World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» WHY DID GOD CREATE EVIL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyToday at 4:36 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyToday at 2:37 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 11:38 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 10:09 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 9:54 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyYesterday at 9:51 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:49 pm by Admin

» Pressure from UN Threats
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:45 pm by Admin

» Ship that obliterated Baltimore bridge
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 11:08 pm by Admin

» Be Fervent in Spirit
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 10:54 pm by Admin

» Remain in God - iBelieve Truth
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 1:25 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyTue 26 Mar 2024, 12:43 am by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptyMon 25 Mar 2024, 8:54 pm by Admin

» Is Gaza Really Starving
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 EmptySun 24 Mar 2024, 11:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sun 17 Apr 2016, 11:05 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Segregation is for people who are unworthy to enjoy the magnificent splendor of your company. 

THREE BAPTISMS 
"Therefore leaving the elementary principles of CHRIST, let us go on to perfection, not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward GOD, of the doctrine of baptismS." [Hebrews 6. 1 - 2] 

There are three baptisms mentioned in HOLY SCRIPTURE and each is vitally important for the believer's growth, for knowledge, and perfection. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is our "PERFECT EXAMPLE" of these: 

WATER BAPTISM: The LORD YESHUA was baptized by John at the River Jordan. When John saw HIM, his reply was — "I need to be baptized by YOU, and are YOU coming to me? JESUS replied — Permit it to be so now, for thus it is fitting for us to fulfill all righteousness — Then John allowed HIM." [Matthew 3. 13 - 15] 

Likewise, we who are in MESSIAH are "buried with HIM in baptism, in which you also were raised with HIM through faith in the working of GOD, who raised HIM from the dead." [Colossians 2. 12] 

BAPTISM OF THE HOLY SPIRIT: "Then JESUS, when HE had been baptized, came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to HIM, and HE saw the SPIRIT OF GOD descending like a dove and alighting upon HIM." [Matthew 3. 16] Thus fulfilling Isaiah 11:2 — "I have put MY SPIRIT upon HIM." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 42. 1] "JESUS then was led up by the SPIRIT into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil." [Matthew 4. 1] 

In like manner, the HOLY SPIRIT in us becomes our STRENGTHENING ENABLER. "You shall be baptized with the HOLY SPIRIT...you shall receive "power" when the HOLY SPIRIT has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to ME." [Acts 1. 5, 8] And, we can be MESSIAH'S witness to all men with a clear conscience, that we have obeyed HIS commands. We are enabled to do so, because...since the baptism of the HOLY SPIRIT. . . we have the ENABLER working in us. 

BAPTISM OF SUFFERING: MESSIAH YESHUA was talking with two of HIS disciples about their positions in HIS glory. YESHUA replied, "You do not know what you ask. Can you drink the cup that I drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?" [Mark 10. 38] The LORD YESHUA had previously been talking about HIS coming crucifixion. {MESSIAH’S Baptism of Suffering; see Mark 10. 32 – 44} The LORD JESUS assured them, "you will indeed drink MY cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with." [Matthew 20. 23] Then YESHUA warns of the costs of discipleship, "I came to send fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how distressed I am till it is accomplished!" [Luke 12. 49 - 50] Also, HE cautioned them, "you will indeed drink the cup (of suffering) that I drink, and with the baptism I am baptized with you will be baptized.!" [Mark 10. 39] "There will not be peace on earth, but division." [Luke 12. 51] "Brother will deliver up brother to death, a father his child; children rise up against parents and cause them to be put to death. A man's foes will be those of his own household." [Matthew 10. 21, 36] These are only a few examples of the believer's baptism of fire. 

"Do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, fear HIM, WHO is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." [Matthew 10. 28] Be Wise! — understand what the will of the LORD is — "Only to do justice, and to love mercy, to walk humbly with and serve the LORD your GOD." [Micah (Michah) 6. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] It will be worth it all when we see CHRIST, the KING WHO served to save. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Redeem Israel , O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
As we bid farewell to Shabbat ha’Gadol, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. Our prayers, be’esrat ha’Shem — with the help of GOD — is that ALMIGHTY LORD GOD will cause the whole House of Israel, and the whole House of Judah to cling to HIM that they may become a people of GOD, for praise and for glory that all should fear and tremble at HIS PRESENCE and know that HE alone is the LOVING SOVEREIGN GOD. Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE...holy is HE. 
May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout the week, We have an AWESOME GOD and HE is on the Throne ruling over the affairs of men; HE is worthy of all our praises and worship — go forth throughout your week with such a spirit; and have a blessed and joyous CHRIST-filled Passover Season! 
HAPPY PASSOVER to all our family of friends. 
L'Chayim ["To Life"] 
Rabbi Del 'n Rifkah 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 13 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sat 16 Apr 2016, 7:35 pm

"There are no problems, only opportunities for growth." [–Rebbetzin Dena Weinberg] Knowing this can get us through almost everything, for it means that GOD is sending this so we can grow. It becomes a situation, not as something overwhelming and impossible to solve, but a situation that can be worked out to produce growth in character and wisdom. Problems become opportunities, and who doesn’t want that! 

CAPTIVE OR FREE 
"The LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed on behalf of his friends. and the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before." [Job (Iyob) 42. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This experience of Job indicates that godly believers can be captured by the Adversary, especially when the MIGHTY ONE brags about them, "Have you noticed MY servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man who fears GOD and shuns evil!" [Job (Iyob) 1. 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The ALMIGHTY LORD GOD HIMSELF had allowed Job to fall into such captivity, for HE told Satan, "Behold, he is in your hand, only spare his life." — The Adversary departed from the presence of the LORD and inflicted severe painful boils on Job from the sole of his foot to the crown of his head." [Job (Iyob) 2. 5 - 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] All the sufferings which Job endured were dealt out by the Evil Subjugator who hoped, by this means, to get him to reject the LORD. 

Similarly, the Apostle Peter was briefly bound in a Satanic captivity. The MESSIAH YESHUA said, "Simon, Simon! Indeed, Satan has asked for you, that he may sift you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, that your faith should not fail; and when you have returned to ME, strengthen your brethren." [Luke 22. 31 - 32] "Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the Devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Resist him, steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same sufferings are experienced by your brotherhood in the world. But may the GOD of all grace, WHO called us to HIS eternal glory by CHRIST JESUS, after you have suffered a while, perfect, establish, strengthen, and settle you." [1 Peter 5. 8 - 10] 

Such bondage is temporary, however. Job was delivered "when he prayed on behalf of his friends" — and when Peter "was converted" — he did "strengthen (his) brethren" just as the LORD YESHUA had instructed him. In the incidents of Job and Peter, they both continued strong in faith during their captivity, and deliverance came when they turned their attentions and concerns to others around them. 

Individuals who are in an even more serious bondage situation are those who are captives of sin. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH died to set them free "that through death HE might destroy him who had the power of death, that is, the Devil, and release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. For indeed HE does not give aid to angels, but HE does give aid to the seed of Abraham." [Hebrews 2. 14 - 16] The LORD JESUS has disarmed principalities and powers, triumphing over them. 

GOD'S PRECIOUS SON died deliberately and rose again to set the captives free! But they must first be told and then gently led to freedom by those who care for their souls. "A servant of the LORD must not quarrel but be gentle to all, able to teach, patient, in humility correcting those who are in opposition, if GOD perhaps will grant them repentance, so that they may know the truth, and that they may come to their senses and escape the snare of the Devil, having been taken captive by him to do his will." [2 Timothy 2. 24 - 26] 

We who trust in YESHUA are the praise of HIS glory. "The LORD is my LIGHT and my SALVATION; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the STRONGHOLD of my life; whom should I dread? When the wicked came against me to slander me or to devour my flesh — it is they, my foes and my enemies, who stumbled and fall. Should an army encamp against me, my heart will have no fear; though war may rise against me, still would I be confident." [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Truly the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA is our HOPE, our STRENGTH, and our DELIVER. So when HE brags about us, may we be found faithful, a steward holding securely to the WORD OF GOD that no one may take our crowns. 

Welcome Sabbat ha’Gadol! —The Great Sabbath refers to the Final Redemption of MESSIAH YESHUA being ushered in by the Prophet Elijah: “Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the Great & Terrible Day of the LORD.” 
The Sabbath just before Passover each year is called Shabbat ha’Gadol - The Great Shabbat. Rabbi Yitzchak Alfassi explains why: The most common explanation is given by Rashi and by many other halachic sources. "This is because in the month of Nissan, Bnei Yisrael left Egypt on Thursday, which means that they set aside the lamb for the sacrifice on Shabbat, the tenth of the month. Bnei Yisrael asked, 'How can we sacrifice the abomination of Egypt before their very eyes and they will not stone us?' [Shemot/Exodus 8:22] The Almighty replied: “Now you will see the miracle.” And, since miracles were performed for them on that Shabbat before Pesach, it was given the name Shabbat ha’Gadol. 
HAPPY PASSOVER to all our family of friends. 
L'Chayim ["To Life"] 
Del 'n Rifkah 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 15 Apr 2016, 9:03 pm

An eternity is any moment opened with patience. 

VANISHING SERPENTS 
"(The Egyptian magicians). . . each cast down his rod, and they turned into serpents. But Aaron's rod swallowed their rods." [Exodus (Bereshith) 7. 12 Tanakh, Torah] 

Just like the future Image of the Beast in the book of Revelation, which will seem to have life, these magician-induced serpents are "lying wonders." [2 Thessalonians 2. 9; Revelation 13. 15] Evil spirits do possess certain powers, which can be used to impress their worshippers with the magical insights and abilities of the images. However, neither man nor demons can really create life; they simply imitate, steal, cheat and lie. Creation is a privileged prerogative, indulgence, or advantage of GOD ETERNAL. HE alone can and did "create all the living creatures." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 21 Tanakh, Torah] 

Both human magicians and demonic spirits can, however, generate hypnotic mental states and occult hallucinations; by which ungodly people, like Pharaoh, may be deceived into seeing as real physical entities. However, when their demonstration was over, there was nothing to show for it. Even the magician's rods (not serpents) were gone, for Aaron's rod became an indisputably authentic serpent who had made a meal of them. In a true creation miracle, Aaron's MASTER DESIGNER had transfigured the dead atoms of a wooden stick (just as HE later caused it to sprout, put forth buds, produce blossoms and yielded ripe almonds, see Numbers/B'Midvar 17. 8) into a living serpent capable of consuming other sticks which only appeared (impersonated, seemed, imitated) to be serpents. 

{Regarding Pharaoh, there are three different Hebrew verbs used in the narrative to indicate the hardening of his heart. Each verb has a different nuance (degree, graduating tone). The first, "ksh-h" means "harden"; the second "chzk" conveys "strengthen"; and the third "kbd" indicate to "make heavy". When Pharaoh continually hardened his heart, it lead to GOD hardening his heart and use him an example to the rest of the world, so they would know that GOD is GOD.} 

The deception of the magicians was revealed later when they were unable to imitate the mighty hand of GOD turning dust into lice throughout the land of Egypt . [Exodus/Shemot) 3. 18] There is a limit to the things the ALMIGHTY LIVING GOD will allow, even of deceivers, proving that only HE is the CREATOR/SUSTAINER of life and does as HE wills! 

The miracle of Aaron's rod can also be seen as a parable: Aaron's ROD OF LIFE took on the nature of the serpent, just as the OVERCOMER was "made sin" for us. [2 Corinthians 5. 21] But then, it swallowed up the other serpent-rods, and the sting of "that old serpent" was put away. Thus, "death is swallowed up in victory. O DEATH, where is your sting? O Hades, where is your victory?" [1 Corinthians 15. 54 - 55] In YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, VICTORY IS AHEAD! and we are more then conquerors because of our WONDERFUL LORD. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
MERCIFUL KING awaken our soul to grateful acknowledgement of YOUR grace which has bestowed upon us the gift of life, and make our pathway come in safety to the coveted goal — YOUR LOVING PRESENCES. LORD, YOUR loving-kindness is mighty over us, and we are ever thankful to YOU. Blessed be YOUR HOLY NAME. 
Blessings to each of you this Passover Season and always. As you encourage each other and celebrate Passover may you experience extraordinary and prosperous days in our WONDERFUL SAVIOR. Shalom! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Apr 2016, 10:10 pm

Keep in mind that not every physical sensation is a symptom of a terminal illness. 

WARNINGS AGAINST DISOBEDIENCE 
"If you do not obey ME and do not observe all these commandments, if you despise MY Laws and abhor MY judgments, so that you do not observe all MY commandments, and you break MY covenant...Then I will punish you sevenfold for your sins. I will break the pride of your strength." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 26. 14 - 15, 18b – 19a Tanakh, Torah] 
GOD'S repeated warnings for disobedience was declared in a "sevenfold" punishment [Leviticus/Vayikra 26. 18, 21, 24, 28] if Israel continually walks contrary to HIM, that HE would also walk contrary to them. "Can two walk together, unless they are agreed?" [Amos (Amus) 3. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
Take notice, the RIGHTEOUS ONE is capable of doing exceedingly abundantly above all which HE declares. Those punishments HE warned of range from the Land of Promise not producing its yield of produce or fruit [Leviticus/Vayikra 26. 20] to being chastened by eating the flesh of one's own children [Leviticus/Vayikra 26. 29] and perishing away in the enemies' land after being scattered there. [Leviticus/Vayikra 31. 39] 
However, there is a promise of restoration, if Israel would confess their iniquity and circumcise their hearts, humble themselves and accept their guilt; then the LORD would remember HIS covenant with Jacob, HIS covenant with Isaac, HIS covenant with Abraham; and remember the Land. "Yet for all that, when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, nor shall I abhor them, to utterly destroy them and break MY covenant with them; for I am the LORD their GOD. But for their sake I will remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the nations, that I might be their GOD: I am the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 26. 44 – 45 Tanakh, Torah] 
The GREAT & MIGHTY LORD GOD OF ISRAEL has promised, and what HE promised, HE will perform. Israel will always be HIS people. "No longer will they need to teach one another and say to his brother — Heed the LORD — for they all shall know ME, from the least of them to the greatest — declares YEHOWAH. For I will forgive their iniquity and remember their sin no more. Thus says the LORD WHO established the sun for light by day, the laws of the moon and stars for light by night, WHO stirs up the sea into roaring waves, WHOSE NAME is LORD OF HOSTS: If these laws depart from before ME — declares YEHOWAH — Only then would the offspring of Israel cease to be a nation before ME forever." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 34 – 36 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
The LORD'S return is imminent, it will happen! HE anxiously awaits us to come to HIM, to obey and walk with HIM. Seek HIM while HE may be found, turn from your wicked ways that you may be cleansed and refreshed and have friendship with the ETERNAL KING. Life is worth living because HE lives. 

O that they were wise, that they would consider their latter end! "Why do the nations conspire and the peoples plot vain things; kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers gather together against the LORD and against HIS ANOINTED? The ONE enthroned in heaven laughs; the LORD mocks them rebuking them in HIS anger and terrifies them in HIS wrath, saying, "I have installed MY KING on Zion , MY holy mountain." So now, you kings, be prudent; be warned, you rulers of the earth! Serve the LORD in fear; rejoice with trembling, Kiss the SON, lest HE be angry and you be destroyed in your way, when HIS wrath is kindled but a little. 
Wishing a blessed Pesach (Passover) to each of you. 
Rabbi Del & Rifkah 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 Apr 2016, 3:26 pm

A king of flesh-and-blood stamps his image on a coin, hence all coins look and are alike; but the KING of kings has stamped everyman with the seal of the first man, yet no man is like any other. [MISHNA 4. 5] 

BLESSED WALK 
"Happy and blessed is the man who has not followed the counsel of the wicked, or taken the path of the sinners, or joined the company of the insolent; but rather, the Teachings of the LORD is his delight, and he studies and recites that teaching day and night. He is like a tree planted beside streams of water, which yields its fruit in season, whose foliage never fades; and whatever he does, he prospers." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

A good illustration of an empty experience is self-centeredness. The world seeks happiness, but the only happiness it finds is brief as real joy cannot be found. Joy, however, transcends the circumstances; it is a happiness which has its source in things the world can not offer. GOD'S WRITTEN WORD, the SACRED SCRIPTURES, give us directions and highly endorsed instructions for obtaining this joy. 

Various man-made religions teach that GOD'S Law is bondage. HOLY SCRIPTURES tell it differently — it is the only SOURCE of great joy. Only the WORD OF GOD can really gratify us, filling our very soul! 

Our GRACIOUS HEAVENLY FATHER gives many teachings to HIS children for their own good, worth, advantage, moral integrity and discipline. "Know in your heart that the LORD your GOD disciplines you just as a man disciplines his son. Therefore, keep the commandments of the LORD your GOD; walk in HIS ways and revere HIM." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 8. 5 - 6 Tanakh, Torah] "For whom the LORD loves HE chastens, and scourges every son whom HE receives." [Hebrews 12. 6] "Do not reject the discipline of YEHOWAH, my son; Do not abhor HIS rebuke. For whom YEHOWAH loves, HE rebukes, as a father the son in whom he favors and delights." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 11 – 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Today, society is finding out the hard way that the rules of conduct laid down in GOD'S TRUTH are not to take away our fun, but are there for our own benefit. "Seek the favor of the LORD and HE will grant you the desires of your heart." [Psalms (Tehillym) 37. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Unmistakably, as we delight ourselves in HIM, the desires of our heart will be changed. "In HIS PRESENCE is fullness and joy. In HIS right hand there are pleasures forever more." [Psalms (Tehillym) 16. 11 Tanakh, Torah] We can have the DELIGHT of our life, the LORD JESUS, in our lives now and for all eternity. 

"How precious is YOUR faithful care, O GOD! Mankind shelters in the shadow of YOUR wings. They feast on the rich fare of YOUR house; YOU let them drink at YOUR refreshing stream." [Psalms (Tehillym) 36. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Torah] There is great contentment, pleasure, and indescribable joy in knowing YESHUA ha’MASHIACH as your LORD & SAVIOR, and a peace you cannot know without HIM. 

LORD, help us to break down the barriers which keep us from YOU — falsehood & faithlessness, callousness & selfishness, injustice & hard-heartedness. Awaken our soul to grateful acknowledgement of YOUR grace which has bestowed upon us the gift of life, and make our pathway come in safety to the coveted goal — YOUR LOVING PRESENCE. 

Man's true relationship with GOD is shown by his actions as HIS WONDERFUL MESSAGE, the DEAREST TREASURE of the human race is shared with others and spread throughout the lands. 

EXALTED NAME 
"Let all those who seek You be glad and rejoice in You; let those who are eager for Your deliverance always say — ELOHIYM be extolled and magnified!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 70. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Unfortunately, we live in a day when people tend to worship heroes, sports idols, or charismatic political and spiritual leaders instead of GOD MOST HIGH. This verse, however honors the LORD GOD in sincerity, and is a terrific one for those who are true followers of the GREATEST HERO, the ONE WHO defeated Satan, the arch-enemy of our soul. 

It is a dangerous thing to overly magnify any man or woman and follow them explicitly, for it is Creator GOD Who alone is worthy of our praise, honour and glory. We should magnify the ETERNAL ONE and HIS WORD. "The LORD desires righteousness for His servants; He will exalt and magnify and glorify His Teachings." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 21 Tanakh, Nevi'im] There are those who, in this Age of Grace, play down the importance of GOD'S Law, but HIS desire and command is for us to magnify it. 

In fact, this statement is true of all Scripture: "You have exalted and magnified Your Name, Your WORD, above all." [Psalms (Tehillym) 138. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The NAME and Promises of the MOST HIGH are above all things. Some accuse BIBLE-believing CHRIST-followers of putting HOLY SCRIPTURES on too high a pedestal, but this is impossible! We could never magnify GOD'S WORD as much as GOD HIMSELF does. We, therefore, magnify the LORD when we magnify HIS WORD. "Let all those who seek YOU rejoice and be glad in YOU; let such as love YOUR salvation say continually— The LORD be magnified!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "May those who desire My vindication sing forth joyously; may they always say — Magnified and extolled be the LORD Who desires the well-being of His servant." [Psalms (Tehillym) 35. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

King David said, "Oh magnify the LORD with me, and let us extol HIS NAME together." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Let the GENTLE SHEPHERD be extravagantly exalted, glorified, praised, and respectfully worshiped. Joy too wonderful for words will flood your very being! 

Oh, the goodness of GOD WHO spreads abroad such loveliness to all the corners of this sin-cursed earth! What must HE be preparing in heaven for HIS OWN children? It seems to me that one could not bear more beauty, our capacity must be increased as it will be so much more glorious then imaginable...for we shall be like HIM! Yet that is the promise, to be like the very CREATOR of beauty. 

O INFINITE & MERCIFUL CREATOR , firm in the faith we are emboldened to seek YOUR PRESENCE, and we are assured that we shall find YOU if, with sincere hearts, we seek YOU. As the flowers of the field drink of the dew of heaven and of the radiance of the sun, so would we, lifting our spirits unto YOU, drink of the pure fountains of holiness. In YOU alone our souls rejoice, for YOU are our life and our song. Amen. 
This is a special month when we celebrate Passover — the Festival which commemorates the liberation of the children of Israel from physical and spiritual enslavement. The Seder experience is an opportunity to refocus and every moment of life is a gift from GOD above, we just need the eyes of faith to see it. Thru the ceremony, we eat bitter herbs that we can feel pain and that bitterness is actually a sign of redemption, a glimmer of freedom, for the worst kind of slavery is when we grow so accustomed to it that we get used to it. Passover is a time for personal change, we cannot do it, but the ALMIGHTY GOD of Israel can and will…just ask HIM to. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 Apr 2016, 10:50 pm

As a house implies a builder, a dress a weaver, a door a carpenter, so the world proclaims GOD, its CREATOR. 

QUICKENING SPIRIT 
"There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written — The first man Adam became a living being. — The LAST ADAM became a LIFE-GIVING SPIRIT." [1 Corinthians 15. 44b - 45] 

Paul makes it perfectly clear in this glorious resurrection chapter of Corinthians, that man became a living soul. Here he is quoting Genesis — "The LORD GOD formed man (Hebrew: ‘adam) of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being." [Genesis/Bereshith 2. 7] Opposing the opinion of many liberal theologians, Adam was not merely a generic term for humanity in general, but this specifically indicates that Adam was "the first man." It also proves false the teaching of a human population on earth (pre-Adamic men) — despite the claims of all those who would compromise with the evolutionists. 

Just as there was a first Adam, so MESSIAH YESHUA was the LAST ADAM. HE was not the last man to be born, HE was the second and last man whose body would be directly formed by GOD, as emphasized in the Genesis account. "That HOLY ONE WHO is to be born" [Luke 1. 35] which Miryam (Mary) received in her womb, was conceived altogether miraculously. "Therefore, when HE came into the world, HE said — a body YOU have prepared for ME." [Hebrews 10. 5] "The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the SECOND MAN is the LORD from heaven." [1 Corinthians 15. 47] "HE WHO comes from above is above all; he who is of the earth is earthly and speaks of the earth. HE WHO comes from heaven is above all." [John 3. 31] "The BREAD OF GOD is HE WHO comes down from heaven and gives life to the world." [John 6. 33] 

Thus, having no inherited or generic sin in HIS perfect human body, this LAST ADAM could become "the LAMB OF GOD" WHO’S body was perfect and "without blemish and without spot" able to redeem lost men with HIS "precious blood" that alone can take "away the sin of the world." [John 1. 29; 1 Peter 1. 19] 

Moreover, the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA was also "made a QUICKENING SPIRIT" by raising from the dead. HE was "put to death in the flesh but made alive (quickened) by the SPIRIT" [1 Peter 3. 18], and now gives eternal life to all who receive HIS life. "For as the FATHER raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the SON gives life to whom HE will." [John 5. 21] Without a doubt, the LORD JESUS is the RESURRECTION and the LIFE, whoever believes in HIM though he may die, will live. HalleluYAH! what a SAVIOR. 

Forever we plead with YOU, O GUARDIAN OF ISRAEL, help us, take notice of our tears; for continually we cry aloud, “Hear O Israel ” – take notice, GUARDIAN of the Nations; show all the peoples that YOU are our MERCIFUL KING. Indeed, we have none other, YOU alone, whose NAME is ONE! Blessed are YOU, WHO in YOUR glory gives life and light to the whole world. For YOUR great goodness and endless mercies, we give thanks, praise, honor and glory. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 Apr 2016, 12:10 pm

Definition of a Pessimist: Someone who feels bad when they feel good because they are afraid that they will feel worse when they feel better. 

JUSTIFIED: WORKS OF FAITH 
"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by faith in JESUS CHRIST, even we have believed in JESUS CHRIST, that we might be justified by faith in CHRIST and not by the works of the law; for by the works of the law no flesh shall be justified." [Galatians 2. 16] 
The Apostle James is emphasizing the importance of believing faith, which is vital. James taught "that faith without works is dead...Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered Isaac his son on the altar? Do you see that faith was working together with his works, and by works faith was made perfect? And the SCRIPTURE was fulfilled which says — Abraham believed GOD, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. — And he was called the friend of GOD. You see then that a man is justified by works, and not by faith only. Likewise, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she received the messengers and sent them out another way? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also." [James 2. 20 – 26] 

Although it may appear that James and Paul have conflicting opinions of justification, both are correct in their teaching; and there is no contradiction. Neither Abraham nor Rahab could have been justified by the works of the law, and James never said they were. Abraham lived before the Law was given to Moses, and Rahab did not know anything about it. Moreover, James himself knew that no one could be saved by the Law, for he made it clear that "whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all." [James 2. 10] Thus we know where that puts each of us: Guilty of stumbling and needing a SAVIOR! 

In fact, both Abraham and Rahab were justified by faith in the GOD OF ISRAEL and HIS provision of salvation since "Abraham believed GOD, and it was accounted to him for righteousness" [James 2. 23]; and "by faith" — Rahab also believed. [Hebrews 11. 31] 

The righteousness of MESSIAH YESHUA, WHO kept the law perfectly, is imputed to believers by faith "to him who does not work but believes on HIM WHO justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness." [Romans 4. 5] The HOLY LORD GOD sees a person as being "in MESSIAH" and they are justified — made righteous — exclusively and entirely through faith in the BELOVED SAVIOR, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. 

"GOD has given us eternal life, and this life is in HIS SON. He who has the SON has life; he who does not have the SON OF GOD does not have life. These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the SON OF GOD, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the SON OF GOD." [1 John 5. 11 - 13] 

Saving faith inevitably will manifest itself in works of righteousness, "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the GIFT OF GOD, not of works, lest anyone should boast. For we are HIS workmanship, created in MESSIAH YESHUA for good works, which GOD prepared beforehand that we should walk in them." [Ephesians 2. 8 - 10] Men cannot see our faith, however, so we must live faithfully before others that we can be justified in their sight by our works. Our righteousness speaks volumes by our actions. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we praise YOU, YEHOWAH, our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE for YOUR love for us is great and YOUR compassion boundless. Unite our hearts to love and revere YOU. We trust in YOU alone and rejoice in YOUR saving power, for from YOU comes our help. YOU have called us to draw near to YOU to serve YOU in faithfulness. Joyfully do we lift up our voices in thanks and praise to YOUR WONDERFUL NAME. 
May the LIGHT of the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, fill your up-coming week with a yearning desire to submit to HIS inscrutable will and give you strength for your daily tasks. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be a part of each day as you share the knowledge & wisdom of the LOVING MASTER with others. We pray that the LIVING FOUNTAIN refresh and sustain each of you, our cherished friends. 
“Tov Shavua — have a good week!” 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Apr 2016, 10:24 pm

Mercy is the ready inclination of GOD to relieve the misery of fallen humanity. [A. W. Paint] 

EFFECTIVE PRAYER 
"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray...Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the NAME OF THE LORD. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the LORD will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much." [James 5. 13 - 17] 

So many suffering followers of CHRIST have sincerely tried to use these verses as they appear to be instructions. However, they were not healed. Though the passage is a familiar one, it is difficult since it is a specific promise, rather than general promise. 

The first question asked — "is anyone suffering (afflicted)?" This denotes, being troubled, and is especially referring to those facing persecution, undergoing hardship, enduring affliction, troubled, or deprived. For such a person, they are encouraged to "pray." Assuming that the person is right with GOD and is praying in HIS will. "Now this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that if we ask anything according to HIS will, HE hears us. And if we know that HE hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of HIM." [1 John 5. 14 - 15] This saint of GOD can expect either the needed relief or the desired grace from the MASTER. "Sacrifice a thank offering to GOD, and pay your vows to the MOST HIGH. Call upon ME in the time of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify ME." [Psalms (Tehillym) 50. 14 – 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] " Giving thanks always for all things to GOD THE FATHER in the name of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH." [Ephesians 5. 20] 

Then the question — "is anyone sick ?" This is referring to a physical illness, showing that a particular sickness has come specifically since (or if) the person has committed sins. The solution to resolve the sickness is for such a one to call for the elders of the church and "let them pray over him." Note, it is the one who is suffering that is to call the elders. This would be after the one who is sick has first openly confessed, and in faith repents of their sins. If the elders themselves have faith and are right with GOD, the LORD will hear, forgive the sins, and raise them up. 

The prayer of faith will "save the sick." This word in the Greek, "kamno" actually denotes being wearied, to toil, to faint rather then to be sick or in poor health. This tells us that the sinner has been delivered from the heavy burden of guilt which has wearied his soul, as well as the illness which has weakened his body. "None who live there will say — I am sick; the people who dwell in it (Zion, the Land of the MAJESTIC KING) will be forgiven their iniquity." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 33. 24 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Obviously, there are many other reasons for an illness other than un-repented sin, but this is a wonderful promise of both spiritual and physical healing, especially when sin is the problem. 

A perfect example of an "effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man" is found in the Book of Daniel when Daniel had asked the king to give him time to get the interpretation to a dream, so they would not be killed: "Then Daniel went to his house and made the decision known to his companions, Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah of the matter that they might implore mercies from the GOD OF HEAVEN concerning this mystery, so that Daniel and his companions might not perish with the other wise men of Babylon. The secret was revealed to Daniel in a night vision; then Daniel blessed the GOD OF HEAVEN." [Daniel (Danyel) 2. 17 – 19 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Now, that’s enthusiastically zealous praying that brought immediate response from the LORD GOD OF HEAVEN! 

The LORD YESHUA is the WAY-MAKER and HE has provided all the shielding, the saving, the protecting and the rescuing we need if only we will come to HIM in faith believing. 

Welcoming Sabbath ha’Chodesh, the month of Nisan! Those who keep the Sabbath and call it a delight shall rejoice in GOD'S Holy Kingdom; the people that make the seventh day holy, even all of them shall be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness, seeing that they did find pleasure in holiness and called it the desirable of days, in remembrance of the ALMIGHTY'S creation. 
May your Sabbath Day be for good and for blessing, for joy and for gladness, for salvation and comfort, for sustenance and maintenance, for life and peace, for pardon of sin and forgiveness of iniquity. Blessed are YOU, O LORD, WHO sanctifies the Sabbath for Israel and all YOUR children from every nation, tribe and tongue. In all things, we give YOU praise and thanks. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 Apr 2016, 9:15 pm

Man's way leads to a hopeless end...GOD'S way leads to an endless hope. 

END-TIME WARNING 
"Do you think that those eighteen on whom the Tower in Siloam fell and killed were worse sinners than all other men who dwelt in Jerusalem ? I tell you, 'No!' But unless you repent, you will all likewise perish." [Luke 13. 4 - 5] 

The LOVING LORD MESSIAH YESHUA reminded those around HIM that their time of death, just like the rest of us, is known only to the MASTER CREATOR & LIFE-GIVER. "It is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment." [Hebrews 9. 27] And, that we should know the sign of the times we are living in are "as in the days of Noah (when violence filled the earth), so shall it be at the coming of the SON OF MAN." [Matthew 24. 37 - 39] 

The call to repentance continues throughout the time of the Great Tribulation which we are rapidly approaching. We must also remember the promise of our LORD & SAVIOR, the CREATOR OF THE Universe, when HE stated, "When I shut up heaven and there is no rain, or command the locusts to devour the land, or send pestilence among MY people, IF MY people who are called by MY NAME will humble themselves, and pray and seek MY face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 7. 13 - 15] 

Search out the Four-Fold Requirement. . . we must 
1. Humble ourselves before the ALMIGHTY GOD OF ISRAEL. 
2. Pray (commune, honor & glorify, talk to GOD and learn to hear HIM, feel at one with, understand). 
3. Seek HiS face. 
4. Repent (turn TO the LIVING GOD — FROM our wicked ways). 
Our nation has adopted a policy in most of the laws passed changing what ALMIGHTY GOD has said is EVIL and SIN into an acceptable alternate life-style, and demand tolerance of wickedness. 

The present "war against terrorism" is being presented to us by our national leaders and the media as being a non-religious war. However, the clerics of the Muslim countries have demonstrated that this is not the case, and they have called for a holy war against the United States and all its allies. And many Muslims around the world are responding to the call. The war, in fact, is a religious war against Muslim goal to take over the entire world! 

All of this together is fulfilling the sign given by the LORD JESUS describing the evidence existing at the time of the End of the World given throughout the WRITTEN HOLY SCRIPTURES and vividly described in Revelation 6 dealing with the first Four Seals: Peace removed from the earth, men killing one another. With the lust for conquest diminishing and a new zeal for a United Earth, we find the tyrant conqueror replaced by terrorism and religious wars fulfilling the sequential pattern pointed out in the Seals. 1st SEAL: Conqueror, conquering. 2nd SEAL: Peace is removed from the earth and people killing one another. 3rd SEAL: High cost of food. 4th SEAL: Death and hell claiming one-fourth of the population of the earth. 

Consider the total number killed by war, abortion, terrorist attacks, and general violence. It is nearing one-fourth of the population of the earth that would be here if they had not taken place. Hell naturally follows the death of the unsaved. The LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT is well aware of the count, and HE will determine when one-fourth of the earth's population has been killed. Soon afterward, we may expect the time described as "The time of Jacob's Trouble, the Great Tribulation." 

When Jonah preached in Nineveh calling the people to repent or the city would be destroyed, "the people of Nineveh believed the LORD GOD. They proclaimed a fast and put on sackcloth FROM THE GREATEST to the least of them." [Jonah (Yonah) 3. 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Now is the time for all (who-so-ever-will) to take heed of their relationship with GOD MOST HIGH. If we are not walking according to HIS will, we need to change our ways or it will certainly lead to the time of dread as we face the Wrath of GOD & the LAMB. In fact, it is a call to all the people of the earth to turn to the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN with all our hearts and to align our laws and our lives according to HIS WORD which is revealed in the HOLY BIBLE. 

May GOD'S people, who are called by HIS NAME, humble themselves and pray, seek HIS face and turn from their evil ways so the time of HIS wrath won't catch them unprepared. Now is the time to pray, that whosoever will return to the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, may humble themselves before HIM, and draw near to HIM before it is too late. Signs are all around, our LORD is coming back quickly, and very soon. 

Let us delight in this extremely rare opportunity to bless and continually thank and praise ALMIGHTY GOD for our spiritual and material blessings…the food for our bodies as well as the survival of our faith that grants us spiritual sustenance for our souls. May the grace of our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH be with your spirit continually as you seek HIM. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 Apr 2016, 7:26 pm

"I do not want followers who are righteous, rather I want followers who are too busy doing good that they won’t have time to do bad." [– Rabbi Menachem Mendel of Kotzk] People who focus on being righteous can become self-absorbed and self-righteous. While those pursing good deeds and actions become righteous. [Rabbi Ari Kahn] 

CORDS & NAILS 
"The LORD is GOD; HE has given us light; bind the sacrifice (festival offering) to the horns of the Altar with cords." [Psalms (Tehillym) 118. 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Some suggest and believe the nails were driven in MESSIAH'S wrists (Hebrew: perakim chaph ha'yad). The term used in SCRIPTURE, however, is simply the Hebrew word "yad" meaning hand, hands. Along with the nailS that pierced YESHUA'S hands, HE was bound to the horns of HIS altar (rugged wooden cross) with cords. 

Those cords were intensely strong, braided twines of: 
LOVE (Power): "Now before the Feast of Passover, when JESUS knew HIS hour had come that HE should depart from this world to the FATHER, having loved HIS OWN who were in the world, HE loved them to the end." [John 13. 1] 

OBEDIENCE (Protection): "No one takes it (life) from ME, but I lay it down of MYSELF. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This command I have received from MY FATHER." [John 10. 18] "And being found in appearance as a man, HE humbled HIMSELF and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross." [ Philippines 2. 8] 

GODLY ZEAL (Help): "I have become a stranger to MY brothers and an alien to MY Mother's children; because zeal for YOUR House has eaten me up, and the reproaches of those who reproach YOU have fallen on ME." [Psalms (Tehillym) 69. 8 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Then HIS disciples remembered that it was written Zeal for YOUR House has eaten ME up." [John 2. 17] 

JOY SET BEFORE HIM (Strength): "Looking unto JESUS, the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith, WHO for the joy that was set before HIM endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the Throne of GOD." [Hebrews 12. 2] 

The RISEN MESSIAH spoke of the prints of the nailS that were put in HIS hands when Thomas doubted that HE had raised from the dead and had been seen by others. "The other disciples therefore said to him (Thomas) — we have seen the LORD. But Thomas said to them Unless I see in HIS hands the print of the nailS, and put my finger into the print of the nailS, and put my hand into HIS side, I will not believe." [John 20. 25] 

YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the ROCK OF ISRAEL, died for us with out-stretched arms, that HE might pay the full price to redeem HIS people. Just as in the OLD COVENANT, the ALMIGHTY CREATOR GOD stretched-out HIS arms and delivered HIS people, Israel from Egypt with great signs and wonders. With HIS great and mighty arm, the MOST HOLY LORD GOD rescued, Israel . "The LORD brought us out from Egypt by a mighty hand, with an outstretched arm and awesome power, and with signs and wonders." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 26. 8 Tanakh, Torah] There is nothing too hard or difficult for our GREAT & MIGHTY GOD, KING OF ALL AGES! 

May your ever-growing faith grant you the privilege to witness and experience the marvelous miracle of being delivered from the yoke of slavery to sin. 
The sword comes into the world because of justice being delayed, because of justice being perverted, and because of those who render wrong decisions. 
Keep Israel diligently in your protective prayers as the struggle continues; and may their eyes be opened and behold their MESSIAH. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Apr 2016, 12:47 pm

Life is often heavy...only because we attempt to carry it. 

MY REDEEMER, MY ROCK & MY SALVATION 
"You were not redeemed with corruptible things, like silver or gold, from your aimless conduct received by tradition from your fathers, but with the precious blood of JESUS, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot." [1 Peter 1. 18 - 19] 

The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH was "without blemish and without spot" and is the SUSTAINER of the entire universe. [Colossians 1. 17-b] HE died so we unfit sinners would have hope and life through HIM. CHRIST'S love and eternal plan leaps out of the pages of HOLY SCRIPTURE reaching out to the blind, lame, and dumb. HE, the COMPASSIONATE ONE cares for those who are marred, blemished and blotted with spots of sin on them. GOD THE WORD, the ONE WHO stopped a funeral procession and raised the dead. May we ever bow our hearts and praise such a LOVING SAVIOR! 

MESSIAH YESHUA offered HIS "precious blood" to redeem unfit people like me. HE took death upon HIMSELF so unworthy sinners might survive and experience eternal life with HIM. Even death was unable to hold this HOLY ONE in its grip. The PIERCED REDEEMER proved to be the LORD GOD ETERNAL even over death itself. "The LORD lives! Blessed is my ROCK! Exalted be GOD, my SALVATION, my DELIVERER." [Psalms (Tehillym) 18. 46 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

We who were unfit and unacceptable — warped and twisted with sin, yet now, washed spotlessly clean in HIS precious blood, follow the leading of our BLESSED REDEEMER by extending our hearts and hands to those who are dead in their sins. We must share the "GOOD NEWS" that the MESSIAH, YESHUA OF NAZARETH, came into this world to buy us back to the HEAVENLY FATHER, which HE paid for with HIS shed blood. The LORD JESUS said, "Come unto ME, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest (shalom, perfect peace). Take MY yoke upon you and learn from ME, for I am gentle and lowly in heart and you will find rest for your souls. For MY yoke is easy (yoke of service) and MY burden (yoke of obedience) is light." [Matthew 11. 28 - 30] 

The wondrous LORD MESSIAH YESHUA should no longer be the ROCK OF OFFENSE to either Jew or Gentile. May you accept YESHUA (JESUS) as your LIVING MESSIAH, your SALVATION, your only REDEEMER. He is the ROCK OF ISRAEL and the world. HE is waiting to receive you now. 

LORD our GOD, great, eternal, wonderful in glory, WHO keeps covenant and promises for those that love YOU with their whole heart, YOU are the LIFE of all, the HELP of those that flee to YOU, the HOPE of those who cry to YOU, cleanse us from our sins, secret and open, and from every thought displeasing to YOUR goodness — cleanse our bodies and souls, our hearts and conscience, that with a pure heart, and a clear soul, with perfect love and calm hope, we may venture confidently and fearlessly to pray to YOU. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 Apr 2016, 10:31 pm

Your mind is not old — keep developing it. Humor keeps you young, make a point of enjoying life. Keep you mind strong, protect it by using it. Opportunities are not vanished, keep pursuing. GOD is not dead, seek and serve HIM while HE yet may be found! 

GIVING OF NAMES 
"ELOHIYM called the light Day, and the darkness HE called Night." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 5 Tanakh, Torah] "ELOHIYM called the expanse Sky." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 8 Tanakh, Torah] "ELOHIYM called the dry land Earth, and the gathering of waters HE called Seas." [Genesis (Bereshith) 1. 10 Tanakh, Torah] "Male and female HE created them. And when they were created, HE blessed them and called them Man. " [Genesis (Bereshith) 5. 2 Tanakh, Torah] 

The MIGHTY CREATOR gave names to things and beings of HIS OWN creation which would not only recall the occasion but be descriptive of certain compositions and functions belonging to them. 

This "calling" ability and authority was transferred by the ALMIGHTY ONE to Adam (means "red earth") who began to make use of it by giving appropriate names to every beast and the creeping things of the field and fowl of the air. Adam also named his wife when she was presented to him, saying: "This one shall be called 'ishshah (woman) for from 'ish (man) was she taken." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 23 Tanakh, Torah] 

Adam renames her after the MASTER CREATOR informs them concerning the coming DELIVERER. This new name, Chavvah or Eve is taken from the Hebrew word "chayyah" which is translated living — "Because [said Adam] she is the mother of all the living (more literally "the LIVING ONE")." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 20 Tanakh, Torah] In this name we see Adam's faith and hope for HIM WHO was GOD'S PROMISED REDEEMER. 

The custom of "naming" suitable to the occasion, or having special significance as to the hoped-for characteristics and future work of the child, as well as holding the "key" to prophecy in some instances, continued to be practiced from Adam throughout the years to the closing of the NEW COVENANT days. 

GOD ETERNAL, in the OLD & NEW COVENANTS, declared HIS NAME and the name of HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON. "WHO has ascended heaven and come down? WHO has gathered up the wind in the hollow of HIS hand? WHO has wrapped the waters in HIS garment? WHO has established all the extremities of the earth? What is HIS NAME or HIS SON'S NAME, if you know?" [Proverbs (Mishle) 30. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Therefore GOD also has highly exalted HIM and given HIM the NAME which is above every name, that at the NAME of JESUS every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth." [Philippians 2. 9 - 10] "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved." [Acts 4. 12] 

Oh, how wonderful is the great plan of ALL-WISE GOD! How carefully, in every minute detail of HIS HOLY WORD does HE emphasize over and over again the characteristics, the nature, work, and future of the GREATEST CHILD and most GLORIOUS SON of them all! For GOD OMNIPOTENT offers this privilege as one more step on the path of prophecy which will lead to fulfillment in the greatest honor to be bestowed upon man. For, wonder of wonders, one day it came to pass that HE gave the name "YEHOWAH" for HIMSELF! "Look, the virgin (almah, an engaged virgin) is with CHILD and about to give birth to a SON. Let her name HIM IMMANU'EL (with us is GOD)." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 7. 14 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And again, "For a CHILD has been born to us, a SON has been given us. And authority has settled on HIS shoulders. HE has been named WONDERFUL, COUNSELOR, the MIGHTY GOD, the ETERNAL FATHER, the RULER OF PEACE." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

And finally, the NAME above all names: When the angel of the LORD appeared to Joseph, husband of Miryam (Mary), he said: "she will bring forth a SON, and you shall CALL HIS NAME JESUS (OLD COVENANT: "YEHOSHUA or YESHUA" —Hebrew for salvation, "YEHOWAH Saves or YEHOWAH is the SAVIOR"); for HE will save HIS people from their sins." [Matthew 1. 21] HalleluYAH, what a SAVIOR. . . IMMANU'EL, GOD with us! 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world. May Your will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time, Amen. May YOU be blessed forever, even to all eternity. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen. May peace abundantly descend from heaven with life for us and give you a fulfilled week in serving the MASTER with those around you. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Apr 2016, 7:58 pm

To make a long story short, don't tell it. 

SIGN OF THE COVENANT 
"Such shall be the covenant between ME and you and your descendants to follow which you shall keep: Every male child among you shall be circumcised. You shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin, and that shall be the sign of the covenant between ME and you. And throughout your generations, every male among you shall be circumcised at the age of eight days. As for the homeborn slave and the one bought from an outsider who is not of your offspring, they must be circumcised, homeborn and purchased alike. Thus shall MY covenant be marked in your flesh as an Everlasting Pact. And if any male who is uncircumcised fails to circumcise the flesh of his foreskin, that person shall be cut off from his kin; he has broken MY covenant." [Genesis (Bereshith) 17. 10 - 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

The custom of my Jewish people is to have a great celebration, "brith (also berith or bris) milah (covenant, bond or obligation of circumcision)" when a boy is eight days old. As the child is brought in for circumcision, all those who are gathered for the occasion call out: "Blessed be he that comes in the NAME OF GOD." At every circumcision, Elijah is supposed to be seated at the right hand of the "sandek (one who holds the infant during the operation)." The "Mohel (one who performs the circumcision)" recites a prayer which begins: "Zehu Kisei Eliyahu" — "This is the Chair of Elijah...for YOUR SALVATION, O LORD, I have waited" — these words must be said in a loud voice. Jewish people are taught that Elijah was the Angel of the Covenant who was to announce the coming of MESSIAH. And we know that this promise of HOLY God is recorded in the HOLY SCRIPTURES. Immediately after the "bris" the Jewish boy is given his Hebrew name and he enters into the Covenant and becomes a rightful heir. 

At the conclusion of the ceremony, we Jewish people have heard the recital of a very important prayer asking the ALMIGHTY to send us the MESSIAH WHO is the RIGHTEOUS PRIEST and to make us worthy of the days of MESSIAH and of the life to come! 

What is the ETERNAL ONE is trying to teach us by this Covenant with Abraham? Circumcision of the flesh is a type and shadow of a greater experience of the heart. ALMIGHTY GOD desires to cut away all your old life — the eighth day is the "morrow after the Sabbath" — the day of Resurrection, the day of the New Creation. HE can give you a NEW life — a NEW beginning and believing in MESSIAH YESHUA will do that very thing for both the Jew and the Gentile, for all (who-so-ever-will) are HIS people. 

It does not matter if you are born a natural Jew and have gone through the ceremony of circumcision in the flesh. The MIGHTY GOD OF ISRAEL & JOSEPH does not recognize you as a TRUE Jew until your heart is circumcised – more specifically - the old life has been cut away by believing in the LORD JESUS, your MESSIAH, LORD & KING. 

To our Jewish forefathers, the LOVING CREATOR GOD made a pronouncement in the words of Jeremiah: "Behold, days are coming — declares the LORD — that I will punish all who are circumcised with the uncircumcised…for all the House of Israel are uncircumcised of heart (their minds are blocked to GOD'S commandments)." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 9. 25 - 26 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

GOD OMNIPOTENT wants to give you a new life, a new heart. This is made possible when "with the heart one believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." [Romans 10. 10] Then it will be possible for you to love GOD with all your heart and soul. He promises in HIS HOLY WORD — "Then the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your offspring to love the LoRd your God with all your heart and soul, in order that you may live." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 30. 6 Tanakh, Torah] 

In the NEW COVENANT, the Jewish Apostle Paul wrote by GOD'S inspiration telling us who is a true Jew: "For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh; but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the SPIRIT, not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." [Romans 2. 28 - 29] "For in CHRIST JESUS neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but a new creation." [Galatians 6. 15] 

My fellow-Jewish and Gentile brethren, will you not heed the voice of the LORD? Our COVENANT-KEEPING GOD commands you to circumcise the foreskin of your heart so that the old law is cut away and a new law takes its place. The ordinances, rituals, ceremonies and sacrifices under the OLD COVENANT are fulfilled in the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, the deliverer who has come out of Zion — YESHUA OF NAZARETH, the SON OF THE LIVING GOD! Why don't you accept a NEW BEGINNING for yourself? Accept His Life, His Love, His Peace, His Righteousness, His Joy…allow YESHUA to come into your heart as He so desires to do. CHRIST will do so, and much more, if you but ask Him! 

Receive every inward and outward trouble, every disappointment, pain, uneasiness, temptation, darkness, and desolation with both of your hands as a true opportunity and blessed occasion of dying to self and entering into a fuller fellowship with your self-denying, suffering SAVIOR. Then every kind of trial and distress will become a blessed day of your prosperity that exercises the highest faith in the fullest agreement to GOD. Either GOD will shield you from suffering, or HE will give you unfailing strength to bear it. Be at peace then and put aside all anxious thoughts and imaginations, HE gives a peace that only a thankful heart can know. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 03 Apr 2016, 10:59 pm

A tradesman at his task need not rise before the most learned teacher. 

ATTRIBUTES OF PRAYER 
"When YOU hear the supplications that YOUR servant and YOUR people, Israel, offer toward this place, give heed in YOUR heavenly abode — give heed and pardon." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 6. 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In Solomon's "Prayer of Dedication" for the Temple he petitions the GREAT SOVEREIGN GOD OF ISRAEL at least eight times to "hear from heaven." [2 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Bet 6. 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 33, 35, 39] But how can GOD hear our prayers, especially those uttered in silence? The answer — GOD is Omniscient (all-knowing), Omnipresent (always everywhere) and Omnipotent (all-powerful). Even though the HOLY ONE is on HIS Heavenly Throne, HE is also right here with us and in us, as we allow! David prayed, "O LORD, YOU have examined me and know me. YOU understand my thoughts from afar." [Psalms (Tehillym) 139. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The ALMIGHTY MASTER can and does hear our prayers. "Shall HE WHO implants the ear not hear? HE that formed the eye not see?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 94. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

In a manner of speaking, the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL hears the prayers of HIS redeemed today even more directly than in David's time; for we, who trust MESSIAH YESHUA, have been indwelt by the HOLY SPIRIT OF TRUTH. "As GOD has said — I will dwell in them and walk among them. I will be their GOD, and they shall be MY people." [2 Corinthians 6. 16] "The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and HIS ears are open to their prayers; but the face of the LORD is against those who do evil." [1 Peter 3. 12] 

The TRUE & LIVING GOD OF HEAVEN irrefutably can hear our prayers. But, there comes a time when HE refuses to hear! "Had I an evil thought in my mind, the LORD would not have listened." [Psalm (Tehillym) 66. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "No, the LORD'S arm is not too short to save; or HIS ear too dull to hear; but your iniquities have been a barrier between you and your GOD. Your sins have made HIM turn HIS face away and refuse to hear you." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 59. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

If we first "Live as HE requires" — then we can confidently ask anything according to HIS will and "HE hears us. And if we know that HE hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of HIM." [1 John 5. 14 - 15] 

Now is the time of salvation! Awake ! You that are sleepy and ponder your deeds; Remember your CREATOR and go to HIM for forgiveness. Don't be like those who miss reality in their hunt after shadows and waste your years in seeking after vain things which can neither profit nor deliver. Look well to your soul and consider your deeds; let each one of you forsake his evil ways and thoughts, and return to the LORD GOD so HE may have mercy on you. The LORD JESUS is waiting, even now! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, our prayer is for the MASTER to create a pure heart in us and renew our spirit to HIS likeness. 
I humbly bow before the ALMIGHTY & TRUE LORD GOD and thank and praise HIM for the goodness HE lavishes on those who trust in HIM alone. Praised is the GREAT GOD of our fathers, the MIGHTY & REVERED ONE, the MOST HIGH GOD WHO imparts loving-kindness on all creatures; and in love, redeemed us for HIS NAME’S sake. We delight in YOU, O SOVEREIGN ONE, our KING, HELPER, SAVIOR and PROTECTOR. Praised are YOU, O LORD, my ROCK and my REDEEMER WHO rules in holiness. 
Have a wonderful week serving our AWESOME & MAGNIFICENT GOD, and one another. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 Apr 2016, 10:35 pm

When the scoundrel is spared, he learns not righteousness. 

RIGHTEOUS BEFORE GOD 
"[Job speaking] How can a man be righteous before GOD?" [Job (Iyob) 9. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The patriarch Job was the most honorable (Hebrew: tsaddiyq — moral, just, lawful, righteous) man of his age according to the testimony of the MOST HOLY ONE WHO bragged twice to Satan, the Adversary, "Have you considered MY servant Job? There is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man who fears GOD and shuns evil? ...There is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil." [Job (Iyob) 1. 8; 2. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Job’s friends, however, insisted that his terrible sufferings had been sent by ELOHIYM because of his sins. Eliphaz the Temanite, one of Job’s friends argued, "Can a mortal be acquitted by GOD? Can a man be more pure than his MAKER?" [Job (Iyob) 4. 17 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "What is man, that he can be cleared of guilt, one born of a woman, that he could be righteous? GOD puts no trust in HIS saints; the heavens are not pure in HIS sight; what then of one who is loathsome and foul, man who drinks iniquity like water!" [Job (Iyob) 15. 14 -16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Yet, Job knew he was innocent of the sins they accused him of, as he earnestly tried to be obedient and faithful to the ETERNALLY FAULTLESS ONE. 

At the same time, like all men everywhere, Job was fully aware that as a man, he had fallen short of GOD’S holiness. "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD." [Romans 3. 23] "Cursed be he who does not uphold all the words of this Law and observe them." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 27. 26 Tanakh, Torah] Thus Job continually confessed, "If I have sinned, what have I done to YOU, O WATCHER (Hebrew: NATSAR) of men? Why make of me YOUR target, and a burden to myself?...Tell me where I am wrong." [Job (Iyob) 7. 20; 6. 24b Tanakh, Kethuvim] Then he inquired of the RIGHTEOUS ONE, how can a man be pure who is born of a woman be righteous before the CREATOR. [Job/Iyob 9. 2; 25. 4] 

Because sin is inherited, Job was aware of his need of a MEDIATOR. He affirmed, "Though I were righteous (innocent), my own mouth would condemn me; though I were blameless — it would prove me perverse." [Job (Iyob) 9. 20 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Yet ELOHIYM created man for HIS OWN glory [Isaiah/Yeshayah 43. 7], and desires all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth. [1 Timothy 2. 4] 

Therefore, GOD justified unrighteous men while remaining righteous HIMSELF by sending HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, YESHUA to die for all our sins according to HIS good pleasure. "GOD demonstrates HIS OWN love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, CHRIST died for us. Much more then, having now been justified by HIS blood, we shall be saved from wrath through HIM. For if when we were enemies we were reconciled to GOD through the death of HIS SON, much more, having been reconciled, we shall be saved by HIS life. And not only that, but we also rejoice in GOD through our LORD JESUS CHRIST, through WHOM we have now received the reconciliation." [Romans 5. 8 - 11] "In HIM we have redemption through HIS blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of HIS grace which HE made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence." [Ephesians 1. 7 - 8] 

Like Job who knew his need of a MEDIATOR/REDEEMER, we too should confidently declare, "I know that my VINDICATOR lives; in the end HE shall stand and testify on earth — and after my skin is destroyed, this I know, that in my flesh I shall behold GOD. I myself, not another, will see HIM with my own eyes." [Job (Iyob) 19. 25 - 27 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The LORD GOD EXALTED says, "Behold the proud, his soul is not upright in him; but the righteous man shall live by his faith and is rewarded with life." [Habakkuk 2. 4 Tanakh, Nevi’im] How amazingly wonderful it is to know that GOD is both JUST and the JUSTIFIER for those who believe. 

Welcome Sabbath! For the TORAH, for the privilege of worship, for the prophets, and for this blessed Sabbath Day, given for sanctification and rest, for honor and for glory, let us thank, praise, glorify and bless the LORD our GOD. 
We praise YOU, LORD GOD, for the Law of Truth and righteousness which YOU have revealed to us, for the words of the prophets filled with YOUR SPIRIT and for the teachings of the sages whom YOU raised up aforetime and in these days. May this day be totally devoted to YOU. We love, adore, and cherish YOU, our GOD & KING. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 Apr 2016, 8:26 pm

Like the trees in the depth of winter, through GOD, we have the power to emerge from darkness and blossom. 

GARDEN OF RENOWN 
"I shall establish for them a GARDEN OF RENOWN (YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE); they shall no more be consumed by famine in the land, nor bear again the shame and taunts of the Gentiles." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 34. 29 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Shem" is the Hebrew rendering for "renown (more frequently translated name which implies honor, fame, glory)." Shem was also the name of Noah's faithful son. It was from him (Shem), that the "PLANT OF RENOWN" came forth. "Blessed be the LORD, the GOD of Shem." [Genesis (Bereshith) 9. 26 Tanakh, Torah] 

This " GARDEN OF RENOWN " is the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL, and this promise is the climax of one of the great MESSIANIC prophecies of the OLD COVENANT assuring Israel that her MESSIAH would deliver them some day from their long exile and bondage. ALMIGHTY GOD'S servant David would again be their single shepherd to tend them; there would be "rains that bring blessings" and they would again be the people of the MIGHTY GOD OF JACOB. [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 34. 23, 26, 30] 

Nevertheless, the primary meaning centers, as it should, on this "PLANT OF THE NAME" — the MOST HIGH ONE WHOSE NAME would be implanted firmly and permanently in the very land HE had created. Israel , the place of HIS choosing. JESUS CHRIST THE LORD is the "TRUE VINE" [John 15. 1] WHO will provide the true nourishment for all HIS people forever. 

The LORD YESHUA "has grown up, by HIS (YEHOWAH’S) favor, as a TENDER PLANT, like a TREE TRUNK out of arid ground." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] MESSIAH would appear first as a HUMBLE SPROUT out of a dead stump. "A ROD shall grow out of the stem of Jesse, and a BRANCH…out of his roots" for our iniquities. But then, HE shall "see HIS offspring, and prolong HIS days, that through HIM the LORD'S purpose might prosper" [Isaiah/Yeshayah) 11. 1; 53. 10] and become our GARDEN OF RENOWN forever. "HE shall be like a TREE planted beside streams of water, which yields its fruit in season; WHOSE foliage never withers or fades; and whatever HE produces thrives, and prospers forevermore." [Psalms (Tehillym) 1. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Without a doubt, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is the TREE OF LIFE, the TRUE VINE the STEADFAST PLANT, our CELEBRATED MAGNIFICENT GARDEN OF RENOWN, in fact, HE is EVERYTHING wonderful. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
The real corrupters of today’s society may be not so much the corrupt (that is obvious), but those who have held back the righteous leaven, the salt that has lost its savor, the innocent who have not even the moral courage to show what they think of the effrontery (audacity, nerve, rudeness, disrespect) of impurity, —the serious, who yet timidly succumb (yield, give way to, submit, surrender) before some loud-voiced scoffer, —the heart trembling all over with religious sensibilities that yet suffers itself through false shame to be beaten down into outward and practical acquiescence by some rude and worldly nature. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 31 Mar 2016, 1:58 pm

The difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits. [Albert Einstein] 

WATCHMAN’S DUTY 
"When I (the LORD speaking to Ezekiel) say to the wicked — O wicked man, you shall surely die! — and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but I will require his blood at your hand." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 3. 18 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

The SOVEREIGN LORD GOD had appointed Ezekiel as watchman for the House of Israel. This word of warning is repeated frequently for confirmation (see chapters 3, 18 & 33) that the concept is sure and established — "Now, O man, I have appointed you a watchman...whenever you hear a word from MY mouth, you must warn them for ME. When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' but you have not spoken to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his sins; but I will demand a reckoning for his blood from you. Nevertheless if you warn the wicked man to turn back from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his own iniquity; but you will have delivered your soul." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 7 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "The soul who sins, only he shall die." [[Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 18. 4, 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

This message has a broad purpose, not only for Israel , but for the soon-coming judgment on the Gentile nations that are well in-line for GOD’S wrath. The peoples are all responsible for their own sins, even those who have a form of righteousness or religion — that will never save them, and they will be judged for their unfaithfulness, 

"Therefore you, O son of man, say to the children of your people — 'The righteousness of the righteous man shall not save him when he transgresses; nor shall the wickedness of the wicked cause him to stumble in the day that he turns from his wickedness; nor shall the righteous be able to live because of his righteousness in the day that he sins.' When I say of the righteous — ‘he shall surely live’ — but he trusts in his own righteousness, he commits iniquity, none of his righteous works shall be remembered; but because of the iniquity that he has committed, he shall die. So too, when I say to the wicked — 'You shall surely die' — if he turns from his sinfulness and does what is just and right — if the wicked man restores the pledge, makes good what he has stolen, follows the laws of life [Leviticus 18.5] and does not commit iniquity — he shall surely live, he shall not die. None of his sins which he has committed shall be remembered against him; he has done what is lawful and right; he shall surely live. 
"Yet the children of your people say — 'The way of the LORD is unfair.’ — But it is their way which is not fair! When the righteous man turns away from his righteous deeds and commits iniquity, he shall die because of it. And when the wicked man turns back from his wickedness and does what is just and right, it is he who shall live by virtue of these things. Yet will you say — 'The way of the LORD is not fair'? O house of Israel, I will judge every one of you according to his own ways." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 33. 12 - 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im] GOD’S judgment is impartial and precise. 

"If you refrained from rescuing those taken off to death, those condemned to slaughter, if you say — We knew nothing of it! — surely HE WHO fathoms hearts will discern the truth, HE WHO watches over your life will know it, and HE will pay each man as he deserves." [Proverbs (Mishle) 24. 11 – 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "You shall surely rebuke your neighbor, and not bear sin because of him...but you shall love your neighbor as yourself: I am the LORD." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 19. 17 – 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

We who are true followers of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA are to be witnesses as well as watchmen: "Go into all the world and preach the Gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned." [Mark 16. 15 - 16] We need not be anxious or concerned as to what to say because HE "will give you a mouth and wisdom which all your adversaries will not be able to contradict or resist." [Luke 21. 15 ] 

YESHUA opened the minds of HIS disciples concerning SCRIPTURES that they might comprehend what was written of HIM in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms when HE said to them, "Thus it is written, and thus it was necessary for the CHRIST to suffer and to rise from the dead the third day, and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in HIS NAME to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. And you are witnesses (watchmen) of these things." [Luke 24. 46 - 48] "You shall receive power when the HOLY SPIRIT has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to ME in Jerusalem , and in all Judea and Samaria , and to the end of the earth." [Acts 1. 8] 

The LORD YESHUA gave HIS life as atonement for the sins of the world, this was GOD'S doing. Like the LoVING SAVIOR, the FAITHFUL & TRUE SHEPHERD, we must be about our FATHER’S business proclaiming the GOOD NEWS, and "keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our LORD JESUS CHRIST unto eternal life. And on some have compassion, making a distinction; but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh." [Jude 21 - 23] 

Just as sure as it is decreed (pronounced, declared, established) that judgment will come to those who hear and reject, there is a great blessing for those who are faithful witnesses (watchmen), and to those who hear and repent. 

May our behavior toward our neighbors, our faithfulness in every sphere of duty, our compassion for the suffering and our patience under trial show that HE WHOSE Law we obey is indeed the MIGHTY GOD of all goodness, the FATHER of all men, that to serve HIM is perfect freedom and to worship HIM the soul's purest happiness 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 Mar 2016, 11:27 pm

All creation testifies to faith that history is not random, the universe is not concealed from our understanding, and that what happens to us is not blind chance. We ask, not because we doubt, but because we believe in the MOST HIGH CREATOR GOD and that HE not only hears, but is faithful to answer. 
FEAR NO MORE 
"When I am afraid, I trust in YOU. In GOD, WHOSE WORD I praise, in GOD I have put my trust; I will not fear." [Psalms (Tehillym) 55. 3 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The first mention of fear in HOLY SCRIPTURE is significant, Adam said to ELOHIYM, "I heard YOUR VOICE in the Garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 10 Tanakh, Torah] Absolutely, one should be afraid when he has ignored or rejected GOD’S WORD, for "it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the LIVING GOD." [Hebrews 10. 31] 

For sinners of all ages, the same warning is given in the final reference to fear (mentioned first): "the fearful (cowardly), unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the Lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." [Revelation 21. 8] 

Notice the last mention of fear in the OLD COVENANT and the first in the NEW, as a contrast however, for both are speaking of the entrance of the SON OF GOD into the world. "But to you who fear MY NAME, the SUN OF RIGHTEOUSNESS shall arise with healing in HIS wings. You shall go forth and grow fat like stall-fed calves, and you shall trample the wicked to a pulp, for they shall be ashes beneath your feet on the day that I am preparing — said the LORD OF HOSTS." [Malachi (Malakhi) 4. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "Do not be afraid to take to you Miryam (Mary) your wife, for THAT which is conceived in her is of the HOLY SPIRIT. And she will bring forth a SON, and you shall call HIS NAME YESHUA, for HE will save HIS people from their sins." [Matthew 1. 20 - 21] 

The remedy for fear of man or all else is to fear of the LORD. "I sought the LORD, and HE heard me, and delivered me from all my fears." [Psalms (Tehillym) 34. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "The LORD is on my side, I will not fear; what can man do to me? With the LORD on my side as my HELPER, I shall see the downfall of those who hate me. It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man; it is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes." [Psalms (Tehillym) 118. 6 - 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH already has endured everything we could ever fear, even death itself, so that through HIS victorious resurrection conquering sin and death, HE might "release those who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage". [Hebrews 2. 15] 

In view of the fact that "in the time of trouble HE will shelter me in HIS pavilion, in the secret place of HIS Tabernacle HE shall hide me; HE shall set me high upon a rock." [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 5 Tanakh, Kethuvim] And, with secure assurance I will confidently declare that "the LORD is my LIGHT and my SALVATION; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the STRENGTH of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] So, "wait on the LORD; be strong and of good courage! And HE shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 27. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Therefore, I will look to the LORD and on the BELOVED ONE I shall wait. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
With great love YOU have loved us, O our GOD, and with exceeding compassion YOU have borne with us. Our fathers believed and trusted in YOU; therefore you taught them the laws of life, and showed them the ways of wisdom. We implore YOU, O MERCIFUL FATHER, to grant us discernment, that we may understand and fulfill all the TEACHINGS of YOUR WORD. Make us gladly obedient to YOUR commandments and fill our hearts with love and reverence for YOU. In YOU we put our trust; we rejoice and delight in YOUR help, for with YOU alone is salvation, and peace in the soul of man. YOU have called us as teachers of YOUR Law; YOU have chosen us for a holy mission to mankind; therefore do we joyfully lift up our voices and proclaim YOUR magnificence. Praised are YOU, O GOD, WHO has chosen us in love. We give praise to YOUR HOLY NAME and thank YOU for YESHUA, our BLESSED REDEEMER. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 29 Mar 2016, 8:46 pm

Great is repentance; it turns sins into incentives for correct conduct. 

HALLELUYAH! 
"Sing to GOD, chant hymns of praise to HIS NAME; extol HIM WHO rides on the clouds; YAH is HIS NAME. Exult in HIS PRESENCE." [Psalms (Tehillym) 68. 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

By joining "hallel" — the Hebrew word for "praise" — with the PRECIOUS NAME "YAH" — it becomes "HalleluYAH" meaning "praise the LORD." Thus exhorting and compelling us to praise the LORD OF CREATION, the self-existing, self-revealing ONLY LIVING & TRUE GOD. 

There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet. "HalleluYAH" occurs exactly 22 times in the book of Psalms (Praises of Israel), and Hebrew is the language that the ALMIGHTY ONE used to reveal HIS TIMELESS WORD [Psalms/Tehillym 119. 89] to man. Thus, we are reminded that the very purpose of language is to "praise the Lord" WHO created us and died to redeem us. 

Praise occurs more in the Book of Psalms than in all the rest of the HOLY SCRIPTURES, so it is appropriate that the Psalms conclude with a glorious and eternal doxology: 
"HalleluYAH! Praise GOD in HIS sanctuary; praise HIM in HIS mighty firmament, HIS stronghold! 
Praise HIM for HIS mighty acts; praise HIM as befits HIS exceedingly excellent greatness! 
Praise HIM with blasts of the horn; praise HIM with the harp and lyre! 
Praise HIM with the timbrel and dance; praise HIM with lute and pipe! 
Praise HIM with resounding cymbals; praise HIM with loud-alarming cymbals! 
Let everything that breathes praise the LORD. HalleluYAH!" [Psalms (Tehillym) 150. 1 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

To praise GOD is to acknowledge the glories of HIS excellent PERSON. It differs somewhat from thanksgiving which describes what GOD has done, rather than what HE is. 
GOD alone is worthy of our praise. [Psalms/Tehillym 18. 3; 113. 3] 
It is HIS will that we praise HIM. [Psalms/Tehillym 50. 23; Isaiah/Yeshayah 43. 21] 
Praise to HIM should be continuous. [Psalms/Tehillym 34. 1; 71. 6] and in public. [Psalms/Tehillym 22. 25] 
We should praise GOD for HIS holiness [2 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Bet 20. 21], grace [Ephesians 5. 6], goodness [Psalms/Tehillym 135. 3], and kindness. [Psalms/Tehillym 138. 2] 
All of nature praises GOD. [Psalms/Tehillym 148. 7 - 10] 
The sun, moon, and stars all praise HIM. [Psalms/Tehillym 19. 1; 143. 3] 
The angels praise HIM. [Psalms/Tehillym 148. 2] 
And, on occasions, the LOVING CREATOR uses even the wrath of men to praise HIM. [Psalms/Tehillym 76. 10] An example of this is seen in the selling of Joseph by his brothers into slavery. [Genesis/Bereshith 37. 28] GOD later uses this cruel act to promote Joseph as second ruler over all Egypt . As Joseph would remind his brothers: "Although you intended me harm, GOD intended it for good, so as to bring about the present result — the survival of many people." [Genesis/Bereshith 50. 20] 

Holy and enhanced may HE be throughout the world of HIS creation—may GOD be praised throughout all time—glorified and celebrated, lauded, honored and praised; acclaimed and esteemed, extolled and exalted—may the prayers and pleas of the whole House of Israel be accepted by our FATHER in Heaven. Selah [Selah: a pause, a time to meditate and lift up your soul to GOD and sing; a longing cry of the soul to the GLORIOUS ETERNAL ONE.]

POSSESSOR of heaven and earth, all YOUR faithful ones, together with the children of Israel — praise, glorify, worship and adore YOU our RIGHTEOUS KING! Let all creation. . . "praise the LORD! HalleluYAH!" 

May we live as willingly for HIM as HE joyously laid down HIS life for us! Oh the love of JESUS — truly there is light & joy, gladness & honour for the people of GOD, our GOD reigns victoriously! Praise HIS Dear Name forever. As one season ends and turns to another comes the dawn of the new day for our LORD is alive and reigning forevermore! HalleluYAH to the KING! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Mar 2016, 10:36 pm

Hear counsel and receive instructions that you may be wise and consider your latter end. 

HE IS RISEN 
"HE is not here; He is risen! as HE said. COME! see the place where the LORD lay." [Matthew 28. 6] 

The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH spoke frequently that HIS death was drawing near, and also proclaimed that HE would rise from the dead. [Matthew 17. 22 - 23] Likewise, HIS cruel persecutors knew of this and tried to stop it by placing guards at the tomb. [Matthew 27. 63 - 66] 

The death of MESSIAH YESHUA, the BLAMELESS, PERFECT LAMB OF GOD, should have been no surprise. The LORD JESUS had frequently escaped attempts on HIS life. King Herod tried to kill the PRINCE OF PEACE when HE was a BABY. [Matthew 2. 16] Satan tried to persuade HIM to jump from the pinnacle of the Temple . [Matthew 4. 6] The people of Nazareth attempted to throw HIM over a cliff [Luke 4. 29]; and the Pharisees sought to kill HIM on several different occasions. 

JESUS, the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD came from heaven to earth to die! But, CHRIST'S death had to be a special death. HE was "the LAMB OF GOD slain from the foundation of the world." [Revelation 13. 8] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH came to do the "will of the FATHER" which included HIS sacrificial death and HIS triumphant resurrection to win the victory over hell and death. "I am HE WHO lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen! And I have the keys of Hades and of Death." [Revelation 1. 18] At exactly the right time the PIERCED ONE, the MAN OF SORROWS, did die bearing our sins on the Cross of Calvary. Then MESSIAH, JESUS OF NAZARETH, rose victoriously, just as HE said HE would! 

Even in the LORD JESUS' empty tomb, HE left the sign that HE was "risen, but would COME AGAIN." When Peter and John ran to the tomb after hearing from Miryam (Mary) Magdalene that the tomb was empty, they both ran to the tomb and "found the linen cloths lying there, and the napkin that was on HIS face was not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself...and when the other disciple (John), came to the tomb...he saw and believed." [John 20. 1 - 10] 

To understand this completely, one must know the Jewish custom of folding the napkin after a meal. This is done as a silent way of telling to the host/hostess that you are “thankful for the meal" and "hope for another invitation to dine" — in other words, they would come again. The Jewish LORD, MESSIAH YESHUA knew this custom and was telling HIS followers, even using these burial wrappings, that HE would come again. O, if only the rocks would have cried out, they would proclaim the same. 

The resurrection cannot be over emphasized for apart from JESUS' Resurrection, we have no assurance of HIS deity, no forgiveness of sins, nor life eternal. "IF CHRIST is not risen, your faith is delusive; you are still in your sins!" [1 Corinthians 15. 17] "HE (MESSIAH YESHUA), was delivered up because of our offenses, and was raised because of our justification." [Romans 4. 25] 

The enemies of the cross knew this and are still seeking to destroy the BREAD OF LIFE, denying HIS incarnation and virgin birth. Mentally, priests and peoples still crucify the risen LORD OF GLORY and set guards over HIS grave, declaring HIM to be dead. But, "HALLELUYAH! HE IS RISEN!" We are assured of this fact — it is the skeptics, unbelievers, arrogant gossips and contemptuous tale bearer that are the ones on trial now. They must come by way of the Cross of Calvary for salvation through the precious shed blood of the BLESSED REDEEMER, or they will be cast into eternal darkness where there will be wailing, weeping and gnashing of teeth. 

But we who know the BELOVED SAVIOR can celebrate together because our GOD lives, rules, and reigns forevermore! 

With the ending of Sabbath, comes the Dawn of the New Day for our LORD is alive and reigning forevermore! HalleluYAH! 
OUR LORD YESHUA IS RISEN FROM THE DEAD! Not the grave nor any other power on earth could hold HIM, LORD OF THE SABBATH, the PRINCE OF PEACE, the KING OF GLORY! 
May we live as willingly for HIM as HE joyously laid down HIS life for us! Oh the love of JESUS — truly there is light & joy, gladness & honor for the people of GOD, our GOD reigns victoriously! 
We bid farewell to Sabbath as we continue to celebrating the Feast of Unleavened Bread and the RISEN KING. 
"Chag Pesach Sameach — Good Passover Holiday !" 
Blessed Resurrection Day! Because HE lives, we too shall live, Hallelu’YAH! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 27 Mar 2016, 12:00 am

Our trails are like a well that others draw water from so they can profit from where we have been. So, our path has a purpose beyond where it leads. 

AMALEK: THE ETERNAL ENEMY 
"Jacob shall again have calm and quiet with none to trouble him; for I am with you to deliver you, declares the LORD. I will make an end of all the nations among which I have dispersed you; but I will not make an end of you!" [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 30. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Reason: Because the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY said so! The king of Egypt could not weaken them (the Jewish people) [Exodus/Shemot 1. 9-12]; the waters of the Red Sea could not drown them [Exodus/Shemot 14. 13-31]; Balaam could not curse them [Numbers/B'Midvar 23. 8]; the great fish could not digest them [Jonah/Yonah 1. 17; 2. 10]; the fiery furnace could not devour them [Daniel/Danyel 3. 16 - 28]; Haman's gallows could not hang them [Esther/Ester 5 14; 8. 1 - 2]; nations could not assimilate them [Esther/Ester 3. 8; Numbers/B'Midvar 23. 9]; and, dictators cannot annihilate them. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 14. 1 - 2; 1 Chronicles/Dibre Hayamin Alef 17. 21 - 22] 

No nation demonstrates as much bitterness toward the Israelites as did the Amalekites. The ancient Israelites long remembered how this brutal tribe attacked women, children, the aged, and the sick as they wandered through the wilderness. The Israelites were told by the GOD MOST HIGH that since Amalek did not revere or regard HIM, they were not to forget what Amalek did "you shall BLOT OUT the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!" [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 25. 19 Tanakh, Torah] 

It was not until the period of King Saul, son of Kish , who came from the tribe of Benjamin, that there was an opportunity to deal a final blow to the Amalekites. Unfortunately, King Saul was unable to completely destroy the Amalekites; they survived only to haunt Israel and become a famed personification of evil. 

When Haman's lineage is identified in the Scroll of Esther, he is known as "the Agagite" [Esther/Ester 3. 1], the name given to the last king of the Amalekites captured under Saul. When Mordecai's pedigree is identified, he is known as a descendant of " Kish , a Benjaminite" [Esther/Ester 2. 5], the father of Saul. 

The author (perhaps Mordecai, as he did keep records, see 9. 20) of the Megillah of Ester (Scroll of Esther) has remarkably brought together these two central male characters to finish what could not be done a thousand years earlier. The victory of Light over Darkness; of Righteousness over Wickedness could now be played out between Mordecai and Haman. For the Jewish people, the Amalekites and Haman became a metaphor for wicked people or individuals. . . respectively, whose hatred of Jews was ravenously unquenchable and merciless. 

The Scroll of Esther has brilliantly woven together elements of the ancient Israelite history by plucking out the unfinished business between Saul and the Amalekites, as described in 1 Samuel 15; and by projecting that clash between Amalek and Israel against the backdrop of the story of Esther. On the Sabbath before Purim, Sabbath Zakhor (Sabbath of Remembrance), a special section from the TORAH is read, reminding Israel to remember Amalek, and the haf-TORAH is the story of Saul and his failure to destroy this wicked and vicious tribe. 

The struggle between good and evil never ceases, and so the world of Amalek and Haman are still mentioned by Jews everywhere when they need to identify a people who seeks to destroy them, or an individual who hates them. 

"Purim (lots — referring to the lots cast by Haman to determine the day decreed for the Jewish annihilation) shall never cease among the Jews, and the memory of them shall never perish among their descendants." [Esther (Ester) 9. 28 Tanakh, Kethuvim] It is an "occasion for joy and gladness, happy festivals for the House of Judah ." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 8. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This holiday is linked to love, truth, integrity and peace. 

Although there will be an Amalek in every generation who will try to destroy, not only the Jewish people, but all of GOD’S elect, the followers of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA have a greater deliverance than the Jews of old; a greater enemy than Haman, but a "GREATER DELIVERER" than Queen Esther. We, who know the MIGHTY CONQUEROR, remember HIS promise that we also shall be conquerors over every foe. The LORD JESUS has all power in heaven and earth declared to all who believe on HIM: "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you." [Luke 10. 19 - 20] And, we celebrate because our names are "Written in Heaven in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE!" 

"HalleluYAH! Sing to the LORD a new song, HIS praises in the congregation of HIS faithful people. Let Israel rejoice in their MAKER; let the children of Zion be joyful in their KING. Let them praise HIS NAME in dance; Let them sing praises to HIM with the timbrel and lyre. For the LORD takes pleasure in HIS people; HE will beautify the humble with salvation. Let the faithful exult in glory! Let them shout for joy on their beds. Let high praises (ho’sanna, adoration, honor!), of GOD be in their mouth, and a double-edged sword in their hands to inflict vengeance on the nations, and punishment on the peoples; binding their kings with shackles, their nobles with fetters of iron; to carry out judgment written against them — This is the glory of all HIS faithful people. HalleluYAH." [Psalms/Tehillym 149 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Praise to the ALMIGHTY for the victory! 

Welcome Sabbath! Those who keep the Desire of Days (Sabbath) and call it their delight will be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness. 
Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us. 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday as we commemorate the crucifixion of MESSIAH and celebrate Shushan Purim, the Susa Festival of Lots (Purim)!" 
Sending our love too. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 Mar 2016, 11:10 pm

Doulos Meditation for August 31

Scripture: Acts 3:26—When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.

Reflection: God honored his people Israel by sending the Messiah to them first. They were faced with a choice—to accept or reject this greatest of all blessings promised to Abraham twenty centuries earlier. Some of them put their trust in God’s Messiah but most remained entrenched in their “wicked ways.”

The healing of a cripple by the power of Jesus’ name was of great consequence to the man and his family, but only a curiosity to the onlookers. Peter focuses not on the miracle, but on the name of Jesus from whom the power to heal came. He reminds them of their rejection of the Christ and God’s raising him up. He warns them that to ignore him whom the prophet Moses said was coming was to refuse the salvation God was offering first to Israel and then to the world. The purpose of his coming was to turn God’s people from sin, not astonish them with a few miracles.

Prayer Starter: Praise God from whom all blessings flow; we praise you for the greatest of all blessings, the atoning sacrifice of Jesus the Christ—for the Jew first, and also to the nations of earth for all who believe in his name. Amen.

You will not attain what you love if you do not endure much that you hate; and you will not be freed from what you hate if you will not endure much from what you love. [Moses ben-Ezra] 

WORDS OF PEACE & TRUTH 
"Dispatches were sent to all the Jews in the one hundred and twenty-seven provinces of the realm of Ahasuerus, with words of peace and truth, of equity and honesty." [Esther (Ester) 9. 30 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Purim is Judaism's most dramatic, fun-filled holiday. The main event is reading the Book of Esther. Set in Persia 2,300 years ago, the "Megillah (as it‘s commonly called; denotes complete, entire)" recounts how a seemingly unrelated series of events spun together to save the Jewish people from annihilation. The Megillah of Ester is unique in that it contains no explicit mention of GOD {* see footnote}, yet the hand of the ALMIGHTY BELOVED LORD is clearly evident. It was after their remarkable deliverance from the genocide that had been connived for them by wicked Haman, that Mordecai wrote the "words of peace and truth" to all the Jewish people establishing an annual holiday — Purim — to commemorate the providential winning of peace with their enemies, truth triumphing over evil and deception. 

This combination of words, peace and truth, was also used by King Hezekiah when the LORD ETERNAL promised safety for his kingdom as long as he lived. "Peace and truth is assured for my time." [2 Kings (Melakhim Bet) 20. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Likewise, the ALMIGHTY ONE promised HIS people deliverance from their Babylonian captors, "I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of true favor peace and truth." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 33. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Through the Prophet Zechariah, the MOST HOLY ONE promised HIS people a future lasting peace. They were instructed to honour in celebration the feasts of the fourth, fifth, seventh, and tenth month as "occasions for joy and gladness, happy festivals for the House of Judah; therefore you must love honesty and integrity, truth and peace." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 8. 19 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Who will stand up for me against wicked men? Who will stand up for me against the workers of iniquity?" [Psalms (Tehillym) 94. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] When men accept the HOLY CREATOR WHO is TRUTH, the PRINCE OF PEACE, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, there will be real peace for "the peace of GOD, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through CHRIST JESUS." [Philippians 4. 7] The KING of kings is the ONE to whom the battle belongs; and in HIM, we are more then conquerors. 

* Footnote: The Book of Ester does, in fact, contain the name "YEHOWAH" five times. However, it is concealed in the original Hebrew in extraordinary acrostic form. Although ALMIGHTY GOD was never specifically named in the Megillah of Ester, HE was there! And, when all is said and done, HIS PRESENCE is recognized everywhere. HE is not concealed, HE only appears to be, it is up to us to find HIM in every event of our lives...we only need to read between the lines. "If you keep silent in this crisis, RELIEF and DELIVERANCE will arise for the Jews from another place." [Esther (Ester) 4. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Mordecai's "words of peace and truth" unquestionably spoke of the LORD JESUS CHRIST — "the UNIQUE DELIVERER" — "the HOPE OF ISRAEL" and every nation in all the world. May we not rest or remain silent until Jerusalem becomes the praise of all the earth! 

We have an AWESOME GOD and HE is on the Throne ruling over the affairs of men; HE is worthy of all our praises and worship—go forth throughout the rest of your week with such a spirit! 
The Book of Esther is the only text in the Bible in which GOD'S name does not appear. He seems to be absent throughout the story but it becomes evident to all that the events are all directed by HIS hand. That is the Ultimate Mask…it is the mask of all the reality we experience daily. As Jews, we believe that man is given choices to act out in this world but the junctions and highways have been set in place by the CREATOR. 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday !" Always remember, faith celebrates even before the victory is seen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 24 Mar 2016, 11:47 pm

Never waste good agony. 

A PURIM STORY 
Purim is the annual celebration of the great deliverance of the Jewish people in the days of Queen Hadassah (Ester — Hadassah's captive name), as recorded in the Book of Esther in HOLY SCRIPTURE. The Jewish TALMUD declares, "When Adar enters, JOY is increased." Purim is the commemorative festival celebrated in the month of Adar (actually Adar II as this is a Jewish Leap Year) on the 14th & 15th day (March 24th - 25th this year). These holy days are observed to honor the defeat of the enemies of GOD'S people. Purim commemorates the downfall of Haman (means: tumult, confusion), the enemy of the Jewish people in the Persian Empire . As such, Haman is a type of Satan, the accuser — the one who has throughout history, sought to eliminate the Hebrew race. Haman had the king's servants cast lots (purim) to determine the date on which the Jews would be destroyed, but his wicked plan was thwarted because of GOD'S great mercy and the obedience of Hadassah (Queen Ester). 

"Purim (casting of lots)" is explained like this: Haman, having been warned that all enemies of the Jews had in the past met with frustration, being superstitious, decided that by a simple casting of lots he would determine the most favorable day for the slaughter. The lots indicated that day to be the 13th day of Adar, the 12th month. But, as it turned out, Haman was hanged on the same gallows which he had previously prepared for Mordecai, and all the Jews escaped a terrible massacre. The next day, the 14th of Adar, the victory was joyously celebrated. 

After the Persian royal advisor, Haman’s genocidal plot to rid the world of the Jewish people was foiled, "V’nahafoch Hu (roughly interpreted— “and the tables were turned”)!" became the rallying cry of the Jewish people during the month of Adar. Jewish sages have advised [Tractate Ta’anit 29a] Jews throughout history to seek scheduling critical events, in which DIVINE assistance is desired, during the month of Adar. 

Many years after Haman and his ten sons were hanged on a wooden gallows, our sins were judged and paid for on a wooden cross — when the HOLY ONE made HIS ultimate triumph over all wickedness, HE gave HIS ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON to mankind that they might be set free. The vile Accuser (Satan) suffered a deathblow when sin's power was broken as the LORD YESHUA uttered the words, "It is finished!" [John 19. 30] Lots (purim) were also cast at YESHUA'S crucifixion — this time it was for the garments of the SAVIOR, as had been amazingly prophesied, "They divided MY clothes among themselves, casting lots for MY garments." [Psalms (Tehillym) 22. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] May we ever sanctify and praise the PRECIOUS NAME of the LORD GOD for defeating all our enemies, "With GOD we shall triumph; HE will trample our foes." [Psalms (Tehillym) 60. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Queen Hadassah (Ester) had been willing to die for her people's salvation. MESSIAH YESHUA, the EVERLASTING KING, was not only willing, but did die in order that HIS people would be saved from eternal destruction! 

Jewish people do not merely say — this too shall pass — rather, he is emphatically confident that — "GOD willing, this too shall pass" — and when it passes the Jewish people will somehow be the better for having endured . . . 
"It happened just a brief sixty plus years ago, there was a useless little Jew standing in the huge unruly crowd when Hitler gave one of his extremely violent and rabid speeches promising the extermination of the Jewish people. The bearded old Israelite chuckled delightedly throughout the entire harsh and merciless performance. Noticing his absurd and inappropriate laughter, the fascist Fuehrer shrieked — you fool! you idiot! what are you so happy about when I just threatened the extermination of your people? 
"So, I'll tell you already" — answered the old man. — Pharaoh swore to destroy us, and you know that he himself was destroyed. As a consequence, we have a lovely holiday called Passover when we eat matzoh and knaidlach and drink wine.— 
"The crazy madman, Haman, also wanted to destroy us — continued the Jew — and he was hanged on his own gallows. Now we have the beautiful festival of Purim where we eat hamantaschen (3-cornered fruit-filled cookie) and kreplach (stuffed-meat pies) and rejoice greatly." 
"When Antiochus Epiphanes desecrated our Temple and tried to killed all who would not bow to his idol god, Zeus. And we celebrate for eight days every year the Festival of Lights (Chanukkah) with latkes and sufganiyot (jelly donuts) and other various fried goodies. 
And all the while you were standing up there ranting-and-raving, spouting out hot air and shouting insanely against the Jews...I couldn't help thinking about what a glorious time we will have when you too are destroyed, and about the delicious things we will eat to celebrate That Occasion." 

There is a portion of the TALMUD that reads: "When the Jew looks like a dog, then MESSIAH will come." This was never understood, until the 1991 Persian Gulf War, Desert Storm brought about an understanding — when the Jewish people were forced to wear gas masks — since anyone wearing them definitely. . . looks like a dog. 

As we remember the BLESSED DELIVERER, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH and as the Jewish people remember Queen Hadassah, we can praise HIM even as did King David: "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and my being, bless HIS HOLY NAME. Bless the LORD, O my soul and do not forget all HIS bountiful benefits. HE forgives all your sins, heals all your diseases." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Assuredly, JESUS' return is imminent, HE is coming very soon! Are you ready and watching? 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
"Hag Semaiach! — Happy Purim!" 
The purpose of wearing masks on Purim is not connected to mockery, permissiveness or the occult. Though a source of great enjoyment for young and old alike, it bespeaks a much deeper theological truth. The Book of Esther is the only text in HOLY WRIT where GOD'S NAME does not appear. HE seems to be absent throughout the story but it becomes evident to all that the events are all directed by HIS MIGHTY Hand. That is the ULTIMATE MASK. It is the Mask of all the reality we experience daily, for behind the masked reality is the LOVING, COMPASSIONATE GOD OF THE HEBREWS. As Jews, we believe that man is given choices to act out in this world but the junctions and highways have been set in place by the CREATOR. 
There are four "mitzvot — good deeds" specifically connected to the Holiday of Purim: 
1— Reading the Megillah (Scroll of Esther, as it is commonly called) which I encourage you to do, either personally or with your family. 
2— Enjoying a Festive meal. 
3— Sharing special time with friends/family. 
4— Giving gifts to the poor — either locally or giving an offering to help a family in the Promised Land of Israel. 
If we are to prevail, we must unite under the banner of the Jewish MESSIAH — celebrating our unique heritage, our unique message, and our unique ability to bring inspiration to the world. 
The Book of Esther is read to recall the miracle of salvation of the Jews and to remind us that in any generation when any type of Haman raises his hand against GOD'S chosen people, we can expect another miracle. 
Wishing you both a Joyous Purim and up-coming Resurrection Day; all our love always to each of you! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 23 Mar 2016, 11:38 pm

The two most important days in your life: The day you were born, and the day you were born anew—accepting MESSIAH YESHUA into your life, finding out why and how you are to live for HIM. 

WRAPPED IN LINEN 
"Then they took the body of JESUS, and bound it in strips of linen with the spices, as the custom of the Jews is to bury. Now in the place where HE was crucified there was a garden, and in the garden a new tomb in which no one had yet been laid. So there they laid JESUS, because of the Jews' Preparation Day, for the tomb was nearby." [John 19. 40 - 42] 

The Jews of YESHUA’S day prepared bodies for burial in a much different fashion than we do these days. The word "bound" actually means "to bind, tie, coil, or wind" as the bodies were rolled up tightly in long strips of linen cloth. The tightness of the winding can be understood from the raising of Lazarus after MESSIAH raised him back from the dead, "He who had died came out bound (or wound) hand and foot with grave clothes, and his face was wrapped with a cloth. YESHUA said to them, "Loose him, and let him go." [John 11. 44] 

On resurrection morning, after hearing the news of the missing body of the MASTER, Peter and John ran to the sepulcher. "Simon Peter...went into the tomb; and he saw the linen cloths lying there, and the napkin that had been around HIS head, not lying with the linen cloths, but folded together in a place by itself. Then the other disciple, who came to the tomb first, went in also; and he saw and believed." [John 20. 6 - 8] 

We, like John the Beloved, should recognize that only a miracle could account for the state of these linen clothes. If thieves had stolen the body of the LORD JESUS, they would either have taken the clothes also, or the clothes would have been strewn around, not lying in the same location and shape as they had been when the body was present. Until that time, John "did not know the SCRIPTURE, that HE must rise again from the dead" [v. 9], but when he saw the linen clothes he believed. 

The LORD YESHUA, the PRECIOUS ANOINTED ONE miraculously rose from the dead. John believed and we have his eyewitness testimony of that fact. We can not do less, and by believing, we can fully trust in HIM with all our hearts, minds and souls. 

The REDEEMER OF ZION, the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL is the CREATOR & REDEEMER, blessed be HE. Consider and know, see and understand that HE has chosen you. HE will never forsake or reject HIS own. Even when we pass through valleys of trial, HE provides everlasting joy and perfect peace through it all. How extraordinary indeed. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 22 Mar 2016, 4:12 pm

Eternal destiny 

"Pilate said to them, 'Then what shall I do with Jesus who is called Christ?'" Matthew 27:22.
It’s a story that has been told thousands of times over the years. 
And the answer to the question remains the same. 
Over 2,000 years ago, a man named Pilate asked the most important question in life. Standing before him was an itinerant preacher. 
There was nothing remarkable about His looks. He had attracted a large following but few committed followers. He had no wealth – not even a home of His own. 
Yet He was the object of an unmitigated hatred from a mob. 
Pilate asked, “What shall I do with this man?” As the mob cried for His execution, the man, 
Jesus Christ, stood silently as Pilate cowardly sentenced Him to death on the cross.
The question Pilate asked is ultimately one all of us have to ask. What shall I do with this man Jesus?
He loves you, even when you could care less about Him. He cared enough to pay the penalty for your sin. 
What will you do with Jesus? Your eternal destiny hangs in the balance by how you respond.​​

"I am your GUARDIAN — said CREATOR GOD — so why do you not pay ME MY appropriate due by keeping MY commandments?" 

MESSIAH'S DEATH 
"CHRIST gave HIMSELF for us, that HE might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for HIMSELF HIS OWN special peculiar people, zealous of good works." [Titus 2. 14] 

While it is true that the LORD YESHUA died to save us from our sins, according to SCRIPTURE [1 Corinthians 15. 3], it was also to "purify for HIMSELF a peculiar people, zealous of good works." Paul said, "For to this end CHRIST both died, and arose, and lived again; that HE might be LORD of both the dead and the living." [Romans 14. 9] YESHUA ha'MASHIACH desires to have people who will serve HIM as LORD of their lives. "CHRIST also loved the church and gave HIMSELF for it...that HE might present it to HIMSELF a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish." [Ephesians 5. 25 - 27] In and because of Him , the SAVIOR sees us: "Every part of you is fair, my beloved, in you there is no spot or blemish." [Song of Songs (Shir ha'Shirim) 4. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Of YESHUA, the FAITHFUL & TRUE HOPE of all flesh it is recorded, "HE died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for HIM WHO died for them and rose again." [2 Corinthians 5. 15] "How much more shall the blood of CHRIST purge your conscience from dead works to serve the LIVING GOD?" [Hebrews 9. 14] Finally, the Apostle Peter reminds us that the TRUE VINE "bore our sins in HIS OWN BODY on the tree; that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness [1 Peter 2. 24], "that we should no longer be slaves of sin." [Romans 6. 6] 

We who have been saved by the redeeming death and resurrection of YESHUA, SOVEREIGN KING OF THE UNIVERSE, from our sins through HIS precious shed blood should thank HIM continually for WHO HE is, and for what HE has done for us. Moreover, we should praise HIM for what HE has done in us. Then, seek always to live pure lives that HIS holy purpose is accomplished in us, and that the sweet-smelling aroma of HIS love flows from our being. May we truly be HIS people and HE, our GOD. This is our reasonable service and our holy calling. 
What do those wounds mean in HIS hands? They mean that you and I will be presented someday without spot and without blemish because MESSIAH bore the penalty of our sin on the cross. 

Infinite as YOUR power, even so is YOUR love, O LORD OF HOSTS. YOU led us into the way of righteousness and brought us to the light of truth. Therefore, at our lying down and our rising up, we meditate on YOUR TEACHINGS and at all times rejoice in YOUR Laws. In them are true life and length of days. O that YOUR love may never depart from our hearts. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO has made us YOUR people. 
We greet you and wish you many abundant blessings this Resurrection Season; and enjoy the sweetness of the daily presence of our WONDERFUL GOD! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next