World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» JIHAD WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:39 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 11:35 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:44 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:37 pm by Admin

» The Holocaust and Faith
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:26 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:21 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 10:13 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 9:52 pm by Admin

» israelAM
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 9:43 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 9:35 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyYesterday at 7:01 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyMon 06 May 2024, 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

» AISH
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
What I am up to today - Page 18 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

+4
jessie
Bertie
Wayne
Admin
8 posters

Page 18 of 37 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next

Go down

What I am up to today - Page 18 Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin Sun 15 Aug 2010, 12:25 pm

What I am up to today - Page 18 100621_050631_55582009
Hi everyone,
Breezing through today as the family be here shortly and no idea how long they will be staying so thought I would quickly get my checking in post done around Forums.
Whatever your plans have a wonderful day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 14 Aug 2010, 11:53 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 10031elaine1
Hi everyone,
Well the sunshine didn't last long yesterday here in Wales and overcast once again with warnings of heavy rain and even hail in some places, hardly summer weather, until now we have been fortunate to have just showers. Paul and I did plan to go to Cardiff but will make it another day when the weather is better. I didn't have such a good night sleep woke several times with arthritis and other things playing up but there are others a lot worse off so I count my blessings. I popped out in the garden, as usual the bees very busy especially on the lavender I had my mobile phone in my pocket so decided to take a snap but quite difficult as they are so quick going from stem to stem, one of these days I must get them uploaded onto the computer but never got round to learning how, Paul has done in the past for me. I captured some lovely butterfles when we visited the butterfly farm plus an unusual colour one resting not seen before in our garden.
I spent some time earlier downloading the rest of updates needed for my pc then jotting down some thoughts on my notepad diary, before doing my note for checking in on Forums and in doing so my thoughts gone up in prayer, hope you all have a good day.
Well that is about it.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 13 Aug 2010, 8:14 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 100702_050737_73439992
Hi Everyone,
I was up with the birds once again this morning after a early night. We have sunshine in Wales, not warm enough for your bathers to catch some rays here, I notice some online speaking of being too hot to step outside other parts of the world. It seems we had best part of summer earlier in the year for us in Britain, but you never know we may get an Indian summer. My thoughts are with other parts of the world experiencing loss of their homes and family through floods and earquakes.
I was very tired yesterday so didn't spend much time online and this morning spent a little time sorting out my PC doing some updates, there are still more but I prefer to do a system restore point add just a few at a time which makes it easier to find out which need deleting if I encounter any problems.
I keep getting a pop up to restart my computer for them to take effect but wanted to also do a little searching on my Photobucket and whilst I was at it either moved, deleted or renamed some.
Just going to post this around Forums then get on with the daily's.
Whatever your plans have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 11 Aug 2010, 7:13 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 BS10102elaine2
Hi good morning everyone,
Some sunshine at last forecast for us in my part of Wales.
I was up with the birds this morning. There is so much need doing in the gardens but with all the rain, waiting for some dry days.
The snails and slugs been out in their armies doing a lot of damage, I heard a very interesting bit of information on the TV the other day, apparently they seem to have a homing device an experiment was done by neighbours placing a different colour spot of nailvarnish on what they collected and exchanged only to find they had return to the garden where they had been found originally. I spent quite a long time this morning trying to find a tag with cute snails in my PB but had to give up in the end one of these days will have to do some serious organizing.
I am expecting the little ones shortly for a few hours and as I didn't get round to posting yesterday thought I had better get online before they arrive.
Whatever your plans have a lovely day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 09 Aug 2010, 12:03 pm

Hi everyone,
I had posted most of the daily's and about to write on notepad to post around Forums checking in but a visitor has arrived and as I had not popped up a post how things are going over the weekend, just to let you know I am around but feeling very tired these days so going to take it easy the rest of the day.
Hope your all doing OK.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 06 Aug 2010, 2:09 pm

What I am up to today - Page 18 BS067elanie07
Hi everyone,
Good Afternoon a very damp day here in my part of Wales.
The grandchildren arrived early this morning, we sat around the table most of the time drawing, colouring and cutting out, kids so enjoy being creative. They watched a short TV programme then wanted to go back to the table. We had an early lunch together with Mum who had plans made to go out with a friend and her child. I decided to have some "mee time" watching TV before coming online, although saying that I did pop on for a really short time to reply to a post addressed to me which I had notification in my mail.
I have to pop out at some point later on an errand so getting the daily's out first then the rest of what is left of the day I can be free for whatever crops up.
Whatever your plans have a great weekend.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 05 Aug 2010, 12:43 pm

What I am up to today - Page 18 BS10102Elaine4
Hi everyone,
The sun is breaking through the clouds here making it a pleasant day in Wales. I had the little ones for a while so that Steph could have a doctors appt, we watched a childrens programme then I switched to a Nature, sat with them and explained a few things that they would be able to remember what we saw, later went into the garden I pulled some beetroot showing the boys how we cook them, later I sat and they played a game toss the coin which they enjoyed doing, then Mum arrived so we had a drink in the garden I encouraged the little ones to tell Mum all about the insects and animals, it is good to allow them to chatter and recap which is educational at the same time. We had lunch together before they set off to the park. I will be having them tomorrow morning for a short time for her to attend to some other business matters. I am so glad that I am feeling better after resting more.
I haven't any plans for the rest of the day other than to do my daily posts, and a quick shop later as now another visitor arrived.
Whatever your doing have a good day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 04 Aug 2010, 8:37 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 100608_020640_59540344
Hi Everyone,
The weather quite overcast here in Wales. I was up before the birds this morning, Milo decided to come outside my bedroom door about 5am and wanting my company. I watched some TV and had an early breakfast, then got online had a quick look through Forums, noticing that some tags posted up I am getting the dreaded red X which may have something to do with automatic updates were downloaded, I had it set to ask me first which had changed so need to try sort out which is causing the problem.
Yesterday we took Cai to the vets and thankfully her skin complaint is clearing up so no need for a further appointment just to finish the course of treatment.
I often mention I watch Revelation TV and yesterday Dr. Howard Morgan was on their 5-6pm prog "5 Alive" also 9pm "Live at 9"
he will also be joining Rmornings at 1030am today so I intend watching this also. The program is broadcast on Sky 581 or Freesat 692, or you can watch online at www.Revelationtv.com. should you be interested. What I enjoy so much about these programmes is that your able to either phone in or email and interact.
I had a huge smile on my face as Mary my neighbour had emailed in and her post was read out on air and Howard Morgan expounded on what she had to say.
I have a particular interest in Dr. Howard Morgan as he had given me permission to use his teaching on The Dunggate.
Well I had better get a move on to post my checking in around Forums then go to watch this mornings live programme, Mary phoned me and unfortunately she will be out when this is televised, some of their programmes are repeated so maybe she will get a chance to view another time but I will take notes for her if appropriate. Steph and the children will be arriving later this afternoon so I intend having plenty of rest before they come.
Whatever your plans have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 02 Aug 2010, 10:58 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 100621_050631_55582009
Hi everyone,
Overcast here in my part of Wales although the sun breaks through occasionally. Yesterday I didn't switch on the PC at all so have quite a backlog to sift through and get posted up on our site and my daily check in on other Forums. Health issues still much the same which explains the need to spend more time with my feet up.

Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 31 Jul 2010, 10:06 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 100627_160624_70705175
Hi everyone,
Well, first may I say... I am sorry if I confused anyone yesterday I posted a Saturday tag.
I guess you will forgive me, as have not been in very good health lately and resting from the time I spend online I lost track of what day it was, besides there has been a lot going on in our family.

It is Saturday today and the end of July wow time really does go quickly. We experienced brilliant weather here in UK early, it is the time of school holidays so hopefully things will improve as it has been quite overcast and the good weather does help to be able to have picnic and fun outdoors, bring on the BBQ's
May you all have a good weekend whatever your plans.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 30 Jul 2010, 3:30 pm

What I am up to today - Page 18 Saturdayimhere
Just popping in to say Hi to everyone.
My knees are just a little better, still uncomfortable but bareable thanfully, so I'm continuing to rest lots. So glad we had a store of meals ready in the freezer.
Just going to post around Forums, do a few of daily posts then offline again for a while.
Hope everyone having a good weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 29 Jul 2010, 9:48 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 090403_120438_54689484
Good morning everyone,
A brief hello from me as I am needing to pace myself online in the hope to get better relief from pain and discomfort going to take more time resting.
Hope everyone has a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 27 Jul 2010, 11:13 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 Tuesdaycheckin1
Hi Everyone,
Dry but very overcast here in Wales and it is said we will have heavy rain later.
Things don't always go as we plan and although I have taken time away from the computer to rest I am still having to deal with pain due to arthritis and stomach problems which have flared up all together, but wanting to do some catching up on the net as much as possible, then will go rest some more in the hope of things improving as I am unable to take medication.
Just to let you know thinking of you all
and hope your day goes well.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 25 Jul 2010, 5:31 pm

What I am up to today - Page 18 BS090072Sun02
Hi Everyone,
Weather dry and some sun here in my part of Wales,
It has been quite a busy day with various telephone calls plus visitor, apart from that have spent much of my day clearing a backlog of mail and posting some on our site, pacing myself and taking breaks to get up to date.
I will see how I feel later to spend a bit of time in Chat-room where I host as not been able the past few days.
I have plans for Monday and Tuesday lined up and hopefully all will go well.
Whatever your doing have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 24 Jul 2010, 9:10 pm

Hello Everyone,
Just checking in today, a short as not had a good day been resting lots and still in much of pain, my legs and back causing the most discomfort, not able to use medication due to other problems but just wanted to say I am here and do a few things to keep the pages moving. Doing my rounds in Forums, and post up some dailys in ours here then off to bed for an early night.
Hope each of you enjoying your day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Jul 2010, 10:11 pm

Hi everyone, a somewhat addition to my previous post today which I am about to send out in the other Forums where I am member.
I tried to get into Aimoo site earlier this morning did a post in here in our Forum with intention of posting around others aswell but Aimoo wasn't letting me in, just a brief to say checking in, but that didn't come off. I have had an extremely busy day looking after little ones while Steph has been dealing with matters concerning Solicitors then appearing in Court which had taken until around 6pm where a injunction and prohibition was granted and had to be served immediately to make sure the kids are not taken out of the country. It has been a very hard week in fact and I guess this is just the begining. I have tried to keep my post light and less informative but just to let others know reason why I may not be doing as much as usual and explain absence on times. I needed a couple of hours rest I am not in best of health and without the much needed breaks to pace myself had taken it's toll on me, just posting around to say I am still on planet earth, now pushing myself and need also to catch up on my daily posts.
A person posted earlier in the week in one of the Forums was reminding others, that after every storm there is a rainbow, so if your going through struggles there is light at then end of that tunnel also.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 23 Jul 2010, 11:14 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 003372007msgoodweekend
Hi everyone,
A fine day here although overcast hope it doesn't rain as Today is the start of the Big Cheese Celebration in our town with a firework display this evening.
Yesterday I had no time to do a checkin post as I was out for the day, it was late when I got online to just get some of the daily's posted up at our site. Another busy time for me today but wanting to just let everyone know I am still around and hopefully soon will get the time to write up more.
Blessings
Elaine
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 21 Jul 2010, 10:56 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 UntitledWednesdayspecial
Hi everyone,
The sun is breaking through after the rain here in Wales.
A quick post from me today as I have a visitor still with me plus a telephone call asking me to have the little ones shortly for a couple of hours while Steph deals with some more appointments.
Will get this posted around Forums and hopefully manage to get the daily's done before they arrive.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Jul 2010, 3:36 pm

What I am up to today - Page 18 034elaine

Hi Everyone,
Rain for us in Wales, I am glad we had sunshine yesterday as Paul and I took the little ones to the forest with the dogs for their run.
There was a good open space where Ethan was able to throw his little glide airplane, Max and I went a short distance to a side path with the dogs so that they would'nt damage it when it landed, there is also a pond with a little boardwalk I told Max lay on the boardwalk so that he could see the little fish darting around without the fear of the dogs making him lose balance and end up in the water, I had my mobile phone with me so was able to take some snaps he was so pleased to spot and shout excitedly look a blue dragon fly, Ethan rushed along and saw also, both boys enjoyed seeing the water spiders and other aquatic habitat, unfortunately we didn't get to see the tiny frogs which Paul spotted when up there a few days earlier. We brought home some of that sticky weed I think it is called goose grass I amused the grandchildren by showing them how it stick to your clothes and they delighted in showing Mum how you can throw it at your chest and it sticks like velcro. Steph was grateful that we could have them at last minute as she had quite a lot of personal matters to deal with. We had to cancel our appointment at the vet for Cai and made another to find out what the problem is from the tests but she appears to be doing OK with the medicated shampoo. Well thats about all of what we have been up to, I need to get this posted around Forums then catch up with posting the daily's.
Whatever your day may you be blessed.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 18 Jul 2010, 11:26 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 BS090072Sun03
Hi Everyone,
A cool wet day for us in my part of Wales, so glad Paul got the laundry off the line last night as I was sitting with the little ones at Steph's so that she could go spend some time with friends, she did her usual of sitting with them reading a bedtime story then explaining how she was going out to have her "mee time" as they had spent a lovely day together and when back even though they would be asleep would come to give them a hug before she went to bed, it is good to reasure them as she is now a single parent.
Max was very tired so she took him off to bed while Ethan and I looked into discovering different types of animals hidden in picture book, he was allowed to stay up a little later as it was weekend and he wasn't tired so I showed him the clock for 8.15pm explaining when the hand reached there it was time for bed, with no problems he kissed me goodnight and took himself off to bed.
Today we are meeting up lunchtime for dinner together for a family meal a celebration of Paul's birthday which was Friday. I have had my usual time watching TV this morning, just going to pop my check-in around Forums, do some of my daily postings on My/Our site then off to get ready.
Blessings to you all have a wonderful day.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 17 Jul 2010, 10:39 am

What I am up to today - Page 18 SoSummer
Hi Everyone good morning,
We had rain overnight but the sun has broken through although a very cloudy day here in my part of Wales. I watched the news and and my usual RevelationTV God channel before turning on my PC with a pleasant interruption of phone call from Steph early this morning when we made final arrangements best time for Paul and I to visit later, to fit in with her plans of taking the little ones out. It was a good drying day for laundry yesterday as long as you had storm pegs many places suffered wind up to 80mph, the raspberry bushes took a bit of a battering also the bean's poles which needed securing. It looks like another good drying day so a bit more in the machine. Fran rang to ask some advice on her Fressia's if they would get a second flush if she cut them and decided to pick some from her garden to grace her house, one of my favourite flowers which I have never had much success in growing and probably as we do not always get such encouraging weather here in Wales usually.
With so much activity going on of 3 birthdays close together in the family, plus visitors etc., have only have had time to take a quick look at the Today list in Forums to keep up to date what is happening with our online buddies and do some daily posts, hopefully today can catch up with some mail.
Whatever your plans may you have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 16 Jul 2010, 12:32 pm

What I am up to today - Page 18 DessertBAgoodday
Hi Everyone,
Nothing like summer here in my part of Wales, windy wet and cold I have even put the heating on for a short while.
Needing to get the Daily posts out but to also say thinking of you.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 15 Jul 2010, 3:20 pm

What I am up to today - Page 18 10035elaine1
Hi Everyone good afternoon,
Wind and rain here in my part of Wales.
A busy time for us right now. I had visitors from early this morning and expecting Steph and the little ones shortly who are coming to dinner, so having to rush through, but wanted to let you know thinking of you and hope everyone is doing OK.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:46 pm

What I am up to today - Page 18 100621_050620_42226090
Hi All good afternoon,
We had a good downpour of rain overnight which was much needed in my part of Wales for the gardens. Speaking with my daughter who is in West Wales, said: it had rained all last week her part. It has been a busy time for me with family matters and probably due to having so much happening have been in quite a lot of pain, my back and knees etc., still playing up but thankfully today my shoulders are not feeling as bad so able to spend some time writing up to post around Forums, I had popped in to take a look in on the Today list but needed to pace myself.
Yesterday caught up with copy pasting to update on my site, and had not done my Today post for 6 days, so making an effort to let all know have been thinking of you.
Just got back from the shop and Doctors for Paul and making it a priority to get on notepad my checking in post. I had saved tags made for me to my PC but not had the time as yet to get them into my photobucket so hopefully will be able to get that done soon.
Thanks to the good weather Ethan's birthday party which was held in the garden, went well with plenty of games and fun, apart from the little ones racing through the house with ice-cream and up the stairs leaving a trail before they could be caught in time. My Son Paul's birthday in a few days time and am I glad not the age where I have to organize anymore, it was just a pleasure to be a helper to Steph shop for things for the goodie bags, where Paul and I helped to stuff for boys and girls.
Plenty more to say but had a visitor so took time out for a little while and now just to end up, hope everyone has a good day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 07 Jul 2010, 9:58 am

Jessie: To let you know lifting your family in prayer...When you get time to drop in here its appreciated to know your still around thinking of you dear heart....I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me and heard my cry.(Psalm 40:1)

Hi Everyone,
As the above tag states: Rain here in my part of Wales which I am thankful of as saves me the job of watering the veg and plants. They came to remove the skip this morning which is good as it was on our drive but as the scaffolding is still up we still need to leave our car on the road that they can gain access when they decide to come to remove.
I am wading through a backlog of things that need doing, and making a priority to write up on notepad to post around Forums to let you know thinking of you and update
on what is happening my end.
Yesterday did make the time to reply to a Welcome mail which was a month overdue for reply. This morning rang my friend June who had left a message on my answer-phone who had asked for prayer. Margaret who is assistant in my Forum the other day had rang me in need of prayer also but unfortunately had to cut our conversation short as my daughter and the children arrived with a similar problem I have been lifting their family in prayer I understand how worrying things are with a family breakup, unfortunately although rang back not able to get hold of her as yet. After several tries managed to get through to make an appointment at the Vets so its been a busy start to the day but glad to have a few things ticked off, still 3 more calls to make, I am so grateful of the telephone.
I have popped into Forums to read from the Today list but not had the time to post up but taken onboard those in need of prayer.
I have to go out at some point today as there are 3 family members who have a birthday shortly, Jade my grandaughter on the 10th so need to get that posted to her in time, then Ethan my little grandson on the 11th I have promised Steph that I will do the pass-the-parcel wrapping so that she can get on with other matters, my son Paul's birthday next week. Once I have posted this around Forums need to do the daily's then get back on the phone.
Hope All have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down