World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:23 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 EmptyWed 24 Apr 2024, 10:40 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Mon 21 Mar 2016, 11:59 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Tolerance turns to treachery and peace becomes paralysis when one chooses to compromise with the world. 

WATER & FIRE JUDGMENTS 
"To YOU, O LORD, I cry out. For fire has devoured the pastures in the wilderness, and scorching heat has consumed all the trees of the field. The beasts of the field also cry out to YOU; for the water brooks are dried up, and fire has burned up the open pastures." [Joel (Yoel) 1. 19 - 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

After the great flood of Noah’s time, GOD set a boundary for the waters, "that they may not pass so that they may never again cover the earth." [Psalms (Tehillym) 104. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "HE assigned the sea its limit so that the waters never transgress HIS command." [Proverbs (Mishle) 8. 29 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Nevertheless, there is a time coming when even "the great River Euphrates is dried up." [Revelation 16. 12] 

Instead, the life-giving waters will be withheld as one of the judgments of the RIGHTEOUS LORD GOD ALMIGHTY on this rebellious world of the last days. HIS prophetic witnesses’ will be given "power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire." [Revelation 11. 6] 

In addition, the atmosphere will be so controlled that "the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, on the sea, or on any tree" [Revelation 7. 1], yet the sun will burn so intensely that "men [will be] scorched with great heat, and they [will] blaspheme the NAME OF GOD WHO has power over these plagues; [but] they [will] not repent and give HIM glory." [Revelation 16. 9] 

This will generate great fires and famine around the entire world. The prophet Joel places all this in the framework of the coming " Day of the LORD — destruction from SHADDAI." [Joel (Yoel) 1. 15 Tanakh, Nevi’im] The pastures will burn up and the rivers will also dry up, "For strong is the ONE WHO executes HIS WORD. For the Day of the LORD is great and most terrible — who can endure it?" [Joel (Yoel) 2. 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] "That is why the curse has devoured the earth, and those who dwell in it are desolate. Therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned paying the penalty, and but few men are left." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 24. 6 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Yet there is good news, for when this time of severe judgment is past, "The parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land fountains of water…There shall be grass with reeds and rushes...And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come with singing and shouting to Zion , crowned with joy everlasting. They shall obtain joy and gladness, while sorrow and sighing shall flee away." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 35. 7, 10Tanakh, Nevi’im] "MY kindness shall not depart from you, nor MY covenant of peace be removed — says the LORD, WHO has mercy on you and takes you back in love." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 54. 10Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

One can certainly see the importance of being among those who are called the redeemed of the LORD. "Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of GOD! How unsearchable are HIS judgments and HIS ways past finding out!" [Romans 11. 33] How wondrous are HIS judgments and HIS ways worth discovering now. Stop hesitating! 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Redeem Israel , O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
We fully honor and praise our beloved LORD YESHUA, the ONE WHO promised to never leave nor forsake us. 
Have a thrilling wonderful day as you take time to rejoice in GOD our SAVIOR! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 14 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Sun 20 Mar 2016, 11:53 pm

The yoke of GOD can never fit the stiff necked. 

BEARING OUR OWN BURDEN 
"But let every man prove his own work and then he will have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another. For every man shall bear his own burden (responsibility)." [Galatians 6. 4 - 5] 

Every follower of CHRIST will bear before ALMIGHTY GOD the responsibility of his own personal life of service. How well did he do the will of GOD? How well did he serve his LORD? "But let every man prove his own work. For we must all appear before the Judgment Seat of CHRIST; that each one may receive the things done in his body, according to what he has done, whether it be good or bad." [2 Corinthians 5. 10] "So then every one of us shall give account of himself to GOD." [Romans 14. 12] When we stand before the LORD YESHUA, our MAKER, the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE, we will give an account of our own work, not someone else's. Every man shall bear his own burden (responsibility). 

The burden (steadfast commitment, responsibility) we must bear before ALMIGHTY GOD is the yoke of service and obedience to MESSIAH YESHUA. "Take MY yoke upon you, and learn of ME...for MY yoke is easy, and MY burden is light." [Matthew 11. 29 - 30] The yoke is not too heavy to carry because it is founded on love and provides a clear conscience before ALMIGHTY GOD. 

In fact, the yokes of Satan are exceedingly heavier and difficult, by far, for they are filled with guilt of conscience and anguish of soul. The weighty sins of the world are heavier to bear then than anything the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH would ask HIS precious child to shoulder. The words "easy" and "light" expressively describe this fact. What OMNIPOTENT GOD of creation calls HIS chosen ones to do, he can do because he is yoked to the ROCK OF OUR SALVATION, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. "Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well-pleasing to HIM." [2 Corinthians 5. 9] 

"Each man's work will become manifest; for The Day will declare it, because it will be revealed by fire; and the fire will test every man's work, of what sort it is. If any man's work which he has built on it endures, he will receive a reward. If any man's work is burned, he will suffer loss; but he himself will be saved, yet so as through fire." [1 Corinthians 3. 13 - 15] As we bear our burden faithfully and patiently, we definitely are being refined, polished and purified. . . and by HIS grace, made into HIS glorious likeness. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
As we bid farewell to Shabbas Zakhor — Sabbath of Remembrance, our prayer is that GOD, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly and guard you, our dear ones in the coming week. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be present throughout each day so they are filled with love and unselfishness — that happiness and contentment may abide in our homes. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory!" 
Have a rich and blessed week, walking in the LIGHT of YESHUA. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 Mar 2016, 10:41 pm

Those who seek GODly wisdom cultivate true courage. 

OVERCOMERS 
"Go, assemble all the Jews who live in Shushan, and fast in my behalf; do not eat or drink for three days, night or day. I and my maidens will fast likewise. Then I will go to the king, though it is contrary to the law; and if I perish, I shall perish!" [Esther (Ester) 4. 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Hadassah, daughter of Abihail, the beautiful courageous queen who was renamed Esther, spoke these memorable words proving she was prepared to risk her own life to save the lives of her people, the Jews. It was a known death sentence for anyone to intrude into the king’s inner court who had not been called, except the one to whom the king would hold out his golden scepter. However the matter was urgent, so Queen Esther chose to go against the commands of men in order to obey GOD’S higher bidding. It is always the right thing to listen and obey the voice of the MASTER, no matter how men may judge us. "We ought to obey GOD rather than men...And we are HIS witnesses to these things, and so also is the HOLY SPIRIT whom GOD has given to those who obey HIM." [Acts 5. 29, 32] 

This same SPIRIT OF GOD was found in Hananiah (Shadrach), Mishael (Meshach), and Azariah (Abed-Nego) who chose to be thrown into the burning fiery furnace rather than worship the king of Babylon’s gods or his gold image, each testifying to Nebuchadnezzar — "our GOD WHOM we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and HE will save us from your hand, O king. But even if HE does not, let it be known to you, O king, that we will not serve your gods or worship the gold image which you have set up." [Daniel (Danyel) 3. 17 - 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The HOPE OF ISRAEL did deliver Queen Esther, Mordecai, her cousin that raised her as his own daughter, and all the Jewish people; as well as the three faithful Jewish men that were indeed thrown into the king’s fiery furnace. [see Daniel/Danyel 3] Moreover, the king and his counselors witnessed these men on whose bodies the fire had no power; the hair of their head was not singed nor were their garments affected, and the smell of fire was not on them. 

Many have died for their faith rather than deny their faith. All the apostles, except for John, died as martyrs; and there are countless others through the ages, who "did not love their lives to the death" [Revelation 12. 11], if it meant denying their BELOVED REDEEMER & LORD. 

CHRIST-like-ones, those real believers are suffering such persecutions today around the world. The time is coming, and that very soon, when the last great GOD-rejecting king of the earth (the Beast, Antichrist, Satan-the great deceiver) will "cause as many as would not worship the image of the Beast to be killed. He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." [Revelation 13. 15 - 17] 

Once again, the VICTORIOUS LORD OF GLORY will champion over the enemy for HIS called, chosen, and faithful saints will "overcame him (Satan) by the blood of the LAMB and by the word of their testimony, they did not love their lives to the death." [Revelation 12. 11] Throughout the ages, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH promised to be our peace; and HE forewarned, "In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." [John 16. 33] 

May GOD give each of us the grace and boldness to say as Paul did, "CHRIST will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me, to live is CHRIST, and to die is gain" [Philippians 1. 20 - 21]; and with Esther, "If I perish, I shall perish!" 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Welcome Sabbath Zakhor — Sabbath of Remembrance, when we recall Amalek, and all the foes who have threatened our existence, let us dwell on the power of faith and devotion which has preserved us to this hour. Many are the enemies that have risen against us, but trusting in YEHOWAH our GOD, we were not dismayed. Permeate us with the faith of former generations of Israel . Give us courage and steadfastness that, like Mordecai, we may bend the knee to YOU alone. Uphold us that, like Hadassah, we may walk undaunted in the path of loyalty. When adversity and sorrow come upon our people, may we face them manfully as trials of faith. Amid suffering and persecution, may we continue to cling to YOU and perform our appointed tasks in confidence and fortitude. Strengthen us to combat prejudice, injustice and oppression when they strike not only against us but all YOUR children. May we strive unceasingly for the triumph of truth and right over falsehood and wrong. Amen 

Those who keep the Desire of Days (Sabbath) and call it their delight will be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness. Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us. 

As we prepare for Purim (it begins on the eve of March 23rd), we encourage you to read about Ta’anit Ester— the Fast of Esther —the Book of Esther is read to recall the miracle of salvation of the Jews and to remind us that in any generation when a "Haman" raises his hand against GOD'S chosen people, we can expect another miracle. 
It also teaches us that life's challenges work out for the best, when we recognize what appear to be obstacles as opportunities to develop ourselves for the better and when we recognize that all things come from Omnipotent GOD'S invisible hand that guides our lives. 
Have a blessed Sabbath! 
"Hag Semaiach — Good Holiday!" 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 18 Mar 2016, 7:37 pm

Gentle words work better then hard ones. 

DETERMINED 
"I have chosen the way of faithfulness and truth; I have set YOUR judgments before me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 30 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

As we who are called by the MASTER’S NAME, "CHRIST-like-ones" — we should examine our weaknesses and failures (sins) daily and determine to do better daily with the help of the LORD GOD, the MIGHTY ENABLER. It is helpful to remember some of the affirmative declarations made by the stylist of Psalm 119 — an acrostic praise of the SCRIPTURES — and determine to make these our desires as well. 

We are compelled to deliberately choose the WAY OF TRUTH, by being careful and honest in all our words and relationships. "Turn my heart to YOUR decrees and not to love of gain." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 36 Tanakh, Kethuvim], and we should make this our prayer; since covetousness is sin which easily overwhelms and plagues us.

We must never be ashamed of the TRUE & LIVING GOD nor of HIS SACRED WORD, then we can, like the psalmist say: "I will speak of YOUR testimonies, and not be ashamed in the presence of kings" for "YOU are just when YOU speak and blameless in YOUR judgment." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 46; 52. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Furthermore, we need to have fellowship with all true believers who earnestly seek to keep HIS LIFE-GIVING WORD. "I am a companion to all who fear YOU, to those who keep YOUR precepts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 63 Tanakh, Kethuvim] When the RIGHTEOUS ONE is chastising, testing and purifying us we should not complain. "I know, O LORD, that YOUR rulings are just; rightly have YOU humbled me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 75 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

No matter what happens, we should resolve to trust GOD ALMIGHTY, just as Job did— "Though HE slay me, yet will I trust in HIM." [Job (Iyob) 13. 15 Tanakh, Kethuvim] We can even echo the sweet term of the psalmist, "YOU are my HIDING PLACE , my PROTECTION and my SHIELD; I hope in YOUR WORD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 114 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

We can believe implicitly in the WRITTEN WORD of the ALL-WISE AUTHOR OF CREATION, for we are convinced that "GOD be true but every man a liar" [Romans 3. 4], and we are justified in HIS WORD as overcomers. "Truly by all Your precepts I walk straight; I hate every false way." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 128 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

We can fully trust the LORD GOD and knowingly choose to believe HIS Holy Word for they are life. "This is my comfort in my affliction, that YOUR WORD has preserved me." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 50 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears MY WORD and believes in HIM WHO sent ME has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." [John 5. 24] "Let YOUR hand help me, for I have chosen YOUR precepts." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 173 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Like Paul, may we say: "I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of GOD which is in CHRIST JESUS our LORD." [Romans 8. 38 - 39] Our AMAZING REDEEMER is faithful and I am determined to follow HIM. Live holy that your name will be inscribed in the LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE! 

May you be a witnesses of the MOST HOLY ONE'S care, love, and indwelling presence. Our prayer is that you are faithfully dedicated to THE ONE WHO is the LIGHT of the world. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 17 Mar 2016, 10:45 pm

Smooth seas don’t make skillful sailors. 

TEN LOST TRIBES OF ISRAEL 
"In the ninth year of Hoshea, the king of Assyria captured Samaria . He carried the Israelites to Assyria and settled them in Halah, at the River Habor, at the River Gozan, and in the towns of Media." [2 Kings (Melakhim Bet) 17. 6 Tanakh, Nevi'im; also see 18. 9-12] 

Ever since the ten tribes of the Northern Kingdom of Israel were taken to Assyria in captivity by the Assyrian king, there has been wide-spread speculations and various clans of people claiming to be the lost tribes of Israel . However, if one would diligently read the WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, they would see clearly the coming together of all Twelve Israelite Tribes forming one Jewish Nation. 

The other two tribes, Judah and Benjamin, were later taken captive to Babylon , but eventually they returned to rebuild Jerusalem and establish their nation in the Land of Promised once again. "Then he (Asa) assembled all the people of Judah and Benjamin and those of Ephraim, Manasseh, and Simeon who sojourned among them, for many in Israel came over to him when they saw that the LORD GOD was with him. They assembled together in Jerusalem ...and brought sacrifices to the LORD that day. They entered into a covenant to worship the LORD GOD of their fathers with all their heart and with all their soul." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 15. 9 - 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

{An interesting thought regarding Judah and Benjamin: Ever since Judah stood as surety for Benjamin — Genesis/Bereshith 43. 9, they have been together. . . their boarders in the Land of Israel , even in captivity. Ezra 4.1;10. 9; Nehemiah/Nechemah 11. 4} 

There were many GOD-fearing Israelites within the ten tribes who decidedly chose to stay with Jerusalem , after Jeroboam led the ten tribes away from Rehoboam to establish his Northern Kingdom . "The priests and the Levites, from all their territories throughout Israel, took their stand with him (Rehoboam)...for Jeroboam and his sons had prevented them from serving the LORD...From all the tribes of Israel, those who set their heart to seek the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL followed the Levites to Jerusalem to sacrifice to the LORD GOD of their fathers." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 11. 13, 15 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

GOD'S RECORD OF EVIDENCE gives numerous accounts, even in the NEW COVENANT, that most of the deported ten tribes, or their descendants, eventually came back to the Land of Promise and were all called Jews (from the name Judah) in the time of MESSIAH YESHUA. Such as, the prophetess Hannah (Anna), Phanuel's daughter, of the tribe of Asher [Luke 2. 36]; and the Apostle Paul of the tribe of Benjamin. [Philippians 3. 5] 

Though most Jews cannot trace their lineage since the time the Temple was destroyed and all records burned. However, the ALL-WISE, OMNISCIENT MASTER OF THE UNIVERSE, still has a people who are called according to HIS will. HE knows those who are HIS and of what tribe they are from. As recorded in the last book of HOLY SCRIPTURE — "And I heard the number of those who were sealed; and there were sealed one hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel ." [Revelation 7. 4] Although Dan and Ephraim are not shown in this numbering (deliberately for a specific reason), the tribes are accounted for, the ten tribes were never lost at all. Our GREAT & MIGHTY GOD is still in control, and HIS WORD is accurate, faithful, perfect, exact and completely reliable. . . Believe It! 

"Return, O LORD, to the ten thousands of the families of Israel ." [Numbers/B'Midvar 10. 36] 
O LORD GOD, keep my tongue from evil and my lips from speaking guile. Be my SUPPORT when grief silences my voice, and my COMFORT when anguish bends my spirit. Plant humility in my soul, and strengthen my heart with perfect faith in YOU. Guide me by the light of YOUR counsel, and let me ever find rest in YOU, my ROCK, my REDEEMER and my PORTION. All praise, thanks and glory belong to YOU, ALMIGHTY KING of all ages. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 16 Mar 2016, 7:41 pm

Even when we cannot forget, remember to forgive. We are to pursue justice and to love mercy. . . then you will understand why mercy is greater justice. 

IT WAS A CROSS 
"The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of GOD." [1 Corinthians 1. 18] 

The LORD MESSIAH YESHUA died on a cruel cross, not on a torture stake as some suggest or believe. Others hate the cross and the CHRIST of the Cross to the point they even deny HIM and the fact that it ever happened. "They are the enemies of the Cross of CHRIST." [Philippians 3. 18] From the beginning, when the ALMIGHTY ONE began to deal with man, the Cross has been there. 

In the Garden of Eden "the LORD GOD caused to grow every tree that was pleasing to the sight and good for food, with the TREE OF LIFE in the middle of the Garden, and the TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD & EVIL." [Genesis (Bereshith) 2. 9 Tanakh, Torah] A tree with its branches grows up from earth into the heavens, and the boughs sprout and grow branching out in various directions — thus, a figure of the cross. 

The HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL gave Moses instructions for the Tabernacle in the Wilderness. The placement of the furniture for this Holy Structure resembled a cross. [Exodus/Shemot 25 - 30] The three doorways in the Tabernacle show the LORD YESHUA — WHO is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. We approach the fullness of spiritual life only through HIM. 

The GATE (WAY) opened up to the court where were the Alter of Sacrifice and the Laver. The DOOR (TRUTH) entered into the ministering area where was the Golden Lampstand, the Table of Showbread, and the Altar of Incense. The VEIL (LIFE) was the entrance to the Holy of Holies where the Ark of the Covenant with its Mercy Seat were. In the arrangement of these pieces of furniture, the CROSS is formed. 

Aaron and his sons preformed the duties of the priests. When they presented an offering before the OMNIPOTENT CREATOR, the breast of the sacrifice was called the Wave Offering which was waved side-to-side; and the thigh of the sacrifice was known as the Heave Offering which is raised-and-lowered before the LORD GOD. [Exodus/Shemot 29. 26 - 27] These movements likewise demonstrate a Cross. 

The CHRISTian's cross is compared to MESSIAH'S cross in that it is a voluntary, self-sacrifice for the needs of others and "the offense of the Cross has ceased." [Galatians 5. 11] Daily we keep "looking unto JESUS, the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith, WHO for the joy that was set before HIM endured the Cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the Throne of GOD." [Hebrews 12. 2] 

Amazingly there is power that comes to us through suffering; and without the cross, we are nothing. Looking back on the beneficial effects of suffering, we should experience deep appreciation for the blessings of being in the hand of the LORD GOD, and be counted worthy. The FAITHFUL GIVER of every good gift distributes crowns for the crosses HE gives us for our profit, designed for each individually. And now the believer can say along with Paul, "I have been crucified with CHRIST; it is no longer I who live, but CHRIST lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the SON OF GOD, WHO loved me and gave HIMSELF for me." [Galatians 2. 20] 

Let us diligently guard our doctrine (standards, principles, set of guidelines, concepts) lest we make the Cross of the YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, our LOVING SAVIOR, of no effect by what we consider our "words of wisdom." This was the primary concern of Paul when he said, "for CHRIST did not send me to baptize, but to preach the GOSPEL; not with wisdom of words, lest the Cross of cHRIST should be made of no effect." [1 Corinthians 1. 17] The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH redeemed us when HE stretched out HIS arms on that Rugged Cross, and died in our place. 

We gratefully acknowledge, O LORD, our GOD, that YOU are our CREATOR and PRESERVER, the ROCK of our life and the SHIELD of our help. We give thanks to YOU for our lives which are in YOUR hand, for our souls which are ever in YOUR keeping, for YOUR wondrous providence and for YOUR continuous goodness, which YOU give us day after day. Truly, YOUR mercies never fail and YOUR loving-kindness never ceases. Therefore do we forever put our trust in YOU! 
I thank YOU LORD for saving my soul! May the flame of YESHUA ha'MASHIACH burn brightly in your heart as you share HIS light with others. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 15 Mar 2016, 8:29 pm

Grace gives us a second chance to do what we should have done the first time. 

ROCK OF OFFENSE 
"Give glory to the LORD ELOHIYM (your GOD) before HE brings darkness, before your feet stumble upon the mountain in dark shadows — when you hope for light, HE turns it into the shadow of death and makes it gross darkness and deep gloom." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 13. 16 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The figurative representations of MESSIAH YESHUA as the FOUNDATION ROCK of the great spiritual HOUSE OF GOD [Matthew 16. 18; Ephesians 2. 20; 1 Peter 2. 6] and also as the water-yielding ROCK OF SUSTENANCE in the wilderness [1 Corinthians 10. 4] are two of the great symbols of the HOLY SCRIPTURES. 

For those who reject YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, HE becomes "a STONE OF STUMBLING men strike against; a ROCK OF OFFENSE to both the Houses of Israel , a trap and a snare to the inhabitants of Jerusalem . And many among them shall stumble thereon; and they shall fall and be broken, shall be snared and taken." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 8. 14 - 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Not only will the STONE cause such a one to stumble, but as JESUS said — "whosoever shall fall on this STONE will be broken; but on whomsoever it falls, it will grind him to powder." [Matthew 21. 44] This figure is taken from the fall of the great image in Nebuchadnezzar's dream. "As you looked on, a STONE was hewn out, not by hands, which struck the statue on his feet of iron and clay and crushed them." [Daniel (Danyel) 2. 34 Tanakh, Kethuvim] All the kingdoms of the world were represented in the image; but "THE STONE that struck the image became a GREAT MOUNTAIN and filled the whole earth." [Daniel/Danyel 3. 35] 

"To you who believe, HE is precious; but to those who are disobedient, the STONE which the builders disallowed and rejected, the same is made the head of the corner; and a STONE OF STUMBLING, and a ROCK OF OFFENSE. They stumble at the WORD, being disobedient, to which they also were appointed." [1 Peter 2. 7 - 8] 

The STONE OF STUMBLING, LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, is THE WORD and, it is seriously dangerous to stumble over the HOLY SCRIPTURES. One should give glory to the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN before darkness falls and you stumble on the dark mountain in the shadow of death. May we seek understanding lest we stumble and are crushed. 

DEAR BLESSED SAVIOR, I dare not start the day without first communing in prayer with YOU. Thanking YOU for this new day of promise to do some good deed for others. Strengthen me to lend a hand where needed; to teach others how to be brave and forgiving; forbid that I should ever judge another or hold a grudge or prove myself shallow or vain, or through some thoughtless act, cause pain or shame YOUR HOLY NAME. Keep me humble, kind and sincere; drive from my heart all doubt and fear. And, should joy or sorrow come, grant me wisdom, LORD, to see and understand that it is from YOUR hand and that YOUR great love abides still lest I forget to seek YOUR face. Remind me often that I am weak, walk close beside me all the way. This is my prayer, my petition today and forever. So I thank YOU, LORD GOD for YOUR great mercies and for YOUR salvation and the hope we have in YOU alone. Amen! 
Wishing each of you our warmest blessings! Keep KING YESHUA the center of your focus every day. 

Deep soulful prayer, prayer worth staking your life on, prayer that makes life worth living, is rooted on three things that every one of us can access: Heartache, an overflow of joy, and gratitude! 

PRAYING IN HIS NAME 
"Until now you have asked nothing in MY NAME. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full." [John 16. 24] 
"Whatever you ask the FATHER in MY NAME HE will give you." [John 16. 23] The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH made this promise as a condition for answered prayer and its resulting fullness of joy is not just a formula to end one’s prayers. "In MY NAME" implies representing MESSIAH and what HE stands for, so our prayers would actually be HIS prayer as well. 

Our prayers must be in HIS will — "Now this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that if we ask anything according to HIS will, HE hears us. And if we know that HE hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of HIM." [1 John 5. 14 - 15] "And whatever we ask we receive from HIM, because we keep HIS commandments and do those things that are pleasing in HIS sight." [1 John 3. 22 - 23] 

Also, we need to recognize that ALMIGHTY GOD’S great purpose in creation is of higher priority than our own personal desires, so this should be of first order in our prayers. YESHUA taught, "When you pray, say: Our FATHER in heaven, Hallowed be YOUR NAME. YOUR Kingdom come. YOUR will be done on earth as it is in heaven." [Luke 11. 2] Obviously, we should pray for our own needs, especially for GOD to "Forgive us our sins…and do not lead us into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one" [Luke 11. 4], the concluding request in MESSIAH’S model prayer. 

It is always in complete order to seek GOD’S wisdom in all our decisions and undertakings, so that we can be confident we are indeed in HIS will, but our request for such guidance must be sincere and in willingness to act on HIS answer. "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of GOD, WHO gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting." [James 1. 5 - 6] 

Your request must also be made with a clear conscience before the HOLY ONE. Remember, "The eyes of the LORD are on the righteous." [Psalms/Tehillym 34. 15] So, if I "regard iniquity in my heart, the LORD will not hear" [Psalms/Tehillym 66. 18], "when you lift up your hands, I will turn MY eyes away from you; though you pray at length, I will not listen." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 1. 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

But, when we are truly confident that we are praying "in HIS NAME" with all that this implies, then we should pray earnestly, since "the effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much" [James 5. 16], and when the answer comes — and it certainly will in GOD'S perfect timing — then our joy will be rich and completely overflowing. 

We thank YOU GOD our FATHER, for the blessings which brighten our life and we pray for YOUR strength and light when sorrows darken our way. With bowed heads and humble hearts, and abiding faith in YOUR justice and loving-kindness, we sanctify YOUR HOLY NAME. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 13 Mar 2016, 6:25 pm

If you cannot explain it, you don’t fully understand it. 

UNRELENTING PRAYER 
"Pray without ceasing." [2 Thessalonians 5. 17] 

This is not the shortest verse in HOLY SCRIPTURE, but it is the shortest commandment (charge. order. decree. instruction) — and perhaps the most difficult to obey. 
The Apostle Paul professed to pray without ceasing...in his letter to the church in Rome it is recorded, "For GOD is my WITNESS, WHOM I serve with my spirit in the GOSPEL of HIS SON, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers." [Romans 1. 9] He wrote to the Thessalonians — "We give thanks to GOD always for you all, making mention of you in our prayers, remembering without ceasing your work of faith, labor of love, and patience of hope in our LORD JESUS CHRIST in the sight of our GOD and FATHER." [1 Thessalonians 1. 2 - 3] And in Paul’s last epistle, it is documented: "I thank GOD, WHOM I serve with a pure conscience, as my forefathers did, as without ceasing I remember you in my prayers night and day." [2 Timothy 1. 3] Also, the OLD COVENANT records where the Prophet Samuel, praying for his people, Israel said: "As for me, far be it from me to sin against the LORD and refrain from praying for you; and I will continue to instruct you in the practice of what is good and right." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 12. 23 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Obviously, these references do not mean that we should be uttering prayers continually, but rather to be continually in an attitude of prayer and never to stop the regular practice of praying — a continual communion with the MASTER WHO never leaves us. This is parallel to what MESSIAH YESHUA taught, "that men always ought to pray and not lose heart." [Luke 18. 1] HE followed this command with a allegory describing GOD’S "own elect who cry out day and night to HIM" [Luke 18. 7]; thus implying that our prayerful attitude and continual practice of specific prayer should be persistent and steadfast. We should never become anxious, disillusioned, faint-hearted, frustrated, or discouraged (lose heart) if the answer isn’t what, or when we hope, but keep on praying until the answer comes. When it is the right time, the answer will certainly come, and that speedily — "I tell you that HE [the SON OF MAN] will avenge them speedily" [Luke 18. 8]; and in the best way — "Now to HIM WHO is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." [Ephesians 3. 20] 

Persistent prayer focuses your attention. When you pray a prayer request over and over, it’s not to remind GOD. HE doesn’t need to be reminded! It’s to remind yourself WHO the SOURCE of your answer and all your needs is. If every prayer you ever prayed was answered instantly, two things would be true: First, prayer would become a weapon of destruction in your life. And, you’d never think about GOD, because HE would become a Vending Machine. If every time you prayed you instantly got results, all you’d think about is the blessing. Our LORD wants you to think about HIM, the BLESSER. 

To pray without ceasing means simply to be free to communicate quickly with the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL, day or night, always in an attitude of prayer. "If you abide in ME, and MY WORDS abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this MY FATHER is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be MY disciples." [John 15. 7 - 8] 

LORD, teach us to pray so zealously!. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
As we bid farewell to Sabbath with the Havdallah Ceremony, we use all of our senses: We taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadow of candles, hear prayers and songs, touch family and friends as we wish them a "Good Week." 
Our prayer is that GOD, WHO separates the holy from the secular, forgive our sins, guide our life, and fill the coming days with HIS DIVINE PRESENCE. May some of the sweetness of Sabbath be your daily fragrance. 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 Mar 2016, 11:22 pm

In spirituality, the searching is the finding and the pursuit is the achievement. It is important for us to strive to accomplish our goals and move towards our destination; but what really matters is who we become as we search and what we learn as we pursue our dreams by knowing who we are in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA. 

TESTING FOR FALSE PROPHETS 
"You shall walk after the LORD your GOD and revere none but HIM; keep HIS commandments alone, obey HIS VOICE; you shall worship none but HIM, and hold fast to HIM." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 13. 4 Tanakh, Torah] 

This verse may seem out of place for the topic of the text is dealing with false prophets and is instructing the people of Israel in ways to detect one who would lead them into false worship. The penalty for the false prophet or dreamer of dreamer of dreams was death, "you shall stone him to death, because he sought to entice you away from the LORD your GOD, WHO brought you out of the land of Egypt , out of the house of bondage." [v. 10] The purpose was for both purification and as an example, for "all Israel shall hear and be afraid, and such evil and wicked things will not be done among you." [v. 11] 

The primary test of a prophet was not his ability to perform signs and wonders, but to test the heart and soul of the ones hearing the prophecy. "If there arises among you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wonder, and the sign or the wonder COMES TO PASS, of which he spoke to you, saying, 'Let us follow and worship other gods' — which you have not known — 'and let us serve them,' you shall not heed the words of that prophet or that dream-diviner; for the LORD your GOD is testing you to know whether you really love the LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 13. 1 - 3 Tanakh, Torah] The test was for a total, life-long accuracy to be applied. "And if you say in your heart, 'How can we know the word was not spoken by the LORD?' — if the prophet speaks in the NAME OF THE LORD, if the thing does not happen or come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken; that prophet has spoken it presumptuously; do not be afraid of him...But any prophet who presumes to speak a word in MY NAME that I did not commanded him to utter, or who speaks in the name of other gods — that prophet shall die." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 18. 21 – 22, 20 Tanakh, Torah] The LORD OF HOSTS warned, "I did not sent those prophets, but they rushed in; I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. If they had stood in MY counsel, and had caused MY people to hear MY words, then they would have turned them from their evil way and from their wicked acts." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 23. 21 – 22 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

A more direct test lay in the absolute harmony of the prophet’s message and deeds with the revealed WORD OF GOD, and the wholehearted commitment to the HOLY ONE HIMSELF. "So if a prophet prophesies peace, when the word of the prophet comes to pass, the prophet will be known as one whom the LORD truly has sent." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 28. 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

An inward attitude will always be expressed: to walk after — fear — keep the commandments — obey all the words of the covenant — and hold fast to the ALL-KNOWING MASTER with all our hearts and souls for an ever deepening relationship with HIM. To do less is to fail the test used to discern false prophets, deserving at the least HIS displeasure; at the most, HIS wrath. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Good Sabbath — Welcome O Bride of the Week! Those who keep the Desire of Days (Sabbath) and call it their delight will be satiated and delighted with GOD'S goodness. Praised are YOU, YEHOWAH our GOD, SOVEREIGN OF THE UNIVERSE, WHO makes us holy with YOUR mitzvoth and greatly favors us with the Holy Shabbat, lovingly and graciously given to us. We have an awesome GOD, as the familiar song says, that He is on the throne ruling over the affairs of men, and that He is worthy of all our praise and worship, even in difficult times. 
We offer YOU, our ETERNAL GOD, thanks and praise as we glorify YOUR NAME. Happy are we who praise YOU and declare YOUR holiness early and late, morning and evening — Hear, O Israel! the LORD our GOD, the LORD is ONE. Blessed be HIS NAME, WHOSE glorious Kingdom is for ever and ever. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 11 Mar 2016, 11:32 pm

Be equally conscientious in small teachings as in great precepts, for you know not their individual rewards. 

FLEE FROM WRATH 
"But when he (John the Baptizer) saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them — Brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come?" [Matthew 3. 7] 

There are times to stand and there are times to flee. There are some things so fearful and deadly that it is foolish to try and face them at all. The only rational course, when confronted by them, is to flee! 

The most obvious is to flee from the wrath of GOD for His judgment is terrible and eternal. Therefore, His message to all unsaved men and women is to "flee from the wrath that is to come." The only way to flee from the wrath of ALMIGHTY GOD, is to run to MESSIAH YESHUA and receive HIM as your SAVIOR & LORD for He is the ONLY Way of salvation. 

It is good and wise to refrain from all kinds of sin, but certain sins have deadly consequences even in this present life and Scriptures warn us to flee from them. "But you, O man of GOD, flee these things...the love of money" and those who suppose godliness is a means of gain. Apostle Paul says, those who desire to be rich "fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and harmful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition." [1 Timothy 6. 10, 5, 9] Therefore, flee from this temptation! 

We are to "flee from idolatry" [1 Corinthians 10. 14] to be precise — any form of worshipping and serving any part of the creation or any pretentious man-made god. But, "revere only the LORD your GOD and worship Him alone." Keep in mind what Holy Scripture makes known, "Rebellion is like the sin of divination (witchcraft), defiance (stubbornness), like the iniquity of teraphim (idolatry)." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 15. 23 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Also, we are to "flee fornication (sexual immorality)." [1 Corinthians 6. 18] This is a deadly danger to the Christian in these days of living in a depraved, corrupt, wicked, and morally bankrupt society. "Flee youthful lusts; but pursue righteousness, faith, charity (love), and peace with those who call on the LORD out of a pure heart." [2 Timothy 2. 22] "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death." [Revelation 21. 8] 

In like manner, young and old believers alike need this warning and diligently bear fruits worthy of repentance. If we call on the LORD Yeshua ha'Mashiach with a pure heart, we will be excluded from Almighty GOD'S wrath that is coming upon the world. We desperately need JESUS! 

May YOUR will, O MOST HIGH LORD be fulfilled and Your sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel. We solemnly thank and praise You for the treasures of your wisdom, knowledge, righteousness and peace. We honor YOU as our LAWGIVER and the GREATEST LOVER of our soul. 
May we each be living temples made ready for the KING OF GLORY to return for those HE redeemed. 
Welcoming Rosh Chodesh – the New Moon of Adar II as this is the Jewish Leap Year, which adds an extra month. May each day be entered with joy in our hearts and confidence that ALMIGHTY GOD, in HIS mercy, will continue to use us as HIS messengers of the GOOD NEWS to the perplexed and depraved world around us! Remember, faith celebrates even before the victory is seen! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 10 Mar 2016, 6:29 pm

When things go wrong, don’t go wrong with them. 

SUBMISSION 
"Submit to one another in the fear of GOD and CHRIST." [Ephesians 5. 21] "Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others." [Philippians 2. 3 - 4] 

When we are truly in a right relationship with the GREAT GOD OF HEAVEN, we will be submissive, patient, long-suffering, receptive and honest with one another. YESHUA ha'MASHIACH taught that serving others was of much greater value in the eyes of ALMIGHTY GOD than mastering over them. 

Selfishness, self-indulgence or an unwillingness to serve among believers brings about many conflicts. "Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?" [James 4. 1] A SPIRIT-filled CHRISTian, one whose thoughts and actions are moment-by-moment controlled by the MASTER, desires to submit and serve, rather than to assert and rule. 

"Yes, all of you be submissive to one another, and be clothed with humility, for GOD resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble." [1 Peter 5. 5] "Thus says the HIGH & LOFTY ONE WHO forever dwells on high in holiness with him who has a contrite and lowly spirit." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 57. 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "At scoffers HE scoffs, but to the lowly HE shows grace." [Proverbs (Mishle) 3. 34 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Obey those who rule over you, and be submissive, for they watch out for your souls, as those who must give account." [Hebrews 13. 17] "Recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the LORD and admonish you, and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake. Be at peace among yourselves." [1 Thessalonians 5. 12 - 13] "Therefore submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the LORD'S sake, whether to the kings as supreme, or to governors, as to those who are sent by HIM for the punishment of evildoers and for the praise of those who do good." [1 Peter 2. 13; also see Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 3. 17 - 19] 

The Hebrew word "raphac" — translated submit, clearly means to prostrate, humble, to line up under, to rank lower than. Our objective, therefore, should be to place others above ourselves and be in submission to and in service of them. 

This was the attitude of the LORD JESUS. HE left the splendor of HIS HEAVENLY HOME to come and be under the Law, to serve mankind, then die in our place. The MESSIAH YESHUA "made HIMSELF of no reputation, taking the form of a SERVANT, and coming in the likeness of men. And being found in appearance as a MAN, HE humbled HIMSELF and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross." [Philippians 2. 7 - 8] "JESUS, the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith, WHO for the joy that was set before HIM endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the Throne of GOD." [Hebrews 12. 2] We should cheerfully, eagerly submit to GOD, our HEAVENLY FATHER, just as YESHUA, the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, joyfully submitted to HIS FATHER'S will. 

Our souls thirst for YOU, O FATHER GOD, as the hart after the refreshing water brook. When we would escape from the storms of earthly life, where can we find refuge but in YOU? As one week swiftly follows week and man gives no heed, so pass the years away, and the end of our works draws near. Help us so to live that our souls may look upon these transient scenes with calmness and contentment, assured that at last we shall rest in the light of YOUR countenance and rejoice in YOUR goodness forever. Truly, freedom of the soul comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Mar 2016, 9:41 pm

Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. [The Psalms] 

JOYFUL SOUND 
"Blessed (Hebrew: ‘esher — happy) are the people who know the joyful sound! O LORD, they walk in the light of YOUR countenance. They rejoice in YOUR NAME all day long; they are exalted through YOUR righteousness." [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 15 - 16 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This great Psalm is extolling GOD’S marvelous works of creation and then HIS promises of redemption. "O LORD, GOD OF HOSTS…The heaven is YOURS, the earth also is YOURS; the world and all its fullness — YOU established them. The north and the south — You created them." [Psalms (Tehillym) 89. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The incredibly first "joyful sound" was heard when the ELOQUENT CREATOR "laid the earths foundations" and the "morning stars sang together and all the sons of GOD shouted for joy!" [Job (Iyob) 38. 4, 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The angels, the assembly of holy beings of the MIGHTY GOD sang of "YOUR wonders" and YOUR marvels were "praised by the heavens." [Psalms/Tehillym 89. 5] 

There was also a joyful sound when YESHUA, the PRINCE OF PEACE was born, and the angels came bringing "I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a SAVIOR, WHO is CHRIST THE LORD...and suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising GOD." [Luke 2. 10 - 11, 13] 

Every time a soul is saved, there is great joy and sounds of rejoicing — "I say to you that likewise there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine just persons who need no repentance" [Luke 15. 7] — the TRUE VINE so fervently declared. And the most wonderful sound of joy on earth will be when the LORD comes again. "And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads. They shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 35. 10; 51. 15 – 11 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

"With trumpets and the blast of the horn; joyfully raise a shout before the LORD, the KING." [Psalms (Tehillym) 98. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Even now as always, "my soul shall joyfully exult in the LORD; rejoice in HIS salvation." [Psalms (Tehillym) 35. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] There is such a joyful sound in hearing and knowing these cherished words, "JESUS saves!" 

Open your mouth in holiness and purity, with song and psalm, and bless and praise, glorify and revere, sanctify and ascribe sovereignty to the NAME of the DIVINE KING, the GREAT, MIGHTY & AWESOME ONE, holy is HE. Take upon yourself the yoke of the Kingdom of Heaven and give sanction to one another to bless the CREATOR. In tranquil joy of spirit, with pure speech and holy melody exclaim: "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD OF HOSTS, the whole earth is full of HIS glory. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 Mar 2016, 12:45 am

Depravity results in permissiveness when righteousness is ignored...Permissiveness leads to rationalizing when holiness is ignored...Rationalizing encourages open rebellion when repentance is ignored. [Chuck Swindoll] 

EVEN SO, PRAY 
"As for me, far be it from me to sin against the LORD and refrain from praying for you; and I will continue to instruct you in the practice of what is good and right. Above all, you must revere Yehowah (the LORD) and serve HIM in truth with all your heart; consider how greatly HE has dealt with you." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 12. 23 - 24 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Samuel had served the children of Israel as their faithful judge for many years, and the LORD had blessed them and their land. Nevertheless, they insisted on having a king like the other nations and pressed Samuel to appointing one for them. Ultimately, Samuel anointed Saul to be their king, even though Samuel and the LORD HIMSELF were both extremely displeased with their demands. 

Even so, Samuel’s great heart, both for the LORD and for HIS people, is revealed in the promise of his prayer. Although he was hurt and disappointed because he had led them successfully and justly his whole life, he would still pray for them and teach whoever would listen. This is a great standard for true CHRIST-like leaders and workers today who have been replaced by someone else, through no fault of their own. Continue in love from a pure heart, from a good conscience, and from sincere faith. 

Intercessory prayer is not easy, especially if our prayers are not appreciated by those we pray for. Nonetheless, it is a type of prayer ministry that especially pleases the LORD GOD, and that is more important than human gratitude. No doubt Paul was reflecting GOD’S OWN desire when he said — "I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of GOD our SAVIOR, WHO desires all men to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth." [1 Timothy 2. 2 - 4] Paul even urged prayer for Nero, the wicked emperor who had imprisoned him and would ultimately have him put to death. 

Our LORD YESHUA even instructed, "love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you." [Matthew 5. 44] And, HE is our GREATEST INTERCESSOR of all. For when we sin, and all have sinned against HIM, yet JESUS CHRIST THE RIGHTEOUS ONE "is our ADVOCATE with the FATHER." [1 John 2. 1] In fact — "HE lives to make intercession" for us. [Hebrews 7. 25] Since the FAITHFUL HIGH PRIEST is our GREAT EXAMPLE and HE seeks out men after HIS OWN heart, let us imitate HIM by specializing at being prayer-intercessors also. 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel, Amen. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else throughout eternity. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Mar 2016, 12:02 am

The foolishness of GOD is DiVINE wisdom, demanding faith. 

DILUTING SCRIPTURE 
"Be careful to observe only that which I enjoin (direct, command, instruct) upon you; neither add to it nor take away from it." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 12. 32 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

There are many people in a large variety of cults who think their leader has a new revelation some new inspired word from GOD. They have not received any new commands, but have obviously failed to look into what is written and believed what the WORD says. This is heresy, and extremely foolish. Though it seems to also be a practice of some denominations who presumptuously cut out and/or explain away every BIBLE verse they consider offensive in some way. This is an exceedingly dangerous practice since "anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the Lake of Fire ." [Revelation 20. 15] 

Paul too spoke words of diligent caution to the Galatians — "I marvel that you are turning away so soon from HIM WHO called you in the grace of CHRIST, to a different gospel, which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the Gospel of CHRIST. But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other Gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed. As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other Gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed." [Galatians 1. 6 - 9] 

The warning is confirmed throughout HOLY SCRIPTURE. "I know that whatever ELOHIYM has brought to pass shall be forever: Nothing can be added to it, and nothing taken from it — ELOHIYM does it, that men should fear (revere, respect, be in awe of) HIM." [Ecclesiastes (Kohelet) 3. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Thus says the LORD: 'Stand in the court of the LORD'S House, and speak...all the words that I command you to speak. Do not omit a word. Perhaps they will listen and turn back from their evil way, that I may relent concerning the calamity (punishment) which I am planning to bring on them because of the wicked and evil acts they are doing.’" [Jeremiah (Tehillym) 26. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

In the final testimony of the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH to those who were to be HIS followers, comes the clear command not to add to or dilute the INSPIRED LIFE-GIVING WORD: "If anyone takes away from the words of the Book of this Prophecy, GOD shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the Holy City, and from the things which are written in this Book." [Revelation 22. 19] 

If men believe it or not, the HOLY SCRIPTURE is the exact, infallible, unerring, fixed, established, absolutely precise and true WORD OF GOD. The HIGH & LOFTY ONE says what HE means, and means what HE says. Authors of the BIBLE occasionally used figurative language, in which case the symbols are usually explained in context. When the writer clearly intends to be understood literally, such as in the first chapter of Genesis, it is dangerous to impose some metaphorical meaning on the passage to take in outside considerations. This appears to be what Paul meant when he said, "We have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the WORD OF GOD deceitfully, but by manifestation of the TRUTH commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of GOD. But even if our Gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the Gospel of the glory of CHRIST, WHO is the IMAGE OF GOD, should shine on them." [2 Corinthians 4. 2 - 5] 

Changing or diluting what "is written" is completely unforgivable and is a treacherous path for those who choose the broad and easy way. It will be easier at MESSIAH’S Judgment Seat to explain why we believed GOD than why we believed men who questioned the ALMIGHTY ONE. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath and in the spirit of our ancient tradition that hallows and unites Israel in all lands and all ages, let us go forth with the light of GOD'S WORD to the nations as HE commanded! 
Have a blessed week and take some of the sweetness of Sabbath into your week as you share the mercies and grace of our BELOVED MASTER & SAVIOR with others 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 08 Mar 2016, 12:01 am

To be without questions is not a sign of faith, but a lack of depth. 

SEEKING AFTER SIGNS 03/06/16 NEW 
"An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah. For as Jonah was three days and three nights in the belly of the great fish, so will the SON OF MAN be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth." [Matthew 12. 39 - 40] 

Today, if ever there was one, this is "an evil and adulterous generation!" Once again, there is a pervasively wide-spread mass of people seeking after signs and miracles. The explosive rise of the so-called New Age movement has produced a devastatingly amazing interest in all forms of occultism, supernatural phenomena, astrology, channeling, extrasensory perception, near-death experiences, unidentified flying objects, meditations and mysticism of every strange variety. 

CHRISTian circles abound with such practices as well, as there is an unhealthy interest in new revelations and other supernatural signs. The LORD YESHUA rebuked those who wanted special signs, however. "Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe." [John 4. 48] HE already has given us the greatest of all signs — HIS bodily resurrection from the dead, the best- evidenced fact of all history — and this should be more then sufficient, just like HE told the scribes and Pharisees. 

There is a real great danger in seeking such signs and wonders, for may of these things — while perhaps being supernatural — are not from CREATOR GOD. "For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect." [Matthew 24. 24] Because an "evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign." [Matthew 12. 39] 

GOD tests to see if you will believe and are committed to the RISEN ONE. "O LORD OF HOSTS, YOU WHO judge righteously, testing the heart and the mind." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 11. 20 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Whereas, Satan — that despicably cunning (shrewd, crafty, sneaky, devious) dragon "deceives the whole world...by those signs which he was granted to do." [Revelation 12. 9; 13. 14] 

Unlike the first generation of MESSIAH’S followers, we have the complete WRITTEN WORD OF GOD, both OLD and NEW COVENANTS, and they are sufficient for every need of every believer until KING JESUS returns. "And so we have the PROPHETIC WORD confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the DAY STAR rises in your hearts; knowing this first, that no prophecy of SCRIPTURE is of any private interpretation, for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of GOD spoke as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT." [2 Peter 1. 19 – 21] 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world HE created. May Your will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed, MOST HOLY ONE, in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time, Amen. May YOU be blessed forever, even throughout all eternity. YOU are to be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored and exalted above all else. Amen 
Zey ha-yom asaw Adonai, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh. . .This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Mar 2016, 10:41 pm

A person who aims at nothing has a target he cannot miss. 

BLOOMING RODS 03/04/16 
"The WORD OF THE LORD came to me — What do you see, Jeremiah? I replied — I see a branch of an almond tree (Hebrew: shaqed). The LORD said to me: You have seen right, for I am watchful (Hebrew shoqed — also means to hasten) to bring MY WORD to pass." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 1. 11 - 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Ezekiel saw a branch of an almond tree budding, this was a sign that the RIGHTEOUS LORD GOD was ready to judge Israel for her idolatrous ways. The ETERNAL ONE told Ezekiel, "The iniquity of the House of Israel and Judah is exceedingly very great, the land is full of crime and bloodshed, the city full of corruption and perversity. For they say — The LORD has forsaken the land, and the LORD does not see! — I, in turn, will show no pity or compassion; I will give them their requital for their deeds." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 9. 9 - 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"Thus says the LORD GOD — Disaster after disaster is coming! Here is the day! See, the cycle has come round; it has appeared. The rod has blossomed; arrogance has budded, lawlessness has grown into a rod of wickedness. Nothing comes of them, nor of their abundance, nor of their wealth; nor is there preeminence among them. The time has come, the day draws near." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 7. 5, 10 - 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The "blossomed rod" was the sign showing the arrogant pride of the people who had thought they were well set and nothing could touch or harm them. Although the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL had given plenty of warnings regarding the downfall of Jerusalem and Judah, and now the day has come . . .destruction and wrath on the whole multitude of people and the hand of the LORD OF HOSTS is doing the striking. 

"The end is near, doom is coming! The hour of doom is coming! It stirs against you; there it comes! Doom has gone out; the rod has blossomed, pride has budded. There is panic on the mountains, not joy. Very soon I will pour out My wrath upon you and spend MY anger on you; I will judge you according to your ways, and I will requite you for all your abominations. I will show you no pity and no compassion; but I will requite you for your ways, and for the abominations in your midst. And you shall know it was I the LORD WHO punished." [Ezekiel (Yehezke-El) 7. 6 - 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Previously the children of Israel had quarreled in regards to the ways and will of the LORD GOD, and he had a man of each tribe present his rod so the SOVEREIGN LOVING CREATOR could show HIS choice of men by causing the rod of that man too blossom. "Moses deposited the twelve staffs before the LORD in the Tent of Witness; and the staff of Aaron was among them. The next day that Moses entered the Tent of Witness, and there the staff of Aaron of the house of Levi had sprouted: it brought forth buds, produced blossoms, and yielded ripe almonds...The LORD said to Moses — Put Aaron's staff back before the TESTIMONY OF WITNESS, to be kept as a sign to rebels, so that their murmurings against ME may cease, lest they die." [Numbers (B'Midvar) 17. 6 -8, 10 Tanakh, Torah] 

There will be another blossoming and budding on a grander scale that all who remain faithful to EMINENT & EXALTED LORD will see with their own eyes and experience in abundance: "In days to come Jacob shall strike root; Israel shall blossom and bud and the face of the world shall be covered with fruit. The arid desert shall be glad, the wilderness and the wasteland shall rejoice and shall blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, it shall also exult and shout." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 27. 6; 35. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Will you be among those who walk humbly with the LORD in service for the WORD OF GOD and the TESTIMONY OF JESUS striving to build the Kingdom who will hear the words, "Come you blessed of MY FATHER, inherit the Kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world, because...in as much as you did it to one of the least of these MY brethren, you did it to ME." [Matthew 25. 1 - 40] 

Or will you be among those who in rebellion and pride strive to exalt yourself like Korah (who challenged Moses & Aaron's authority, Numbers/B'Midvar 16) who will hear the words, "Depart from ME you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels, because...in as much as you did it not unto one of the least of these, you did it not unto ME." [Matthew 25. 41 - 46] Beyond doubt, and the time is soon-coming, when all shall see the glory of the LORD, the excellency of YEHOWAH. Are you ready? 

Come, let us welcome Sabbath in joy and peace! Like a bride, radiant and joyous, comes the Sabbath. It brings blessings to our hearts; workday thoughts and cares are put aside. The brightness of the Sabbath light shines forth to tell that the LORD GOD of love abides within our home. In HIS LIGHT all our blessings are enriched, all our griefs and trials are softened. 
At this hour, GOD’S messenger of peace comes and turns the hearts of the parents to the children, and the hearts of the children to the parents, strengthening the bonds of devotion to that pure and lofty ideal of the home found in SACRED WRIT. Let us praise GOD for the blessings of the past week, for life, health, strength, home, love, friendship, and rest in HIM. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 Mar 2016, 1:54 am

If a man must conduct himself humbly before a king of flesh and blood, how much more should he before the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD, CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE! 

MEMORIAL STONES 
"These [stones] shall be a sign among you: in time to come when your children ask — What is the meaning of these stones for you? — You shall tell them — The waters of the Jordan were cut off because of the Ark of the LORD'S Covenant; when it passed through the Jordan River, the waters of the Jordan were cut off. And so these stones shall serve the people of Israel as a memorial for all time." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 4. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The LORD ETERNAL spoke to Joshua, when all the people had crossed over the Jordan River, to have twelve men, one man from every tribe, take a stone from the place where the priests' feet stood firm and make a memorial where they lodged. [Joshua/Yehoshua 4. 1 - 5] "Joshua also set up twelve stones in the middle of the Jordan, at the spot where the feet of the priests bearing the Ark of the Covenant had stood; and they remained there to this day." [Joshua (Yehoshua) 4. 9 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

From the time the Israelites came out of Egypt and crossed into the Promised Land, this "place of the crossing" has been a strategic location throughout Israel's history. This area is called "Beit Barah (House of the Ford)." 

GOD MOST HIGH used Ehud, the left-handed Benjamite, to deliver Israel in the days of the Judges. Ehud killed the king of Moab with a dagger, then delivered Israel at Beit-Barah. "Follow me closely — he said — for the LORD has delivered your enemies, the Moabites, into your hands. They followed him down and seized the fords of the Jordan against the Moabites; they let no one cross." [Judges (Shofetim) 3. 28 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And Israel killed about 10,000 Moabites. Also, at the command of the LORD GOD OF ISRAEL, Gideon defeated the Midianites calling the children of Ephraim to seize Beit-Barah and the Jordan. [Judges/Shofetim 6 & 7] 

In the NEW COVENANT, this is the area where John the Baptizer made the statement, "Bear fruits worthy of repentance, and do not think to say to yourselves — We have Abraham as our father. For I say to you that GOD is able to raise up children to Abraham from these stones." [Matthew 3. 8 - 9] The stones John was referring to were the "stones of memorial" at Beit-Barah. John witnessed to the priests and Levites, the Pharisees and Sadducees that he was the "voice of one crying in the wilderness" to make straight the way of the LORD, and told them that THE ONE coming after him "is preferred before me, WHOSE sandal strap I am not worthy to loose." [John 1. 19 - 28] And, John baptized JESUS, the BREAD OF DELIVERANCE, in the Jordan River at the location called Bethabara (Beit-Barah). [John 1. 29 - 34] 

Most assuredly, the ALMIGHTY ONE, the HOPE OF ISRAEL has a great love for the "Land" as well as the "People." The LORD YESHUA will take away the "curse from the land" just as well as HE takes away the "curse of sin and damnation" from those who come to HIM for salvation. We are truly most blessed! 

Our prayer for you, is that you have a heart to know YEHOWAH, that HE is the LORD; and that you return to HIM with your whole heart. Heal us O LORD, make us righteous in YOUR sight, Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 Mar 2016, 11:36 pm

A Reminder: In case you are headed the wrong direction in life, GOD allows you-turns! 

LACKING WISDOM 
"If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of GOD, WHO gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind." [James 1. 5 - 6] 

These verses give a clear distinctional contrast between faith and doubt. The LORD YESHUA taught that "if you have faith and do not doubt (waver, vacillate, be indecisive, question), you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but also if you say to this mountain, 'Be removed and be cast into the sea,' it will be done. And whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." [Matthew 21. 21 - 22] 

A doubter, James explains, can be compared to the ocean waves and tides. Waves are caused by wind which imparts energy to the ocean water which scarcely eases until the wave crashed onto the shoreline, miles from its original source of energy. They vary in types: the transverse, which goes up and down; the longitudinal, that stretches and compresses coiling at once then released; traveling & standing waves; and diffractional that are straight waves that becomes curved. 

The peculiarity of the tides is they are caused by gravitational attraction of the moon and sun in an apparent motion around the earth; differing in accordance to the position of the sun and moon. A wave cannot stay in one place, it surges onto the shore and recedes backward. It rises up and sinks down on a time schedule. It contains much froth as well as great energy, which cannot efficiently be harnessed for good, but has the potential to cause great damage. 

This paints a clear picture of the doubting, cynical, half-believing skeptic. Willingly receiving onward and upward impulses, he cannot sustain them and quickly sinks to his former depth, only to rise again, in an endless cycle until ultimately dissipating all energy on some rocky shoreline of life. James warns, "a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." [James 1. 8] 

Paul, the apostle, urges in a similar way, that we "should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting, but speaking the truth in love, may grow up in all things into HIM WHO is the head — CHRIST." [Ephesians 4. 14 - 15] 

Take delight in approaching GOD and the glory of the LORD will be your reward. HE will protect and guide you continually, satisfying your soul like a watered garden, who's water fails not. 

It seems to me a very foolish man and very wretched who will not increase his understanding while he is in this world and ever wish and long to reach that endless life where all shall be made clear. [Alfred the Great] 

TRANSCENDENT WONDER OF WORSHIP 
"There is none holy as YEHOWAH, for there is none besides YOU, nor is there any rock like our GOD." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
Hannah glorified the LORD GOD in exaltation praising HIM for giving her the son she had petitioned for. This prayer of thanksgiving was offered up after she had weaned Samuel and delivered him to Eli the priest. As promised in accordance to her vow, Hannah gave her son back to the LORD GOD as long as he lived. 
The heart of Hannah rejoiced in the LORD and her strength was exalted in HIM, for she was no longer disgraced for being barren as in previous times. Peninnah, her husband's other wife had provoked her year after year. But now, Hannah's petition for a child was granted and her verse continued: "Talk no more with lofty pride; let no arrogance cross your lips! For the LORD is an all-knowing GOD; by HIM actions are weighed. The bows of the mighty men are broken, and the faltering are girded with strength. Men once full must hire out for bread; men once hungry hunger no more. While the barren woman bears seven, and she who has many children has become feeble." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 3 - 5 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
For her faithfulness, the MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH visited Hannah again and she again conceived and bore three more sons and two daughters. [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 2. 21] "YEHOWAH sets the barren woman among her household as a joyful mother of children." [Psalms (Tehillym) 113. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"YEHOWAH deals death and gives life, casts down into Sheol and raises up. YEHOWAH makes poor and makes rich; HE brings low, HE also lifts up high. HE raises the poor from the dust, lifts up the needy from the dunghill, setting them with princes, and makes them inherit the throne of glory." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 6 - 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] Hannah, being a devoted woman, knew SCRIPTURES and was reflecting the Psalms: "HE raises the poor out of the dust, lifts the needy from the refuge heap to set them with the great, with the great men of HIS people." [Psalms (Tehillym) 113. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Hannah continued: "For the pillars of the earth are YEHOWAH'S; HE has set the world upon them. HE guards the steps of HIS faithful, but the wicked perish in darkness — for by strength shall no man prevail. The adversaries that strive with YEHOWAH shall be shattered; HE will thunder against them from the heavens. YEHOWAH will judge the ends of the earth. HE will give strength to HIS KING, and exalt the HORN of HIS ANOINTED ONE." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 2. 9 - 10 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Miryam (Mary) the Mother of JESUS echoed the song of Hannah when she also magnified the LORD as her spirit exalted in GOD her SAVIOR. [Luke 1. 46 - 55] My heart too exults in the HOLY ONE OF OLD, my horn is exalted in the LORD. I rejoice in HIS salvation and worship in the beauty of holiness! 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world of YOUR creation. May YOUR will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel, Amen. May YOU, MOST HOLY ONE, be blessed, praised & honoured, extolled & glorified, adored & exalted above all else throughout eternity. Blessed are YOU beyond all blessings & hymns, praises & consolations that may be uttered in this world, Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Mar 2016, 12:19 pm

Where people love you, go rarely; where you are hated, go not at all. 

TRIBES OF ISRAEL (Part 5 - Conclusion) 
"Jacob called his sons and said — Come together that I may tell you what is to befall you in days to come: Assemble and hearken, O sons of Jacob; hearken to Israel your father." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 1 – 2 Tanakh, Torah] 

"Joseph is a wild ass, a wild ass by a spring — wild colts on a hillside. {Other translations say: "Joseph is a fruitful vine by a fountain. Its branches run over the wall."} Archers bitterly assailed him; they shot at him and harried him. Yet his bow stayed taut, and the arms of his hands were made firm by the hands of the MIGHTY ONE OF JACOB — There, the SHEPHERD, the ROCK OF Israel, EL of your father WHO helps you, and SHADDAI WHO blesses you with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that couches below, blessings of the breast and womb. The blessings of your father surpass the blessings of my ancestors, to the utmost bounds of the eternal hills. May they rest on the head of Joseph, on the brow of the elect of his brothers." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 22 – 26 Tanakh, Torah] 

Jacob reserved his softest and his most loving tone of voice for Joseph, who was united with whatever was best, most gracious and noblest in both Reuben and Judah. Joseph was the man of vision, the man of dreams. But to this he joined moral and spiritual strength in all circumstances of his life. He was the ideal son, the ideal brother, the ideal servant, the ideal administrator. His character and story have from the beginning of time been held to be typical of the desired character of the people in the story of Israel . 

Israel said to Joseph, "Behold, I die, but GOD will be with you, and HE will bring you back unto the land of your fathers." [Genesis (Bereshith) 48. 21 Tanakh, Torah] Do not be afraid to stand on the PRECIOUS WORD OF THE LORD. The ALMIGHTY ONE had told Abram, "Know well that your offspring shall be strangers in a land not theirs, and they shall be enslaved and oppressed four hundred years; but I will execute judgment on the nation they shall serve, and in the end they shall go free with great wealth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 15. 13 – 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

As Jacob blessed Joseph, he said that there was a period of exile coming, and like Joseph in that period of exile, the people of Israel were going to be subjected to great temptations to be disloyal to the God of their fathers. But Joseph always remained loyal to the LIVING GOD, to the true GOD OF ABRAHAM, ISAAC & JACOB. This was a reminder to the people of Israel to remain loyal despite great temptations even to the point of death. 

Israel was reminding Joseph that the God OF ISRAEL would never leave or forsake him and would bring him back to the land of his fathers. Then he added, "And now, I assign you one portion (Hebrew: shekem) more than your brothers, which I wrested from the Amorites with my sword and bow." [Genesis (Bereshith) 48. 22 Tanakh, Torah] The double-portion was referring to the fact that Joseph's two sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, were counted by Israel (Jacob) as "son's of Jacob" for tribal inheritance when the Promised Land was divided. 

Joseph's bones were buried in Shechem (when the Israelites came out of Egypt , they brought his bones as he had requested, see Joshua/Yehoshua 24. 32). This is the portion of land Jacob bought from the Hivites for 100 pieces of silver. This piece of land was given to Joseph for his burial place. Jacob was still showing that extra bit of favoritism to Joseph, the son whom he loved who reminded him so much of his beloved Rachael. 

The BLESSED LORD said, "In the end days, I shall pour out MY SPIRIT on all flesh." [Joel (Yoel) 2. 28 Tanakh, Nevi’im] Some of us are going to dream dreams, and see visions — because we trust in the AWESOME YEHOWAH. 

"Benjamin is a wolf that ravens — that tears; in the morning he consumes the foe (or booty), and in the evening he divides the spoil." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 27 Tanakh, Torah] The tribe of Benjamin was wolf-like. Saul of Tarsus would come from the tribe of Benjamin. He would walk meekly into a synagogue, and begin preaching the GOSPEL. When they took out a whip and began beating him to death, he could say, "I count it a joy." [Acts 20. 24] The Apostle Paul (Saul) was as unrelenting as a persistent wolf, who goes back again-and-again preaching the GOSPEL, bringing the MESSAGE OF SALVATION, until he won them to the MESSIAH LORD YESHUA. 

Jacob also blessed Ephraim & Manasseh saying, "By you shall Israel invoke blessings, saying — GOD make you like Ephraim and as Manasseh." [Genesis (Bereshith) 48. 20 Tanakh, Torah] This is still practice today, every pious Orthodox Jewish father, on Sabbath Eve places his hand on the head of his son and blesses him with the very same words that the HOLY SPIRIT just stated: "May GOD make you as Ephraim & Manasseh." 

Ephraim & Manasseh would never trade away their Jewishness for the most exalted social position. They voluntarily gave up their place in the higher Egyptian aristocracy, and they openly identified themselves with their alien kinsmen, the despised shepherd immigrants. It is fitting that every mother and father who know the LORD GOD MOST HIGH should pray that their children will show the same loyalty to their father and their father’s ETERNAL LORD GOD, as did Ephraim and Manasseh. 

May grace and peace be multiplied to you, our dear friends! 
Let all those that seek the LORD GOD rejoice and be glad in HIM; let such as love HIS salvation say continually: “The LORD be magnified.” 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 29 Feb 2016, 12:58 pm

Better to pray for yourself then to curse another. We must hang on, as long as possible, to our sense of astonishment. Let us not be misled by labels, as if calling someone a terrorist gives sense to madness. 

TRIBES of ISRAEL (Part 4 of 5) 
"Jacob called his sons and said — Come together that I may tell you what is to befall you in days to come: Assemble and hearken, O sons of Jacob; hearken to Israel your father." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 1 – 2 Tanakh, Torah] 

The HOLY SPIRIT spoke through Jacob saying, "Zebulun shall dwell by the seashore; he shall be a haven for ships, and his flank shall rest on Sidon ." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 13 Tanakh, Torah] Zebulun settled in the favorable geographical position described here, and his tribe became mariners. The actual territory of Zebulun is uncertain, but their "Tribal Standard (banner)" bears the picture of a ship. 

"Issachar is a strong-boned ass, crouching down among the sheepfolds. When he saw how good was security, and how pleasant was the country, he bent his shoulder to bear the burden, and became a toiling serf (a servant under task-work of forced labor)." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 14 – 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

As a strong-boned ass, the people of Issachar would have great physical power. However, the minute they found a resting place, they would stay right there. They would not become nomads like the rest of the people of Israel living in tents. They did not like the life of a wandering Jew. If Issachar found a place where he wanted to rest, he would much prefer to pay tribute and to submit to any enemy that came upon him then to leave his plowshare and take up a sword. He would never go to battle. All this was fulfilled. Along with Simeon, Issachar did not receive a blessing from Moses along with the other tribes in Deuteronomy/Devarim 33. 

"Dan shall govern his people, as one of the tribes of Israel . Dan shall be a serpent by the road, a viper by the path, that bites the horse’s heels so that his rider is thrown backward. I wait for Your deliverance, O LORD!" [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 16 – 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

Samson came from the tribe of Dan to be one of the judges of Israel . Dan would also be a serpent in the way, a horned snake in the way that bites the horse’s heels so that his rider falls backward. Judas Iscariot would be coming from the tribe of Dan. The HOLY SPIRIT knew who would betray MESSIAH YESHUA with a kiss. This is why the tribe of Dan is not mentioned in the Book of Revelation 7. {The 144,000 Witnesses are witnesses — not judges. Ephraim‘s name is also missing because his name means first-fruit and this company is a fixed number.} And then Jacob said, "LORD, I am waiting for YOUR SALVATION. I can hardly wait to 
come home and be with YOU, LORD. I am waiting for YOUR SON, YESHUA, I’m waiting for YOUR SALVATION, O LORD." 

"Gad shall be raided by raiders, but he shall raid at their heels." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 19 Tanakh, Torah] There is a play on words here, the translation should be. . ."a raiding band raids him, but he will now band himself against their heel." He would always know where to attack, in their rear position. OMNIPOTENT GOD succeeded in expelling the Ammonites, Moabites and the Armenian who were constantly raiding his border. Jephthah, one of the judges of Israel , came from the tribe of Gad. The LORD used him as an instrument to bring forth HIS victory. Victory is always the LORD’S. 

"Asher’s bread shall be rich, and he shall yield royal dainties." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 20 Tanakh, Torah] Asher's territory stretched from the Sea of Galilee to Mount Karem’El . The name, Asher, means "happy" — and this meaning is reflected in the blessing that is bestowed upon him. The land of Asher was prosperous and happy, where they went in business making delicacies fit for the tables of kings. {In Deuteronomy/Devarim 33, Moses blesses the tribes and of Asher he spoke of him "dipping his heel in oil." The olive tree grow prevalent in the area allotted to him and the olive oil is indeed used for making of dainties.} The HOLY SPIRIT is never wrong, always true. 

"Naphtali is a hind let loose; which yields lovely fawns (or "gives lovely words")." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 21 Tanakh, Torah] This gives us an image of swiftness and grace in movement. "Yields lovely fawns" refers to the tribe’s reputation for persistence and eloquence. The great victory of Barak [Judges/Shofetym 4. 15 - 16], who was of the tribe of Naphtali, was followed by the glorious song of Devorah, also of the tribe of Naphtali who "gives goodly words." [Judges/Shofetym 5. 12] They would not only follow through where the LORD led them, they would also bring forth words of praise and thanksgiving unto the ALMIGHTY LORD OF HOSTS, the HOPE OF ISRAEL. 

. . . to be continued! 

HEAVENLY FATHER, teach us to emulate YOUR OWN grace and mercy. Cause YOUR truth to fall upon our hearts like seed upon fertile ground. And, may we learn to love Your Law ever more deeply and to find in it the beauty of holiness. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Feb 2016, 7:39 pm

Tribes of Israel    (part 3 of 5)
Better to loose with a wise man then to win with a fool. 

TRIBES OF ISRAEL (Part 3 of 5) 

Judah was the forth born son to Jacob. Through the lips of his mother, Leah, the HOLY SPIRIT said — "This time I will praise (thank) the LORD" [Genesis/Bereshith 29. 8 – 12] as she gave birth to Judah . Speaking thru Israel (Jacob) the HOLY SPIRIT exclaimed, "You, O Judah , your brothers shall praise; your hand shall be on the nape of your foes; your father’s sons shall bow low to you. Judah is a lion’s whelp; on prey, my son, have you grown. He crouches, lies down like a lion, like the king of beasts — who dare rouse him? The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet; until Shiloh comes (here the MIDRASH adds "so that tribute shall come to him") and the homage of peoples be his. He tethers his ass to a vine, his ass’s foal to a choice vine; he washes his garment in wine, his robe in blood of grapes. His eyes are darker than wine and his teeth are white from milk." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 8 – 12 Tanakh, Torah] 

Unlike Reuben , Judah had neither the birthright, the dignity, nor the opportunity of the firstborn. But, he did have strength and he was consistent in his purpose. Whatever he started, he would follow through with. He knew his enemy; and whether it was a person, an evil, or a cause, his hand was upon that enemy’s neck. The LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH defeated Satan upon the cross. . . JESUS knew HIS enemy; HE took the sting out of death. Praise GOD! HalleluYAH! 

Judah was capable of falling into grievous error and sin, yet he was true at heart to himself and to the LORD GOD ETERNAL. Judah ’s character fitted him to take the lead and the rule. He was the father of the royal tribe, the ancestor of David and the Lion of Judah came from Judah . The LORD JESUS would be called the LION OF DAVID and the LION OF JUDAH. JESUS was never called the SON OF ABRAHAM, the SON OF ISAAC, or the SON OF JACOB; but HE was called the SON OF DAVID. That is what made David's fame great. 

"All your brothers will praise you." Jacob was foretelling Judah ’s military glory, as he would be the leader of all the tribes of Israel in subduing the enemies of the ALMIGHTY ONE, namely the Philistines and the Edomites. 

Then Jacob said a strange thing: “The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his feet, until Shiloh comes." In Hebrew, the word Shi’loh means, the exact image and reflection of GOD. Not until the LORD JESUS comes into the world will the scepter and the ruler’s staff depart from the tribe of Judah . And MESSIAH YESHUA did come into the world, being the exact image and reflection of ALMIGHTY GOD, as HE HIMSELF said, “If you have seen ME, you have seen the FATHER, I and MY FATHER are ONE." [John 14. 9; 10. 30] 

Jacob, still speaking by the HOLY SPIRIT, said, "And unto HIM shall all the obedience (homage, honor, respect, worship) of the people be." Through the HOPE of all ISRAEL — the SAVIOR — the LION OF JUDAH, the world would be made right as HE would take all sin, all transgression and all iniquity of the world on HIMSELF as HE went to the cross. The eyes of MESSIAH YESHUA would be "as if sparkling with wine" — and yet HE would not be drunk. . . the LORD YESHUA would always have a sparkle (joy) in HIS eye. HIS teeth would be whiter than milk, and altogether lovely. These verses are a description of the LORD JESUS the LIFE-GIVER, my PRAISE. 

. . . to be continued! 

As we bid farewell to Shabbat, we are praying for you our dear friends. May you have a heart to know YEHOWAH, that HE is the LORD of your life. O, return to HIM now, and HE will abundantly pardon. May each of you be delivered from trouble and harm, or strengthened and purified through it. Heal us O LORD, make us righteous in YOUR sight. May the message of GOD’S WORD and the love of YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, the BELOVED SAVIOR bless you and fill your life with overflowing joy. Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 28 Feb 2016, 1:35 am

What does not kill us, will make us stronger. 

TRIBES OF ISRAEL (Part 2 of 5) 02/26/16 

Jacob continued, "Simeon & Levi are brothers; their weapons are tools of cruelty and lawlessness. Let not my person be included in their council; let not my honour be counted in their assembly. For when angry, they slay men, and when pleased they maim oxen. Cursed be their anger so fierce, and their wrath so relentless. I will divide them in Jacob, scatter them in Israel." [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 5 – 7 Tanakh, Torah] This was the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD speaking of them. 

And Israel was saying, "In the past they formed a secret confederacy together when they went out and slaughtered the men of Shechem. They profaned the LORD GOD when they took the Lord'S Everlasting Covenant, the circumcision, and profaned it by having every man be circumcised after Dinah, their sister, was raped, and on the third day, they killed every man in the city." 

"My soul, my glory, shall not be united with them." Jacob was speaking about ALMIGHTY GOD'S glory. The ALL-WISE CREATOR breathed HIS HOLY SPIRIT into man and man became a living soul. Jacob said his soul should not be united together with theirs. 

Jacob also stated that Simeon and Levi were so cruel they had even hewed the oxen. They were not content with just getting revenge for the rape of their sister, Dinah, but they killed the men, took women and children and livestock; then they plundered the houses in the city. [Genesis/Bereshith 34. 25 - 29] This tendency of men taking vengeance, becomes the basis for GOD'S declaration, "Vengeance and recompense belongs to ME {I will vindicate MY people and take revenge for MY servants.}." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 32. 35 Tanakh, Torah] 

"Cursed be their anger." Jacob did not curse them, but their sin. The MERCIFUL ETERNAL ONE curses our sin, HE hates our sin, but HE still loves the sinner. Otherwise, none of us would be here. 

"I will divide them in Jacob and scatter them in Israel." We see this prophecy being fulfilled by the intermingling of the tribe of Simeon in the inheritance of Judah. [Joshua/Yehoshua 19. 1, 9 Tanakh, Nevi’im] The tribe of Judah swallowed them up. You cannot find anyone of the tribe of Simeon any more. And Simeon did not receive a blessing in Deuteronomy/Devarim 33. The tribe of Levi was dispersed among all the tribes of Israel causing this prophecy of the Holy Spirit to be fulfilled to the fullest. 

...to be continued! 

Welcome Sabbath, Bride of the Week! On this eve of Sabbath we praise YOU, O GOD, and thank YOU for all the blessings of the week that is gone; for life, health and strength; for home, love and friendship; for the discipline of our trials and temptations; for the happiness of success and prosperity. YOU have commanded us: Six days shall you labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your GOD. YOU have ennobled us, O GOD, by the blessings of work, and in love and grace sanctified us by the blessings of rest, so we enter the perfect rest with YOU and are most grateful for that sweet fellowship. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 26 Feb 2016, 9:14 pm

Faults are thick where love is thin. 

TRIBES of ISRAEL (Part 1 of 5) 

"Reuben, you are my first-born, my might and the first fruit of my strength, exceeding in rank (dignity) and the exceeding in honor. Unstable as water, you shall excel no longer; for when you mounted your father's bed, you defiled it and brought disgrace — my couch he mounted!" [Genesis (Bereshith) 49. 3 – 4 Tanakh, Torah] 

Israel was saying, "Reuben, you have forfeited your natural right of the firstborn. Through being the first-born, you had dignity and opportunity, but you did not have strength of character." Reuben appeared to be a man who began good actions, but he did not complete them. He planned to save Joseph and he actually prevented the murder of Joseph. [Genesis/Bereshith 37. 21] Nevertheless, Joseph was sold in spite of Reuben. 

In Jewish history, Reuben’s descendants remained true to their ancestral type, unstable as water. When Deborah unfurled the banner of Israel ’s independence in the days of the judges, all the other tribes rallied around her. But in the camp of Reuben, there was great intention, a mighty searching of the heart, but no real action. Instead, they appointed half a dozen committees to study whether they should take action. [Judges/Shofetym 5. 15] Subsequently, the tribe of Reuben is very rarely mentioned in Israel ’s history. They begin, but they never finish. They open their mouth, but they never move any further than that. 

"You are my might." As the firstborn, Reuben was endowed with a super-abundant vitality, the cause of both his preeminence and his undoing. He did not know how to use what he had wisely with the wisdom of the ALMIGHTY LORD GOD. And Jacob said, "you have had the excellency of dignity" which in the Hebrew means: "You have been superior in dignity. You have had this given to you, because it belongs to the firstborn. Reuben, it was provided for you to receive three portions above your brothers." The three portions are the right of the firstborn, the priesthood, and the kingdom. Reuben, you should have had all three, but now you are not going to get anything. 

The right of the firstborn was given to Joseph, the priesthood was given to Levi, the kingly power and headship were given to Judah . Judah would be the king of Israel . Through Judah 's loins would come the LION OF JUDAH, the KING of the Universe, YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. 

Israel further said to Reuben, "you are unstable as water." My son, any breeze can ruffle your surface. You bubble over like water in an uncontrolled vehemence of passion. You are a very emotional person with weakness of will, lack of self-control and hardness of purpose. You have also had a spirit of lust within you that you never overcame. You had the excellency, but now you will relinquish all your privileges of the firstborn. 

The HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD was speaking through Jacob because none of the descendants of Reuben ever became judges, prophets or leaders in Israel . SCRIPTURE very clearly stresses that moral character is more essential than hereditary right. The LORD GOD, the RIGHTEOUS ONE, wants us to be moral and to be ethical one with another. We are to "love your fellow man as yourself." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 19. 18 Tanakh, Torah] 

. . . to be continued! 

Sometimes GOD, WHO’S PRESENCE dwells within us, will allow a calamity to come to see just where our faith lies. Glorify the LORD OF HOSTS by your steadfast commitment to HIM and trust your life completely in the merciful hands of the ULTIMATELY TRIUMPHANT LORD GOD. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 25 Feb 2016, 11:24 pm

It is better to know a few things that are true then to know many things that are not so. 

AWAKE TO RIGHTEOUSNESS 
"Awake to righteousness, and do not sin; for some do not have the knowledge of GOD. I speak this to your shame." [1 Corinthians 15. 34] 

The word “shame” in Greek is "entrope" — meaning turning inward, inversion, turning back, reverse, confusion, confound. This was used one other time by Paul — "I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?" [1 Corinthians 6. 5] Evidently this special variety of shame is associated with taking controversies between CHRISTian brethren to worldly judges and also with failing to witness to the unbelieving community. Instead of bringing the true wisdom of GOD to the ungodly, they were turning to scholarly, world-wise authority to resolve spiritual problems. Instead, put on the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH "knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep." [Romans 13. 11] Otherwise, this inverted behavior will produce nothing less than spiritual confusion! 

The better known medical term, "entropy" is the same as the Greek word — it is disorder of the body, where the body or system is disintegrating into confusion if left to itself or not attended properly to. This tendency can only be reversed if an orderly energy is applied to it effectively from a source outside the system. 

This gives a striking parallel in the spiritual realm. A person turning inward to draw on his own powers, or seeking power from an ineffective outside source, will inevitably deteriorate eventually into utter spiritual confusion and death. But when LOVING SAVIOR enters the life, that person becomes a new creation in the LORD JESUS. "If anyone is in CHRIST, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." [2 Corinthians 5. 17] Through the power of the HOLY SPIRIT and the LIFE-GIVING SCRIPTURES, "HIS divine power has given to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of HIM who called us by glory and virtue, by which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises, that through these you may be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world." [2 Peter 1. 3 - 4] 

The law of spiritual entropy is transformed into the law of the SPIRIT of life in Messiah Yeshua. "For the Law of the SPIRIT OF LIFE in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the Law could not do in that it was weak through the flesh, God did by sending His own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, on account of sin: HE condemned sin in the flesh, that the righteous requirement of the Law might be fulfilled in us who do not walk according to the flesh but according to the Spirit." [Romans 8. 2 - 5] 

"Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense, and whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame." [Romans 9. 33] May the glory of the LORD GOD in us never be allowed to be put to shame. 

Our prayer to the ALMIGHTY ONE for each of you: Osher (happiness), Briut (health), Ahava (love), Shefa (plenty), Tehilla (glory), Shalom (peace), and Bracha (blessing). 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 24 Feb 2016, 11:55 pm

Although fate presents the circumstances, how you react depends on your character. 

HUMBLE PRAYER 
"And the tax collector, standing afar off, would not so much as raise his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying — GOD, be merciful to me a sinner!" [Luke 18. 13] 

"Mercy and propitiation/atonement (Hebrew: checed/kaphar)" are interrelated words that are closely interconnected. The mercy of the HOLY GOD, blessed be HE, is not all that the tax collector was asking for, he was humbly asking for reconciliation to be made for him. Thus, he was speaking of the saving work of MESSIAH YESHUA, the ONE WHO came "to make propitiation (atonement) for the sins of the people." [Hebrews 2. 17] 

The true story told of the proud Pharisee and the humble publican is set in the context of the Jewish Temple worship, where sinners would bring their sacrificial offering to cover their sins, knowing that "the life of the flesh is in the blood; it is the blood, as life, that makes atonement for the soul." [Leviticus (Vayikra) 17. 11 Tanakh, Torah] Such sacrifices were completely worthless, however, if offered in a spirit of religious pride or self-righteousness — like the self-important attitude of the Pharisee. There must be repentance and faith in ALMIGHTY GOD'S promise of forgiveness through the death of an innocent substitute which pre-figured the BELOVED LORD JESUS, the TRUE LAMB OF GOD WHOSE coming death would truly make eternal reconciliation for the sins of the people. The publican prayed in this manner and his sins were forgiven, covered completely. 

Since the cross, a sinner's prayer for forgiveness must express the same humble attitude: "MERCIFUL and HOLY GOD, be my PROPITIATION , mercifully cover me, on the basis of the death and resurrection of YOUR ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, YESHUA ha'MASHIACH, for my sins." Such a sincere prayer made in complete repentance and faith in the EXALTED ETERNAL HOLY ONE'S promise will bring justification. 

We can be like the tax collector who "went down to his house justified rather than the other; for everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted." [Luke 18. 14] I humbly bow low in honor and worship to the HOLY ALMIGHTY LORD GOD my VICTORIOUS KING. 

Life's challenges work out for the best, when we recognize what appear to be obstacles, are actually opportunities to develop ourselves for the better and recognize that all things come from OMNIPOTENT GOD'S invisible hand that guides our lives. 
The glory of the LORD is in the earth and in the heavens. HE is the strength of all HIS servants, the praise of them that truly love HIM, the HOPE OF ISRAEL, the people HE brought near to HIMSELF. HalleluYAH! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next