOLY NAME.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Nov 2016, 11:59 pm

Nothing from some people, is giving all they have.

THE RED HEIFER
"Instruct the Israelite people to bring you a red heifer without blemish...take cedar wood, hyssop, and crimson wool and throw them into the fire consuming the heifer; and with some of the ashes make a cleansing for the unclean person." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 19. 1-17 w/Hebrews 9. 12-14; 10. 10-12]

The "Red Heifer Offering" is different from the five offerings of Leviticus 1 thru 5. They were sin-offerings for atonement and salvation. The Red Heifer (the genuine holy cow) was not for salvation, but for cleansing from the daily defilement of the believer. The blood of this offering was not to be brought into the Holy of Holies and placed on the Mercy Seat for salvation, but was to be sprinkled OUTSIDE before the congregation. This was a type of the daily sins of the believer, being confessed and cleansed by the once - shed blood of the LORD JESUS.

The Red Heifer is brought outside the Camp and slain as was all other sin-offering. {JESUS, the PERFECT SACRIFICE/REDEEMER, died outside the camp.} Even its blood was burned, except what is used in the sevenfold sprinkling before the Tent of Meeting, where the people went to meet with ALMIGHTY GOD. And, into the midst of the burning of the red heifer, were cast cedar wood, hyssop (types of all nature, from the highest to the lowest — 1 Kings/Melakhim Alef 4. 33) and scarlet (in type — the glory of the world).

Cedar represents that which is imperishable.
Hyssop was used for purification from defilement.
Scarlet is the emblem of life.

The "Water of Separation" was made from the ashes of the Red Heifer. This provision was for the removal of ceremonial defilement which occurred by contact with the dead. [Numbers/B'Midvar 19. 16-21] The ashes were laid up for constant use for the Israelites. [Numbers/B'Midvar 19. 9] The effects of MESSIAH'S blood sacrifice is Continual (once-for-all).

The person who had touched a corpse or the dust from the grave was regarded as being defiled and dared not enter into the presence of the HOLY ALMIGHTY GOD. Death was a constant reminder of the result of sin. The conscience of man feels the touch of death. He is afraid even to die, he must be purified from the touch — "the works of death" before he can render service to the TRUE & LIVING GOD.

Under the OLD LAW, uncleanness is connected with birth, death, meats and drinks, garments, and places of dwelling. A man could become unclean even in his sleep. The Law even tracked him closely in his most secret places and during his most unguarded hours, it is so with sin and defilement among men. The ashes of the Red Heifer were collected and kept in a clean place where any member of the camp could have "easy access" from which a portion could be taken for their uncleanness. When the ashes of one Red Heifer was used up, another was put in its place. The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is THE CONTINUAL OFFERING, and all (whosoever will) may have access to the purification that comes from HIS sacrifice on Calvary !

The Red Heifer is not a new sacrifice. It speaks of a sacrifice already completed. The ashes alone remained to testify of the consumption of the victim. In this way, the Red Heifer represents that which has already been offered "once for all." [Hebrews 9. 12]

Here the sacrifice victim (Red Heifer) is a female. . . a type which speaks of submissiveness (obedience), dependence (belief), and willingness (readiness) — also reproduction (imitating), which we see in the LORD JESUS CHRIST at Gethsemane . YESHUA ha'MASHIACH was subject to FATHER GOD'S will, not HIS OWN. The LORD JESUS' death became the means whereby there could be reproduction of "sons born into HIS KINGDOM!"

The Red Heifer was "without blemish" — with neither defect nor deformity and "on which no yoke had been laid." Not only sin's yoke, but any, for a yoke is an instrument to ENFORCE subjection; and the LORD, KING MESSIAH was not forced to give up HIS life, HE gave it freely. YESHUA could have called twelve legions of angels to take HIM off the Cross, but HE did not. . . HIS is the PERFECTION of a WILLING SACRIFICE.

The HOLY SPIRIT uses the WRITTEN WORD to convict the believer of sin in their life. Then, when the person is convicted, he remembers that the guilt of his sin has been met by the PERFECT SACRIFICE of the LORD JESUS. Instead of despairing hopelessness, the convicted person judges and confesses the defiling thing that is unworthy of a believer and is forgiven and cleansed by the blood of our PRECIOUS, PURIFYING SAVIOUR, the MESSIAH WHO says — "If I do not wash you, you have no part with ME." [John 13. 3-10; 1 John 1. 7-10; Romans 5. 9]

Allow the LORD JESUS CHRIST WHO, has chosen then called you, to cleanse, clothe, consecrate and conform you into HIS likeness. Then commit your life to fulfill HIS commission. What an excellent and select group to belong to.

While this breath of life is in me, HOLY LORD of all worlds, I worship YOU. Help us, O GOD, to banish from our hearts all vain glory, pride of worldly possessions, and self-sufficient leaning on our own reason. Fill us with YOUR SPIRIT of humility, meekness and the elegant grace of modesty that we may grow in wisdom and in reverence. May we never forget that all we have and prize is but lent to us, a trust for which we must render account to YOU. O HEAVENLY FATHER, put into our hearts the love and awe of YOU, that we may consecrate our lives to YOUR service and glorify YOUR NAME in the eyes of all men. Amen.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 28 Nov 2016, 8:45 pm

When we cannot find our ignorance, you can be sure we have lost our wisdom.

ADVANTAGES WITH GOD
"What advantage then has the Jew, or what is the profit of circumcision? Much in every way! Chiefly because to them were committed the ORACLES OF GOD." [Romans 3. 1 - 2]

All the nations of the world are loved by GOD. [John 3. 16] Therefore, as an example to the world, the LOVING MIGHTY CREATOR chose one nation through which HE would convey HIS WORD to everyone and use them as an example for the others. The Jews — descendants through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob — were given the honor of bringing both the Written Word and the LIVING WORD (YESHUA THE REDEEMER) into the world. As always, with privileges come great responsibility. Although most Jews deny both the inspiration of the HOLY SCRIPTURE and the INCARNATE DEITY of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH. "Shall their unbelief make the faith of GOD without effect? GOD forbid!" [Romans 3. 3 - 4]

The ORACLES OF GOD refers to the actual supernatural utterances (Hebrew: naba' — prophesy) given by the SPIRIT OF GOD through a human intercessor. This indicates that the OLD COVENANT should be regarded as being verbally inspired by the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD OF HOSTS.

In book of Hebrews, emphasis is put on the importance of the first principles of the ORACLES OF GOD rebuking those believers who have neglected to learn even the foundational truths of the perfect and accurate SCRIPTURES: "For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the ORACLES OF GOD; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the WORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil." [Hebrews 5. 12 - 14]

The word oracles (revelation, prophesy) is used again in the NEW COVENANT: "If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of GOD." [1 Peter 4. 11] Here, Peter is urging anyone with the spiritual gift of teaching to see that his instructions conform fully to the Words of Omnipotent GOD as revealed in Holy Scripture. Moses "received the LIVING ORACLES to give to us." [Acts 7. 38] For that reason there is special notice that the first five books of HOLY WRIT (TORAH) are especially singled out as the "Living WORDS" of CREATOR GOD...and they are our life.

O LORD our GREAT GOD and GOD of our fathers, grant that our worship be acceptable to YOU. May we, sanctified through YOUR commandments, become sharers in the blessings of YOUR HOLY WORD. Teach us to be satisfied with the gifts of YOUR goodness and gratefully rejoice in all YOUR mercies.
We praise YOU, O LORD GOD, for great is YOUR love for us and YOUR compassion boundless. Be gracious to us that we may understand and fulfill the teachings of YOUR REVERED WORD. Enlighten our eyes in YOUR Law that we may cling to YOUR commandments. Thank YOU for YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. Draw us nearer to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully, we lift our voices and proclaim YOUR PRECIOUS HOLY NAME.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Nov 2016, 5:47 pm

Love goes beyond logic — and prevails. And, the ultimate of a man is not how he stands in moments of comfort, but how he stands in times of a challenge.
SPIRIT-SOUL-BODY
"The LORD GOD (YEHOWAH ELOHIYM) formed man (’adam) from the dust of the earth (’adamah). HE blew into his nostrils the breath of life, and man became a living being." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 7 Tanakh, Torah]

The Hebrew word for soul is "nephesh" meaning a living creature. It comes from the primary root "naphach" which means to breathe. In traditional Jewish understanding, the soul is considered to be a heavenly spark housed in an earthly container. It is the "candle of the LORD" — "The light of the candle flickers and waves in harmony with the LIGHT OF TORAH." [Proverbs (Mishle) 20. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Thus giving sufficient understand for the Jewish custom of "bobbing or waving of the body" in prayer.

"Nephesh" appears over 755 times in HEBREW SCRIPTURE and over 100 of these make reference in the first person, "my soul or nephesh." In the NEW COVENANT, there is explicit distinguishing between the soul, the spirit and the body. "Now may the GOD OF PEACE HIMSELF sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. HE WHO calls you is faithful, who also will do it." [1 Thessalonians 5. 23] GOD OMNIPOTENT created man in HIS OWN IMAGE, therefore man is triune in nature. Each of us, being only one person, yet having three parts: spirit, soul and body.

The innermost part of a person is the spirit. The spirit (Hebrew: ruwach — breath) is set within the soul (Hebrew: nephesh — seat or organ of mental acts) and the soul is set within the body (Hebrew: geviyah/body or basar/flesh). The spirit is the very core of a person; it is the part that is made in GOD’S IMAGE. Our capacity to commune with OMNISCIENT GOD is found in our spirit, the seat of our GOD-consciousness; the soul is our self-consciousness; the body is our world - consciousness. GOD dwells in our spirit; our self dwells in the soul; and senses in the body.

When Adam sinned, all men suffered the consequences. The spirit of man became dead toward GOD, communication broken, separated from the GIVER OF LIFE. Because of sin, the GREAT & HOLY GOD OF HEAVEN does not dwell in every person’s spirit. However, when we receive YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, our spirit is quickened, made alive. That is why the phrase "born anew" or "born again" is used. We were dead in trespasses and sin [Ephesians 2.1] until we met THE ONE WHO is THE LIFE, we were a "Living Soul (Hebrew: nephesh chayya)" with a dead spirit. MESSIAH YESHUA, is the SON OF MAN, WHO has come "to seek and to save that which was lost" — Lost Souls. [Luke 19. 10] Now, we are alive to GOD in YESHUA ha’MASHIACH our GRACIOUS & BENEVOLENT REDEEMER & LORD.
Welcome Sabbath — Queen of the week! We thank YOU, GREAT & MIGHTY GOD for by YOUR mercies and grace we were taught the sanctity of the weekly day of rest, Sabbath is the sign of the tie that binds us to YOU. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect rest. Amen
Our prayer is that you know the ONE WHO gives perfect peace! May mercy, peace and love be yours in abundance. Also, that the flame of the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH burn brightly in your heart as you share HIS light with others. Walk joyously and boldly in the light and warmth of ALMIGHTY GOD'S compelling love; and may the HOLY ONE, the HOPE OF ISRAEL, fill you with HIS wonderful peace and indescribable happiness.
May GOD bless you with eyes that see, ears that hear, and a heart that knows faith that is sure of what is hoped for and certain of what is not seen. [see Hebrews 11:1] MESSIAH YESHUA is the AUTHENTIC FIRST GIFT, WHO gave of HIMSELF deliberately! By dying and victoriously resurrecting, the HOLY ONE OF GOD came into this world to save it, to reach the lost, heal the sick, befriend those without a friend in the world, and be our PERFECT EXAMPLE that we might follow HIM.

Zey ha’yom asaw ADONAI, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh. . .This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 26 Nov 2016, 10:17 am

Without GOD’S permission, nothing happens. So, if we understand the why, we can go through the what. Think about it!

DON’T HIDE
"If I hide my transgressions like Adam and other men do, by burying my iniquity in my bosom. . . Then let thistles grow instead of wheat, and stink-weed instead of barley." [Job (Iyob) 31. 33, 40 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The patriarch Job lived long before Moses and the writings of the TORAH, yet he knew about Adam and his fall as well as GOD’S curse on the world because of Adam’s sin. The name "Job" is an interesting one, in Hebrew it means "persecuted one"; in Arabic it would be either "to come back" or "repent/repentant one" — any of which applies to this grand old man of GOD.

Job writes of death and of the curse comparable to Genesis: "Man born of woman is short lived and replete with trouble." [Job (Iyob) 14. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "To the woman HE said: "I will make severe your sorrow in childbearing; in pain you shall bear children." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 16 Tanakh, Torah] "All flesh will perish together, and mankind return to dust." [Job (Iyob) 341. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "In the sweat of your brow you shall get bread to eat until you return to the ground — for out of it you were taken; for dust you are, and to dust you shall return." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 19 Tanakh, Torah]

Obviously Job had some kind of access to the records of primeval history, either verbally from his ancestors or perhaps through actual written records of the ancient elders handed down from Adam to Moses.

There is a number of references in Job to man’s original creation. After speaking first of the beasts, the fowls of the air, and the fishes of the sea, Job asked: "Who among all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? In HIS hand is the life of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind." [Job (Iyob) 12. 9 – 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Elihu, the youngest of Job’s friends, also gave his testimony pertaining to matter as well declaring — "The SPIRIT OF EL has formed me, the breath of the SHADDAI sustains me." [Job (Iyob) 33. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The Book of Job was, in all probability, the first written of all the books of HOLY SCRIPTURE, possibly between Genesis 11 and 12 or not long after the time of Abraham. Job gives abundant testimony of the knowledge of the TRUE & LIVING GOD and HIS marvelous creation was still the common heritage of mankind at that time. Job knew the LORD and repeatedly refers to HIM as SHADDAI (the ALMIGHTY), and never tried to hide anything from HIM, as did Adam. Job knew that "He who covers his sins will not prosper; he who confesses and forsakes them will find mercy." [Proverbs (Mishle) 28. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Job’s ancient testimony is still true today, what he quoted must have been an early revelation from the ALMIGHTY ONE: "Behold, the fear of the LORD, that is wisdom, and to depart from evil is understanding." [Job (Iyob) 28. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

We, like Job must learn to trust in the goodness and power of GOD in adversity by enlarging our concept of the LORD YEHOWAH. "When I kept silent, my bones wasted away through my anguished groaning all the day long. For night and day YOUR hand lay heavy upon me; my vitality was as in the summer drought. Selah Then I acknowledged my sin to YOU, I have not hidden my iniquity and guilt; I said, "I will confess my transgressions to the LORD" — and YOU forgave the guilt and iniquity of my sin." [Psalms (Tehillym) 32. 3 – 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim]
GOD, the HOLY ONE is sovereign and worthy of worship in whatever HE chooses to do.

As we celebrate Melave Malka (end of Sabbath) we bid you a blessed week.
HEAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR OWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR truth to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Amen
May you have good health, much laughter, simcha (joy), few tears, memorable moments, and many rich blessings come from the MASTER all week long.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Nov 2016, 12:22 am

Thankfulness has an inner core with humanity — it recognizes that what we are and what we have is due to others and above all — to GOD.

A THANKSGIVING MEDITATION
"How awesome are YOUR deeds! YOUR enemies cower before YOUR great strength. All the earth bows in worship to YOU and sings praise to YOU; all sing hymns of praise to YOUR NAME. Selah" [Psalms (Tehillym) 66. 3 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

Since man apart from ETERNAL GOD is but an abnormal creature, our greatest joys, our deepest satisfactions, come in our relationship to HIM. So, I thank the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE and blessed be HIS NAME, for sins forgiven, for HE is THE GREAT HIGH PRIEST touched with the feelings of my infirmities; for the privilege of being a tool in HIS mighty hand, for HIS guidance, for HIS ear that hears my prayers, for HIS arm on which to lean, for HIS PRECIOUS WORD in which HE speaks to us explicitly; and for the blessed, blessed hope of HIS soon-coming!

I thank the OMNIPOTENT CREATOR more than all else, for utter safety. In the past I have known what it was to be afraid, but now I know that I am entirely and perfectly secure. I feel HIS secure hand and know HIS perfect peace. Like Paul, who kept the faith to the end, I know that nothing, absolutely nothing, not my own deeds nor those of others, not the works of devils, not circumstances, nor so-called fate...nothing can separate me from the love of YESHUA ha'Mashiach, the VICTORIOUS LORD GOD OF ISRAEL. Pain, sorrow, and bereavement can come; shattered nerves and a broken body can be my lot; death can even put my body in the grave; but whatever comes, it passes first through my PRECIOUS LORD JESUS’ tender hands, and so I can accept it because it comes from HIM!

As with all saints of GOD MOST HIGH, nothing can keep me out of heaven...because I know in WHOM I believe, therefore I trust and obey HIM. I am as safe now as though I were already there. Just these few hard years to live, these few burdens to bear, and then to be eternally with the HOLY ONE who redeemed me. How can I help but love and praise HIM for all HE has done giving HIS all. Why HE gives all these treasures to a poor creature like me, I do not know — but I do know that I shall need all eternity in which to thank my WONDERFUL, PRECIOUS LORD GOD for HIS incredibly marvelous love and amazing grace!

Have a blessed Thanksgiving — from our home to yours we share, The Bracha (bounty or blessing): ADONOY — the ONE WHO was, is, and will ever be, the SOURCE. ELOHEINU — the POWER, the underlying FORCE of everything. MELECH — the KING & DIRECTOR WHO orchestrates all events in ha’Olam — the finite world what is filled with the INFINITE. We give thanks with a grateful heart remembering and praising our ALMIGHTY CREATOR. To those who know the SAVIOR thanksgiving and worship are our way of life every day. HEAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR oWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR truth to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love YOUR Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Amen
Giving thanks brings the light forth instead of hiding it, it is shared, not spoken in secret, but shouted with joy. For this is not about us. In the light of others we see the love GOD has shown in our lives and praise HIM for the love HE shows. HIS love is the LIGHT that shines out of us. May this season be filled with thanksgiving in your heart shining bright into the lives of those who so desperately need the love, peace and joy that burns brightly in you.
Thank YOU LORD for WHO YOU are — MASTER DESIGNER, FATHER, REDEEMER, LOVER — WHO loves us deeply even when we fail to love those around us. And thank YOU for the opportunities YOU give us each day to show the world that we follow YOU and YOU alone...for we too are aliens and strangers in this world.
Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving! Truly, giving thanks is such a precious conversation with the PRECIOUS ONE WHO redeemed us, do it every day, you will be continually grateful that you did!

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Nov 2016, 9:29 pm

The brute will not fear sin, nor will the ignoramus be saintly.

MESSIAH'S SECOND COMING
"As I looked on, in the night vision, One like the SON OF MAN came with the clouds of heaven; HE reached the ANCIENT OF DAYS and was presented to HIM. Dominion, glory, and kingship were given to HIM; all peoples and nations of every language must serve HIM. HIS dominion is an everlasting dominion that shall not pass away, and HIS kingship, one that shall not be destroyed." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 13 - 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim]

The first time the LORD JESUS CHRIST, the PRINCE OF PEACE came, HE walked the earth in humiliation; the second time HE is coming in a blaze of glory! The first time HE came to die; the second time HE will rule and reign forevermore. The LORD JESUS came first to redeem; when HE returns HE will claim those HE has atoned for. The ANOINTED REDEEMER came once that HIS heel might be bruised by Satan; MESSIAH must come again to crush the serpent's head and with a rod of iron to dash HIS enemies to pieces. The RULER OF ISRAEL came once to wear a crown of thorns. It is prophesied HE will come again to wear the diadem of universal dominion. The first time, nailS were hammered through HIS hands. When the TRIUMPHANT KING returns, HE will grasp the scepter of sovereignty and will reign forever!

From Enoch down to the last prophet declared the second appearing of CHRIST JESUS. The HOLY SPIRIT, by the mouths of the apostles, repeatedly said — JESUS is coming again! — When the disciples were troubled because they were informed that YESHUA would leave them, HE comforted them with these words — Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in GOD, believe also in ME. In MY FATHER'S House are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I WILL COME AGAIN and receive you to MYSELF; that where I am, there you may be also." [John 14. 1 - 3]

GOD'S WORD is true. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but HIS WORD shall stand forever. "GOD is not man that HE should lie, or mortal to change HIS mind. Would HE speak and not act, promise and not fulfill?" [Numbers (B'Midvar) 23. 19 Tanakh, Torah]

When the followers of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH asked HIM when HE would return, HE described to them the events which are now transpiring in our day before our very eyes. HE said: "Take heed that no one deceives you. For many will come in MY NAME, saying — I am the CHRIST — and will deceive many. And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows...And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. But he who endures to the end shall be saved. And this Gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." [Matthew 24. 4 - 8; 12 - 14]

"Then if anyone says to you — "Look! here is the CHRIST" or "There!" — do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you beforehand. Therefore if they say to you — "Look! He is in the desert!" do not go out; or "Look, he is in the inner rooms!" — do not believe it. For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the SON OF MAN be." [Matthew 24. 23 - 27]

All will see and know for themselves, for GOD will make HIS coming visible to every living being. "Then the sign of the SON OF MAN will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." [Matthew 24. 30]

Some consider the second coming of MESSIAH an experience of death, but HIS first coming did not mean death to the Jews — rather, it meant more abundant life! At JESUS' second coming, the enemy, death, will be swallowed up in victory, those who are dead in CHRIST will arise and live again!

The second appearing of MESSIAH YESHUA, some express as only a spiritual coming. But the promise is, "this same JESUS." Therefore, HIS appearance is literal and exact. When HE ascended into heaven, HE was flesh and bones. After HIS resurrection, the LORD appeared to HIS disciples who thought HE was a ghost. Thus, the RISEN ONE urged them to handle HIM and see — for HE said: "A spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see I have." [Luke 24. 39] KING YESHUA will also have the marks of the wounds in HIS body forever showing evidence of the price HE paid for our salvation. This same "flesh-and-bones JESUS" shall come again as HE promised HE would!

There are numerous false christs in the world today even as the FAITHFUL & TRUE ONE warned there would be in the last days before HIS return. But an authentic disciple of the LORD is not deceived by them. ALMIGHTY GOD, by HIS holy angels declared that "this same JESUS will so come in like manner as you saw HIM go into heaven." [Acts 1. 11]

The LORD JESUS CHRIST went away on a cloud in their sight [Acts 1. 9], and HE is coming back with clouds. MESSIAH ascended suddenly and miraculously. HIS returning will be suddenly and miraculously. When YESHUA was ascending into heaven, HIS disciples were watching HIM go away. YESHUA is returning for those who love HIS appearing, who not only have the knowledge of HIS second coming, but who are watching and waiting in great longing, and living lives consecrated to HOLY GOD in anticipation of this up-coming glorious event!

In view of the world events which are taking place around us, the things our LORD described would occur just before HIS Second Advent are now taking place. Each of us who have accepted YESHUA as our MESSIAH, KING and personal SAVIOR can "look up, and lift up our heads, for our complete and final redemption draws near!" [Luke 21. 28] Are you watching in obedience?

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel!
Truly, the LORD is waiting to show you grace; HE will arise to pardon you, for the LORD is a GOD of justice. Blessed are all who wait for HIM. HE will fill you with HIS peace and joy, HIS hope and courage. HE will be by your side and never leave you. Be still and know that HE is GOD. Tell HIM how much you appreciate HIS goodness...and if you listen, you will hear HIM whisper, You're welcome!
O give thanks to the LORD, for HE is good; HIS love endures forever.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next