World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» THE BLAZE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 11:18 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» AISH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 9:55 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 9:45 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 9:31 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 9:30 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyYesterday at 9:24 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:48 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:46 pm by Admin

» Woke Kindergarten?
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 10:12 pm by Admin

» israelAM
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 8:57 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyWed 08 May 2024, 6:52 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 11:35 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 EmptyTue 07 May 2024, 9:52 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Tue 23 Feb 2016, 4:53 pm

A HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. . . 
Careless shepherds make many a feast for the wolf. 

WHICH YOKE TO WEAR 
"The yoke of my offenses is bound fast, lashed tight and woven by HIS hand; imposed upon my neck, it saps my strength. The LORD has delivered me into the hands of those I cannot withstand." [Lamentations (Ekhah) 1. 14 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The unsaved person wears a yoke of sin. The religious legalist wears a yoke of bondage and is encouraged to "stand fast" so not to become entangled into sin again. [Galatians 5. 1] A follower of CHRIST, who depends on the grace of GOD MOST HIGH, wears the liberating yoke of the LORD YESHUA. [Matthew 1. 29 - 30] 

"Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever?" [2 Corinthians 6. 14 - 15] This text is precise and specifically plain regarding the doctrine of Christian separation from unbelievers. The believer should completely avoid evil teachings and errors or their practices; they should also turn away from all association with those who do such things; and they should never enter into a binding relationship of any kind with non-Christians. 

The unequally yoked involves the actual fellowship, communion, and physical union with unbelievers. This is actually forbidden by Law, for how "can two walk together without being in agreement?" [Amos (Amus) 3. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] This clearly includes marriage, business partnership, or other formal bonds with individuals. Those who do not believe in MESSIAH YESHUA, are either knowingly or unknowingly affected by pagan beliefs or practices. "Therefore, if the unbeliever departs, let him depart; a brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases. But GOD has called us to peace." [1 Corinthians 7. 15] Instead of such an unbalanced, deranged yoke, we should be joined only to the Lord Yeshua ha'Mashiach and associate with His like-minded followers, for JESUS said — "My yoke is easy, and My burden is light." [Matthew 11. 30] Perfect are all His ways. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Redeem Israel , O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
Magnified and sanctified be the GLORIOUS NAME of the HOLY ONE in the world which HE created according to HIS will. 
May the HOLY ONE OF ISRAEL bless you abundantly. May HIS Kingdom be establish speedily during our life and during our days, and during the life of all the House of Israel. Amen 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY. - Page 15 Empty Re: Delrifkah: HEBREW SAGE MIGHT SAY.

Post  Admin Mon 22 Feb 2016, 11:55 pm

Sometimes the only reward for taking the easy path is — it’s easy; but where does it get you. 

RICH MAN, POOR MAN 
"So it was that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels to Abraham's bosom. The rich man also died and was buried." [Luke 16. 22] 

The LORD YESHUA related this story, not as a parable, but as a fact that literally happened. Otherwise, this illustration is the only one that was not so identified as being a parable. We can learn much from this isolated account from the contrast between these two dramatically different men, their death, and destinies. Notice that only one of the participants name is given, that of Lazarus. 

The rich man surrounded himself with luxury, he "clothed in purple and fine linen and fared sumptuously every day." [v. 19] Lazarus, the beggar, struggled each day "full of sores, who was laid at his gate, desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table. Moreover the dogs came and licked his sores." [Luke 16. 20 – 21] 

As life goes, no one can escape the grave and in the passage of time, both died. This is when their deaths made an immense difference that actually heightened the knowledge we gain in reading this testimony. The rich man died and was buried, "being in torments in Hades, he lifted up his eyes and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom." [Luke 16. 23] The rich man was fully aware of his wretchedly miserable condition, and that Lazarus, who had been carried by angels to his eternal abode, was in comfort. [Luke 16. 22] The interchange between the rich man and Abraham, and the timeless instruction MESSIAH gave are well known. [see Luke 16. 24 - 31] 

Note also the contrast between "carried" and "buried" in the context of the passage. The beggar’s body was no doubt unceremoniously dumped into a pauper’s grave with little to no mourning for his life ending. The rich man’s corpse was placed in a costly sepulcher, and his funeral attended by many friends and mourners. But as you look beyond the earthly spectrum. . . while the rich man begs for mercy and relief from torment, Lazarus, the poor man’s eternal spirit is literally carried off, transmit away into the presence of ALMIGHTY GOD, where he is now comforted. [v. 25] Not only for Lazarus, but for all who die in the LORD, "Death is swallowed up in victory." [1 Corinthians 15. 54] 

Those who forsake the RIGHTEOUS REDEEMER will "be blotted out of the Book of Life, and not be written with the righteous." [Psalms/Tehillym 69. 28] Whereas the one "who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves ME, let him follow ME; and where I am, there MY servant will be also. If anyone serves ME, him MY FATHER will honor." [John 12. 25 - 26] Lazarus sets an excellent example for seeking true riches. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
We bow down and acknowledge before the KING of kings that there is none like none like YOU, our LORD and KING. For YOU stretched out the heavens like a tent and established the earth. O LORD our GREAT GOD, may we soon behold YOUR majestic glory when all abominations shall be removed and all false gods be ended. Then the world shall be perfected under YOUR rule and all mankind call on YOUR HOLY NAME. For to YOU every knee must bow and every tongue declare that you are GOD. We thank and praise YOU, our RIGHTEOUS LORD! Amen 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 21 Feb 2016, 9:43 pm

The best CHRIST-like-one is he who wins the most splendid victories by the retrieval (salvage, recover) of mistakes.

HOSTS OF HEAVEN, GOOD & EVIL 
"Therefore hear the WORD of the LORD: I saw the LORD seated upon HIS Throne, and all the host of heaven standing in attendance to the right and to the left of HIM." [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 18. 18 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This extraordinary vision was given to the Prophet Micaiah, the only true prophet at the court of the evil King Ahab of Israel. Other PASSAGES confirm that there is a great host of angels at GOD’S Throne in heaven: "Now there was a day when the sons of GOD came to present themselves before the LORD, and the Adversary, Satan came along with them." [Job (Iyob) 1. 6 - 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Thousands upon thousands ministered to HIM; myriads upon myriads stood before HIM." [Daniel (Danyel) 7. 10 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the Throne, the living creatures, and the elders; and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands." [Revelation 5. 11 - 12] 

These are mighty angels and they go forth at GOD’S commandment "Bless the LORD, O HIS angels, who excel in strength, who do HIS bidding, ever obedient to the voice of HIS WORD; bless the LORD, all you HIS hosts, HIS servants who do HIS will." [Psalms (Tehillym) 103. 20 - 21 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This is especially in connection with their primary function as "ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation!" [Hebrews 1. 14] 

In addition to the ministering angels, there are other beings that are referred to as host of heaven — such as stars, which "cannot be numbered." [Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 33. 22] Like the stars, angels are also said to be "innumerable." [Hebrews 12. 22] SCRIPTURE mentions both hosts — "YOU alone are the LORD. YOU made the heavens, the heaven of heavens and all their host, the earth and everything on it, the seas and all that is in them. YOU preserve them all alive, and the host of heaven prostrate themselves and worships YOU." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 9. 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Quite frequently, angels are associated with stars in HOLY SCRIPTURE and they are even likened to stars on various occasions. However, one third of the angels "did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode." [Jude 6] Definitely angels are not to be worshipped [see Revelation 22. 8 -9]. However Satan, the "anointed cherub" [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 28. 14], desired to "be like the MOST HIGH" [Ezekiel/Yehezke 14. 14], and led these now-fallen angels into a celestial rebellion against their CREATOR and that rebellion continues to this day. 

Deceiving many, these fallen angels have become associated with both the sky-images of astrology and the corresponding graven images of paganism, even presenting themselves as unidentified flying objects which have been sited around the world today and in times past. The Apostle Paul warned that such idol worship is, in fact, demon worship. "They sacrifice to demons and not to GOD." [1 Corinthians 10. 20] "For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places." [Ephesians 6. 12] 

It is this particular "spiritual hosts of wickedness," which all ancient and modern devotees of false religions follow, and really are worshipping when they reject the TRUE & LIVING GOD, the LORD OF HOSTS and of creation, putting their faith instead in some expression of the universe itself. 

The faithful and obedient host of heaven, however, worship ALMIGHTY GOD alone, and we will be greatly blessed as we worship and adore the only ONE WHO is truly awesome. "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, looking unto JESUS, the AUTHOR and FINISHER of our faith." [Hebrews 12. 1 - 2] 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Redeem Israel, O ELOHIYM, out of all their troubles! 
As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we pray: Give us light and joy, gladness and honor, as in the happiest of Israel’s past. O FATHER & REDEEMER, mindful of YOUR covenant, we pray that YOUR love may never forsake us. Even as the rainbow recalls this covenant, so may each new day bring to all men the thought of YOUR gracious promise. Hasten the time when YOUR Law will be written in our very heart, from the smallest to the greatest. Then shall mankind do YOUR will and the reward of righteous service shall be peace. 
In YOUR mercy, O LORD, remember us and all YOUR children as we enter a new week. The grace of our LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH be with you always! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Feb 2016, 11:45 pm

Faithfulness means that I can count on God; Commitment means that God can count on me. 

PRIDEFUL SIN 
"GoD resists the proud, but gives grace to the humble. Therefore, humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that HE may exalt you in due time." [1 Peter 5. 5 - 6] 

As a result of his great pride, Satan fell and he blatantly rebelled against his Creator. When the ALMIGHTY cast him (Satan) out of his position as "the anointed cherub" covering God’S Throne [Ezekiel/Yehezke-El 28, 14, 16] the HOLY ONE said to him, "For you have said in your heart —I will ascend into heaven, higher than the stars of GOD I will set my throne. I will sit on the mount of the assembly on the summit of Zaphon (the north, abode of GOD). I will mount the back of a cloud — I will be like the MOST HIGH. — Instead, you are brought down to Sheol, to the lowest depths of the Pit." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 14. 13 – 15 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

When Eve was tempted by Satan, he appealed to her pride: "For GOD knows that in the day you eat of it your eyes will be opened and you will be like GOD WHO knows good and evil." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 5 Tanakh, Torah] The heinous Deceiver still anticipates and aspires to defeat the HOLY OMNIPOTENT ONE OF HEAVEN & EARTH, and Eve’s descendants seek to be independent of their CREATOR, even to this day. That is why Paul warned Timothy, and us, against "being lifted up with pride" lest we "fall into the condemnation of the devil." [1 Timothy 3. 6] 

Pride, arrogance, self-importance, conceit, what-ever word one uses, is the easiest sin to commit and the most difficult to overcome, even for CHRIST-like-ones. It is so easy to be proud of our strength, wealth, race, education, position, intelligence or even poverty and ignorance. Some are even proud of their humility. . .proud of not being proud. 

Thus, the Apostle Paul reminds us, "For who makes you differ from another? And what do you have that you did not receive? Now if you did indeed receive it, why do you boast as if you had not received it?" [1 Corinthians 4. 7] Even Paul, with his unsurpassed education, being trained under Gamaliel and taught according to the strictness of our Laws [Acts 22. 3], still recognized and admitted that it was only "by the grace of GOD I am what I am." [1 Corinthians 15. 10] 

The chief barrier to salvation is pride; one must acknowledge that he is a lost, a hell-deserving sinner before he can be saved "by GRACE — through FAITH and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of GOD, not of works, lest anyone should boast." [Ephesians 2. 8 - 9] 

Thus we should "humble ourselves in the sight of the LORD, and HE will lift you up." [James 4. 10] And if there is any praise and boasting — it should only be in the LORD GOD OF HOSTS. "Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, thanksgiving and honour and power and might, be to our GOD forever and ever, Amen" [Revelation 7. 12] In the LORD GOD alone we should boast, HIS deeds and works are tremendously inestimable! 

Good Sabbath! O FATHER in heaven, in YOUR love YOU appointed for us a day of rest, that in YOUR PRESENCE we may regain that freedom of the soul which comes through obedience to YOUR commandments. Quicken us by YOUR SPIRIT, may we learn how to ennoble the things of earth by sanctifying them to YOUR service. May the blessings of the day gladden our hearts and inspire us to holier resolves and purer motives. Strengthen us, O GOD, and grant that new courage, new faith, new power descend upon us and upon all who strive to do YOUR will and to fulfill YOUR benevolent purposes. Amen 
Delight in the Sabbath! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 20 Feb 2016, 12:06 am

The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH is not valued at all unless HE is valued above all. 

SING TO THE LORD 
"Sing to the LORD a new song, HIS praise from the ends of the earth." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 42. 10a Tanakh, Nevi’im]

HOLY SCRIPTURE richly abounds with singing praises to the MAGNIFICENT CREATOR, the first mention of a new song is probably when the angels sang at the time the ALL-WISE MASTER laid the corner stone of the earth, "When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of GOD shouted for joy!" [Job (Iyob) 38. 7 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Psalms extol the WORD OF THE LORD GOD and HIS handiwork, "Sing to HIM a new song...For the WORD OF THE LORD is right; HIS work is done in truth. HE loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD. By the WORD OF THE LORD the heavens were made, by the breath of HIS mouth, all their host." [Psalms (Tehillym) 33. 3 - 6 Tanakh, Kethuvim] The work of HIS hands were reasons for a new song to be sung, "Sing to the LORD a new song, for HE has done marvelous things; HIS right hand and HIS holy arm have won HIM victory." [Psalms (Tehillym) 98. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

A new song is placed prophetically on the lips of YESHUA, the ANOINTED ONE, corresponding to HIS thoughts on the Cross of Calvary after HIS sufferings were finished and HE had paid the price for our redemption from all our sins. "HE lifted ME out of a miry pit...HE put a new song into my mouth — even praise to our GOD." [Psalms (Tehillym) 40. 2 - 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

There is new song mentioning the spreading of the GOOD NEWS: "Sing to the LORD a new song! Sing to the LORD all the earth. Sing to the LORD, bless HIS NAME. Proclaim the GOOD NEWS of HIS salvation from day to day. Declare HIS glory among the nations, HIS wonders among all peoples." [Psalms (Tehillym) 96. 1 – 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Another text focuses on the RISEN ONE’S soon-coming as KING over the whole earth: "Oh ELOHIYM, I will sing YOU a new song, sing a hymn to YOU WHO gives victory to kings." [Psalms (Tehillym) 144. 9 – 10a Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Finally, there are two new songs that all the redeemed of the LORD will sing, "They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth." [Revelation 14. 3] We will all sing, "YOU are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; for YOU were slain, and have redeemed us to GOD by YOUR blood out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, and have made us a kingdom of priests to our GOD and we shall reign on the earth." [Revelation 5. 9 - 10] 

Sing and give praises to the LORD GOD MOST HIGH for HIS wondrous deeds, give HIM glory! 

Exalted and hallowed be GOD'S greatness in this world HE created. May Your will be fulfilled and YOUR sovereignty revealed, MOST HOLY ONE, in the days of our lifetime and the life of the whole House of Israel speedily and in our time, Amen. May YOU be blessed forever, even throughout all eternity. May YOU, be blessed, praised & honored, extolled & glorified, adored and exalted above all else. Amen 
Zey ha-yom asaw Adonai, nagilah ve-neesmechah voh. . .This is the day the LORD has made, we will rejoice and we will be glad in it. 

Email: delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net mailto:delrifkah.kralman@comcast.net 
Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Feb 2016, 11:31 pm

Make GOD‘S will, your will. Cherish your times with the ALMIGHTY ONE! Seek HIM, observe HIM, find HIM, get to know who HE really is. 

ADDING TO SCRIPTURE 
"You shall not add anything to what I command you nor take anything away from it, but keep the commandments of the LORD your GOD that I enjoin upon you." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 4. 2 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Whatever I command you, be careful to observe it; you shall not add to it nor take away from it." [Deuteronomy/Devarim 12. 32]

There is a sober warning similar to this spoken by the glorified LORD YESHUA HIMSELF that is to be taken very seriously, "For I testify to everyone who hears the WORDS of the prophecy of this Book: If anyone adds to these things, GOD will add to him the plagues that are written in this Book; and if anyone takes away from the WORDS of the Book of this prophecy, GOD shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the Holy City , and from the things which are written in this Book. HE WHO testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming quickly." [Revelation 22. 18 - 20] 

GOD’S HOLY WRITTEN WORD is not just a good book, it is THE ONLY BOOK OF LIFE and its content has been "forever...settled in heaven." [Psalms/Tehillym 119. 89] "Heaven and earth will pass away, but MY WORDS will by no means pass away." [Matthew 24. 35] 

"GOD, WHO at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, has in these last days spoken to us by HIS SON." [Hebrews 1. 1 - 2] The MASTER CREATOR inspired — literally "GOD-breathed" through HIS chosen prophets, the writings and the WRITTEN WORD therefore, "all SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of GOD, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of GOD may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." [2 Timothy 3. 16 - 17] 

The ALMIGHTY expressed HIS message down to mankind in various ways — sometimes direct diction, more often thru the SPIRIT-guided research and meditation using man’s individual personality and abilities. The NEW COVENANT was given through the Apostle Paul and others "by inspiration of GOD" [2 Timothy 3. 16]; "by revelation HE made known" that "when you read, you may understand my knowledge in the mystery of CHRIST...which in other ages was not made known to the sons of men, as it has now been revealed by the SPIRIT to HIS holy apostles and prophets." [Ephesians 3. 3, 5] 

John, the last of the apostles and prophets, wrote the Book of Revelation, and MESSIAH indicated that nothing more could be added, not just to the finishing Book (Revelation), but to the fully, now-complete body of INSPIRED SCRIPTURE from Genesis/Bereshith to Revelation. Those false prophets who tried to add some new revelation to the SACRED WRITTEN TEXT (such as Mohammed, Joseph Smith, Joseph Rutherford, Buddha, etc.) urgently need to go back to the WORD OF GOD alone. 

We do not need any new revelation — there is nothing that can be added to the complete work of the LORD YESHUA or the WORD OF GOD whereby we find ANOINTED ONE, WHO is the only WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
Dear PRECIOUS & EVER-LIVING GOD, YOUR majesty is proclaimed by the marvels of the earth and sky and all proclaim YOUR power and wisdom. Day follows day in endless succession and the years vanish, but YOUR SOVEREIGNTY endures. Though all things pass, let not YOUR glory depart from us. Help us to discern YOUR justice and to understand YOUR will. In adversity and in prosperity, let YOUR Law be a LAMP to our feet to illumine our path. May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise to YOU. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 18 Feb 2016, 12:04 am

When GOD wants to break a man’s heart, He gives him a lot of sense. 

PRAISE & THANKS 
"She (Leah) conceived again and bore a son, and declared — This time I will praise the LORD. — Therefore she named him Judah." [Genesis (Bereshith) 29. 35 Tanakh, Torah] 

Judah, the fourth son of Jacob born from his first wife, Leah. The Hebrew word for Judah, "yadah" — is most often translated "praise, celebrate" — but even more frequently, it is translated "thank or thanks." 

Although Ruben, Simeon and Levi were all older brothers of Judah, the Holy One of Israel chose Judah to be the father of the tribe through which Messiah YESHUA would come into the world. Whenever Leah spoke to her son, she would actually be saying, "Thanks! For this gift of a special son." 

We also continually give thanks every day for that SPECIAL SON OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH, the LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH. And as Judah later was willing to offer his own life for his brother, Benjamin [Genesis/Bereshith 43. 4], out of love for both his brothers and his father, so this distant GRANDSON of Judah was willing to lay down HIS OWN life to save those whom He was glad to call His brothers. [Hebrews 2. 11 - 12] 

In the last reference to Judah in HOLY SCRIPTURES, this SON of Judah is called the "LION of the Tribe of Judah" WHO will one day be acknowledged as KING over all the earth. [Revelation 5. 5] The last mention of "thanks" in the HOLY WORD is when the elders of the church in heaven cry out saying: "We give You thanks, O LORD GOD ALMIGHTY, the ONE WHO is and Who was and Who is to come, because YOU have taken Your great power and reigned. The nations were angry, and YOUR wrath has come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that You should reward Your servants the prophets and the saints, and those who fear YOUR NAME, small and great, and should destroy those who destroy the earth." [Revelation 11. 17 - 18] 

We have so much to be thankful for, but mostly we are thankful for the Son of God, our Blessed Creator, Loving Savior & Soon-Coming King. 

Sha’alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
All goodness and truth are YOURS, YEHOWAH, O LORD, SOVEREIGN of the Universe. May no evil alienate us from YOU , nor error darken our vision of YOUR purposes. Help us to discern YOUR justice and to understand YOUR will. In adversity and in prosperity, let YOUR Law be a lamp to our feet to illumine our path. May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise to YOU. Amen 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem, is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 17 Feb 2016, 12:57 am

How greatly ALMIGHTY GOD must have loved us, to create us in HIS IMAGE; yet even greater love did the HOLY ONE, blessed be HE, show us in making us conscious that we are created in the DIVINE IMAGE. Then, by HIMSELF dying to redeem what HE so loved. [The Mishna] 

SON OF MAN 
"Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat ONE like the SON OF MAN, having on HIS head a golden crown, and in HIS hand a sharp sickle." [Revelation 14. 14] 

This is the last of some 87 NEW COVENANT references to MESSIAH as the SON OF MAN. Here we see the SON OF MAN coming in a white cloud from heaven, just as HE had ascended into heaven after HIS resurrection, as the conquering KING of all the earth. 

This is quite a contrast to the first time the SON OF MAN is mentioned in Matthew, the first book of the NEW COVENANT. Here YESHUA is talking to a particular scribe and gave this reply to the question the man had asked of HIM, "Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the SON OF MAN has nowhere to lay HIS head." [Matthew 8. 20] Ranging from humility and poverty on earth to power and riches in heaven, and for all eternity — this was the ANOINTED ONE’S journey when HE left HIS heavenly glory to join the human family. 

Between poverty and the power lay the whole human experience, for YESHUA, the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD, the REDEEMER of souls "was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin." [Hebrews 4. 15] "For HE (FATHER GOD) made HIM (YESHUA) who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of GOD in HIM." [2 Corinthians 5. 21] Finally, as SON OF MAN, YESHUA must die for man’s sin, for "the SON OF MAN must be delivered into the hands of sinful men, and be crucified, and the third day rise again." [Luke 24. 7] Even in heaven JESUS is still the SON OF MAN, precisely as Stephen gave witness of seeing HIM, "being full of the HOLY SPIRIT, he gazed into heaven and saw the glory of GOD, and JESUS standing at the right hand of GOD, and said — Look! I see the heavens opened and the SON OF MAN standing at the right hand of GOD!" [Acts 7. 55 - 56] 

There is a REMARKABLY GREAT MAN in the heavens! JESUS called HIMSELF "the SON OF MAN " more often then HE presented HIMSELF as "the SON OF GOD" — though HE will be both throughout all eternity. HE delights to identify with those whom HE redeemed, for HE "is not ashamed to call them brethren, saying: "I will declare YOUR NAME to MY brethren; in the midst of the assembly I will sing praise to YOU." And again: "I will put MY trust in HIM." And again: "Here am I and the children whom GOD has given ME." [Hebrews 2. 11 - 12] 

The LORD YESHUA asked, "Who do men say that I, the SON OF MAN, am?..."Who do you say that I am?" [Matthew 16. 13, 15] With Simon Peter, our reply is, "YOU are the CHRIST, the SON OF THE LIVING GOD." [Matthew 16. 16] HE is our FAITHFUL HIGH PRIEST, the MIGHTY KING. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Who is like YOU, AWESOME CREATOR GOD? Who is like YOU, glorious in holiness, revered in worship, wondrous in works? Eternal is YOUR power, O LORD, YOU are mighty to save. In loving-kindness YOU sustain the living; in the multitude of YOUR mercies, YOU preserve all. YOU uphold the falling, heal the sick; bring freedom to the captives and keep faith with YOUR children in death as in life. Who is like YOU, ALMIGHTY MASTER, AUTHOR of life and death, SOURCE of salvation? Truly, there is none like YOU, O LORD my GOD! 
Remember, every act of encouragement brings joy, not only to the recipient, but to the encourager as well. When we encourage others, we are encouraged by the very encouragement we freely give. How like GOD to lead us into giving so that we might receive so much more by following HIM! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 16 Feb 2016, 12:29 am

Nobody has a monopoly on regret. 

LIFE LOST, LIFE GAINED 
"When HE (MESSIAH YESHUA) had called the people to HIMSELF, with HIS disciples also, HE said to them — Whoever desires to come after ME, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow ME. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for MY sake and the GOSPEL'S will save it." [Mark 8. 34 - 35] 

This precept was emphasized by the LORD JESUS in various messages as HE tried to communicate its intensely profound importance. "Whoever does not take his cross and follow after ME is not worthy of ME. He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for MY sake will find it." [Matthew 10. 38 - 39] 

"If anyone desires to come after ME, let him deny himself, and take up his cross DAILY, and follow ME. For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for MY sake will save it. For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and is himself destroyed or lost?" [Luke 9. 23 - 25] "Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it." [Luke 17. 33] "He who loves his life will lose it, and he who hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves ME, let him follow ME; and where I am, there MY servant will be also. If anyone serves ME, him MY FATHER will honor." [John 12. 25 - 26] 

This amazing and wonderfully extraordinary paradox — "to die means to live" — is also found in the epistles expressed in a different way. Paul said, "I am crucified with CHRIST; nevertheless I live." [Galatians 2. 20] "HE (MESSIAH YESHUA) died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for HIM WHO died for them and rose again." [2 Corinthians 5. 15; 6. 9; Romans 12. 1 - 2; Philippians 1. 21 - 24] "This is a faithful saying: For IF we died with HIM, we shall also live with HIM. IF we endure, we shall also reign with HIM. IF we deny HIM, HE also will deny us. IF we are faithless, HE remains faithful; HE cannot deny HIMSELF." [2 Timothy 2. 11 - 13] 

The HOPE OF ISRAEL, the LORD YESHUA, wants us to live in simple obedience to "HIS perfect will" — as recorded in HIS HOLY WORD, proclaiming in all that we say and do that HE is CREATOR, SAVIOR, REDEEMER, and the soon-coming TRIUMPHANT KING. 

"Oh, how I love YOUR TEACHINGS! It is my meditation all the day long." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 97 Tanakh, Kethuvim] HIS will teaches us righteousness which is the only way to life eternal. 

O GOD, keep my tongue from evil and my lips from speaking guile. Be my support when grief silences my voice, and my comfort when woe bends my spirit. Plant humility in my soul, and strengthen my heart with perfect faith in YOU. Help me to be strong in trial and temptation and to be patient and forgiving when others wrong me. Guide me by the Light of YOUR counsel, that I may ever find strength in YOU, my ROCK and my REDEEMER. Thank YOU! Amen 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 15 Feb 2016, 1:51 am

Love is a river that must be guarded with the banks of truth and sincerity. 

WALK IN LOVE 
"I (Paul), therefore, the prisoner of the LORD, beseech you to walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the SPIRIT in the bond of peace" [Ephesians 4. 1 - 3] 

The book of Ephesians uses the lovely term "in love" six various times each filled with encouragement, hope and enrichment. First, we are made aware that the LORD GOD "has chosen us in [MESSIAH YESHUA] before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before HIM in love." [Ephesians 1. 4] 

The fact that we are specifically elected (chosen) and positioned in the LORD JESUS CHRIST with HIS accredited holiness is centered in HIS love. This means that our spiritual lives are "rooted and grounded in love" [Ephesians 3. 17], because they are firmly established in HIM WHO is INCARNATE LOVE. 

This amazing love for us from the GIVER OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, which illuminates and energizes us, must then display itself through our lives. . . we must love in lowliness, gentleness, longsuffering, and bear with one another no matter the personal frustration or disappointment it may cause. 

In witnessing and teaching, we must always be careful to speak the truth only, but even that is not enough. We must do so primarily "speaking the truth in love" — that the whole body of YESHUA "may grow up in all things into HIM WHO is the head — CHRIST...being built together for a habitation of GOD in the SPIRIT." [Ephesians 4. 15 w/1. 22] Consistently practiced by all members of that great spiritual body doing their share, "causes growth of the body for the edifying of itself in love." [Ephesians 4. 16] 

For the final intricately elaborate love statement: "Therefore be imitators of GOD as dear children. And walk in love, as MESSIAH also has loved us and given HIMSELF for us, an offering and a sacrifice to GOD for a sweet-smelling aroma." [Ephesians 5. 1 - 2] 

The LORD has chosen us in love, rooted and grounded us in love, and now we should be patient (refrain yourself) with each other, as needed, and build each other up in love, speaking the truth in love, and walking daily in HIS wondrous love. In all things love others as we love the MASTER. Love above all things, it is the bond of perfection. 

We bid farewell to Sabbath in the Havdallah (difference) Service — we use all of our senses: We taste the wine, smell the spices, see the shadows of the candles, hear prayers and songs, and touch family and friends and wish them Tov Shauva — a good week. 
LORD, please draw me to YOU with the breath of love, swiftly shall I come to stand within YOUR radiance that I may attain the sweetness of all intimacies in YOUR PRESENCE. My soul aches to receive YOUR love...only by the tenderness of YOUR PURE LIGHT, MOST HOLY LORD can I be healed...engage my soul in YOUR service that I may taste the ecstasy of YOUR perfect righteousness. Be’Ezrat ha’Shem — with the help of GOD — I will be found faithful and worthy, that my soul will be exalted and rejoice greatly. 
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 14 Feb 2016, 12:31 am

Repentance and good works are as a shield against retribution. 

THE BRANCH 
"In that day the radiance of the BRANCH OF THE LORD will lend beauty and glory; and of the splendid fruit, my LORD will give excellence of dignity and majesty (honor & glory) to the survivors of Israel ." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 4. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

"THE BRANCH" is a fascinating title for MESSIAH, the PROMISED TRUE VINE, also being the BRANCH OF THE LORD, the SPLENDID FRUIT OF THE LAND. HE is beautiful, glorious, excellent and comely. . . all together lovely. "But, a ROD (Hebrew: choter ) shall come forth, a BRANCH (Hebrew: netser — descendant) shall grow out of the root of Jesse." This is speaking of the "GREATER SON" of King David, and "a BRANCH shall sprout from his stock (Hebrew: geze — to cut down, a trunk, stump {of a tree}). "The SPIRIT OF THE LORD shall rest upon HIM: The SPIRIT of wisdom and understanding, the SPIRIT of counsel and might, the SPIRIT of knowledge and of the reverential fear of the LORD." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 11. 1 - 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
There are two references in Jeremiah and two in Zechariah calling YESHUA ha’MASHIACH, "THE BRANCH." In the Jeremiah passages, HE is the BRANCH OF DAVID: "Behold, the day is coming — says the LORD — that I will raise to David a BRANCH OF RIGHTEOUSNESS." [Jeremiah/Yeshayah 23. 5; 33. 15] 
In Zechariah's prophecy, MESSIAH YESHUA is called "GOD'S SERVANT and GOD'S MAN." "For behold, I am going to bring MY SERVANT THE BRANCH." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 3. 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "Behold the MAN, the future KING of David's line, called the BRANCH shall grow out from the place where HE is, and HE shall build the Temple of the LORD." [Zechariah (Zecharyah) 6. 12 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
This fourfold presentation of the BRANCH of David, the BRANCH as the SERVANT, the MAN WHO is the BRANCH and the BRANCH OF THE LORD beautifully corresponds to the four GOSPELS depiction of LORD MESSIAH YESHUA as KING (Matthew), SERVANT (Mark), PERFECT MAN (Luke) and SON OF GOD (John). 
Just as a vine or a tree branch, when it first begins to shoot forth, it appears small and fragile and easily broken, so the Lord Messiah YESHUA appeared to be inconspicuous and unattractive. "For HE has grown, by HIS favor, as a TENDER PLANT, and as a TREE ROOT out of arid ground." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 2 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
Yet, this same FRAGILE BRANCH will one day become a GREAT VINE with innumerable branches [John 15. 5] that will spread its exceptionally admirable and wonderfully elegant fruit throughout the entire world. The LORD JESUS gives HIS PRECIOUS NAME to HIS people, they are called CHRISTians [Acts 11. 26], CHRIST-like-ones or sons of GOD. [John 1. 11 - 12; 1 John 3. 1 - 2] We, YESHUA'S branches, are to be like HE was in the world. If CHRIST JESUS is not our LORD, we are nothing. . . HE is everything wonderful! 
As we welcome Sabbath, our prayer is that the HOLY ONE, WHO'S PRESENCE dwells within us, bless you abundantly. 
O GOD in Heaven, grant that our worship this Sabbath be acceptable to YOU. Sanctify us through YOUR commandments that we may share in the blessings of YOUR WORD . Teach us to be satisfied with the gifts of YOUR goodness and rejoice gratefully in all YOUR mercies. Purify our hearts that we may serve YOUR in truth. Please help us to preserve the Sabbath as our heritage from generation to generation, that it may always bring rest and joy, peace and comfort to the dwellings of our families and friends, and through it YOUR NAME be hallowed in all the earth. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO sanctifies Sabbath. Amen. 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 12 Feb 2016, 11:05 pm

A fanatic is someone who — when he looses sight of his goal — doubles his effort. 

WATCH & PRAY 
"Because of them we prayed to our GOD, and set up workers on the walls to watch over them day and night." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 4. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Prayer is a powerful weapon, but the wall-builders in Jerusalem also were careful to set a watch against their enemies "with their swords, their lances, and their bows." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 4. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] They were ready to fight, if necessary, but at the same time they were confident that "ELOHEINU shall fight for us." [Nehemiah (Nechemah) 4. 20 Tanakh, Kethuvim] This is a sound BIBLICAL self-evident truth. The ALMIGHTY ONE expects us to make appropriate use of whatever physical means are available for a needed ministry, rather than to rely simply on prayer or a DIVINE miracle. 
In Jewish thinking, devotion from the heart, called "kavanat ha lev" is considered essential to true prayer. Kavanat implies concentration, worship, and single-mindedness; you simply cannot reach the HIGH & LOFTY LORD GOD without earnestness and passion of the whole heart. [see Jeremiah/Yirmeyah 29. 13; Hebrews 11. 6] A Jewish sage wrote — “Prayer without kavanat is like a body without a soul.” This suggests that merely mouthing the right words of a prayer is empty hypocrisy if the inmost heart is not also profoundly involved. And will GOD, WHO is SPIRIT, listen to such insincerity from our lips? [see Isaiah/Yeshayah 29. 13; Matthew 15. 8] 
The ETERNAL ONE rebuked those who came asking HIM to perform a miracle merely to test HIM or to see something curious. "Unless you people see signs and wonders, you will by no means believe." [John 4. 48] Neither does the HOLY LORD excuse prayer instead of work, for "faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead." [James 2. 17] The same holds for prayer instead of obedience. As Joshua was praying for deliverance from the enemy, "the LORD answered Joshua: Arise! Why do you lie prostrate? Israel has sinned! They have broken the covenant by which I bound them. They have taken of the proscribed (forbidden) and put it in their vessels; they have stolen; they have broken faith!" [Joshua (Yehoshua) 7. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 
But as prayer without working is dead, so watching and working without prayer are useless. "You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask." [James 4. 2] "Unless the LORD builds the house, its builders labor in vain on it; unless the LORD watches over the city, the watchman keeps vigil in vain." [Psalms (Tehillym) 127. 1 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 
The principle rule of the HOLY BIBLE is not only to watch or only to pray; for both are essential. "Watch and Pray!" said MESSIAH YESHUA — "that you enter not into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." [Matthew 26. 41] The ANOINTED REDEEMER also said — "Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the SON OF MAN." [Luke 21. 36] 
The English word "prayer" is derived from a root word meaning "to be or entreat" whereas the Hebrew word hitpallel comes from a verb meaning "to judge oneself." When we pray, let us first inwardly examine ourselves and then sincerely call upon the LORD & MASTER of our life with reverent singleness of heart. As we watch and wait for our LORD'S promised return, make prayer your continual stay and strength, as you faithfully do the job that HE has assigned you. May you be found worthy! 
May your home be a place where peace abides, where love grows, where tranquility pervades, and contentment and happiness is a blessing, a success. 
Continue to praise our LORD, the EVERLASTING KING, HELPER, SAVIOR and SHIELD for HIS loving-kindness is mighty over us. You, dearly beloved friends are our joy and crown. We encourage you to stand fast in the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA — Watch and pray....the LORD MessiaH YESHUA our KING is coming soon! 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com 
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 11 Feb 2016, 10:58 pm

The wise man, even when he holds his tongue, says more than the fool when he speaks. 

DESIRING TO KNOW 
"To them it was revealed that, not to themselves, but to us they were ministering the things which now have been reported to you through those who have preached the Gospel to you by the HOLY SPIRIT sent from heaven — things which angels desire to look into." [1 Peter 1. 12] 

What an amazing revelation this is. Some may call it the "plain, clear, or simple Gospel" — and that it is — but it is so wonderful that angels, whose wisdom and power are far greater than those of humans, are continually learning about its riches as they watch from Heaven. Since the Gospel in actuality is the key to the Kingdom, the term "plain, clear, or simple" must mean straightforward, uncomplicated, direct and honest truth that is wonderful and life-enriching as nothing else. 

Like mankind, angels are a created beings. They are not omniscient, and they evidently are learning more and more about the BELOVED CREATOR as they observe the method of HIS great, profound plan of redemption through the lives of redeemed men and women on Earth. "The principalities and powers in the heavenly places" are somehow being instructed by the church that "the manifold wisdom of GOD might be made known according to the eternal purpose which HE accomplished in CHRIST JESUS our LORD." [Ephesians 3. 10 - 11] 

In his long war against GOD, Satan and the angels who followed him, are also learning. They learned long ago that they could not destroy Job’s faith in the ALMIGHTY nor Peter’s testimony for MESSIAH, though they desperately tried their best. And they will finally realize in the "everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels" [Matthew 25. 41], that GOD alone is SOVEREIGN, the MIGHTY CREATOR and ETERNAL KING. 

Although the angels have been in GOD’S presence for thousands of years, they are still learning about HIM and HIS wondrous ways. Therefore, we too can learn from them, that our future translation to Heaven will not immediately enable us to understand all things. We shall continue learning forever "the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God" that are in multiplied abundance for HE is unsearchable and "HIS judgments and HIS ways past finding out!" [Romans 11. 33] 

All praise to the HOLY ONE WHO "does great things, and unsearchable, marvelous things without number." [Job (Iyob) 5. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; HIS greatness is unsearchable, completely unfathomable." [Psalms (Tehillym) 145. 3 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Now to our GOD and FATHER be glory forever and ever. Amen 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel ! 
GOD'S Mercy Remembered: "I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD and the praises of the LORD, according to all that the LORD has bestowed on us, and the great goodness toward the House of Israel , which HE has bestowed on them according to HIS mercies, according to the multitude of HIS lovingkindnesses. since the beginning of the world men have not heard nor perceived by the ear, nor has the eye seen any GOD besides YOU, who acts for the one who waits for HIM. YOU meet him who rejoices and does righteousness, who remembers YOU in YOUR ways." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 63.7; 64:4-5] 
We wish to take this opportunity to prayerfully ask a blessing on each of you — may you have firsthand knowledge of our LOVING SAVIOR and a personal relationship with HIM. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 10 Feb 2016, 9:24 pm

POWERFUL & MAJESTIC VOICE 
"The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the God of glory thunders; YEHOWAH is over many waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic." [Psalms (Tehillym) 29. 3 - 4 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This Psalm repeats the phrase, "The voice of God" seven times and is especially centered on the awful judgment of the Great Flood in the days of Noah. It occurs many other times in the OLD COVENANT as well, with a wide variety of applications and circumstances. 

The first time "voice" occurs in HOLY SCRIPTURE is in the Garden of Eden immediately after man brought sin into the world. "And they heard the voice of YEHOWAH ELOHIYM walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and Adam and his wife hid themselves from the presence of YEHOWAH ELOHIYM among the trees of the garden. Then YEHOWAH ELOHIYM called to Adam and said to him, "Where are you?" So he said — "I heard Your voice in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; and I hid." [Genesis (Bereshith) 3. 8 – 10 Tanakh, Torah] This specifically reveals that it is GOD’S Voice — not man’s — which we must hear and obey if we seek guidance for life.

Mankind is lost and separated from the HOLY GOD, but HE continually calls to each of us, just as he did to Adam, and we desperately need to hear HIS Voice if we are to live eternally and our lives be fulfilled and spiritually fruitful. 

In contrast to this scene of alienation (separation), the final occurrence of a "voice" is the wonderful scene of reconciliation (bringing together) when the ALMIGHTY again speaks to lost mankind, this time in glorious restoration (renewal) of that broken fellowship. "Then I, John, saw the Holy City , New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from GOD, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a loud VOICE from heaven saying, "Behold, the Tabernacle of God is with men, and HE will dwell with them, and they shall be HIS people. GOD HIMSELF will be with them and be their GOD. And GOD will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away." [Revelation 21. 2 - 4] 

To hear the Voice of ALMIGHTY GOD then, however, we must first hear HIS Voice now, through HIS WORD. MESSIAH YESHUA said — "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears MY WORD and believes in Him who sent ME has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life. Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the Voice of the Son of GOD; and those who hear will live." [John 5. 24 - 25] The HEAVENLY FATHER granted JESUS full authority to execute judgment because HE is the Son of Man. 

"Follow none but the Lord your God and revere none but Him, keep His commandments and obey His voice; worship none but Him and hold fast to HIM...When you are distressed and all these things come upon you in the latter days, return to the Lord your God and obey His voice. For the Lord your God is a merciful God, He will not forsake you nor will HE let you perish; HE will not forget the covenant which HE made on oath with your fathers." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 13. 4 – 5 & 4. 30 – 31 Tanakh, Torah] 

Quoting the MASTER, these are such encouraging words of promise: "Fear not for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your GOD. I will strengthen you, Yes! I will help you, I will uphold you with MY righteous right hand." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 41. 10] "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the Lord delivers him out of them all." [Psalms/Tehillym 34. 19] "The Lord your GOD in the midst, the MIGHTY ONE, will save; HE will rejoice over you with gladness, HE will quiet you with HIS love, HE will rejoice over you with singing." [Zephaniah/Tsefanyah 3. 17] 

It is such a gift and a privilege to serve the ONE who faithfully continues to call. Please listen to that voice and be quick to answer and obey. 

Our prayer for each of you is to be strong and of good courage; be bold as you proclaim the GOOD NEWS of Salvation to all. In this dark world, may your life serves as an everlasting reminder that we are to be holy and celebrate GOD’S miracles of victory, provision, dedication, and light. 
Blessed are YOU, O GOD, our salvation and our help. Everything that lives shall give thanks to YOU forever and shall praise YOUR NAME in truth. YOUR NAME is ALL-GOOD, and unto WHOM it is becoming to give thanks. So we thank YOU, Great & MIGHTY GOD for YOUR WRITTEN WORD, it is our exceedingly great joy and our life-giving crown. Keep us ever grateful and grant us YOUR perfect peace. Amen 
Go with GOD! The LORD bless and keep you throughout the coming days! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 09 Feb 2016, 9:49 pm

If you don’t acquire moral values when you are young, when will you? Certainly not when you are old. 

FATHER’S LOVE FOR HIS SON 
"And suddenly a VOICE came from heaven, saying, "This is MY BELOVED SON, in WHOM I am well pleased." [Matthew 3. 17] 

GOD THE FATHER is speaking from Heaven in this marvelous verse. This being the first of three recorded times announcing HIS love for all to hear; proclaiming that HIS BELOVED SON had come. This is the first reference to love just as the FATHER’S love for the ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON was the first love that ever existed. As YESHUA prayed at the Passover Feast in the upper room before HE was arrested — "YOU loved ME before the foundation of the world." [John 17. 24; also John 17. 23, 26] The LORD JESUS told of another reason for the FATHER’S great love for HIM, "MY FATHER loves ME, because I lay down MY life." [John 10. 17] 

The second time THE VOICE of the FATHER spoke of HIS love of HIS SON was by the Jordan River where John was baptizing: "It came to pass in those days that JESUS came from Nazareth of Galilee, and was baptized by John in the Jordan . And immediately, coming up from the water, HE saw the heavens parting and the SPIRIT descending upon HIM like a dove. Then a VOICE came from heaven — YOU are MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased." [Matthew 3. 13 - 17; Mark 1. 9 - 11; Luke 3. 21 - 22] 

The third recorded time of GOD THE FATHER speaking is recorded in the NEW COVENANT when YESHUA was on the Mount of Transfiguration. The MESSIAH took Peter, John, and James. Not only was YESHUA’S appearance and clothing altered, but Moses and Elijah talked with HIM. And, when Peter saw HIS glory and the two men who stood with HIM, that Peter said, "MASTER, it is good for us to be here; and let us make three tabernacles: one for YOU, one for Moses, and one for Elijah — not knowing what he said. While he was saying this, a cloud came and overshadowed them; and they were fearful as they entered the cloud. And a VOICE came out of the cloud, saying — This is MY BELOVED SON. Hear HIM!" [Luke 9. 28 - 36; Matthew 17. 5; Mark 9. 7; 2 Peter 1. 17] 

The extent of the FATHER’S love for HIS BELOVED SON was sweeping and all-inclusive. "The FATHER loves the SON, and has given all things into HIS hand." [Luke 3. 35] Furthermore, "the FATHER loves the SON, and shows HIM all things that HE HIMSELF does; and HE will show HIM greater works than these." [John 5. 20] 

Truly the FATHER loves the SON with a perfect love. "I will declare the decree: The LORD has said to ME — YOU are MY SON, Today I have begotten YOU. Ask of ME, and I will give You the nations for YOUR inheritance, and the ends of the earth for YOUR possession." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 7 - 8 Tanakh, Nevi'im] And because HE was so loved of the FATHER, MESSIAH taught us, "As the Father loved ME, I also have loved you; abide in MY love. If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY love, just as I have kept MY FATHER'S commandments and abide in HIS love." [John 15. 9 – 10] 

Here is even greater love — "In this is love, not that we loved GOD, but that HE loved us and sent HIS SON to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if GOD so loved us, we also ought to love one another." [1 John 1. 10 – 11] Such an amazing love for such unworthy sinners merits nothing less than total thanksgiving, praise, adoration, and complete obedience. 

HEAVENLY FATHER, WHO has graciously endowed mankind with reason and understanding, send us the LIGHT of YOUR TRUTH, that we may gain insight into the wisdom of YOUR ways. Forgive our sins, pardon our failings, and remove from us the thoughts of evil and selfish desire that we may truly revere YOUR HOLY NAME. May the erring and the wayward be led to know YOUR loving-kindness, and to serve YOU in newness of heart; and may the righteous those who love virtue be ever glad in YOUR favor. YOU know our needs before we utter them, and ordain all things for the best. Praised are YOU, O LORD, WHO hears our prayer. Amen! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 08 Feb 2016, 9:47 pm

An intellectual is someone who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows. 

ALL DAGONS WILL BOW 
"Early the next day, the Ashdodites found Dagon fallen and lying face down on the ground before the Ark of the LORD. The head and both hands of Dagon were broken off, lying on the threshold; only the torso of Dagon was left intact." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 5. 4 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

When the Philistines took the Ark of GOD and brought it from Ebenezer (means: stone of help) to Ashdod (denotes: aggressor, enemy, ravager) they brought the Ark into the Temple of Dagon and set it by that heathen idol. Subsequently, when they arose early the next morning. . . there was Dagon. . . fallen on its face to the earth before the Ark of the LORD. So they took Dagon and set it in its place again. [1 Samuel/Shemuel Alef 5. 1 - 3] To the people's dreaded shock and dismay, they again found the dead idol face-down before the Ark of the MIGHTY ONE. This time, it's head and hands broken off — demonstrating his worthlessness. When the men of Ashdod saw how matters stood, they said, "The Ark of the GOD OF ISRAEL must not remain with us, for HIS hand has dealt harshly with us and with our god, Dagon." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 5. 7 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

How very foolish people are to turn to make-believe, imaginary gods and idol's made with their own hands. For all the false gods (Moslem's Allah, Buddhist's Buddha, Mormon's Maroni, Watch Tower Cult, statues, images & idols of so-called gods, sports figures, movie stars, nature worshipers, etc.) will also prove to be just as useless as Dagon and will fall before the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL. They all will stoop and bow down. They cannot release or rescue anyone from his burden and they themselves must be carried. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 46. 1 - 2] 

The first commandment of the TRUE & LIVING CREATOR was: "You shall have no other gods besides ME." Furthermore, "You shall not make for yourself a sculptured image, or any likeness of what is in the heavens above, or on the earth below, or in the waters under the earth. You shall not bow down to them or serve them. For I the LORD your GOD am a JEALOUS, IMPASSIONED GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 3 - 5 Tanakh, Torah] Later HE admonished the people, "You must tear down and destroy their altars, smash their sacred pillars, and cut down their wooden images and the sacred posts; for you must not worship any other god, because the LORD, WHOSE NAME is QANNA (jealous, impassioned), is a JEALOUS GOD." [Exodus (Shemot) 34. 13 - 15 Tanakh, Torah] 

The HOLY SCRIPTURES are peppered with warnings — "Turn to ME and gain success, all the ends of earth! For I am GOD, and there is none else. By MYSELF have I sworn; from MY mouth has issued truth, a word that shall not turn back: to ME every knee shall bow, every tongue swear loyalty." [Exodus (Shemot) 20. 22 - 23 Tanakh, Torah] It is also written — "As I live, says the LORD, every knee shall bow to ME, and every tongue shall confess to GOD. So then each of us shall give account of himself to GOD." [Romans 14. 11 - 12] "Therefore GOD also has highly exalted HIM and given HIM the NAME which is above every name, that at the NAME OF JESUS every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD, to the glory of GOD THE FATHER." [Philippians 2. 9 - 11] 

Oh come and see that the LORD is good! Bow your knee and your heart before the GREAT GOD OF THE UNIVERSE willingly, now before it is too late. Turn to the KING ETERNAL, HE alone has the power and ability to save us all from certain and imminent eternal torment. 

Eternal is YOUR power, O my LORD, YOU are mighty to save. In lovingkindness YOU sustain the living; in the multitude of YOUR mercies YOU preserve all. YOU uphold the falling and heal the sick, free the captive, and keep faith with YOUR children in death as in life. Who is like YOU, ALMIGHTY GOD, AUTHOR of life and death, SOURCE of salvation? Truly there is none! So we praise YOU, O LORD, WHO has implanted within us eternal life and give YOU praise, honor, glory and our heart-felt thanks for YOUR exemplified love and kindness. Amen! 

Web Page: www.delrifkah.com http://www.delrifkah.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 07 Feb 2016, 7:58 pm

To be almost saved is to be totally lost. 

DOLPHIN SKIN COVERING 
"Make for the tent a covering of tanned rams' skins dyed red and a Covering of Dolphin (sea cow) Skins above." [Exodus (Shemot) 26. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the fourth and last covering for the Tabernacle. There is no description or measurements for the dolphin skins, only that it is the "covering above." It represents the humiliation of the LORD KING MESSIAH which cannot be measured. We do not know the height from which the LORD JESUS came; therefore, we cannot know the depth to which HE stooped. HE emptied HIMSELF! [Philippians 2. 5 - 10] The MOST HIGH SERVANT was in the Highest Heaven, came down to the lowest earth, down to where we are so that we could go UP to where HE is! 

According to some translators, the outside skin is that of either the dolphin, porpoise, seal, antelope or goat; but, it is a strong, enduring leather. Some translators call it badger skins. However, the badger is not a native animal of the East. Whatever the animal, it was an unclean animal which shows GOD'S great grace. No matter how unclean or defiled we were, we can be used by ALMIGHTY GOD in HIS "Holy Habitation." When we are set apart for HIS use, HE takes the unclean and defiled and cleanses us by the blood of MESSIAH YESHUA for HIS purpose. The SEPTUAGINT BIBLE states it thus, "an upper covering of skins dyed blue." The Jewish text leaves the word un-translated, calling it "tachash" skins meaning "unknown." How like our LOVING LORD WHO was unknown by men! HE made HIMSELF of no reputation. [Matthew 13. 55 - 57; Philippians 2. 5 - 8] The world cannot see the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL, JESUS, as HE is in HIS glory until there is an entrance inside, for the glory is within, even as with the CHRISTian; beauty is withIN. The believer in MESSIAH YESHUA is "dark as the tents of Kedar" in the eyes of the world; but is comely, graceful, and handsome as "the pavilions of Solomon" in the eyes of the MIGHTY GOD OF JACOB. [Psalm/Tehillym 45. 13; Song of Songs/Shir ha'Shirim 1. 5; 1 Peter 3. 3 - 4] 

The outside skin was all that the Israelites could see of the Tabernacle from a distance. When they approached the sacred building they saw the Door in front, and the goats' hair curtain above. This covering above, the dolphin skins, was not very beautiful or attractive to them. They could not see the gold or the silver, nor the articles of furniture that were inside the building. The beautiful curtains, the colours, and the cherubim surrounding on every side were hidden. All they could look upon was the unattractive skin on the outside. Here, in the words of Isaiah is a picture of the BELOVED SAVIOR, "…for HE had no form or beauty that we should look at HIM; no charm, that we should find HIM pleasing. HE was despised, shunned by men, a MAN OF SORROWS, familiar with suffering and grief. We hid, as it were, our faces from HIM as though a leper. HE was despised, we held HIM of no account." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Our GLORIOUS YESHUA, the REDEEMER, came to HIS Jewish people. They were expecting their awaited KING to come in pomp and glory, with a royal crown on HIS head, a royal robe about HIS shoulders, sitting on a white horse; and immediately establishing HIS Kingdom. But, the SAVIOR came as other men (our KINSMAN, born of a woman) . . .HIS coming was in fulfillment of the un-enticing outward skin on the Tabernacle! That is all the Jewish people (as a nation) perceived in HIM. Therefore, as they saw MESSIAH YESHUA in this light, they rejected HIM. [John 1. 11 - 12] There are many even today (Jews & Gentiles) whose eyes are blinded to the beauty of the LORD JESUS. They have not come inside the building, all they see is the unknown outside covering of the Tabernacle. 

The outward skin was a protection for the Sanctuary. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 4. 5 - 6; Psalm/Tehillym 27. 5; 61. 3 - 4] It covered the building completely and protected its contents, the under-skin, the curtains, and the priests who ministered there, from all the elements surrounding. Our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is this "COVERING" which indicated HIM in HIS service, not only to HIS people, but to GOD ALMIGHTY. Through Isaiah, the ETERNALLY LOVING GOD calls HIM, "MY SERVANT." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 52. 13 - 15] The NEW COVENANT emphasizes this title which is applied to MESSIAH YESHUA, "GOD has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS." [Acts 3. 13] HE came to serve the interests of GOD on earth. "JESUS…being in the FORM OF GOD...emptied HIMSELF, taking the form of a SERVANT." [Philippians 2. 5 - 7] Graciously JESUS protects us from all the wind storms of life, from all the sand of trouble seeping in about us, and from all the strong winds of false doctrine blowing all around us. 

We who believe on MESSIAH YESHUA, were not content to stand on the outside and behold the outward covering only, but we went on beyond it to that Rams' Skins Dyed Red, and we see there the substitution and consecration of our LORD & KING to the ministry of salvation for all those who come to HIM. We were not content to stop here at the Rams' Skin Dyed Red, but we penetrated beyond that to the Goats' Hair Curtain, to see the reason for it all…our LORD JESUS dying upon the cruel execution Cross of Golgotha being made even as sin in order that we, believing upon HIM, might be made as righteousness in HIM. And, we penetrated the Outer Goats' Hair Curtain through to the Fine-Twined Linen Curtain to behold RISEN SAVIOR in HIS beauty, HIS loveliness, HIS majesty, glory and power. When we penetrated beyond the curtains, we saw the colors and the cherubim all around us; we entered the Holy Place and on into the Holy of Holies where we beheld the "SHEKINAH GLORY" between the cherubim. What a privilege of personally being in the presence of the MOST HIGH GOD of all creation throughout eternity. 

As we welcome Sabbath, let us adore HIM, the LORD Messiah YesHUA — KING of kings & Lord of lords! All goodness and truth are YOURS, O LORD. 
May no evil estrange us from YOU, nor error darken our vision of YOUR purposes. Help us to discern YOU R justice and to understand YOUR will. In adversity and in prosperity, let YOUR Law be a Lamp to our feet to illumine our path. May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise to YOU. 
LORD GOD, direct our steps, correct us with judgments not in anger lest YOU bring us to nothing. We have an AWESOME GOD, and HE is on the throne ruling over the affairs of men. HE is worthy of all our praise and worship, even in these difficult times. We thank, adore and praise YOU with all our being! 

Praying for the peace of Jerusalem , is praying for the return of our Messiah and Lord and for the Kingdom of God He is bringing when He comes. Then God's Will shall be done on earth as  it is in Heaven and the world will experience true godly universal peace which is the fruit of Righteousness. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 06 Feb 2016, 11:40 pm

To be almost saved is to be totally lost. 

DOLPHIN SKIN COVERING 
"Make for the tent a covering of tanned rams' skins dyed red and a Covering of Dolphin (sea cow) Skins above." [Exodus (Shemot) 26. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the fourth and last covering for the Tabernacle. There is no description or measurements for the dolphin skins, only that it is the "covering above." It represents the humiliation of the LORD KING MESSIAH which cannot be measured. We do not know the height from which the LORD JESUS came; therefore, we cannot know the depth to which HE stooped. HE emptied HIMSELF! [Philippians 2. 5 - 10] The MOST HIGH SERVANT was in the Highest Heaven, came down to the lowest earth, down to where we are so that we could go UP to where HE is! 

According to some translators, the outside skin is that of either the dolphin, porpoise, seal, antelope or goat; but, it is a strong, enduring leather. Some translators call it badger skins. However, the badger is not a native animal of the East. Whatever the animal, it was an unclean animal which shows GOD'S great grace. No matter how unclean or defiled we were, we can be used by ALMIGHTY GOD in HIS "Holy Habitation." When we are set apart for HIS use, HE takes the unclean and defiled and cleanses us by the blood of MESSIAH YESHUA for HIS purpose. The SEPTUAGINT BIBLE states it thus, "an upper covering of skins dyed blue." The Jewish text leaves the word un-translated, calling it "tachash" skins meaning "unknown." How like our LOVING LORD WHO was unknown by men! HE made HIMSELF of no reputation. [Matthew 13. 55 - 57; Philippians 2. 5 - 8] The world cannot see the GREAT GOD OF ISRAEL, JESUS, as HE is in HIS glory until there is an entrance inside, for the glory is within, even as with the CHRISTian; beauty is withIN. The believer in MESSIAH YESHUA is "dark as the tents of Kedar" in the eyes of the world; but is comely, graceful, and handsome as "the pavilions of Solomon" in the eyes of the MIGHTY GOD OF JACOB. [Psalm/Tehillym 45. 13; Song of Songs/Shir ha'Shirim 1. 5; 1 Peter 3. 3 - 4] 

The outside skin was all that the Israelites could see of the Tabernacle from a distance. When they approached the sacred building they saw the Door in front, and the goats' hair curtain above. This covering above, the dolphin skins, was not very beautiful or attractive to them. They could not see the gold or the silver, nor the articles of furniture that were inside the building. The beautiful curtains, the colours, and the cherubim surrounding on every side were hidden. All they could look upon was the unattractive skin on the outside. Here, in the words of Isaiah is a picture of the BELOVED SAVIOR, "…for HE had no form or beauty that we should look at HIM; no charm, that we should find HIM pleasing. HE was despised, shunned by men, a MAN OF SORROWS, familiar with suffering and grief. We hid, as it were, our faces from HIM as though a leper. HE was despised, we held HIM of no account." [Isaiah (Yeshayah) 53. 3 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

Our GLORIOUS YESHUA, the REDEEMER, came to HIS Jewish people. They were expecting their awaited KING to come in pomp and glory, with a royal crown on HIS head, a royal robe about HIS shoulders, sitting on a white horse; and immediately establishing HIS Kingdom. But, the SAVIOR came as other men (our KINSMAN, born of a woman) . . .HIS coming was in fulfillment of the un-enticing outward skin on the Tabernacle! That is all the Jewish people (as a nation) perceived in HIM. Therefore, as they saw MESSIAH YESHUA in this light, they rejected HIM. [John 1. 11 - 12] There are many even today (Jews & Gentiles) whose eyes are blinded to the beauty of the LORD JESUS. They have not come inside the building, all they see is the unknown outside covering of the Tabernacle. 

The outward skin was a protection for the Sanctuary. [Isaiah/Yeshayah 4. 5 - 6; Psalm/Tehillym 27. 5; 61. 3 - 4] It covered the building completely and protected its contents, the under-skin, the curtains, and the priests who ministered there, from all the elements surrounding. Our LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH is this "COVERING" which indicated HIM in HIS service, not only to HIS people, but to GOD ALMIGHTY. Through Isaiah, the ETERNALLY LOVING GOD calls HIM, "MY SERVANT." [Isaiah/Yeshayah 52. 13 - 15] The NEW COVENANT emphasizes this title which is applied to MESSIAH YESHUA, "GOD has glorified HIS SERVANT JESUS." [Acts 3. 13] HE came to serve the interests of GOD on earth. "JESUS…being in the FORM OF GOD...emptied HIMSELF, taking the form of a SERVANT." [Philippians 2. 5 - 7] Graciously JESUS protects us from all the wind storms of life, from all the sand of trouble seeping in about us, and from all the strong winds of false doctrine blowing all around us. 

We who believe on MESSIAH YESHUA, were not content to stand on the outside and behold the outward covering only, but we went on beyond it to that Rams' Skins Dyed Red, and we see there the substitution and consecration of our LORD & KING to the ministry of salvation for all those who come to HIM. We were not content to stop here at the Rams' Skin Dyed Red, but we penetrated beyond that to the Goats' Hair Curtain, to see the reason for it all…our LORD JESUS dying upon the cruel execution Cross of Golgotha being made even as sin in order that we, believing upon HIM, might be made as righteousness in HIM. And, we penetrated the Outer Goats' Hair Curtain through to the Fine-Twined Linen Curtain to behold RISEN SAVIOR in HIS beauty, HIS loveliness, HIS majesty, glory and power. When we penetrated beyond the curtains, we saw the colors and the cherubim all around us; we entered the Holy Place and on into the Holy of Holies where we beheld the "SHEKINAH GLORY" between the cherubim. What a privilege of personally being in the presence of the MOST HIGH GOD of all creation throughout eternity. 

As we welcome Sabbath, let us adore HIM, the LORD Messiah YesHUA — KING of kings & Lord of lords! All goodness and truth are YOURS, O LORD. 
May no evil estrange us from YOU, nor error darken our vision of YOUR purposes. Help us to discern YOU R justice and to understand YOUR will. In adversity and in prosperity, let YOUR Law be a Lamp to our feet to illumine our path. May we so labor in YOUR service that our lives become a hymn of praise to YOU. 
LORD GOD, direct our steps, correct us with judgments not in anger lest YOU bring us to nothing. We have an AWESOME GOD, and HE is on the throne ruling over the affairs of men. HE is worthy of all our praise and worship, even in these difficult times. We thank, adore and praise YOU with all our being! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 05 Feb 2016, 11:05 pm

The pursuit of balance can create imbalance because sometimes something is true. 

JUDGED IN RIGHTEOUSNESS 
"Shout for joy at the PRESENCE of the LORD, for HE is coming, for HE is coming to judge the earth. HE shall rule the world with righteousness, and HIS peoples in truth." [Psalms (Tehillym) 96. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

Judgment is coming for every person, "as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment." [Hebrews 9. 27] Unfortunately, most people do not believe it, and even more don’t even care, but judgment is coming! Be certain of this fact — we will all meet our MAKER someday and "then each of us shall give account of himself to GOD." [Romans 14. 2] 

The time is coming, and that very soon, when we will stand before the JUDGMENT SEAT OF CHRIST. There we will be judged for every thought, word, and deed. "There is no creature hidden from HIS sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of HIM to whom we must give account." [Hebrews 4. 13] The RIGHTEOUS JUDGE "WHOSE eyes are too pure to look upon evil and cannot tolerate wickedness and treachery." [Habakkuk 1. 13 Tanakh, Nevi'im] "It is HE WHO judges the world in righteousness, and HE shall administer judgment for the peoples in uprightness... HE is coming to rule the earth. With righteousness HE shall judge the world, and its peoples with equity." [Psalms (Tehillym) 9. 8; 98. 9 Tanakh, Kethuvim; also see Psalm 96. 10] "The LORD shall repay the evildoer according to his wickedness." [2 Samuel/Shemuel Bet 3. 39] 

All are lost if GOD judges righteously, for "There is none righteous, no, not one" [Romans 3. 10; also Psalm 14. 1–3; 53. 1–4], and "cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the BOOK OF THE LAW, to do them." [Galatians 3. 10; also Deuteronomy 27. 26] 

However, thankfully we can be shown GOD’S amazing mercy for "GOD was in CHRIST reconciling the world to HIMSELF...For HE made HIM who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of GOD in HIM." [2 Corinthians 5. 19, 21] The LORD JESUS CHRIST, GOD’S ONLY-BEGOTTEN SON, our CREATOR and KINSMAN-REDEEMER, has taken our judgment on HIMSELF, and "there is therefore now no condemnation (judgment) to those who are in CHRIST JESUS, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the SPIRIT. For the Law of the SPIRIT OF LIFE in CHRIST JESUS has made me free from the Law of sin and death." [Romans 8. 1 - 2] 

For that reason, "the FATHER judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the SON." [John 5. 22] The ALMIGHTY ONE can both judge righteously and yet graciously save all who receive HIS BELOVED SON, by faith — "because HE has appointed a day on which HE will judge the world in righteousness by the MAN whom HE has ordained. HE has given assurance of this to all by raising HIM from the dead"... therefore, "whoever believes in HIM will receive remission of sins." [Acts 17. 31; 10. 42] 

The LORD YESHUA ha’MASHIACH is not only our MASTER-CREATOR and the RIGHTEOUS JUDGE. Furthermore, HE is our BELOVED REDEEMER, the GREAT MEDIATOR, MIGHTY COUNSELOR, GLORIOUS ADVOCATE, WONDERFUL SAVIOR, the PRINCE OF PEACE, and so much more! 

O GOD and FATHER, hear me as I pray with the Psalmist of old: So teach us to number our days rightly, that we may obtain a wise heart. And, may the hallowed influences of this day give us strength to do YOUR perfect will, O GOD, with a steadfast, submissive and loving spirit and with a heart of wisdom. Amen. 
The LORD loves truth and peace: "Speak each man the truth to his neighbor; give judgment in your gates for truth, justice and peace; let none of you think evil in your heart against your neighbor; and do not love a false oath. For all these are things that I hate, says YEHOWAH, the GOD OF HOSTS." [Zechariah/Zecharyah 8. 16 - 17] 
We pray for YOUR soon return, LORD, and expectantly desire to seek YOUR glorious face. Speedily come, we pray! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 04 Feb 2016, 12:31 pm

Apples don't fall from a pear tree. 

KISS THE SON 
"And we declare to you glad tidings — that promise which was made to the fathers. GOD has fulfilled this for us their children, in that HE has raised up MESSIAH YESHUA. As it is also written in the Second Psalm — YOU are MY SON, today I have begotten YOU." [Acts 13. 32 - 33] 

The HOLY SPIRIT OF THE LORD, through the psalmist David promised that one day the SON OF GOD would rise from the dead — the "first born from the dead." [Colossians 1. 18] Therefore, the GOOD NEWS OF THE GOSPEL definitely was preached in the OLD COVENANT. The LORD YESHUA even quoted Psalm 110:1 to prove HIS OWN deity [Matthew 22. 43, 45] and Psalm 82:6 [John 10. 34 - 36] to uphold and support HIS claims. 

This particular passage in the Book of Acts teaches another truth that is often overlooked. By identifying the Second Psalm as such, the writer (through the FAITHFUL COMFORTER) tells us that the chapter divisions of the Book of Psalms were there by DIVINE INSTRUCTION from the beginning. Since each of the Psalms is a poem, it shows obvious verse divisions. It is not surprising then, that we can find many remarkable examples of plans and design from our marvelous CREATOR GOD in the very structure of the HIS PRECIOUS WRITTEN WORD. 

Psalm 2, speaking of the ANOINTED ONE, is the first of the MESSIANIC Psalms, but actually, the LORD YESHUA and HIS GOSPEL OF SALVATION are clearly present in each of the 150 Psalms. "Kiss the SON, give reverential respect, lest HE be angered, and your way be doomed in the mere flash of HIS anger. Blessed are all who take refuge in HIM." [Psalms (Tehillym) 2. 12 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "Faithfulness, mercy and truth meet; righteousness and peace kiss. Truth shall spring up from the earth, justice looks down from heaven." [Psalms (Tehillym) 85. 10 - 11 Tanakh, Kethuvim] "He who gives a right answer is as though he kissed the lips." [Proverbs (Mishle) 24. 26 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

The Hebrew word "nashaq" could be translated as "kiss, touch, equip with weapons or rule." When we allow YESHUA ha'MASHIACH to be THE RULER of our lives, we unite with HIM in every aspect of our being. HE is the GREAT & MIGHTY GOD WHO goes before us and enjoins our lives. "Righteousness goes before HIM and HIS footsteps become our pathway." [Psalms (Tehillym) 85. 13 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

"In HIS forbearance, GOD had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time HIS righteousness, that HE might be just and the JUSTIFIER of the one who has faith in MESSIAH YESHUA." [Romans 3. 25 - 26] When the LORD JESUS, the ALPHA & OMEGA, is the center of our lives, we are well equipped with all we need supplied, for HE is our REFUGE & STRENGTH and has also become our DELIVERANCE; a MIGHTY KING is HE and HE is ever faithful. 

“He who rules over men must be just, ruling in the fear of the LORD GOD.†[2 Samuel 23:3] “Surely HE scorns the scornful, but gives grace to the humble. The wise shall inherit glory, but shame shall be the legacy of fools.†[Proverbs 3:34-35] May we have the mind of CHRIST as we live in this world. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 03 Feb 2016, 11:54 pm

The most harmful and depraved thief is the one who deceives and steals the minds of people. 

THIS GENERATION 
"Assuredly, I say to you — This generation will by no means pass away till all things take place. Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away." [Luke 21. 32 - 33] 

The LORD YESHUA made this exciting prophetic discourse on the Mount of Olives . HE had just given HIS disciples the signs they had requested about the signs of HIS return. Then HE discussed the coming great tribulation and finally HIS glorious return in the clouds of heaven. And "all these things" were to be fulfilled before "this generation would pass away." 

Many question, what generation would that be? Some claim that it is Jewish people, but that would be most redundant, since many other passages had already promised that the nation of Israel would never pass away… "If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, says the LORD." [Jeremiah (Yirmeyah) 31. 37 Tanakh, Nevi'im] 

The Hebrew word for generation is "dowr" — meaning age, revolution of time, posterity; and the same word in Greek is "genea" — which also means age, generation, time, nation. And a similar Greek word, "genos" can either means "stock" or "kind" — but never the word genea. The Greek word "houtee" (a normative feminine plural) — can mean "this, that, which, who." 

Therefore, the generation which MESSIAH YESHUA was predicting probably meant the generation that would see the events HE had prophesied. "when you see all these things, know that it is near — at the doors!" [Matthew 24. 33] Some of "these things" are: The world wars — nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; accompanied and followed by earthquakes in various (coasts, counties, fields, grounds, regions, lands) places, pestilences, the Gospel of the Kingdom being preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations; many false christs and false prophets are rising up and showing great signs and wonders that are deceiving even the elect, parents murdering their children and children murdering parents, wrong being viewed as right, and right being outlawed completely by officials in high places; the budding of the fig tree — signifying Israel; and widespread wickedness and spiritual indifferences as in the days of Noah. [see Matthew 24. 7, 14, 24, 32, 37 - 39] 

These signs are most accurate and identify the things happening all over the world today warning that the End Times are upon us. "Forever, O LORD, YOUR WORD is settled in heaven." [Psalms (Tehillym) 119. 89 Tanakh, Kethuvim] Therefore, it is imperative for us to be diligent (attentive, careful) and alert to recognize the signs of our day, since the BELOVED MESSIAH so strongly stressed HIS disapproval of the leaders and elders failure to know and understand the signs of their day. 

The word "this" is a expressive adjective, so the LORD YESHUA seems to be referring to "that" generation which sees "these things begin to come to pass." That generation will indeed see "these things begin to come to pass" and this writer believes that "this" is "that" generation. So to us, the LORD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS says — "look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near." [Luke 21. 28] 

"Therefore you also be ready, for the SON OF MAN is coming at an hour you do not expect." [Matthew 24. 44] Take heed! the time of MESSIAH’S return is near! 

Oh that men would give thanks to the MASTER OF MERCY & TRUTH for HIS steadfast love; that they would consider their latter end and return to the WONDROUS CREATOR. The LORD remembers HIS own, so when I call to mind, I have hope. GOD is merciful, gracious and slow to anger therefore we are not consumed. HIS compassions do not fail, they are new every morning. HE shows compassion according to the multitude of HIS mercies, HIS faithfulness is great. For those who wait on HIM, the LORD is good; and souls that hunger after HIM shall be satisfied, fully contented in HIS PRESENCE. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 02 Feb 2016, 11:28 pm

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. 

PROPHETS, A—Z 
"That the blood of all the prophets which was shed from the foundation of the world may be required of this generation, from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah who perished between the altar and the Temple. Yes, I say to you, it shall be required of this generation." [Luke 11. 50 - 51] 

From the beginning, the true prophets of GOD have been persecuted. Starting with Abel, the son of Adam and Eve, as mentioned by YESHUA, for his blood was shed by his twin brother Cain. A prophet is one who proclaimed inspired words from the MAJESTIC CREATOR, words that were inspired by the HOLY SPIRIT. "For prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of GOD spoke as they were moved by the HOLY SPIRIT." [2 Peter 1. 21] 

Obviously, Abel was speaking GOD’S OWN words to Cain when Cain slew him in a jealous wrath. The priest, Zacharias, son of Jehoiada, was stoned when he prophesied against the people under King Joash, for he was the last prophet mentioned in the Old COVENANT as having been slain for his testimony. "Then the SPIRIT OF GOD came upon Zechariah the son of Jehoiada the priest; he stood above the people and said to them — "Thus says ELOHIYM: Why do you transgress the commandments of the LORD, so that you cannot prosper? Since you have forsaken the LORD, HE also has forsaken you." So they conspired against him, and at the command of the king they stoned him with stones in the court of the House of the LORD. King Joash disregarded the loyal kindness which his father, Jehoiada had done to him, and killed his son. As he was dying, he said — May the LORD see this and repay it!" [2 Chronicles (Dibre Hayamin Bet) 24. 20 - 22 Tanakh, Kethuvim] 

This illustrates that the LORD’S testimonial was incorporating the entire OLD COVENANT "from the foundation of the world" to the coming of the MESSIAH. This same experience awaited most of the prophets by the ALMIGHTY to pen the NEW COVENANT SCRIPTURES as well. And the world continues to react to GOD’S INSPIRED WORD by trying to demean the MESSAGE and killing its messengers. 

In view of the fact that the blood of GOD’S prophets began to be shed "from the foundation of the world" this also verifies that there were prophets from creation onward — not billions of years after its formation. Undeniably, the world was created in six days of 24-hours each, just as is recorded in Genesis: "evening and morning" [see Genesis/Bereshith 1. 5 - 31] calling into existence things fashioned those days. And, the NEW COVENANT supports this significant fact: "From the beginning of the creation, GOD made them male and female." [Mark 10. 6] "GOD has spoken by the mouth of all HIS holy prophets since the world began." [Acts 3. 21] 

Nothing is impossible with GOD, HE upholds and sustains all things by HIS POWERFUL, INDOMITABLE (strong, unwavering, unconquerable) WORD, and we are HIS witnesses! 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the Shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
We are enamored with YOUR love, O LORD our GOD. It is a great privilege, provided by YOUR amazing grace, to have access and bold confidence to come to YOU, HEAVENLY FATHER. YOU put YOUR arms of comfort around us when life seems to be falling apart. YOU give us wise counsel for these end times. So we thank YOU for the mystery is made known to us and for YOUR compassion, tender mercy and comfort that is new every morning. Great is YOUR faithfulness!. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 01 Feb 2016, 10:20 pm

Man's way leads to a hopeless end . . .GOD'S way leads to an Endless Hope. 

RAM'S SKINS DYED RED 
"Make for the tent a covering of Tanned Ram Skins dyed red." [Exodus (Shemot) 26. 14 Tanakh, Torah] 

This is the third covering for the Tabernacle. The Rams' Skins Dyed Red was to cover the Ohel (the Wilderness Tent), the black goats' hair canvas. The blood of the LORD JESUS CHRIST (red) covers & blots out the blackness of sin (the goat). 

The ram is the animal representing substitution and provision in HOLY SCRIPTURE. "YEHOWAH YIREH — The LORD will see and provide" is the name OMNIPOTENT GOD first used in the instance when there was a substitute of a ram for Isaac. [Genesis/Bereshith 22. 13 – 14] Isaac would live because a ram would die in his place. 

The ram is also the animal used for the consecration of the priesthood. When Aaron and his sons were set apart for their office, a ram was slain for them and its blood applied. [Leviticus/Vayikra 8. 22- 24] This skin is a symbol indicating the LORD YESHUA ha'MASHIACH and HIS consecration to the work of the ministry. CHRIST JESUS, the PERFECT SACRIFICE humbled HIMSELF and became obedient to the FATHER, even to the death on the Cross. YESHUA, the WORD MADE FLESH said, "I delight to do YOUR will, O GOD; not MY will, but YOURS" [Isaiah/Yeshayah 50. 5 - 7; Luke 22. 39 - 46] . . .this was HIS consecration. YESHUA, the HOPE OF ISRAEL, was a SUBSTITUTE for many, for who-so-ever will come and receive of HIS life. MESSIAH YESHUA is the RAM of Consecration, Provision & Substitution. 

The skin of the ram was beautiful, but it could not be seen on the outside or the inside of the building. It was hidden by the other coverings, and there were no dimensions given for this skin. Only the HEAVENLY FATHER saw the complete consecration and obedience of MESSIAH YESHUA to the DIVINE will. We cannot fathom the depths of love in the consecration and death of the LORD YESHUA; neither can we limit the blood. [Psalm/Tehillym 40. 6 - 9; Hebrews 10. 4 - 9] 

The MAN OF SORROWS was THE LAMB. . . meek, lowly and submissive to the FATHER'S will. At the same time, YESHUA was a RAM; vigorous, strong, and determined to do the FATHER'S will. [John 4. 34; 6. 38; 8. 29; 18. 5, 6, 11; Luke 9. 51] Those who believe in LORD JESUS CHRIST are the "sheep of HIS pasture" and should be as the RAM in their consecration to follow HIM WHO is the HOLY ONE, the MESSIAH, the HIGH & EXALTED REDEEMER. [Romans 8. 35; 12. 1; 1 Corinthians 6. 19 - 20; 9. 26 - 27; Acts 20. 24; Philippians 3. 8; Hebrews 12. 1] Our heart's cry should also be, "I delight to do YOUR will, O GOD; YOUR will, not mine" — and continually delight in the Law and the HOLY WRITTEN WORD OF GOD. 

Sha'alu (Pray) for the shalom (Peace) of Jerusalem and all of Israel! 
Hear, O Israel: The LORD our GOD, the LORD is ONE. Praised be HIS NAME WHOSE glorious Kingdom is forever and ever. Eternal truth it is that HE alone is GOD, and there is none else. YOUR love has watched over us in the night of oppression; YOUR mercy has sustained us in the hour of trial. May YOUR Law rule the life of all YOUR children and YOUR truth unite our hearts in fellowship. Praise to YOU, O LORD, our BLESSED REDEEMER. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 31 Jan 2016, 3:26 pm

GOD has a history of using the insignificant to accomplish the impossible. 

CHARIOTS & JUDGMENT 
"The chariots dash about frenzied in the fields, they rush through the meadows. They appear like torches, they race like streaks of lightning." [Nahum (Nachum) 2. 4 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

"For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more." [Luke 12. 48] Nineveh had been given the privilege of knowing the ONE TRUE GOD. Under Jonah’s preaching, this great city had repented and, the ALMIGHTY ONE had graciously held back HIS judgment. However, one hundred years later, it becomes incurably apostate. Nahum proclaims the downfall of this same city. The Assyrians (Assyria is modern-day Iraq) have forgotten the GOD of Jacob and returned to their habits of violence, idolatry, and arrogance. As a result, Babylon so destroyed the city that no trace of it remains — a prophecy fulfilled in painful detail as Nahum’s prophecies were fulfilled. This was accomplished at the hands of the Chaldeans and the Medes. 

The entire book of Nahum (Hebrew meaning: "comfort of YEhOwAh") deals with the coming destruction of Assyria, especially its great capital, Nineveh which had appeared to be invincible. This was one of the most viciously aggressive and cruel empires in all history, bitterly opposed to the LORD GOD of heaven and HIS rule as CREATOR. Assyrians had been allowed by GOD to punish the ten tribes of Israel, carrying them into captivity. But, their own time of judgment was coming! 

Nahum gives other prophecies that are both immediate and future fulfillment as in other OLD COVENANT passages. Nahum prophesied the ruin of Nineveh and also the great judgment of the last days: "The mountains quake because of Him, the hills melt before Him, and the earth burns at HiS presence. Yes, the world and all who dwell therein...And with a sweeping flood HE will make an utter end of those who oppose HIM, and darkness pursues HiS enemies." [Nahum (Nachum) 1. 5, 8 Tanah, Nevi’im] Take heed, there is vengeance in the MASTER OF WRATH’S judgment because, "God is jealous (EL Quanna), the LORD is passionate, avenging; the Lord is vengeful and fierce in wrath. The Lord will take vengeance on HIS adversaries, HE rages against HIS enemies. The Lord is slow to anger and of great forbearance (patience, mercy), and will not at all acquit (free, exonerate) the wicked." [Nahum (Nachum) 1. 2 - 3 Tanah, Nevi’im] 

Whether it be powerful, raging chariots — as used in fighting in ancient Nineveh — or prefiguring terrifyingly, lethal attack vehicles of these present last days, the burning message of Nahum is that apostasy (desertion, betrayal), violence, corruption, and cruelty eventually bring terrible judgment and utter destruction. And today, the destruction of the capital city of Assyria is also a message of comfort and consolation to the great Land of Israel and all who live in fear of the cruelty of the Assyrians and her other infamously notorious enemies. From this, we learn to be zealously resolute to stand fast, GOD is in full and complete control. 

As we bid farewell to Sabbath, we honor and praise our beloved LORD YESHUA, the ONE WHO promised to never leave nor forsake us. 
Have a thrilling wonderful week as you take time to rejoice in GOD our SAVIOR! 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jan 2016, 11:34 pm

The last of the human freedoms is to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances. 

FORTY DAYS 
"To whom HE also presented HIMSELF alive after HIS suffering by many infallible proofs, being seen by them during forty days and speaking of the things pertaining to the Kingdom of GOD." [Acts 1. 3] 

Many and various are the times that SCRIPTURE refers to a forty-day period. In a lunar/solar year of 360 days (as seen in Genesis/Bereshith 7:11; 8:3-4; Revelation 11:2-3), a forty day period is one-ninth of a time period; thus a total of nine forty-day periods equal the ideal year. In the Hebrew Gamatra (study of numerology), the number 9 is the number for Gifts (gifts of the HOLY SPIRIT, manifestations of the Fruit of the SPIRIT —Galatians 5:10); 4 is Universal (elements [land, air, water, fire], directions, seasons); 10 is Completeness (10 Commandments, minyan (count or number [10 men required for prayer in Jewish culture], trials, testings); 40 (4 x 10) is Probation or Proving (or universal completeness). 

Those periods are these beginning with the intense rainfall at the Flood with Noah: "Rain fell on the earth forty days and forty nights...The flood was on the earth forty days, and the waters increased and lifted up the ark so that it rose high above the earth." [Genesis (Bereshith) 7. 12 & 17 Tanakh, Torah] 

The first giving of the Law, "So Moses went into the midst of the cloud and ascended the mountain; and Moses remained on the mountain forty days and forty nights." [Exodus (Shemot) 24. 18 Tanakh, Torah] "I went up into the mountain to receive the tablets of stone, the Tablets of the Covenant that the LORD made with you, and I stayed on the mountain forty days and forty nights...At the end of those forty days and forty nights, the LORD gave me the two tablets of stone, the Tablets of the Covenant." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 9. 9 & 11 Tanakh, Torah] 

The second giving of the Law, "So he (Moses) was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights; he ate no bread and drank no water. And HE (YEHOWAH) wrote on the tablets the Words of the Covenant, the Ten Commandments." [Exodus (Shemot) 34. 28 Tanakh, Torah] "And I fell down before the LORD — eating no bread nor drank water forty days and forty nights, as before — because of all your sin which you committed in doing wickedly in the sight of the LORD, to provoke HIM to anger...Thus I prostrated myself before the LORD; forty days and forty nights I laid prostrating myself, because the LORD had said HE would destroy you." [Deuteronomy (Devarim) 9. 18 & 25 Tanakh, Torah] 

The searching of the Promised Land (Canaan) by the 12 spies, "At the end of forty days they returned from scouting the land...You shall bear your punishment forty days, corresponding to the number of days — forty days — that you scouted the land, a year for each day." [Numbers (b’Midvar) 13. 25; 14. 34 Tanakh, Torah] 

The audacious impertinence of Goliath against Israel, "The Philistine drew near, morning and evening, to presented himself forty days." [1 Samuel (Shemuel Alef) 17. 16 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Elijah’s escape from Jezebel to Mount Horeb, "So he arose, and ate and drank; and he went in the strength of that food forty days and forty nights as far as the Mountain of GOD at Horeb." [1 Kings (Melakhim Alef) 19. 8 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

Jonah’s reluctant, uncompassionate preaching in Nineveh, "And Jonah began to enter the city on the first day's walk. Then he cried out and said, "Forty days more, and Nineveh shall be overthrown!" [Jonah (Yonah) 3. 4 Tanakh, Nevi’im] 

The temptation of the LORD JESUS in the wilderness, "And when HE had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward HE was hungry." [Matthew 4. 2] "HE was there in the wilderness forty days, tempted by Satan, and was with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to HIM." [Mark 1. 13] "Then JESUS, being filled with the HOLY SPIRIT, returned from the Jordan and was led by the SPIRIT into the wilderness, being tempted for forty days by the devil." [Luke 4. 1 – 2] 

The post-resurrection ministry of the LORD MESSIAH YESHUA, "HE also presented HIMSELF alive after HIS suffering…forty days." [Acts 1. 3] " HE appeared in another form to two of them as they walked and went into the country...Later HE appeared to the eleven as they sat at the table; and HE rebuked their unbelief and hardness of heart, because they did not believe those who had seen HIM after HE had risen." [Mark 15. 12 & 14] 

Each of these periods was a time of extremely intense testing for one or more of GOD’S people, except the last. The final forty-day period, encompassing MESSIAH’S ministry to HIS disciples after HIS resurrection, was a time of triumph and great blessings. HE had victoriously come through the most severe time of testing that anyone could ever experience, and now YESHUA could show HIMSELF alive eternally to HIS disciples and promise them victory over suffering and death. After testings and trials, thru MESSIAH, we will come forth as pure gold! 

"The sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." [Romans 8. 18] Even a lifetime is more than balanced by an eternity of blessing and being near the LORD OF GLORY. 

Welcome Sabbath, come, let us welcome the Bride of the Week...may its radiance illumine our hearts as we kindle the candles of Sabbath! 
Light is the symbol of the DIVINE, the LORD is my LIGHT and my SALVATION. 
Light is the symbol of the DIVINE in man; the spirit of man is the light of the LORD. 
Light is the symbol of the DIVINE Law, for the commandment is a Lamp and the Law is a Light. 
Light is the symbol of Israel's mission. I, the LORD, have set you for a covenant of the people, for a light to the nations. 
Thus, in the spirit of our ancient tradition that hallows and unites Israel in all lands and all ages, let us go forth with the light of GOD'S WORD to the nations as HE commanded. 

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next