World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:29 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 10:24 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyYesterday at 9:44 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 10:07 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 9:38 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 8:06 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:42 pm by Admin

» ZAKA Tel Aviv
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 7:07 pm by Admin

» AISH
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptySun 05 May 2024, 6:50 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 11:13 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:56 pm by Admin

» Barry Segal @ VFI News
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 9:23 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 5:18 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:49 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 4:17 pm by Admin

» Short Video US campus not what you think.
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:50 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyFri 03 May 2024, 2:48 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:34 pm by Admin

» Tjurkey suspend dealing with Israel
What I am up to today - Page 20 EmptyThu 02 May 2024, 11:03 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

+4
jessie
Bertie
Wayne
Admin
8 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

What I am up to today - Page 20 Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin Thu 03 Jun 2010, 5:17 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 Thursdayspecial
Hi everyone good morning,
Another beautiful sunny day here in Wales. I was up with the birds once again and decided to hang the laundry out before breakfast. I watched a little TV and decided to come online early, our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of the victims of the Cumbria shootings yesterday praying for those injured .and all who experienced the trauma.
We had such a wonderful time over at our local park yesterday with the grandchildren, Brendan brought along the little ones bikes and our picnic, he arrived a little earlier than expected which was just aswell because we had a phone call from Fran my eldest daughter to let us know she would be arriving from West Wales later so a few changes of plans could be made. It was so lovely to see other children sharing what they had brought along. Steph was to go back with Fran for a few days to spend the rest of their Holiday with her, it was quite busy at our house and wonderful to have all the family here before they set off. Nothing has been arranged as yet if Brendan will come here for his evening meals he will probably give me a ring later to let me know his plan. I know he was arranging to go for bike ride with a group a few miles away whilst we were at the park so maybe he will have an evening meal with them later.
I have quite a bit of mail which I didn't get round to replying to yesterday so I am going to crack on giving me plenty of time for whatever unfolds the rest of the day, I do plan to sit in the garden today.
Wishing everyone a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 02 Jun 2010, 9:06 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 BS067elaine05
Hi Everyone,
A bright sunny day here in my part of Wales. I had a late night in the chat room and early morning rise as I was expecting to look after the little ones for a couple of hours today as Steph had to go into work and Brendan did have an appointment to meet but had to change as the hire car didn't arrive which he needed for his journey. So a phone call from him suggesting we all go over the park for a picnic lunchtime, thankfully there are benches so I will be able to sit, looking forward to it.
I have a few posts which need replying to and my usual dailys need doing also, so getting a "wriggle on" as need to gather a few things together not to keep them waiting.
Whatever your plans have a lovely day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 01 Jun 2010, 9:49 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 025elaine2
Hi Good morning everyone,
A very wet day here in Wales but they say clearing up towards middle of the day, this saves me the job of watering the garden. Margaret who manage Forum with me is to complete a cycle test today, they put off part of it last week due to heavy rain so I do hope things will improve and of course pray that she will pass the test.
I watched some of the news earlier then over to Days of Discover decided will watch more after I have done my postings. I woke about 5am looked through the window and decided as so gloomy to stay in bed a bit longer, I was surprised that I did drop back off to sleep until 8am maybe the geese had woke me lol.
Later I need to go to the shop for a few provisions not anything else planned for the day, although there are plenty of things I could be sorting especially typing up notes of which I have on my desk to add to PC but have to be in the mood for that. I also need to get around Forums where I am member that I haven't visited for a wee while so decided as long as no interruptions will do that.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 31 May 2010, 1:03 pm

What I am up to today - Page 20 101elaine01
Hi everyone,
Another dry sunny day here in my part of Wales so taking advantage to find any laundry to hang out as it does say rain tomorrow. Did a little walk around the garden inspection and a bit of pruning, although there is more to be done.
I've been having a relaxing day and watched a film on TV of Martin Luther who initiated the Protestant Reformation with his disputes that freedom from God's punishment of sin could be purchased with money. His refusal to retract all of his writings at the demand of Pope Leo X in 1520 and the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V resulted in his excommunication by the pope and condemnation as an outlaw by the emperor.
Quite interesting I enjoy history and don't mind that it was a black and white movie, although my preference is ancient history.
The phone been quiet today and as yet no visitors I imagine busy or have gone out somewhere as it is Bank Holiday Monday and the weather fine.
I will do some posting then out to the garden again.
Hope everyone having a good day.
What I am up to today - Page 20 10009elaine2
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 30 May 2010, 10:56 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 10035elaine1
Hi good morning everyone,
Thank you Jessie for adding your copywrite I deleted the other from my photobucket just in case I used again didn't want to get into trouble. Have now saved my new tag. Your often in my prayers even when I don't make mention.
A sunny day here in my part of Wales and quite windy. I was watching The Big Question on BBC earlier which have some good discussions, Todays 3 were: 1) Is the age of criminal responsibility too low? 2)Should we condemn Africa’s treatment of gays? 3) Do sinners go to hell? There is a Message Board online also where you can add your views.
For anyone interested: http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbreligion/F2213240
As we have such good drying day I put some laundry on to get hung out before coming online. Also did my usual little look around the garden, I see the slugs been at my petit-pois peas the wet weather we have had brought them out in force, I don't like using slug pellets but occasionally have put some under pots at the corners of the veg plot although had not done, tried broken egg shells but that not been a help to deter. No plans for the rest of the day, other than to get some postings done, and usually watch RevelationTV Church without Walls channel which I will do later.
Have a blessed Sunday and hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Sat 29 May 2010, 10:48 pm

hi Elaine ..thank you for your prayers i appreciate it ....here's the tag .when they are mine i forget sometimes to put the copy on it .glad you liked it
What I am up to today - Page 20 Gingerbreadapple

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 29 May 2010, 5:09 pm

What I am up to today - Page 20 10031elaine1
Hi All,
Sorry to read things not so good for you Jessie,good to see you here and thank you for posting in Trinity Scriptures Zerich had brought us. I will be sending up prayers for you. I used your ginger bread man but some sites manager deleted as unfortunately did not have copywrite on maybe if you feel to will add that I may be able to use.
A very wet day here in my part of Wales, not that I am complaining as the garden needs it. I spent most of the day watching the television and relaxing thankfully I feel much better than yesterday. Paul took the dogs for a short run in the forest while I has a little browse around the shop, he manage to dodge a downpour and was just drizzling.
I had a nice chat with my cousins wife on the phone she rang to let me know had passed part of her cycle test the weather was so bad the instructors decided to do the next part on Tuesday so asking for prayers for fine weather and of course that she will pass, it was good to catch up on other things what is happening in the family.
I just put a Moussaka in the oven so decided to come online and do my usual postings and check on the mail and hopefully manage to reply.
Having some problems getting into Aimoo sites once again so I may have to try later.
Have read from the Today List sounds like everyone quite busy over the weekend, hope the weather turns out good for everyone and enjoy whatever you have planned.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 28 May 2010, 4:06 pm

What I am up to today - Page 20 Fridayimhere
Hi All good afternoon,
Sun shining here in Wales although rather breezy. I am late getting online as been feeling poorly today quite a bit of pain, various parts of my body, I overdone things yesterday so been kind to myself today resting, then felt to come online for a short while only as my shoulders and back are particularly bad aswell so typing will be brief. We have no plans as yet for the Whitsun Holiday weekend it usually depends on whatever the weather but we don't travel far as the traffic is usually heavy probably just a drive in the country and maybe call in to a garden centre. Whatever your plans have a blessed time and a great weekend.
Hope all is well with everyone.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 27 May 2010, 8:08 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 Friends20tag
Hi Everyone,
Rushing through.
Was up with the birds, well the geese actually woke me flying overhead just before 7am
Steph sent me a txt earlier and on her way here after dropping Ethan off to school and no idea what the plan is, so thought I had better just send up a brief. Sorry not having time to read of the Today list.
Hope everyone has a good day.
Blessings Elaine.

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 26 May 2010, 5:12 pm

What I am up to today - Page 20 10027elaine1
Hi Everyone,
Rushing through today I did have quite a few thoughts to post up but downloaded a update this morning which made my PC Slow to get around, still having a few probs so maybe will need to remove the update if it continues.
I watched a very interesting programme on TV this morning for those with backache problems. A Dr. Sam Bailey of N.A.Spine.com who spoke of a Jewish Doctor who found there is a small gap in the base of the spine to avoid the invasive surgery which is the norm, just a small incision needed and accurascope can be used, allowing to enter this way to repair many problems in a painful back.
I had done some posting this morning and just parked in Chat room for a short while, can then do a copy and paste of what I have notepad around Forums to let others know I am around which can be done between chatting when someone come in.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 25 May 2010, 8:54 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 10027elaine2
Hi everyone good morning,
A lovely sunny day here in Wales and a lot cooler than that of late, I watered my plants last night so no need this morning, although did take a little wander around checking and deheading spent blooms making sure not to just pluck off but remove just below to stop from making seeds so to continue to flower still no sign of rain. Although pleased the raspberries doing well I do wish we had moved them last year as overgrown their spot and hope my rosemary bush don't suffer, I may have to sacrifice some and ask Paul my son to dig some out.
I watched a little TV with my breakfast as usual and fed the dogs will go back to watch the Queens speach later.
I've had a problem getting into some Aimoo Forums been unable to post, I notice others also with same type of problem even when doing a search no joy reminds us of those days in MSN, so hopefully today things would have got sorted.
No plans made for the rest of the day, I don't usually get phone calls before 9.30am unless urgently needed to help out with the little grandchildren, and thought to get my post done as often have to edit to change the good morning to afternoon lol.
Whatever your plans hope you have a good day.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 22 May 2010, 10:19 am

Hi everyone,
What a beautiful day here in Wales.
As I was so late getting around yesterday decided to come on line earlier. As usual, had a little wander around the garden where voices from my neighbours was heard already out on their loungers enjoying the sun, there is a warm breeze which will be welcome as temperatures will be higher than yesterday it is predicted by the forecast.
While having my breakfast watched some TV giving the dogs their usual Large biscuit and a few other things which keep them healthy, their main meal is in the evening. Its strange that although had such a relaxing day I felt so very tired and couldn't find the energy to go along to chat room so had a early night. We are invited to a BBQ at Steph and Brendans, I had suggested last week they come to ours for roast dinner on Sunday but as the weather is so nice said can we do this another time when we all agreed would be good take advantage to go al fresco
No other plans for today other than to go outside and have some time in the garden for a while before going along to Brendan and Stephs had a phone call for the change of plan as my grandson and his girlfriend arrived so will have a BBQ at theirs..
Whatever your plans have a fantastic weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 21 May 2010, 6:51 pm

What I am up to today - Page 20 10039elaine
Hi good evening everyone,
It's been a glorious sunny day here in Wales. I had a visitor quite early in the morning who stayed until lunchtime. I did switch on the PC for Him as he is still having problems with his. I was tempted to be online and post around, but disciplined myself to go enjoy the lovely weather outside, hence I an just rushing through. I watched some TV did the usual things such as cook but best part of the day out in the garden for a little more planting in the raised beds and some pots then relaxing with my bible reading.
I just popped out to hang the laundry on the line in the hope it will be dry early tomorrow, when it's my hope to spend lots more time out in the sun as they do say going to be cooler again next week.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 20 May 2010, 1:26 pm

What I am up to today - Page 20 101elaine01
Hi Everyone good afternoon,
A lovely warm day here in my part of Wales it was sunny early this morning but not much of sky to be seen now very cloudy with short bursts of the sun come through.
I had transplanted some flowers which needed thining out yesterday so am grateful that its not too sunny today giving them change to perk up, although if needs be you can dampen some newspaper and cover them, a tip for those who may not of heard or thought of.
I watched the political broadcast this morning what is proposed for our country, then went over to Revelation live morning programme watched for a couple of hours. cooked some lunc, then thought to pop on the PC as not decided as yet what else I would venture to do apart from posts and replies.
I have quite a bit of notes stacked up of bible study which need typing up but there is no rush I will probably go outside and enjoy the weather I do have to pop to the shop but will probably leave until this evening, there always seem to be something I forgot even though I take a list.
Whatever your plans enjoy your day whatever the weather.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 19 May 2010, 12:44 pm

What I am up to today - Page 20 10031elaine1
Hi Everyone,
A grey day here in Wales but we certainly need the rain for the gardens, apparently its all change and warming up with sunny weather tomorrow and towards the weekend says going to be a scorcher for us Brits with temperatures likely to soar up to about 10 degrees above average for this time of year.
I spent time watching the political broadcasts this morning of proposed changes in UK government and some of RevelationTV. Had a long chat on the phone with my eldest daughter Fran who rang me as we hadn't talked at length for a few days, so I was sharing news received from my S.I.Law who rang me yesterday, we are hoping to arrange a get together next month for my brother and her 40th Wedding Anniversary. I had just finished a txt message to Steph when Fran rang and after her cuppa would ring Steph to catchup.
It's a while since I did a thorough scan on my PC so last night checked for updates on Malwarebytes and Spybotsearch and Destroy giving the PC a good checkover with virus scan aswell, happy to say all is OK. I did have a hiccup once again last night lost my connection while I was in chat room, thankfully it was just before I was about to leave and no doubt others would have realised that is what happened when I disappeared suddenly.
I haven't any plans made for the rest of the day so will probably spend some time searching the web time permitting after I get my postings done and clear through mail. My bit of news for today hope you have a good one.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 18 May 2010, 3:50 pm

Hi Everyone good afternoon,
I have enjoyed several hours out in the garden in the sun today most of the part reading my bible, not out there the whole of the time but with some short breaks doing other things, such as laundry. It has become quite cloudy once again and difficult to tell if it is rain clouds or the volcanic ash cloud so I decided to water the plants at the same time. Everything looking quite good pleased to say although no sign of the carrots maybe the seed wasn't good, a bit late to sow more I may give it a try, other veg and fruit are doing well so here's hoping.
I've not checked on the news today and need to get some posting out before I go offline. My PC is running slow today and last night couldn't get into google so I will need to do a virus scan maybe see if needs a defrag etc.,
Hope everyone has had a good day and for those whose is just begining may you have a great time.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 16 May 2010, 12:00 pm

What I am up to today - Page 20 025elaine2
Hi Everyone,
I had such a busy day yesterday as had two lots of visitors I felt too tired to come online to do anymore hence I am playing catchup today. Steph rang me earlier to make final arrangements, I am expecting the family here for evening roast dinner, it was decided easier all round so that I will have time to myself.
I went into the garden and decided to water the plants as although forecast showers we have had such little rain in these parts for quite a while, just as I completed it began to rain, I have heard it said that it is a help actually for the ground to get a better soaking.
The sun is breaking through occasionally but what we could do with in UK is a good wind to take away the Ash cloud which once again is causing flight problems. On the news today it was said that an earthquake swarm of over 30 was recorded beneath the volcano of a magnitude of 2 during the last 48 hours let us hope things will calm down soon.
I decided to get some of the daily postings on notepad ready to go up and have had to double up due to my non postings on my site yesterday before doing this daily checkin chat news so all can be quickly done, they say time and motion gets things done quicker and I agree it certainly works for me, I can then go off for a cuppa and relax before the family arrives.
Whatever your plans have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 15 May 2010, 11:17 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 Untitled
Hi Everyone,
It looks like going to be a rainny day quite overcast although the temp a bit warmer than of late and the promise of ice cream weather on its way.
North-westerly winds had brought cold air from the Arctic - as well as the volcanic ash clouds from Iceland that grounded many flights. The wind is now coming from the west and south-west, bringing milder air from across the Atlantic, as well as improving temperatures, this should mean less disruption to air schedules as the volcanic ash cloud will be blown in the opposite direction although saying this there is still the problem of BA cabin crew strike threat hopefully something will be resolved and this wont happen.
Paul and I had a lovely day out yesterday, on our arrival home we picked Max up from day care, just popping into our house to get the dogs which Paul then took for a run in the forrest while I stayed and had a light tea with Steph Brendan and the little ones. I had prepared a Lamb Moussaka for our dinner I love aubergines which Paul and I had later.
I had a call this morning from Brendan, would I be able to come along sit the little ones this evening so that Steph and he can perhaps go to the theatre, arrangements will be made a little later in the day to let me know best time to arrive and sort with Paul also did he have anything planned as it is a late request. That is about it my news for today.
Whatever your plans hope you will have a fantastic weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 14 May 2010, 8:35 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 10005Elaine4
Hi Good morning eveyone,
Up quite early this morning and didn't get such a good night sleep, hope I don't get too tired through the day as there is much on the agenda, with another day out planned.
I watched some TV news and pleased to see Only Men Aloud Welsh Choir win the Classic Brit Award at the Albert Hall. The Choir made up of 20 young men from South Wales, many may know this is at my part of the globe. It's certainly in the DNA. Wales often referred to as the Land of Song.
I am familiar with the song they sang from their Album but the name evades me right now but must say it gives you goosebumps (hair standing up).
My daughter Fran rang me to let me know that in Caerphilly town until 10am £2,500 is being given away by a Radio Station you just need to stop and ask everyone "Are you the Real Radio Renegade"? I do hope someone up there had listened to the Radio station and get the money up for grabs.
I did have a quick read around Forums before getting my few words down on notepad for todays post and from what I have read seems everyone busy I enjoyed seeing all the lovely graphics people have made, I have wanted to take onboard and learn myself how to do but thankful for the taggers who make up for me.
Well just going to get this posted around then off to get ready to go out not to keep my son Paul waiting if I get time may manage to do a bit more posts out.
Whatever your plans have a fantastic day.
Blessings

Elaine.
What I am up to today - Page 20 DunggateFlag
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 13 May 2010, 12:18 pm

Hi everyone,
A sunny day with some clouds here in Wales, the forecast seems weatherwise improving toward the weekend.
Had a busy morning chatting on the phone plus watching some TV. I am expecting a visitor later also we have plans to go out this afternoon so I am rushing through today.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 12 May 2010, 10:51 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 BS067elaine06
The day started off cool but the sun is breaking through. I have watched some TV to get abreast of what is happening in our Government here in UK. I must admit to not having in time past a great deal of interest other than to pray for our nation and governing bodies but apparently it's 70 years since a coaltion has happened. They have a difficult time ahead of them in the way forward for a economy recovery which many other nations are also facing, there no doubt will be much broadcast on the TV proposals as we the people have been promised transparency so hopefully they will be true to their word.
We did a late shop lastnight and I was pleased with the many bargains which helps stretch the purse we also had a late evening meal and was quite late by the time I logged into Chatroom where I host, we soon got into a good conversation and praying together, whch took me into the early hours of the morning.
I have quite a bit of catching up to do on the net replying to mail and postings, as yet no other plans for the day.
Hope all have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 11 May 2010, 9:37 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 Tuesdayspecial1
Hi Everyone good morning,
Another overcast day here in Wales although dry at present.
I watched just a little of the news and while I am interested in what is going to happen in Government after the election here in UK the waiting can be tedious and decided to get online and do some searching on the net of other interests. There is still much concern also of the volcanic ash of the eruption in Iceland once again shutting down flights in many parts of Europe and no telling when it would end and a worry for business and the economy. Businesses that deal in perishable items and depend on air for exports and imports are now also feeling the ripple effects from the volcanic ash. With so many flights grounded, they cannot trade these goods which are now spoiling or discarded because they cannot reach their destinations.
I pray that the nearbye larger volcano will stay dormant as this would be much more serious and that the present erupting volcano will go to sleep.
Talking of sleep I was up very early this morning and not feeling very comfortable as arthritis is playing up my shoulders particularly bad.
I noticed the dogs missing and found them sleeping on my bed which is good as they do tend to crave attention who gets closest to me for a smooth and cuddle.
I have had a read around the Forums and lots are quiet seems everyone is busy these days but it is good to pop in to let others know we are around if possible. Prayers have gone up for all.
I do need to go to the shop at some point today but in no hurry, think I will be kind to myself relax and go watch some TV after I have posted around.
Blessings
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 10 May 2010, 10:16 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 Mondayspecial-1
A chilly overcast day here in Wales, maybe due to the volcanic ash coming over from Iceland, together with the wind, the sun is breaking through from time to time. I watched a little of TV news and over to RevelationTV where there was a live discussion and prayer for our nation.
A visitor just arrived, so explained need to post this before making a cuppa.
Whatever your plans have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 09 May 2010, 10:31 am

What I am up to today - Page 20 BS090072Sun03
Hi Everyone good morning,
We have a fine day here in Wales and hopefully will remain for the rest of the day as the family will be taking the dogs for a run in the woods, although saying that they wouldn't find it a problem if it rained they would still take a walk. I have been busy this morning trying to clear a backlog of mail and only half way through glad to have done some of the daily postings as they didn't get done yesterday I was feeling so tired.
The family are coming for dinner I am to ring Steph before she leaves to check on what she is bringing so that we do not double up.
Needing to press on and get this out and hopefully I will catch up later to update the posts and read what everyone else have going on, I did manage time to read yesterday and those in need of prayer have been in my thoughts.
Whatever your plans have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 08 May 2010, 7:17 pm

What I am up to today - Page 20 10039elaine
Hi good evening everyone,
It's been a lovely day although very busy. Steph Brendan and the children left at around 7pm and been here since about mid-day as Paul had gone to visit a friend who live a distance away and will be arriving back late tomorrow so the family will be with me again, they are making sure the dogs go for a run in a woods closebye.
Feeling a bit tired so relaxed for a little while before logging on to post up a little and will maybe get an early night after watching some TV.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next