World Wide Christians Partner with Jesus' Place/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 386 on Sun 25 Apr 2021, 2:56 pm
Latest topics
» Israel Reserve Soldiers killed
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 10:18 pm by Admin

» WORTHY NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 10:11 pm by Admin

» Open letter Jewish COLLEGE STUDENTS
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:42 pm by Admin

» Historic Milestone Saudi Arabia-Israel stability
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 9:08 pm by Admin

» AISH Honest Reporting
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 5:36 pm by Admin

» BIBLE STUDY on VERSE
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 5:19 pm by Admin

» PRO TRUTH of Israel what Pro PA want
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 4:59 pm by Admin

» ISRAEL BREAKING NEWS
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyYesterday at 4:19 pm by Admin

»  BRITAIN NEWS AND ALERT's
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:56 pm by Admin

» JIHAD WATCH
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:44 pm by Admin

» NUGGET Today's Devotional
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:19 pm by Admin

» Israel 365 News
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm by Admin

» CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 11:05 pm by Admin

» PULSE OF ISRAEL
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:59 pm by Admin

» iNSPIRATIONAL DEVOTION Israel
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 10:38 pm by Admin

» THE FREE PRESS
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 5:52 pm by Admin

» THE BLAZE
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:40 pm by Admin

»  Chip Brogden CHURCH WITHOUT WALLS
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:37 pm by Admin

» VERY IMPORTANT CHRISTIAN CONCERN
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:24 pm by Admin

» Jewish History~ WHO DOES IT BELONG TO
What I am up to today - Page 33 EmptyTue 30 Apr 2024, 4:22 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

What I am up to today

+4
jessie
Bertie
Wayne
Admin
8 posters

Page 33 of 37 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next

Go down

What I am up to today - Page 33 Empty Re: What I am up to today

Post  Admin Thu 14 May 2009, 4:49 pm

Photobucket
i'ts been a wet day here in Wales today, although thankfully not the high blustery winds they forecast.
I had all intentions of coming back to poste yesterday but things got a bit hectic here and also have been today. Brendan was cramming for an exam he had today and I was helping out with little Max. Ethan have had a little friend over from pre-school to tea and a little confusing as both of them named Ethan so you get a chorus when calling the name.
Stef introduced me as Elaine, call me old fashioned but I said No I am Nana.
Ethan B been happy to call me Nana at every opportunity and loving the new attention.
At present we do have a DVD on for them but it seems they are more interested in the swivel chair taking turns inside the cars going around giving whoever is in the chair a push round...woops crash ambulance team to the rescue.
I need to catch up a bit on the groups so taking out some mee time while Stef supervise. Thats was short lived, two minute respite, seems like needing many hands to make light work. His Mum be here in about 15 mins time, whew her turn next.
I am going to post this around just to let you know I am here Hopefully get a chance to read and post up as yesterday had company and didn't get round to coming back to read and reply.

Have a good day
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://worldwidechristians.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 13 May 2009, 1:27 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
A very damp day here in Wales today. A little late getting to post around I have been reading through mail and surfing the net out of interest.
The other day in the garden I saw a male red dragonfly, resting for quite a while on a rose stem, I was in the garden earlier there was a host of baby dragonflies dancing they were so small and a few feet above me, lots of midges around so I guess they were having a good feed.
Visitor just arrived so need to post this around and come back later.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 12 May 2009, 9:43 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Sunny but very blustery wind here in Wales this morning.
I am on Nana duty shortly, Steph is going to get her hair cut. At the moment they are over the park giving me a time to get a good morning post out to groups. We had the God channel on earlier and I just cannot find the remote control for TV, not going to waste time looking, Stef has probably put in a safe place out of the reach of little hands, so have switched off at the mains.
Max should sleep for a while so hopefully I will be able to get back and do some of the regular posting and have a read of what is going on.
Have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 11 May 2009, 9:59 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Another sunny day here in Wales but a wind blowing. I don't get upset easily but I just came off the phone after ringing our local council requesting a recycle wheely bin.
I explained what is stored in my recycle box is being blown all around the garden and that I am disabled then to be told these are not being delivered for several weeks, I related I know they are delivered in my area already also that a person who works for the council have said there are plenty in stock in the depot. I find this so frustrating when we are asked to recycle to help the environment.
When we shop we take our shopper bags rather than have the plastic bags at the supermarket. He told me first to use a big black plastic bag this of course would break with weight of bottles tins, etc., then told to put them in smaller plastic bags!
Oh well that off of my chest lol.
I have been going through my photobucket this morning trying to work out what tags I am able to use, with all these copywrite No No's and some say certain ones can be used difficult to know what to delete so I decided to use some of my garden snaps which someone kindly made into tags for me about two years ago I am pretty sure these are safe to use.
Stef has found a Registered child minder for Max so I have been able to get online early today, although time getting on so better get my Goodmorning post out before I do anything else.
A blessed good day to you all.
Love
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 10 May 2009, 5:34 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
We have had a beautiful sunny warm day here in Wales.
Yes once again out in the garden the front mostly today. The lads have been clearing out the garage while I sat on a raised bed wall doing a little tidying up weeding.
We did have a fenced front but my son Paul decided to take down one side and I have given part of the garden so that more cars can be parked when we have visitors as outside our house is a main road into the Estate so parking is restricted. We do have a garage and drive but this way we can park 3 cars when the family come to visit.
Brendan has decided to make the boys a little den with the wood from the fence so nothing is wasted and when they are grown we can always use to store some tools out the back yard even though we do have a garden shed, to have extra storage space is always good.
The plants are doing well out front as with the fence down the little ones and the dogs are not allowed that area and thankfully my Japanese Ascia tree is OK although quite a lot at the top has died its quite a mini one now. Well I am off to get myself a cuppa tea have a little chat with everyone now we have finished out the garden, before I do any more posting
A Happy Mothers day to those celebrating today.
Have a great one.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 09 May 2009, 5:23 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Just popped on to say Hi, and catch up with a few postings, we had a fine sunny day here in Wales and have spent most of our day out in the garden to enjoy while we can.
Bit of a wind blowing but thankfully a warmish breeze.
A friend of mine had been doing Nana duties earlier then called around at mine, we played a little board game with the little ones in the garden for a while then decided to go indoors after a couple of hours catching up and making some plans to get out together soon for a meal to celebrate both of our birthdays this month.
Whatever your plans I hope you have a great weekend.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 08 May 2009, 10:59 am

Photobucket
Good morning Everyone,
High winds, rain and now sunshine here in Wales UK.
I am in quite a bit of pain today so pacing myself in how long I spend typing just reading mail and taking a stretch in between, just to let everyone know I am around.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 07 May 2009, 10:12 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Quite Late for me to be posting up just gone 23.00 here in UK day have been sunshine, showers and wind but not too cold actually.
I have spent most time in the garden with my grandson Max today, he has been filling up pots with potting compost and spraing in water with the hose before I plant up some veggies. Although I have not done a lot of bending seems I need to be pacing myself even more these days as feel as though I have fallen from a chestnut tree then been trampled by a horse. I did promise a Roast dinner which I struggled to do, which I do enjoy cooking for the family but had to go have a lay down to rest my bones for a little while.
I don't push myself often but this olde girl did today, but still had to get on the net rather than go off to bed as my kids advised, just had to come along to visit my online buddies.
Your day may have come to an end like mine or just beginging just enjoy. Mee.....Shortly off to bed.
God bless you
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 06 May 2009, 10:28 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone, We had much rain and very windy overnight but thankfully sun breaking through and just a few drizzly patches.
I was up early and just been enjoying browsing the internet reading.
Not a lot planned for today taking things easy other than want to pop to the shop.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 05 May 2009, 12:32 pm

Photobucket
Hi everyone,
A slow start for me today had a lay in bed a luxury since the little ones here,a nice long prayer time for me undisturbed. I also needed the extra rest with all the activity over the past week, Brendan is doing duty today so I am having some mee time catching up on some reading and other matters which need addressing.
Still more wanting to be done in the garden but no big hurry the planting already done grateful of the showers we are having.
I had bought myself a dicentra/bleeding heart to replace the other I lost, unfortunately Chip Frans dog trampled it, when they were down Sunday oops the plant don't like being disturbed but I am hoping it will recover. I am so pleased that Milo and Cai have been really good and learned not to go onto the raised beds.
Paul would like me to have a small greenhouse so that is probably the next project of his. Brendan did say he would like to go halves to pay and both of us use, we will see what happens, but of course he need not pay anything toward to use.
Well not much else to report.
Whatever your up to have a good day.
Blessings.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie Mon 04 May 2009, 10:14 am

to Elaine from jessie Very Happy
What I am up to today - Page 33 Birthday%20twinky%20by%20jessie
Psalm 91
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."
Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.
If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-
then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.
"Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."

jessie

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 04 May 2009, 9:18 am

Photobucket
Good morning everyone,
It's my birthday today!!
I wasn't online at all yesterday as had a surprise party for me planned, together with much family visiting.
Fran and her partner came from West Wales and brought Bill down, it was the icing on the cake for me, he is still very frail but it was wonderful to see him able to walk without any help and falling asleep after the slightest exertion. God is good and prayers been answered. His taste buds haven't returned so didn't eat very much other than some cake and strawberries, but his heart is doing good.
Fran took him to visit some of his friends and family dropping him off and picking him up before his final call at my place.
Not just myself but everyone so glad to see him still with us.
Steph Brendan and the children gone off for the day, I hope the weather is kind for all who have made plans to be outside at this Bank Holiday Monday.
I am expecting more visitors later so doing a quick round of the groups and a few postings.
Have a blessed day.
Love Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 02 May 2009, 8:26 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Late getting online today as we have been enjoying some lovely sunny weather.
Yesterday Stef took me to a garden centre to buy something for my birthday and today Paul took me to several others.
The animals Rabbie and Milo my dog as a pup plus the little grandkiddies had eaten, destroyed or trampled so we have been replenishing my garden. The little ones have been filling some pots, Ethan enjoying watering with supervision whilst I am explaining their playtime must not put the cotswold pebbles into the pots or on the garden area or the plants will not grow. I have given up on my veg plot which Brendan had planted for me, so we decided to put in some perenials with pots between for the veggies hopefully now some learning will come into practice, over the past few weeks we have been teaching the little ones and the dogs to keep off lol I do believe these pot barriers will be a help.
Brendan had made a rustic fence around one area for seeds I scattered the flowers are thriving, apart from a few where rabbie got in things look quite promising in that area.
I prefer to grow my own but the place was looking quite naked, Milo last year looked as though demolished my prized Japanese Asai and precious rambling rose besides some others, then Ethan did a bit of whacking of it and pruning of some, but it is looking quite healthy now.
For the gardeners out there you can imagine I have learned a few lessons of letting go and not stress too much over things.
Gardening was one of my passions I must admit and still is to some extent but the kiddies and the animals take precidence in my life although I will continue with my hobbie and pleasure.
Gardening reminds me of God and maybe he gets disappointed with growth in us but he don't give up on us.
There is a quote "Hope springs eternal" from the poet
Alexander Pope
From the age of 12, he suffered numerous health problems, such as Pott's disease (a form of tuberculosis that affects the bone) which deformed his body and stunted his growth, leaving him with a severe hunchback. His tuberculosis infection caused other health problems including respiratory difficulties, high fevers, inflamed eyes, and abdominal pain.[12] He never grew beyond 1.37 metres (4 feet, 6 inches) tall. Pope was already removed from society because he was Catholic; his poor health only alienated him further. Although he never married, he had many female friends whom he wrote witty letters.
I remember his quote and bring it to mind often.
"Hope springs eternal" and I use this in many of trials and pass on to others.
Whatever your day--
I pray you will enjoy.
Blessings Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 01 May 2009, 12:26 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Weather changeable here in Wales was a bright sunny day this morning now overcast.
I was unable to post anywhere yesterday, had a day out with my daughter, unfortunately overdone things which caused the chronic arthritis which I experience to get very bad, unable to use my arm which was quite scary as a few years ago I lost use of both for several months. Thankfully with some TLC not as bad today so pacing myself to do just a bit of typing and posting around.
We did have an eventful day but will hopefully find the time to post up another time.
It is my birthday on Monday if Bill feels well enough Fran is hoping to bring him down for the day. He has had the 2 operations needed on his heart and now at home recovering with her. God is good I keep wanting to say as months ago they gave him just 1 week to live. I do hope he will feel well enough to travel down.
We have holiday this weekend in UK
Whatever your plans I pray you will have a blessed time.
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 29 Apr 2009, 11:37 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Very changeable weather here in Wales yesterday I thought it was going to be a bright sunny day according to the weather man but then it rained, well at present we do have sun.
I have been doing some Nana duties for a few hours, Stef had to go into work for a short while and arrived back about an hour ago.
We had a lovely evening yesterday where the family gathered for a little buffet, the dogs enjoying having a few treats, but not too many Cai loves cheese Milo will eat just about anything if you let him.
I had a little time in the garden with Max earlier where we did some chalk drawings and giving me a chance to also check on what is sprouting up, I am pleased to see what I do believe to be appearing a clematis which I thought Milo had demolished last year also my Japanese maple has recovered after he pruned that last year. Thankfully his teething over and content to have his hide sticks.
Max is having his nap giving Mum and myself time to be on the net, her laptop now sorted so not everyone needing to use my PC.
Have a great day All.
Blessings.
Elaine. flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 28 Apr 2009, 9:00 am

Photobucket
Good morning Hi Everyone,
What a beautiful sunny day we have in Wales, such a contrast from yesterday where we had torrential rain and hailstones so cold the heating was cranked up.
Little Max was in my bedroom just after 5am this morning thankfully he did go back to sleep, Stef was busy early in the kitchen finishing off decorating cakes I will be doing some savories later for a little tea party we have planned.
The household always so busy these days but I do manage to have a quiet time to myself. It is so important for everyone to have "mee time" so whatever your day make sure to be kind to yourself.
Have a blessed day.
Love
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 27 Apr 2009, 11:31 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Doing some grandma duties for a few hours while Stef goes to Work.
With Max having his nap having time to come along and do some posting.
I will probably not get the time to do all I wanted but hopefully come back later as I go around the groups.

Well Dad gave Max his breakfast so that was out of the way, Mum dressed him, but while she was getting ready to go through the door he had found a Large pot of Zink and Castor oil cream and decided to not only paint his face and hair but all the clothes he was wearing, Stef didn't have time to change him again as Ethan had to be taken to school on time besides her getting to work, thankfully Max was very co-operative and it wasn't too much of a struggle to get him cleaned up and dressed once again.
When I look back I don't seem to remember how hard it is bringing up little ones I think on how good God is that those terrible twos memories pale into insignificance and it is the pleasant things we can dwell on.
Ethan Yesterday decided the dirt in the garden could do with a clean so took my new mop to task with it yikes! well that is still in the back yard so no mopping done in the house today until the mop gets a clean first No
I still haven't found my favourite hair brush and it's been a week now I guess one of the little ones who enjoy the peddle bin decided was a good home for it. And yes I did put it away but little fingers seem to get into places you thought they were not able.
Children are a blessing and soon grow so if you are having a hard time with young ones, just remember this too will pass.
I have had to learn a lot of new things with Rabbie eating up the veggie plot, Milo the dog as a puppy chewing up my favourite rose tree and shrubs, maybe it comes with old age to learn.....
Don't stress and enjoy your day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 26 Apr 2009, 10:35 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
I was up with the birds this morning and the little grandkiddies, giving Mum and Dad a chance for a little lay in bed as a treat for Dad's birthday, they have had a busy 2 days so appreciated.
First I got them to climb into bed with me for a cuddle but that didn't last long so up we got. Ethan went to the bathroom where there was a little battle for the stepping stool Max wanted to copy his big brother but with his nappy on.
Ethan ate all his breakfast but Max who usually has a good breakfast eat like a King, only ate half I think something to do with him teething.
I had taken off his nappy and got the little potty to hand, clearing away the breakfast dishes the boys clambering up the stairs I didn't want them to wake their parents but as they were quiet quickly finished what I was doing before checking on them. Max had found a pair of my pink panties and had a go at putting them on, times like these we do need a camera to hand but I retrieved them off him, while Ethan was doing a hiding game.
Mum and Dad got up and they have all gone out for brunch giving me some free time to get on the net and do a little posting.
Later I will be doing us a roast so need to get cracking with things.
Have a blessed day everyone.
Love
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat 25 Apr 2009, 2:51 pm

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Brrr its cold here almost like winter in my part of Wales today we have the April showers along with a brisk wind.
It's back to my woolies, trews and socks plus I have put the heating on. What a contrast to the lovely sunny weather we have been having. One thing to be very grateful of is that I have no need to water my newly planted flowers and seeds. I had a lovely day yesterday at the Bargain shop, got myself some new perenials and some new tops at another shop, its my birthday on the 4th May so decided to treat myself.
The little ones have just gone off to a Birthday tea party, they had planned a BBQ but no doubt have had to change plans to suit the weather.
The house all quiet so giving me a chance to catch up with some posting.
It's Brendans birthday soon and they are going out this evening with several friends for a celebration dinner, hopefully they wont be too tired to enjoy themselves with their full day.
Whatever your plans have a great day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri 24 Apr 2009, 11:29 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Thankfully I am feeling better today had an upset tum yesterday. Not a lot to report, this morning spent doing a little tidy up and having some leisure time on myself as Paul is taking me to Cardiff to browse round a Church which has been converted into a Bargain Store, which will be a little different from the usual shop. With many churches being pulled down it's good to see that it is put to good use to help save others money and better than being turned into a Bingo Hall or such like.
Whatever your plans for today have a blessed day.
Elaine. flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu 23 Apr 2009, 8:26 pm

Photobucket
Just a quick hello, I have not been feeling well today but jumped on to let you know I am still around. Hope your all doing well.
Just going to do a few postings then off to bed.
love and blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed 22 Apr 2009, 10:03 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone
Good morning,
rather overcast here in Wales but hopefully the sun will burn off this and we will have another sunny day.
Yesterday I didn't get round to checking out the carpet retailers, but did a little shop then Paul took me to get a new sun lounger which is more comfey for these old bones so hopefully later. Wink
I have been out in the garden to sit for a little while, which I usually do when it is dry, even if a little on the cold side wrap up warm, had a little read of a trade magazine which came through the door. I had been reading some mail earlier on the net also and good to see others perspective in life, some in prayer needs so a quick prayer goes up for those who are not on my list.
No plans for today, going with the flow.
Whatever your plans God bless your day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 21 Apr 2009, 10:07 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
Ethan in pre-school, and Mum taken little Max over to the park closebye to meet up with a old school friend and her little one so a chance for me to get online earlier this morning. I have been able to check through some of my mail and now get to posting.
We are blessed with another bright sunny day here in Wales.
Yesterday Paul had treated the little ones to a pool, when I say a pool well, it has 2 5FT pools a bridge and slide between them so that should keep them happy while in the garden with this lovely weather and keep them off my veggie patch and flower beds.
I was out in the back garden early this morning to water the plants and seedlings and put out those which had to come inside in case of frost, still in my dressing gown so not able to take the hose to the front garden that will have to wait until this evening now.
I have to do a small shop later and check if Paul has anything planned as I would like to visit a few carpet discount stores, my cream fluffy wool rug will need to be rehoused in my bedroom for a little while it spends more time rolled up than laid out, hopefully I will be able to find a cheap alternative more suitable with the little ones around in the lounge area. We have wood flooring which Paul laid throughout so as to be easier to clean but I do like a rug.
I had better get to posting around or it will be mid-day before you blink time goes so quickly when on the net it seems.
Hope whatever your plans you will all have a good day.
Blessings
Elaine.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon 20 Apr 2009, 10:57 am

Photobucket
Hi Everyone,
We have another beautiful sunny day in Wales UK
Yesterday was cloudless and today much the same apart from a few scattered.
The garden is teaming with life, bees busy, birds singing, butterflies, so many varieties of insects there is so much around us we often don't notice. It was good to be able to sit for a while in the peace of the garden and have my prayertime while little Max is having a nap, so I must quickly get some postings out so that we can spend some more time in the garden.

Whatever your plans have a wonderful day.
Blessings
Elaine.flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun 19 Apr 2009, 7:48 pm

Photobucket
Oh my goodness what's happened here,
Nana's place looks like a whirlwinds hit near; What a Face
A book, a teddie and odd shoe found, among the many toys scattered around, Shocked
where does this live! and where's the other shoe?
Nana doing best to be as Rue, bitter sweet herb what is needed to brew as mixture of spirit to extract virtues anew.Photobucket
Two little boys here dressed in blue
sweet as can be but havoc to do. :evil:
Boss Nana in command follow me crew;Photobucket
We have work to do to make this place look new.
books in book box toys in another, now a cuppa tea to help me recover, Wink you carry on, well done you two, Oh look well done, you found the other shoe, Very Happy
That goes on the shelf with all the rest
Now we have all done our best. Very Happy
We can relax bring out just a few,
you go chose what we are going to do. Arrow

I'm not a poet but this was part of my day,
Afternoon in the garden,
with fun to be had, some water some toys,
Rabbie in tow,
all well for a while before the BB...Q
tummies full inside;
Much goodies to be had, all cooked by Dad's hand
pleasures galore,