World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» AISH
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:24 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 11:01 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:14 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:06 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 10:00 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:39 pm by Admin

» Europe resolution on Zelenskyy’s “peace formula”
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 9:03 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 8:42 pm by Admin

» Israel Judaica and Roman Hadrian
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 4:34 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 2:33 pm by Admin

» Ancient Hatred Reviving? Vatican
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:53 am by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyYesterday at 12:27 am by Admin

» Buried Facts About The Gaza War
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 11:33 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:34 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:26 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 10:22 pm by Admin

» israelAM
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyFri 17 May 2024, 9:26 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
What I am up to today - Page 5 EmptyThu 16 May 2024, 11:25 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

+4
jessie
Bertie
Wayne
Admin
8 posters

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

What I am up to today - Page 5 Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin Tue 03 Jul 2012, 9:24 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 Elaine6JulieDW
Hi everyone good morning,
Here comes summer maybe with a summery tag we can invoke some sunshire. Another wet day here in Wales. The weatherman said earlier in the year there was going to be hose-pipe ban in some parts of UK due to water shortage, well it shouldn't be the case now, I do hope things change when the children have their holiday break from school, I only remember sunny summers when I was a child.
I took a look around the garden this morning the slugs and snails having a feast on my plants but thankfully some still surviving, the verbena have taken quite a battering, they do prefer the annuals the marigolds completely gone and the mimulus although being attacked making a storm of colour, thankfully I do have perenials which brighten up the garden.
I will have to move one of the feeding stations for the birds they seem to be ignoring, it's a covered one with lots of landing areas filled with mealworm and seed but they are going for the fat balls and seed that are in others hanging. I will need to go out into the garden later and collect some raspberries, no othe plans other than update my site, take a look around facebook and pay a visit around groups, but who know what unfolds in the day. Hope you all have a good one.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 30 Jun 2012, 12:41 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 110327_010342_41525815
Hello everyone,
How I wish this rain would stop here if only for a few days. We desperately want to pressure wash a large rug that was given to my daughter for her new home, so we could do out our yard and let the sun dry it out.
So pleased the way things are coming together for her, the sitting room now look more like home, there is going to need quite a few more licks of paint on the walls of the hallway as it had dark red covering. The next on agenda is her bedroom and last will be the kitchen which has had a freshen up of white but will need a makeover and too costly at present.Hope everyone have a good weekend.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 29 Jun 2012, 2:07 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 120613_190630_83358158-1
Hello everyone,
From a windy damp Wales and no sign of sun, I do hope we get some good weather soon. I have had a little read on facebook and rang my eldest daughter to see what her plans are for today, I doubt whether be painting as also looking after Narla the pup, my younger daughter gone on a school trip and dropped her off as didn't want to leave the pup on her own would be too long. The fan on my P.C. seem to be working overtime so Paul will take a look to clean. I do want to do some moving around and deleting duplicates on my photobucket but will wait until Paul sort the P.C. as it seems the fan go into overtime when on a page with lots of graphics.
I been putting together some new feeding stations for the birds, I had already filled the ground bowl and thrown some around, earlier this morning then the usual, feed the dogs before having my breakfast. Now to pop around groups then later on with posting at my site.
Wishing you all a good day and weekend.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 26 Jun 2012, 8:10 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 120620_050642_30113566
Good morning everyone,
It looks as though we are going to have another dry day after all the rain we have been experiencing here in Wales. My daughter had been working hard in the garden of her new home cutting the overgrown hedges and got a lovely suntan yesterday.
I hope to spend some time in the garden and get some of those rays.
Although I need to at some point go to the shop and get more feed for the birds,
I like to keep well stocked as we need to continue feeding throughout the year.
I so enjoy watching the variety that come along.
Whatever your plans have a great day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 11:19 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 120618_060623_86037345

It has been a hard day for me and my family, a busy time also with my eldest daughter moving in new home, God has been so good in many ways and we so appreciate your prayers. It is past midnight but will pop around groups to say I visited then off to bed. God bless you and yours.

Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 24 Jun 2012, 12:02 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 Image26BB
Hello All,
I am running overtime getting around groups right now, about an hour or so ago my last visitor left, a neighbour, not seen in months for time together due to being busy, and doing some catchup.
All is doing good with my daughters move in at new home/old house, still very much more to accomplish and God has been so amazing, too much detail to go into what happened but at DIY store so much intervention of God amazing, with a little chat with manager and the very much needs of my daughter at check out we estimate paints, and other discounts will total approx £100 off. Then driving down I said Lord we need to fill her freezer up with Bread so that she would not have to encounter electricity bill for running on empty. WOW across the road TESCO went in to get a HUGE REDUCTION on bread from 07p 20p highest saving of at least £10 we will be Ok for bread for a while lol.
IT IS SO GOOD TO RECEIVE GOOD NEWS I AM SURE YOU WILL AGREE for a change.
What I am up to today - Page 5 120621_000656_55425031
And SO VERY MUCH APPRECIATE
My Internet friends I do send up prayers for you all.
God bless you and yours.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 19 Jun 2012, 11:53 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 FriendsHunterelaine
Hi everyone,
I love my internet friends,
I do speed read through where I am member, but no time to make individual comment. I make note on wordpad as I belong to many groups.
Sorry I'm not around much, a lot happening my end, my eldest daughter moved in near-bye and spending a lot of time with her getting the new home habitable. Also trying to keep my website up to date besides applying for things on freecycle for her.
There is life outside of internet, although I also try to fit in other matters which are close to my heart especially signing petitions . I know I stretch myself so very often as no doubt others, just to explain my non appearance. I send up prayer covering you all and pray God will undertake in your needs.
In some of the Groups where I am member lovely tags made for me and I so want to save but at present no time to come along to say appreciate, Hope you understand and hopefully time permit acknowledge Picked up as I do so appreciate.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 16 Jun 2012, 3:35 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 Beach1
Hi everyone,
From a very wet S. Wales, Things hectic my end as my daughter has just moved down from West Wales, into what was her Dad's house (now deceased) lots of work to be done on it, she slept on the floor in a sleeping bag but we got a bed set up for her late last night and today my son, just gone to pick up a small carpet and second hand cooker for her. Then to go fetch her as she has no transport, so she can eat at our house, right now she is stripping wallpaper and filling in cracks. Tomorrow hopefully her furniture will be brought down from West Wales which has been stored in a barn and bringing down in a horse-box. My bit of news for today.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 14 Jun 2012, 6:15 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 Anitagmww_mmarie
Hi everyone,
We have a lovely dry sunny day here in Wales. I am making an early start around groups as I would like to potter in the garden later. I have fed the birds and the dogs, completed a survey online of my experience with regards to Zone Alarm free firewall. Thanked God for the day and placed my day in His hands. Whatever your plans have a good one.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 Jun 2012, 6:23 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 120504_150511_22627464
Good morning everyone,
Another very damp day here in Wales. my flowers have taken a battering I do hope we will see some sunshine soon. I was just too tired to get around groups yesterday as had a back-log of things to do, plus needing to go out to shop, so making it my first port of call. Have done my usual, fed the birds and dogs, as it had stopped raining I took a little wander around the garden checking my many pot plants for slugs. I may not have mentioned in places where I posted about the Baptismal Service I attended, that I was baptised almost 32 years ago. I am hoping today will give me a chance to further catch up on what I would like to do online. Whatever your plans wishing you a good day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

What I am up to today - Page 5 Empty A BAPTISMAL SERVICE 10th June 2012

Post  Admin Mon 11 Jun 2012, 8:38 am

My baptism photo almost 32 years ago.

What I am up to today - Page 5 Baptism-1
This is what I needed to post Yesterday Sunday, I posted elsewhere,but so tired didn't get around to posting here.
Hello everyone,
Late getting around groups and to explain. I have had the most awesome day at Baptismal Service, I was away early as had to travel some distance. I didn't know there was going to be so many Godincidences which blessed me.
As soon as I arrived in the foyer I was greeted and welcomed with free tea or coffee, sitting around were many homeless people one or two with dogs. I enjoyed chatting with a few people one lady for a long time who was wearing a T.Shirt Printed on ASK ME. Years ago I was involved with Homeless Action UK.
I heard beautiful music coming from upstairs singing in a strange language it was explained they were czechoslovakian Gypsies, and in another part of the church a group of Polish gypsies using other rooms.
I think it was eleven people who were baptised, the first was English speaking Mama Romany Gypsie, followed by her daughter, later another of her daughters and a son, it was wonderful to learn of why they were getting baptised. I have a special place in my heart for gypsies and support a group of missionaries in (Asia Minor) of the bible, Turkey they also go the the outcasts, gypsies and homeless.
I cannot put in order of service, but another young man was prophesied over and he confirmed he knew God was calling him to be a preacher, behind him was his girlfriend soon to be his bride. Another a older gentleman a War-Veteran
giving his testimony of how he had killed many, a fighter pilot who had been shot down it took 6 weeks to fix his plane but God landed him safely and was healed instantly, I spoke with him later where he told me he was in the Falkland war showing me his scars of shrapnel wounds when he was shot down, and know God want to use him to fly missionaries because of his pilot experiece.
Another nearing middle age man came that evening asking, am I too late to get baptised? He gave his testimony of being a drug addict, abused as a young child and God dealing with Him and healing, he asked can I sing?
Wow! unaccompanied sang of the clay I don't know if he had written himself how the potter (God) do not throw away the clay when broken but pick up the pieces and mould them back together again.
Another lady told of how at 15 had a born again experience of God but even though had never left God, had not followed the plan he had for her life, she knows he has called her to be "fishers of men" and now given her life over to God.
A young lad of 12 said I been through some stuff and felt there was a hole in his heart that God has now filled, he spoke with the wisdom of an adult which was acknowledged by the announcer. There was a group of young people stand up with roars and clapping as he took the platform to speak.
Another young Lad of 12 the son of the VIDEO Tech talked of how he had been brought up in a Christian home, he also felt there was a void in his life a space God had put in the heart of all the people he created only he could fill and that it was not RELIGION but RELATIONSHIP which he has experienced for himself.
These were the points that registered in my mind, all was wonderful.
I hope to get a DVD as A KEEPER.
I did go along to their shop and picked up a DVD for £1 on the spirit of Nehemiah which captured my attention as I took my online aka name of Dunggate from this book of the bible. Another Amplified Bible by Zondervan purchase price £12.99 but I bought for £3. We do love bargains. I have looked in at some groups where I am member but now need to get on with what I feel needs be.
Thank you for allowing me to share which was A Specially blessed day for me.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 Jun 2012, 11:07 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 Yoghurt48anasrasha-byCathy
A dry day at last here in my part of Wales, although they do say more rain tomorrow. I was up just after the birds at 5.40am and out to feed them before having my breakfast. Done some reading and little posting over at facebook.
I have the grandchildren come to visit this afternoon whilst Steph go to hospital to see her Dad who is very ill with cancer. Poping in to say I was here, hope you have a good day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 Jun 2012, 3:28 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 120519_180535_26913621
Hi everyone,
Good afternoon,
Thankfully the rain has stopped in my part of Wales and hopefully we will have some sunshine for what is termed as flaming June. The past few days I have been enjoying watching the events of Queen Elizabethll diamond Jubilee on TV and spending less time on the internet. A close family member my ex husband is terminally ill with cancer in hospital, we have a few other things going on, my eldest daughter split from her partner and is now down our part of Wales, it was good that she was able to go along to visit with her brother and sister although Fran is not his daughter have all remained friends. It is quite hectic my end as usual so not spending as much time on the net.
Well my bit of news. Hope everyone is keeping OK. I do send up a prayer asking God to bless my internet friends.
Love as always Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 Jun 2012, 10:34 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 120604_050600_63976367
Proud to be British. Just finished watching the Queens Diamond Jubilee Celebration Pop Concert.

It was Madness at Buckingham Palace, as the much loved nutty boys of ska took to the roof of Her Majesty's residence. For the Golden Jubilee, fantastic display of OUR HOUSE appeared on The Palace which for anyone who know of the Queen where she has shown of her trancparency...and so much more, there was no best of concert other than THE TRIBUTE of her people who came on a very wet yesterday for 5 hours or more along the Thames drenched in love for Queen Liz2nd. I had tears of joy as Paul sang" Let it be" The display of Candles of hope covered the palace another spectacular.
Traces of concern on our Queen's face as her Prince Charming, Duke of Edingburough had been taken to hospital today he being 90 and no doubt after standing all those hours at the Thames pageant took it's toll, recently concerns over his heart condition.
Let us continue to pray. GOD BLESS OUR QUEEN and HER HUSBAND.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 30 May 2012, 8:49 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 ElaineSpringSongQuickPage-JackieScottishLass-1
Good morning everyone,
Another beautiful sunny day here in Wales, they did say we would have a spot of rain early morning, but it looks as though we will miss it so I was out early watering my plants, plus water out and feeding the birds. The weather has been too nice to be spending the time sat in front of a computer and being up so early by the time evening comes I just feel so tired and relaxed I end up watching TV and having quality time with my son.
Making it a priority to drop in early at groups to say I was here, I have replied to some notifications I received in my email box, which did take a little bit of time searching the net to get links which the person needed.
Plan for today is I have to go to pick up a small pool I had reserved for the dogs last week went to buy but they were sold out and come in today. I also need to get a few other things at shop along with more bird seed. The rest of day plan to sit in the garden read and relax.
Whatever your plan hope everyone has a good day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 25 May 2012, 11:00 am

Good morning,
Photobucket have a temporary solution until they fix, to allow mouseover and drop down menu to copy urls.
Posting here should anyone else need this. It worked. I have quite a backlog of work to do with my Albums and hopefully able to upload tags which have been made for me to use.
Have a lovely day everyone. Blessings Elaine.
What I am up to today - Page 5 Elaine-dunggateresized

We apologize for the difficulties you've been having with your Photobucket account. So far, these issues are only being reported by Internet Explorer users. We're still working on some fixes, so in the meantime, we ask that you use a different browser. We're only asking you use a different browser for the time being, while we get site back to normal on IE.
Get Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org
Get Chrome: http://www.google.com/chrome

If you are unable to copy your link codes at the moment, and would prefer to not temporarily switch to a different browser, here is a fairly easy workaround:

1. Click your username
2. Click Account settings
3. Select Album Settings tab
4. Select "Always display link options" in the Links section

Now, when you return to your albums, your codes will be displayed underneath your thumbnails. One-click copy won't work with your links displayed this way. To copy the link codes, double-click them, then right-click and select Copy.

Thanks for your patience. We will post an update to our support homepage at https://support.photobucket.com/home as soon as full functionality in IE has been restored.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 19 May 2012, 1:31 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 BlessingsDayByDianeH2012

Hi everyone,
Having major problems with Photobucket today, it is usually very good although saying this I do not like their new edit feature.
I do hope it will get sorted as unable to mouseover to get url or img link.
I did copy paste this tag here but some groups where I visit unable to copy paste>
I spent time this morning giving my P.C. a scan and update various, remembering always to do a system restore point in case of problems.
Hope everyone has a good day.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 12 May 2012, 8:38 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 Elaine22
We have a beautiful sunny day, blue skies and hardly a cloud to see here in Wales more like what would be expected for this time of month, hopefully the rain we experienced lately will have sufficiently helped out as in many parts of UK had been warned of drought, difficult to understand really when our little Island known for our mountain greenery and rolling hills.
I was up early and fed the birds, I had hung 3 seedballs on a shrub-tree close to my kitchen window, I could only see 2 of them, then noticed one a short distance away one the ground, no doubt a larger bird had tried to carry off. No plans as yet for the rest of the day but will be less time of the Net my shoulder need some TLC cos of arthritis. Whatever your plans have a wonderful weekend all.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 09 May 2012, 8:09 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 Violets_clusterframe-1

Hi very wet weather here in Wales but good for a spot of gardening today well, just repotting and it saves watering in. Copy pasting from notepad into Groups where I am member.
I did have a problem getting into Aimoo this morning, not sure where I have posted so forgive me if repeating myself, had a blessed time for my birthday, had a hospital appt. and glad to say the scan results were good I have gallstones and a large hiatus hernia but don't need to go for another year unless of course any problems. So just dealing with the arthritis, and some tummy discomfort hopefully I will be able to cope with this. I have caught up in getting around everywhere where as well as posting here.
So all in all a good day able to catch up although do still have a few posts for here which I may need to leave until tomorrow.
Hope everyone is OK.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 05 May 2012, 1:06 pm

Hi everyone,
I had such a busy day and no time to go around Forum groups yesterday where I am member as with lots of phone calls, txt messages and emails things were quite hectic. I had such a blessed day. After a prayer time I replied to a email from a lady Paris who is 82 yrs young, very disabled and only able to use 1 finger and voice for her posting, I bring here actually Grace and Truth @ Coxnet, so that was a must reply.
I had appointment with Oncologist for results of the scan done on all internal organs and everything is fine apart from a mass of gallstones, as not bothering me he agreed no need for surgery but of course if any problems will sort out then. I do not need an appointment for another year so good news.
Many little gifts to cheer me. Of course the best gift was my little grandchildren's arrival with their handmade cards and pretty bangles for me.
After they left we went to pick up a sofa which had been on offer at freecycle which fit nicely in my dining area and as it is leather ok for my dogs to sit on will just need a dust and clean when others wish to use.
The evening spent catching up with well wishers on Facebook, disappointed that without choice have timeline which will take some getting used to. I went over to the event page Candles for Trevor, 77yr old man missing from our area for a month, where we discussed ideas to raise money to enable to have more posters made and perhaps even a reward for anyone with a lead to finding him. My bit of news for today.
What I am up to today - Page 5 ElaineLilyClusterFrame-JackieScottishLass
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 03 May 2012, 10:17 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 C11GM
Hi everyone,
Another wet day here in Wales, I had a quick look at my plant pots in the garden no sign of the slugs and snails, guess they find too wet to come out.
I was up early had a prayer time then reading my mail online and replying. Then opening snail-mail post and received a card for my birthday, a dear neighbour who moved away quite some time ago, bless her for remembering as we haven't been in touch for a long while.
All Aimoo sites were down yesterday once again so as unable to visit them, took to task on doing sweep in folders which needed tidying up. Tomorrow which is my birthday I go for the results of the scan of all my internal organs and praying for a good result.
Just going to pop into groups where I am member if possible and hope everyone has a blessed day.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 May 2012, 11:24 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 Image500
A day mixed with sadness together with relief. It has been a very busy time.
I say Today as I am going around Forums and groups late, so is early morning for me. Today was the funeral of My dear cousin Denise, I so wanted to be there at the final resting and closure and grateful to my sister who passed on to explain why I could not be there. I pray God will comfort all and cushion the loss of this dear sweet cousin. We had spent such wonderful times growing up, a very close knit family, who bought Caravan and spent such happy times holidays in Porthcawl and other places, can you believe it even we went on my brothers honey moon. Only a few days ago before I even heard of her ilness I opened up a Album of her wedding to Peter and our other family events. I am so glad of this as I have many photos and actually kept this out in the hope to scan. Time quicly pass and we have families and grandchildren the chain of events may be broken but heartfelt thoughts remain. On to the reason I could not be there.
I had a long awaited appointment at the vets for my street dog of years ago and felt this could not be put off. We had already been waiting to see oncologist. The good news is that she does not have a cancer in her eye, he could see right to the back with his instrument, plus the test he done which show she can see OK at present, but a careful check will be kept on her, he said he had not seen such a case of so many cysts appear, but as she obviously still have sight, a close check will be kept and wait before putting her under anesthetic to drain and do some other small problems such as tags which do come with old age. Although the day was with sadness, we need to hold onto the good in our life and encourage others in the same.
This week on the 4th May is my birthday, I have an appointment to see Surgeon Oncologist for results of extensive Scan of all internal organs. I don't like to bring much attention to myself, bujt is unfair to keep others in the dark, I would appreciate a prayer sent up please there will be a good report, as for over 18 months we were under impression I had lymphoma, but thankful, even though not great, have a large Hiatus Hernia which is over 1ft 35cm which does cause discomfort and Lipoma. A prayer would be much appreciated. thanks. I hope you will not mind my rambilings. Good night dear friends. Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 29 Apr 2012, 9:00 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 Smallercheesewoohoo
I am on a Roll managed to get into a few threads today. Aimoo been kind to me. A bit slow in pages loading but can cope with that.

Good morning all,
I had an early start and still much I want to do. Have caught up with replying on my mail in one address, have gone to another group at Delphi Forum to reply and a few other elsewhere needing catching up on. We have howling wind here in Wales and quite damp. All I have time for today to share.
What I am up to today - Page 5 LionLambSundayTagByDianeHefley2012
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 28 Apr 2012, 1:28 pm

What I am up to today - Page 5 ElainePeacefulSunflowerDayByDianeH2012
Hi everyone,
Things been rather hectic my end, updating on my site had to take backseat and do when able, and although I managed to get in to make a request on a Aimoo group, then went to post on Who was in Today thread I got a white page come up eventually with nothing like the lovely colour background but postings like a jigsaw puzzle. Maybe I been when maintenance is going on and chomping away lol! So going to go round groups where I am member to say Hi and back later to my site.

I have to go to the vets on Tuesday with one of my dogs she has something wrong with her eye besides being old and arthritic I hope it is nothing serious as she was a street dog and bless her been through enough.

I see Photobucket to edit something is different, I was enjoying being able to put my name on share tags but now have no idea whatesover to use the new set up. Ah well! sigh, wish they left it as it was.
I hope you all have a very good day.
Blessings Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 18 Apr 2012, 8:29 am

What I am up to today - Page 5 SnailselaineGM
Hi everyone,
We had torrential downpour of rain last night and the snails are out in their armies. I took a little walk around my pot plants and disposed of them in the compost bag they can munch to their delight in there.
I was up with the birds once again, but however early I never seem to accomplish what had been on my agenda to do list on the P.C., I want to tidy up my Photobucket and go through my saved documents where I used to have time to write up Online Service message and my thoughts over the years. My mail accounts need a sweep also folders on them. And I still haven't got round to any more writing of a book I want to do.
I had done some bite size bits, but other matters have cropped up where more urgent attention needed.
I have been busy online in face-book with regard to aged missing person in our area taking whatever news others bring and reporting around and praying for his safe return.
I received sad news my cousin died yesterday, she had lung and bone cancer when we were younger our families spent many happy holidays together, but as we married and had children of our own the contact dwindled other than sending cards.
Aimoo have been playing up I been unable to get into groups on several occasions but been busy at other forums plus posting at my site here.
Well that is my bit of catchup, now to post around where possible, to let know others I was here. I hope you all have a blessed day.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 37  Next