World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 26 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

Admin

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Haggadah Passover
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyToday at 10:45 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyToday at 10:03 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyToday at 9:12 pm by Admin

» The Great Tragedy - Greg Laurie Devotion
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyToday at 8:27 pm by Admin

» BooK of Revelation Various
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyToday at 5:00 pm by Admin

» Israel War UPDATE
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:53 pm by Admin

» KEITH NOTES FROM NANJING
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:46 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:43 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 11:02 pm by Admin

» PROPHESY NEWS WATCH
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:51 pm by Admin

» FRANCIS FRANGIPANE MINISTRIES
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:31 pm by Admin

» AISH
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 10:28 pm by Admin

»  HONEST REPORTING Defending Israel from Media Bias plz read REGULAR UPDATES
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:33 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 8:28 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Admin

» Celebrate the Feast of Moshiach
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyYesterday at 7:04 pm by Admin

» Gatestone Institute
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» SOROS Funds pro-terroist groups support of Hamas
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm by Admin

» Amir Tsarfati BEHOLD ISRAEL
Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 EmptyThu 25 Apr 2024, 10:31 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE

Post  Admin Mon 04 Mar 2019, 10:13 pm

Rep. Ilhan Omar faces fresh charges of anti-Semitism
March 3, 2019
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/fresh-charges-anti-semitism.htm?
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) can’t seem to go long without finding herself in the midst of controversy.

Omar is facing a fresh round of criticism this weekend over what many have called anti-Semitic rhetoric by the freshman congresswoman. Rep. Omar has since defended her statements.

An “unacceptable pattern” of hate
The allegedly anti-Semitic remarks from Omar came at a forum at the Busboys and Poets restaurant in Washington on Wednesday. Omar, joined by fellow Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) — who shares the title of first Muslim woman elected to Congress with Omar — fielded questions on a variety of topics from audience members at the event, but it didn’t take long for attention to turn to Omar’s controversial year.

An audience member reportedly shouted: “It is about the Benjamins!,” a reference to a now-deleted tweet from Omar in which the Minnesota representative invoked a long-standing anti-Semitic trope to draw a link between congressional support for Israel and Jewish lobbying firms.

Omar apologized for that tweet following blowback from both sides of the political aisle, including President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence, both of whom called for her resignation. Even House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) called on Omar to apologize.

“Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes,” Omar said at the time. But Omar didn’t seem as apologetic when she responded to the Washington audience member’s exclamation on Wednesday.

Sweden Stuns the EU Votes Down Euro in Referendum
Hammingtons
Ads by Revcontent
Find Out More >
“I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is OK to push for allegiance to a foreign country,” Omar said. “I want to ask, ‘Why is it OK for me to talk about the influence of the [National Rifle Association], or fossil fuel industries or Big Pharma, and not talk about a powerful lobbying group that is influencing policy?”

It didn’t take long for the Jewish community to answer her question. “Steve Hunegs, the executive director of the Jewish Community Relations Council of Minnesota and the Dakotas, said in a statement that he was appalled by [Omar’s] suggestion that Jewish-Americans have divided loyalties between the U.S. and Israel,” NBC reporte
Her comment “continues the unacceptable pattern of the Congresswoman deploying anti-Semitic rhetoric when speaking about Jewish-Americans’ involvement in our nation’s democratic process,” Hunegs said. Pro-Israel lobbying firm AIPAC, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, also criticized Omar’s comments, tweeting on Friday:
AIPAC
✔️
@AIPAC
 The charge of dual loyalty not only raises the ominous specter of classic anti-Semitism, but it is also deeply insulting to the millions upon millions of patriotic Americans, Jewish and non-Jewish, who stand by our democratic ally, Israel.
9:34 PM - Mar 1, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
433 people are talking about this
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE

Post  Admin Thu 28 Feb 2019, 2:41 pm

Semitic tweets that sparked political firestorm
February 26, 2019
https://www.conservativeinstitute.org/conservative-news/ilhan-omar-deletes-tweets.htm?Rep. Ilhan Omar deletes anti-Semitic tweets that sparked political firestorm
Phil Pasquini / Shutterstock.com
Two weeks after she ignited controversy with two anti-Semitic tweets, Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) quietly deleted the offending posts that prompted bipartisan blowback.
Omar removed the tweets, as well as an older anti-Semitic post in which she wrote that Israel “hypnotized the world.”

Omar has been criticized for anti-Semitic comments as well as for her lenient attitudes towards radical Islam.
Omar deletes racist tweets
In a pair of tweets on Feb. 10, Omar claimed that American lawmakers had been paid off to side with the Jewish state against Palestine. The tweets were confirmed gone by Tuesday, but some noticed as early as Sunday that they had been deleted.
@JerryDunleavy
 Congresswoman @IlhanMN deleted these anti-Semitic tweets today.
4:06 AM - Feb 26, 2019
1,470 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Journalist Glenn Greenwald blasted Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) for rebuking Omar and Democrat Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) over their criticism of Israel, writing, “it’s stunning how much time US political leaders spend defending a foreign nation even if it means attacking free speech rights of Americans.”

Omar responded, “It’s all about the Benjamins baby,” with a musical notes emoji, and in a second tweet accused the America Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) of paying off American politicians. The tweets earned a rebuke for “anti-Semitic tropes” from Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA).

This Video Reveals How British People Became Rich Using New Trading System
Ext Investment
Ads by Revcontent
Find Out More >
Omar apologized under pressure from Republicans and Democrats, but critics were doubtful of its sincerity – President Trump called the apology “lame” – with many noting that Omar sent out an anti-Semitic tweet in 2012 saying that Jews “hypnotized the world,” long before she entered the halls of Congress and acquired a seat on the Foreign Affairs Committee.

“Anti-Semitism is real and I am grateful for Jewish allies and colleagues who are educating me on the painful history of anti-Semitic tropes My intention is never to offend my constituents or Jewish Americans as a whole,” Omar said. “We have to always be willing to step back and think through criticism, just as I expect people to hear me when others attack me for my identity. This is why I unequivocally apologize.”
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE  - Page 6 Empty Rep. Ilhan Omar AOC SQUAD must go: READ MORE

Post  Admin Mon 25 Feb 2019, 10:16 pm

Rep. Ilhan Omar must go: Sign our petition demanding her resignation
February 24, 2019 by Jerry McCormick
https://www.patriotnewsalerts.com/ilhan-omar-petition-resignation/?utm_medium=ci&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=pna
Lorie Shaull / Creative Commons
Over the last few weeks, it has been made painfully clear there is a representative in office who is a traitor to our constitution, our allies, our ideology, and our country.

That individual is none other than Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar  — and she must go. That’s why Patriot News Alerts is announcing that we’ve started a petition demanding her resignation.

Accusations of Anti-Semitism
There is very little doubt that Rep. Omar finds the country and people of Israel outright repulsive.

With both her actions and words, Omar has made it quite clear where she stands when it comes to Israel over the last several years.

She has several tweets on her timeline that are undoubtedly disparaging toward the people and country of Israel, including one wherein she used an offensive stereotype about Jews to criticize her Capitol Hill colleagues’ support of the Middle Eastern nation.

Take a look:

It’s all about the Benjamins baby

Last edited by Admin on Fri 02 Aug 2019, 11:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6